PDA

View Full Version : The Dangers Of A Failed Presidency

Luke
16th July 2010, 10:44
Article I found greatly interesting:

The Dangers Of A Failed Presidency (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-dangers-failed-presidency)

The bottom line here is that Americans don’t believe in President Obama’s leadership,” says Rob Shapiro, another former Clinton official and a supporter of Mr Obama. “He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”

I found this quote in an FT article earlier in the week and it sent chills all over my body. This is how the strategists in Washington D.C. think. They are sick, twisted people. This guy doesn’t even realize how sick and twisted what he said is which is why he said it. Imagine what they say off the record! You can take this quote in many different ways but none of them are good. I am not going to say anything beyond the fact that I would be VERY suspicious if some sort of event occurred before the elections.

This may or may not happen, but it will be prudent to calculate for that option, and subsequent raise in "imperialist awareness".
Especially since current "crisis d'jour" seems to be over.

xbusymom
20th July 2010, 00:45
heres what I think...

Obama is so blatent about doing the opposite of what he promised in his campaign... and he will keep on being a 'thorn in the shoe' until there is a lot of civil unrest to get him out of office... then he will step up national security and clamp down on 'home-grown terrorists' just to prove he is the boss that we 'elected' (tptb swished into the position)...

kind of like a bully pushing us into a corner until we come out fighting...

but i also feel he is the fall guy to prove that a young black man 'dont got no bizness running the show'...

sad really...

Lost Soul
20th July 2010, 04:06
Gerald Celente predicts a one term presidency. The poor state of the economy will do him in.

xbusymom
20th July 2010, 13:01
At least he will have lifetime security for him and his family afterwards... as if that was a good enough reason to act like an a**hole while he is prez...

Fredkc
20th July 2010, 15:04
“He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”
What a disgusting list of assumptions, in one sentence.