PDA

View Full Version : Ever thought about it..this way ?

tonius
1st February 2012, 08:34
Sorry for the little information in the thread title, but couldn't really find a better way to express what i am going to write about.

First i want to point out that for me one very important thing to do is always ask questions, not only to others obut to myself too. Somehow questions have a kind of power in them.If you think about it, you can never go wrong when you ask one, in fact for there is no 'WRONG' question , they seem immune to lies.I am not talking about the intentions of the one asking it,but the question itself.
Even in the more elaborated ones,long ones, if you see them carfully if there is a lie or 'wrong' it is in the statement precceding it....something like : I know...that ...is it true? If there is a lie or a 'wrong' it is in the assumption preceeding it, 'is it true' is the question.
Usually the trouble begins with the Answers.

I come from a country which suffered communism for nearly 50 years,and although i was little,born during its last years i had a and have a good idea of what it was like.It was gone techically but it was still in people's stories, thoughts and in some of them even hearts.I know we live today in kind of virtual cage , but consider that(our rality then) a cage inside a cage.No thinking freedom unless inside their rules, usless rules,you understand...I suppose you have a good idea what e žregimež like that is like , it was people against people for the good of the 'Communist party'. I later , was really astonished how so many people could live so many years in a lie like that,how was it possible. well the answers were almost in the same direction.Everyone agreed on the'wecouldn't do anything'. I was mostly mad to the 'intellectuals' of the time, writers,gornalists,professors ,who had the possibility to do more.How could they not notice that,well you guessed well...its the same as now..Strangely most of them ,if not all think they are Now in a democracy.I yet have to find a person,exept my brother, to talk about this let alone ET-s and dimensions. The worship to the 'party' is now directed to the 'money' , compassion caring for each other...now they exist only in the dictionary's pages as definitions, gone.
The most shocking thing is it has become 'Normal', seems no diffrent from the normal it was before.Where did we fail? How could the same 'intellectuals' fall for it again, this goes beyond blindness. I think we ignored the questions, or answered them from an ego driven point of view. What was 50 years of suffering, more soul suffering and not only,could have been a lesson,but it was not. Could have been at least an opportunity to understand how is it possible to see and yet be blind, how it is importont to be vigilent. The robot mode still goes on,unfortunately all over the world seems the same.

Now i am getting to the point of the thread after this long but necessary introduction.

Why does the story repeat itself,why we still as humanity and as individuals keep stumbling on the same trap?
Is it the same in the bigger, the largest picture?
Is it just the lack of knowledge that penalises us? I dont think so, if could go back in time and tell to anyone living at the time of that Dictatorship how things were in reality, how manipulated they were ,nothing would have changed, maybe i would have been jailed for 'false propaganda'. Well , maybe not need to go back in time ,the same thing can happen even now, Maybe a mental institution :)
Its not lack of knowledge itself, maybe it is the vision of reality we have and how much we trust in it.

Why all this trust?

I think we 'like' to Obey,we hate questions, its much easier than questioning and facing the truth. We somehow,are allergic at doubting, exept doubting the one who is expressing the Doubts, everyone with a question mark today that doesn't have to do with the latests of Britney Spears is know consider a 'Conspirator' .
The problem is that even when we ask the questions we ask them about 'Something' ,never doubting that 'Something' in itself.

And this is one of those things,maybe the only thing deeply caracteristic to this illusion, begining from the 'Parent-Child' relation to the 'Ascension Candidate'-'Mighty ET' relation.

Isn't that what most parents tell their children : you have to grow up to understand this !, and yet i see children ask more deep, reasonable questions than the so called adults. When a child looks his father in his eyes and asks : Who am i, where did i come from? what is his answer.Usually its some crap information learned in school abot evolution and how we come from monkeys.
Why this,....because his Father DOESN'T KNOW HIMSELF. Than the child will grow up thinking , up to his physical death that he is just a mass of flash and bones combined in some fortunate random way.

Here is the tricky thing, we the 'awkened ones', understand this, and yet when we are at the role of the 'child' in the bigger picture,our 'fathers' being the 'Mysterious beings of higher densities' , we stil FALL in the same trap.
Have you ever thought that 'father' in the 6th density may be, himself, the 'child of someone else' in the 7th density (just as example to give the idea). He is telling what his 'father' told him, he doesn't even need to trick us if he has that intention, because even when he is sincere he is telling the version of His father.

Lets say there is Grand grand parent of all this illusion, would he know the ultimate truth ? I doubt he does, we here,know our grandfathers for their wisdom that comes from experience , we love them but If you ask them the same most important question, we must be prepared for delusion.They love us,but they cant answer because they Don't know, all they can do,in the luckiest of cases, is 'Suppose' , if they have the courage to accept they dont know.
They may say : I will know only when i go there (die), but unfortunately i cant come back to tell you. Interesting...' When he goes there '. do you see the meaning of this analogy,only when you are there,when you are exactely where you really have always been,at the source, only then you really KNOW.
You can never really see whats like after death while you are still Alive. Every one that is alive, even the 'Oldest' one cant give you the answer, in this analogy, we Grow up, 'L E A R N ' , only because everyone is afraid to die (go to,be the source,nothingness) ',or thinks the only way to the 'Ultimate Peace' is Accumulate wisdom,grow and Than go.
Well maybe the ones who died first got 'there' sooner( its an analogy please dont try take your life away:)
Once you are there what you learned wont be needed,you never needed something that was an illusion,you will be everything and nothing. You needed so badly to climb in life( other dimensions) only because everyone else your parents,neibhgours,(Beings from all over the illusion) was doing it ,This Way.
We hear everyday new theories,new revelations, messages from everywhere on how to Better prapare to go to the next density, which is no diffrent from a child, finished 3rd class, waiting to go to th4th,with Parents(Evolved beings) telling him this is the only way to make it in life (Graduate to other levels of Dementions to know who you are).
Where is free will in all of this, maybe what sit the child will chose?
The lie streches from child to grandfather, from 1D to 7D and above.
Its fascinating how the hologram uses the same pattern from life here on earth to life in all densities,yet we think there will be better.
May i ask why?
Even here,in this life, when you grow up you are more conscious of yourself,yet in some way you can never be as close to the truth as when you were that child who had the courage to ASK those uncomfortable questions. The child is us ,here in this dimension,we may not be very 'conscious' but at least we speak from intuition,from heart we can make questions,doubt everything in a constuctive,we can maybe even create something never seen in all schools (dimensions) around here,.At least lets try.

You see, we try to justify this illusion only because we are here.We say we need to learn,evolve, but in fact we are just remembering ,we still dont know why we are here, who brought us here,we Assume,guess that. Well for example i am doubtful why i cant remember after each inarnation,what if even past lives are just projections, ways to keep you 'quiet' in case you see understand more than you should.
What if you appeard here just for 'fun' and things got ugly,maybe we are the victim of the one who created this illusion and know keeps us here ,ereasing our memoris every time and keeping us with the promises of a 'Possible' maybe never coming shift.
How do you know that all this other densities arent just other prisons,where you get transfered for 'good' behaviour. Prisons of minimum security but still slaves houses,where they give you more 'Space' ,more 'Consciousness',selling you your own fruits,they just controll the flow and we think we are 'Learning' .

if we don't at least consider these possibilities we are not remembering,we are just accepting and then justifying our enslavement,if its such.What we percieve is coming through our senses,and they can hack those as easy as we can turn on the pc,the onlyreliablle source is inside,mine tells me something is wrong here ian all of this,i like to know yours.
what if all these uneasiness we feel here ,its not just about frequencies but more deep,maybe our powerful self they couldn't hack, shouting to us to wake up.
If ask only Myself i have this doubts,than read channeled messages and then feel better,than i ask myself again and still doubts.That deep inside voice dont seem to care for what is said outside,their explanations make sense only to the mind. These are questions to be asked ,when you stay to much in prison you get used to it,it becomes your home.
Maybe its not a prison but why always assume against ourselves,i am prepared for whatever the truth is. Maybe its not aprison or a trick but then what is it.,lets discuss,not just discuss one possible assumption and than write hundreds of books based on it.

What worries me more than anything else is that here at avalon we seem like we have all figured it all out,i mean the general path,now we only discuss the technicallities of it ,we write posts mostly on when,who,how,why Et-s will come,am i ready or not ? We are only talking about them.Can we Express who we are only in terms of light,vibration,and other forms of thinking borrowed from cahnneled messages.aren't we sacrifising our semplicity, our 'childhood'( see example analogy above) for the promise of 'safe' path in life (universe) . What if thats only their path?
The more we Grow their way the more we offend our being CREATORS . All these information on how to Prepare for the shift ,this anxiety of making it , is no different than pupils in our schools having tremors in front of an exam. Well i dont like this type of school, i will home study, at least better Failing as Creator than Making it as a Sheep Follower wich neverdared to Doubt everything and trust only his instict.We seem no different from the 'intellectuls' i was talking above,always discussing inside the rules and never doubting the rules.When you gat caught in that frame you stop being a creator, you are just a technician inside someone else's creation.

Ets know what they know , priests know what they know, Parents and grandfathers know what they know, is for us to find our way. We see this in our society,thats why we are 'garthered herer at avalon,yet our eyes seem to close when it comes to the interdimensional society,...we get tricked by the 'coolnes' and magic of all this.
densities are only countries in a bigger scale,we think we are a third world country, and thats sad.That divison exists only in our minds.
All the way up to the last density , the illusion mantains itself,through our belifs.

Well i see i this post went far,thanks for your patience.

TelosianEmbrace
1st February 2012, 11:47
tonius, well said!

You show a thoughtful and questioning mind that has been 'party' to one too many illusions. Perhaps what strikes me the most here and in the post you made in the 'Wake Up Call for the Family of Light..' thread is the reference to being a creator and not a follower. What I sense is that there's something inside you, a seed of a creation, an idea, that is begging to come out and be validated. Let's put aside all the other beliefs and illusions. I ask for tonius to share his Creation, for at this time it seems only an inkling, a vague unease. tonius, CREATE!

seantimberwolf
1st February 2012, 12:23
Well said, its deep.
And deep is good as it comes from the heart which SHOULD rule, not the head
The head is why we have trouble now, because the head thinks only for itself, the heart puts others first.
With love my friend.
SeanTW

gooty64
1st February 2012, 12:33
Hi Tonius, I really appreciate your essay from within that you have shared here. Great Post!

at least better Failing as Creator than Making it as a Sheep Follower

When you gat caught in that frame you stop being a creator, you are just a technician inside someone else's creation.

Yes! We need more creators and less technicians---Bravo!

spiritguide
1st February 2012, 12:44
Your knowledge of the other side of the coin is very helpful to explain where we don't want to go. Thank you for your perspestive and VALOR.

:peace:

NeverMind
1st February 2012, 13:45
And deep is good as it comes from the heart which SHOULD rule, not the head

It'd better rule.
No, let me correct this: it DOES rule, and I don't mean the "heart" as the seat of sentiment and nice feelings.
The heart IS the creative organ par excellence, whether one is aware of it or not.

The Sufis, but also Christian mystics, had a lot to say about this.
But since the "Enlightenment", which was possibly one of the great disasters as far as man's true creative power is concerned, people have been used to interpreting this world mechanistically, purely rationally, so now many do not even understand the language of the Heart.

The problem is, the rational mind is - simply or not simply - a processor.
No less, no more.

taizen
1st February 2012, 14:08
Thank you for your thoughtfulness of a collective experience. The only thought which kept coming to my mind over and over again was : Collective Consciousness Comfort Zone. The illustration for this is a symphony. The conductor waves his baton, the musicians play, the audience marvels, the acoustics resonate- Collectively, I feel we have been 'herded' along being led by a 'conductor'. We are given the choice to be part of the audience or the orchestra. My question is to the collective-why not be the conductor? Why not be the building? Why not be the frequency resonating through the souls and matter of all? Now is the time to choose. Before was the time to choose. In the future, the choice is there. Always ask, always receive.
You are wonderful and loving. Thank you for being here at Avalon.

conk
1st February 2012, 20:18
Look into what the HeartMath Institute is doing and what they have discovered. Extremely interesting to those seeking truth.

My favorite aspect of the research? That the heart knows every decision we make and everything that we about to experience, 3 to 5 seconds before we decide or experience it! It is prescient! The heart seems to be directly wired to Divine Intelligence or life force.

Also, the heart develops prior to the brain development and contains NEURONS. The heart thinks, the heart knows. The whole area of the solar plexus seems to be a second and possibly more powerful brain.

Carmen
1st February 2012, 20:25
Maybe it's the soul Conk!? That undefinable essence in the middle of our chest. The heart is actually just off to the left.

tonius
1st February 2012, 20:26
Thanks for your answers,
the idea of this post was a way of getting off 'virtually' for a moment from of all of the noise and talk strictly about us ,not about the noise itself. i have ideas , but many other things can be discovered if we just can talk more about this.
This way of thinking or feeling doesent come just from the envoirment i was born , i know it goes beyond,so my question is : Why use a translator to understand what ourselves ,the real selves ,are trying to say us ?
The translator in this case would be ,ET-s, Parents,priests, or even our belifes aquired here and there.. How can we expect a translation from them, a language they dont know themself ? They tell us How we should Interpret what we feel. So for , example we feel Infinite but yet can't grasp it completly , they tell us its becauase our consciousness is 'limited' at the moment.Than we have to grow and learn more to grasp it better. Well if we think thats the only possible explanation than that becomes Reality. I as a creator,as the source ( we all seem to come from and be the same source) think that if i want to know better ,at this moment i should be able to do it, the fact someone tells me i cant do it until i am Graduated makes very very Doubtful.

If i translate myself i feel really and always felt eternal, death was always a joke to me,why, because by asking questions,and looking at patterns of the hologram i changed my reality from the others around me,its like when you see the tricks of the game you are no more interested in playing,but then yet there, again messages from everywhere telling us how Infinite we are,only we need certain conditions to understand better, that our 3D density and our level of Growth is not enough, well thanks for your considerations dear 'friends' ,how about i say f..ck off and let me figure it out myself. It may be thay are right,maybe it will take me more than you, but at least ,for ONCE i would have payed attention to my intuition and trusted completly only what I feel and think. So now its not just about getting there sooner or later ,its about how much we really belive and trust on our Being ' The origin of it all'. If you think you are, than act like such .
I think if there is one reason of Why we are here it might be : The thrill of forgetting who you are and than come back as 'soon' as possible,and i would guess the same source could think of very elaborate and difficult obstacles,but the greatest of all would be : Us Thinking the obstacles are physical (in the sense 3D harder than 6D) , or depending on the outside events . Maybe the only key is to stick to your deep intuition,our deep intuition and never doubt we can go back or Be 'The Source' again,no matter how all around us tell it Impossible to do on Our terms.
Well all things were once impossible until someone (why not be us) made them possible. We say everything is possible yet we dont fully get it, we seem to hear only the distorted version of it , like : Everything is possible inside what others say or belive it is possible. To explain this better i would use a short allegory i thought of sime times ago :

Imagine you have never seen a bycicle,you just find it there.You are curious,and maybe if you persist you can get on it and figure how it works. Then you try it for the first time , climbing on it correctly and then start pedaling. well everything seemed perfect until you fall down.you dont know why, you dont have the right scientific understanding that it is possible,it just you have to try over and over and Belive in it. Than you leave it alone. So you will never discover it was Possible, even though it seemed impossible from your Point of View. You than just go on moving like everyone , on foot, eventhough deep inside you knew that strange object was made for that purpose,moving faster. Now add to this the ridicule from your friends ( or ET-s on a bigger scale) looking at you doing these strange things, telling you you should just Leave it alone and go on.
In these allegory Having the intuition, discovering what that bicycle was for is Us now knowing we are Infinite.

The fact we dont try to ride it more ,belive in our intuition is us ignoring we are in fact Infinite , and succumb to the opinions on how things work,for the fear of being ridiculed, and trusting only our mind wich is always shaped from the surroundings. We had a chance to go home faster with that bicycle yet we chose to follow everyone on foot, we ignored what was in front of our eyes. The bicycle was just a symbol for the chance we had to chose Our way to home( source) , not less than this 'densities climbing game', not because its important how quick we get there but because we didnt do it our Way : maybe this is the ultimate expression of free will, Creating our Path, not copying for the fear of making mistakes and get 'Stuck' here in this dimension.For me what dimension it is is Irrelevant ,if i am infinite i will begin from that ,act as such not just waste time on filling my had with technicalities , and reading Guides written by others on' HOW TO MAKE IT'. The problem is not if things go or dont go as they say say, the problem is us knowing we are Infinite but yet acting from a finite, scared point of view. Only a finite feeling being can be obssesed and tricked by such curiosities , its just layers over layers of deception fro the highest densities to lowest ones,i would call them Densities of lies,assumption,what we assume 'down' here is a little bit further from truth of what they assume 'up' there, but we all are in the 'Assume' land .
So the 'HOW TO MAKE IT' guide has more to do with this land than with who Created it.

Thanks again for your patience

Carmen
1st February 2012, 20:33
Yes, freedom of choice is our god given right. Could not agree more!

christian
1st February 2012, 21:59
I appreciate your reflections, tonius.

Isn't that what most parents tell their children : you have to grow up to understand this !, and yet i see children ask more deep, reasonable questions than the so called adults. When a child looks his father in his eyes and asks : Who am i, where did i come from? what is his answer.Usually its some crap information learned in school abot evolution and how we come from monkeys.
Why this,....because his Father DOESN'T KNOW HIMSELF. Than the child will grow up thinking , up to his physical death that he is just a mass of flash and bones combined in some fortunate random way.

I don't think, that believing that they are just a mass of flash will be the destiny for the children born these days. I do enjoy observing people's auras, when I'm outside and on average the children's auras make them look like angels in human bodies. It's way beyond 'indigo' and recent literature reveals, that I'm not the only one realizing that the current wave of children can be called 'crystal' children. Compared to the average adult their light is so clear and bright and playful in a very sophisticated and highly developed manner. I use to greet people randomly on the street, either verbally or subtle, like giving them a slight nod or a smile and on average I feel more connected to the children than the adults out there, many of the children wouldn't greet me verbally, that's only natural, but I feel a subtle connection and I get the distinct feeling that the children know their task, they know in their subconscious / higher self why they are here and what they are here for and on that same level they also know that I can see it in them and they see it in me and there's a subtle and profound fellowship present, like a greeting of comrades that gathered to overcome the darkness, that has been dominant on earth for so long. Those children will not be fooled as easily as past generations and will not fall victim to the indoctrination, they know better.

tonius
1st February 2012, 23:17
I appreciate your reflections, tonius.

I don't think, that believing that they are just a mass of flash will be the destiny for the children born these days. I do enjoy observing people's auras, when I'm outside and on average the children's auras make them look like angels in human bodies. It's way beyond 'indigo' and recent literature reveals, that I'm not the only one realizing that the current wave of children can be called 'crystal' children. Compared to the average adult their light is so clear and bright and playful in a very sophisticated and highly developed manner. I use to greet people randomly on the street, either verbally or subtle, like giving them a slight nod or a smile and on average I feel more connected to the children than the adults out there, many of the children wouldn't greet me verbally, that's only natural, but I feel a subtle connection and I get the distinct feeling that the children know their task, they know in their subconscious / higher self why they are here and what they are here for and on that same level they also know that I can see it in them and they see it in me and there's a subtle and profound fellowship present, like a greeting of comrades that gathered to overcome the darkness, that has been dominant on earth for so long. Those children will not be fooled as easily as past generations and will not fall victim to the indoctrination, they know better.

Chiquetet i really hope you are right, that was an example of how things have gone until now.
I bet most chlildren's auras in past generations were as pure as now( just my opinion), until they later get poisoned day by day. I hope the new generations will be the exeption to this madness and keep asking questions aven as adults.

Patrikas
1st February 2012, 23:47
Nice insights Tonius

When looking for guidence, or assistence or understanding and for prayer, and because this place is.. and has been, confused ..............
we should go straight to the top ...............because we can