PDA

View Full Version : Escalation of Life DRAMA, due to???

Sidney
2nd February 2012, 00:42
The last two weeks, there have been several "levels" of drama that have occurred in my personal life, which is inclusive of my friends and immediate family, kids at my childrens school, etc. I mean it has been unbelievably stressful. I believe it is most likely related to the solar activity, that has been non stop for the last few weeks.

First of all, I ask for some prayers, and calming thought to be sent for my kids, and in my direction.
Second, am I the only one that is having escalated stressful times?

I am emotionally spent, to say the least. Thank you all for being here.:cry::gaah::fie::ohwell:

Rantaak
2nd February 2012, 02:47
We attract all of the experiences we have energetically. If you project doom, it will find its way to you. If you project tranquility, so too will that become your reality. If you believe that your emotions are dependent on the planets, you may experience unpredictable mood swings.

My advise is to stop praying and remove any and all crosses from your living space. These things can attract negative energy which abides like a sinister wolf clothed in a false gown of love and light. Realize that there is no god except for your true essence.

Another thing on prayer... When you pray, you are releasing and resonating a vibration. If your prayer is something to the effect of "Oh dear and mighty reverent god please help me," you are releasing an energy of subservient weakness which just oozes impending victimization. If your prayer is empowering music, limerick, or something to the effect of, "GOLD LIGHT," (one of my personal favorites) then it might actually work out alright for you. It also doesn't have to take place in the mode of spoken language, if you're familiar with rote thought. Much more energy efficient that way. It also helps to realize that when doing this, one is actually addressing themselves and not an external deity. Praying to an "external deity" will only further the schism between the spirit and the body, resulting in the aforementioned tendency to subservience to a nonexistent energy.

I hope that my advice can be considered carefully and with an open mind. I also hope that you feel better in the coming days.

Sidney
2nd February 2012, 03:07
Um, thanks but I dont have any crosses in my house. And my definition of prayer, simply means positive thoughts. When I pray, I speak with and to the universe/Gaia and creator/s whatever it may be. I should have been more clear. I am very spiritual not religious. And actually, the drama is not coming directly from me as a source, but FROM the people that I happen to be interacting with. Its weird. I personally think the solar activity has something to do with it. I dunno, nobody has mentioned that they have any experiences like this as of lately, so maybe it is just me.

I think I may go bathe in some sage smoke.

jagman
2nd February 2012, 03:21
I have had several women offer themselves to me in the past few days ( I wonder could all this solar activity be making women horny?)

Blueskywalking
2nd February 2012, 03:24
I have had several women offer themselves to me in the past few days

You poor soul! I hope you pull through - sending you prayers :)