PDA

View Full Version : Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open!

Eric J (Viking)
30th January 2012, 21:33
With Kerry 4th February ...

I wonder what this is all about then?

INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream

Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA.

Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012. He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below.

I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Bill

Kimberley
30th January 2012, 21:44
I say yet again!! Bring it on!!!
Much love!!

gooty64
30th January 2012, 21:53
OK Fine, Camelot! Last Chance!

Do we get another helping of DW too?

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Carmen
30th January 2012, 22:16
Yes I'm in. Looking forward to the next interview.

Snoweagle
30th January 2012, 22:45
Donate a dollar and leave a Banking elite paper trail straight to your FEMA camp cell; if you are lucky to be alive of course.
What kind of morons does Bill Wood (BW) think we are? With Camelot and Avalon support? This white hat nonsense is making my skin crawl.
BW strikes me as a Trojan horse rather than a truth seeker and I fear people are just gullible enough to fall for this ploy of self identification. Or is that a deposit for an alternative financial debt system in a new dimension or planet Mars or some far of galaxy or for a ticket on a saviour space ship? The mind boggles :-)

Anyway, the principle has my support. It doesn't receive any of my dollars.
Though lots of wishes of goodwill, peace and love, priceless in any cosmos.

seantimberwolf
30th January 2012, 22:48
This "donation" thing is starting to annoy me.
Never in the history of man has any sage, philosopher, wise man, or prophet asked for money to help us understand his purpose to help us.
I know Bill has never claimed to be any of the above, but it does seem that sometimes these "insiders" have an ulterior motive.
Now if I'm wrong and on this particular date for the next interview my mind is indeed blown wide open then i will change my tune and i may even give the dollar, after all its not much is it.
But its the principle, i do not believe the human race should start our great change of on the wrong foot.
And what is more wrong than wanting money to fix a world that has been broken by money itself!
Just my two pence on the matter, i guess someone has to play the unpopular role.
With love (free of charge) :)
Sean

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Donate a dollar and leave a Banking elite paper trail straight to your FEMA camp cell; if you are lucky to be alive of course.
What kind of morons does Bill Wood (BW) think we are? With Camelot and Avalon support? This white hat nonsense is making my skin crawl.
BW strikes me as a Trojan horse rather than a truth seeker and I fear people are just gullible enough to fall for this ploy of self identification. Or is that a deposit for an alternative financial debt system in a new dimension or planet Mars or some far of galaxy or for a ticket on a saviour space ship? The mind boggles :-)

Well said snoweagle, he said himself in his interview we make our own reality, if he wants a change tell us what needs to happen and we will all wish for it, thereby making it happen right?

etm567
30th January 2012, 22:55

Well, you know, if you don't want to watch DW, you don't have to. Nobody's forcing you, are they? Free will, choice, all that?

WHOMADEGOD
30th January 2012, 23:16
Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Words cannot describe how disapointed I feel with this remark. This is the first post from me on Avalon, and as much as I want to be wrong, my gut instinct tells me I am being used. I want to be optimistic about BW but to ask for 100k and then have the audacity to say it doesnt matter he just needs numbers of support??? 100k would help a great many people and if its an indication on numbers of support then there are other ways of doing this such as anonymous petitions etc. Something is not right here?
Like I said, I hope im wrong. Oh, by the way, hello everybody, it is an honour and privilage to be amongst such enlightened, intellectual and compassionate souls.

gooty64
30th January 2012, 23:29
Did you notice how DW worked into the interview that he was abducted by UFO's when he was 2? And proceeded to give the story of his life in a Bill Woods interview? LOL!

And then he got giddy saying, "I know something really BIG but, "I can't tell you"-hehehe

Be sure to watch my website for "really BIG" updates! And my book "Source Field" too!

Well, you know, if you don't want to watch DW, you don't have to. Nobody's forcing you, are they? Free will, choice, all that?

seantimberwolf
30th January 2012, 23:33
Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Words cannot describe how disappointed I feel with this remark. This is the first post from me on Avalon, and as much as I want to be wrong, my gut instinct tells me I am being used. I want to be optimistic about BW but to ask for 100k and then have the audacity to say it doesnt matter he just needs numbers of support??? 100k would help a great many people and if its an indication on numbers of support then there are other ways of doing this such as anonymous petitions etc. Something is not right here?
Like I said, I hope I'm wrong. Oh, by the way, hello everybody, it is an honour and privilage to be amongst such enlightened, intellectual and compassionate souls.

Unfortunately WHOMADEGOD, this is the reality of our world, not just this alternative media world, but the world full stop.
I agree that the donation is somewhat strange and not needed.
We are trying to build a better world where people do not want for anything, the fact is that allot of evidence on this guy always leads back to $money$
And that SHOULD be repugnant to a being of light who wants to change the minds of people.
My advice would be this, let your soul be your guide with this particular Field of media, if it feels wrong then it most likely is.
Time will tell if BW is genuine and if his "request" for money is legit.
With love and respect,

Sean

CD7
30th January 2012, 23:49
GOD was going to show up but he didnt have enough crudentials or documentation...he's at the :angel: HEAVENLY GATES A.C.M.E. Bureau of Investigations right now trying to update all his paperwork... no Tellin when he'll come! :ranger:

posted this on pc..gave me a chuckle!

Tangri
31st January 2012, 00:07
Never in the history of man has any sage, philosopher, wise man, or prophet asked for money to help us understand his purpose to help us.
I know Bill has never claimed to be any of the above, but it does seem that sometimes these "insiders" have an ulterior motive.
Now if I'm wrong and on this particular date for the next interview my mind is indeed blown wide open then i will change my tune and i may even give the dollar, after all its not much is it.
But its the principle, i do not believe the human race should start our great change of on the wrong foot.
And what is more wrong than wanting money to fix a world that has been broken by money itself!
Just my two pence on the matter, i guess someone has to play the unpopular role.
Sean

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Well said snoweagle, he said himself in his interview we make our own reality, if he wants a change tell us what needs to happen and we will all wish for it, thereby making it happen right?

They seemed like two kids promised the reward of lollipops after church for remaining silent during the service. While this might have seemed odd for most, this was also a positive, trying to appreciate the exciting information they knew, but couldn't tell. But it also meant we were wasting our time beyond that point; wasn't that the purpose of the interview?

I wouldn't agree more EnergyGardener. I WOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING WHICH I JUST HEARD FROM SOMEBODY, BUT YOU ARE NOT READY ( I was sure ready when I heard it) to hear whole.
Isn't it becoming cliche?

I want to say to cliche's users
HEY YOU!! If you have something to say, say it. Don't bobble it .
No time for waiting or expecting make money from it. Money will not be useful The Last minute , when the time comes.
I will promise you no one is going to harm or ridicule you if you disclose what you feel is true.

Carmen
31st January 2012, 00:11
Methinks with the amount of crap being thrown at BW, he must be on to something! The controllers are certainly concentrating the anti on this man. Seems to be the same with all those who dare to tell truth. It's been the same throughout human history! Those who dare to challenge the thinking of the grid are ridiculed, tortured, murdered, ignored.

As I've said before on this forum, those who come forward and speak truth are brave, brave people. The whistleblowers are to be admired! They stand up to be counted. The armchair critics are not doers. Many of them are just knockers, taking delight in constant criticism but none of them would have the intestinal fortitude to walk in the shoes of the whistleblowers of Avalon.

Bill and Kerry have done sterling work in inabling these people to tell their stories so that we may have this valuable information.

seantimberwolf
31st January 2012, 00:15
Methinks with the amount of crap being thrown at BW, he must be on to something! The controllers are certainly concentrating the anti on this man. Seems to be the same with all those who dare to tell truth. It's been the same throughout human history! Those who dare to challenge the thinking of the grid are ridiculed, tortured, murdered, ignored.

As I've said before on this forum, those who come forward and speak truth are brave, brave people. The whistleblowers are to be admired! They stand up to be counted. The armchair critics are not doers. Many of them are just knockers, taking delight in constant criticism but none of them would have the intestinal fortitude to walk in the shoes of the whistleblowers of Avalon.

Bill and Kerry have done sterling work in inabling these people to tell their stories so that we may have this valuable information.

But if that if that is the case why does one need funds?
surely this presents questions. Why not write a book if you needed funds, that way people can CHOOSE to pay for it, but you can still spread a message like DI, or DW or even Micheal Tullford, but to say you offer a"solution" people must pay for is what we are against hear right!?

Carmen
31st January 2012, 00:17
I reckon I can afford a dollar!!

seantimberwolf
31st January 2012, 00:19

And so can I carmen and I did state earlier that if more evidence arises off him being the real deal I will give it.
But for now I wish to air on the side of caution, not because I'm tight for a dollar, but because I do not want to feed a monster dressed as a fairy :)

Selene
31st January 2012, 00:26
Donate a dollar and leave a Banking elite paper trail straight to your FEMA camp cell; if you are lucky to be alive of course…

I can appreciate your hesitation, Snoweagle (and SeanTimberWolf). I felt the same way once, and fear of being identified can be a valid consideration for many people. We each have to do whatever we feel comfortable doing, in the manner we think best. Privacy affords many protections indeed.

Fortunately for me, at least, I’m comfortable with the fact that the most senior Majestic operatives already know exactly who I am, where to find me, what I do, etc.

And they can’t do a danged thing about it. LOL, Admiral, sir! [Sorry, private joke]

But the larger issue here – if I may – is that the reign of terror is rapidly collapsing. There are now more of us than there are of them, and it’s time to move forward into the next wave of change. Like the Arab Spring, many many people are now prepared to come out into our cyber-Tahrir Square and be seen. Because they realize they are not alone in wanting real change, and that this world needs their help.

The dollar/vote is only one indicator – but judging from the PTW reaction so far – it’s a meaningful one. They understand – more than anyone – that money talks. And Ooops we can speak that language as well as anyone. Oh spit.

What the PTW fear is that the tiny trickle of symbolic dollar donations – and yes, the paper trail – will quickly become an avalanche of voices and energy directed toward human freedom, and the restoration of democracy. It will mean we have lost our fear. That people will not be afraid of their governments, but that governments will fear their people. They are deeply afraid that we will succeed here (hence the cyber attacks on individuals at PA here this morning. ) They tried to “chill” us; it didn’t work.

Anyway. Each individual must do what they think is right in their own light. The road ahead will be a long one – let your soul be your guide. All of us here play a role.

Cheers,

Selene

jaybee
31st January 2012, 00:28

Words cannot describe how disapointed I feel with this remark. This is the first post from me on Avalon, and as much as I want to be wrong, my gut instinct tells me I am being used. I want to be optimistic about BW but to ask for 100k and then have the audacity to say it doesnt matter he just needs numbers of support??? 100k would help a great many people and if its an indication on numbers of support then there are other ways of doing this such as anonymous petitions etc. Something is not right here?
Like I said, I hope im wrong. Oh, by the way, hello everybody, it is an honour and privilage to be amongst such enlightened, intellectual and compassionate souls.

welcome to the forum......and thanks for your first post....

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"......Shakespeare.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/something_is_rotten_in_the_state_of_Denmark

1.Something is not right, rife with errors from top to bottom, leading to suspicion of motive.
If the administration knew about the problems and chose not to prevent them, then clearly something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

nothing against anyone from Denmark, of course.;)..just a famous saying that seems to fit with the whole Brockbrader farce...that has been compounded with the appeal for money thing.....

Carmen
31st January 2012, 00:31
I understand your caution seantimberwolf, I to, hesitate, when money is mentioned up front. I'm just getting the prompts to listen more to this guys info. Sometimes we can get into the habit of doubting. I try to suspend that attitude and just take in the information. Time will tell whether it's truth or not.

I visited Las Vegas in 2010, and I must say one could just smell the underbelly of corruption. It was like a feeding machine of glitz and glamour and had no substance or goodness about it. It's whole reason for being is greed and usery.

Just my take on the place. Loved the vast wild country around it.

seantimberwolf
31st January 2012, 00:37
I understand your caution seantimberwolf, I to, hesitate, when money is mentioned up front. I'm just getting the prompts to listen more to this guys info. Sometimes we can get into the habit of doubting. I try to suspend that attitude and just take in the information. Time will tell whether it's truth or not.

I visited Las Vegas in 2010, and I must say one could just smell the underbelly of corruption. It was like a feeding machine of glitz and glamour and had no substance or goodness about it. It's whole reason for being is greed and usery.

I can honestly say I have no intention off ever visiting Las Vegas, but if BW has genuine proof of something of the magnitude he speaks off then all I can say is its about time we had our own knights with real swords that can deliver REAL blows to this dragon we call the elite, and I cannot wait to donate that dollar $$ :)

JDee
31st January 2012, 00:42
Hmm, I understand the concept of wanting individual dollars to represent the amount of people and 100k being no good, but why money at all? Couldnt he just make a new twitter account and we follow within a timeframe? Or an Facebook page we all "like"? Surely numbers can be represented in another way other than money?
My gut feeling is not vibing in a good way...

astralflyer
31st January 2012, 00:57

I can honestly say I have no intention off ever visiting Las Vegas, but if BW has genuine proof of something of the magnitude he speaks off then all I can say is its about time we had our own knights with real swords that can deliver REAL blows to this dragon we call the elite, and I cannot wait to donate that dollar $$ :)

You have much courage in speaking the truth and facing the rotten eggs cast by those still asleep, or was the thread deliberately Bated? . The thread seems to contradict its own very essence and may not have been written by someone of the Light. ☼AF☼

modwiz
31st January 2012, 00:57

Watch it. That kind of talk will get you on the monster list. :suspicious:

I'm just a pussycat.

Selene
31st January 2012, 01:00
Hmm, I understand the concept of wanting individual dollars to represent the amount of people and 100k being no good, but why money at all? Couldnt he just make a new twitter account and we follow within a timeframe? Or an Facebook page we all "like"? Surely numbers can be represented in another way other than money?
My gut feeling is not vibing in a good way...

Great idea, JDee. Yes.

Now that BW has been forced into hiding for his life and is being protected by others, I'm sure they can think of a way to link him up online without giving his enemies a location.....

[Excuse me while I throw up....]

Cheers,

Selene

jaybee
31st January 2012, 01:03
want to say to cliche's users
HEY YOU!! If you have something to say, say it. Don't bobble it .

That made me laugh......:lol:

christian
31st January 2012, 01:04
Donate a dollar and leave a Banking elite paper trail straight to your FEMA camp cell.

If they want to find out who any of the members is in real life, they can do it so easy, they don't need a paper trail.
And this whole FEMA nonsense will not manifest the way the elite might have planned it anyway in my outlook.

I do not want to feed a monster dressed as a fairy :)

Makes sense, but if he's part of the sinister cabal to enslave humanity, then his handlers have all the money in the world anyways and if he's just a nut then gosh he worked hard to con people to get a buck each.

Is that why you removed your picture?
I don't appreciate that. :fish:

I mean, you probably won't appreciate being on this list either, but see how people like Alex Jones or David Icke are being slandered, but they won't back off. The positive output of them greatly outweighs the smear campaigns, that's true for you, too.

astralflyer
31st January 2012, 01:07
I guess folk hate the truth, reminds me of a song I once heard from another famous truth-teller, a chap called Mr. Dylan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIM03siHuaM

BMJ
31st January 2012, 01:14

Whether you pay or not they already know your I.P. address, (I.P. address is unique PC address for every computer in the world), Snoweagle from your participation on Avalon, so donating a dollar will not make a difference.

Regards Boris

mojo
31st January 2012, 01:15
I went to Project Camlot and seen this addition:

January 30, 2012

A CALL-OUT TO ALL NAVY SEALS AND CURRENT AND EX-MILITARY PERSONNEL

If you are outraged by my interview with Bill Brockbrader and you don't believe he was a Navy Seal, I invite you to turn your analysis in the direction of the military authorities that you hold in such high esteem and entertain the notion that there is a parallel organization that is way above TOP SECRET that is working counter to your organizations.

This is your big opportunity to come face to face with the real military industrial complexity that Eisenhower warned us about... and you will realize that there is a rogue highly extensive SECRET GOVERNMENT operating above top secret handling things that you know nothing about...

This is the story that we have been exposing from the beginning of Camelot back in 2006.

I would also encourage you to read RICHARD DOLAN'S BOOKS: UFOs and the NATIONAL SECURITY STATE Volumes I & II... click here for those books.... as your primer to understanding how this black project community has been operating since the days of Truman and likely before that... Then watch every Project Camelot interview and read all the material from whistleblowers on our site. And then we can talk!

A lot of you are suggesting I haven't done my research... actually I have and its documented all over Project Camelot. The trouble is... you guys are so busy taking orders you forgot to do your OWN research and free your minds from the Machine!!! This is your wake up call. Make of it what you will.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot

seantimberwolf
31st January 2012, 01:21
I went to Project Camlot and seen this addition:

January 30, 2012

A CALL-OUT TO ALL NAVY SEALS AND CURRENT AND EX-MILITARY PERSONNEL

If you are outraged by my interview with Bill Brockbrader and you don't believe he was a Navy Seal, I invite you to turn your analysis in the direction of the military authorities that you hold in such high esteem and entertain the notion that there is a parallel organization that is way above TOP SECRET that is working counter to your organizations.

This is your big opportunity to come face to face with the real military industrial complexity that Eisenhower warned us about... and you will realize that there is a rogue highly extensive SECRET GOVERNMENT operating above top secret handling things that you know nothing about...

This is the story that we have been exposing from the beginning of Camelot back in 2006.

I would also encourage you to read RICHARD DOLAN'S BOOKS: UFOs and the NATIONAL SECURITY STATE Volumes I & II... click here for those books.... as your primer to understanding how this black project community has been operating since the days of Truman and likely before that... Then watch every Project Camelot interview and read all the material from whistleblowers on our site. And then we can talk!

A lot of you are suggesting I haven't done my research... actually I have and its documented all over Project Camelot. The trouble is... you guys are so busy taking orders you forgot to do your OWN research and free your minds from the Machine!!! This is your wake up call. Make of it what you will.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot

MAN, I would not want to cross Kerry lol.
Glad where all in the same team, that's one thing we have over these lower vibration thugs, we are united!

BMJ
31st January 2012, 01:24
Makes sense, but if he's part of the sinister cabal to enslave humanity, then his handlers have all the money in the world anyways and if he's just a nut then gosh he worked hard to con people to get a buck each.

Exactly, and if he is work for the white hats I am sure he is comfortable. So a dollar or $100K is not going to make a difference.

Carmen
31st January 2012, 01:42
Good on Kerry! She sure stands up to counted and don't take **** from no one!

Ahh Moddy! Knew you were just a pussycat on the prowl!!:cool:

modwiz
31st January 2012, 01:43

Is that why you removed your picture?
I don't appreciate that. :fish:

I mean, you probably won't appreciate being on this list either, but see how people like Alex Jones or David Icke are being slandered, but they won't back off. The positive output of them greatly outweighs the smear campaigns, that's true for you, too.

Yes, you are right. I woke up to find my face put on a dartboard and used to line cat boxes. There is no going backwards, only forwards. I had a punk moment. I will let my Merlin cat snooze for a bit while we dream this a little better and then as 'Arnold' says, "I'll be back!"

Ixopoborn
31st January 2012, 02:10
One dollar is much. I will gladly pay that to signal that I care about the future of our planet!

Sidney
31st January 2012, 02:19
Why can't he just hold a poll to see how many ppl are on board? That makes alot more sense than to require people to leave that all knowing "paper trail". (that said, its not like they don't already know who and where we all are...)

aranuk
31st January 2012, 02:20

I'm just a pussycat.

Yes join the club.

Stan

Mulder
31st January 2012, 04:13
Let's all reserve our judgement on BW's need for money. I'm sure the universe will give him what he needs whether it's through us or in some other way... I'm personally looking forward to the second interview and I hope our minds will be blown.
P.S. BW asking for money doesn't mean he's a gold-digger - have you all been in a position where you have no steady job & are trying to make ends meet? Do you have good intentions, but whatever you do is criticised or misunderstood? Let's not judge until we's walked a mile in other people's shoes.

sygh
31st January 2012, 04:15
With Kerry 4th February ...

I wonder what this is all about then?

INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream

Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA.

Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012. He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below.

I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Bill

I currently don't have a dollar in my pocket and that is a fact. I am totally broke.

If I could donate, I would. Even though I think you are still too vague, Bill and need to be more specific.

guayabal
31st January 2012, 04:22
if actions involving money are the ones that count then we are f*d

spuddie
31st January 2012, 05:09

Youy've obviously never heard of the (in)famous Indian guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and his legendary 93 Rolls Royces:

http://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/index.ssf/2011/04/part_one_it_was_worse_than_we.html

Jeffrey
31st January 2012, 05:09
Money, money, money

It can buy a House
But not a Home
It can buy a Bed
But not Sleep
It can buy a Clock
But not Time
It can buy you a Book
But not Knowledge
It can buy you a Position
But not Respect
It can buy you Medicine
But not Health
It can buy you Blood
But not Life

So you see, Money isn't everything. And it often causes pain and suffering.
I tell you all this because I am your Friend, and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering...

So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.
A more true Friend you will never find.

-Unknown

TargeT
31st January 2012, 05:34

I'm almost viewing this like a car accident that I know will have fatalities... I don't want to watch... but I ,,, Just,,,, Cant,,,, Help it.....

BTW...

because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents

WTF? seems like we found his "true identity" pretty easily ourselfs here (royal "we" I didn't find it!), or is Kerry saying that PA is a government operation?

The trouble is... you guys are so busy taking orders you forgot to do your OWN research and free your minds from the Machine!!! This is your wake up call. Make of it what you will.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot

Hmm... "you guys" eh? "orders" eh?

is there something ABOVE TINFOIL HAT ? cause I think this interview is swinging a bit to the ATH level....

Jonathon
31st January 2012, 05:40
Lost my temper, so editing my previous comments. My apologies to those who may have read it. BW is a total fraud in my opinion. To me, it is plain as day. I am sorry that some have an interest in believing his story. I certainly wouldn't recommend sending him your money. This is not a conspiracy against an insider - it is the facade of a trickster. Of course the story will get bigger - it always does in these cases. Once the deceiver is unmasked, the explanation must be so great as to distract from what was seen. Fear is a great teller of tales - no mum a giant black horse ran through the house and knocked over your vase and I have no idea why he didn't leave any prints in the carpet.

Kari Lynn
31st January 2012, 06:23
I've heard lots of arguments for and against people charging money for information. But have to admit. $1. isn't alot of money, considering what others have asked for. My only question would be. Is he truly thinking of the truth and getting it out to the people, and only wanting to know who would support?
If so, would he freely give to someone who had not a dollar to give because of finances?
I've had times when I didn't even have two pennies to rub together, let alone a dollar. I know there are others out there that suffer financially too.
So for me. Those that can and want to donate, that's fine.
But would those that can't pay, be considered to get information also? To me, that would be the true test!
Myself. Im not worried about my name being put on a list. It's already there.

I do have a dollar. Cash .... ;)

Sirius White
31st January 2012, 06:55
The highest levels of the "White Hats" are helping in ways that are inconceivable to most.

And in regards to DW's comment, guess what "I know something BIG that I can't talk about" too, but it's not because I want you to buy my book or feed my ego. it's because of the safety of myself and others, as well as there are SOME "secrets" people aren't ready to handle....YET. And by this I mean in the sense of giving a lightsaber to kids without training, but with adequate training, and spiritual maturity can be handled.

I'm not sure if this guy is for real (haven't finished the interview yet, first one), but I do know many of the things he says are true. Whether he himself is genuine or just taking orders, or talking about other things is unknown to me. Many people see him and don't think he's for real because he doesn't have the stereotypical "cut" of a navy seal. But his team was used in more ways than one:

The Black Ops, secret government have technology and knowledge beyond your belief. The White Hats have it too actually, and are starting to come out with it (expect next few years to be very interesting if you are "Watching"). It is very easy to accelerate just about anybodies intelligence, neuron/synaptic connections, psychic awareness/abilities, and much, much more. It does take training, but there are ways to absorb it almost all instantly with much less time needed. Some people have "genetic" markers, and also IQ's that are sought after (even if they don't know about their own history or lineage) for these projects.

The Dark Lodge, and this hidden government is split with many factions changing their tune. ALSO, what they didn't count on is that there is a HIGHER plan here, that these SOULS who were involved in some of these programs, incarnated purposefully into them so they could LEARN, suffer, and then EXPOSE what is happening. And that's EXACTLY what is going on right now! The Cabal knows about "indigos" and "Starseeds" and in many cases, have utilized them for their black ops- under forms of mindcontrol and/or suppression thinking thats how they would beat the cosmic plan, and also use them against people.

But what is happening is QUITE the opposite. As they were meant to awaken...as all are all of us on this journey.

BMJ
31st January 2012, 11:46
Why can't he just hold a poll to see how many ppl are on board? That makes alot more sense than to require people to leave that all knowing "paper trail". (that said, its not like they don't already know who and where we all are...)

Maybe because every tom, dick and harry are willing to put there 2 cents worth into a poll, and Bill W and associates would like to know who would be willing to possibly take some sort of risk by making a donation.

stardustaquarion
31st January 2012, 12:09
Lost my temper, so editing my previous comments. My apologies to those who may have read it. BW is a total fraud in my opinion. To me, it is plain as day. I am sorry that some have an interest in believing his story. I certainly wouldn't recommend sending him your money. This is not a conspiracy against an insider - it is the facade of a trickster. Of course the story will get bigger - it always does in these cases. Once the deceiver is unmasked, the explanation must be so great as to distract from what was seen. Fear is a great teller of tales - no mum a giant black horse ran through the house and knocked over your vase and I have no idea why he didn't leave any prints in the carpet.

I agree that is all too shifty and inconclusive and it is likely that BW is just someone attempting to cash in on the 2012 banwagon....he didn't said anything we did not know already and Dan Burish did it so much better

For me if there is no new info is just a time waster like the rest of them trying to catch the lime light and a get rich quick

In his defense he did say from the begining that he wanted to sell his Sci-fi book so... no surprises

I think Kerry lost it since she got to be friends with Ashayana Deane....Kerry is just doing one mistake after another...it goes to show, from my own experience that some conections are mind trashing

jaybee
31st January 2012, 12:44
I do think that Kerry has made a huge error of judgement....promoting and fund-raising (ie paypal button for Brockbrader on her blog)....for this man.

You just can't do that for someone on a sex offender register and get away with it. As we are seeing as the serious backlash starts.

What about all the previous whistleblowers? Are they tarnished by this latest episode?

What about anyone who links to any of the Camelot videos now, on any other forum......there are many spooks/sceptics who will immediately
bring up Brockbrader/sex offenders/paedophiles/money raising etc etc etc....

Anyone wishing to share, support and defend PC, PA and any previous whistleblowers interviews, now will find themselves in a position where
they will be called upon to defend Brockbrader.......this isn't going to go away.

Our 'work'....if you want to call it that......that should be a labour of love?.....has just been made much more difficult.

The stakes are high for Brockbrader to deliver on Saturday. But what-ever he delivers (or doesn't, as the case may be)....the Sex Offender Register thing will always be there.

And that makes him, for all practical purposes....a no-go area.

I am baffled that Kerry, Bill (R) and David didn't realise that.

WHOMADEGOD
31st January 2012, 12:46
Dare we be as naive to consider that someone else suggested BW do this and that he was as naive or just plain stupid to make this statement. If so, then it has created the desired effect in removing all credibility? If there was an alternative reason to generate funds then why hide it if it was a genuine one? Then of course it could have been down to good ol greed. What concerns me greater is that if DW and BW were comparing info and concluded the same results and BW is BS then this will impact on DW credibility, this could have been a disinfo attempt from the very start?

CD7
31st January 2012, 14:10
It simply amazes me how many posts i see from individuals INFLAMED over a dollar. REALLY...REALLY? Do we realize how many lives have been given over time, how much BLOOD has been shed over time, HOW MANY ARE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW?! How this has been going on for EONS...EONS

How many DOLLARS/shells/strings/silver/gold have been SLAVED so people can SURVIVE....just survive...feel this over all spans of time through all and i quarOnty you/us/all WOULD KNOW the goal in front of us....AND those "who may harm us" WOULD NOT BE A SECOND THOUGHT...

IF ONLY we had the FOCUS and veracity to blow up threads over this....OVER thisssss :'(

stardustaquarion
31st January 2012, 14:26
I don't care about the money really, after all stupid me I spent loads of it just because Kerry Cassidy endorsed Ashayana Deane and now it turns out to be that she was in MK ultra and is a shill of tptw...so the morals of any whistleblower is DON'T BELIEVE anyone but your own intuition and do not part with your cash unless there is PHYSICAL evidence that anything these tossers are saying is true

We have been lead by the nose by Kerry into a black pool of despair and disinformation when we should be working on changing things on planet earth. Spending time signing petitions from Avvaz is more useful, and if you have a pound to spare why not give it to the "stop the war coallition" http://stopwar.org.uk/ avvaz http://www.avaaz.org/en/ or the woodland trust to name a few

There are people starving in africa that can use your dollars more than sci fi actors pretending to be whistleblowers and same applies to Ms Kerry tv serials...I mean who cares

The world is tanking for real, why waste time with this horror movie when we should be putting our effort on booting out the bankers

Sorry to be so brutal but disinfo now has go beyond ridiculous. Yeah they want your money and your time...so you do nothing "hopping" that the "timelines" will be fused and we will all be fine...yeah...kind of waiting for the jellyfish to become your "twin soul" as Ashayana Deane is now saying...please

We live in this little and beautiful rock, we can work together to make life acceptable for all of us...let us not waste more time with those paid to disinform us

Sorry for the rant but I have to say what I think

sleepy
31st January 2012, 14:28
xxxxx xxxxxx

gooty64
31st January 2012, 14:39
There are people starving in africa that can use your dollars more than sci fi actors pretending to be whistleblowers and same applies to Ms Kerry tv serials...I mean who cares

The world is tanking for real, why waste time with this horror movie when we should be putting our effort on booting out the bankers

Sorry to be so brutal but disinfo now has go beyond ridiculous. Yeah they want your money and your time...so you do nothing "hopping" that the "timelines" will be fused and we will all be fine...yeah...kind of waiting for the jellyfish to become your "twin soul" as Ashayana Deane is now saying...please

We live in this little and beautiful rock, we can work together to make life acceptable for all of us...let us not waste more time with those paid to disinform us

Yeah, I swore when I came into this "arena" that I would not go round and round with conspiracy theory BS!

I came to Camelot and then Avalon looking for a plan of action and some solutions to the predicament we are in.

And here is what I have found for a solution:

I have to change my timeline!

OK, what a relief! Piece of cake!

perolator
31st January 2012, 14:54
Let's wait and see.

Maybe BW is a fraud, maybe not.
One thing for sure: If he's a fraud, I will be very disappointed.

The Truth Is In There
31st January 2012, 15:03
all this bill wood stuff sounds like "charles" all over again. he plays the fiddle and people dance to his tune. someone says what people want to hear and want to believe and soon enough he has a large number of followers who are all too eager for more "mindblowing" information. it works time and time again. i was intrigued at first because i think david wilcock is credible but it's already been blown out of proportions again, just like the "charles material".

the project looking glass information is definitely interesting and if what has been said about dec 21st is correct it may indeed at last be the event everyone is waiting for (after last year's oct 28 and 11/11/11 non events) but everything else he's talking about is quite useless - all the great stuff that's going to happen this year according to him is guesswork at best and deliberate disinfo at worst and nothing more than the usual talk the lightworker community wants to hear (and in many cases pay for).

here's some advice that costs nothing - don't get excited about anything people say and you won't get disappointed if it turns out to be bs. file it away, wait and watch.

joedjemal
31st January 2012, 15:14
I'm afraid the more I hear this guy the less I believe him. He's not a good liar his voice changes (gets more stuttery) when he lies I think.

It's looking like hype to me.

gooty64
31st January 2012, 15:17
Kerry, Please just hand the microphone to Bill Wood and empty the room. Let him speak his truth for one, two, three hours-alone- in the room -on air.

Let him speak his truth. Let him blow our minds.

Kerry, get out of the way and let him speak his truth.

There is no need for one, two or three people leading him with questions. Playing off each other. No need for that. imho

So, let us see how it goes without KC, DW, BR---

Please?

jaybee
31st January 2012, 15:21

Yeah, I swore when I came into this "arena" that I would not go round and round with conspiracy theory BS!

I came to Camelot and then Avalon looking for a plan of action and some solutions to the predicament we are in.

L O L

I was more into the earlier Project Camelot interviews....

But it's been fun eh? In a keraaazy way....:p

pulling a song out of the bag for all us mind2mind internet chums ;)

Gp0Jk7Li-ao

if Brockbrader thinks he can blow my mind WIDER than it has already been blown over the years/decades...well all I can say is......good luck with that :)

stardustaquarion
31st January 2012, 15:32
All these tossers have a very good handle of EFT like all politicians, they know what the people want to hear and they give it to them. Just because someone says they "saw" the looking glass machine it does not mean they did. Dan Burish has given enough detail for anyone to plagiarize so before you sign up for the saturday show why not re-listen to Dan Burish interviews? at least he was much more creative

We all want things to get better but there are no magic pills, we have to roll up our sleves and start making the right decisiton, that way at least our children will see the benefits. The world is not going to end, the way we live perhaps but not the physical world...is time to make peace with the planet that gives us all that we are and re-learn the harmonious and cooperative ways that we have forgotten

Otherwise we can keep killing each other until there is nothing else to kill and that is a sad prospect, we do not need fake whistleblowers to tell us "all will be right in the morning" and not tell us how is going to happen, how can we really start making a difference

Conspiracy is an invention of the ruling elites to take our power away and make us believe we are being screwed, there are no conspiracies, they are in the dark as much as we are and they are terrified so they have to invent all these sci fi to keep us worried, busy and let them get on with it so they can screw us even further. Is the circus that has now gone to MSM to keep us blind and small

Use your time productible, join the peaceful revolution, say NO, NO, NO and make the difference if not for you for your children

TiuqTeyvVOk

If you really want to know what is happening watch Max Keiser...we are being robbed while we are worried about the end of the world

gooty64
31st January 2012, 16:20
yes Stardustaquarion,

The most obvious clue with Bill Wood was at the very end of his interview when he said,

" the first thing tomorrow when you wake up do one random act of kindness" (paraphrasing).

And some of us, we ate it up. It was like being handed a cupcake for believing the whole 3 hours of "lack of content" interview with friends and celebrities.

All these tossers have a very good handle of EFT like all politicians, they know what the people want to hear and they give it to them. Just because someone says they "saw" the looking glass machine it does not mean they did. Dan Burish has given enough detail for anyone to plagiarize so before you sign up for the saturday show why not re-listen to Dan Burish interviews? at least he was much more creative

We all want things to get better but there are no magic pills, we have to roll up our sleves and start making the right decisiton, that way at least our children will see the benefits. The world is not going to end, the way we live perhaps but not the physical world...is time to make peace with the planet that gives us all that we are and re-learn the harmonious and cooperative ways that we have forgotten

Otherwise we can keep killing each other until there is nothing else to kill and that is a sad prospect, we do not need fake whistleblowers to tell us "all will be right in the morning" and not tell us how is going to happen, how can we really start making a difference

Conspiracy is an invention of the ruling elites to take our power away and make us believe we are being screwed, there are no conspiracies, they are in the dark as much as we are and they are terrified so they have to invent all these sci fi to keep us worried, busy and let them get on with it so they can screw us even further. Is the circus that has now gone to MSM to keep us blind and small

Use your time productible, join the peaceful revolution, say NO, NO, NO and make the difference if not for you for your children

TiuqTeyvVOk

If you really want to know what is happening watch Max Keiser...we are being robbed while we are worried about the end of the world

GaelVictor
31st January 2012, 16:23
Hear hear! tossers will be tossers, make up your own minds, there are already enough shows on the tele! This is Avalon, not project disinfo.

TiuqTeyvVOk

fathertedsmate
31st January 2012, 16:31
one thing that BW spoke about certainly got my attention, Kerry questioned him on abilitys to see whats happening,how he does it,his explanation about,being directed where to reasearch,then the information required jumps out at you, this has been happening to me for last 10 months, i havnt a clue whats happening,the answers have saved my life

mojo
31st January 2012, 16:48
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kerry offer BW a lie-detector test. It makes sense with as many negative comments. But why are we ready to crucify before we get all the facts? I don't understand the rush to judgement?

BestLion
31st January 2012, 17:00
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kerry offer BW a lie-detector test. It makes sense with as many negative comments. But why are we ready to crucify before we get all the facts? I don't understand the rush to judgement?

You know they did a test of convicted murdered who took these test and passed! Means some people are very good at lies. Billy Meier for example passed a lie detector..but he also had criminal background and was in jail.I think Jail just enhances convicts to the profession. So a lie detector to former jail convicts I am skeptical on. BW was in jail many years...don't forget.
I don't want to sabotage a thread or again be convicted as a paid black op gov rep..So I wont say any more.the truth on BW will surface soon enough. Until then ..Much Love!

crested-duck
31st January 2012, 17:09
Time to take a trip to the barn to get my fishing waders! I forsee another walk through the muck coming up soon!!

Jenci
31st January 2012, 17:26

If this was done properly we should have had the facts first. We should have been shown evidence which supports his claim about who and what he is.

But nothing. All there is, is what we can find online about him:-

His details on the sex offenders register.
A video of him talking about his political Tree of Liberty Movement.
Two videos of his energy device in which he is saying he needs to raise $10000 to convert a BMW.
A paypal page (linked from Kerry's site) to his Tree of Liberty Movement asking for financial donations.

Without the facts, which are still not forthcoming, it is very difficult not to make judgements about this man.

Jeanette

mojo
31st January 2012, 17:40
Those are valid points to be sure, and the number of people that spoke up about this shows that to be true. I don't feel Bill and Kerry will leave us out in the dark. And who knows the reason why it had to go down the way it did? I only ask that we are respectful to all parties involved and wait for the final outcome by the people we love and support...

joedjemal
31st January 2012, 17:45
Psychopaths also pass lie detector tests because they don't feel guilt.

Jenci
31st January 2012, 17:46

What about those under mind control ? Could they pass too?

Jeanette

Sidney
31st January 2012, 17:49
Gawd, how badly money f***s everything up.:boink::boink:

butcherman
31st January 2012, 17:53
i know you mean well but parting with cash that rings alarm bells

Butcherman

joedjemal
31st January 2012, 18:00

What about those under mind control ? Could they pass too?

Jeanette

Probably, it's the physiological responses to guilt and fear that get picked up, no such feelings, no readings.

jackovesk
31st January 2012, 18:08

Hear what you saying Mojo, but I don't think that would help the situation...

I just think 'Many People' are just 'Sick & Tired' of Whistleblowers seemingly 'Far Fetched' stories often thrown upon us without any 'Real Proof'...

But giving us the often mundane 'Conundrum' of....This person has been 'Fully Vetted' & 'I know This to be True' and we are expected to believe it without question..?

Not good enough IMHO...Kerry...

Now more than ever, futher 'Authentic Vetting' is required...

1. I would have like to have seen/heard from a Representative from 'OathKeepers' backing up his 'Military Background'

2. Documentaion (Re-dacted) is necessary for substantiating/outlining his claims

3. Re-dacted Photos e.g. In the field (Military), etc..

These a just a few quick & easy examples, that would help make BW's story more convincing...!

Having said that, I did resonate with the (Timeline) Theory...

Let's just hope we don't have another Charles/Atticus on our hands...

Rgs,

Jack

merecat
31st January 2012, 18:11
dollar sent. no worried about being tracked. will just wait and see what happens next.

DNA
31st January 2012, 18:21

Last chance for what????
Camelot nor Avalon require your belief. I don't get your statement. If it is a threat that you wil be taking your viewing audience elsewhere I'm sure they will get along just fine without you my friend.

GaelVictor
31st January 2012, 18:22
dollar sent. no worried about being tracked. will just wait and see what happens next.

When the dollar hits that account, you will be hurled out into space and beaten the crap out of.

jaybee
31st January 2012, 19:12

I just think 'Many People' are just 'Sick & Tired' of Whistleblowers seemingly 'Far Fetched' stories often thrown upon us without any 'Real Proof'...

But giving us the often mundane 'Conundrum' of....This person has been 'Fully Vetted' & 'I know This to be True' and we are expected to believe it without question..?

1. I would have like to have seen/heard from a Representative from 'OathKeepers' backing up his 'Military Background'

2. Documentaion (Re-dacted) is necessary for substantiating/outlining his claims

These a just a few quick & easy examples, that would help make BW's story more convincing...!

Rgs,

Jack

Hey Jacko....remembering how hard on me you were when I said (in the early stages of BW saga) that I had reservations about BW's motives and that much of it sounded like he was saying what he thought people in our arena wanted to hear.

Your posts addressed to me in reply were actually removed by a MOD...that's how hard on me you were.

But I remember this post you made...specifically. And rather than drag the old thread up again....I want to put it here.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38851-Project-Looking-Glass-the-2-Timelines-merging-as-ONE-in-2012/page5

I think its 'FANTASTIC' that we have Some who Believe the Bill Wood Testimony & Some who Don't..!

Now, don't go 'Runaway & Hide' when the 'Truth' surface's...

Like some have done, so many times in the past..!

One more thing...

If my analysis is 'Wrong' about Bill Wood telling the 'Truth' - I will be one of the 1st to own up..!

However, there is a very slim chance of that happening IMHO...

Until 'Tuesday Night' sweet dreams..!...

Are you ready to own up yet?

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/fun/avalon.jpg

:cool:

gooty64
31st January 2012, 19:15
Hey, To have my mind blown wide open-that's all, dna.

I am getting weary of all the hype and drama. too much too list.

Last chance for what????
Camelot nor Avalon require your belief. I don't get your statement. If it is a threat that you wil bel taking your viewing audience elsewhere I'm sure they will get along just fine without you my friend.

spiritguide
31st January 2012, 19:16
The egos are out for sure. Why should anyone care if someone spends a dollar how they see fit? No person in this world has the right to tell me or any other how to dispose of their energies. Make of your self what you will and I will do the same, just don't try to judge me for I don't judge you. Most comments here are materialistic in nature and if you don't realize you have a spiritual existance simultaniously then keep searching because debasement of any other is painting a target on your own back for sure. IMHO

jaybee
31st January 2012, 19:24

When the dollar hits that account, you will be hurled out into space and beaten the crap out of.

lol.....

mmmmmmmmm I wonder if all the people SAYING they have sent a dollar...actually have...I DEMAND proof.....:p

stardustaquarion
31st January 2012, 19:32
I think it matters what we do with our energy because there is no such thing as isolation. We are all interconected and what others do affect us and our ability to co-create our reality

But at least the people in the UK are waking up and their protests had made a banker to refuse his bonus and another has been stripped from his knighthood

We have the responsibility to tell other humans if there is a con merchant out there. If they listen is their problem but at least they were told

I wish that the people that left Keylontic Sciences did talk about their experiences before I joined them, it will have saved me a lot of aggravation and it would have blown the whistle on Kerry Cassidy much earlier

I think that Kerry is so caught up on her own Ashayana Deane fantasy that she can no loger see the tree from the wood

gooty64
31st January 2012, 19:33

lol.....

mmmmmmmmm I wonder if all the people SAYING they have sent a dollar...actually have...I DEMAND proof.....:p

Proof? that's easy...

Everyone who sent a dollar gets a special pink ribbon ribbon to pin on their lapel-with complimentary microchip inside.

beyondmyctrl
31st January 2012, 19:42

if you're that intent on throwing your money out the window, I'm actually short 100$ on my rent for tomorrow and I`m really stressin`......I`m just sayin`.....I sure wish I had a dollar to spare !

31st January 2012, 19:43
The egos are out for sure. Why should anyone care if someone spends a dollar how they see fit? No person in this world has the right to tell me or any other how to dispose of their energies. Make of your self what you will and I will do the same, just don't try to judge me for I don't judge you. Most comments here are materialistic in nature and if you don't realize you have a spiritual existance simultaniously then keep searching because debasement of any other is painting a target on your own back for sure. IMHO

Completely.

I've been seeing this too; a lot of premature baseless debunking from cats who don't seem to understand that this is about something beyond the perceived physical realm. I'm going to make this very clear right now for those of you looking for 'facts' regarding things of this beyond-physical nature; You shall not find much unless you understand quantum mechanics, and sub-quantum (consciousness) mechanics. If you cats do not understand what he is talking about, you do not have do listen and you most certainly do not have to complain and cause drama.

So, if you really want to understand what he is talking about, it is time to start seriously digging for yourself, remember, you are not being forced at gunpoint to take his word for it, or even listen to him at all for that matter. What BW is discussing is barely even the tip of the iceberg in relation to just how vast things get at the quantum and sub-quantum level.

The sex-offender status doesn't bother me one iota. I simply could not care less to be frank. The data he presents is in no way connected. Making data guilty by association is very irresponsible.

______

Looking forward to the show on Saturday.

jaybee
31st January 2012, 19:44

lol.....

Proof? that's easy...

Everyone who sent a dollar gets a special pink ribbon ribbon to pin on their lapel-with complimentary microchip inside.

how lovely

;)

gooty64
31st January 2012, 19:46

Looking forward to the show on Saturday.

show being the operative word there, thanks 000

syrwong
31st January 2012, 19:48
BW looks very genuine to me. The stories are hard to make up and he shows great understanding of the "realities" of the world which is consistent and resonates with the little I know. Besides Kerry and Bill who know much more about him than us show total support for the man and I trust their judgement. BW could be the important gathering force to fight against the PTB.

GaelVictor
31st January 2012, 19:58
BW could be the important gathering force to fight against the PTB.

I can hear TPTB laughing here, and i'm not even on the planet right now.
seriously, if that is the plan with BW, not the gathering of funds and attention, it looks bleak for our side. But i'm sure it's not :p

jackovesk
31st January 2012, 20:29

Rgs,

Jack

Hey Jacko....remembering how hard on me you were when I said (in the early stages of BW saga) that I had reservations about BW's motives and that much of it sounded like he was saying what he thought people in our arena wanted to hear.

Your posts addressed to me in reply were actually removed by a MOD...that's how hard on me you were.

But I remember this post you made...specifically. And rather than drag the old thread up again....I want to put it here.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38851-Project-Looking-Glass-the-2-Timelines-merging-as-ONE-in-2012/page5

I think its 'FANTASTIC' that we have Some who Believe the Bill Wood Testimony & Some who Don't..!

Now, don't go 'Runaway & Hide' when the 'Truth' surface's...

One more thing...

If my analysis is 'Wrong' about Bill Wood telling the 'Truth' - I will be one of the 1st to own up..!

Until 'Tuesday Night' sweet dreams..!...

Are you ready to own up yet?

:cool:

Jaybee, you never cease to amaze me...

Why did you 'Convenitently' leave out the last bit of my post..???

Here is my 'Post' in its Entirety...

Hoorah....

Now, don't go 'Runaway & Hide' :rapture: when the 'Truth' surface's...

One more thing...

Until 'Tuesday Night' sweet dreams..!...:wave:

I doubt that anything he says can be 'proved' as truth...apart from his military record maybe.

He is just being put under scrutiny by a few of us. For myself I have reservations

about his motives for coming forward and saying what he did. But we'll see what

happens next in the Bill Wood story. Episode Two coming soon. With the time

differences hopefully there will be a recording and/or transcript fairly soon after the

Q&A session.

Sweet dreams right back atcha....:wave:

Just make sure you 'Acknowledge' the fact if/when you are proved 'Wrong'...? :yes4:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/195274_1300816581_2309324_n.jpg

PS -

I doubt that anything he says can be 'proved' as truth...apart from his military record maybe.

Nice Cop-Out..! :)

One thing I know for sure there will be a little more 'Scrutiny' put on this story, moreso than the DW/BF Gold Story & that IMO is a Good Thing...

This bit...

One thing I know for sure there will be a little more 'Scrutiny' put on this story, moreso than the DW/BF Gold Story & that IMO is a Good Thing...

Then I said this in my post on this 'Thread'...

...and This

If I think BW is a (Fraud) as I said before, I will say so..!

Do I need to go on..?

PS - While where on the 'Vetting' Subject...

In the last interview I watch with 'Amazement' at some of the things you were saying in the 'Chatroom'...

You said...

"Someone was using your name 'Jaybee' in the Forum" and you had to use another name..?

I asked you on a previous 'Thead'...

Out of interest 'Jaybee' what alternate name were you using in the Chatroom..?

But, I never recieved an 'Answer' and to tell you the 'Truth' I didn't expect to get one either..!

Are you prepared to own up, that 'It Was' actually you..???

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/fun/avalon.jpg

:)

stardustaquarion
31st January 2012, 20:31
Personaly I don't think that our life on this planet can be consider unspiritual. We are spiritual beings and everything in this planet is spiritual. The problem is that there is a lot of idealization about what spirit means. Spirit is the Chi, the Ki, the life force that animates every cell in our bodies and everything in this planet

That who lacks life force is dead and therefore non existance

It is precisely because I have explored spirituality for many years that I know a fake when I see it and I am not asking anyone to believe me but it is narrow minded to think there are only two timelines

There may be only two timelines explored by BW but there is a timeline for each living thing in this planet. The butterfly effect is not a theory, it is a fact of life. All is inter-related and it goes to show how little BW knows really that he has not even brushed in his quantum physics

There are also constant time shifts created by the energies coming from space, also there are timeline eddits when there are solar flares and solar storms so there is no way anyone can predict those because that implies that one is remote viewing all the constellations in the universe so....nope the man does not know anything about anything...he just wanna sell books....make money by selling hope about something that is not going to happen because it lacks all logic

That is my perception of course and I don't expect anyone to believe me, but, researching timelines is a very interesting subject that anyone can do

jaybee
31st January 2012, 20:43
@jackovesk......your post 94 was quoted by me in it's entirity.

And the chatroom business......very funny. Was it YOU pretending to be me. I had a gut feeling it was. :)

And as for my user-name on chat (not jaybee, because someone had 'taken' that)...you will have to watch the chat and see if you can guess :p

Tommy
31st January 2012, 20:48
Hi,

I recommend every member of this forum (and otherwise) to take a proper reading of this material:
http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm

This will help you identify patterns a lot faster, a great tool!

I am amazed by some of the members distortion of other peoples words and\or the simple lies put out.. Well, good on you arm-chair rockers.. :p

Back to work for me, and thanks to everyone contributing to a great important discussion!

NancyV
31st January 2012, 20:54
Personaly I don't think that our life on this planet can be consider unspiritual. We are spiritual beings and everything in this planet is spiritual. The problem is that there is a lot of idealization about what spirit means. Spirit is the Chi, the Ki, the life force that animates every cell in our bodies and everything in this planet

That who lacks life force is dead and therefore non existance

It is precisely because I have explored spirituality for many years that I know a fake when I see it and I am not asking anyone to believe me but it is narrow minded to think there are only two timelines

There may be only two timelines explored by BW but there is a timeline for each living thing in this planet. The butterfly effect is not a theory, it is a fact of life. All is inter-related and it goes to show how little BW knows really that he has not even brushed in his quantum physics

There are also constant time shifts created by the energies coming from space, also there are timeline eddits when there are solar flares and solar storms so there is no way anyone can predict those because that implies that one is remote viewing all the constellations in the universe so....nope the man does not know anything about anything...he just wanna sell books....make money by selling hope about something that is not going to happen because it lacks all logic

That is my perception of course and I don't expect anyone to believe me, but, researching timelines is a very interesting subject that anyone can do

I agree with you about there being limitless "timelines" or realities...if we have to have a word for them. But just because Bill Wood was talking about 2 timelines doesn't necessarily mean that he believes there are only two. If he does, then he is probably mistaken about that, but that doesn't make the rest of his info invalid about the two timelines he's talking about. I do not believe or disbelieve his story because I don't KNOW whether he was truthful or lying.

Also it's not important to me whether his information is accurate or not, although it would be interesting to know if he believes he is telling the truth. Even if he believes he is telling the truth that doesn't make the information that important, although I do find it entertaining to hear all the "end of the world" scenarios. I don't care if it ends, changes greatly or whatever. It just doesn't matter in the big picture since we are eternal consciousness playing games...and the games will continue with or without this earth.

seantimberwolf
31st January 2012, 21:06
Fact is this may very well be a black and white case of Fraud and taking advantage off our community.
If its all true then fine,
But i have seen this s*** before, and it really p****s me off and although many will tell me not to get annoyed it will "lower my vibrations" and "ill create a negative reality".
But how can i not get my back up about some guy popping up in LITERALLY a matter of weeks and trying to take advantage of a community who genuinely want to help mankind its horrible.
And more to the point these people in this community are my friends.
I hope I'm wrong guys i really do, but like i said before Dejavu :(

With love SeanTW

Ixopoborn
31st January 2012, 21:18
if actions involving money are the ones that count then we are f*d

Look, I think people are missing the point about Bill's donation request - it is not actually about money at all!

I appreciate that all donations are intrinsically about money and money is the root of all evil so Bill's request must be close to evil at the least - right? WRONG.

How much is he asking for? $1 - that is all. No one gets rich by stipulating that you should limit your donation to $1 as Bill has done here. The vast majority of folk can afford this amount.

No the purpose is not to feather any nest - it is actually to gauge the measure of support for change. How much would you give up to change the world? I would readily give up a whole lot more than a measly $1!

Wanting something and being prepared to stand up and be counted to get it are two completely different things.

In asking for a $1 dollar donation, Bill is asking whether you are prepared to stand up for the change we want.

I am and I have donated $1 twice - one for me and one for my wife.

Jenci
31st January 2012, 21:30
Wanting something and being prepared to stand up and be counted to get it are two completely different things.

In asking for a $1 dollar donation, Bill is asking whether you are prepared to stand up for the change we want.

I would guess that all of us here want change and I would guess all of us would stand up for that change.

The point is here that some of us are not prepared to stand up for Brockbrader.

Jeanette

seantimberwolf
31st January 2012, 21:36

I would guess that all of us here want change and I would guess all of us would stand up for that change.

The point is here that some of us are not prepared to stand up for Brockbrader.

Jeanette

Bang on!
He has come out of nowhere and we have never heard of him before.
Does not help that he has videos on youtube years old asking for money for this "tree of liberty" movement.
If Bill, Kerry, etc asked me for a dollar for change i would give 5.
Because they have proven time and time again that they stand for change and love not profit.
Otherwise we would be paying to be on this site!

christian
31st January 2012, 22:06

When Credo Mutwa was kidnapped and they stole the necklace of mysteries, they were about to kill him and he told the one who was about to do it "Touch me again and you'll die ****ting blood like a dog". He told them that their deeds are sick and that this manifests physically, that they would all become very sick and die or have 'accidents'. Now he of course said that with the gravitas of being a distinguished Zulu shaman, but the point is not to cower in fear and anticipation of a deadly strike, but to take refuge with the truth, that one is standig up for love, righteousness and decency and that those who attempt to incapacitate one will reap the consequences of their deeds in this lifetime. - In my opinion we are beyond the point, where collective mass action could be prevented or stopped by mass arrests.

This whole dollar issue is so chewy, the only sinister motive for this solicitation, that would possibly make sense, would be that he is a lone-wolf fraudster. For getting the individual account informations of donors is worthless, as this is transparent for TPTW anyways and if he would work for them then collecting money is pointless, too.

So where's the risk? It could turn out, that the dollar went to a con artist :yawn:

What could be gained? His story of the white hats adding zeros to whatever comes in might be true and the collective deed of sacrificing a piece of one's dear fiat coins to show solidarity with the idea of a renaissance in human history might send a nice ripple effect into the ether.

- - -

My lack of participation in this thread is not because I'd be afraid of being in a silly video again, but because this speculation is running in circles, I'm pretty satisfied with the circuits I've done with you on this issue in the other thread, I expect the weekend show to be pretty revealing in one way or another.

gripreaper
31st January 2012, 22:19

How's that goin? You got any techniques I can use?

gooty64
31st January 2012, 22:23
Yes, I have lots of techniques to share, pages and pages worth of techniques that will be available late March, 2013 when my book is released!

How's that goin? You got any techniques I can use?

GaelVictor
31st January 2012, 22:35
Good to see that you have a sense of humour.
The setup that is being delivered in a very clumsy manner, may get some focussed attention and hope going for a while but after reality sets in again, it will be desillusion and desinterest that will prevail. How many good intentions will go cold and may never be restarted.
It's all in the game, but what may be lost?

Lazlo
31st January 2012, 22:43
I still think my idea of where to send the $1 has merit.

Let's send the money to a group that provides support to victims of abuse and sex crimes. He says that he wants to stop it on his Tree of Liberty video.

http://www.rainn.org/

http://www.pandys.org/donate.html

http://www.americanhumane.org/childr...FWgZQgodt1XauA

http://www.childmolestationpreventio...ages/hero.html

I guarantee that any one of these groups would be thrilled to accept and track donations made in reference to Brockbrader, and they would be happy to let us know just how much support he has.

BestLion
31st January 2012, 23:17
Well what can I say? BW fake or not the main goal we all want is the dawn of a new age! We are all on the same team.
Fudge it all. i dont care. Im looking ahead. We are to enter a new precession. I cant let BW or anyone distract that! We all want it..we are all but human.
Much love.

jaybee
1st February 2012, 01:05
Well what can I say? BW fake or not the main goal we all want is the dawn of a new age! We are all on the same team.
Fudge it all. i dont care. Im looking ahead. We are to enter a new precession. I cant let BW or anyone distract that! We all want it..we are all but human.
Much love.

thankyou BestLion

OfJRX-8SXOs

Taurean
1st February 2012, 03:33
Stay focused.

Our prime objective is to raise consciousness.

We really don't need any more whistle-blowers testimonies.

Psy-Ops seem to be their primary weapon.

TargeT
1st February 2012, 06:06
although it would be interesting to know if he believes he is telling the truth. Even if he believes he is telling the truth that doesn't make the information that important, although I do find it entertaining to hear all the "end of the world" scenarios. I don't care if it ends, changes greatly or whatever. It just doesn't matter in the big picture since we are eternal consciousness playing games...and the games will continue with or without this earth.

That is the only important part I can think of in any message, doesn't really matter the subject (OR THE MESSENGER), it's important to know that the person describing something to you believes its true,, true enough that they would act on their own information should a decision to arise. ...

but yes, which filter do you choose to apply, what belief system do you hang on the info.. this is all fun and games, consciousness looking back at itself.

bennycog
1st February 2012, 07:34
instead of a dollar, do this.. money making mystery solved..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8412129/facebook-group-sets-million-comment-record

A Facebook group with only 107 members has broken a world record by commenting on a post more than a million times.

US woman Tracey Hodgson created the group "Ffgpioneers/gwr/attempt" specifically to have a go at the record with fellow fans of the online game Frontierville.

Ms Hodgson said they wanted to show what a group could do when they worked together for something.

The original post on October 30 last year said: "hi all!!! , hope everyone is ok today , this is ''the one'', please talk about anything you like here, whatever you want to talk about, change topic whenever you like also, just have fun , . so how are you all today?( please someone speak quick or i'll have no nails left!!!) ;-) x x x"

Wiremu2011
1st February 2012, 09:26
Perhaps BW's "penny will drop" for us all, if we all offer a dollar each - yeah folks, one dollar for the revelation of our lives ..any takers?? :violin:

Faydra
1st February 2012, 09:30

I am new here myself, but my gut just tells me his request for money he is sure inappropriate. And I think more than that Bill Wood isn't coming off as honestly as he wants us to believe....I plan to see the interview with an open mind and really hope I,m wrong!

I sure wish everybody would send me a dollar....kidding'!

"When the answer is simple, God is answering"
By Albert Einstein

jaybee
1st February 2012, 13:03
Perhaps BW's "penny will drop" for us all, if we all offer a dollar each - yeah folks, one dollar for the revelation of our lives ..any takers?? :violin:

well a small number of members here SAY they donated a dollar...whether they actually did though is another matter. So there have been half a dozen ish 'takers' (in theory).....:cool:;)

I am new here myself, but my gut just tells me his request for money he is sure inappropriate. And I think more than that Bill Wood isn't coming off as honestly as he wants us to believe....I plan to see the interview with an open mind and really hope I,m wrong!

I sure wish everybody would send me a dollar....kidding'!

"When the answer is simple, God is answering"
By Albert Einstein

I agree that it was totally inappropriate. And the way it was done very tacky.

You want everyone to send you a dollar?.....get yourself a 'oooo cor blimey' story up and running and a pay pal donate button. I believe there are one or two vacancies left in imaginary Seal Team 17.....:p

and...welcome to the forum :thumb:

jaybee
1st February 2012, 13:29
Oh...and don't know if this has been mentioned before...don't think so.

There is some speculation 'out there' in internet-land...that Brockbrader may have been the infamous fleeing, sobbing Area 51 caller on the Art Bell show a few years back.

I don't have a position on that one way or the other...Americans might be able to tell better..with accent etc?

Just putting it out here so we are all aware of the twists and turns going on.

Humble Janitor
1st February 2012, 14:20
I don't like the sound of this.

He's asking people to donate money BEFORE he reveals whatever it is that he has?

Sounds like a con-man.

mojo
2nd February 2012, 01:49
from Kerry's blog;

February 1, 2012

Addendum:

MESSAGE TO THOSE ATTACKING US:
We are the Wikileaks for ABOVE TOP SECRET... and when the people threatening us with legal actions of any kind get that through their heads.. let's just say this.. BRING IT ON... because we are going to BREAK OPEN THIS STORY so far it will go Worldwide.... so go ahead MAKE US FAMOUS!!!

Cjay
2nd February 2012, 02:52
Sean

Well said, Sean

Ron Mauer Sr
2nd February 2012, 02:56
Some questions for Kerry to ask Bill Wood that could lend credibility:

Kerry,

Since there are many who doubt whether Bill completed Seal training, it might add credibility if Bill gave some details about his training. For example, start of training date, training location, names of most memorable trainers and graduation date. That should not be information too sensitive to share.

Thanks,
Ron

Sirius White
2nd February 2012, 06:28
He could very well be an agent or phony.

But why should this stop you from learning?

Take what resonates, discard the rest.

DreamsInDigital
2nd February 2012, 06:50
I can't remember who said it but something I whole heartily agree with. It's not about WHAT you believe, but WHY you believe it that matters.

NancyV
2nd February 2012, 07:31
I don't normally donate but I did donate $1 to Bill Wood just to be a contrarian to the overwhelming number of suspicions and complaints from so many people. The more people who think something is inadvisable the more inclined I am to do it. It's one of my admitted weaknesses. I don't care and I don't know if he's telling the truth or lying or is delusional. I liked him... but I wouldn't have donated unless so many were so harshly outspoken against it.

Here's the PROOF!! (of course this could be a forgery) LOL

Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Gross
Jan 30, 2012 Donation To Bill Brockbrader Completed
Details Donation To Bill Brockbrader 2R537087EW462730R -$1.00 USD

Sloppyjoe
2nd February 2012, 07:55
I was just in Las Vegas a month ago. Prostitution is basically legal, there are trucks driving around all day advertising escorts. When you walk up and down the street you get people trying to give you little strip club cards every 10 seconds, you also get individually picked out in the crowd of people walking by random guys who want to get you into strip clubs. It's a very very shady place to visit and I wouldn't doubt if what BW said was true.

Nortreb
2nd February 2012, 07:58
IMHO- This is yet another lesson in Discernement! Do not forget what was cooking on Avalon last year this time with Sir Charles!

I could be wrong. And I hope that I am! ;). But I hear the circus music with this push from Camelot. Perhaps it is Camelot's turn to learn.

Sloppyjoe
2nd February 2012, 08:05
It seems like Kerry and DW have a great amount of faith in this guy, it sounds like they have seen what they believe is legit documentation and have no more suspicions, they just seem really confident about the whole thing.

jaybee
2nd February 2012, 12:25

Brockbrader was on Kerry's radio show for a few minutes yesterday and was saying a bit about the 'mystery guest' on Saturday...someone who is going to talk about mind control and the military.

Just thought I'd share the info.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Project_Camelot_12.html

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

humanalien
2nd February 2012, 16:46
Has anyone seen this video yet?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39288-Bill-Ryan-joining-Kerry-David-W.-with-Bill-Wood/page44#876

Jenci
2nd February 2012, 16:50
Yes I have

Jeanette

Sloppyjoe
2nd February 2012, 18:58
Well what do you guys think about it? We can't ignore it.

Paladin14
2nd February 2012, 19:32
I watched that video, but the argument still stands that there is still quite possibly higher levels of secrecy that these people aren't aware of, as much as they want to deny the possibility. I felt the couple complains a lot about Bill not acting like a navy seal so he isn't one. Because he doesn't talk their lingo, doesn't act like a tough guy proves to them that there's no way he was in the military. They think that Bill and Kerry think its funny to be a pedophile, they attack him about that without trying to really understand the situation he explained. According to them, having sex with someone who was 16 where you believed 16 was legal in the state is no different than having sex with a 6 yr old. There are right now still many states where 16 is the legal age of consent.

I kept picturing a small town sheriff getting pissed off that the FBI came to his town to take over an investigation. I know that people like to think they are the "top dogs" and they are bad asses and no one can possibly be above them or their friends in the military. That might be true, but if you're getting into black projects and secret private programs, that isn't really fully part of the military or government anymore is it?