PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Building Solved?

Burke
22nd March 2010, 15:35
There was a book posted on another website a while back called Earth's Forbidden Secrets (http://www.thecrowhouse.com/Documents/Earths%20Forbidden%20Secrets%20Part%20One.pdf) which I read and found intriguing. I am not sure if this conclusion has been already proposed and discussed before but it was news to me at the time so I thought I would present it to you in its original text. It seems that how the pyramids were built could be solved.

Excerpt from the book

Egyptologists have long claimed that no ancient records exist that describe how the Pyramids were built yet at around the age of 17, I became aware of another, very curious, Stele that is engraved on a stone on the island of Sehel, near Elephantine, north of Aswan in Egypt (fig.84). For some strange reason this Stele, known as ‘the Famine Stele’, has never been deemed worthy of serious research by scholars and is merely considered to be an interesting oddity by the Society of Egyptology. Yet after even a cursory investigation of the artifact one cannot help but question the unfathomable reasoning behind this conclusion.

The Famine Stele actually describes an ancient method for manufacturing limestone. It names the aggregates needed for the raw material and the plant extracts that are required to then bond the mixture of aggregates together. Could the pyramids have actually been cast instead of built by teams of men maneuvering hewn blocks?

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but surely the fact that such a Stele even exists at all should give scholars a reason to at least examine the methods described in the ancient text to see if there is any validity to them. Indeed, I believe the Famine Stele needs to be made the subject of some very serious and rigorous research before being so readily dismissed. The simple fact that people of ancient times bothered to right this text down (carved in stone so it would last a very long time) coupled with the fact that the Stele describes such a thing as manufacturing stone should give cause for even the most mentally obtuse to consider it worthy of some serious investigation.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/famstone.jpg

The Famine Stele was discovered in 1889 by C.E. Wilbour and was subsequently deciphered by various scholars: first Brugsch in 1891, then Pleyte in1891, Morgan in 1894, Sethe in 1901 and finally by Barguet in 1953. The hieroglyphic text was then examined and the previous translations were all compared with each other. Unfortunately the Stele is slightly incomplete and somewhat damaged with a section that has been broken off near the top but we can still glean enough information from what does exist to kind of ‘fill in the blanks.’

One third of the Stele deals with the building of monuments involving three of the most renowned characters of ancient Egypt: the Pharaoh Zoser, the Scribe Imhotep and the God Khnum. The remainder of the Stele speaks of various aggregates and plant extracts to be used in the process of manufacturing stone, possibly even for the monuments mentioned.

The text contained in this unique artifact has almost exclusively been considered to be interesting but fanciful and has been dismissed as a topic of no real use to any serious investigator of Egyptian antiquities. Yet in studying the Stele an intriguing question emerges: What would happen if we actually tried it and did what they described? Could the stone of the Pyramids have actually been mixed and poured into place at the site using plant extracts and aggregates available in Egypt? And also, would such aggregates and extracts have been available at the location at the time of their construction?

The answer to both these questions is very a resounding: Yes, they could have, quite easily! So surely if one can follow the methods described in the famine stele text and in doing, create a mixture that will solidify into a stone of comparable texture and composition to the stone used in the Pyramids, then is it not conceivable that it is most likely the method that was used in their construction. Indeed, it is the only really possible way it could have been done.

The true answer as to how the monuments were constructed may have suddenly become quite blatantly obvious. Indeed, it would appear that the builders even wrote it down for us. The question is: Why is this Stele still being ignored by Egyptology?

more...

Burke
22nd March 2010, 15:36
Modern Techniques for Synthesizing Limestone

Then at last, someone came to the fore with a radical new theory in the now familiar form of Prof. Joseph Davidovits of the Geopolymer Institute, who also proposed the plant extract theory in the Mayan process and again, all credit must be given to the man. Ten Points! Prof Davidovits wrote a fascinating report in 1998 in which he proposed the idea that the pyramids were indeed constructed using aggregated limestone rather than by manipulating quarried blocks. His theory was then finally published in 1999 in a book entitled: "The Pyramids: an enigma solved”.

In the book he put forth the very sound, though academically radical theory that outcrops of relatively soft limestone could simply have been quarried and easily disaggregated with water and then the muddy limestone sludge (including the fossil-shells) mixed with lime and some kind of tecto-alumino-silicate forming material such as kaolin clay, silt, or the Egyptian salt ‘Natron’ which is a basic sodium carbonate. The limestone mud could then easily have been carried up by the bucketful and then poured, packed or rammed into formwork molds made of wood, stone, clay or brick that had been erected on the pyramid sides. The re-agglomerated limestone, thus bonded by basic geochemical reaction into a substance known as geopolymer cement, would then have hardened into resistant Limestone blocks as it dried actually solidifying into a substance a great deal harder and stronger than the original starting material.

Critics of this theory argue that Davidovits has never proved that Giza limestone really is geopolymer (and of course this is impossible to do because neither he nor anyone else is ever permitted to remove any material for testing) and they firmly state that the fact that the limestone blocks at Giza contain intact fossil remains substantially proves that they can not be manufactured stone or geopolymers but are in fact hewn blocks of natural limestone.

Interestingly, no-one specifies exactly why they think that intact fossil shells in the pyramid blocks prove that they are not manufactured blocks as even the most fundamental knowledge of Davidovits cast-stone theory clearly suggests that it was the Giza quarries themselves (where else?) that provided the limestone rubble for the aggregates of the pyramid blocks. Such intact fossils actually exist in abundance in the limestone of the Giza quarries.

Since that time, scientists at the Geopolymer Institute have successfully managed to manufacture and cast re-agglomerated limestone. Because it is (of course) prohibited to remove any material from the site of the actual pyramid for testing, for the purpose of the test the scientists selected a soft material containing a high percentage of fossilized shells from a quarry in France to ensure the geological material used in the experiment was very similar to that which is found in the quarries of the Giza plateau in Egypt. The purpose of the test was to demonstrate that this type of soft limestone material is indeed perfect for re-agglomeration.

The scientists then disaggregated the material with water, they then mixed the muddy limestone and its fossil shells with kaolin clay and a basic geopolymeric binder. The limestone mud was then packed into a pyramid shaped mould. The re-agglomerated limestone they created, bonded by geochemical reaction, then hardened into a resistant geopolymer limestone block (fig.85,86) that turned out to be a great deal harder than the original starting material exactly as they had predicted it would.

It was very notable that the whole process had the effect of strengthening the softer stone thereby making it more resistant to such things as weather, pollution, acid rain, temperature
variations and all those things that will generally just mess up your megalithic monument. Because the Institute was not authorized to sample original materials from the Giza plateau quarries (naturally), they were not able to use the exact formula described in the ancient Egyptian text. The French limestone that was used in the test is very similar but unlike the Giza limestone, had no reactive clay in it and the team was forced to add some. Nevertheless, the final result was extremely close to the constituency of that which is found in Egypt both chemically and geologically.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/pyrageo.jpg

According to Davidovits, with the Egyptian formula, the result is also slightly different because it requires bigger blocks for a better cohesion and is not particularly suitable for smaller items. However even with the slight change of formula due to differences in the materials, these ground-breaking tests have clearly demonstrated that the process is quite possible and the only real key to the complete success of the procedure is in using the appropriate raw materials to begin with.

During a Television special filmed in 1991 called ‘This Old Pyramid’, Prof. Davidovits had the opportunity to demonstrate his cutting-edge theory and in the process, to also demonstrate a unique property of the Giza limestone that further supports the idea. In the presentation a chunk of limestone taken from the nearby Giza quarry was very easily disaggregated in water within 24 hours, leaving the clay and the other constituents gently separated from each other.

This demonstration showed that the existing fossils in the limestone would naturally remain intact as it would not have even been necessary to crush the stone during the manufacturing process as unlike other limestone, material from the Giza quarry simply breaks down in water all on its own.

As I mentioned before all credit must be given to Prof. Joseph Davidovits of the Geopolymer Institute for his groundbreaking study into this process and I highly recommend reading his work on the subject.

This certainly may go a good deal in helping explain how these ancient masses of stone may have been constructed but again we are still left with the question: By whom were they made and for what purpose?

Geopolymer Institute (http://www.geopolymer.org/)
Category: Archeology

Geopolymer Science Applied to Archeology (http://www.geopolymer.org/category/archaeology)

justpeter
22nd March 2010, 15:53
I haven't read everything you posted above but it does seem to be concerned only with limestone. So even if that was the solution, how did the Egyptians, Incas and others move the huge granite blocks that have been found? Many of them weigh hundreds of tons.

If you look-up Edgar Cayce, I think you'll find he said they had anti-gravity technology from Atlantis. Nassim Haramein seems to agree and I believe he says it works by using vibrations. Whatever the actual method, I would have thought some kind of anti-gravity technology was more likely to be the answer.

Sunny d
22nd March 2010, 16:00
how did the Egyptians, Incas and others move the huge granite blocks that have been found? Many of them weigh hundreds of tons.

oK1Rzch89Dw

justpeter
22nd March 2010, 16:18
Sunny_d, that was a very simplistic answer but I guess my question should have been more precise. Ok, I'll try again. How did, for example, the people in South America move blocks weighing possibly hundreds of tons over mountains and through forests then manipulate them to build a pyramid where not only are the blocks a perfect fit, with no gaps, but also perfectly aligned to astronomical events? Building stonehenge is hardly the same thing. It seems to me that some kind of anti-gravity technology is more likely unless someone knows different?

Sunny d
22nd March 2010, 16:25
i posted the vid to show how simple solutions sometimes are.........! (the title is moving heavy objects in the past) There must have been tools or maybe help from the gods,............its still one of the unrevealed and fascinating mysteries

peace :)

john.d
22nd March 2010, 16:27
from the 'Ra Material' :

Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid, and of the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and Initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface .

Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Questioner: Then the rock was created in place rather than moved from some place else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

Questioner: I understood you to say in an earlier session that pyramids were built to ring the Earth. How many pyramids were built?

Ra: l am Ra. There are six balancing pyramids and fifty-two others built for additional healing and initiatory work among your mind/body/spirit social complexes.

Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

Questioner: What would the height be, in centimeters, of one of these pyramids for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

Questioner: In the Giza pyramid there was no chamber at position two. Do you ever make use of position two by putting a chamber in that position on other planets or in other pyramids?

Ra: I am Ra. This position is useful only to those whose abilities are such that they are capable of serving as conductors of this type of focused spiral. One would not wish to attempt to train third-density entities in such disciplines.

Questioner: Then is the large underwater pyramid off the Florida coast one of the balancing pyramids that Ra constructed or did some other social memory complex construct it and if so, which one?

Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians.

Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

John

justpeter
22nd March 2010, 16:33
Good post john.d. That's what I was getting at, though I wasn't doing a good job of it:( I knew that The Law Of One covered this, as did Edgar Cayce, as does Nassim Haramein and they all agree that the stones were manipulated by some kind of force that was known to the builders at that time - in other words, using the natural laws of the universe.

Burke
22nd March 2010, 16:34
I haven't read everything you posted above but it does seem to be concerned only with limestone. So even if that was the solution, how did the Egyptians, Incas and others move the huge granite blocks that have been found? Many of them weigh hundreds of tons.

If you look-up Edgar Cayce, I think you'll find he said they had anti-gravity technology from Atlantis. Nassim Haramein seems to agree and I believe he says it works by using vibrations. Whatever the actual method, I would have thought some kind of anti-gravity technology was more likely to be the answer.

well first off...I really don't know how it was done. I simply found these theories plausible and acceptable in accordance with many of the anomalies found in their building.

concerning the South American structures the book refers to a early "Indiana Jones" type character named Colonel Percy Fawcett who's exploits are well documented and was contracted by governments at the time (due to his extensive ability to traverse the jungles of South America in earlier expeditions) to use surveyor equipment to map the borders of some of the countries of South America.

He came across other explorers occasionally in which they would then camp together and trade stories and info from the rest of the world as they would be in the bush for years at a time. He kept extensive journals and he eventually disappeared in search of lost civilizations of the like you would find in some of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/Fawcett.jpg?t=1269275530

hmm on second thought... let me copy some pics and upload them to make this more pleasing to the eye and I will toss out another excerpt on this...

Burke
22nd March 2010, 16:47
Further excerpts from book on South American structures:

Colonel Fawcett had first heard these strange stories some time after he had accepted his first
survey contract. Until he had known of them, his South American expeditions were completely
oriented toward civil and engineering work though even while performing his daily tasks he
continued to nurture a keen interest in the forest. During his surveys he also made copious
amounts of notes containing detailed observations about everything he saw, especially the ways
of the white settlers, the Indians of the forest, and the forest wildlife all of which are recorded in
detail in his book. However after Fawcett became familiar with the story of Francisco Raposo his
attentions and interests began to shift away from just pure engineering and more toward ventures of exploration and discovery.

In one place in his diaries he records a remarkable conversation with another explorer
concerning an unusual forest bird that nests in perfect round holes in rock cliffs. The man had
actually spent 25 years living in the forests with the local natives and he had this to say:

They make the holes themselves. I've seen how they do it, many a time. I've watched, I have,
and seen the birds come to the cliff with leaves of some sort in their beaks, and cling to the rock
like woodpeckers to a tree while they rubbed the leaves in a circular motion over the surface.

Then they would fly off, and come back with more leaves, and carry on with the rubbing process.
After three or four repetitions they dropped the leaves and started pecking at the place with their
sharp beaks, andhere's the marvelous partthey would soon open out a round hole in the
stone...

"'Do you mean to say that the bird's beak can penetrate solid rock?'

...No, I don't think the bird can get through solid rock. I believe, as everyone who has watched
them believes, that those birds know of a leaf with juice that can soften up rock till it's like wet
clay.'

"The man continued with a personal story about his nephew. He had walked through the thick
bush to a nearby camp to retrieve his horse, which had gone lame and had been left there
temporarily. He noticed, when he arrived, that his New Mexican spurs had been eaten away
almost completely. The owner of the camp asked him if he had walked through a certain plant
about a foot high, with dark reddish leaves. The young man said he had walked through a wide
area that was completely covered with such plants.

'That's it! they said, Thats what's eaten your spurs away! That's the stuff the Incas used for
shaping stones. The juice will soften rock up till it's like paste. You must show me where you
found the plants.' But when they retraced the young man's steps they were unable to locate them.

There is also an interesting footnote to Fawcetts story about these birds that lends further
credence to the tale. A man who had been a member of the Yale Peruvian Expedition that
discovered Machu Pichu in 1911 wrote this strange story in his notes:

Some years ago, when I was working in the mining camp at Cerro de Pasco (a place 14,000
feet up in the Andes of Central Peru), I went out one Sunday with some other Gringos to visit
some old Inca or Pre-Inca gravesto see if we could find anything worth while. We took our
grub with us, and, of course, a few bottles of pisco and beer, and a peona choloto help us
dig. Well, we had our lunch when we got to the burial place, and afterwards started to open up
some graves that seemed to be untouched. We worked hard, and knocked off every now and then for a drink. I don't drink myself, but the others did, especially one chap who poured too much pisco into himself and was inclined to be noisy. When we knocked off, all we had found was an earthenware jar of about a quart capacity, and with liquid inside it.

"I bet its chicha!" said the noisy one. Lets try it and see what sort of stuff the Incas drank!"
"Probably poison us if we do." observed another.
"Tell you what, thenlet's try in on the peon!"
They dug the seal and stopper out of the jar's mouth, sniffed at the contents and called the
peon over to them.
"Take a drink of this chicha," ordered the drunk. The peon took the jar, hesitated, and then
with an expression of fear spreading over his face thrust it into the drunk's hands and backed
away.

"No, no, seor," he murmured. "Not that. That's not chicha!" He turned and made off.

The drunk put the jar down on a flat-topped rock and set off in pursuit. Come on, boys
catch him!" he yelled. They caught the wretched man, dragged him back, and ordered him to
drink the contents of the jar. The peon struggled madly, his eyes popping. There was a bit of a
scrimmage, and the jar was knocked over and broken, its contents forming a puddle on top of the
rock. Then the peon broke free and took to his heels.

Everyone laughed. It was a huge joke. But the exercise had made them thirsty and they went
over to the sack where the beer- bottles lay.

About ten minutes later I bent over the rock and casually examined the pool of spilled liquid.
It was no longer liquid; the whole patch where it had been, and the rock under it, were as soft as
wet cement! It was as though the stone had melted, like wax under the influence of heat.

The head of the Machu Pichu expedition Hiram Bingham also tells a similar tale that was
related to him by natives of how the edges of great stones would be rubbed with the juices of a
certain plant which would render them like clay to and create a perfect joint.
The possibility of such a plant existing is not at all unreasonable. There are still a myriad of
undiscovered species in the Amazon basin. Unfortunately though, due to the rapid rate of
deforestation that is occurring there, we may fast be running out of time to find it.
Bingham himself never put much faith in the story as he could never conceive of how such
enormous stones would have been lifted in the first place for such rubbing of the edges to have
taken place, let alone placed it into its position in the wall. Local legends have always insisted the
task was done by giants and Bingham himself surmised that such could only be the case.

more...

Burke
22nd March 2010, 17:03
continued...

Impossible Buildings

The ability to soften stone would certainly go a long way in explaining the unique stonework
found in the Mayan structures and before you laugh the thought off as ludicrous, consider that
many of the fortresses actually bear some very unusual markings that could easily be explained
by tooling the surface while it was still soft. It should also be realized that many of the stones
used in these structures are truly immense, some as tall as three meters and virtually impossible to
maneuver into place using any of our our current expertise. And not to forget that some of the
stones, like this famous one at Cuzco (fig.64), have up to twelve perfectly fitting angles, and that
is just the ones that are visible on the face. Beneath the face, the back and side sections are also
perfect, In fact, so perfect that a razor blade cannot fit between the joints and it is the same over

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/bricks1.jpg?t=1269276642fig.64

the entirety of the wall on every block of stone! Consider that fact when looking at the wall at
Sacsayhuaman (fig.65). Apart from it resembling a wall made of grey play dough from a
distance, such precision is, as yet, impossible using any kind of cutting tool and even if it were
possible to cut the stones with such precision, how on earth would they have then been
maneuvered into place? Presumably, if they were hewn and then placed in the walls, the process
would also have been repeated many times over for each block for fine adjustments to be made to the angles in order to reach the absolute precision obtained in every block. Such a method is not only implausible but is nothing short of impossible and so it stands to reason that the obvious and somewhat disturbing explanation is that the joining edges, quite simply, were not cut in any
conventional sense. It is known that the stones were in fact quarried and transported to the site for the quarries they came from have been located. But how were they worked to such perfection and then transported to the site which is located 13,000 feet (Four Kilometers) above sea level and how were the joints perfected? When one looks at these Mayan structures they certainly do have
the appearance of a wall that is made of clay that has solidified. Again, take the wall at
Sacsayhuaman (fig.65); it seems enormously strange, and also highly unlikely, for the builders to
have gone to such incredible trouble to make sure the stones fitted together with what is an
absolutely ridiculous degree of perfection, while using the most difficult shapes imaginable, only
then to leave the visible face of the wall virtually covered with a myriad of imperfections that
makes them look rough and unfinished.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/bricks2.jpg?t=1269276676fig.65

To be honest, that is an interesting enough point in itself. But what does an even closer
examination of some of these imperfections on the walls produce?

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/bricks3.jpg?t=1269276733fig.66

There is a section of a great wall at Ollantaytambo, Peru (fig.66) has some highly unusual and
very tell tale markings on it. Notice the flat section near the top of the stone marked on the right
and the long scrape marks on the stone marked on the left? These marks simply dont look as if
they have been purposely carved onto the walls in any way at all. Another section of the
Sacsayhuaman wall (fig.67) that bears a number of strange scrape marks and dents on its surface
that look very much like tool marks. Interestingly, if you prod a lump of soft clay or cement with
the end of a stick and let it dry, you can create marks and dents that look just like these.
The stonework at Ollantaytambo is nothing less than spectacular and not by using all our
advanced laser and computer systems combined nor by gathering all the technology we could

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/bricks4.jpg?t=1269276822fig.67

muster, could we begin to come even close to achieving what has been done in the construction of
these Jungle megaliths of ancient times. Softening the stones seems to be the only logical
explanation of how these walls were built. Its the only thing that can adequately explain the
precision fit of the stones which would then naturally settle snuggly together under their own
weight easily creating a perfect and gapless joint.
On another section of the walls at Ollantaytambo we can notice the small plugs protruding
from the bottom of each small filling stone between the larger ones such as you might see used to
provide stability in concrete form work? (fig.69). It is commonly believed that the protrusions
found on the stones in these walls were used to hang gold plating or for tying ropes to for
handling. Unfortunately for both of these theories, the protrusions are of completely insufficient
size or shape and are too randomly placed to be effective for either of those uses.
They could however, be formed by making marks in the support structure. And interestingly,
when working with a substance of such great weight, such protrusions would in fact, actually be
necessary to prevent any uncontrolled movement of the heavy and wet material on the outer face
of the wall while it solidified.
No-one has adequately explained how the people of ancient times built these structures, or
even why on earth they would have thought it necessary to go to so much trouble. All we know is
that they did, because the structures are there and still defying our analysis. Archeological and
documented evidence suggests the actual builders of these incredible megalithic fortresses may in fact date back to a period far before the Mayans inhabited the area to when the dominant race was the Olmecs. There is also further evidence to suggest that the actual purpose of these structures may have been vastly more profound than simply temples or fortresses. This will be discussed further in a later chapter.

more...

Burke
22nd March 2010, 17:04
continued...

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/bricks5.jpg?t=1269276833fig.68

This is a particularly enigmatic stone from the Ollantaytambo wall (fig.68): Although the surface of the stone is quite rough and could very well have been hewn, it is very difficult to explain the zigzagging pattern on the face of the stone.
While it is true that the stairway pattern is a motif common to many Mayan structures, notice how the bottom section of the lower zigzag appears to have protruded slightly and sagged a little. It seems quite unlikely and somewhat unreasonable to think that something like this would have been purposely carved onto the surface of the wall? Other sections look as if they have been slapped with blocks or prodded with the end of sticks while the material was still soft
and just look at the narrow filler stones between the large slabs.

It is obvious that the ancients actually did know of a way to soften stone. It seems to be the
only thing that fits. How else could it have been done?

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/bricks6.jpg?t=1269277082fig.69

Local legends repeatedly maintain that the walls were erected by giants, gods who raised the
stones in a single night. Legends also tell of how the edges of the stones would be rubbed with the
juice of a special plant which would soften the stone like clay and thus perfect the joint.
To think that simply because we have not yet located the small crimson plant Fawcett spoke of
in the myriad of unknown species that have yet to be discovered in the Amazon jungle certainly
does not mean that such a plant does not exist. To rule something out completely because it has
been found yet would be nothing short of foolhardy, with such an attitude we would never have
discovered electricity, thats a given.
One of the more unfortunate things in the dilemma though, is that time is fast running out. We
may now never find any such plant. Not now that the main Amazon basin has been ruined by
American oil interests and the remaining forests are still being destroyed at the rate of at least 3
football fields a day. Its almost like theyre trying to make sure all evidence of such a thing is
destroyed. But then, one should never attribute an action to malice when it can be adequately
explained by stupidity. Though, when one is considering the actions, motives and attitudes of
modern governments, unfortunately its usually the former. Such a plant may have already
become a victim of industry, lost forever in the technological crunch.
But then, thanks to a remarkable man, we may not need to find it...
Recent discoveries and work by a Dr Joseph Davidovits of the Geopolymer Institute have
produced some remarkable insights into the processes the ancients may well have used to
construct these amazing fortresses.

Softening Stone with Plant Extracts

Amazingly, a recent ethnological discovery has actually shown that some witch-doctors of the
HUANKA tradition remarkably, use no tools in the making of small stone objects, but in fact still
use a chemical solution made from plant extracts to actually soften the stone material!
According to Dr. Davidovits, in a paper that was written by Dr. Davidovits, A. Bonnett and
A.M. Marriote and presented at the 21st International Symposium for Archaeometry at
Brookhaven National Laboratory in New York, USA in 1981:

The starting stone material (silicate or silico-aluminate) is dissolved by the organic extracts,
and the viscous slurry is then poured into a mould where it hardens. This technique, when
mastered, allows a sort of cement to be made by dissolving rocks; statues which could have been
made by the technique of the pre-incan HUANKA, by dissolution followed by geopolymeric
agglomeration, are found to contain Ca-oxalate in the stone.
The trio then proposed the hypothesis that the large stones in found in the Mayan Fortresses
and monuments were in reality, artificial and had in fact been agglomerated with a binder after
certain rocks had been slowly disaggregated, an idea that fits very well with what the walls look
like and also happens to be in total agreement with local legends and traditions such as those that
were told to Fawcett.
The group then even went on to present to the meeting some actual samples of stone that had
dissolved and re-aggregated themselves to prove it!
We present here the first results on plant extracts on the dissolution or dis-aggregation of
calcium carbonate containing rocks (Bio-tooling action). The feasibility of chemically working
calcium carbonate with various carboxylic acids found in plants (acetic, oxalic and citric acid)
has been studied. Maximum bio-tooling action is obtained with a solution containing:
Vinegar (1 M) (acetic acid)
Oxalic acid (0.9 M)
Citric acid (0.78 M)
The great surprise was actually to discover very ancient references to their use since Neolithic
times for working materials which are very hard but easily attacked by acids, such as chalk.
Thus, a bas-relief from the tomb of Mera, at SAQQARAH (VI dynasty, 3Millenium B.C., Egypt)
shows the hollowing out of "Egyptian alabaster" (CaCO3) vases by a liquid contained in a water
skin or bladder. An experiment of interest was to compare the "bio-tooling" technique with the
shaping of a hole using a steel tool and the quartz sand technique recommended by prehistorians.
The hole resulting from sand abrasion has rough walls, whereas bio-tooling gives a
smooth finish.
The work by Dr. Davidovits is nothing short of brilliant and also very refreshing. Its also
interesting to note how quickly the problem was solved once the right approach to dealing with it
had been adapted.
There is now very little doubt about how the Ancients actually built these incredible structures
and indeed, softened or perhaps melting the stone has always really been the only possible
explanation. The ancient Mayans were indeed quite capable of producing very large quantities of
the acids that were used by Dr Davidovits in his experiments from many plants that were quite
common to the region in the distant past.
Plants such as: Fruits, Potatoes, Maize, Rhubarb, Rumex, Agave Americana, Opuntia, Ficus
Indica and Garlic to name a few.
It is highly feasible that the stones were quarried, then broken or crushed to manageable sizes
for transportation to the locations and re-aggregated on site while being cast back into the
megalithic slabs we now see, after all, since we have seen that they certainly had and knew about
the means to do it, it somehow seems absurd to think they would not have made use of the
knowledge.
Once again, the simplest and most likely explanation is usually correct.
But all of this knowledge still does not answer the fundamental questions: Who actually built
them and Why?

Burke
22nd March 2010, 17:06
ok thats most of what I could find in the book on these structures

I am not selling the idea here...just found it as very interesting and seems very occam's razor ish to me....I found it very intriguing

what do I believe? I simply don't know so I am keeping my options open on this

Burke
24th March 2010, 22:13
another interesting not to make on this theory is: you will find in the Klaus Dona interview at Camelot http://projectcamelot.org/klaus_dona.html at around 52 min he is talking about the human hair they found embedded in one of the Egyptian pyramid stones which also supports the aggregate theory that they were cast instead of carved

simply fascinating

scanner
24th March 2010, 22:49
The accounts given do not fit the facts in anyway ,2,5000,000 hundred ton blocks imported and we have no lifting gear that could lift some of the larger blocks to day , 25 years to build with copper malets and pullies that did not exsist at that time . Looking down 1/4 inch out of centre point in acres squares, can't be done today with all the tech we got . My point they think we're stupid and will believe what we are told to believe and most people do . Research Gilbecki tepe (sorry if spelling incorrect) it will open your eyes built 12000 yrs ago in what we are told was the end of the ice age and we so we are told ,still lived in caves . Arn't you glad you took the red pill now lol.

K626
24th March 2010, 22:53
This theory is nonsense basically.

Burke
24th March 2010, 22:58
This theory is nonsense basically.

very interested in why you think so

do elaborate and share your views...some source info would also be great!

Burke
24th March 2010, 23:00
The accounts given do not fit the facts in anyway ,2,5000,000 hundred ton blocks imported and we have no lifting gear that could lift some of the larger blocks to day , 25 years to build with copper malets and pullies that did not exsist at that time . Looking down 1/4 inch out of centre point in acres squares, can't be done today with all the tech we got . My point they think we're stupid and will believe what we are told to believe and most people do . Research Gilbecki tepe (sorry if spelling incorrect) it will open your eyes built 12000 yrs ago in what we are told was the end of the ice age and we so we are told ,still lived in caves . Arn't you glad you took the red pill now lol.

totally agree with you...what we are told that the ancients were like and the tools they used seems to be growing more and more in the a "conspiracy theory"

i am a firm believer in a global society in ancient times...for now anyway, ask me tomorrow and you may get a diff answer as I get more data

scanner
24th March 2010, 23:00
Thanks Heretic for posting this makes my grey matter start working , I think all bets are open just now .

K626
24th March 2010, 23:04
very interested in why you think so

do elaborate and share your views...some source info would also be great!

Who is this guy who wrote the book?

I appreciate you've got into this in detail and I haven't, but at first glance alone, those huge granite blocks at Giza weren't softened and show no signs of being 'softened'.

Burke
24th March 2010, 23:17
Who is this guy who wrote the book?

I appreciate you've got into this in detail and I haven't, but at first glance alone, those huge granite blocks at Giza weren't softened and show no signs of being 'softened'.

well I cant much argue against a skeptical viewpoint so I wont even pretend to try, but many academics disagree with your assumption of no stones showing signs of softening, especially in lieu of the hair found embedded in an Egyptian Pyramid stone along with air bubbles. (see link above to the Geopolymer Institute)

very curious as to where your getting your info from, a link would be good...no need to go into the detail I went through at all

i am always open to more data as I am not entirely convinced myself...I find these pyramids and how they were built is still a big mystery to me! You seem to have some info that makes you assertive in your views, so I am merely hoping you can toss me a bone here so I can find the same self assured knowledge you seem to have.

K626
24th March 2010, 23:25
well I cant much argue against a skeptical viewpoint so I wont even pretend to try, but many academics disagree with your assumption of no stones showing signs of softening, especially in lieu of the hair found embedded in an Egyptian Pyramid stone along with air bubbles. (see link above to the Geopolymer Institute)

very curious as to where your getting your info from, a link would be good...no need to go into the detail I went through at all

i am always open to more data as I am not entirely convinced myself...I find these pyramids and how they were built is still a big mystery to me! You seem to have some info that makes you assertive in your views, so I am merely hoping you can toss me a bone here so I can find the same self assured knowledge you seem to have.

I don't really want to get into this with you and am sorry I interjected so sharply (the guys site took my machine down and another link to him came up with a virus warning). So it kinda made me a bit jumpy. I've read at least a dozen of the usual books about the pyramids and the internet is awash with bogus and wild theories about he building...No point in re-hashing all of that stuff as you seem pretty clued up. All I can say is that it wasn't built by the ancient Egyptians and this secret is being protected by the Egyptian state apparatus. There are temples on lower levels of the pyramids dating back to 1200bc iirc..So there was an older civilisation there, my best guess is that these guys were from Atlantis (ha ha)...See I don't believe all this stuff and then I say it was built by Atlanteans...Again apologies.

Blessings

K

Majorion
24th March 2010, 23:26
If you look-up Edgar Cayce, I think you'll find he said they had anti-gravity technology from Atlantis. Nassim Haramein seems to agree and I believe he says it works by using vibrations. Whatever the actual method.
Think more along the lines of resonating crystals.

I'd agree though that the ancient Egyptians did inherit a portion of knowledge from the Atlantis era.

K626
24th March 2010, 23:32
Think more along the lines of resonating crystals.

I'd agree though that the ancient Egyptians did inherit a portion of knowledge from the Atlantis era.

It's kind where I am with it minus the ancient Egyptians.

The other thing is with the annual flooding of the Nile there might also have been a way of using water to raise the weight..

KGypt

Burke
24th March 2010, 23:41
I totally agree that the Egyptians inherited the pyramids and did not build them...usually building techniques advance as time goes on and this simply is not the case with alot of ancient structures worldwide

I am a firm believer in an ancient global peoples that predate recorded history...too much evidence otherwise, I think the pyramids are a national pride to Egypt and they will never want to lose that so it makes sense to shut off proper research and everything that comes out of Egypt now is filtered maintain that status quo

what happened to those people and will it happen again to us could be the main reason this is all so "forbidden"

edit to add a point...we have never been able to duplicate any of the theories on how these structures were built...yet we ARE able to duplicate this theory as it is simple chemestry

Burke
24th March 2010, 23:53
whoops double post

Burke
24th March 2010, 23:55
in consideration of the acoustic levitation ideology it is certainly possible and there is already proof this can be done:

94KzmB2bI7s

the tech we are using to ATM to accomplish this is awfully loud and these are just Styrofoam balls...imagine what it would take to lift 16 ton blocks! Although I admit a perfected acoustic device would have these kinks worked out I am sure

but..

if this is what they used back in the day of its construction...I would have hated to be anywhere near that LOL

Majorion
25th March 2010, 00:57
I totally agree that the Egyptians inherited the pyramids and did not build them...
Well I think that the Great Pyramid is much much older, and was not built that era by the Egyptians, and same with the Sphinx; which a mix of both IMO, you will notice the "head" is attached to a bottom structure and clearly both parts appear to be from different eras.

annemirri
25th March 2010, 07:39
..... and same with the Sphinx; which a mix of both IMO, you will notice the "head" is attached to a bottom structure and clearly both parts appear to be from different eras.

The head of the Sphinx was Anubis, the egyptian jackal dog, (Sirius),
the God of Underworld, The God of Death.

a.

annemirri
25th March 2010, 07:59
I totally agree that the Egyptians inherited the pyramids and did not build them...

The one and only way to know the truths,
is away from books written by human minds and
turning to higher vibrational or frequency guidance, or tap into the source of knowing.

One good example,
there is a book called "Sinuhe the Egyptian" written by Mika Waltari in 1945.
He never went to Egypt, but he wrote most amazing, detailed book about life in Egypt ,
"It is set in a fascinating period of Egyptian history, mostly during the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaten of the 18th Dynasty...",

Even today the book is praised by egyptologists.

How did he write the book ?
being a finn, and as Mika Waltari is a finnish author, I have done some investigation, and found most interesting interview where he tells how he wrote it.

One summer, he, Mika Waltari went to his summer cottage in the middle of Finland,
and sat by his writing desk, a spirit appeared in the corner of the room,
and started to dictate the book for him to write down.

He basically wrote the book in a week without taking any breaks.

He said that it might be even a part of himself from the past who was dictating the book.

(There is a not that good Hollywood movie called "egyptian" based on this book.)

a.

Majorion
25th March 2010, 08:35
The head of the Sphinx was Anubis, the egyptian jackal dog, (Sirius),
the God of Underworld, The God of Death.

a.
Correct. :)

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq348/majorion/sphinx.jpg (http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq348/majorion/?action=view&current=sphinx.jpg)

Now notice how the head appears "attached", as if it were not there for long as that massive building at the bottom? don't you just wonder whats in there? for sure Hawass and his team will deny there being anything, and my bet is that anything of critical importance was already hijacked long ago.

kouby
21st December 2010, 08:37
I think I'll buy the stone melting stuff. You wouldn't have to leave much marks if you're going for a clean job, just use large flat planks to consolidate the side in an orderly fashion. Like the American dude in his backyard says, the simpler the better. "Scholars" couldn't explain how Stonehenge was built up by supposedly "primitive" druids, but some average dude in his backyard could. And we all know ancient civilisations liked mucking about with all sorts of plants.
Life is strange, eat it or beat it :D

The sad part is we've probably already killed off half the plants in the Amazon, so we might never even know if you can aggregate other types of stone. And while some guys try to sell us anti-global-warming-carbon-tax-to-enslave-all-third-world-countries, I don't see them rushing off to save the Amazon. Pathetic.

str8thinker
21st December 2010, 12:34
Thanks Heretic for starting this interesting thread. So far no one has mentioned Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle).

Ed was a secretive man who erected large stone structures at his property in Florida but would never allow anyone to watch him doing this. The building often took place at night. Many think he used some kind of electrogravitic device to reduce the weight of the blocks in addition to the block and tackle on a tripod that did the actual moving.

amXsPcD7g5g

Hr9U1cP68eU

Coral Castle was featured in Ancient Aliens S02E08, "Unexplained Structures" episode.

Even better, Jon De'Pew claims to have broken the "Coral Castle code". This is a fascinating article about sacred geometry and magnetism.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/coral_2cclue.gif

http://www.world-mysteries.com/coral_pat1.gif

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_coralcastle1.htm

Also, check out this website:

http://www.leedskalnin.com/

You guessed it. This Latvian emigrant has now become a growth industry for spruikers who all want to sell you the secret.

Rocky_Shorz
21st December 2010, 18:00
zoom in on this map and look offshore from San Diego...

Is the ocean floor made from enormous bricks?

link to map (http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php)

BMW
21st December 2010, 18:12
Edward Leedskalnin

Ahkenaten
21st December 2010, 18:17
Correct. :)

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq348/majorion/sphinx.jpg (http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq348/majorion/?action=view&current=sphinx.jpg)

Now notice how the head appears "attached", as if it were not there for long as that massive building at the bottom? don't you just wonder whats in there? for sure Hawass and his team will deny there being anything, and my bet is that anything of critical importance was already hijacked long ago.

Anubis was not the god of death but pointed back in time before Egypt to Sumer where Anu was one of the chiefs in the pantheon of Gods. In the Egyptian pantheon, Anubis the jackal-headed god was the true and loyal guardian of the souls who guided them down through the underworld (the Duat) upon death and from thence out to their true home in the Stars.

BMW
21st December 2010, 19:01
If you can move a stone that large,then can you vibrate it very quickly.then they would fit perfectly no matter there angle.yes/no?

Ahkenaten
21st December 2010, 19:05
BMW it would seem that if the stone's molecular structure were rearranged that one could fit them together so that it was like a knife cutting through butter. If you actually go to see these ashlar stones that is EXACTLY how they fit together. Your mind actually "breaks" in the face of the reality of these amazing stones....................no conventional technology that we know of can explain how these stones were so perfectly machined. Seeing these stones albeit it at Balbek, Giza, or in Peru, is so mind-boggling that one is never the same afterwords. Clearly there is so much we do not know about our own history..................clearly our true legacy and astonishing heritage has been willfully concealed from us.

BMW
21st December 2010, 19:11
Worth the trip then.thank you

Fredkc
21st December 2010, 19:21
If you can move a stone that large,then can you vibrate it very quickly.then they would fit perfectly no matter there angle.yes/no?
Bingo!
I saw this go by about a month ago, somewhere.

Thought to meself, "Wow! Now that explains the "perfect" match-up obtained between stones.
What could be simpler?
Reminds me of a very technical process known only to mechanical engineers called,
"File to fit. Paint to match" :)

Fred

Fredkc
21st December 2010, 19:25
Anyone know of a 2,000+ year-old "EDM machine" geared towards stone?

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/893279_f260.jpg

Would have been handy at Puma Punku
Fred

chelmostef
21st December 2010, 19:27
Hi All!

I found this very intriguing and a very worth while read back on AV1. Primarily by John Cadman but as the thread evolves with input from others they touch on some very interestingness possibilities.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098&highlight=pyramid

"Greetings,

Back in 2000, I built a scale working model of the subterranean section of the Great Pyramid. It is only the subterranean section and I don't know the total purpose of the entire Great Pyramid.

The subterranean section is a water pump (by-product) and a hydraulic pulse generator (primary function) It agressively resonates the King's chamber."

And the key is the resonating kings chamber and for what purpose does it resonate?

Hiram
21st December 2010, 19:30
Edgar Cayce expressed and interesting perspective in that the stones were indeed cut and manipulated with sound itself.

Close your eyes and listen to these solfeggios and your radiant self will "bend" like a reed in the wind. Become a Master of the Tones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-OiQygm2uU&feature=related 174 HZ Foundation (high deliverance has dark foundation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7sHjv6QthQ&feature=related 285 Hz Quantum Cognition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJUu-xiJPx8&feature=related 396HZ Liberation from Fear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftMa2Rzo54&feature=related 417HZ *used to Transmute matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6K0A&feature=related 528HZ Miracle. Repairs DNA (just lovely)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuEy2p2bBw&feature=related 639HZ Integrating Structures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrocj_s-wE&feature=related 741HZ Consciousness Expansion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHe8C6Qej4&feature=related 852HZ Awakening Intuition...should be BMWs favorite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqEFyy6JuHY&feature=related 963HZ Numinous Accord (one shouldn't listen until your ready)

Carmody
21st December 2010, 19:38
You're making me think of Samuel L. Jackson's comment near the start of Pulp Fiction talking about his skills in foot massage.

chelmostef
21st December 2010, 19:44
From AV1 by John Cadman-

He who solves this puzzle will have to combine mechanical effects and shape effect. The shape is an energy lens (Patrick Flanagan) that utilizes e for exponential energy growth. (Rick Howard) Low level radiation placed at the Kings chamber elevation causes the shape to start running. (William Kapsaris)

The shape greatly affects the ozone layer as well as subterranean fluids. (Anatoli Golod) The shape traps mass particles and develops an energy field or bubble that surrounds the pyramid. This bubble has demonstrated the ability to block all known forces. (Joe Parr)

The shape also produces beneficial health effects (Kirti Betai, Patrick Flanagan, Anatoli Golod, and others)

------------------------------

Yes, the base of natural logs, e, is directly in the primary angles of the GP! Rick Howard did an "insane" (i.e. genius) proof the "T-T-T", "Triple-Trinagle-Theorem" that relates pi, phi & e to the pyramid. I'm not a big numbers guy, but what I could see was brilliant. Good God, he found e (to 99.9997%) in the primary GP angles.

(Rick's e proportion)
http://gizapyramid.com/ricks-e-propo...-research.html

(Rick's T-T-T)
http://gizapyramid.com/rick_howard%20research.htm

And now, listening to Nassim's descriptions of the arc and that it fit in the coffer . . . it completely staggers the imagination.

Rick Howard, William Kapsaris & I were corresponding heavily around '99 but we all got stuck looking for more data around 2003.

John

Ahkenaten
21st December 2010, 20:00
Add to the mix the work of Chistopher Dunn (The Giza Power Plant) and Joseph P. Farrell's two pyramid books................Dunn posits that the Great Pyramid was a MACHINE with engineering details to delight those sharing his very pragmatic perspective; whereas Farrell takes the whole machine idea several steps further and suggests that the Great Pyramid is a Maser Weapon system. We still haven't gotten to the bottom of the mystery of the pyramids, who built them, when, how, and for what purposes....................but the whole subject sure is fascinating and must be of compelling interest because of the time, energy and resources the 3-letter agencies have put into studying them.

BMW
21st December 2010, 20:06
Power plant ,hydraulically cooled,resonates,

To do what?

And hello Fred

Ahkenaten
21st December 2010, 20:27
As I understand it the resonation entrains the pyramidical structure with both the earth's resonant frequency and the quantum field potentially enabling it to entrain the vibratory frequencies and project those frequencies elsewhere.................either to (as an example) a power transmitter in orbit around the earth, or if used as a weapon, as a planet-busting technology beamed ...... elsewhere, at will.

Carmody
22nd December 2010, 01:45
Ancient Maya Temples Were Giant Loudspeakers?
Complexes may have used acoustic design to broadcastand disorient.

Centuries before the first speakers and subwoofers, ancient Americansintentionally or notmay have been turning buildings into giant sound amplifiers and distorters to enthrall or disorient audiences, archaeologists say.

Temples at the ancient Maya city of Palenque (map) in central Mexico, for example, might have formed a kind of "unplugged" public-address system, projecting sound across great distances, according to a team led by archaeologist Francisca Zalaquett of the Universidad Nacional Autnoma de Mxico. (See an interactive map of the Maya civilization.)

Zalaquett's team recently discovered that Palenque's Northern Group of public squares and templesbuilt around roughly A.D. 600is especially good at projecting the human voice as well as sounds like those that would have been made by musical instruments found at the site.

The Maya built many types of musical instruments, including rattling gourds filled with seeds or stones, turtle shells played with deer antlers, as well as whistles, ocarinas, modified seashells, and other wind instruments, said Zalaquett, who presented the Palenque findings at a recent meeting of the Acoustical Society of America in Cancn, Mexico.

(Also see "Was Maya Pyramid Designed to Chirp Like a Bird?")

Performers and priests may have stood atop these temples or in specialized projection rooms, which still exist, to broadcast songs and chants throughout the squares. The Maya are known to have to held public rites to commemorate enthronements, births of nobles, and war victories as well as to honor deities, Zalaquett said.

The "amplifiers" would have been the buildings themselves, and their acoustics may have even been purposely enhanced by the strategic application of stucco coatings, Zalaquett's findings suggest. Measurements at some of the buildings still bearing stucco suggest it may have changed the absorption and reflection of sounds.

"We think there was an intentionality of the builders to use and modify its architecture for acoustic purposes," Zalaquett said in an email.

Using modern sound-measuring instruments and a 3-D computer model of the site, the team concluded that sounds made atop a Northern Group temple can be heard clearly for at least the length of a football field (about a hundred yards or meters).

(Get the full story of the rise and fall of the Maya in National Geographic magazine.)

Mind-Altering Maze?

The Maya apparently weren't the only ancient Americans to use architecture to manipulate sound, another research team suggests.

In the Peruvian Andes, for instance, a stony underground maze may have been designed not only to amplify sound but to disorient minds.

Beneath Chavn de Huntar (map), a 3,000-year old ceremonial center that predates the Inca, lies a roughly half-mile-long (one-kilometer-long) complex of underground rooms and twisty corridors, all connected by air ducts.

(See pictures of Chavn de Huntar.)

While excavating the so-called Gallery of the Labyrinths (see computer reconstruction), researchers noticed that the galleries played strange acoustic tricks with the human voice and with sounds made by instruments discovered at Chavn, including marine-shell trumpets that create an animal-like roar when blown.

"If you walk and talk in the galleries, you hear your voice changing as you go through," said archaeologist John Rick, who also presented his team's findings at the acoustics meeting.

"You don't have to do a research project to know something strange is going on," said Rick, of Stanford University.

For example, some rooms and their interconnected spaces multiply echoes and bounce them back at listeners so rapidly that sounds appear to emanate from every direction at once, Rick's team found.

"The sound reflects very rapidly from all the different surfaces of the stone, which is very irregular," said team member Miriam Kolar, a researcher at Stanford University's Center for Computer Research and Acoustics.

The effect, as well as the complicated floor plan, can be so disconcerting and disorienting that the team speculates the labyrinth was intentionally designed to confuse people inside.

Psychoactive drugs may also have been used to heighten the effect, based on evidence at Chavn. For example, stone sculptures seem to show people in the maze transforming into animal-like deities with the aid of drugs.

And based on depictions found on artifacts at the site, the team thinks the inhabitants used the psychoactive San Pedro cactus. The plant, native to the region, is still used locally in shamanistic rituals, Rick said. (See a picture of an Andean artifact depicting a healer with a San Pedro cactus.)

Grinding stones and tubes of bone found at the site may also have been used to create drugs, he added. The team thinks the latter could have been used to snuff up powdered doses.

Based on these and other clues at the site, the team thinks the maze was used to as part of an initiation rite into the Chavn religion.

"The elite people from all over the central Andes would have come to Chavn to obtain the symbols and the validation that entering the cult of Chavn would allow," Rick said.

In an effort to recreate the auditory effects at Chavn as realistically as possible, the team has created detailed 3-D computer acoustic models of the maze.

"Because there aren't records that can tell us what people did in these spaces, we hope to [use the models] to perform experiments," Stanford's Kolar said.

For example, "if 50 people were in the labyrinth of galleries all singing, what would the effect be? And how loud could that get? We can test all of these questions in our models."

Accidental Acoustics?

Archaeologist Chris Scarre, said the idea of the Maya and other ancient cultures creating acoustic effects using architecture isn't surprising. After all, temples and plazas were often "stage sets" for vast ceremonies.

"That's the kind of world in which these things are happening," said Scarre, of the University of Durham in the U.K., who wasn't involved in either of the acoustic-archaeology projects.

"In that kind of context, if you can create a mysterious sound that seems otherworldly, you've created something that is a very powerful and intriguing element in the ceremony."

It's unknown whether the builders of Palenque and Chavn intentionally designed the sites with auditory effects in mind. But maybe it doesn't matter, Scarre said. Ancient peoples, he reasoned, didn't have to understand how an effect was created to exploit it.

"Perhaps they started building structures that were designed in traditional ways," he said, "and then accidentally produced these effects."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101216-maya-acoustics-speakers-audio-sound-archaeology-science/

Ahkenaten
22nd December 2010, 01:49
Mayan buildings may have operated as sound projectors

A team of archaeologists from Mexico say buildings built by the Maya people could have served as projection systems and amplifiers to deliver sounds over relatively large distances.

The research team, led by archaeologist Francisca Zalaquett from the Universidad Nacional Autnoma de Mxico, discovered that the temples and public squares in the Mayan city of Palenque, near Ciudad del Carmen in southern Mexico, could clearly project the sounds of a human speaker and musical instruments of the time -- around 600 AD -- across at least a hundred meters, or around the length of a football field.

The research included an archaeoacoustic analysis of public rituals in the plazas of the areas, studying in detail the frequencies produced by musical instruments of the time, white and pink sound emanations, and their reverberations in the plazas.

Zalaquett suggested the buildings would have acted as amplifiers, and their stucco coatings may have been applied specifically to improve the acoustics. Measurements at buildings where some stucco remains suggest it altered the reflection and absorption of the sounds, since this was also demonstrated in the laboratory.

The investigation identified rooms that could have been used by musicians, speakers or priests, since the frequency, quality and volume of sound produced by a speaker or musician standing in these rooms increased, causing a “horn” effect and allowing the music or the message to travel further and reach more people. Zalaquett and colleagues also identified areas on the plazas where the spectators would best be able to see and hear the performers.

The Maya used a variety of musical instruments, including whistles, natural materials such as turtle shells played with antlers, gourds filled with stones or seeds, seashells, and ocarinas. The instruments were probably used in public ceremonies honoring deities or celebrating noble births and war victories, and the music and chanting or speech would have been broadcast throughout the public squares.

The findings strongly suggest the design and structures at Palenque involved a great deal of knowledge about acoustics and the behavior of sound. They were presented by Zalaquett at a recent meeting of the Acoustical Society of America in Cancn, Mexico.

More information: via National Geographic

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101216-maya-acoustics-speakers-audio-sound-archaeology-science/

Yes this is all very, very intriguing - also apparently some of the pyramids had cone-shaped structures made of open-work carved stone on the top that they think could have been antennae

Carmody
22nd December 2010, 01:58
I changed my post to the original Nat. Geographic link..just after you posted. I'ts got considerably more information now. :p

The point of me mentioning this is that acoustic excitation which becomes mechanical excitation, is a very valid method of manipulating space/time. What happens is either the main base frequency is high enough, or the harmonics emerge and create standing waves of harmonic interference that cause massive increases in the acceleration of the air molecules..and you have FTL (faster than light) effects.

Basically one ends up creating a dimensional bubble in the air, or, if exciting an object.... a shift, anti-gravity, whatever the case may be that is the desired outcome.

The aetheric or other dimensional components to existing or 3d molecules is now becoming a known phenomena. The high accelerations on the given unified object cause all the molecules to eventually be vibrating in unison,and thus anti-gravity or lift, or dimensional shifting. They unify in the same way that 100 metronomes put in vacuum jars and mechanically isolated but in a single room..if left alone will slowly but surely synchronize with one another.

That's how you lift and move a block... and a similar methodology/basis is used for cutting them.

Ahkenaten
22nd December 2010, 02:00
I changed my post to the original Nat. Geographic link..just after you posted. I'ts got considerably more information now. :p

The point of me mentioning this is that acoustic excitation which becomes mechanical excitation, is a very valid method of manipulating space/time. What happens is either the main base frequency is high enough, or the harmonics emerge and create standing waves of harmonic interference that cause massive increases in the acceleration of the air molecules..and you have FTL (faster than light) effects.

Basically one ends up creating a dimensional bubble in the air, or, if exciting an object.... a shift, anti-gravity, whatever the case may be that is the desired outcome.

That is exactly where I was headed in my mind with your info................please do read The Harmonic Code in DNA by Michael Hayes - he ties these incredible subjects altogether, a daunting feat if ever there was one!

Carmody
22nd December 2010, 18:18
I like to make this point often as it helps a lot of this 'energy manifestation issue' come into a clearer and cleaner light that help considerably with figuring out what is going on.

Someone has a thread about 'Orion' and one poster brings up the point about a thread on the ATS board about what appears to be a shaft of light in the Orion system, but might simply be an image stitching artifact in Google earth's software and image set. Like the anomaly on goggle earth, in Greenland. The more paranoid will think that maybe the Greenland issue is actually hiding something. This is a clear option that has not been tested, but sits there. Sadly. oh well. back to the subject at hand. The Orion image issue.

This reminded me of the point that physicists and astrophysicists and astronomers, as a set of three disciplines, have found that some Plasma jets are moving, according to the KNOWN and USED theories of physics..are moving at FTL speeds. This is against everything they know.

Well, there is a simple answer that covers that. One that has been in the periphery of the issue since before the current set of theories of physics ended up where they are today. And, that is one that Einstein himself stated, in a way, when he said about gravitation, 'I could have got the sign wrong'. Meaning, that his equations on gravitation could have been the reverse in that gravity IS a PUSH, not a localized pull. And Einstein directly admitted this possibility.

This is a huge difference. For gravitation as known today fails in the face of the planetary orbits. Unless you add in fudge factors into the current physics formulas. Which scientists have done in isolation of the whole issue. If one goes to the electric model and gravity is analyzed as a push, with most of what is in use as theories today, being corrected, then the planetary motions fit theory perfectly, with no need for the addition of fudge factors into any of the formulas and most specifically THE MEASURED DATA used for calculation.

This means that the entire length of these recorded 'plasma streams' could be the trigger and formation force, not the far away originating star, even though the star is a focal point in the situation. This means that the universe is ELECTRIC and gravity is a push from formed fields forcing complimentary resonance in a bubble like area and localization...and NOT gravitational pull.

Coupled resonance systems as a unified singular system (in their complex motions and actions) have been witnessed in many a field of research, but the physics in use today do not allow for it, so other potential answers are created and added in as added in "crutch theories" and guestimate-like numerical creations..which current physics is chock full of.

This, due to the basic and apparently wrong assumption that gravity is a core component of the forces of the universe. If it is noted that gravity is a push, then electricity, vibration or frequency and polarization differentials become some of the primary points that allow the universe to be fitted to theory with no issues or faults..which is completely unlike current popular theory, which has no fully universal answers.

This electrical/polarization/frequency basis of the universe fits all the known facts and does perfectly dovetail into all the hypothetical aspects of multi-dimensionality and psychic experiences, as well as time, gravity, etc. What it shows is that these aspects of electrical, frequency, and polarization differentials can be manipulated to access dimensions, gravitation,and time. Those aspects of time and gravitation being secondary effects, and not primary. Electrical vibratory and frequency manipulation trumps and directs those two secondary effects. Nikolai Kozyrev shows this in his weight/mass measurement experiments with vibration and torsional/spun spun masses. See David Wilcock's 'Divine cosmos' site for more information on those works.

Hopefully one can then see the point and understand the confusion. This is mentioned as this aspect of reality being electrically based in the way spoken of here..shows that the mass of the coral or the mass of the rock or the mass of whatever can be activated as a unified set, and thus achieve a energetic excitation differential from the surrounding fields..and thus temporally or gravitationally or dimensionally shift it.

Which all the tales and all the legends and all the stories of old, myth, scientific anomalies and all tales of the unknown..all as a single grouped and studiously analyzed set ...agree with in every way possible. No mistakes, no mis-steps. a perfect fit.

The interesting part is that this makes the realization/manipulation of energies MUCH easier when it comes to analysis of how to get that done.....we just need(ed) the key thought and direction/mental orientation.

It becomes a huge PRESSURE differential that we are trying to find the key to release, not coax and gather... but like popping a pressurized balloon, or opening the end of a garden hose with a large pressure in the hose. Then the key becomes geometric alignments and frequency, to crack the door open to energetic flow systems. We don't have to force the flow, that would be a pull analysis. We have to relax our blocking and relax the barriers, the energies exist in flux and in total, and are not anything we have to fight to build up.

We have a gating control problem, not an energy gathering problem.

Which is the EXACT thing we have found in ALL the esoteric sciences, in all the records, and in all the knowledge and lore that man has on these subjects.

Ahkenaten
22nd December 2010, 18:22
I like to make this point often as it helps a lot of this 'energy manifestation issue' come into a clearer and cleaner light that help considerably with figuring out what is going on.

Someone has a thread about 'orion' and one poster brings up the point about a thread on the ATS board about what appears to be a shaft of light in the Orion system, but might simply be an image stitching artifact in Google earth's software and image set. Like the anomaly on goggle earth, in Greenland. The more paranoid will think that maybe the greenland issue is actually hiding something. This is a clear option that has not been tested, but sits there. Sadly. oh well. back to the subject at hand. The orion image issue.

This reminded me of the point that phsyicists and astrophysicists and astronomers, as a set of three disciplines, have found that some Plasma jets are moving, according to the KNOWN and USED theories of physics..are moveing at FTL speeds. This is against everything they know.

Well, there is a simple answer that covers that. One that has been in the periphery of the issue since before the current set of theories of physics ended up where they are today. And, that is one that Einstein himself stated, in a way, when he said about gravitation, ' I could have got the sign wrong'. Meaning, that his equations on gravitation could have been the reverse in that gravity IS a PUSH, not an localized pull.

This is a huge difference.

This means that the entire length of these recorded 'plasma streams' could be the trigger and formation force, not the far away originating star. This means that the universe is ELECTRIC and gravity is a push from formed fields forcing complimentary resonance in a bubble like area and localization...and NOT gravitational pull.

Coupled resonance systems as a unified singular system (in their complex motions and actions) have been witnessed in many a field of research, but the physics in use today do not allow for it, so other potential answers are created and added in as added in "crutch theories" and guestimate-like numerical creations..which current physics is chock full of.

This, due to the basic and apparently wrong assumption that gravity is a core component of the forces of the universe. If it is noted that gravity is a push, then electricity, vibration or frequency and polarization differentials become some of the primary points that allow the universe to be fitted to theory with no issues or faults..which is complet4ely unlike current popular theory, which has no fully universal answers. This electrical/polarization/frequency basis of the universe fits all the known facts and does perfectly dovetail into all the hypothetical aspects of multidimensionality and psychic experiences, as well as time, gravity, etc. What it shows is that these aspects of electrical, frequency, and polarization differentials can be manipulated to access dimensions, gravitation,and time. Those aspects of time and gravitation being secondary effects, and not primary. Electrical vibratory and frequency manipulation trumps and directs those two secondary effects.

Hopefully one can then see the point and understand the confusion. This is mentioned as this aspect of reality being electrically based in the way spoken of here..shows that the mass of the coral or the mass of the rock or the mass of whatever can be activated as a unified set, and thus achieve a energetic excitation differential from the surrounding fields..and thus temporally or gravitationally or dimensionally shift it.

Which all the tales and all the legends and all the stories of old, myth, scientific anomalies and all tales of the unknown..all as a single grouped and studiously analyzed set ...agree with in every way possible. No mistakes, no mis-steps. a perfect fit.

Carmody it is interesting that you, too, observed the Google Earth anomaly in Greenland. I stumbled upon it last year and was quite puzzled by it and spent alot of time looking at it and talked to some people about it. I am still not satisfied that the effects are entirely due to photo-stitching. If you hear anything else about that I would be very grateful if you shared it with me!

Carmody
22nd December 2010, 19:14
In the book he put forth the very sound, though academically radical theory that outcrops of relatively soft limestone could simply have been quarried and easily disaggregated with water and then the muddy limestone sludge (including the fossil-shells) mixed with lime and some kind of tecto-alumino-silicate forming material such as kaolin clay, silt, or the Egyptian salt ‘Natron’ which is a basic sodium carbonate. The limestone mud could then easily have been carried up by the bucketful and then poured, packed or rammed into formwork molds made of wood, stone, clay or brick that had been erected on the pyramid sides. The re-agglomerated limestone, thus bonded by basic geochemical reaction into a substance known as geopolymer cement, would then have hardened into resistant Limestone blocks as it dried actually solidifying into a substance a great deal harder and stronger than the original starting material.

There can also be an additional aspect, where each block is cast as a tuned electret.

http://www.only1egg-productions.org/AltSci/ElectrostaticMotors/Electrets/Electret.html

So, the conditionals I came up with for making the entire pyramid active and working...were satisfied when I read the first posts in this thread. Which I have just done. Nice to know I'm still firing on all cylinders and in the correct way. I just got tested, and I came up OK. And I wasn't even aware of it... until I actually broke down and read the start of this thread. :p

For I've been talking about designing/making small pyramid shaped orgone devices as electrets, which would be considerably more powerful than normal orgone devices. In doing that, I was not even remotely aware that the great pyramid was build in the exact same conditions required to complete the same point!

Interestingly enough, my LAST past life memory I had occur .. was being the head of antiquities research for the occupying Romans, in Egypt. I was a sole intrepid individual that had managed to get my good friend and now sponsor, a member of the roman ruling council for Egypt...to gain permission to allow me to explore the complex. Note: I was forbidden to mess with the pyramid and the occult mysteries directly. I was only allowed to explore. In the end...being the kind that I am...I was the curious cat that broke the damn thing while trying to activate the device. It had been shut down in a way that was not recoverable (stone blocks in the two shafts) but the thing could still be fired, like a gun with a plugged barrel. this was ancient times. I was not aware that the blocks were there. I was only aware of the tuned shafts that forced the creation and orientation (tuning) of the DNA like helix of energies that come off a pyramid shape that is energized. The energies, not being able to launch properly due to the blocks in the shafts.... built up and fired backward into the tuned port like trigger point, collapsed it ...and killed me. Whoops! I remember slipping out of my body, as the rocks crushed me...thinking, "awww... crap! Dead again!"

It was like a low frequency earthquake that fired backward into the launch or trigger/firing shaft. The unit is, from memory (whatever that means:p), acoustically activated at earth frequencies as this builds up resonances and gates energies in the same way as mentioned by me earlier in this thread,and in the 'spaceplane goes missing' thread. It's a giant tuned electret that is piezoelectric in design and materials, which means it has a HUGE electrical field that resonances with extreme ease. The device is tuned as closely as is possible to earth frequencies in design and orientation. All the possible resonance patterns are stacked on top of one another, for maximum peaked resonance and energy levels that can be easily excited by simple acoustical energy addition. The plug or switch for it, when it was active, was a simple wooden panel in the lowest shaft, the tuned channel. Move the block aside and give it the right earth frequency, acoustically..and the thing starts to resonate. But, if the two energy formation channels/gates are plugged, when you get feedback to the origin point. Kaboom! Someone had a sense of humor and ultimate practicality. You had to know the note to utter and you had to know where to do it.

A simple wooden block/sliding door was the switch/block and the person with the correct knowledge could activate it. The most simple key possible.. that could not be defeated and could not be taken away from someone. Very elegant, I thought at the time. Typical.

jimmer
23rd December 2010, 15:07
Thank you Dr. Davidovits and Heretic for a fascinating and to me,
plausible explanation as to ancient mega stone structure constructions.
From post #41, this reconstituted stone mosaic methodology looks
to have been used here. it looks like 'forms' where used to create the hard geometry.
It looks like a cement casting.

This discussion of discovery is exactly why PA is such an important, vital forum.
Thanks again. I now feel 'schooled.'

dddanieljjjamesss
23rd December 2010, 19:15

this is really wonderful

Carmody
24th December 2010, 17:36
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_polarization

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/Circular.Polarization.Circularly.Polarized.Light_Right.Handed.Animation.305x190.255Colors.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Circular.Polarization.Circularly.Polarized.Light_With.Components_Right.Handed.svg/440px-Circular.Polarization.Circularly.Polarized.Light_With.Components_Right.Handed.svg.png

In electrodynamics, which this is..we get a helical propagation system due to the lead lag aspects of the two given 2d infinite energy fields that integrate and cause a node to form at their meeting point. This becomes a building block of our 3d world. A particle. With complex ph, or electrical considerations..or mass or temporal aspects, or gravitational aspects. However one wants to see it. It is a differential comparative integration aspect that denotes the given particle's relational aspects to this 3d world or given dimensional space we call 'home' or 'reality'. We observe reality and time through a summed vector observation point. Ie, time is local to our given shiftable observation point. And observation point that is dictated by the activities of the adjacent 2d waves at their integration nodes. I say shiftable, as we can use oscillation and field intensity to shift our observation point of these nodes, or we can alter the nodes themselves. This is why in superconductors, where the current flow is perfect, that current field is a unified block, in time, that has no variance within it. Which is part of why they levitate above a magnet. time , gravitation, etc is an after effect of our observation point, the vectored observation point we call this dimension. We see it across the quanta or 2d stress field nodes we call particles. It is 'differential', in the purest sense of the word.

It is not the spoon that bends, rather, it is you.

We, as a holographic reality.. are a summed vector observation point of the integration nodes of the given oscillating lead-lag fields. Which is why everything is torsional in the observation and action of fluid systems. Why gyroscopes work the way they do.

They say we communicate through the dimensions through our DNA. Our DNA which the US Navy's Academy of sciences..says is 'superconductive' and has actions and behaviors that exist and are enacted 'out of time'. Ie, FTL and 'spooky action at a distance' happening in our DNA, this..in their published results of experiments. I'm not making this up(this last bit). The US Navy says this.

So, as an act of extrapolation it is possible to hypothesize that....if DNA is superconductive, then one point of it's forming would be anchored and dimensional barrier crossing in nature...(like Hudson's deformed electron orbital monatomic PMG metals) and thus force it's protrusion into this 'space' to be helical. Forced to that state by the rest of it's dimensional protrusion having to integrate with matter (2d wave integration nodes) that DOES have a oscillating helical path.

As above, so below. Thus, we get the field emissive and integrational aspects of the dual helix off the top of the electrified pyramid. Because it is modulating the fields that make up matter, in a similar way that the differential of the superconductive DNA ends up forcing a helical pattern on the expression of the wave that DNA is..we get this forced wave differential condition coming out as a helical spin. A dual one, in the case of the pyramid shape being used as a electrodynamic energetic form. Basically, the dual helix on the energized and oscillating field of the pyramid, is describing a complex LCR field as a helix spin, which means it must have a temporal or gravitational aspect to it's nature.

What I'm trying to say, is that a difference in time, gravitation, or dimension..this causes the given wave integration with this reality point or vector...to have a helical spin.

This, for example, shows itself in the water going down the drain. Gravity, on this earth, is a polarized, oriented, gradient. ie, it has a field direction a overall orientation, and it has a height and it changes in value in that height. So, when water flows downward, toward the earth, while in the earths gravitational field, it has a helical spin. As each molecule of water can flow freely in a fluid state (lose bonding), we get an overall helical spin. Electrodynamic fluid response characteristics. The Rig Veda illustrates a helical spin device using mercury that was created for the purposes of flight in a gravity field. Searl's devices evidence the same. As do all known and speculated gravitational manipulation devices. As does the evidence in Kozyrev's works on gravity isolation through vibration, oscillation, and spin.

When Dan Burish described the tesseract known as 'yellowbook'..and the device used to look through dimensions..and the essential devices used in the jumproom, ie teleportation..I sat up pretty fast. Dan spoke on how he was unclear about how these devices worked. But he DID describe enough to those who might be speculating on the nature of reality in this posted way..he did say the exact right things to proof them in many ways. To confirm them in many ways.

Dan was not aware, it seems, from his comments about trying to keep himself out of trouble....that the simple descriptions of the given device's physical parameters were an actual confirmation of sorts of their validity. This may be part of what got him into trouble. The rest (that he spoke on), that can be denied as pure poppycock. No problem. But the physical description of the given devices, in the face if what I say here..is a dead giveaway and confirmation of their existence and validity.

As Dan had just described these exact points about the fundamentals of nature.

So when someone might see and hear what Dan was saying as a giant diaperload of crap..I saw and heard the exact opposite.

I saw and understood it as proof positive that he was speaking on points of reality. I don't know about all of the rest, but the descriptions he gave for yellowbook (a handheld six sided tesseract* for reading potentials of the future)..and for the dimension and time hopping rings (eventually became 'jumprooms') ....I KNEW he was speaking truthfully. For that is the exact speculation I had been making for years. Everything fit. Perfectly.

The reason I'm posting this here..is that there is now evidence that the pyramid may have been designed and built as a piezoelectric resonance matching device, and as an electret. all immersed in the earth's oscillating and flowing fields. Which would make it a giant reed like waving and oscillating motor. A giant oscillating dimensional gate. And much more.

The mechanics of resonance control says that there will be a natural (scientifically and practically) tendency for the fundamental resonance of the physical structure of the great pyramid to fire the low frequency energies up to higher frequencies and accelerate them toward the tip of the pyramid. There are multiple translations going on.

Since the energies of the base are moving upward into a smaller area.. and at the same time they are being accelerated (a combined directional gating effect), there is a natural accumulation of energies regarding a forced direction and build up. Basically, much like an earth powered flyback transformer, but of dimensional and temporal energies. ie, orgone.

*Why do I mention the tesseract? Well..what is a cube... but 6 pyramids arranged in a specific way? thus one gains xyz control of the helical spin characteristics of the fundamentals of nature in a localized space.

Carmody
24th December 2010, 18:54

this is really wonderful

The reason we don't have an energy gathering problem is that the direction physics has gone down is one of energetic balance. When in fact, energetic balance does not exist. ie energetic balance is expressed in the theories of thermodynamics. However, the original postulations of thermodynamics center around Carnot's postulations. Carnot's populations were made in isolation of later data, and were not meant to cover the minutiae of reality but analysis of bulk data or gross effects.

So, the Carnot cycle postulations in 1824 became the base points in Lord Kelvin's work on Thermodynamics, in 1854. Then these were misapplied to emergent considerations on the nature of matter..and then those postulations break down in the face of quantum effects and quantum data in today's sciences and anomalous results in experiments. What happened is experimenters could find the basic relations of the Carnot Cycle and Thermodynamics in the measured numbers, but the reality of nature was lost in the swamping of the fine differences that existed in the measurements and measurement methodologies. They were attempting to measure very fine differences and the tiny bits they accepted as differences in measurements as error margins...were the actual parts that would have shown that the gross aspects of thermodynamics had a different answer in the fine detail or quantum analysis. This is why Newtonian (gross mass aggregate analysis) fails utterly when compared to the quantum analysis. God is in the details. The Newtonian mass aggregate aspects of physics were used in Einsteins works and thus the flaw was carried forward. Again. Which is why Einstein's efforts work in the 'gross mass aggregate' Newtonian world but fail at the quantum level.

A near perfect example, in the real world, that illustrates this is the point that: time is unidirectional, according to science. If we have a unidirectional life and existence, ie entropy existing, then the system of matter and particles cannot be in perfect balance, we cannot have decay of radiation. All of science right now, in the analysis and application to the world, stresses that matter is in balance, and no energetic differentials exist in matter that can be manipulated or gated.

So which is it? Both cannot be true, but science wants you to take both at face value. If time is unidirectional, then energy cannot be in balance, in this 'dimension'. It becomes a case of dimensional observation points. ie,where we sit in our reality regarding the observation point we know as 3d reality and unidirectional time.

Time being of a single direction -states that matter also has a unidirectional energy aspect. Meaning, if matter is a combination of a pair of 2d oscillating waves integrating to form a node or particle... then they have a definite spin and direction. Thus, it can be stated that they have a relation across their quanta and that expresses itself as a unidirectional effect. (our dimensional observation point, the gross matter aggregate point) Oscillating the complex and oriented waveforms means we can manipulate the relationship of the waves and transform time, space, matter and energies. Which leads directly to dimensional transform and shifting.

Which all esoteric sciences, all ancient records, observation of UFO's, incidental reports on hidden black ops works, views and reports/records into paranormal experiences, and the entire record of the interviews and transcripts on this website/forum....all together as a group....directly state as being true.

dddanieljjjamesss
25th December 2010, 16:19
Can I have your permission to forward some your writing in this thread?

Carmody
25th December 2010, 16:48
Do with it as you please.

The error, it seems, happened when Lorentz made Maxwell's equations symmetrical, in order to remove some seemingly un-needed extremely minor bits that were impossible to mathematically work on, at the time. This was Maxwell's original '20 equations in 20 unknowns', in quaternion notation. First, Oliver Heaviside 'simplified' the works so that engineers could use the works to predict motor design, etc. Then Lorentz came along. Within Maxwell's original works was the incredibly minor field integrations that had the asymmetrical aspects intact. Those are the signature of the uni-directionality of time and all flow systems in the integration of the quanta. Finding the mistake in the fundamentals is/was not easy. If you look at the timeline, this seems to be the spot where the necessary descriptive mathematics was lost. Now, what form of the electomagnetic math descriptors do you think that Max Planck, Niels Bohr, etc, and Einstein used - to get to their most famous efforts?

"The four modern Maxwell's equations can be found individually throughout his 1861 paper, derived theoretically using a molecular vortex model of Michael Faraday's "lines of force" and in conjunction with the experimental result of Weber and Kohlrausch. But it wasn't until 1884 that Oliver Heaviside,[21] concurrently with similar work by Willard Gibbs and Heinrich Hertz,[22] grouped the four together into a distinct set. This group of four equations was known variously as the Hertz-Heaviside equations and the Maxwell-Hertz equations,[21] and are sometimes still known as the MaxwellHeaviside equations.[23]"

"Heaviside worked to eliminate the potentials (electric potential and magnetic potential) that Maxwell had used as the central concepts in his equations;[21] this effort was somewhat controversial,[25] though it was understood by 1884 that the potentials must propagate at the speed of light like the fields, unlike the concept of instantaneous action-at-a-distance like the then conception of gravitational potential.[22] Modern analysis of, for example, radio antennas, makes full use of Maxwell's vector and scalar potentials to separate the variables, a common technique used in formulating the solutions of differential equations. However the potentials can be introduced by algebraic manipulation of the four fundamental equations."

So Maxwell did it right.... and then it was cut down by speculators, after his death. people who did not have his depth of vision, or his capacity. Oliver Heaviside was no slouch, but most people think in terms of throwing a ball as being the motive force of the ball's motion ----in effect, literally, negating, for the most part, the integration of the ball and the person throwing it, from the backdrop. Which is how they ended up with gravity as a 'pull'. The loss of the complex field descriptors for a vortex point being manipulated and involved in large area electric and magnetic potentials outside of the 'source point', those were lost in the conversion or simplification of the math.

Faraday ended up with a vortex model, due to his experiments with electricity and magnetism, involving fluids, like mercury. His analysis was fundamentally correct. So the original works were derived via observation and eventual mathematical treatment of the hypothesis derived from observation of the complex MHD* (Complex LCR and magnetic/electric effects in molecular systems -individual molecule to molecule) level or plasma level electrical and magnetic systems.

*MagnetoHydroDynamic ie ....quanta to quanta complex vector aspects of molecule to molecule integration, under complex loading and polarization and polarizing field effects..all dynamically.

So, if you look at that line that the odd scientifically minded person sometimes comes across in their travels....the one where they say that Einstein's theories of gravitation fail to hold the planets in place..UNTIL one switches to gravity as a push, ie potentials in external field integration with the observed motion of the given single point of analysis (planets and the sun). THEN gravity works. But one must add in the external field integration with the situation** and the external fields being the source point, not the planets and the sun as being the source point. That is what Maxwell's original works had in their 'potentials' and Faraday's observation of vortex action in molecular level slurries while under the influence of an externally applied field and resultant flow within that free-molecule slurry. In the free molecule slurry, the mercury.... the vector shifts or angular "potential" vector shifts in 4d could freely happen in each quanta-to-quanta interaction within the mercury used in his experiments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**This still fails to some degree as the math is based on the fluid vector quanta-potential-field aspects being thrown away, meaning they are using Maxwell's works as shortened by Heaviside and Lorentz. The proper math is complex and includes calculations out to infinity as 'quanta to quanta' levels analysis, individually. so you can see how complex it get. rightly so, as one is attempting to create the mathematical equivalent or descriptor for individual and co-joined infinity. I hesitate to be so harsh, but in their efforts to simplify the situation, these men removed the bits needed for humankind to reach a mathematical descriptor of infinity. This is typical and connected directly to the limited reach of man. Now, in viewing the mirror of human existence we are at 'right now', we find this prior situation enacted....to be our downfall. Another huge side subject is that the Barvairan Illuminati arrived on the scene about the same time as Maxwell's original works...and the 'German School of Thought' regarding instructional methodologies that became rote learning and dogmatic fundamentals posing as science... arrived into academia and the highest levels of research facilities and organizations.

The highest ramparts of scientific academia ended up being, from this current point of analysis, completely rife with Freemasons. Einstein warned (in)directly about this, on at least one occasion, speaking on the stranglehold by the highest levels of academia on the theoretical sciences-by key men highly placed. Due to the way that Maxwell's original equations were modified and the evidential trail of it's happenstance (one year after his sudden and 'youngish' [48 years, IIRC] death from stomach cancer), it becomes a potential question of whether it was purposeful murder and manipulation.... or was it accidental fortune?

The deal, today, or rather up to about 5 years back... is that an original copy of Maxwell's works/treatsie, all 20 equations in 20 unknowns..a copy of that book, until a few years ago..was NOT even remotely available and the few ever seen were whispered about as being sold for averages starting at $5kUS. And the people holding the copies of that work believed in it's value so much....that not one of them ever re-printed or published the works. Now that the secret of these lost aspects has been brought to light (by people like Tom Bearden) , the original works are now available as PDF on the net, given to us by some thoughtful soul.

So, post Maxwell's observations and incredibly complex math... Heaviside, Bohr, Planck, etc. came around... and they used the incorrect or modified math that had already arrived on the scene,and this ended up sabotaging their efforts in clarification of quanta. The modifications for the original and correct math had already been 'proven' in motor design, etc..... which had to do with the actions of bonded solids or solidus state molecular co-joining.

The observation of Problems....was brushed off as measurement error..as the resultant math from Einstein and that whole area of scientists (and their works) was 'good enough' to fit to what they were doing with it. In the end....dogmatic mankind, even in science..ended up tossing away the true explanation.

The key point is that the immense and co-joined outlier static or potential fields that Maxwell originally used had asymmetrical aspects to them. ie, they had the exact required mathematical fundamentals to describe the unidirectional aspects of complex field integration at the quanta level and to describe spooky action at a distance. It was all there. The whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This takes you right to the doorstep of Gabriel Kron at GE, and Walter Gerlach, and the works of Joseph P. Farrell.. on the Nazi bell, and all the over-unity, black ops, time travel, dimensional shift and travel, all the other stuff. They went toward the original Maxwell's equations in the mechanical analysis of the fluids or plasma. And they were, as we are seeing now, incredibly successful. The people who refused to look at the system as being anything other than a complex analysis of the mechanics of fluids..those people, in their wartime, private, corporate and black ops efforts..thoe people were entirely successful in manipulating matter, space, time, and dimensions.

We.....being outside of that....on the other hand.... we received a non-functional Red Herring.

And anyone pursuing the truth of that in the real world, ie making such devices to do the same as those projects, usually ends up dead or torn down, at best.

Carmody
25th December 2010, 19:47
In the pyramid, if it is a stacked set of tuned electret blocks, this would create discrete harmonic shifts.

As the base is a fundamental frequency..and the energies are accelerated up into and toward the tip. Now, the mass decreases so the frequency goes up and the acceleration goes up..and the tip energies are increased in acceleration by a minimum of (going from the memory here, of 'three sided' calculations on resonant systems analysis) 200x. IIRC. I think the number is much higher with regard to acceleration and concentration of energies.

So you end up with a tremendously accelerated excitation of a smaller and smaller mass of piezoelectrically sensitive polarized solids. Ok. So we go from mass modulation to the creation of highly polarized and highly excited and highly accelerated IMMENSE voltage fields. Into a specific geometric shape, that modulates this fluid field /solid interface into a vortex like dual helix. Which someone playing with lasers has recently found to be the basic path characteristics of interrupted laser beams, regarding photonic propagation. and that the helix shape created, REMAINS after the external influence is removed. (IIRC...This came off an article on the www.physorg.com site, about 1 week back)

In the case of the making of the pyramid, one can then look at it as a set of possibly... discrete steps of energetic pumping, ie each layer tuned differently, in the creation of the given polarization field in each block or electret. Thus the entire thing as a giant dimensional, energy, and temporal--- ratchet-like pump. I suspect that they perfected this understanding and physical application as they built the original pyramids and possibly..they decided to go 'whole hog' on the great pyramid.

The mechanical analysis shows that at the tip, motion reaches ZERO at the same time that acceleration and frequency is peaked toward infinity.

At that point, at the tip, you have pure acceleration of field and polarization, and separation of the field from the physical. A true separation and launch into perfectly polarized field potential, into a double helix expression.

Is this getting freaky enough for you yet?

sygh
26th December 2010, 18:33
"Is this getting freaky enough for you yet?"

No. Please, go on.

Further, can you relate it to the group soul, or social memory complex? What about the pyramids being used to realign the earth's energies?

Also, what about cheoptic holographic pyramids; do they hold any power?

As and aside, what do you think of the use of the pyramid and the spiral, as seen in the sky over Russia and Sweden respectively, coinciding with President Obama's acceptance of the Nobel for peace? Personally, I think this was a flagrant misuse of mystic symbolism. Not much more than monumental architecture, albeit fleeting, specifically designed to empower one person, or a group of people, over others at a universal PR level. It was either that, or a fricking commercial, or both.

Will this knowledge continue to be hidden and misused as a means of power and control, or would you say we are becoming successful in revealing this knowledge?

Further, based on the findings above and how they coinside with the Cayce readings, would you say we were due to experience a dimensional shift?

Carmody
28th December 2010, 15:17
I'm just sticking to the science, for the most part. As that is the place where the discussion needs to be. :)

This appears to be related:
http://prl.anu.edu.au/SP3/research/HDLT/

Electric double layers are like cliffs of potential (like a riverwaterfall) and can energise charged particles falling through them. They exist in the plasma environment of the earth and the stars and can cause phenomena as diverse as aurorae, luminous draperies in the polar sky, and electromagnetic radiation from rotating neutron stars called pulsars1. We have discovered such a double layer in our laboratory plasma systems and measured the energy of the highly supersonic ions it has accelerated. The fascinating part is that the double layer is not triggered by forcing two plasmas (independantly generated by grids with separate potentials, much like a man-made dam) to interact, but self generates under certain parameters, much like the riverbed suddenly falling away to create a waterfall. We are optimising this effect to create a very efficient thruster for interplanetary spacecraft. 1 M.A. Raadu, "The physics of double layers and their role in astrophysics", Physics reports 178, 25-97 (1989)

Our laboratory is internationally recognised as the inventor and prime developer of the helicon source, arguably the most efficient plasma source available. Krypton (but eventually Xenon) gas is injected into a tube, called the source, that is open at one end and terminated at the other and is energised by a radio frequency antenna. Solenoids create an expanding magnetic field that is roughly uniform in the source tube but that expands very rapidly out into space until it is only a few gauss 20cm away from the source. The high density plasma formed in this way is restricted from exiting the source by a non-linear plasma effect known as a current free electric double layer that is located near the exit of the source tube.

This double layer can be thought of as a thin standing shock wave across which there exists a strong electric field gradient. It is this electric field that accelerates ions from the source plasma to very high exhaust velocities creating thrust. Because the double layer is purely the result of plasma density, system and magnetic field geometry, no accelerating grids are required. Also, because there is equal flux of electrons and positive ions from the thruster there is no need for a neutraliser. It is in this sense that the HDLT is a "true" plasma thruster as it ejects equal numbers of both positive ions and negative electrons.

Carmody
30th December 2010, 19:27
A bit on the importance surrounding the 'platonic solids' with respect to nature's observation of such.

Researchers discover why atoms in solids show a preference for certain structures
March 30, 2010 A predilection for certain symmetries

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/hires/15-Web_Zoom.jpeg

Symmetry bears flowers: The Stuttgart-based researchers generate light patterns by superimposing several laser beams. Flower-shaped structures form in the laser patterns which act as a nucleus for order. They arise very rarely in the 7-fold pattern (bottom left) - therefore no materials with a 7-fold symmetry are found in nature. Image: Jules Mikhael, University of Stuttgart

(PhysOrg.com) -- Nature likes some symmetries, but dislikes others. Ordered solids often display a so-called 6-fold rotation symmetry. To achieve this kind of symmetry, the atoms in a plane surround themselves with six neighbours in an arrangement similar to that found in honeycombs. As opposed to this, ordered materials with 7-fold, 9-fold or 11-fold symmetries are never observed in nature.

Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Metals Research, the University of Stuttgart and the TU Berlin discovered the reason for this when they tried to impose a 7-fold symmetry on a layer of charged colloidal particles using strong laser fields: the emergence of ordered structures requires the presence of specific sites where the corresponding order nucleates. Indeed, such nuclei are present in large numbers in exactly those structures for which nature shows a preference. In contrast, they only arise sporadically in patterns with 7-fold symmetry. (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Week of March 29, 2010)

The process involved here sounds unwieldy, but is, in fact, quite simple: a material has a 6-fold rotation symmetry if the arrangement of its atoms remains unchanged when it is rotated by 60 degrees - one sixth of a circle. The atoms in metals often order themselves in this way. However, more complicated structures with 5-fold, 8-fold or 10-fold rotation symmetry also exist. "It is surprising that materials with 7-fold, 9-fold or 11-fold symmetry have not yet been observed in nature," says Clemens Bechinger, fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Metals Research and Professor at the University of Stuttgart: "This is all the more astonishing in view of the fact that patterns with any rotation symmetry can be drawn without difficulty on paper." The question is, therefore, whether such materials have simply been overlooked up to now or whether nature has an aversion to certain symmetries.

This is the question that Clemens Bechinger has been investigating with his colleagues. "The answer is of interest to us both from a fundamental point of view but also because it could be helpful for tailoring materials with novel properties for technical applications," explains the physicist. The characteristics of a material are generally very dependent on its rotation symmetry. graphite and diamond, for example, both consist of carbon atoms and differ solely in their crystal symmetry.

To produce materials with 7-fold symmetry, which do not actually exist in nature, the researchers resorted to a special trick: they superimposed seven laser beams and thereby generated a light pattern with 7-fold symmetry. They then introduced a layer of colloidal particles approximately three micrometers in diameter into the laser field. The effect of the electromagnetic field of the light pattern on the particles is akin to the formation of a mountain landscape, in which they tend to gravitate to the valleys. The colloidal particles, which repel each other because of their electric charges, attempt, in turn, to form a 6-fold symmetrical structure.

The researchers raise the profile of the light landscape by gradually increasing the intensity of the lasers. In this way, they exert increasing pressure on the colloidal particles to form a 7-fold symmetry instead of a 6-fold one. "This enables us to ascertain the laser intensity up to which the particles do not adept the 7-fold order and retain their 6-fold symmetry," says Jules Mikhael, the doctoral student working on the project.

In the same way, the physicists subjected the particles to a 5-fold light lattice and observed a clear difference: the particles clearly avoid a 7-fold symmetry and assume the 5-fold symmetry at relatively low laser intensities. Therefore, nature's rejection of 7-fold symmetries is also demonstrated in the model system created by the researchers in Stuttgart.

"What is crucial, however, is that our experiment also uncovers the reason why the particles stubbornly refuse to form a 7-fold structure," notes Clemens Bechinger. When the physicists increase the laser intensity, the particles initially only assume a 7-fold symmetry in very isolated places. Only when the intensity is further increased does the order spread to the entire sample. The researchers identified certain structures in the light pattern as the starting point for the 7-fold symmetry. These consist of a central point of light, which is surrounded by a ring of other light points and is, therefore, strongly reminiscent of a flower blossom.

"In the light pattern with 5-fold symmetry we find around 100 times more of these flower-shaped centres than in that with the 7-fold pattern," explains Michael Schmiedeberg. The density of these nuclei clearly plays the crucial role. The higher the density, the less force the researchers must exert to generate structures of the corresponding rotation symmetry. In this case, low light intensity is sufficient for the relevant order to spread from the centre.

The differences in the densities of the flower-shaped nuclei alone also explains why 8-fold and 10-fold symmetries arise in nature but 9-fold and 11-fold ones do not. "The result is astonishing because it involves a simple geometric argument," says Bechinger: "It is completely independent on the special nature of the interaction between the particles, and applies, therefore, both to our colloidal systems and to atomic systems."

The experiments explain, first, why it is no coincidence that materials with certain symmetries are not found in nature. Second, they demonstrate a concrete way, in which such structures can be made artificially in colloidal systems - that is with the help of external fields. This could be useful for the production of photonic crystals with unusual symmetries in which, for example, individual layers of colloids with 7-fold rotation symmetry are stacked on top of each other. Photonic crystals consist of microstructures, which affect light waves in a similar way to that in which crystal lattices affect electrons. Due to the higher rotation symmetry, the optical characteristics of 7-fold photonic crystals would be less dependent on the angle of incidence of a beam of light than the existing photonic crystals with 6-fold symmetry.

In addition to this, materials with unconventional symmetries have other interesting characteristics, for example very low frictional resistance. As a result they can reduce the friction between sliding parts e.g. in engines when applied as thin surface coatings. "Overall the search for materials with unusual rotation symmetries is of considerable interest," says Clemens Bechinger: "Our results can help to identify the particular symmetries that are worth looking for."

More information: Jules Mikhael, Michael Schmiedeberg, Sebastian Rausch, Johannes Roth, Holger Stark, and Clemens Bechinger, Proliferation of anomalous symmetries in colloidal monolayers subjected to quasiperiodic light fields, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences early edition, March 29 to April 2.

http://www.physorg.com/news189163911.html

"Ordered solids often display a so-called 6-fold rotation symmetry"

Kinda reminds me of my comments on manipulating the base field characteristics of nature regarding the creation and use of the reputed 'yellowbook' device.

The other point is that they are talking about the manipulation of colloidal suspensions with electrical and electromagnetic means (light is not 'light', it is an electromagnetic wave), in order to create structural bonding that does not exist in nature in the naturally occurring sense (from their experience-so far)......

In many important ways, they are connecting much of what I say about the pyramid.... to their works of and on molecular structure ordering. For the purpose of the manipulation of light pathways and what happens to photonic energies that enter and course through those established pathways.

Ahkenaten
30th December 2010, 19:41
Carmody I can't thank you enough for these fascinating posts. You have made a great contribution here. Realizing this is not a scientific question and only leads into the realm of endless speculation, given the level of technology and development of whomever it was who created the Great Pyramid (and other structures with similar hallmarks and features around the world) - would you care to speculate about WHO or WHAT it was that created them? Sorry for asking this question but I had to ask. Sincerely, Ahk

p.s. I know this may sound off-the-wall and off-topic but could these theories and suggested technologies support development of materials like "rubbery glass" or softening of granite or basalt for ease of sculpting or reshaping??

Carmody
31st December 2010, 03:32
The experiments explain, first, why it is no coincidence that materials with certain symmetries are not found in nature. Second, they demonstrate a concrete way, in which such structures can be made artificially in colloidal systems - that is with the help of external fields. This could be useful for the production of photonic crystals with unusual symmetries in which, for example, individual layers of colloids with 7-fold rotation symmetry are stacked on top of each other. Photonic crystals consist of microstructures, which affect light waves in a similar way to that in which crystal lattices affect electrons. Due to the higher rotation symmetry, the optical characteristics of 7-fold photonic crystals would be less dependent on the angle of incidence of a beam of light than the existing photonic crystals with 6-fold symmetry.

Can you say 'alchemical materials and ....dimensional energy gating crystals?'

I knew you could.

As for who or what created the pyramid complex, I've no real idea, myself.

For me, when I read stories about how the bell labs notebook was the source of the transistor, I immediately burst forth with a 'bull****!' comment. Damn it, I'M that capable... and if I am, then there are are many, many others. IMO, it's a case of 'not being able to see the potentials and the potential answers' that leads people to think that such inventions must come form some other place rather than the mind of man.

I'm saying it's the result of man thinking with the muse within. The voice within. No aliens necessary.

I've gone out of my way, over the years, to show that complex answers or answers that require a large amount of complex thinking can bring one to the edge of a mechanical experiment that looks a lot like magic in the outcome, as it seems to come out of the blue. What I mean is that a smart man may not need to do 20 years of lab experiments in a line of investigation, in order to get to the end product. They can think it through and then skip to the end result. It is the unimaginative people... that require the 20 years of lab work. The 20 years of lab work, IMO, is the 'brute force and ignorance' version of invention...where a smart person may actually do ONE experiment ---and be done. It's thinking it out that is the key. A form of elegance of thinking, it be. Not to denigrate the brute force method, though. Sometimes that is the only avenue that seems to work, and it takes a very meticulous and perfectionist person to do it properly. I work hard at illustrating the existence of the other method, as it is so seldom realized as existing. I mean, for example, that the I Ching was created in the middle of a huge/long stint in a jail cell, by a very intelligent man. The Russian scientist Nikolai Kozyrev did his finest work while confined to a gulag. It was all mental and then when he got out, he managed to get it all done in the 'real world'.(relatively speaking). The point is the insight was not the physical work part.

And the modern world of the average man confuses work with invention. Invention---- is the Muse, at play. It is not physical work, it is an act of internal inspiration. Ergo, the bell labs secret notebook is bandied about as being the source of the transistor. I say bull****. The components or avenues in science that make up the idea of semi-conductors, in my research on the subject, shows they were well known long before 1947.

As for softening materials, maybe, maybe not. I've no idea. I think it would come down to the material's given native bonding sites, in the atom to atom lattice structure sense. However, IIRC and IMO, there is danger there, in the idea of a unwanted energetic egress, ie radiation and possibly explosive considerations. Atomic ones. Best not go there.

Ahkenaten
31st December 2010, 03:45
Carmody - could the 'external fields' be created or emanating from pure consciousness or the 'mental' state of a consciously-directed being? In other words, could the presence of beings with a certain consciousness or construct of reality, theoretically, in your opinion, influence the energetic field? I have something specific in mind here ......... I am thinking of some anomalous things that have been discovered in South America with respect to stone and apparent technologies used to sculpt that stone. I appreciate your forbearance I am not an engineer or a physicist. Thanks, and sincerely, Ahk

THIRDEYE
31st December 2010, 03:55
great post luke very intrigueing,im will always be amazed of these engineering feats which i say is simply extrodinary......im guessing that the ancient poeples had technology then that we dont have,mabe we do have it,but its not being used for the peace of mankind....great thread......love,light and abundance....thirdeye

Carmody
31st December 2010, 04:09
Carmody - could the 'external fields' be created or emanating from pure consciousness or the 'mental' state of a consciously-directed being? In other words, could the presence of beings with a certain consciousness or construct of reality, theoretically, in your opinion, influence the energetic field? I have something specific in mind here ......... I am thinking of some anomalous things that have been discovered in South America with respect to stone and apparent technologies used to sculpt that stone. I appreciate your forbearance I am not an engineer or a physicist. Thanks, and sincerely, Ahk

I cannot, for the life of me, remember where I read it. it may have been in the interview with Dan Burisch*. It was about some Magi at a gathering or party. They illustrated their capacities by putting their hand into/through the wall and then pulling it back out again. If you look at some of the stuff on similar situation then you can get right into the 'John of God' scenario. I don't think it can be even remotely discounted and I'd love to get a chance to see such things.

What that does, for me, is not frighten me but deeply excites me as I can then say, "hey! Maybe I can do that too..!.and if not, then at the least, all bets are off on reality, No door is closed. And now, almost anything is possible!"

I've seen enough things that this is the way I largely feel about it. However, I'm sure I'd have no luck jumping out of a plane without at least spraining my ankle. Mea Culpa... I'd take a parachute with me, and I'd damn well use it.

*May have been in one of the Joseph Farrell books.

Ahkenaten
31st December 2010, 04:20
Carmody you must immediately go to Xpeditionstv.com and watch the video on the sacred waters completely from start to finish. I am sure you will be as amazed as me at the section where the video shows the (human?) handprints in the granite rock - the smaller of which slides downward, as though when imprinted the rock was "soft" or "malleable." I am f****king sure that this is one concrete sign that we need to pay closer attention here to concerning WHO and WHAT we are as energetic beings................please check it out. This is just one example of what I am talking about when I mention consciousness exerting an effect on the energetic/quantum field. The "liquid" rubbery glass is something personal. Ahk

BMJ
31st December 2010, 12:00
Coral Castle Museum, this sight might be useful.

Link:
http://coralcastle.com/

Burke
2nd January 2011, 23:02
oh my, I haven't been around in a while but to read and keep up with the basic flow of things here at Avalon and haven't seen this thread since page 3 or so. I LOVE the Coral Castle and there is so many incredibly interesting posts on this thread now with so much to absorb I plan on exploring it all in depth over the next few days. Thanks guys!

Carmody
13th January 2011, 09:40
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-physicists-sonic-black-hole-lab.html

Physicists create sonic black hole in the lab

Black holes get their name because they absorb all incoming light, and are so dense that none of that light can escape their event horizon. In a new study, scientists have created a sonic analogue of a black hole in the lab that is, a sonic black hole in which sound waves rather than light waves are absorbed and cannot escape. The scientists hope that the short-lived sonic black hole could allow them to observe and study the elusive Hawking radiation that is predicted to be emitted by traditional black holes, which has so far been a very difficult task.

The scientists, Oren Lahav and coauthors from the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel, have published their study on the sonic black hole in a recent issue of Physical Review Letters.

The researchers created the sonic black hole in a Bose-Einstein condensate made of 100,000 rubidium atoms slowed to their lowest quantum state in a magnetic trap. This cold cluster of atoms acts like a single, large quantum mechanical object. In order to transform this condensate into a sonic black hole, the scientists had to find a way to accelerate some of the condensate to supersonic speeds so that the condensate would contain some regions of supersonic flow and some regions of subsonic flow.

The scientists achieved this acceleration by shining a large-diameter laser on the condensate in such a way as to create a steplike potential and a harmonic potential. When the condensate crosses the step in the steplike potential, the condensate accelerates to supersonic speeds. The scientists demonstrated that the condensate could accelerate to more than an order of magnitude faster than the speed of sound.*

The greatest significance of our article is that we succeeded in overcoming the Landau critical velocity, which states that flow cannot exceed the speed of sound, coauthor Jeff Steinhauer of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology told PhysOrg.com. Our experiment exceeds this limit for a finite period of time.

In this setup, the step marks the boundary between the supersonic and subsonic regions, which acts as the black holes event horizon. At this event horizon, the flow velocity of the condensate is exactly equal to the speed of sound. On the supersonic side of the step, the density of the condensate is much lower than that on the subsonic side. As the scientists explained, the low density corresponds to a higher flow velocity due to conservation of mass. In their experiments, they could maintain the black hole event horizon for at least 20 milliseconds before it became unstable.

Similar to how a black hole traps photons, the supersonic region of the sonic black hole can trap phonons and a wide range of other Bogoliubov excitations with a wavelength of between 1.6 and 18 micrometers. Excitations with very short wavelengths can escape, and those with longer wavelengths cannot fit in the supersonic region in the first place.

In the future, the scientists plan to use the sonic black hole to study Hawking radiation. As the physicist Stephen Hawking first predicted, black holes may emit a small amount of thermal radiation due to quantum effects. Losing this radiation can cause black holes to shrink and eventually evaporate completely. But so far, detecting this radiation has been very challenging.

In order to observe Hawking radiation in the case of the sonic black hole, there are a few requirements, such as that the trapped excitations must have negative energy. The researchers verified this in simulations: When focusing two laser beams with slightly different frequencies onto the supersonic region of the condensate, the simulated condensate absorbed a photon from one beam and emitted a photon into the second beam, creating an excitation with negative energy. In the future, the sonic black hole may give scientists a glimpse of Hawking radiation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Now take that, and consider it electrically. In a situation with massive tuned electrets. In resonance. Tuned for specific resonance. As field potential, it would be pumped though/across this mechanical/fluid interface/gate. All accelerating the energies. All pulling upward, due to a set of physical design parameters which enforce acceleration and frequency increase into the tip, and each stage like a ram jet. A harmonic step-like sheering ramjet. Creating a vortex out of a sheer-cutting excitation, for induced spin/acceleration and increased frequency.

....accelerate to more than an order of magnitude faster than the speed of sound.

Now, if we replace the word sound.....with the word 'electricity'.... hhhmmm...

The One
13th January 2011, 09:55
The Great Pyramid

It's base covers over 13 acres and its volume is around 90,000,000 cubic feet. You could build 30 Empire State buildings with its masonry. It is 454 feet high which is equivalent to a modern 48-story building. There are currently 203 courses or steps to its summit. Each of the four triangular sides slope upward from the base at an angle of 51 degrees 51 minutes and each side has an area of 5 1/2 acres. The joints between adjacent blocks fit together with optical precision and less than a fiftieth of an inch separates the blocks. The cement that was used is extremely fine and strong and defies chemical analysis. Today, with all our modern science and engineering, we would not be able to build a Great Pyramid of Giza. The Great Pyramid is thought to have been erected around 2600 BC during the reign of Khufu (Cheops). Next to the Great Pyramid stands 2 additional large pyramids. The slightly smaller one is attributed to Cheop's son and successor , Kephren. The other, still smaller, is attributed to Kephrens successor, the grandson of Cheops, Mykerionos. To the south-east of the Great Pyramid lies the Sphinx. The total number of identified pyramids in Egypt is about 80.]
Noticeably there is quite a mystery lingering over the Great pyramid.The Egyptians recorded minute aspects of their society but this one magnificent achievement has no written documentation whatsoever. Consequently, after years of heated debates and time consuming research, scientists and scholars are still attempting to try to determine exactly why, how, and who built the Great Pyramid of Giza. There is no conclusive evidence to back up any one theory as none has yet to be found. Undoubtedly, coming to a mutual agreement on how the Great Pyramid was constructed is almost unfathomable considering the sheer size and precision at which the structure was built.Still fascinates me everytime i visit egypt you really do feel like these things dont belong here

Miller
13th January 2011, 12:23
Hi

Haven't seen all the replies except for the first two, but if there is a 'recipe' for the aggregate then perhaps the different layers could have been made on the job in batches and laid there and then, either in blocks or like a road but in situ? Just a thought .....

pinkfrost
14th January 2011, 16:00
it's so interesting how many pyramid sites there are all over the world. i grew up in a town that had a lot of mounds in the southern usa, there were always whispers of giants...i've since moved to mexico and now i live down the street from a nahuatl ruin site that includes about 3 pyramids made of rock-stone. the whole complex is being excavated out of the ravishes of time, but the one thing that is certain each stone is individually polished and is chosen for its symmetry and shape. there is a noticeable correlation between the nearby volcano and the spiritual structures with alignment. another thing i noticed is the rock croppings that surround the area where animals still roam. they have gigantic rocks everywhere, almost like they form a pattern, but i need to get in the sky to know for sure...maybe they didn't make the cut for the structures. here are pix of la campana http://sparks-mexico.com/Assorted/Colima/Chanal/slides/Ruins%20at%20La%20Campana-0.html

RedeZra
15th January 2011, 21:07
Abū al-Rayḥān al-Bīrūnī - a Persian Muslim scholar and polymath of the 11th century -mentions in his 'The Remaining Signs of Past Centuries' also known as 'Chronology of Ancient Nations'...

"The Persians and the great mass of Magians relate that the inhabitants of the west, when they were warned by their sages, constructed buildings of the King and the Giza Pyramids. The traces of the water of the Deluge and the effects of the waves are still visible on these pyramids halfway up, above which the water did not rise."

When the Queen's chamber was first opened it was found sea salt encrustation on the walls as well as along the Horizontal Passage and in the lower portion of the Grand Gallery

Silt sediments rising to fourteen feet around the base of the pyramid contain many seashells and fossils

I guess the Great pyramid of Giza is an antediluvian artifact ; )

Carmody
16th January 2011, 00:35
"The joint winner of the Nobel Prize for medicine in 2008, Luc Montagnier, is claiming that DNA can send 'electromagnetic imprints' of itself into distant cells and fluids which can then be used by enzymes to create copies of the original DNA. This would be equivalent to quantum teleportation.

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1012/1012.5166v1.pdf

combine that with:

Lamarckism (or Lamarckian inheritance) is the idea that an organism can pass on characteristics that it acquired during its lifetime to its offspring (also known as heritability of acquired characteristics or soft inheritance). It is named after the French biologist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck (17441829), who incorporated the action of soft inheritance into his evolutionary theories. He is often incorrectly cited[citation needed] as the founder of soft inheritance, which proposes that individual efforts during the lifetime of the organisms were the main mechanism driving species to adaptation, as they supposedly would acquire adaptive changes and pass them on to offspring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamarckism

All this is just supporting structure concerning the whole bit on the dual spiral helix coming of the top area of an energized pyramid structure. The structure being essential (a platonic solid), as above-so below, the solid being the presentation for the energy egress for passing information from one dimension to the next. The Helix must be formed. The reason for it forming has become function, but in essence it is due to specific angular aspects of dimensional exchange. This, regarding the inference pattern of 2 two dimensional waves (oscillating) at their meet/interference points.

Dan Burisch and David Radius Hudson said similar things, concerning DNA.

To get ahead of the crowd in your further musing..., you'll have to Google 'David Hudson at the ranch lectures'. I stress that Hudson's work only cover a corner of this -but cover it they do.

Lifebringer
16th January 2011, 01:10
Suppose the wooden encasement or mold, had the heiroglyph already chisled or carves so the imprint would tell the stories of the pharoahs. Wouldn't be hard to have the scribes do the carving and then as the mold was hardening push the imprint plates on the limestone walls or pillars.
Most stone tablets made that way. like a stamp.

Lifebringer
16th January 2011, 01:17
Giza might have been a test pyramid, before building the 1st Pharoah's burial pyramid. To see how high and how strong?
Once perfected, then the new one.

Carmody
16th January 2011, 01:52
The scientist, Dr. Yoshihiko Takano of the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) in Tsukuba, Japan, made the discovery after a party, soaking samples of a potential superconductor in hot alcoholic drinks before testing them next day for superconductivity. The commercial alcoholic beverages, especially wine, were much more effective than either water or pure alcohol.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-hot-booze-material-superconductor.html

Metallic production techniques:

Japanese researchers have created an alloy with properties similar to palladium, a precious metal used in many high-tech goods, a news report said Thursday, dubbing the breakthrough "present-day alchemy". Kyoto University professor Hiroshi Kitagawa and his team said they used nano-technology to combine rhodium and silver, elements which do not usually mix, to produce the new composite, the Yomiuri daily said. The alloy has similar properties to palladium, which is used in cars' emission-reducing catalytic converters as well as in computers, mobile phones, flatscreen TVs and dentistry instruments.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-12-japan-nano-tech-team-palladium-like-alloy.html

More and more of this stuff is coming out every day. There is so much of it coming so fast, it's like watching a bomb go off inside of Pandora's box, in slow motion.

Not long now.

The superconducting bit is most definitely tied to the pyramid, via the 'manna of the gods', produced at Solomon's temple, for the Egyptians and others. This is more information to tie it and and complete the circle of logic. It also shows that 'modern science' is not required to make superconductors.

davyj0nes
19th January 2011, 03:10
to my knowledge i thought it was understood that the pyramids were built using something like concrete. I'm amazed they found the 'recipe' i thought that had been lost to the sands of time. I've heard of the other more 'exotic' explanations, but i don't take them seriously.

slipknotted
19th January 2011, 04:37
have you seen the pictures of zacharia stitchen standing on top of some of the unused blocks ? it had to be anti gravity ! no doubt

RedeZra
19th January 2011, 05:58
have you seen the pictures of zacharia stitchen standing on top of some of the unused blocks ? it had to be anti gravity ! no doubt

Megalithic Monuments have always been associated with Giants

mrmalco
19th January 2011, 08:17
This is an excellent thread. Thank you for starting it.

A friend, unfortunately now dead, who was an engineer, a theosophist, during the WW11 a maker of guidance systems for torpedos, a writer and a man of great kindness and brain ... he told me that part of the process of making the pyramids involved the reconstitution of limestone. I knew nothing about much that is in this thread and completely discounted what he said without further enquiry. Pity. I am fully convinced that some such ability has to be the explanation for the extraordinary complex shaping of the south american wall stones in Cuzco and Sacshuaman etc. As a geometer I've talked with many colleagues about how they could have been shaped by abrasion or cutting and there simple isn't any way. Thankyou for the evidence that you've amassed here Heretic.

chelmostef
21st January 2011, 08:06
Who's - Edward Leedskalnin?

Edit added- Two seconds on google and found its corel castle...

chelmostef
21st January 2011, 08:12
For me its all about resonating at the right frequency.

Seeing as everything is vibrating/oscillating.

mrmalco
25th January 2011, 14:16
Chelmostef there certainly something about frequency. Here's some anecdotal evidence from a very old friend whom I believe - but it was from her cousin whom I've never met. He was a captain on the British Army in WWII which was when both the following events happened.
1. A battle tank was sand-locked. They couldn't shift it. The caterpillar tracks just dug it deeper when the engine was turned on and they'd tried towing it to firmer ground with another tank. No go. After a few hours of this an old Arab asked if they'd like some help. He got a skeptical 'well if you think there's anything you can do.' He went away and came back with a group of men. They cleared some space around the tank so that they could all lean against it. Then they started humming (as the captain described it). After a time, with sudden heave they moved the tank sufficiently to one side so that its treads got some purchase and the thing was moved.
2. Later in Egypt the same captain was involved with helping to transport a big stone artifact to a museum. The doorway that it needed to get through was so tight to the exact height and width of the item that they couldn't mount it on anything and the stone-to-floor friction made the thing immovable. As described, a group of men leaned on one end and others went through round the back via other doorways so that they had the things surrounded with two groups to either side of the doorway. Then they started humming and after a time they were able to slide the thing along the ground.

I have a vague theory about what must have happened (on the assumption that the captain didn't make it up and my friend tells me he wasn't that sort of man) - it's this: if one can get the whole object vibrating - right through the entire thickness of its substance - it may begin to have a different kind of contact with its surroundings. Something like aquaplaning on a cushion of vibration - literally aeroplaning.

silvervioletrubie
27th January 2011, 09:05
When reviewing the Klaus Dona, Hidden history video I became very interested in the "medical tools" made of Lydite sp? that were custom made to be used by a specific hand. I enjoy sculpture as a hobby, in particular foundry, and I feel that the lydite objects resemble art one would make thru the casting process, unique "one offs". No hard angles, as one would expect from a casting process. The only thing missing for us to do that now is the ability to liquefy lydite (no small task by our standards). But it made me think that the artisan who made those tools (arguably not from this world), was not so different from us today.

Thanks to Heretic for bringing these seeds of thought to my screen, the more I see, the more I believe there have been multiple cycles of world civilizations, some leaving more evidence then others and hence making the decoding of archeological evidence even harder

mrmalco
27th January 2011, 21:43
The liquifying of stone, not usually something as hard as lydite - limestone rather, is discussed somewhere on this site. I think I put a posting in that thread. Some fascinating info there about eyewitness acounts of the process. It makes sense of the 'impossible' jointing of stones in South America and perhaps in Egypt. Apparently there a plant with red leaves that has been seen to be involved. Someone or other saw a woodpecker type bird make its nest in rock by bringing some of the plant in its beak and working it against the stone which softened allowing the bird to make a hole.

vericocha
27th January 2011, 21:53

It wasn't just anti gravity technology Peter that was used around the world with granite but also if you look at sites such as Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Vinapu, Easter Island, the granite blocks appear softened and bulge, fitting together perfectly with fine gaps. If there's one question I'd love Charles to answer it's how did they do that?! Of course the clever fella at Coral Castle in Florida knew!

McKracken
30th January 2011, 20:13
As I read much about this topic and even did my own investigations about it, I have currently no other explanation for the traces of stone work we see at the ancient sites in Egypt, Peru and Bolivia than that the jointless walls have been constructed from stone in an almost liquid or at least moldable state. The method or process behind creating moldable stone was finally solved for limestone by Davidovits, but not for granite yet. And even for the limestone the mystery is not solved, as there is one possibility I like to share with you which wasn't brought in by others yet, as far as I know: The moldable stone was provided by nature during a very short timer period of maybe only a few months or at most some years. A natural catastrophe could have created the raw stone material, like we observe it today during volcanic explosions like the Mt. St Helens. After the natural resources of that natural concrete hardened, no similar construction was possible any more. This would also explain, why we don't see large collections of written texts about this construction method as it was that easy you don't need to write it down, just dig a bit into the ground to reach the still soft stone.

Carmody
31st January 2011, 17:22
Stolen from someone else's thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-wUhWK_jA

McKracken
31st January 2011, 22:10
About Coral Castle: It was build from reconstituted coral stone. No anti gravity or magnetic magic needed.

Carmody
6th February 2011, 19:34

To do what?

And hello Fred

I never saw that.

How did I miss this?

One, it would energize the water. In one polarity or the other.

two...morphic field generation?

For if one is trying to create a static field of some sort, or oscillating ac/dc field differential in the upper atmosphere layers, and one wants uniformity, they would need to have it be centered on the earth's mass point, and that is apparently the pyramid's location.

The reason I say it is a dimensional doorway as almost everything in science is connected and that is a possible effect. Desired or otherwise. I can speak of what I suspect as the main culprit, but not much beyond that.

It can also, very possibly...as the 'backside' of the ac energy gating effect, grease the earth's core free (vibration) and shift the surface about. NOT GOOD, IMO.

Which is why I'm not happy with mentioning that potential. The earth is also understood to be at the end point of a line of planets, like towns on a road. We are the town at the end of that road.

If the 'charged atmosphere' issued to power ships that work on voltage differentials and ions, etc, then the earth could have been seen as a 'last gas' stop at the end of a road.

Meaning that our primary purpose could have simply been to be a freaking gas station.

Anybody? join in.

Peacelovinman
12th February 2011, 21:59

It wasn't just anti gravity technology Peter that was used around the world with granite but also if you look at sites such as Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Vinapu, Easter Island, the granite blocks appear softened and bulge, fitting together perfectly with fine gaps. If there's one question I'd love Charles to answer it's how did they do that?! Of course the clever fella at Coral Castle in Florida knew!

What makes you think Charles would know? He was (he claims) just an enforcer, not an omnipotent font of knowledge.

Peacelovinman
12th February 2011, 22:11
I believe Moustafa Gadalla proposed a similar block casting theory in his "Pyramid Handbook" - see here (http://www.egypt-tehuti.org/books/pyramid-handbook.html).

My own amateur research leads me to believe that whichever civilisation built the pyramids at Giza, they were able to manipulate magnetic fields to negate gravity.

For those of you interested in Coral Castle, Jeremy Stride's (http://www.code144.com/) research is worth looking at.

As an (unscientific) aside, I visited Avebury stone circle some years ago when my eldest son was about 10 years old. The whole family placed their hands on one large stone, shut their eyes and "mediaited" on the stone. When asked if he'd felt anything, he replied that, in his mind's eye, he'd seen men in robes chanting and floating the stones into place...

MariaDine
12th February 2011, 22:48
There was a book posted on another website a while back called Earth's Forbidden Secrets (http://www.thecrowhouse.com/Documents/Earths%20Forbidden%20Secrets%20Part%20One.pdf) which I read and found intriguing. I am not sure if this conclusion has been already proposed and discussed before but it was news to me at the time so I thought I would present it to you in its original text. It seems that how the pyramids were built could be solved.

Excerpt from the book

Egyptologists have long claimed that no ancient records exist that describe how the Pyramids were built yet at around the age of 17, I became aware of another, very curious, Stele that is engraved on a stone on the island of Sehel, near Elephantine, north of Aswan in Egypt (fig.84). For some strange reason this Stele, known as ‘the Famine Stele’, has never been deemed worthy of serious research by scholars and is merely considered to be an interesting oddity by the Society of Egyptology. Yet after even a cursory investigation of the artifact one cannot help but question the unfathomable reasoning behind this conclusion.

The Famine Stele actually describes an ancient method for manufacturing limestone. It names the aggregates needed for the raw material and the plant extracts that are required to then bond the mixture of aggregates together. Could the pyramids have actually been cast instead of built by teams of men maneuvering hewn blocks?

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but surely the fact that such a Stele even exists at all should give scholars a reason to at least examine the methods described in the ancient text to see if there is any validity to them. Indeed, I believe the Famine Stele needs to be made the subject of some very serious and rigorous research before being so readily dismissed. The simple fact that people of ancient times bothered to right this text down (carved in stone so it would last a very long time) coupled with the fact that the Stele describes such a thing as manufacturing stone should give cause for even the most mentally obtuse to consider it worthy of some serious investigation.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/Heretic1963/famstone.jpg

The Famine Stele was discovered in 1889 by C.E. Wilbour and was subsequently deciphered by various scholars: first Brugsch in 1891, then Pleyte in1891, Morgan in 1894, Sethe in 1901 and finally by Barguet in 1953. The hieroglyphic text was then examined and the previous translations were all compared with each other. Unfortunately the Stele is slightly incomplete and somewhat damaged with a section that has been broken off near the top but we can still glean enough information from what does exist to kind of ‘fill in the blanks.’

One third of the Stele deals with the building of monuments involving three of the most renowned characters of ancient Egypt: the Pharaoh Zoser, the Scribe Imhotep and the God Khnum. The remainder of the Stele speaks of various aggregates and plant extracts to be used in the process of manufacturing stone, possibly even for the monuments mentioned.

The text contained in this unique artifact has almost exclusively been considered to be interesting but fanciful and has been dismissed as a topic of no real use to any serious investigator of Egyptian antiquities. Yet in studying the Stele an intriguing question emerges: What would happen if we actually tried it and did what they described? Could the stone of the Pyramids have actually been mixed and poured into place at the site using plant extracts and aggregates available in Egypt? And also, would such aggregates and extracts have been available at the location at the time of their construction?

The answer to both these questions is very a resounding: Yes, they could have, quite easily! So surely if one can follow the methods described in the famine stele text and in doing, create a mixture that will solidify into a stone of comparable texture and composition to the stone used in the Pyramids, then is it not conceivable that it is most likely the method that was used in their construction. Indeed, it is the only really possible way it could have been done.

The true answer as to how the monuments were constructed may have suddenly become quite blatantly obvious. Indeed, it would appear that the builders even wrote it down for us. The question is: Why is this Stele still being ignored by Egyptology?

more...

http://www.galactic-server.net/rampa/1303.LobsangRampa2.pdf

Namast

passiglight
12th February 2011, 23:04
IMHO

the pyramids were built by 4th dimensional beings,,,,,,,,charles said,,, the buildings were built as a machine to move stuff one place to another,,,,,,,,and i thought he implied this was done by the reptillions,,,,,,,

However IMHO thoth is generally credited with the 12 last pyramids built, once again using 4th dimensional software

Thoth is also someone who one could connect to charles master,,,,,and therefore an entity quite capable of manufacturing the pyramids on his own,,,,cut and built,

However the sphinx,,,,,,was recarved with the head being replaced probably more than twice,,,,with the original head probably being a Manticore from the days of Gilgamesh then replaced by the sumptuous queen Hatshepsut and then being overdone again by Seti,who seemed to have the hump with Hatshepsut many years later.

Of course this is just my humble opinion,,,,,,,

best one to ask is charles,as he and his master were around back then -))

uncleroach
15th February 2011, 09:22
This is huge, it will take some time to read it all. In thread of bosnian pyramids it is also sead that they were made with similar technik, of casting stone.

zenith
15th February 2011, 12:30
Not sure if this is relevant but I thought some may find it interesting.

A brief introduction to bonding glass (etc) on a molecular level without using heat or glue;

http://zartwerks.com/optical_contacting.html

Peace

Carmody
16th February 2011, 02:01
Not sure if this is relevant but I thought some may find it interesting.

A brief introduction to bonding glass (etc) on a molecular level without using heat or glue;

http://zartwerks.com/optical_contacting.html

Peace

That involves the mechanics of the secret of alchemy.

Newton was known as the last great alchemist.

Note Newton's presence in the article.

Ahkenaten
19th February 2011, 22:27

To do what?

And hello Fred

I never saw that.

How did I miss this?

For if one is trying to create a static field of some sort, or oscillating ac/dc field differential in the upper atmosphere layers, and one wants uniformity, they would need to have it be centered on the earth's mass point, and that is apparently the pyramid's location.

The reason I say it is a dimensional doorway as almost everything in science is connected and that is a possible effect. Desired or otherwise. I can speak of what I suspect as the main culprit, but not much beyond that.

It can also, very possibly...as the 'backside' of the ac energy gating effect, grease the earth's core free (vibration) and shift the surface about. NOT GOOD, IMO.

Which is why I'm not happy with mentioning that potential. The earth is also understood to be at the end point of a line of planets, like towns on a road. We are the town at the end of that road.

If the 'charged atmosphere' issued to power ships that work on voltage differentials and ions, etc, then the earth could have been seen as a 'last gas' stop at the end of a road.

Meaning that our primary purpose could have simply been to be a freaking gas station.

Anybody? join in.

maybe that is why so many seem to be so interested in this place - it isn't us at all, it is the place

observer
19th February 2011, 23:14
Anyone know of a 2,000+ year-old "EDM machine" geared towards stone?

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/893279_f260.jpg

Would have been handy at Puma Punku
Fred

Good theory Fredkc, but (to my knowledge) and EDM only works on electrically conductive material:

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-edm.htm

This intricate stone carving technique is (obviously) the result of off-planet technology.

The Draconian Reptiles have been manipulating the Mass of Humanity since they first genetically synthesized the human species some two hundred and fifty thousand years ago. (give-or-take fifty thousand years)

They are very clever at what they do....

RedeZra
20th February 2011, 04:21
This intricate stone carving technique is (obviously) the result of off-planet technology.

They are very clever at what they do....

Once upon a time the human race was very clever

"A story was told by the local Aymara indians to a Spanish traveller who visited Tiahuanaco shortly after the conquest spoke of the city's original foundation in the age of Chamac Pacha, or First Creation, long before the coming of the Incas. Its earliest inhabitants, they said, possessed supernatural powers, for which they were able miraculously to lift stones of off the ground, which "...were carried [from the mountain quarries] through the air to the sound of a trumpet." - David Zink. The Ancient Stones Speak.

from time immorial

fresh from creation

life as we know it

has gone downhill

modern man speak of evolution while the wise know it as devolution

mrmalco
20th February 2011, 07:01
Thanks Carmody for all the material you posted here. Going to have a really good chew. Hope re-incarnation's true - there's so much to catch up with!

observer
20th February 2011, 15:30
<snip>
....modern man speak of evolution while the wise know it as devolution

Yes RedeZra, it has all been 'devolution'....

The archaeological record (the evidence) will show that nearly every indigenous civilization on the planet (dating back thousands of years) began at its pinnacle and de-evolved from that maximum.

One very plausible explanation for this 'devolution' is found in the understanding of off-planet involvement....

Carmody
20th February 2011, 15:38

To do what?

And hello Fred

I never saw that.

How did I miss this?

Anybody? join in.

maybe that is why so many seem to be so interested in this place - it isn't us at all, it is the place

BMW= Atticus=Charles

bluestflame
21st February 2011, 04:16
"Still further evidence that the dynastic Egyptians did not construct the Great Pyramid of Giza may be found in sediments surrounding the base of the monument, in legends regarding watermarks on the stones halfway up its sides, and in salt incrustations found within. Silt sediments rising to fourteen feet around the base of the pyramid contain many seashells and fossils that have been radiocarbon-dated to be nearly twelve thousand years old. These sediments could have been deposited in such great quantities only by major sea flooding, an event the dynastic Egyptians could never have recorded because they were not living in the area until eight thousand years after the flood. This evidence alone suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old. In support of this ancient flood scenario, mysterious legends and records tell of watermarks that were clearly visible on the limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramid before those stones were removed by the Arabs. These watermarks were halfway up the sides of the pyramid, or about 400 feet above the present level of the Nile River. Further, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. While much of this salt is known to be natural exudation from the stones of the pyramid, chemical analysis has shown that some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. These salt incrustations, found at a height corresponding to the water level marks left on the exterior, are further evidence that at some time in the distant past the pyramid was submerged halfway up its height."

http://sacredsites.com/africa/egypt/...d_of_giza.html

http://sacredsites.com/africa/egypt/the_great_pyramid_of_giza.html

mrmalco
21st February 2011, 06:53
"Still further evidence that the dynastic Egyptians did not construct the Great Pyramid of Giza may be found in sediments surrounding the base of the monument, in legends regarding watermarks on the stones halfway up its sides, and in salt incrustations found within. Silt sediments rising to fourteen feet around the base of the pyramid contain many seashells and fossils that have been radiocarbon-dated to be nearly twelve thousand years old. These sediments could have been deposited in such great quantities only by major sea flooding, an event the dynastic Egyptians could never have recorded because they were not living in the area until eight thousand years after the flood. This evidence alone suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old. In support of this ancient flood scenario, mysterious legends and records tell of watermarks that were clearly visible on the limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramid before those stones were removed by the Arabs. These watermarks were halfway up the sides of the pyramid, or about 400 feet above the present level of the Nile River. Further, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. While much of this salt is known to be natural exudation from the stones of the pyramid, chemical analysis has shown that some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. These salt incrustations, found at a height corresponding to the water level marks left on the exterior, are further evidence that at some time in the distant past the pyramid was submerged halfway up its height."

http://sacredsites.com/africa/egypt/...d_of_giza.html

http://sacredsites.com/africa/egypt/the_great_pyramid_of_giza.html

Which means that the thing was built how long before the sea-salt deposits happened? ... presumably the first makers were working on dry land.

vibrations
21st February 2011, 08:21
Thanks burke, for your beautiful thread. I know a lot of people who spend time in Egypt trying to prove the melted stone theory. In a King's valley there are a lot of unfinished material with the rests of hair, leafs and nails mixed in an apparently solid stone. There is also unfinished obelisk with a visible melted effect lying down on some site. I wasn't there but a group of friends showed me what they observed. The same people came to similar conclusion in Machu Pichu and it is what I am convinced more than 15 years now. Thank you again for all the data exposed.

Carmody
15th April 2011, 17:31
http://www.relativitycalculator.com/Albert_Michelson_Part_I.shtml

Newton, light, aether, Einstein, transverse waves, etc.

litmus
19th April 2011, 15:03
limestone is the worst. theres alot of sink holes and caves in limestone, such as mammoth caves in the U.S. state of Kentucky.
if you guys really get into this you should check out Edward Leedskalnin and his coral castle.

Shocking Display
3rd May 2011, 08:07
No one here has made referance to the Bosnian Pyramids and the apparent concrete slabs there. According to the information I saw it said they were '5 times stronger than modern concrete'. This would indicate to me that there was an ancient knowledge of producing such materials not only there but globally. ( I will post a link when I am allowed :P)

After reading through this thread and subsequent links (most but not all) I am beginning to beleive that there was no single way the blocks etc were constructed rather an almagamation of techniques. I can make a logical jump to say that if any one of these techniques put forward was available the technology would be at hand to do the others.

In modern construction you various techniques are used to produce an end result, the majority of the time the most efficient method and/or material is used. These are dependent on many variables including material availabilty, cost (if this is/was a factor) and labour availability. If any of these were rarer or on the other hand more abundant that would effect the materials used in construction and the technique. So moving forward from there, using many techniques and materials would ensure a regular and ongoing construction.

Carmody
19th May 2011, 17:40
The below as copied from the posting on the net.

Dear Jerry,

For some years I was acquainted with a person who was building pyramids
and
using them for various things and will pass some of observations and
conversations on to you for gleaning anything of value or interest.

He built the pyramids out of soft steel and from the outside they
appeared
to be a ziggurat design. They were constructed almost like a pyramid
within a
pyramid with the center open yet of pyramidal ziggurat geometry.

He was building them in an effort to extract dissolved minerals from
water. (My
involvement was analyzing the water before and after to determine if
extraction was taking place.)

When they were in operation, that is with the liquid flowing through,
them a picture, using a self focusing camera, could not be taken of
them. The camera
could not achieve a focus. Evidently an energy field was being generated
around the pyramid which interfered with the ability of the camera to
focus.

A fixed focus camera worked OK.

The pyramids varied in size from a foot on each side of the base to
pyramids that were several feet per side at the base level. They did, in
most cases, concentrate and extract minerals.

I believe that they worked on a modified MHD, Magneto Hydrodynamics,
approach in which the liquid passing between the plates created a
magnetic field which in turn ionized the various mineral constituents in
the liquid.

He also claimed to have built a pyramid, turned it on its side and
projected a stream of water some distance with it. He described the
stream as being gaseous until it reached a certain point at which it
started recondensing. I didn't observe this or the next one I am going
to describe.

It seems that one of the first pyramids he made levitated during
construction
of the pyramid. The base length was approximately 4 foot on each side.

Apparently the outer shell was under construction for at the time he
estimated the weight of the pyramid was over 2,000 pounds. At the time
the levitation occurred two men were on the pyramid, and about half way
up the side.

They were on opposite sides from each other and welding the plates
together. The entire structure started to hum and gradually rose about 4
feet off of the floor. Both men jumped from the pyramid as it started to
rise. The pyramid remained in that relationship to the floor for about
30 minutes.

During that time it could be moved about the floor by one person pushing
on the side of the pyramid. They threw wrenches underneath it and they
simply slid across the floor to the other side. As the hum subsided the
pyramid sank
gently to the floor. They tried this several times each with the same
result.

I asked him why he stop right there and try to develop and improve the
phenomena. He said he was constructing the pyramid to extract gold from
water
and was more interested in building it for that purpose.

It the foregoing is true and I believe it to be, then what was
occurring? My
guess is that the arc welders created a harmonic vibration in the metal
plates as they were welding. The vibration passed into the hollow
portion of the interior of the pyramid and created a standing wave.

He had difficulty in building all of his pyramids the same. Each time he
would build a new one he would change some of parameters and hence no
two pyramids ever performed the same. I tried to get him to change only
one parameter at a time but could never persuade him to do so.

For what ever its worth it at least makes for an interesting
conversation starter.

http://u2.lege.net/John_Keely/keelynet.com/interact/archive/00001696.htm

WhiteFeather
23rd July 2011, 12:58
Amazing Post Here OP!

phillipbbg
23rd July 2011, 13:12
No one here has made referance to the Bosnian Pyramids and the apparent concrete slabs there. According to the information I saw it said they were '5 times stronger than modern concrete'.

Modern concrete is relatively soft fore one reason...... TIME.... over time concrete becomes harder and harder... have you ever wondered why when we replace old concrete bridges from the 30's etc it becomes a hell of a job... well its because the concrete has become harder than most known stone. Now if you think about the Bosnian Pyramids and then the continual chemical hardening effect over how many years??????

What will happen when in 20,000 years the inhabitants are uncovering the remains of our cities...... all the same questions will occur, especially if we have become more of the earth and have survived a de population event and are crawling back into what we call a scientific age...

Vitalux
23rd August 2011, 01:06
Here are some examples of some of the items that the pyramid contain that the authors fail to mention.
It is what you are not told, that is important to learn.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/Images/countries/Egyptian%20pics/menkaure%20temple.jpg
There are several extraordinary sized stones recorded at the Ghiza plateau, with the largest regularly estimated at over 400 tons

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/Images/countries/Egyptian%20pics/gable4.jpg
The 'Great' pyramid of Khufu - The 'Kings chamber' in the Great pyramid is covered over with several granite stones estimated at 50-70 tons each and were quarried from a distance over 500 miles away!

Carmody
27th August 2011, 06:36
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-synchronized-dynamic-duos-magnetic-vortices.html

Otani and his colleagues found that a current oscillating at 352 megahertz could set the vortex of a single disk into motion. When they brought a second disk near the first one, however, this single resonant frequency split into two: one was lower than the original frequency, and the other was higher. This kind of resonance splitting is characteristic of any pair of interacting oscillators with similar energies, whether it be two molecules that are covalently bonded to each other, or two swinging pendula.

note that the pyramids are built in LAYERS, thus we have a self resonant, self accelerating frequency and energy accelerating dimensional fire hose. All immersed in a self pumping multidimensional scalar field vortex point where multiple ley lines meet.

It is a dimensional scalar pump in a oscillating field, it is self feeding.

TargeT
31st August 2011, 18:35
[url]note that the pyramids are built in LAYERS, thus we have a self resonant, self accelerating frequency and energy accelerating dimensional fire hose. All immersed in a self pumping multidimensional scalar field vortex point where multiple ley lines meet.
It is a dimensional scalar pump in a oscillating field, it is self feeding.

So.... Large energy transfer device (among other things); I've read one purpose is to sheild and move large objects as well.

Carmody
3rd November 2011, 09:07
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-11-solar-power-boost-absorption.html

Solar power could get boost from new light absorption design

Solar power may be on the rise, but solar cells are only as efficient as the amount of sunlight they collect. Under the direction of a new professor at Northwestern University's McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science, researchers have developed a new material that absorbs a wide range of wavelengths and could lead to more efficient and less expensive solar technology.

A paper describing the findings, "Broadband polarization-independent resonant light absorption using ultrathin plasmonic super absorbers," was published Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications.

"The solar spectrum is not like a laser it's very broadband, starting with UV and going up to near-infrared," said Koray Aydin, assistant professor of electrical engineering and computer science and the paper's lead author. "To capture this light most efficiently, a solar cell needs to have a broadband response. This design allows us to achieve that."

The researchers used two unconventional materials metal and silicon oxide to create thin but complex, trapezoid-shaped metal gratings on the nanoscale that can trap a wider range of visible light. The use of these materials is unusual because on their own, they do not absorb light; however, they worked together on the nanoscale to achieve very high absorption rates, Aydin said.

The uniquely shaped grating captured a wide range of wavelengths due to the local optical resonances, causing light to spend more time inside the material until it gets absorbed. This composite metamaterial was also able to collect light from many different angles a useful quality when dealing with sunlight, which hits solar cells at different angles as sun moves from east to west throughout the day.

This research is not directly applicable to solar cell technology because metal and silicon oxide cannot convert light to electricity; in fact, the photons are converted to heat and might allow novel ways to control the heat flow at the nanoscale. However, the innovative trapezoid shape could be replicated in semiconducting materials that could be used in solar cells, Aydin said.

If applied to semiconducting materials, the technology could lead to thinner, lower-cost, and more efficient solar cells, he said.

Provided by Northwestern University

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v2/n10/full/ncomms1528.html

Resonant plasmonic and metamaterial structures allow for control of fundamental optical processes such as absorption, emission and refraction at the nanoscale. Considerable recent research has focused on energy absorption processes, and plasmonic nanostructures have been shown to enhance the performance of photovoltaic and thermophotovoltaic cells. Although reducing metallic losses is a widely sought goal in nanophotonics, the design of nanostructured 'black' super absorbers from materials comprising only lossless dielectric materials and highly reflective noble metals represents a new research direction. Here we demonstrate an ultrathin (260 nm) plasmonic super absorber consisting of a metalinsulatormetal stack with a nanostructured top silver film composed of crossed trapezoidal arrays. Our super absorber yields broadband and polarization-independent resonant light absorption over the entire visible spectrum (400700 nm) with an average measured absorption of 0.71 and simulated absorption of 0.85. Proposed nanostructured absorbers open a path to realize ultrathin black metamaterials based on resonant absorption.

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v2/n10/carousel/ncomms1528-f2.jpg
Figure 2: Magnetic field profile at the localized surface plasmon resonance frequency.

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v2/n10/carousel/ncomms1528-f5.jpg
Figure 5: Calculated absorption spectra for the broadband plasmonic super absorber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A truncated pyramid is turning out to be the best wideband absorber Which means the shape is useful, if not the most perfect found ..so far.. to 'translate' or 'gate' energy.

Lets look at that pyramid again...

Aetheric Traveler
10th November 2011, 18:40
On a day when I have more time, not rushing out the door, I would like to expound on my opinions that put an X-acto blade and then superglue to all the statements made above. All I can say at this point is that the subject of Stoneworking is a giant, many faceted topic with hundreds of explanations, none of which suit the mindedness that requires "one simple answer to fit all" like Sauron's One Ring to Rule Them All. Dr. Joseph Davidovits' book originally came out in 1988 and was 280 pages, gave the exact recipes for the stonemaking he described and basically wa a defensive treatise as to why he thought all pyramid stones were poured because he discovered a stone making recipe (they are not ALL poured, just many of them). Later, (not sure when), the second reprinting of his book was trimmed down to 263 pages, with all recipe information totally deleted, essentially castrating his book entirely. Since it's been proven the learned Tibetans move giant stones using coordinated sound, stone softening gel mixtures have been discovered and stone making recipes are not unknown now, one must open one's mind to understand that there are many, many ways of working with stone depending on the purposed outcome desired. Grinding metallic based chemistry stones with machine/circular cutters changes their electronic nature by imparting "field" energies to them. Chris Dunn has proven the ancients worked stone this way, so there's another. The topic is worthy of several volumes of books. I have not read all the Ra Material, but channeled information can be like a sort of propaganda-fact mixed with misleading disinformation. The challenge is to sort out the tar from the diamonds. Gotta run and work a paying job now. Cheers, AT.

Aetheric Traveler
11th November 2011, 03:22
Hmmmmm, what is that straight line looking structure stretching for miles along the oceanbed with antenna-like angular regular protrusions off the Cordero National Monument peninsula? Very interesting.