PDA

View Full Version : The illuminati fold their hand.

viking
30th January 2012, 15:10
Well this chaps full of beans ... In February everything will be equalized !! not sure what he means by that, perhaps the re-set button will be pressed?!

THE ILLUMINATI FOLD THEIR HAND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLOhb-88Fk&feature=youtu.be

viking

andrewgreen
30th January 2012, 15:59
Their has definitely been a conciousness shift where people have come together all over the world and said we've had enough of the financial deception. People in every nation have taken to the streets to protest about in the form 'occupy', protests in greece, spain and italy. People have had enough of bankers raping them and their conciousness is making changes.

We now need people to come together and say enough war, enough starvation, enough of bull**** western medicine holding back disease cures and enough technology being withheld preventing free energy.

The guys right we've started to make one step but were only at the beginning of a marathon.

GlassSteagallfan
30th January 2012, 16:17
Thirty days is a relatively short period of time - we will see...

seantimberwolf
30th January 2012, 16:55
I love this guy he is so full of energy, and his videos are normally pretty good.
But i don't think i agree about the system going back to equilibrium, i personnel believe the whole system needs to be replaced money will always create have vs have-nots, and that will beget 90% of the worlds troubles, forever
Lets wait and see.

joedjemal
30th January 2012, 17:17
I think he's wrong about the price of oil, he hasn't factored in limits. The economic stuff is spot on. I really hope he's right about the end of the illusion, we have to get a truly sustainable infrastructure and that means not becoming dependant on any depleting resource or I hate to think what's going to happen. It's time for some reality I think.

Ria
30th January 2012, 18:13
I love his passion, and he is creating a paradime I wont to be in.

Star Tsar
30th January 2012, 21:39
I can't believe that the Illuminati are just packing up and closing up shop!

kcbc2010
30th January 2012, 22:33
Interesting how it coincides with Fulford's post from last week....

"...something big may happen before the key January 31st accounts settling date."