PDA

View Full Version : Magic Wheat???

gypsybutterflykiss
2nd February 2012, 07:23
Ok... HI y'all. There's something that just keeps lingering about my mind. I randomly just spit it out to people; and well, except for the "old" farmers out there- everyone else it mention it to seem to look at me like I'm a crazy.

So, anyways.. I'll start with the entire "wheat is bad" thing. Yes, I am aware of this; my children, myself, my husband and blood relatives (not to mention friends) have sensitivities and are allergic to wheat(gluten) but, "flour just isn't what it was 50 years ago". My mom made this quote a few weeks ago- I don't know who deliver the credit too. Keep in mind though, people are allergic to everything! Penicillin, bees, peanuts, their partners, latex(haha)... so I look into this subject with an open mind.

Let's just say, and I'm on a completely serious note here that I know a guy (whom is a very reliable source who knows a guy who has invented a wheat that can triple it's harvest, grow in drought conditions and at the same time turn co2 into oxygen faster and more efficient then any other crop known to man. The man who created this breed of wheat has work many years in the process, has proof with testing and is in his 80's. He's shown it at trade fairs, brought it to the agriculture board and many other large farmers. He just keeps getting turned down.

But what if?! From what this "elderly" man offers, world famine could be solved. Now I know a lot of you out there have a lot of answers running through your heads to about the whys and why nots, and the "cabal" is out to get us. Please don't attack me on the the information I am delivering here. It is what it is and I have an urgency within myself to spread it.

Who knows, if there's any farmers out there that want to try a sampling, maybe I can get you one from the guy who knows the guy. It'd just be a pity to see this man pass away without having this delivered to mankind, in my opinion..

Thank you for your time,
gypsy