PDA

View Full Version : BP decides to cap the Oil Well on DAY 87 the DEVILS Number!

jackovesk
16th July 2010, 08:27
For 87 Days BP were in CoverUp mode.

Silencing the Media and anyone who came to close.

Then out of the Blue, without telling a sole they had a massive 130 tonne Cap.

They Cap it on Day 87 "The Devils Number" WHY?

We know from experience the Satanists love to use their Sacred Numbers.

i.e. 911, 7/7, 8/8, etc, etc.

This proves to me that it was another INSIDE JOB!

What do You Think?

MiguelQ
16th July 2010, 10:59
well from the movie "knowing" with nicolas cage. where they predict the oil rig in gulf explosion..
they talk about the day 81...
Could that have any connection?
If so, from what date they started counting? from the explosion, from the sink, from the beginning of the problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLUQk3FeQcs

Elandiel BernElve
16th July 2010, 11:19
Could you explain why 87 is the devil's number?
I thought sixes were bad...

I thought Dr Horrowitz exlained in the "Healing codes for the biological apocalypse" 7 and 8 are good numbers... I'm at work so I can't verify..

Anyway I was born in 87, maybe that explains my darker side:p

MiguelQ
16th July 2010, 12:46
im 87 generation too, i though thing im dark.
But i think , numbers sometimes are just numbers.
Its what people make of them, that can affect you, but if you dont "have that software" it wont be compatible.

jackovesk
17th July 2010, 04:37
Could you explain why 87 is the devil's number?
I thought sixes were bad...

It is commonly known within the Southern Hemisphere or in Cricketing Terms that #87 is just 13 runs short of 100. The Number is Unlucky and considered the Devils No. and strangely enough when a batsmen gets close to 100 and is in the 80's the most common No. he gets out on is 87, just 13 runs short of 100.

Ross
17th July 2010, 06:35
It is commonly known within the Southern Hemisphere or in Cricketing Terms that #87 is just 13 runs short of 100. The Number is Unlucky and considered the Devils No. and strangely enough when a batsmen gets close to 100 and is in the 80's the most common No. he gets out on is 87, just 13 runs short of 100.

I'm an avid fan of Cricket and I would like to see your stats on 'out' on 87...please...compared to 'out on other run numbers'. And yes if you subtract 87 from 100 you get 13, good math. We could spend all day coming up with numbers that relate back to 13...or any other number for that matter.

Regards

Ross

Elandiel BernElve
17th July 2010, 13:29

Excuse me, but i think its way too far fetched to consider 87 a DEVILs number because in cricket a batsmen cant punch hard enough to hit the 100

calling 87 a devils number because it takes the malevolant 13 to get to 100 is as stupid as calling positive energy bad because dark energy needs positive to exist

MorningSong
17th July 2010, 13:43
Just a thought: 8+7=15 and 1+5=6 that's basic numerology!

Lost Soul
17th July 2010, 15:19
Who cares? It's capped. That's the important thing.

Elandiel BernElve
17th July 2010, 15:25
Just a thought: 8+7=15 and 1+5=6 that's basic numerology!

Now that is an explanation. Thanks, Im sorry for myself now:p

MorningSong
17th July 2010, 22:38
Have no fear, Elandiel... for your year of birth, you must add 19= 1+9 =10=1

That makes you born in the year of "seven".... a good sign, I'd say!

Rimbaud
18th July 2010, 23:07
I'm sorry, but this is no place for loons with your pseudo number games. This particular thread has nothing to do with Camelot/Avelon thread as far as I can see..it's just scaring some folk...LAY OFF!

Rimbaud

Bill Ryan
18th July 2010, 23:24
What do You Think?

This is "Rorschach Test" numerology. We see the patterns we want to see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

I know the Illuminati believe certain numbers are significant. It's part of their ritual symbolism. Occult practices then give them certain power in certain ways.

(Sometimes - but this is on the wane. I read somewhere - and I must dig up where - that it's been reported that the Illuminati occult rituals do not work in the say they used to... and they do not understand why. FASCINATING.)

Bottom line: we don't need to agree with this nonsense. If your house number is #87, there's no need to move. And no need to get worried 87 days into your new job, or your new marriage. Or even when you're playing cricket and 13 runs from 100.

I mean - how much power do you want to give away from your own sovereignty?

Back to the Rorschach Test. When was the well capped? Has it really been capped yet? When was the test conclusive? Maybe it's not really handled till the final cement sets in the Bottom Kill?

You can make up the data to fit the theory. In Climategate that was regarded as fraud.

Rimbaud
19th July 2010, 00:52
Bill,

Thanks for being such a diplomat!...I'm not as you can see very well!

Rimbaud

MiguelQ
19th July 2010, 01:39
but the video i gave was interesting though right?
if was a hint, which more hits are we missing

Rimbaud
19th July 2010, 02:09
MiguelQ

I don't believe in synchronicity but I do believe in facts...your vid was amazing sure but adding up numbers means nothing...If you add up my birth date in the right way you'll find 666..does that mean I am the devil?...no it just proves that you can do anything you like with numbers...fun though!

Rimbaud

MiguelQ
19th July 2010, 03:01
oh right i totally agree with that about the numbers..
The only thing that wonders me , is, when numbers mean words...
like if you pick the hebrew letter father and then mother and give it the numbers, when you divide or something you get 44 which means child.

sunnyrap
19th July 2010, 03:20
Tonite's CNN alert: Testing of BP well integrity "detected seep a distance from the well" in the Gulf of Mexico, Ret. Adm. Thad Allen says.

Tuza
19th July 2010, 03:23
Tonite's CNN alert: Testing of BP well integrity "detected seep a distance from the well" in the Gulf of Mexico, Ret. Adm. Thad Allen says.

I got there was going to be a leak somewhere along the darn stupid pipes, I am not technical but blocking or capping the oil that was rushing out like blazes could that put some pressure on something else down the line:confused:

Tuza
19th July 2010, 03:32
Look you add up your birthday - for numerology - my DOB is 25 March 1954, - there are a couple of different philosophies for numerology - but you add up your whole birthday - mine adds to 29, then your reduce it to a single figure unless it is a master number - 11, 22 and in some forms of numerology they have 33 and others they only have the 11 and 22 master numbers.

Now, 666 as on the boy Damian's scalp in the Omen is supposed to be the devil's number - Not just 6 alone. Go google numerology and get the meanings of the whole thing, as I said there are two different trains of thought but basically the same, but 6 alone is not the devil's number, research off ya go. They have house numbers meanings the whole ball game.

I did enough numerology for years decades ago I'm done.

norman
19th July 2010, 03:55
NUMEROLOGY:

Yea BUT, seems like as good a place to raise this as anywhere.:

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3
3 + 1 = 4
4 + 1 = 5
5 + 1 = 6
6 + 1 = 7
7 + 1 = 8
8 + 1 = 9
9 + 1 = errrr...... well what does it equal? It equals the next one up but the next one up isn't a number name we use in base ten so we apply a value shift and start again.

so:
9 + 1 = 10! ( what IS 10 ? ).... it's 1 shifted one place to the left to denominate a SET value to continue counting from that set value. That's BASE TEN!

Why do we use base 10?...... dunno but most folk seem to think it's because we have ten fingers.

As soon as anyone starts to "scramble" those numbers across that set base, I completely loose it!.... Can you see why?

It's nonsense to play around with the numbers like that. i.e. taking 87 and adding 8 and 7 to produce another number is utterly rediculous.

The only benefit I've ever derived from witnessing people do such things and take it deadly seriously, is that it has shown me very well how fickle and stupid we all are when we try to understand much higher but simpler knowledge. What chance has the human race got of gaining greater underrstanding when we get trapped in such rediculously daft mind bending twistery as this.

:noidea:

MorningSong
19th July 2010, 13:00
I appologize to all to have partecipated in this thread. I guess what I really wanted to do was to show that 87 in numerology is NOT a bad number. I will have to explain myself better next time or keep my nose out. I just assumed that people here know about numerology or would at least take the time to do their own investigating. I also thought that we were above the type of neck biting that is going on here.

Oh, and many thanks to Tuza for explaining how to calculate the birthdate "number" to those reading for those who do not know.... yeah, numerology is kind of like astrology.

Lastly, let me just ask a question: If some of you have such adverse reactions to numerology/ use of numbers, why is it that math and the measurements found in many ancient sites like the pyramids is/are considered so important to understanding their significance?

Humbly bowing out....MorningSong.

MiguelQ
19th July 2010, 13:08
NUMEROLOGY:

Yea BUT, seems like as good a place to raise this as anywhere.:

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3
3 + 1 = 4
4 + 1 = 5
5 + 1 = 6
6 + 1 = 7
7 + 1 = 8
8 + 1 = 9
9 + 1 = errrr...... well what does it equal? It equals the next one up but the next one up isn't a number name we use in base ten so we apply a value shift and start again.

so:
9 + 1 = 10! ( what IS 10 ? ).... it's 1 shifted one place to the left to denominate a SET value to continue counting from that set value. That's BASE TEN!

Why do we use base 10?...... dunno but most folk seem to think it's because we have ten fingers.

As soon as anyone starts to "scramble" those numbers across that set base, I completely loose it!.... Can you see why?

It's nonsense to play around with the numbers like that. i.e. taking 87 and adding 8 and 7 to produce another number is utterly rediculous.

The only benefit I've ever derived from witnessing people do such things and take it deadly seriously, is that it has shown me very well how fickle and stupid we all are when we try to understand much higher but simpler knowledge. What chance has the human race got of gaining greater underrstanding when we get trapped in such rediculously daft mind bending twistery as this.

:noidea:

sometimes i think what consequence s our world has, because we use base 10..
what if was base 8.. could calculations by mind, be done easier or something?

Tuza
19th July 2010, 13:08
Morning Song please do not take any notice of monkeys reading newspapers. I studied numerology for decades and it is an ancient art like astrology, sometimes you have to have a skin like an alligator on these forums.

Much love to you. xxoo

19th July 2010, 13:41
Morning Song please do not take any notice of monkeys reading newspapers. I studied numerology for decades and it is an ancient art like astrology, sometimes you have to have a skin like an alligator on these forums.

Much love to you. xxoo

Very well said. Had I not recognised, pursued and actively followed number synchronicities I would know very little about any of the topics on this site and most likely never even ended up here. If that is me "seeing what I want to see" or "reading into it" then fair enough, but that's had a radical, comprehensive and positive change on my life, outlook, circumstance and entire belief system. Is this a bad thing?

Interesting the reports of number based ritual not working any more. If there's any truth in it then that's quite contradictory really isn't it? I mean if there's nothing in numbers and how they've been used for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, then why the sudden change? Concept of time changing? Who knows......but to notice a change in their effectiveness one must wonder if there WAS any validity. And if there was....would there be again.

Rimbaud
20th July 2010, 23:43
oh right i totally agree with that about the numbers..
The only thing that wonders me , is, when numbers mean words...
like if you pick the hebrew letter father and then mother and give it the numbers, when you divide or something you get 44 which means child.

Miguel..several years ago there was a book called the "Bible Code"..it was all pure fiction. There are millions of numeric variations and if you mix them up with ancient Hebrew, ancient Greek, etruscan Italian, Latin...you'e simply got millions of combinations that are going to make esoteric sense to someone...yes I do believe in science and yet I believe in God...for me the two mix together extremely well without the need for numbers..I believe in binary equations being the language of the Universe. but I don't believe that's all there is;so I'll leave it there

Thanks Miguel

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
20th July 2010, 23:47
MorningSong doesn't have any need to apologise to any one..we need to thank her for her comments...so Thank You!

Rimbaud

21st July 2010, 12:09
Miguel..several years ago there was a book called the "Bible Code"..it was all pure fiction. There are millions of numeric variations and if you mix them up with ancient Hebrew, ancient Greek, etruscan Italian, Latin...you'e simply got millions of combinations that are going to make esoteric sense to someone...yes I do believe in science and yet I believe in God...for me the two mix together extremely well without the need for numbers..I believe in binary equations being the language of the Universe. but I don't believe that's all there is;so I'll leave it there

Thanks Miguel

Rimbaud

Occult ritual at high, effective, powerful levels relies heavily on numbers for purposes of energy manipulation. It has done for thousands of years, consolidated very well by Crowley and still used today in the Golden Dawn and Masonry. Whether you "believe" in numbers having a power or not is irrelevant when so many others do....THAT is what gives them their power.

I nearly crashed my car a couple of years ago when I suddenly realised that Ben (my first name) adds up to 21. Given that the number 777 has made itself perpetually apparent to me since a very young age, you can hopefully see why. I would not be here/me without the thousands of these events occuring in my life. That is something you cannot deny on behalf of anyone else.

That aside Mr R......I'd love to come and see your haunted house! And just as an aside, this is the only topic I've seen you post on where I disagree. Everything else you always seem to hit the nail on the head. So maybe agree to disagree?!

La Paix et l'amour mon frere.