PDA

View Full Version : Something Big is About to Happen- Gregg Braden

service2others
2nd February 2012, 02:11
GicOsOY6oO8

NeverMind
2nd February 2012, 02:43
Interesting.

I am wondering, however, how much is this "low tension", etc., etc. - the mood that he is describing - actually the result of the expectations by so many of something "big" to happen?

We all know that two or three people are enough to create an "atmosphere" in a room without ever uttering a word; we have all observed that, I am sure.

It would stand to reason that the individual mood of expectation of many thousands, perhaps tens (or even more) of thousands, would create some sort of serious, invisible yet perceptible, repercussion, too. After all, the Global Consciousness Project is based on just that premise.

Anyway, I think it is a question that deserved to be asked.

Carmen
2nd February 2012, 02:44
Can't see it. Do you have a link please.

Operator
2nd February 2012, 03:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GicOsOY6oO8

WhiteFeather
2nd February 2012, 03:35
Interesting times just ahead of us. A new paradigm awaits, a golden age if you will. Good post. Greg has got some great stuff.

jackovesk
2nd February 2012, 04:28

Hi Carmen,

If you can't see it because no-one provided a link...

But you would like to watch it straight away...

The quickest way for you obtain the 'Link' is to...

Press 'Reply with Quote' 13379 which in this instance will look like this...

QUOTE=service2others;417259]video=youtube;GicOsOY6oO8]http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_detalpage&v=GicOsOY6"O8[video][/QUOTE

Then Cut & Paste this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GicOsOY6oO8

...and Voilà problem solved...:)

ThePythonicCow
2nd February 2012, 04:49

I changed the original post from using VIDEO (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/editor/video.png) embedding to using YOUTUBE (http://projectavalon.net/images/youtube.gif) embedding, so that the link automatically shows now, below the video.

jackovesk
2nd February 2012, 04:54
Speaking of 'Out of Body' experiences 'Astral Travel' last night..!

"This is the 'Quiet' before the 'Storm'..!"

"A 'Storm' is 'Coming' and its going to be 'Big One'..!"

"Whatever 'Form' it takes (Positive or Negative), I do not know..?"

"But a 'Storm' is 'Coming' that I do 'Know'..!"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39489-----Astral-Travelling-Experiences----&p=415063

If I was a betting man, I would say most here 'Know' or 'Feel' it too...:yes4:

PS - Could change the word 'Storm' with 'Event'...

Douglass
2nd February 2012, 05:17
Thanks for the post ! I loved the video. Greg Braden is very wise.

Namaste.

Kristo
2nd February 2012, 07:26
Thanks for posting. Always resonating with Gregg Braden... I love when such a scientific mind is interlaced with spirituality... Perfect fusion!
Peace,
Kris

crosby
2nd February 2012, 09:13
thank you S2O. that was very enlightening for me. it lends credence to many things that i have read here at avalon and brings it together very nicely.
warmest regards, corson

bluestflame
2nd February 2012, 09:14
basically the energy control matrix is being dissolved , so no more continuation of the amnesia based control structure , removing the controllers foundations right down through the atomic substructure

add

ndn where timelines anchor into the physical too , freeing ourselves and others from energetic attatchment to the "past"...no longer aspects of ourselves "stuck" out of sync with the point of presence

BMJ
2nd February 2012, 12:57
For a long time it has just been a feeling of waiting, I don't know for what, but still just waiting.

jcocks
2nd February 2012, 13:24
I woke up last night with the STRONG feeling that we weren't meant to be here - that we're lagging behind where we're meant to be. I have a feeling that our friends up there (for lack of a better term) are getting sick to death of what is going on, sick to death of the stonewalling the controllers are doing to them....

There may yet be a "speeding up" of events....

CaptnNemo
2nd February 2012, 13:45
I too have been feeling that something in the air has and still is brewing on an energy level for sure. That being said, I need advice or opinions on something that has been bothering me for a while. Here goes, might be a bit long...thats why I dont post often. Im a better "listener" then a talker but then again it depends, lol...Anyways..

Knowing that inside me I feel the changes more and more as we go on through this year and even since a couple of years actually, I know that I have to try to reach my innerself, do good deeds, love everyone, be always happy as much as I can, have good and positive thoughts, so on and so on right...? So I can make the transition more easely and all when the shift gets to be more evident and tangible in "this" 3D reality.

What scares me sometimes (yes I do get fears now and then like most of you probably), is that I still enjoy this world alot. I mean I like playing video games as an example and not only rated "E" games if you catch my drift lol...I like going out with friends, I like smoking "indian tobacco" hehe...once in a while. I like watching a good science fiction movie or anything else for that matter, tv series. I try not to watch to much MSM since I can't bare to take their "BS" they throw at us....I like going out with a girl and have a nice time. You know!? all normal situations or tastes that we humans are suppose to experience on this earth now...

But like I said before, I am still "AWARE" of what might be going on behinds the "Matrix" of all things...I enjoy alot of subjects in here and appreciate everybody's opinions and takes on Avalon, it's a great community and it's refreshing and inspirering. Nice to discern the truths that we are being hidden from. I try to be a loving person day after day. I have a good and fun job. I live with my cat which I love immensely. I mean, I still live a decent life and an honnest one too despite my "party" side and material world happyness at a certain extent. I can't even kill a spider!! Why should I anyways...

See where Im getting ?...Anyways...To put it simply! Am I doomed ? lol...I mean because of who and what I am and mostly what I "KNOW", Am I just digging myself a trip to the old earth with all the suffering and all the doomsday scenarios by being so..."Supperficial" in a way ?
What should I do ?? Become a nunn of some sort ? lol...

Is it worse to know all what we know about alot of hidden truths and struggling to achieve the ultimate goal...the full release of our amazing pottential as beings of light and love, then the average Jo not even being conscious of all this and just goes on is daily life like it was it's one and only existance ? Being good or bad at it ?

Thank you all for the read and sorry if this was lengthy :)

Peace my friends!

Billy
2nd February 2012, 13:55
I like Gregg, Just to confirm that this is 3yrs old now. 25.1.09 in the video discription

seantimberwolf
2nd February 2012, 14:06
Im just ready to return to this new way of thinking and paradigm now,
As one of these "20 something disenfranchised" guys im defiantly feeling like i should not be hear in this world of 3D dirt and mess.
Its frustrating and i have never ever understood it.
But i hope and create for a better future.

SeanTw

Alie
2nd February 2012, 14:46
GicOsOY6oO8

I feel amazed that this video was shared today. I would like to share what I wrote on my blog today (published at 8:30am today). In fact, I made a choice not to go to work today and declared it my day of FREEDOM.

I heard myself say last night to Kaye, my Toe Reading Instructor, that I have not thought of myself as more than a $10/hour person.

That made me feel so ashamed. Why do I believe it? Because that is what I have brought into my life as a BELIEF. After reading Gregg Braden's, The Spontaneous Healing of Belief ... Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits, I must take full responsibility for this lie to myself.

I've reinforced this $10/hour belief every time I drive to work, show up on time with a great big smile and great attitude, only to be frozen out because "they" decide to provide little heat in the building.

Today, I'm claiming my rightful place on this planet. My true destiny, which is to finish what Tita (my great grandmother) began in the 1930s and 1940s --- healing, helping, liberating women from their false beliefs and boundaries.

I cannot be afraid any more.

The metaphor (showing up in my own toes, and I think in Gaia's "toes") is blocked energy. ENERGY IS ABUNDANT & FREE! Spiritual Energy is available to me if I would just claim it. And too, free energy is available to the planet.

We are stuck/blocked in our chakras, without the flow of universal energy in our life. The as above, so below lesson is that the planetary chakras have also been stuck/blocked (people programed to believe) that we can't have the abundant, free energy that is rightfully ours. And yet; as we speak, there are White Hats creating a new paradigm for energy ... cold fusion ... free energy ... for all of mankind.

I am ready to change.

I will receive all that is available to me from the universe. I will declare this truth to those that are ready to receive this message. There is no better way for me to accomplish this than to use Toe Reading. Toe Reading has come into my life, and to this planet, at the right time. It will answer to those that are asking .... "Am I Walking My Destined Path?" Once answered, it will help release the old paradigms in their life and allow for the TRUTH to fill the void.

Yesterday, I was sad and out of sorts because I "felt" I couldn't help my daughter and precious grandchildren with my time or money. I was given a very poignant lesson --- give and it will be given to you.

I will not let my wrong beliefs about abundance and prosperity hold me back any longer. I will believe the truth now. I welcome all that is freely mine into my life.

I have work to do. I have love and life to give. I will NOT allow others to "define" my worth. I will eliminate the false boundaries I placed around myself. I will learn to FEEL the goodness, the light, the universal energy that is rightfully mine. I will NOT settle for less. I will NOT worry or fear my walk. I will TRUST myself. I will merge into light.

This is my day of FREEDOM ... to once again ... DO, BE, BECOME my destiny.

NeverMind
2nd February 2012, 16:17
I like Gregg, Just to confirm that this is 3yrs old now. 25.1.09 in the video discription

Very good point.
This adds - or subtracts - another layer of meaning.
From our, time-bound perspective, naturally.

sleepy
2nd February 2012, 16:32
xxxxx xxxxx

service2others
9th February 2012, 01:01
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39656-The-Universe-evolves-that-s-what-it-

You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Sometimes the mantra "do no harm" and just enjoying the experience is enough. Others are here to help those awake, and evolve. My post (above) may interest you. Peace and love to you always.
Michael.

xbusymom
9th February 2012, 05:33
"This is the 'Quiet' before the 'Storm'..!"

"A 'Storm' is 'Coming' and its going to be 'Big One'..!"

PS - Could change the word 'Storm' with 'Event'...

if STORM is simply a description of a happening (as explained in a different thread of the misinterpreted biblical events because of the lack of vocabulary) we could also use the word chaos or chaotic/ disorganized/ frenzied, etc...

xbusymom
9th February 2012, 05:39
I woke up last night with the STRONG feeling that we weren't meant to be here - that we're lagging behind where we're meant to be. I have a feeling that our friends up there (for lack of a better term) are getting sick to death of what is going on, sick to death of the stonewalling the controllers are doing to them....

There may yet be a "speeding up" of events....
something on another thread that has a audio of Duncan O'Finian... where he said that someone rewinded time about 2 years. .. so we are actually are about 2 years behind schedule... maybe that would explain that feeling???

xbusymom
9th February 2012, 06:21
Interesting.

I am wondering, however, how much is this "low tension", etc., etc. - the mood that he is describing - actually the result of the expectations by so many of something "big" to happen?

We all know that two or three people are enough to create an "atmosphere" in a room without ever uttering a word; we have all observed that, I am sure.

It would stand to reason that the individual mood of expectation of many thousands, perhaps tens (or even more) of thousands, would create some sort of serious, invisible yet perceptible, repercussion, too. After all, the Global Consciousness Project is based on just that premise.

Anyway, I think it is a question that deserved to be asked.

basically the energy control matrix is being dissolved , so no more continuation of the amnesia based control structure , removing the controllers foundations right down through the atomic substructure

add

ndn where timelines anchor into the physical too , freeing ourselves and others from energetic attatchment to the "past"...no longer aspects of ourselves "stuck" out of sync with the point of presence

We are stuck/blocked in our chakras, without the flow of universal energy in our life. The as above, so below lesson is that the planetary chakras have also been stuck/blocked (people programed to believe) etc...

You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Sometimes the mantra "do no harm" and just enjoying the experience is enough. Others are here to help those awake, and evolve.
Michael. etc...

so I (am guessing here but it feels right on) I feel that maybe -
1)since we are the ones creating the holding pattern by our vibratory expectations of “waiting for someone else to do something”
2)the storm is only a description of some churning or hurried activity
3)we are here to help jump start the process (I have been a catalyst for several real world issues in my life- so maybe I am actually am in the front lines??)

maybe WE just need to jump in and BELIEVE that “ It is TIME to DO whatever you feel is right to do to bring in the change of caring/compassion/ etc...
you know... just START/ DO, Be the change- don''t wait for TPTB to say “ready set go” just jump the gun and be the leader...

??

yJW4zbHpX78