PDA

View Full Version : Everything is spiritual

NeoEmc2
15th July 2010, 20:47
Dear friends,

Do you ever wonder why certain things happen in life? Ever ask yourself, why me? Why does this have to happen to me?

Whether good or bad everything that happens to you just is. It's neither good nor bad. It happens because it was meant to happen for you to grow spiritually. You might not believe it, but there is a divine plan and it's perfect. Everything is just perfect - absolutely everything. Even when the world seems to be crumbling around you, it's perfect (at least in my view). All roads lead to the same destination - oneness.

I'm posting this video because I've never seen it posted in PA before, not even in the old forum. I also want to dedicate this video to those of you who feel lost. I am dedicating this video to those who feel trapped and keep wondering why you keep coming back to this forum only to read the same threads. Some of you are tired and are wondering what to do with all the stuff you know. One thing I would suggest for you to do is to put what you have learned to practice. Unplug from the computer for a little while, get out there and just BE and practice what you preach.

Take a breather, but before you do watch this amazing lecture.

If you have not heard of him before, Let me introduce you to Rob Bell, an amazing soul that hopefully will spark some light-bulbs above your heads.

Enjoy:neo:

http://vimeo.com/11692920

rlevan1111
16th July 2010, 03:37
eveything is spiritual!!! everything in the physical is manifested from the spiritual.
WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS TRYING TO BE SPIRITUAL BUT RATHER WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS TRYING TO BE HUMAN!!!NAMASTE

Arpheus
16th July 2010, 04:33
Thank for such amazing video,i just finished watching the whole thing,never heard of Rob Bell before,what an amazing lecture fun truthful and full of joy,he has an amazing ability to lift you up and explain simply and with some humor included heh,it gave me many smiles during the time i watched it,was worth every minute of it.
Thank you
Much love and light.

Lost Soul
17th July 2010, 02:18
One in all things, all things in one. - Thoth