PDA

View Full Version : Allies of Humanity Book 3 about to be released...

emeraldcity
31st January 2012, 03:38
I just noticed on MV Summers' site that Book 3 of the Allies of Humanity is going to be released on Feb 15. After his recent interview with Avalon I'll be waiting to see what Book 3 has to say about the ET intervention and manipulation of human thought, behavior and religious beliefs (the second coming of Jesus will be a ploy).

UPDATE: Book is now available at amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Allies-Humanity-Book-Three-ebook/dp/B0078VIQTG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329595805&sr=8-1) and the publisher (http://www.newknowledgelibrary.org/the-allies-of-humanity-book-3/) for $3.99

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/Allies/The_Allies_of_Humanity__Revealing_the_Extraterrestrial_Intervention_and_Teaching_Humanity_about_Life _in_the_Universe_files/droppedImage_2.jpg

S-L
31st January 2012, 03:51
The twitter feed (https://twitter.com/earthallies) with quotes from the books is also interesting!

Abductee S
4th February 2012, 04:19
thanks s-l for letting us know of the twitter feed! i'm now following it and it has some good info in those quotes! i also can't wait for the release of this new book. i've read both allies of humanity 1 & 2 and got chills when i hit some parts! some of it really hit home to my own experiences with abduction.

S-L
4th February 2012, 16:04
Abductee, I find it really interesting that your personal experiences resonate with this material. Can you elaborate into specifics?

I'm also really looking for the third allies briefings, but honestly the book that excites me the most is Life in the Universe (http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/Allies/The_Allies_of_Humanity__Revealing_the_Extraterrestrial_Intervention_and_Teaching_Humanity_about_Life _in_the_Universe.html) - bottom of the page. It's out on June 1st.

emeraldcity
5th February 2012, 04:39
It really strikes me how the AOH briefings are written/given.

Some people say The Allies don't provide enough "details," i.e. names, places, fuel types, description of facial features, planets of origin etc.

And yet, according to how the Allies describe themselves, they are "emissaries" - combo freedom ambassadors and wistleblowers.

Does an ambassador speaking to the whole earth (193 countries, 1000s of languages, hundreds of religions) get into details, complexity or metaphysics? Or does an ambassador give a simple, easily-translatable message that can be understood by every person on Earth and! most importantly which can be acted upon. The allies message is just that. And this further confirms their claims about who they are.

If their message is all about "inspiring human action," alerting us to the plain existence of an Alien Intervention and encouraging us to stop it, what good is a bunch of details? Sure we'd like to know all about the visitors - names, skin color, plumbing schematics of their craft, how often they eat or how many rows of teeth they have. But what good is all that? More important is clarity (can't act without it) and brevity.

There's no other book I can think of more capable of getting the nations of Earth to respond to the alien presence than the Allies of Humanity. So much else in the UFO/ET genre is just feeding mind candy to a community of information collectors addicted to the taste sensation of "details" and "information" and who are so estranged from mainstream culture that they have little effective power on Earth.

Abductee S
5th February 2012, 19:15
s-l i appreciate your asking me about my experiences. i have gone through much to put them behind me, but i can say that what happened to me, i remembered, was medical in nature and was against my will. i know those that did these things to me had to know i didn't consent! it happened many times throughout my life and i was becoming desperate for it to stop. it wasn't until i began to become more strong within my own mind and resist with strong intention that they have seemed to have stopped.

Abductee S
6th February 2012, 21:39
Abductee, I find it really interesting that your personal experiences resonate with this material. Can you elaborate into specifics?

I'm also really looking for the third allies briefings, but honestly the book that excites me the most is Life in the Universe (http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/Allies/The_Allies_of_Humanity__Revealing_the_Extraterrestrial_Intervention_and_Teaching_Humanity_about_Life _in_the_Universe.html) - bottom of the page. It's out on June 1st.

thanks for your recommendation. i'm not sure what is going to be in that book? the title seems to be obvious, but i've learned to "not judge a book by its cover"!

emeraldcity
7th February 2012, 00:08
The Allies briefings present the most coherent explanation for the Abduction phenomenon I've ever read.

The briefings describe how an ET intervention is engaging in a hybridization program to produce individuals for business and government leadership who look, walk and talk just like us, but are mentally aligned to an off-planet power, not to the needs and interests of humanity.

The ETs themselves can't live on Earth (biological hazard) but need a surrogate human leadership through which to advance their agenda on Earth, namely the extraction of biological resources (blood plasma, molecular building blocks) and the control of Earth as a strategic way-point for interstellar trade.

Chilling. But when you step back and consider it all, all the different phenomena of abductions, mutilations, crop-circles, sightings, hybrids finally come together into a clear picture.

emeraldcity
7th February 2012, 17:26
Noticed that the names of the Briefings in Book 3 have been released. Should be an interesting reading experience

Briefing 1: The Reality of Contact

Briefing 2: The Requirements for Freedom

Briefing 3: The Tools of the Intervention

Briefing 4: Hidden Powers

Briefing 5: Many Voices in the Universe

Briefing 6: Greater Community Realities

S-L
7th February 2012, 17:38
Noticed that the names of the Briefings in Book 3 have been released. Should be an interesting reading experience

Briefing 1: The Reality of Contact

Briefing 2: The Requirements for Freedom

Briefing 3: The Tools of the Intervention

Briefing 4: Hidden Powers

Briefing 5: Many Voices in the Universe

Briefing 6: Greater Community Realities

Hey Emeraldcity,

I look forward to the fourth, fixth, and sixth briefings the most. The book "Life in the Universe" should be extremely interesting as well. They are releasing it June 1st.

I don't meet a large amount of people who are well-read on the Allies of Humanity briefings. I'm confident this will change going forward, especially as the reality of the intervention is made more plain for people to see, but I'm curious: how did you come to the briefings? Do you ever talk to people about them? If so, how do you bring it up? What kind of reactions are you getting? Are you following the Steps to Knowledge?

emeraldcity
7th February 2012, 22:55
Hi S-L,

When talking about the Allies briefings with others I often begin where logic would have us begin: history, nature and a cautious approach.

History has taught us to that contact with outside forces can be devastating to a native people (humans) who are as tribal and divided as we are. We know "visitation" is treacherous and often doesn't serve the interests of the natives being discovered (a disempowered position, by definition).

We are pretty certain that Earth like worlds are rare in the Universe. And therefore, the rare qualities of Earth (water, biology in abundance, optimal habitable zone) might be coveted by others.

We know space travel requires some sort of fuel, that craft take resources to construct and operate, and that anyone traveling the distance to Earth is doing so for a reason. What is that reason? Logic tells us it is probably not pure altruism.

When it comes to ET contact, I think many people have gotten pretty far away from what nature, history and logic would teach us. Our assumptions that ET is either 1) benign, spiritualy advanced and here to save us OR 2)monstrous, laser wielding, planet destroyers, are simply unintelligent.

Any visitor from beyond our solar system should be cautiously dealt with and questioned intensely regarding what they want, why they're here, what they plan to do here. This basic caution and questioning have been lost to the hopeful expectations and needy desires and spiritualistic fantasies that many have fallen into. People are projecting their needs, weakness and prayers on space and frankly...its dangerous.

Where are the responsible, grounded and cautious human beings of Earth? We are deal with a prosaic and natural event, not a spiritual fairy tale.

So I feel the Allies briefings are a real asset in the effort to alert Earth to the ET intervention and its various deceptions, ploys and plots. I know of no other material that has the educational and clarifying power of these briefings. Already they're in something like 10 languages and its easy to see why. The briefings are beautiful in their clarity and simplicity.

jcocks
8th February 2012, 01:35
I'm going to download the first book to have a gander - I haven't read any of Marshall's matereial yet.... But one thing makes me *EXTREMELY* cautious about his work :

He's built up quite a UFO cult around himself, and seems to go around thinking he's something really special, when he's not. He's really got to let go of his ego thing and stop celebrating himself as it's detracting from his message. :(

emeraldcity
8th February 2012, 02:43
I'm going to download the first book to have a gander - I haven't read any of Marshall's matereial yet.... But one thing makes me *EXTREMELY* cautious about his work.

Well, not sure what you mean by "UFO cult." I've been seen a lot from MV Summers and nothing registers like that - i.e. worshippers, people giving their money, promises of being taken on a UFO, seeing aliens or joining some galactic brotherhood.

Its more like: simple man, world-level message, urgent call for unity and freedom in defense of Earth, lots of people responding and studying the "Steps to Knowledge." That's really it.

Now, if he is indeed the recipient of "briefings" from the Allies of Humanity, and a conduit for a divine revelation called the "New Message from God," then he most certainly IS someone special - Jesus or Muhammad level special.

But its really up to you to discern whether or not that's true.

It may be less a matter of ego than of authenticity. Is he authentic?

WilliamOfTheNewMessage
8th February 2012, 19:52
Is he authentic?

The Allies of Humanity honor in us our potential to discern truth when we find it. "In stillness all things can be known." When we can quiet the mind -- the fears, the preferences, the beliefs and assumptions -- a person can recognize the truth in a situation. This ability in objectivity and discernment is at the heart of what the Allies of Humanity are advocating. Discerning the truth is not magic and it's never easy, but it's a skill requiring practice and humility.

Using this innate potential to discern the truth, and the skill to access this potential, anyone can know if Marshall Vian Summers is authentic. For my part, having had the benefit of knowing him for almost 20 years, I can say with certainty that I know him to be absolutely authentic.

And as Summers advocates, we can also know the nature and intention of extraterrestrial visitors. This takes time and care and skill however, so we need to proceed into the galaxy very cautiously, "as a person crossing a winter stream."

Aqua marina
8th February 2012, 20:19
The more I read the Allies briefings the more i say to myself - " this makes plain, gut simple sense."

People, I think we have the truth here. Very refreshing.

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/Allies/The_Allies_of_Humanity__Revealing_the_Extraterrestrial_Intervention_and_Teaching_Humanity_about_Life _in_the_Universe_files/alliessmall.jpg[/QUOTE]

When I listened, that was my thought as well. So simple, clear, commonsensical and true.

Abductee S
9th February 2012, 15:17
The more I read the Allies briefings the more i say to myself - " this makes plain, gut simple sense."

People, I think we have the truth here. Very refreshing.

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/Allies/The_Allies_of_Humanity__Revealing_the_Extraterrestrial_Intervention_and_Teaching_Humanity_about_Life _in_the_Universe_files/alliessmall.jpg

When I listened, that was my thought as well. So simple, clear, commonsensical and true.[/QUOTE]

that is exactly what my reaction was!

emeraldcity
10th February 2012, 01:58
Press release circulating about the book...

As Scientists Search for Alien Worlds, One Man Claims ET Life Has Already Made Contact

BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As Kepler continues to scan the stars for habitable worlds, author Marshall Vian Summers claims a message from an ET source has already arrived on Earth. According to Summers, a set of briefings have been sent from a diplomatic mission to our world representing several nearby civilizations who call themselves the "Allies of Humanity."

On February 15th, Marshall Vian Summers releases The Allies of Humanity Book 3: A Message to Earth, the third installment of this controversial communication.

Summers says he has received 19 briefings from a group of off-planet observers who seek to warn humanity about the danger of "intervention" by exploitative forces in our region of space. Summers' Book 3 contains the latest seven briefings from these Allies and though he is listed as the author of the book, he claims no authorship over its words. Summers says each page represents the direct transcription of a message delivered in the English language by this diplomatic mission from our allies in space.

And while scientists employ telescopes to search the sky, Summers says ET life is already at our doorstep. "We are the ones being discovered. Our isolation in the Universe is over. Contact has begun, but it is contact of a dangerous kind. It is not visitation. It is intervention with a dark objective: undermining human authority without our awareness and bringing our planet into an ET sphere of control, where the resources of our world will be sent abroad and human freedom slowly and subtly subverted. Thanks to these briefings from the Allies of Humanity, we are being warned and alerted about this intervention and educated about life beyond our world."

The seven briefings in The Allies of Humanity Book 3 detail the alarming decline of the Earth's environment and humanity's increasing vulnerability to "intervention" by commercial forces in Earth's vicinity. Book 3 also presents the goodwill of a community of free races that seek to spark human unity and awareness without interfering in human affairs, confirming that not all is bad out there in the darkness of space.

The Allies Briefings also discuss the requirement for human-drafted rules of engagement, enforcing the security and sovereignty of Earth's borders to space. Along with this, they set forth what is called "the Ethics of Contact," a standard by which humanity can establish the guidelines for how and when contact should occur.

While Summers is making the Allies' message openly available in book form, he says this set of communications came at a grave price. In an interview on Coast to Coast AM, Summers said, "Not only did these brave individuals dedicate their lives to this mission, leaving their home worlds behind—possibly forever—but some very important figures died to deliver this message."

The Allies of Humanity Book Three: A Message to Earth will be available in E-book form at Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble and AlliesOfHumanity.org.

For more information or to request an interview, please contact Reed Summers at (800) 938-3891 or reed@alliesofhumanity.org

http://www.cisionwire.com/new-knowledge-library/r/as-scientists-search-for-alien-worlds--one-man-claims-et-life-has-already-made-contact,c9213667

Abductee S
10th February 2012, 03:58
Press release circulating about the book...

As Scientists Search for Alien Worlds, One Man Claims ET Life Has Already Made Contact

BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As Kepler continues to scan the stars for habitable worlds, author Marshall Vian Summers claims a message from an ET source has already arrived on Earth. According to Summers, a set of briefings have been sent from a diplomatic mission to our world representing several nearby civilizations who call themselves the "Allies of Humanity."

On February 15th, Marshall Vian Summers releases The Allies of Humanity Book 3: A Message to Earth, the third installment of this controversial communication.

Summers says he has received 19 briefings from a group of off-planet observers who seek to warn humanity about the danger of "intervention" by exploitative forces in our region of space. Summers' Book 3 contains the latest seven briefings from these Allies and though he is listed as the author of the book, he claims no authorship over its words. Summers says each page represents the direct transcription of a message delivered in the English language by this diplomatic mission from our allies in space.

And while scientists employ telescopes to search the sky, Summers says ET life is already at our doorstep. "We are the ones being discovered. Our isolation in the Universe is over. Contact has begun, but it is contact of a dangerous kind. It is not visitation. It is intervention with a dark objective: undermining human authority without our awareness and bringing our planet into an ET sphere of control, where the resources of our world will be sent abroad and human freedom slowly and subtly subverted. Thanks to these briefings from the Allies of Humanity, we are being warned and alerted about this intervention and educated about life beyond our world."

The seven briefings in The Allies of Humanity Book 3 detail the alarming decline of the Earth's environment and humanity's increasing vulnerability to "intervention" by commercial forces in Earth's vicinity. Book 3 also presents the goodwill of a community of free races that seek to spark human unity and awareness without interfering in human affairs, confirming that not all is bad out there in the darkness of space.

The Allies Briefings also discuss the requirement for human-drafted rules of engagement, enforcing the security and sovereignty of Earth's borders to space. Along with this, they set forth what is called "the Ethics of Contact," a standard by which humanity can establish the guidelines for how and when contact should occur.

While Summers is making the Allies' message openly available in book form, he says this set of communications came at a grave price. In an interview on Coast to Coast AM, Summers said, "Not only did these brave individuals dedicate their lives to this mission, leaving their home worlds behind—possibly forever—but some very important figures died to deliver this message."

The Allies of Humanity Book Three: A Message to Earth will be available in E-book form at Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble and AlliesOfHumanity.org.

For more information or to request an interview, please contact Reed Summers at (800) 938-3891 or reed@alliesofhumanity.org

http://www.cisionwire.com/new-knowledge-library/r/as-scientists-search-for-alien-worlds--one-man-claims-et-life-has-already-made-contact,c9213667

it seems almost crazy that many people still don't realize we are being contacted! for those of us that have had contact or worse (i mean abduction) we already know much. what i'm especially needing now is the why of it all. that helps me understand this better and finally be able to put my experiences into a context. for many out there who feel alone and helpless, the why of it may help them come to terms and gain strength.

emeraldcity
10th February 2012, 04:55
I agree Abductee S. The ET phenomenon begs a determination about "the why." This can't linger in mystery forever. We have to get to certainty, and then action

S-L
10th February 2012, 11:56
I've been following the Allies of Humanity twitter feed (http://twitter.com/earthallies) as they've been releasing quotes from the up and coming third set of briefings. Here's one I found particularly interesting:

The Collectives have their opponents within governments. For there is a struggle going on within the secret corridors of government, and that is why the Intervention has sought to influence commercial powers even more than government officials. For commercial powers are governed by greed. They seek wealth, power, predominance and advantage over their rivals. They do not have public scrutiny and are not accountable to people at large, and so they are much more likely candidates for the plan of the Intervention to gain human representatives and human liaisons.

and:

Hybrid advisors are hidden and well placed but they have their opponents. A struggle is going on within the secret corridors of government.

It does speak to the "white hat vs black hat" narrative that's been discussed quite a bit by Project Avalon and Camelot. It gives me hope. Fundamentally I don't expect elites within the corridors of power, be it government or commercial, will save us from this threat, but I find it heartening to know that not all of them have been corrupted. At the very least it buys us time to develop a worldwide anti-intervention movement from the ground up. As The Intervention becomes more obvious and overt, this will surely happen. The human family understands freedom. We understand that the stakes are high. Having tasted freedom (some of us), we will not easily give it up. Either we oppose them now when they are weak, or we allow them to control and manipulate the power structures in this world, and oppose them when they are strong. Either way they will be opposed! It will be much harder to oppose them in the latter position, which is stated by the allies of humanity, but it must be done. It will be done.

Limor Wolf
10th February 2012, 14:57
I have read two of vian summers - "Allies of humanity" books about three years ago, and I found them having a great sense of reason and its content mostly rang true to me.

It will be wise not to take any information as 100% correct,probably not even close,but in the Vian Summers material there are valid questions,ideas and things that are very worth to consider.

There is much we dont know, but we are on a verge of a breakethrough from our blindness to by far a much expended reality, a galactic one... that will be a shock for many. It would be a difficult process when we will be asked to shed our 'old' skin and grow a new one.

I only hope that we- human beings, will be aiming to learn from the more spiritually natured species and put some limits (as far as we can) and say 'no thanks',to the more technologicaly advanced ones, something that we were NOT doing untill now.
finding who we really are and what our role might be in the 'galactic neighborhood' will be a long and engaging process and will not be boring in any way
we might want to fasten our seat belts..

~*&^~*&^

Limor

emeraldcity
10th February 2012, 17:06
At the very least it buys us time to develop a worldwide anti-intervention movement from the ground up. As The Intervention becomes more obvious and overt, this will surely happen.

I wonder how this anti-intervention, human sovereignty movement can grow, especially without becoming an anti-government, commerce movement.

Yes there are human forces in collusion with the Intervention, but we have to focus our resistance on the Intervention. That would be hard. People like to go up against people. Of course, this is ET's plan: pit human against human, and keep themselves out of the fray.

S-L
10th February 2012, 17:24
At the very least it buys us time to develop a worldwide anti-intervention movement from the ground up. As The Intervention becomes more obvious and overt, this will surely happen.

I wonder how this anti-intervention, human sovereignty movement can grow, especially without becoming an anti-government, commerce movement.

Yes there are human forces in collusion with the Intervention, but we have to focus our resistance on the Intervention. That would be hard. People like to go up against people. Of course, this is ET's plan: pit human against human, and keep themselves out of the fray.

Fundamentally, I think the New Message from God communities being set-up are the best start. Studying The Way of Knowledge and Great Community Spirituality give one the strongest foundation from which to oppose The Intervention. I feel this movement will spread to millions in due time, though it is in its germination stage at this point.

In regards to directing their opposition towards The Intervention rather than fellow humans... I share your concern. I feel a good understanding of the Allies of Humanity material would be essential to preventing this, since human freedom and unity is so central to this message.

emeraldcity
11th February 2012, 00:48
This quote struck me:

"The Intervention will support overuse of the resources you rely upon, weakening you further, for they do not need these resources."

They probably don't need petrol (not energy dense enough to power even travel within the solar system). Yet currently do. So why not encourage us to deplete this resources and, at the same time, get us hooked on a new technology/resource, the supply of which ET controls

S-L
11th February 2012, 15:30
This quote struck me:

"The Intervention will support overuse of the resources you rely upon, weakening you further, for they do not need these resources."

They probably don't need petrol (not energy dense enough to power even travel within the solar system). Yet currently do. So why not encourage us to deplete this resources and, at the same time, get us hooked on a new technology/resource, the supply of which ET controls

It really does make a lot of sense, which is the most mind-boggling aspect to this issue. In my opinion, the view that is most rational and sensible is the least common viewpoint. On the one hand you have scientists that won't look at the issue with any seriousness, and on the other hand you have the alternative community that will not look at this issue with any rationality. For me, this message clicked. It's so obvious! Anyone with a basic understanding of history and international politics can appreciate the validity of this viewpoint. And yet... there's so much blockage.

emeraldcity
11th February 2012, 22:53
Here are a few others that struck me:

The don't need oil - but we do, and the more we deplete the more vulnerable to persuasion we become.

"The Collectives have their opponents within governments. For there is a struggle going on within the secret corridors of government, and that is why the Intervention has sought to influence commercial powers even more than government officials. For commercial powers are governed by greed. They seek wealth, power, predominance and advantage over their rivals. They do not have public scrutiny and are not accountable to people at large, and so they are much more likely candidates for the plan of the Intervention to gain human representatives and human liaisons."

Abductee S
12th February 2012, 15:52
this all makes so much sense! the picture is getting very clear as i read these posts and the books.

why do we need to keep fooling ourselves? unless something is wanting us to be fooled. common sense really answers the questions if you just apply it!

Camilo
12th February 2012, 17:53
I've read the first 2 books and don't agree with that paradigm at all. It sounds like this planet is located in the worst neigborhood in creation, and we're sorrounded by bullies, from whom we have to defend at all cost. Just listen to what the Allies of humanity say: they had to hide themselves from the bullies, otherwise they would be killed and their planets of origen would be destroyed. Who wants to live in that kind of reality?.... not me for sure. I rather believe in personal sovereignty and co-creative power, and co-create a reality in which we live in harmony amongst ourselves and neighbors, not just being on the look out and defending from one another.

If that's what is coming our way, it sucks big time. I guess we should look to graduating from this reality all together and work our way to a totally new and different reality that offers real higher ways of existance.

I have, and I'm sure many of you have too, heard of ways of beingness that inspire you and make you want to live there.

Theese books may be real for some, but are fear mongering.

Limor Wolf
12th February 2012, 19:21
Originally posted by Camilo : "Just listen to what the Allies of humanity say: they had to hide themselves from the bullies, otherwise they would be killed and their planets of origen would be destroyed. Who wants to live in that kind of reality?...."

Mmm.. Sorry Camilo, to be the bearer of bad news.. but please look around you - you already are!

The 'Alies of humanity' relate to us as the ones who hold 'knowledge' and as creators, but also asks us to be real.
Not for everyone, I guess..

Camilo
13th February 2012, 16:00
Originally posted by Camilo : "Just listen to what the Allies of humanity say: they had to hide themselves from the bullies, otherwise they would be killed and their planets of origen would be destroyed. Who wants to live in that kind of reality?...."

Mmm.. Sorry Camilo, to be the bearer of bad news.. but please look around you - you already are!

The 'Alies of humanity' relate to us as the ones who hold 'knowledge' and as creators, but also asks us to be real.
Not for everyone, I guess..

No need to be sorry Limor, I just don't like that picture of reality at all, I don't buy it, so I chose to create a different one, a better one.

I don't know if you have heard about the possibility of Earth becoming a star and us ascending with it, and living in 5D as divine expression.

That's what 2012 is all about, for all of us to chose in what reality we want to live, so when the split takes place, we'll end up where we want. This is a universe of infinite possibilities.

emeraldcity
13th February 2012, 17:54
Who wants to live in that kind of reality?.... not me for sure. I rather believe in personal sovereignty and co-creative power, and co-create a reality in which we live in harmony amongst ourselves and neighbors, not just being on the look out and defending from one another.

Wow. So because you don't want "that kind of reality" you go create a reality you like?

I'm so sorry Camilo. That is not a strong position as we go into the future.

Faclng reality vs running away.

I think we're about to learn that the Universe is what it is. How can you toss out the potential for the universe to be a hard reality and rather "choose" to believe that a golden age is around the corner? How!!?

Camilo
13th February 2012, 22:14
Who wants to live in that kind of reality?.... not me for sure. I rather believe in personal sovereignty and co-creative power, and co-create a reality in which we live in harmony amongst ourselves and neighbors, not just being on the look out and defending from one another.

Wow. So because you don't want "that kind of reality" you go create a reality you like?

I'm so sorry Camilo. That is not a strong position as we go into the future.

Faclng reality vs running away.

I think we're about to learn that the Universe is what it is. How can you toss out the potential for the universe to be a hard reality and rather "choose" to believe that a golden age is around the corner? How!!?

Don't be sorry emeraldcity, just embrace the reality you wish to live in and enjoy it.

By the way, I'm not running away from anything. Throughout my life, when I found myself in a situation not of my likening, I've never ran away, I co-created a different one and here I AM.

And since you mentioned, FYI, there is plenty of documentation in all world cultures on this planet, about the up-coming golden age. Belive it or not.

Have fun.

emeraldcity
14th February 2012, 03:40
Hi Camilo,

Yes I'll try and do that.

I'm just trying to get down to Reality, vs "the Reality I wish to live."

The Allies Briefings seem to present a very clear and coherent picture that mirrors reality, and I find that compelling. Its not what I want to hear per se - I'd love to think the Universe is full of love and light - but it does strike me as "real". I just can't approach the biggest event in human history (ET contact) with my head in the sand dreaming.

emeraldcity
15th February 2012, 02:02
Well, its finally here. I'll be reading it tonight. Look forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

http://www.amazon.com/Allies-Humanity-Book-Three-ebook/dp/B0078VIQTG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1329271038&sr=8-7

Abductee S
15th February 2012, 04:20
thanks emeraldcity! i've just purchased it and will read it shortly.

jcocks
15th February 2012, 13:06
And just how do you plan to resist "the intervnetion"? With pitchforks? Guns? What good would that do, except continue the same fear-based reality that we're living now?

It sounds like this guy is promoting a "long hard road ahead".... ie : More of the same, be fearful of those who bear gifts, as they're out to get the better of you.

How about this : Apparently the negative beings don't like love at all, they hate it. The feed on our fear. So, when they arrive, lets welcome them with as much pure, unconditional love we can muster. Let's not give them any fear to feed off. Let's see where that gets us before we pick up our guns, pitchforks, etc and start FIGHTING them...

Maybe I'm wrong and Marshall is right...well, so be it - I know this path we're walking isn't going to be all tea and biscuits.... But still, the question remains, just how are we going to resist the "intervention" without furthering the reality through which they will gain their power?

Remember - they feed on our fear! How are we going to ensure we do not generate more fear for them to feed off? A very difficult question to answer.... ANd then there'll be the reality of the situation to face when we actually face it.

gooty64
15th February 2012, 14:17
Remember the Marshall Vian Summers recently stated in an interview with Kerry Cassidy that free energy is BS (paraphrasing) but, my memory is that Marshall had a very crabby look on his face when poo-pooing free energy and he did not mince his words condemning free energy.

So what does a discerning guy do about all of this info that disagrees with each other?

emeraldcity
15th February 2012, 23:13
Gooty so are you wondering what Marshall was really saying, or are asking if think there was a contradiction?

I think we'd all love free energy (its the total expression of a "free lunch" in the Universe). But yet maybe its not as easily attained as we think.

Abductee S
16th February 2012, 14:59
just finished allies 3. wow! what a wealth of new information! i think everyone needs to read this, and certainly those in government and the military who are resisting need this. when you can see the "big picture" it makes action much clearer.

i think what mr. summers was saying about no free energy is that nothing is really free. if we accept new technology, we become dependent upon those who gave it to us. do you really think that aliens would give us something useful? something that makes us more independent? solves some of our problems?

they want us to fall into desperation, so they can "rescue" us and in so doing control us. why is that so hard to understand? nothing in nature behaves any differently.

emeraldcity
17th February 2012, 02:58
Still reading...will post about my experience of the book too.

Yes...there's certainly no free energy in amonst energy users in the natural world. Evey plants converting sunlight to energy require cell structures (technology, you might say) to convert energy into something useable. Maybe the universe is one big "natural" arena like the Allies say. As above, so below.

Abductee S
18th February 2012, 15:52
you know, something that i read in the allies 2 book that really sickened me. it was talking in more detail than book 3 about what the aliens want from us. i knew from my own experience something, but not this! reading that many of us are taken and never returned, to be used for materials and other uses made me sick to my stomach. who could know this? we are part of the resources of this world!

gooty64
18th February 2012, 16:33
I am offcially rescinding my positive comment about MVS from the interview thread awhile back.

At first I didn't resonate with the Allies material, second I thought maybe I did resonate, but now thirdly definitely NOT resonating with this guy is up to. Sorry!

Yes, he says a lot of cool stuff and truths but, the overall feeling with this MVS is misguided agenda.

emeraldcity
18th February 2012, 19:56
Can you say more? What feels misguided to you in your experience?

gooty64
18th February 2012, 20:45
ec, It was MVS demeanor in the interview with Kerry that sort of gave me the chills. He seems unhappy.

Also there seems to be something off kilter between the Allies message and MVS ego/interpretation of the Allies message.

Also, the Allies may have negative agenda.

And MVS dissed the idea of free energy emphatically in the interview with Kerry.

Just my take.

emeraldcity
18th February 2012, 21:44
Gooty thank you for saying more.

There's a lot that's still unclear, while other things might be more clear than we think or want.

So what might the negative agenda of the Allies be? Important, because it strikes at the question of "how can we be sure" of what any ET source is saying - whether the Allies or others.

gooty64
19th February 2012, 00:56
As MVS describes that the Allies were aggressive in their approach to be heard in his head -as a faint but, persistent little voice that practically demanded his attention.

So, yes this could be a positive warning or a negative manipulation.

I don't know.

emeraldcity
19th February 2012, 02:19
That might just be the nature of the communication - who knows what its like to receive the direct words of an individual(s) from across tens of thousands of miles.

But also want to see what you mean by something "off kilter" between the Allies briefings and MVS' interpretation of them...interested to hear thoughts on this.

gooty64
19th February 2012, 02:35
I felt the possibility that MVS was filtering the message through his religion/old programming somewhat.

Boy i wish i could solve this for you, EM. But i am just one guy who feels very iffy on MVS info.

I will keep my window open on MVS.....

Abductee S
20th February 2012, 05:22
@gooty64, i'm interested if you have read any of the material that mr. summers has brought forth? if you have what was your take on it?

S-L
20th February 2012, 21:41
I read this quote from the third Allies of Humanity book, and it reminded me of all the confusion there is about the Alien Intervention in this world. There's so much conflicting information, agendas, points of views. It's bewildering! I felt this information was important enough to post here, though I realize that there are many people attached to different points of views. Better to be cautious than trusting. There's so much at stake...

"Those who are intervening in your world today do not represent races who have visited long ago, and thus have no right or claim to this planet or to any inherent association with the human family. Who you will be encountering are physical beings driven by physical needs. They are not demons. They are not angels. They will exploit you if they can, for you have not established yourself as a united race with any potency in the Greater Community yet, and until you do, others will seek to take advantage of the value of this world and your presence here.

There are great spiritual powers in the universe, but do not confuse them with those who are intervening in your world, or you will make a critical and perhaps fatal error in judgment.

At this point, humanity is not ready for Contact, and that is one of the reasons why the Intervention is inappropriate and unethical. Humanity is unable to engage wisely with the Greater Community. It lacks the maturity, the unity, the strength and the discernment to be able to do this effectively. To engage with humanity under these circumstances is to take advantage of its weakness and its lack of wisdom and expertise. You cannot help a young race by interfering and trying to control its destiny, and no nation that is wise would try to attempt this. Those that do are here for their own purposes and are seeking the fulfillment of their own goals."

Camilo
20th February 2012, 22:23
I'm reading the 3rd book and find it inetersting. If we compare what he's saying with other information from different sources from all over, the take over of the planet is well underway and humanity is in deep deep. However, there is something that is not being mentioned in these books at all, and that is what many other sources are saying and been doind so for ages, and that's about the ascencion of planet Earth and some of humanity into 5th dimension.

It seems like there are many possibilities unfolding here, and we all are entitled to choose in which one we want to exist.

Best wishes to all.

S-L
20th February 2012, 22:46
However, there is something that is not being mentioned in these books at all, and that is what many other sources are saying and been doind so for ages, and that's about the ascencion of planet Earth and some of humanity into 5th dimension. .

I often wonder about this. Spirituality and religions are indeed being manipulated by the Alien Intervention. What if Earth is not ascending into the 5th dimension, and indeed this is disinformation to disempower people here? I'm not saying this is the case, but it's an interesting possibility to consider. This ascension material, in all of its guises, can be so disabling. It's disabling in that it provides so much hope for a better future, a different tomorrow, a new beginning. People often look to the problems today and shrug. The 5th dimension awaits us, so it's not a huge deal. Very convenient for the forces intervening in this world, which are the biggest problem we face.

Camilo
20th February 2012, 23:00
However, there is something that is not being mentioned in these books at all, and that is what many other sources are saying and been doind so for ages, and that's about the ascencion of planet Earth and some of humanity into 5th dimension. .

I often wonder about this. Spirituality and religions are indeed being manipulated by the Alien Intervention. What if Earth is not ascending into the 5th dimension, and indeed this is disinformation to disempower people here? I'm not saying this is the case, but it's an interesting possibility to consider. This ascension material, in all of its guises, can be so disabling. It's disabling in that it provides so much hope for a better future, a different tomorrow, a new beginning. People often look to the problems today and shrug. The 5th dimension awaits us, so it's not a huge deal. Very convenient for the forces intervening in this world, which are the biggest problem we face.

In escence what these books are saying to us, is that our future is a continuation of the nightmare we're living on Earth, but at a cosmic scale without war. What the invadors are trying humanity to buy into is just that, so people would go hopeless and see no way out of this BS and stay here under their thumb, instead of ascend to a higher reality. It's really is a matter of choice.

Like a good friend of mine usually says. thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

S-L
21st February 2012, 02:09
In escence what these books are saying to us, is that our future is a continuation of the nightmare we're living on Earth, but at a cosmic scale without war. What the invadors are trying humanity to buy into is just that, so people would go hopeless and see no way out of this BS and stay here under their thumb, instead of ascend to a higher reality. It's really is a matter of choice.

Like a good friend of mine usually says. thoughts become things, choose the good ones!

So we can choose to ascend to a higher reality? Just like that? What do we need? 51% percent service to others? Where's the evidence for any of this? On the other hand, the evidence for the Alien Intervention is all around us. It's part of us, part of our history. The strong dominating the weak, more advanced technological societies taking advantage of native peoples, etc. It's all there. It's so obvious! It's so rational! Humanity can understand this because we live it, have lived it, and will continue to live it. The difference is that we're not in a dominant position at this point.

Of course, ascending to a higher reality sounds nice... but where's the evidence for this? You're taking a hell of a chance. Let's say we collectively adopt your point of view. If you're wrong, then we're in real trouble. We'll be spending our time and energy on a heavenly fantasy while Aliens are intervening in our world for their own purposes. Conversely, if we collectively adopt my point of view and I'm wrong, then nothing bad happens except for the promotion of human unity, human self-sufficiency, and human discernment.

The choice is so obvious. What's with the escapist fantasies?

Abductee S
21st February 2012, 03:08
wow! i'm really taken back by what you said s-l! when you put it like that the choices are so clear. it comes down to what we know, have experienced and have evidence for. so simple.

this isn't an outcome that is minor. if we make the wrong choices, we will be in a lot of trouble. if we make the right choices, we still will be in trouble, but may have the unity and sense of purpose to deal with it for a positive outcome for us.

Camilo
21st February 2012, 15:06

So we can choose to ascend to a higher reality? Just like that? What do we need? 51% percent service to others? Where's the evidence for any of this? On the other hand, the evidence for the Alien Intervention is all around us. It's part of us, part of our history. The strong dominating the weak, more advanced technological societies taking advantage of native peoples, etc. It's all there. It's so obvious! It's so rational! Humanity can understand this because we live it, have lived it, and will continue to live it. The difference is that we're not in a dominant position at this point.

Of course, ascending to a higher reality sounds nice... but where's the evidence for this? You're taking a hell of a chance. Let's say we collectively adopt your point of view. If you're wrong, then we're in real trouble. We'll be spending our time and energy on a heavenly fantasy while Aliens are intervening in our world for their own purposes. Conversely, if we collectively adopt my point of view and I'm wrong, then nothing bad happens except for the promotion of human unity, human self-sufficiency, and human discernment.

The choice is so obvious. What's with the escapist fantasies?

Escapist fantasies you say?...well, wake up, educate yourself and learn about realities beyond this paradigme in which they want you to stay trapped for as long as you remain asleep and unable to see the possibilities and realities beyond.

Suite yourself, have fun.

FYI...

Mastering Alchemy...

In order to accomplish this, we must shift from thinking with our rational mind to thinking with our Heart and acting from the intelligence of our Higher Mind. This occurs by becoming and integrating the experience of such words and concepts as Certainty, Capable, Happy, Commanding, Beauty and Presence as platforms upon which to live your life. Words such as Graciousness and Appreciation become Living words, not mental thoughts. Living from these specifically crafted platforms allows you to observe and move within the world around you without engaging with the noise and drama of the third dimension.

From this expanded point of observation you will begin to utilize your inherent skills of clairvoyance, knowingness, and your natural ability to communicate with your higher consciousness and the higher dimensional intelligence. Many precise tools and instructions, are provided, and understandings of such processes as the Rays of Creation, are taught to assist you in anchoring these connections and integrating all these skills and information.

WHAT IS MASTERING ALCHEMY? HOW DOES IT RELATE TO YOUR ASCENSION? AND HOW CAN THESE TOOLS HELP YOU THROUGH 2012 AND BEYOND?

Fredenit
21st February 2012, 16:43
It really strikes me how the AOH briefings are written/given.

Some people say The Allies don't provide enough "details," i.e. names, places, fuel types, description of facial features, planets of origin etc.

And yet, according to how the Allies describe themselves, they are "emissaries" - combo freedom ambassadors and wistleblowers.

Does an ambassador speaking to the whole earth (193 countries, 1000s of languages, hundreds of religions) get into details, complexity or metaphysics? Or does an ambassador give a simple, easily-translatable message that can be understood by every person on Earth and! most importantly which can be acted upon. The allies message is just that. And this further confirms their claims about who they are.

If their message is all about "inspiring human action," alerting us to the plain existence of an Alien Intervention and encouraging us to stop it, what good is a bunch of details? Sure we'd like to know all about the visitors - names, skin color, plumbing schematics of their craft, how often they eat or how many rows of teeth they have. But what good is all that? More important is clarity (can't act without it) and brevity.

There's no other book I can think of more capable of getting the nations of Earth to respond to the alien presence than the Allies of Humanity. So much else in the UFO/ET genre is just feeding mind candy to a community of information collectors addicted to the taste sensation of "details" and "information" and who are so estranged from mainstream culture that they have little effective power on Earth.
Hello emeraldcity,
you made a good post about the Allies of Humanity but poeple must realise that for Allies to give out information of their where abouts while they are watching the unwanted Aliens says
these poeple do not understand the situation the allies are in, they they have travelled billions of miles putting themselves and their race in great danger of reprisals or death from the
Dark Aliens (my term) I have read this third book it is very informative.
Cheers.

emeraldcity
21st February 2012, 22:38
Hi Fredenit, thanks for your reminding us of this. Yes, the Allies say that if the names of their homeworlds/identities were released the ET Intervention would learn of this and possible economic reprisal would be levied against the Allies' nations. Its a complex situation, and when you really think about it, it becomes clear why off-planet observers would not just send down to earth all the details, names and dates we might want.

emeraldcity
23rd February 2012, 13:59

Camilo, I think you struck at the (uncomfortable) heart of what the briefings are revealing: the universe is similar to what we experience here on earth. Now some of us are pretty unhappy with the way things are on Earth, so we hope and "project our own reality" on the Universe, essentially just hoping its better out there. The Briefings say its not. I find that plausable (in fact the defacto assumption that must be made is that the Universe IS what we experience on Earth, i.e. Nature). Its up to us whether we can accept a Universe that isn't what we want.

Abductee S
24th February 2012, 03:42
from my perspective i see people wishing and hoping for things that they have no real idea about. no facts, no experience, and no justification for. we live in a world that is hard and dangerous. we, ourselves, can be dangerous too. why would anyone think that it would be different elsewhere? what facts support this?

if those that are here from other worlds are really our saviors, why do they take people against their will, hide from us, come and go with seemingly no regard for us? it is so obvious to me they are not here to help us.

Abductee S
28th February 2012, 02:18
something that just occurred to me. in the allies 3 briefings, they say that russia and the united states had in the past, both made agreements with the intervention. these agreements have been broken by the intervention and now the united states and russia have elements in them that are resisting the intervention.

i wonder if ronald reagan's speech to the un years ago regarding the need for the world to unite in the face of alien races showing up, was actually based on the real thing. had reagan known of these agreements already and that we had been had?

Kindred
30th March 2012, 18:26
I have read most of the comments in this thread, and nobody seems to discuss or question the background presence of the 'Unseen Ones', mentioned throughout these books.

Of particular note is that they have been referenced as to being 'one' with the Creator.

I will offer this suggestion; the 'Unseen Ones' are the Thiaooubans from the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy".

( http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/thaoeng.html )

The Message is Clear. WE Must be the Change that we want in this World. We are being given some help so as to realize our True Potential. However, We must do the 'heavy lifting' via our Discernment and internalization of Knowledge - Spiritual Knowledge that is gained from Within ;

"Let thine eye be single, and thy whole body shall be full of light" This points to the need to develop Individual Spirituality, which shall enlarge, through the Many, to a Unity/Universal Spirituality necessary to overcome the actions of the intervention of the 'Greater Collective' .

I remain Committed to Free Will as envisioned by Source.

In Unity and Peace

WHOMADEGOD
30th March 2012, 19:01
I have read most of the comments in this thread, and nobody seems to discuss or question the background presence of the 'Unseen Ones', mentioned throughout these books.

Of particular note is that they have been referenced as to being 'one' with the Creator.

I will offer this suggestion; the 'Unseen Ones' are the Thiaooubans from the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy".

( http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/thaoeng.html )

The Message is Clear. WE Must be the Change that we want in this World. We are being given some help so as to realize our True Potential. However, We must do the 'heavy lifting' via our Discernment and internalization of Knowledge - Spiritual Knowledge that is gained from Within ;

"Let thine eye be single, and thy whole body shall be full of light" This points to the need to develop Individual Spirituality, which shall enlarge, through the Many, to a Unity/Universal Spirituality necessary to overcome the actions of the intervention of the 'Greater Collective' .

I remain Committed to Free Will as envisioned by Source.

In Unity and Peace

Kindred, stop it, your giving me goose bumps!!!
;)

OnyxKnight
11th March 2013, 00:28
Is he authentic?

The Allies of Humanity honor in us our potential to discern truth when we find it. "In stillness all things can be known." When we can quiet the mind -- the fears, the preferences, the beliefs and assumptions -- a person can recognize the truth in a situation. This ability in objectivity and discernment is at the heart of what the Allies of Humanity are advocating. Discerning the truth is not magic and it's never easy, but it's a skill requiring practice and humility.

Using this innate potential to discern the truth, and the skill to access this potential, anyone can know if Marshall Vian Summers is authentic. For my part, having had the benefit of knowing him for almost 20 years, I can say with certainty that I know him to be absolutely authentic.

And as Summers advocates, we can also know the nature and intention of extraterrestrial visitors. This takes time and care and skill however, so we need to proceed into the galaxy very cautiously, "as a person crossing a winter stream."

How about we apply objectivity and discernment towards these "Allies"? Or is that a no-no? Cept for a couple of people, I haven't really seen a slightly questionable approach to this. And it begs to be questioned.

We know nothing of these beings, other than their word, that in comparison with all ET life that has trespassed Earth so far, they are the only benevolent ones, and by so, deserving of the title "Allies" of humanity.

Other than that, they are a mystery. I'll quote your friend Mr. Summers real quick here: "Keeping the mystery is part of the deception".

They have kept their mysterious nature for 3 books now. I'm not buying it though.

Some of these "self-interest" (according to Marshal Summers & "Allies") ETs, have had contact with me. Contact that has lasted almost as many years as you claim to have been friends with him. Very close, personal contact. And now we have him trying to convince me, and many others in similar situation, that its all bull****, and they don't mean it, they don't care about you. Excuse me? What? 20 years of observation and 16 of contact and interaction, if they can spell 'authentic' for you, I think they can spell authentic for me, and all the rest of us contactees too.

I find his material xenophobic, fearful, paranoid, isolationist, uninformative, and questionable at best.

wobbegong
11th March 2013, 10:01
I find his material xenophobic, fearful, paranoid, isolationist, uninformative, and questionable at best.

...sure can't say you're being unclear about your position;)

Abductee S
11th March 2013, 15:57
At this juncture, I would say the only real way to know who is speaking the truth, is to see what is called for in you. What does the information, ideas, beliefs that you have tell you to do. Not just tell you what to think, but how to act, how you should interface with the world, its peoples and the future. What must you do. Beyond that, it is an endless debate.

S-L
12th March 2013, 17:20
At this juncture, I would say the only real way to know who is speaking the truth, is to see what is called for in you. What does the information, ideas, beliefs that you have tell you to do. Not just tell you what to think, but how to act, how you should interface with the world, its peoples and the future. What must you do. Beyond that, it is an endless debate.

I agree wholeheartedly. I would like to comment that it seems very difficult to attune oneself to that "inner truth". Here's something that I see happening all the time, even here on Avalon. Two people will consider an important question and both will rely on their internal sense of truth to guide them to an answer. There is nothing wrong with that. What happens when both people do this sincerely and arrive at different and even completely opposite answers? I'm not talking about a subjective question that can be validly interpreted in myriad ways. I mean a very clear-cut question that should produce a clear answer. What do we do then?

I completely agree that using inner guidance is the best means of arriving at a truthful answer. We all have this innate capacity but I firmly believe that training is required to make proper use of it. This is akin to saying we can all sing but to sing well we must practice. Why would this be any different in this situation? My sense is that there are many such spiritual training programs available. I personally use the Steps to Knowledge to achieve this end. I've been doing it for two years and it has produced good results, though I feel there is still so much learning to do.

Macbook
12th March 2013, 20:11
Like you S-L, I am currently involved in Steps to Knowledge practise (second year) and it has helped me in Life considerably. I have tried other spiritual practises over the years and not to say they don't have their own particular merits, but 'Steps to Knowledge' has really worked for me.

Knowledge is the perfect inner guidance system and I have found as it becomes stronger within me, self-doubt starts to diminish. But I also feel I have a long way to go and this reinforces my consistent daily 'steps practise,' which imo is the only way forward for me. So, rather than relying on my personal mind, I look to a Greater Power within me as my source of certainty, guidance, strength, courage and Wisdom.

niki
13th March 2013, 13:05
from my perspective i see people wishing and hoping for things that they have no real idea about. no facts, no experience, and no justification for. we live in a world that is hard and dangerous. we, ourselves, can be dangerous too. why would anyone think that it would be different elsewhere? what facts support this?

if those that are here from other worlds are really our saviors, why do they take people against their will, hide from us, come and go with seemingly no regard for us? it is so obvious to me they are not here to help us.

@Abductee S : very critical comment!
my thoughts exactly.
thank you for sharing your thoughts!

(PS: I have bolded & colored part of your words/sentence, in order to emphasize your main, critical point, for all others here in this forum to see and learn).