PDA

View Full Version : Where do I come from...?

Deega
16th July 2010, 13:38
Hi to all Avalonians and visitors,

I have read different things on the subject. And one particular interesting theory was the work of Zachary Stichin and lately Michael Tellinger. He (Tellinger) says that we are the genetic engineering of the gods Annunaki, and from his perspective, these gods came from Nemesis (Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, and lately Tyche) planet or system. And he ground his theories on Zachary Stichin, the Old Testament and the New Testament, and other old religious documents.

So if his theory is genuine, I have the DNA of the gods but, apparently (Tellinger view), I was cut short on potential (live longer, healthier, etc). I am the descendants of that race, so in this instance, I am their children, if this is true I’m an annunakian, hmm, how interesting....?

Should I be happy to be an annunakian?, if this the truth, I have all the reasons to be joyful, happy, glad that finally, the mystery is over… , the veil has fell finally… But, I didn't had the opportunity to meet them in the flesh or materially, or physically. Oh, what a day it would be if I ever have the opportunity to meet these gods.

I know that the Sumer Clay Tablets (Zachary Stichin, Sumer in Iraq) reveal the Annunaki experience on Earth. Clay Tablets would seem to have some truth, is it our truth?, Stichin, and Tellinger think so.

I know that the Old Testament and the New Testament have a great story of Adam and Eve, that Adam was created from clay, and Eve from Adam rib, what a story…! In this case, we are the children of God, the real one…?, apparently..?. Most of all the other religions has similar stories with their particular Gods.

May I asked, what is your perspective on where human being come from…? Who were our creator…?

All my blessings.

Deega

Fredkc
16th July 2010, 14:51
After giving this some thought (59 years and counting) I seem to come up with a few paradoxes.

We are, individually, and collectively the creation of the almighty, eternal source. Now, whether that is a white bearded, god who lives in the sky, or a big damned battery in Aunt Tillie's basement... is left to be determined.

We are the divine, perfect, and immortal creation of an infinite source - our imperfections the result of our own dealings with that gift. "Pre-forgiven" (a redundant term since foregiven already means that), when we face our "imperfections" we basically deal with ourselves, and our illusion.

Having "fallen" for this farce, about ourselves we therefore have "handed away" a portion of our choice to circumstance, and so, now seem to inhabit a physical presence designed by a committee. Still...

I am ultimately no other's creation. I/we are that wondrous thing which the Creator spoke forth. What always gets me is that, unless I pay very good attention, I am liable to forget that, every morning, as I stumble my way towards the coffee pot.

Fred

frank samuel
16th July 2010, 15:04
Fred you ol foggie niece post and Deega thanks for this thread.
A beautiful creation we are within the magnificence of an incredible dwelling place called planet earth, spoil by a few rotten apples yet even so the beauty remains. I try to remember that every morning as I crawl eyes wide shut to the coffee pot.:faint::crazy_pilot:

Many many blessings to all.:thumb::wub:

Deega
16th July 2010, 16:02
After giving this some thought (59 years and counting) I seem to come up with a few paradoxes.

We are, individually, and collectively the creation of the almighty, eternal source. Now, whether that is a white bearded, god who lives in the sky, or a big damned battery in Aunt Tillie's basement... is left to be determined.

We are the divine, perfect, and immortal creation of an infinite source - our imperfections the result of our own dealings with that gift. "Pre-forgiven" (a redundant term since foregiven already means that), when we face our "imperfections" we basically deal with ourselves, and our illusion.

Having "fallen" for this farce, about ourselves we therefore have "handed away" a portion of our choice to circumstance, and so, now seem to inhabit a physical presence designed by a committee. Still...

I am ultimately no other's creation. I/we are that wondrous thing which the Creator spoke forth. What always gets me is that, unless I pay very good attention, I am liable to forget that, every morning, as I stumble my way towards the coffee pot.

Fred

Thanks Fred, a few comments to stimulate the discussion,

Your imagery of “a big dammed battery in Aunt Tillie’s basement” is a strange metaphor that put in perspective the divine expression of the Ying/Yang, positive/negative energies which are at the foundation of life, interesting!

Our infinite source subdue by our imperfections, do you think that we may be able to overcome, change something…?

“We handed away a portion of our choice to circumstance”, you do mean to say that we have lost some control over ourselves…?

Many thanks.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
16th July 2010, 16:09
Fred you ol foggie niece post and Deega thanks for this thread.
A beautiful creation we are within the magnificence of an incredible dwelling place called planet earth, spoil by a few rotten apples yet even so the beauty remains. I try to remember that every morning as I crawl eyes wide shut to the coffee pot.:faint::crazy_pilot:

Many many blessings to all.:thumb::wub:

Thanks Frank Samuel, great of you to stimulate the discussion,

You have a great perspective on the magnanimity of life.

All my blessings.

Deega

kriya
16th July 2010, 16:13
We are an immortal soul consciousness, a spark of the Divine. In plain English......we come from God. In my view whether we have been genetically manipulated by advanced races or not, is not the point. Our body is just a vessel to carry around our portable paradise, our soul essence which is from the infinite creator or source.

Love,

Kriya

Deega
16th July 2010, 16:31
We are an immortal soul consciousness, a spark of the Divine. In plain English......we come from God. In my view whether we have been genetically manipulated by advanced races or not, is not the point. Our body is just a vessel to carry around our portable paradise, our soul essence which is from the infinite creator or source.

Love,

Kriya

Thanks Kriya for your post,

Yes, I love the “immortal soul consciousness”!

And also, it was well put that the, “body carry around our portable paradise, our soul essence from the infinite source”. “Portable paradise”is also one great imagery !

Are you aware if the Hindu had a say on where our Creator came from…?, galaxy…?, constellation...?, approximate time…?

All my blessings.

Deega

kriya
16th July 2010, 16:51
Thanks Kriya for your post,

Yes, I love the “immortal soul consciousness”!

And also, it was well put that the, “body carry around our portable paradise, our soul essence from the infinite source”. “Portable paradise”is also one great imagery !

Are you aware if the Hindu had a say on where our Creator came from…?, galaxy…?, constellation...?, approximate time…?

All my blessings.

Deega

I can't take the credit for the soul being a portable paradise its from the words of Yogananda.

The idea of Brahman in Hinduism is an absolute concept, meaning that it was never created just IS, was never born and will never die. Is everywhere and doesnt come from any particular place. Is in creation and outside of creation (manifest and unmanifest). Humans find this concept impossible to understand because we live in a finite world of duality, with beginnings and endings. We can not comprehend the idea of an infinite creator very easily. That's why God in the Bible is defined as the I AM. No past or future just is.

Hope I haven't confused you.

Love,

Kriya

Deega
16th July 2010, 17:01
I can't take the credit for the soul being a portable paradise its from the words of Yogananda.

The idea of Brahman in Hinduism is an absolute concept, meaning that it was never created just IS, was never born and will never die. Is everywhere and doesnt come from any particular place. Is in creation and outside of creation (manifest and unmanifest). Humans find this concept impossible to understand because we live in a finite world of duality, with beginnings and endings. We can not comprehend the idea of an infinite creator very easily. That's why God in the Bible is defined as the I AM. No past or future just is.

Hope I haven't confused you.

Love,

Kriya

Thanks Kriya for the follow-up,

You didn’t confused me, you’ve informed me, thanks.

Absolute concept, IS, we are in presence of our soul / spirit here, aren’t we…?, and in this way, I’m all with it.

You probably know the “I AM” Center in Mount Shasta, interesting.

All my blessings.

Deega

zenith
16th July 2010, 17:20
I tried to post three words- 'THE INNER SUN'.
It was automatically translated to 'The inner sun'.
It must think I don't know what I want to post. :censored:

Deega
16th July 2010, 17:29
The inner sun.

Thanks Zenith for your post,

May you develop this "inner Sun" version...? What is it for you the Inner Sun...?

All my blessings.

Deega

zenith
16th July 2010, 17:50
Hi Deega,

Some call it Pearl, Source, Essence, God, GOD.
I call it THE INNER SUN.
All that can be said about it is- it is what it is.

Peace

Deega
16th July 2010, 18:05
Hi Deega,

Some call it Pearl, Source, Essence, God, GOD.
I call it THE INNER SUN.
All that can be said about it is- it is what it is.

Peace

Thanks Zenith,

All my respect.

My blessings.

Deega

Buchanan561
21st July 2010, 08:51
The excerpts below are from the book
Edgar Cayce's ”Story of the Origin and Destiny of Man"
by Lytle Robinson, published in 1972.

Elliott Hughes contacted the Penguin Group for permission to use this material in his book and on his web site. Below this post you will find a beginning page and chapter of a book that was given to me by Elliott Hughes two years ago. He sent me a book named.
THE ALIEN PRESENCE BOOK TWO: The Chaos Theory of Human Evolution

He has given me permision to give a copy to anyone on a forum where I read and post. I just send it to them by e-mail as an attached mail upon their request to me. It is easy to do and the book is very valuable. This is the most exciting and informative book you can read regarding this topic and I could not put it down and have read it over and over many times. I am not paid to say this (smile)

Here is link to pdf file of its fist two chapters you can download or read free.

http://www.netherworld.com/~walkerk1...rigin_Free.pdf

This is website of Elliott Hughes with reviews. The One signed Trish used to be with Avalon1 member as well as I. below that is EmmaB and that is me. We had a lot of long chats and I shared information with him regarding something I had seen when a child. a hybrid.

http://www.netherworld.com/~walkerk1/Reviews.html

This is Hugh's large website with many links
http://www.netherworld.com/~walkerk1/page2.html

We both thank Mr. Hughes for his excellent presentation. Everything he has written in these books
fits in with what we have believed for a long time but never saw it in such an excellent presentation.

"This author not only writes about what he has found in his research but also his thinking processes
showing how he came to his conclusions and believes what he believes. This makes him so
much more credible and believable. It all fits."

-Emma B.

From Edgar Cayce Book;
..."To Amilius was given the keeping of the earth-sphere. The mineral, plant
and animal kingdoms were thriving long before man entered this plane. They were governed by immutable laws already set in motion. Souls still in the spirit were attracted by matter and came to the new outer realms in large numbers.

The earth was only one of many spheres that came into their paths and to which they were drawn.

"Those souls, still in the spirit, who were attracted to the earth plane observed the forms of animal life and the fleshy ties. They hovered about it, viewing the abundance of growing things in the slowly cooling and tropical earth. They saw the fruit of the land and wanted to taste it; they observed the sex life of the animals and wanted to experience it. Since desire impelled them to seek expression in matter, they partook more and more of the material, becoming eaters of, feeders upon their physical surroundings.

"Since souls were also self-conscious viewpoints possessed of God and capable of being that which God is, they played at creation--imitating the Creator. Thus they became absorbed with their own creative powers, with which they had been endowed from the beginning, and they mimicked the beasts of the fields and the fowls of the air, dreaming up ideas of bodies it would be pleasant to inhabit.

"Thoughts are deeds, and these desires eventually materialized; for from the beginning the resources of all creation have been available to man. The forms so conceived were at first merely in the nature of thought-forms or visualizations, made by pushing themselves out of themselves in whatever manner desired--much in the way of the atom which, when split, eventually forms two more complete atoms; or as the growth of the amoebae in the waters of a stagnant pool, which multiply themselves again and again. As the gratification of their carnal and material desires took shape, however, the forms hardened or congealed into matter itself and took on the colour of the environment, much as a chameleon adapts itself or takes on the color of its surroundings.

"The mentality of the soul was its predominant activity, or direction of growth. The fact that the mental was constantly seeking expression in and becoming attached to the material necessitated a division of the mind-force. This resulted in the phases of thought-process; the Conscious mind which gives direction to the building-up, use and control of matter; the subconscious or unconscious which is the storehouse of memory, the inter-between; and the super conscious which is devoted entirely to the soul-mind.

"These are not three distinct minds but rather are the functions of one mind at three different levels...

"The first female was called Lilith, the forerunner of Eve, and a conglomeration of monstrosities emerged. The Cyclops, the satyr, centaur, unicorn and various forms mentioned in mythology, having animal bodies and human heads, came into existence. Thus the souls who had been hovering about, influencing and directing, inhabited bodies which were projections of their own mental creations--and propagated a race of monstrosities.

"Their bodies were their own creations, not God's. These were the daughters of men, the giants in the earth, of the Old Testament. So a weird, corrupt state of existence came into being, but it was the beginning of a new period of evolution for the soul--the long struggle for spirit's conquest over matter.

"The monstrosities roamed the earth and mixed with the animals. Sex was the determining factor, as symbolized by the serpent. Through their offspring souls were being born again and again into a prison of matter from which they could not extricate themselves. Trapped in these grotesque bodies, man as such was drifting further away from his Source, the harmonious existence in peace and love which had been his. This he had willfully discarded for the selfish gratification of the carnal; and he had accomplished it by the spiritually destructive use of creative powers for self. This was the Original Sin of man.

"Only in the earth did souls take on matter and become physical. In other planes and realms--other states of consciousness--the plan for evolution of the spirit varied. Only in the physical, three-dimensional plane does the transition from one plane to another necessitate the process call birth and death. The soul, the spirit of God in man, has been immortal from the beginning. It is not born and does not die, for souls are as corpuscles in the body of God, the Whole."

Elliott Hughes Book. The Chaos Theory of Human Evolution
A paragraph from the book.

one paragraph here:

Introductionn
The Bloodline ProjectThe secret narrative of why humans were really created,
as found in the Bible
humans “materialized” here from another, higher dimension; that they
were divine, god-like beings who came to this dimension as thoughtform
projections. They materialized in the guises of the hybrid fantasy
creatures mentioned in mythology—the Sphinx, the unicorn, the
satyr (i.e., “goat-demon”), the mermaid, the entire myriad of fantasy
creatures that were thought to be only myth or legends.
These pre-Adam humans came to this dimension as a lark. They
thought it would be “fun.” But the more they had sex with the animals
and each other, the more they ate and partook of this dimension, the more their thought-form bodies congealed. Eventually, they
were unable to return to the homelands of the higher dimensional realms
and became trapped in this dimension. The entrapment lasted for
hundreds of thousands of years.
Cayce hinted that a race of extraterrestrials had been enlisted to
attempt to “rescue” the hapless pre-Adam humans. Cayce did not name
the extraterrestrials but referred to them as “the sons and daughters of
the Most High.” This was a euphemism for the alien race known as the
Anunnaki—the sons and daughters of Anu. Their genetic creation of the
race of Adam was but a step in a series of steps designed to help free the
entrapped souls and to create “safe vessels” for them that could be
evolved, unlike many of the hybrid creatures who could not be taught.
(In this light, the human species is a transitional state that we seem to be
stuck in.)

You can read those entire two first chapters at the link above, and.....If you would like to have the complete e-book in your computer just e-mail me and I will send it to you as a gift and this is with Mr. Hughs blessings.

Buchanan561@aol.com

If one is really interested in how we came to be on this planet, why we are here, what are we really, what did we look like in the very beginning of our adventure here on Tera, and what Extra Terrestrial entities were always involved with us, and what part did they play in our bodily creation and our evolution, or should I say....lack of appropriate evolution...etc. then you need this easy to read explanation to learn how and why you are here. I have been aware of this for years.
My blessings to all. Emma

I posted about this on another thread called:

If a person was to be cloned wher ewill his /her soul come from?

Most of this information has been common knowledge among many of researchers and writers. I have known for quite some time. I just wish for others to have exposure to this information. It all fits when you study it well. Emma

Buchanan561
21st July 2010, 08:59
Is there something gobbling up posts that are being written. I just spent an hour putting together a post here which was quite long and when I hit the post button to post it just disappeared and the page said it could not accomodate me or something to that effect. Does someone read the posts as they are being written and then because they don't like the post maybe make it disappear? I would like to know as it has happened to me before on another forum so I stopped posting for a long time. I would like an answer. emma

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Is there something gobbling up posts that are being written. I just spent an hour putting together a post here which was quite long and when I hit the post button to post it just disappeared and the page said it could not accomodate me or something to that effect. Does someone read the posts as they are being written and then because they don't like the post maybe make it disappear? I would like to know as it has happened to me before on another forum so I stopped posting for a long time. I would like an answer. emma

I just tried it again and this software is refusing to put this through

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the sign is say that this software cannot read this format. what does that mean,.

blue777
21st July 2010, 09:13
Hello Buchanan ,
Do not get paranoid, it has accepted both of your posts.....the first one being long...
I think you will find there is no vetting on posts
lol
blue

morguana
21st July 2010, 09:42
Is there something gobbling up posts that are being written. I just spent an hour putting together a post here which was quite long and when I hit the post button to post it just disappeared and the page said it could not accomodate me or something to that effect. Does someone read the posts as they are being written and then because they don't like the post maybe make it disappear? I would like to know as it has happened to me before on another forum so I stopped posting for a long time. I would like an answer. emma[COLOR="red"]

the sign is say that this software cannot read this format. what does that mean,.

your posts are there emma, if in future you have posting problems please pm a mod or admin (as it is better to ask than to leave a msg in a thread hoping someone will help) and no posts do not get read as written......my goodness we are volenteers and hardly have time to do the bits on the forum that need to be done! :)
blessings
m

heyokah
21st July 2010, 10:09
Would you mind if I'm just reading (and listening with the heart) for this moment ??
I don't want to comment (yet), but I really want to follow the discussion. :peep:
This way I can easily find the thread back in my "subscribed threads box"

Thanks guys !! Keep on posting ;)

21st July 2010, 11:51
Just for the record, incase the mods haven't spotted it yet....

It says it's invalid 404 to reach this thread. It's not, it's fine. Just remove the % sign from before the number 85 in your address bar.

Back on topic......It's looking more and more likely as evidence mounts up that we (humans) have been genetically engineered by arguably more than one ET race. It also looks likely given our remote position in a remote galaxy (in a galaxy far far away........yes I AM suggesting that) we're only at the very start of our galactic relationships and already in the middle of a war.

These things should not trouble us. You're here to do YOU. The rest is merely contagious....

Steven
21st July 2010, 12:37
Hello Deega,

Considering we have indeed been genetically manipulated by a foreign intelligent race of beings.

From a material view; dna, cross breeding, descendant, lineage, etc... You goes right into the molecular world, then the atomic world, then... We are all coming from Earth, it could go on and on in the infinite grand or the infinite small... Doesn't matter if we have been in our history, genetically manipulated by foreign intelligent life, we are Earth's offspring. That is what matters.

The idea that we have part of our genes to be alien gives no rights to the manipulator over humanity. They are responsible for their intervention over our natural evolution, but have no right upon us. Everything on Earth that is natural to her was born first in her own consciousness. Humanity is not foreign to Earth, it might have been manipulated, but the genuine humankind was born on Earth. It is my opinion.

So, what do we do? We simply take our own responsibility to become the best Earth's protectors and caretaker. There is no other way and my hope for humanity will always be this one. I hope we will learn from our own experience and avoid reproducing what we may have suffer. We do intervene genetically over different species of our world. That's the pattern of a victim consciousness needed to be transcended.

Great change are coming and it is good news. A solid, stable system can not be removed because it is solid and stable. The people sees no need to change it. It is when the system shows its weakness that it can be change, because the people sees its failure and forsee its fall. It is like an empire. The sytem will collapse, but a new one is already emmerging, not waiting to reconstruct on the dust of the old one, but rather to push the old one and expose it with more contrast, so the world have solutions at hand.

Above all, we are souls. Coming into the material world to experience life and evolve. No authority has rights over the destiny of a soul except Creation itself. We are responsible for all that comes out of us and are our own judge. That is also my opinion. No outside force have right over us or over Earth. What has been done in the past is part of our history and we must create from this situation with hopes.

Namaste, Steven

Deega
21st July 2010, 13:00
Thanks Buchanan, Edgar Cayce, one great prophet,

Reference to your post no. 14

I read your post rapidly , thank you very much. I’m all with you on Edgar Cayce!

In 1989, my wife and I went to the Edgar Cayce Institute in Virginia. We stayed there for two weeks for two different seminars. I took the time to visit the Library and his many Trance State prescriptions to aching people. As you are aware all his Trance prescription, if followed as given, the results were positive. I was impressed, I bought many books that I read, but it has been a while.

And returning on the topic, Trance State Cayce had it quite revealing on the creator of who we are human being. If you have the opportunity to read “Slaves Species of the Gods” from Michael Tellinger, you will make a lot of parallels.

Thanks again.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
21st July 2010, 13:09
Just for the record, incase the mods haven't spotted it yet....

It says it's invalid 404 to reach this thread. It's not, it's fine. Just remove the % sign from before the number 85 in your address bar.

Back on topic......It's looking more and more likely as evidence mounts up that we (humans) have been genetically engineered by arguably more than one ET race. It also looks likely given our remote position in a remote galaxy (in a galaxy far far away........yes I AM suggesting that) we're only at the very start of our galactic relationships and already in the middle of a war.

These things should not trouble us. You're here to do YOU. The rest is merely contagious....

Thank you 777 for your post,

Comments on your 3rd paragraph - very interesting, and I think that it seems plausible that we are the creation of one/many gods of different galaxies, why wouldn't it be possible...?

We have so much to learn, to communicate and elevate ourself in this great and magnificient world of the spirit.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
21st July 2010, 13:46
Hello Steven, thanks for your post,

Here a few comments – “we are Earth’s offspring. That is what matters”, how true and I think that they (gods, annunaki, nephilim, others) seems to have looked on ourselves, otherwise we wouldn’t be here now…! The exception, the flood, wonder, they probably tried to do something…, who knows, we have so many things to find…!

“but have no right upon us”, we have our own example in this life, parents have no rights upon us (adulthood anyway). You may have it right that “Everything on Earth that is natural to her was born first in her own consciousness”, do you think that the Earth consciousness had in her sight to create us, if so, we should be so caring for here, shouldn’t we…!

“So, what do we do? We simply take our own responsibility to become the best Earth's protectors and caretaker. There is no other way and my hope for humanity will always be this one. I hope we will learn from our own experience and avoid reproducing what we may have suffer. We do intervene genetically over different species of our world. That's the pattern of a victim consciousness needed to be transcended”. Could not agree more on this one.

On the “system” question of changes, I humble think, that changes may come by way of a catastrophic event, it could be the rebellion of the millions but, how so, when there is so many divergent governments in the world... Or it could be from a catastrophic event like the Noah one where we would have to restart over again, mind you, I would not privileged this one (Noah type).

I think that we are part of the oneness concept, and if the Mayan Calendar is correct, we are in the beginning of the ninth wave starting the new paradigm of “uniticity consciousness”. My guess is that we will need to meditate, communicate, share and elevate our consciousness in such a way that we will be able to be “uniticity”. What does uniticity means, I think that it is synonymous to oneness.

All my blessings to you Steven.

Deega

MiguelQ
22nd July 2010, 11:07
I have a question.
And what if someone wants to suicide because its full of life, and it will reincarnate again and thats a tiring process!! How do ONE, become soul mortal?
Because i bet, if you have acess to your past lifes, there are people outthere that can't take that bad actions of the past, it will influence always the spirit soul.

I think we should all get into hypno to check our identity , find out who we are.
I want to know, i have that right... And why did i want to come earth in this life, why??

Steven
22nd July 2010, 12:06
...I think that we are part of the oneness concept, and if the Mayan Calendar is correct, we are in the beginning of the ninth wave starting the new paradigm of “uniticity consciousness”. My guess is that we will need to meditate, communicate, share and elevate our consciousness in such a way that we will be able to be “uniticity”. What does uniticity means, I think that it is synonymous to oneness...

Hello Deega,

I really appreciate your post. In my opinion, the Unity of Humanity with Creation is probably one of the most important goal in our history. Taken from a father perspective, if my family was divided, corrupted by false ideas, struggling each others like we human do, trying to be the right among the wrongs, etc... I would do everything in my power to unite them under the acceptance of grand Principles of life, how to live toguether in peace and harmony.

Unity of the Diversity implies radically some grand Principles in Creation that our wise teachers tried to communicate to us. And Love stands in the middle of these Principles, because if you develop Love for Creation and its creatures, Respect, caretaking and 'let it be' mentality will come up naturally. It is hard to ask a victim to respect his aggressor, there is no Love in between. So, the journey is long for many, but is not impossible to acheive. Because time heals a lot of sufferance, as long as the sufferer is willing to put an end to its sufferance. There is an inertia against the will to find solution, many like to circulate into problems and darkness. Some even go further and radically express it as their way of living! By lack of awareness...

But like you said, there is an evolution of the human consciousness and it is transforming our consciousness, that in return will transform our reality. I have the greatest hopes for the future, because there are great challenges ahead, the challenges are necessary to 'awake'.

Namaste, Steven

Celine
22nd July 2010, 12:16
Great thread..

My first immediate response is... We come from Love.

We are creators.

But...

Where is Love? if it where i come from, it must be a place... or is it a thought wave? a sensory experience??

To many un-answerable questions...

i will remain.. feeling my way through life... rather then knowing..

sigh

Caren
22nd July 2010, 12:23
Hi Steven,
This is a beautiful post, so much love..thank you,
Blessings,
caren

Steven
22nd July 2010, 12:33
...Where is Love? if it where i come from, it must be a place... or is it a thought wave? a sensory experience??

Hello Celine and thank you Caren!

It reminds me of a little story about a fish in the ocean. The young fish was swiming everywhere in the ocean in a great quest. He was looking for the ocean! So, one day, a bit tired to look everywhere and findind only crevasse, waters, and fishes he stopped swiming. There was this old fish standing by a rock contemplating... the waters. 'What a lost of time'; thought the young fish. So, he decided to go and talk to the old one.

Hi, fellow old fish. What are you doing? said the young one.
Just contemplating beauties, answered the old one.
With all your experience, maybe you know the answer I am looking for?
Yes, it is possible. What is it?
I am looking for the ocean! Where is it?
Holy waters! Its everywhere... You are in it, you are made of it, it is in you and it is made of you and all of us toghether. Its hard to explain, but thats about the best answer I can say. Wherever you look, it is there...

Namaste, Steven

Deega
22nd July 2010, 13:43
I have a question.
And what if someone wants to suicide because its full of life, and it will reincarnate again and thats a tiring process!! How do ONE, become soul mortal?
Because i bet, if you have acess to your past lifes, there are people outthere that can't take that bad actions of the past, it will influence always the spirit soul.

I think we should all get into hypno to check our identity , find out who we are.
I want to know, i have that right... And why did i want to come earth in this life, why??

Hi Miguel, thanks for your post,

Here a few comments – you’re talking about “wants”, so the person have not yet acted… But if I follow ahead and that person commits suicide. from the little I know about life and death, passing from death to the other world, you will be guided by your angels (others), and you will make an assessment of your past life, they will guide you in finding if you fulfilled your goals in prior setting the birth of the life you get rid of, and with this information, you may want to retry birth with new objectives to address the weaknesses you were not able to handle in the past life.
So you’re the one (guided) that will choose to further enlight your spirit and soul with a next reincarnation.

Mind you, this is my opinion, and I encourage you to keep on studying this great enigma, and I would be glad to hear from you.

“How do one, become soul mortal?” My guess is that the gods (I think that the Annunaki were involved!, my opinion) genetically engineer our DNA such that the genes of the human cells has a limit in reproduction…, how unfortunate…!

Hypno is one great way, also working with a shaman.

“Why did I want to come earth”, to love, to give, to heighten your spirit strength for your enlightment.

All my love and blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd July 2010, 14:20
Hello Deega,

I really appreciate your post. In my opinion, the Unity of Humanity with Creation is probably one of the most important goal in our history. Taken from a father perspective, if my family was divided, corrupted by false ideas, struggling each others like we human do, trying to be the right among the wrongs, etc... I would do everything in my power to unite them under the acceptance of grand Principles of life, how to live toguether in peace and harmony.

Unity of the Diversity implies radically some grand Principles in Creation that our wise teachers tried to communicate to us. And Love stands in the middle of these Principles, because if you develop Love for Creation and its creatures, Respect, caretaking and 'let it be' mentality will come up naturally. It is hard to ask a victim to respect his aggressor, there is no Love in between. So, the journey is long for many, but is not impossible to acheive. Because time heals a lot of sufferance, as long as the sufferer is willing to put an end to its sufferance. There is an inertia against the will to find solution, many like to circulate into problems and darkness. Some even go further and radically express it as their way of living! By lack of awareness...

But like you said, there is an evolution of the human consciousness and it is transforming our consciousness, that in return will transform our reality. I have the greatest hopes for the future, because there are great challenges ahead, the challenges are necessary to 'awake'.

Namaste, Steven

Hi Steven, thanks for your enlighten post,

Many thanks for your positive feedback, I appreciate.

From your first paragraph, I would add this comment – if one is fortunate to be raise in a loving environment, where care, compassion, comprehension, acceptance, forgiveness, etc, children being raised in this atmosphere have a better chance of repeating the pattern and responsible people comes out of this environment.

From your second paragraph, I would add – I’m all for what you said but it seems that people are repeating the unlove pattern that was shed on them from their immediate environment and how many are caught in this unsocial pattern? I don’t know, hopefully, it’s not the majority..?

But here is one thing that people in society may try to change, it will take time… First the cancerous style of doing our economy don’t help I think (my opinion). We comes to this world and to start with, we are in competition first from our brothers, sister and after a while with friends, we need to find our place, and this is great!

Then we need to have our basic needs met, it means money, work…, etc. And we come to know soon that money is power…, why shouldn’t it be that “people is power”…, all the economic activity is aligned with this concept (money is power), so no wonder, we are caught in division, contradiction, and what not that shut the light on our spirit and create great disturbance to our soul. Are worth is incommensurable, but with money, we are held prisoner from the potential of life and love!

You are right Steven, even with the actual economic paradigm, with love, we may overcome so many things…

All my blessings.
Deega

Deega
22nd July 2010, 14:35
Great thread..

My first immediate response is... We come from Love.

We are creators.

But...

Where is Love? if it where i come from, it must be a place... or is it a thought wave? a sensory experience??

To many un-answerable questions...

i will remain.. feeling my way through life... rather then knowing..

sigh

Thanks Céline for your comments,

Yes, I love your “We come from Love, we are creators”. With it, mountains are never high enough!

But..., my humble opinion on “where is love?”, I think that it stand within the “cell”, she (cells) needs to be nurtured and in living, she (cells) produced heat, she produces enzymes, energies that hold us living. It’s an unconditional love manifest…, and I guess that we should celebrate this because, we take the functioniong of our cells for “granted”. So if I manifest love, I’m sending activated energy to my cells, and all your systems will react accordingly, how wonderful, how magnificient…, it’s Godly!

“i will remain.. feeling my way through life... rather then knowing”, hum…, yes, you are probably sending the appropriate message to your cells.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd July 2010, 14:42
Hello Celine and thank you Caren!

It reminds me of a little story about a fish in the ocean. The young fish was swiming everywhere in the ocean in a great quest. He was looking for the ocean! So, one day, a bit tired to look everywhere and findind only crevasse, waters, and fishes he stopped swiming. There was this old fish standing by a rock contemplating... the waters. 'What a lost of time'; thought the young fish. So, he decided to go and talk to the old one.

Hi, fellow old fish. What are you doing? said the young one.
Just contemplating beauties, answered the old one.
With all your experience, maybe you know the answer I am looking for?
Yes, it is possible. What is it?
Holy waters! Its everywhere... You are in it, you are made of it, it is in you and it is made of you and all of us toghether. Its hard to explain, but thats about the best answer I can say. Wherever you look, it is there...

Namaste, Steven

Hi Steven, great post, thanks,

Thanks for this great down to earth post and I think that it stands as an example of things we take for granted, how beautiful this metaphor.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd July 2010, 17:16
Would you mind if I'm just reading (and listening with the heart) for this moment ??
I don't want to comment (yet), but I really want to follow the discussion. :peep:
This way I can easily find the thread back in my "subscribed threads box"

Thanks guys !! Keep on posting ;)

Thanks for the post Heyokah,

My pleasure.

All my blessings.

Deega

Aniusia
20th August 2010, 12:00
The Green Beautiful - Movie - Banned in EU + ANASTASIA books by Vladimir Megre

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5CmMm_SRpM

THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFES SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Everyone interested in pure life, love and our planet should read ANASTASIA:
http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

The only TRUE eye opener out there ...

:wub:
Anna

A New Hope Reborn
20th August 2010, 13:09
I think our physical form was created or interfered with by aliens, but not our soul which is what and who we really are so no in my opinion we (our self's) were not created by aliens.

A New Hope Reborn
20th August 2010, 13:20
I believe our physical form was created or interfered with by many different alien groups but our physical form is not who and what we (the self) so in my opinion no aliens did not create us.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

sorry double post

Carmody
20th August 2010, 14:09
Apparently, when someone dies of old age...about 50% of their body mass is of symbiotic and foreign bacterial origin. Ie, not human. Not 'alien' per se, but.... not human.

Deega
21st August 2010, 13:48

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

:wub:Anna

Thanks Anuisia for this great post, I loved the video very much, it get to one, great!

And Yes, I have read one book on Anastasia, how great, I loved it also, and would recommend to anyone in the enlightment process.

All my blessings.

Deega

freespirit
21st August 2010, 19:38
Re Where do I come from…?

I really don't know, but one thing I do know.Once I arrive from whence I came I am going to put my feet up.It's a long and difficult journey this thing we call 'life'.

freespirit

Deega
21st August 2010, 23:38
Re Where do I come from…?

I really don't know, but one thing I do know.Once I arrive from whence I came I am going to put my feet up.It's a long and difficult journey this thing we call 'life'.

freespirit

Hi Freespirit,

May it be possible that one live life differently such that it ain't 'a long and difficult journey', does anyone has another view on this for the benefit of the members?

All my blessings.

Deega

Moemers
21st August 2010, 23:54
Regardless of the manipulation or genetic engineering of these bodies, we've come to realize it and to maximize the time our light spends in these vessels through diet and exercise and meditation and so on.

That's the important part, the part that everyone seems to overlook when conspiracy hunting.

I'm not saying we weren't created by another race or another form of being - but to embrace this form and to maximize the amount of time we spend in our journey is the essential, and, I think, a subtle form of forgiveness.

The privilege of occupying a human body to work out one's negatives is essential and should be utilized to its fullest.

Deega
23rd August 2010, 15:54
Regardless of the manipulation or genetic engineering of these bodies, we've come to realize it and to maximize the time our light spends in these vessels through diet and exercise and meditation and so on.

That's the important part, the part that everyone seems to overlook when conspiracy hunting.

I'm not saying we weren't created by another race or another form of being - but to embrace this form and to maximize the amount of time we spend in our journey is the essential, and, I think, a subtle form of forgiveness.

The privilege of occupying a human body to work out one's negatives is essential and should be utilized to its fullest.

Great post Moemers, how true, many thanks1

All my blessings.

Deega

dreamchaser
23rd August 2010, 16:38
I used to put in location on other sites Im on that I came from this local part of the universe, but if Bodhgaya is correct and accurate we didnt even come from this universe!! :s So the most honest answer i could come up with was Im from the source off all life, like everyone is! ;) Sure the body can change location everytime its reborn, but the soul always returns to the source....

Deega
25th August 2010, 21:56
I used to put in location on other sites Im on that I came from this local part of the universe, but if Bodhgaya is correct and accurate we didnt even come from this universe!! :s So the most honest answer i could come up with was Im from the source off all life, like everyone is! ;) Sure the body can change location everytime its reborn, but the soul always returns to the source....

Thanks Dreamchaser,

May you tell where, from your perspective, the source is...!, cellular spirit manifest, from outerspace, from within, from atomic divine manifest, ...?

All my blessings.

Deega

dreamchaser
25th August 2010, 23:05
Deega, Im sorry, but all I can tell you is that we come from within AND without!! :|

We just ALL have the escence AND the all in us all the time. We can be nothing or everything!!....................................

Deega
11th October 2010, 23:02
Deega, Im sorry, but all I can tell you is that we come from within AND without!! :|

We just ALL have the escence AND the all in us all the time. We can be nothing or everything!!....................................

Thanks Dreamchaser, response kept on waiting on my part, had a look tonight, thought of adding a comments,

I can't see "without..." from where I come from!, "without" if that was the creator purpose otherwise, free choice is left out...

We can be "nothing", we are always, so I don't see "nothing" on the spirit level at lease.

All my blessings.

Deega

Wood
12th October 2010, 17:52
I think our spirits come from God, they are parts of God's consciousness.
Regarding our bodies... well. I believe our bodies are great apes that got tweaked by the annunaki to act as slaves, and then they were tweaked again by other friendlier ETs to be able to hold advanced consciousnesses (i.e. our spirits). Then we have a war: one side wants to help us to evolve (full ascension to a state of true freedom, keeping our uniqueness), the other side (NWO/illuminati/annunaki) want to remove our advanced consciousness to get us back into a hive society (i.e. an 'Avatar' scenario at best, a '1984'/'A brave new world'/'Brazil' scenario at worst).

RedeZra
13th October 2010, 11:11
there is only One here

so the sense of separateness n the notion of individuality is not really real

beyond the bodies above the minds n within the souls the One is there awake n aware animating everything

the Great spirit

think less n love more for God is not caught by a clever thought

as the waters return to the sea so the One attracts the many n the souls approach the Spirit

what felt like a drop of water now feels like the whole ocean

where are you going n how do you get there

Celine
13th October 2010, 11:35
IMHO.....Truth is complex but NEVER complicated

You are a creator http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1853-You-are-a-Creator

I AM EVERY MAN

You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” You asked.
“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
“My kids… my wife,” you said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way

Author Unknown

Deega
13th October 2010, 22:55
there is only One here

so the sense of separateness n the notion of individuality is not really real

beyond the bodies above the minds n within the souls the One is there awake n aware animating everything

the Great spirit

think less n love more for God is not caught by a clever thought

as the waters return to the sea so the One attracts the many n the souls approach the Spirit

what felt like a drop of water now feels like the whole ocean

where are you going n how do you get there

Thanks RedeZra, I particularly like the following sentence that "God is not caught by a clever thought".

All my blessings.

Deega

SkepticSoul
22nd October 2010, 10:21
God is but a concept of what EVERYTHING is in my perspective.
Everything you see, touch, smell, hear, basicly everything you feel is an illusion.
Our level of understanding the 'universe and god concept' is at 3rd density thinking.
Our level of awareness is not yet developed to 'understand' concepts of 4th density or higher.
Our consciousness is now ready to make the step to go to 4th density and what comes with that is the level of awareness.
It doesn't matter WHERE you come from... WHERE is just a concept.
You are HERE, everyone is HERE, there is no place... that is strictly 3rd density thinking

peace

The One
22nd October 2010, 12:04
Where do we come from

If people evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys?
Humans did not evolve from monkeys/chimps/apes, we share a common ancestor.
The common ancestor is called a "hominid" and they ARE extinct.
In fact, everything between hominid and homo sapien is extinct: Australopithecus, Erectus, Neanderthal, etc..

Everyone once believed that the Earth was flat, but we found out that it's a sphere.
Everyone once thought that Earth was the centre of the universe and that the Earth is 6000 years old, but because of evidence, that number is getting smaller. Even some Christians are beginning to accept evolution, old universe/earth, etc.
It doesn't matter how many people believe in something. All that matters is evidence.

Mutation can only modify information, not add to it
Genes multiply. If the copies are changed, you get added information.

Humans have fewer chromosomes than chimps
Because chromosomes have fused together. So it's not that there is less information, it's just that there are less chromosomes with the same amount/more information.

You can't trust science
Then what are we doing on the internet? The internet is a product of science.

Abiogenesis can't be tested in a lab

Neither can the idea that man was made from dirt, and woman was made from a man's rib.
Amino acids, the basic building blocks of life, have been produced in a lab. The rest took millions of years to happen naturally, so it's understandable that it hasn't been done instantly in a lab. Not to mention the size of the Earth and all the possible locations where it could have happened.
So it's true, abiogenesis hasn't been fully tested in a lab. But part of it has been successful tested, and NONE of genesis has been tested.

Something can't come from nothing. All the matter in the universe had to come from something

Then where did god come from
The claim that matter came from nothing is false. Matter came from energy. And we KNOW (thanks to Einstein) that matter and energy are interchangeable.
Energy was the cause of simple elements, and fusion in early stars caused higher elements to come from simple elements.

God has always existed
Maybe the universe has always existed... Thus, it didn't have to be created. The truth is, no one knows and no one was there. But just because we don't know, doesn't mean that we can just say that it happened by magic.

Before the universe existed, the laws of the universe didn't exist. And the first law of thermodynamics (energy and matter cannot be created or destroyed) is a law that pertains to the universe. Before there was a universe, there could not have been any "laws of the universe

I don't claim that there is no god, I just don't believe in god. The burden of proof is on the people that make a claim, not the people that don't believe the claim.

The chances of life arising without an intelligent designer are astronomical"
It's not chance, it's chemistry.

Fine tuned universe"
If the universe was fine tuned, then we could live anywhere. But we can only live on 1 planet, in 1 of 10 sixtillion (10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) solar systems (star systems)
Besides, if god could make us however it wanted, it could make us able to survive anywhere. So we wouldn't even need a fine tuned environment.

Irreducibly complexity" (especially the flagellum)
If you take away one part of the flagellum, then it doesn't work. But the individual part can serve a different purpose. Several parts that serve specific purposes can come together to form a different function. No part of the flagellum can't serve a purpose by itself. It's only "irreducibly complex" to someone that doesn't understand it.

I don’t think we will ever really understand how we came to be

Celine
22nd October 2010, 12:11
"99% of the population believes in god"

I tend to dissagree...

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html

Dale
22nd October 2010, 12:36
You can't trust science
Then what are we doing on the internet? The internet is a product of science.

Likely for the same reason we drive cars, use telephones, and wear shoes. Science is useful.

Now, it seems that certain groups and individuals have used their knowledge of the sciences to create some quite spooky things, especially in recent times.

Science is incredibly useful, but it's up to us to determine how we wish to use it.

---

On to the question, now!

I feel as if we come from a central "cause," or "source." I suppose we could call this "source," God. Manly P. Hall, in one of his last lectures, said something to the extent that man cannot possibly comprehend the presence of God; God is far too divine and unfathomable for our tiny brain computers to even understand in the slightest bit.

It seems, the best we can do is feel, via that little spark of divinity within, the presence of this "God body." We cannot even begin to comprehend, or understand, God; as there's no way for our tiny brains to handle the information in the first place.

The One
22nd October 2010, 13:02
Celine dear 99% people believe in god it wasn’t an exact figure my mistake

Celine
22nd October 2010, 13:08
Ahh ok...miss translated intentions online are common.. my mistake.

MariaDine
22nd October 2010, 13:35
Portugal 10,524,000 / 4 - 9% 420,960 - 947,160

EHEHEHE !.................... PORTUGAL HAS THE LOWER PERCENTAGE.

..........Há uma.profecia lapidar da Serra de Sintra que diz: “em Portugal se nasce por 'castigo' ou por Missão”.

There a lapidary profecy of Mount of Sintra that says, "One is born in Portugal either for 'punishment' or Mission." ...Ah! the Atlantean Karma (...the most recent.Don't get me started on the older ones).

Namasté

Deega
22nd October 2010, 14:24
God is but a concept of what EVERYTHING is in my perspective.
Everything you see, touch, smell, hear, basicly everything you feel is an illusion.
Our level of understanding the 'universe and god concept' is at 3rd density thinking.
Our level of awareness is not yet developed to 'understand' concepts of 4th density or higher.
Our consciousness is now ready to make the step to go to 4th density and what comes with that is the level of awareness.
It doesn't matter WHERE you come from... WHERE is just a concept.
You are HERE, everyone is HERE, there is no place... that is strictly 3rd density thinking

peace

Thanks SkepticSoul,

IMHO, we were culturally informed by religion that God was our creator. May we say it is a concept, probably...! I feel that the divine spark that is within each one of us, is part of God, how, when, where, why is it there, time will reveal...!

I don't feel that my senses are illusion though, when I smell something good, there is something good around, it's in the material world..., and I loved it. When I eat the food (vegetables, eggs, fish, etc.) of God, it's material things that I have the pleasure of tasting, it ain't an illusion, it's masticated, tasted, swallowed to the next diving system in the body, my stomach and then on...!

I feel that I'm surrounded by God all the time, I live outside a city, so nature is at my door, wood, trees, garden, flowers, vegetables, bees (during summer), animals, that I have the pleasure to touch, feel, appreciate...!, can ask more than that...!, don't we...?

I think living "love" is whatever dimension you wish it to be...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd October 2010, 20:02

:wub:
Anna

Thanks Aniusia to share this great video with lot of lessons and love.

All my blessings.

Deega

Victoria Tintagel
23rd October 2010, 11:06
I am surprised finding this nice thread, I am a bit late I guess.......:)

Re: Where do I come from…?

Fred

Hey Fred, WOW...this is profound, thanks! The truth is always best to chew on when it's presented in the simplest way.
You are such a simple mind, Fred! :):):) You make my day! These last weeks I am exactly trying to arrive at that simplicity:
join the insubstantial energies with "stumbling my way towards the coffee pot" 3D daily life.
I think it's hugely important, as we are merging OLD (density of matter) and NEW (less density of matter)
being able to compare both and see the value of OLD,
without throwing it away, in the desire to be happy......:) once "on the Other Side",
that we imagine in our minds.

Being human isn't at all a condition to despise or look down upon, WE ARE HUMAN, with the spark of God that is eternal,
God deciding to experience him/herself through our souls and eyes, hands and hearts.
We can love every little piece of **** that shows up, every aspect of ourselves,
that's how we bring ourselves into the NEW Paradise on Earth
through forgiveness and love, for ourselves and each other.
That's what I believe, Deega. Thanks for asking.....:)
Happy Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
23rd October 2010, 11:32
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=2690

Hey Kriya, thanks so much for this! That's why I love Yogananda, he keeps talking to me...:) crazy Tint! :) in your Avatar...always happy to find him, with your soul shining behind it! Great :)

SkepticSoul
23rd October 2010, 15:23
Thanks SkepticSoul,

I don't feel that my senses are illusion though, when I smell something good, there is something good around, it's in the material world..., and I loved it. When I eat the food (vegetables, eggs, fish, etc.) of God, it's material things that I have the pleasure of tasting, it ain't an illusion, it's masticated, tasted, swallowed to the next diving system in the body, my stomach and then on...!

Deega

You can be greatful for the things u feel, eat, smell etc... material things can be wonderful yes. but this is strictly 3rd and 4th density thinking.
If everything is consciousness and consciousness is matter than matter is everything and you get in a loophole... What if the conscioussness 'creates' this illusion of taste, smell... matter ... to 'experience', to learn... to have Service-to-self things...

Victoria Tintagel
23rd October 2010, 15:55
I think that we are part of the oneness concept, and if the Mayan Calendar is correct, we are in the beginning of the ninth wave starting the new paradigm of “uniticity consciousness”. My guess is that we will need to meditate, communicate, share and elevate our consciousness in such a way that we will be able to be “uniticity”. What does uniticity means, I think that it is synonymous to oneness.

All my blessings to you Steven.

Deega
Thanks, Deega, for this! I am a bit late :) but I like this thread enormously, beautiful posts by many here....thanks!
It's so inspiring and my thoughts on the question "Where do I come from?"
are not to many....:) I am less and less concerned about this question as I feel it's being answered in the process of Awakening.
That's happening now in my nsho. At least I am aware of this awakening within myself, now.
This is of an experiential nature, cannot be put in words. I am sure we will have the answers soon,
at least ready to be found :) We live in 3D density, veiled, more or less, we forgot about the higher dimensions, didn't we?
With a few exceptions, maybe...who knows for sure?
I believe we cannot grasp the nature or truth or our origin, as it lies in realms outside the world of words...don't you think?
Here's a beautyful text, one out of the deck Miracle Cards by Marianne Williamson:

The card Relinquishing Fear
What are we to do with our fear,
our anger, and the clouds that
cover the love inside us?
Relinquish them to God.
He removes the veils that hide
our true self, that we might
stand forth as He created us to
be: His beloved children, the
lights of the world.

The closest I can get to the place of my own origin, yours is up to yours I think :) is within my heart,
the sacred space in my heart, the eye of the storm, the stillness where everything exists, birthing, the Void.
There are no words to describe this state, it's simply the most beautiful silence that exists, for me.
It's full of emptiness, full of possiblities.....
It's close to Richard's signature "In the beginning there was nothing, then it exploded." :) Great line!

Holy waters! Its everywhere... You are in it, you are made of it,
it is in you and it is made of you and all of us toghether.
Its hard to explain, but thats about the best answer I can say.
Wherever you look, it is there...

Namaste, Steven

That which is all around us is LOVE and Creational Life Force.....we've never been really separated from God, we only forgot about that :)
Our intimate connection with God is here to be found again, it awaits you, welcome! Much love to you all, happy Tint.

Fredkc
23rd October 2010, 16:09
Ty Tint.
Came back to add one of my favorite quotes from a favorite book:

It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now.

The idea being that we are co-creators of this illusion.
"Co-creators with whom?"

Aye, there's the rub. Brings in a question that went by a couple weeks ago on the forum;
"Did God create the universe?"
I come down on the "No." side. Way I see it, this is a co-creation, or agreement built by all creative beings in the universe, using a common 'license' belonging to the Creator. This seems the only decent explanation I can come up with, if you begin with the notion that the Creator did not create 'imperfection' from a desire for entertainment.

So, whatever else we are occupied with, we always exist in a state that is capable of reaching beyond all of this. Beyond the duality which "we" (a we bigger than just humans), all share. I try to remember to consider all "new info" from whatever "on-high" source is claimed, in this light. To steal a quote, "Anyone who tells you different is selling something" ;)

Any way... I thought I'd throw more feed in the trough ;)
Fred

Deega
23rd October 2010, 18:24
You can be greatful for the things u feel, eat, smell etc... material things can be wonderful yes. but this is strictly 3rd and 4th density thinking.
If everything is consciousness and consciousness is matter than matter is everything and you get in a loophole... What if the conscioussness 'creates' this illusion of taste, smell... matter ... to 'experience', to learn... to have Service-to-self things...

Thanks SkepticSoul,

Love to read your point of view!, a few comments though.

Why would consciousness creates the illusion of taste...things?

Consciousness bring us near the divine spark of living, loving, giving, understanding, etc., I love to be in this great world, not expecting more than the miracle that I see ever second...!

And so it seems that I'm 3rd dimensional being, I try to make it loving..., dearing..., upfilling...! And when I feel bad or sick, I try to live through it by thinking that when the going was easy, I had the pleasure of pleasure, now that it tough, it is a new uneasy learning...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
23rd October 2010, 18:36
Thanks, Deega, for this! I am a bit late :) but I like this thread enormously, beautiful posts by many here....thanks!
It's so inspiring and my thoughts on the question "Where do I come from?"
are not to many....:) I am less and less concerned about this question as I feel it's being answered in the process of Awakening.
That's happening now in my nsho. At least I am aware of this awakening within myself, now.
This is of an experiential nature, cannot be put in words. I am sure we will have the answers soon,
at least ready to be found :) We live in 3D density, veiled, more or less, we forgot about the higher dimensions, didn't we?
With a few exceptions, maybe...who knows for sure?
I believe we cannot grasp the nature or truth or our origin, as it lies in realms outside the world of words...don't you think?
Here's a beautyful text, one out of the deck Miracle Cards by Marianne Williamson:

The closest I can get to the place of my own origin, yours is up to yours I think :) is within my heart,
the sacred space in my heart, the eye of the storm, the stillness where everything exists, birthing, the Void.
There are no words to describe this state, it's simply the most beautiful silence that exists, for me.
It's full of emptiness, full of possiblities.....
It's close to Richard's signature "In the beginning there was nothing, then it exploded." :) Great line!

That which is all around us is LOVE and Creational Life Force.....we've never been really separated from God, we only forgot about that :)
Our intimate connection with God is here to be found again, it awaits you, welcome! Much love to you all, happy Tint.

Thanks Tintagelcave, never to late to fill in and bring your great thoughts to this tread.

You have made contact (mental or emotional?) with your hearth, that is great, each one of us, have a different ways to get overwhelmed, I wish you keep on this tract furthering your enlightenment.

All my blessings.

Deega

Victoria Tintagel
23rd October 2010, 19:06
Thank you, Fred, witout kc :) I couldn't have said it better! That's exactly my opinion of co-creatorship, yes! An agreement.
The present state of being capable to reach beyond all of this, is making me feel full of beans....not canned ones..... jumping ones :)
Must be our shared year of birth, I can follow your line of thoughts very well, they are beautiful and attached to practicality, I love it. I learn from it. Thanks Fred, hug from Tint.

Way I see it, this is a co-creation, or agreement built by all creative beings in the universe, using a common 'license' belonging to the Creator. This seems the only decent explanation I can come up with, if you begin with the notion that the Creator did not create 'imperfection' from a desire for entertainment.
So, whatever else we are occupied with, we always exist in a state that is capable of reaching beyond all of this. Beyond the duality which "we" (a we bigger than just humans), all share. I try to remember to consider all "new info" from whatever "on-high" source is claimed, in this light. To steal a quote, "Anyone who tells you different is selling something"

Any way... I thought I'd throw more feed in the trough
Fred

Victoria Tintagel
23rd October 2010, 19:26
Thanks Tintagelcave, never to late to fill in and bring your great thoughts to this tread.

You have made contact (mental or emotional?) with your hearth, that is great, each one of us, have a different ways to get overwhelmed, I wish you keep on this tract furthering your enlightenment.

All my blessings.

Deega

Thank you, Deega! It's interesting how you mention the mental or emotional way, to enter the heart. For me it's neither way, cause the heart resides in the neutral zone between the brain (mental) and the belly (emotional) Although the heart is in our emotional world too, I guess. What's the difference between emotions and feelings? It's a bit tricky.
My point is, that the nature of this "sacred space" in the heart, belongs to an existence that is outside 3D conditions, it's the HOME of the soul. In that world there's no mental or emotional label, cause these are part of our human 3D condition on Earth. In a way you made me wonder "How do I enter the sacred space in my heart?" I use my attention and intention and go inside, it's present, always, I guess it's been awakened slowly. Haven't been standing on my head, or exhausting myself in meditation a lot :) There must have been something good.... in me...:) remember the song of Maria, The Sound of Music?

Maria:
Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somwhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth

For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could

Happy Tint.

Deega
23rd October 2010, 19:41
Thank you, Deega! It's interesting how you mention the mental or emotional way, to enter the heart. For me it's neither way, cause the heart resides in the neutral zone between the brain (mental) and the belly (emotional) Although the heart is in our emotional world too, I guess. What's the difference between emotions and feelings? It's a bit tricky.
My point is, that the nature of this "sacred space" in the heart, belongs to an existence that is outside 3D conditions, it's the HOME of the soul. In that world there's no mental or emotional label, cause these are part of our human 3D condition on Earth. In a way you made me wonder "How do I enter the sacred space in my heart?" I use my attention and intention and go inside, it's present, always, I guess it's been awakened slowly. Haven't been standing on my head, or exhausting myself in meditation a lot :) There must have been something good.... in me...:) remember the song of Maria, The Sound of Music?

Maria:
Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somwhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth

For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could

Happy Tint.

Great Tintagelcave!, you probably have attained through meditation the path to enlightenment!

And great also that you reach this plateau through "attention and intention". I had a few experience with a shaman where the "intention" was one great way to reach a personal sacred goal.

I wish you the best at reaching this sacred place (soul), and may you nurture it such that you'll will be able to send waves of love and healing energies on the sick, the lonely, the poor, all those in need of basic things.

Thanks to share the "Song of Maria".

You're writing profound spiritual experience, no doubt something good in you!

All my blessings and the best in your sacred place.

Deega

MariaDine
23rd October 2010, 23:59
i'M PARCIAL TO THE GREEK IDEA . PYTHAGORAS A MEMBER BELONGING TO THE GREEK GROUP OF THE PYTHAGOREANS , A «SCHOOL OF MYSTERIES» . A MAN WHO KNEW THAT THE BASE OF CREATION OF THIS PARTICULAR UNIVERSE WAS MATH AND WHAT WE CALL SACRED GEOMETRY .

---- THE MONAD --

Representation of the Pythagorean monad. Monad (from Greek μονάς monas, "unit" from μόνος monos, "alone"), according to the Pythagoreans, was a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all beings, Monad being the source or the One meaning without division.

For the Pythagoreans, the generation of number series was related to objects of geometry as well as cosmogony. According to Diogenes Laertius, from the monad evolved the dyad; from it numbers; from numbers, points; then lines, two-dimensional entities, three-dimensional entities, bodies, culminating in the four elements earth, water, fire and air, from which the rest of our world is built up.

....Leibniz in The Monadology ............ text

begins with a description of monads (proceeding from simple to complicated instances),
then it turns to their principle or creator and
finishes by using both to explain the world.
(I) As far as Leibniz allows just one type of element in the build of the universe his system is monistic. The unique element has been 'given the general name monad or entelechy' and described as 'a simple substance' (§§1, 19). Relying on the etymology of the Greek word (§48), Leibniz posits quantitative differences in perfection between monads which leads to a hierarchical ordering. The basic order is three-tiered: (1) entelechies (2) souls and (3) spirits. Whatever is said about the lower ones (entelechies) is valid for the higher (souls and spirits) but not the obverse. As none of them is without a body (§72), there is a corresponding hierarchy of (1) living beings and animals (2), the latter being either (2) non-reasonable or (3) reasonable. The degree of perfection in each case corresponds to psychic abilities and only spirits or reasonable animals are able to grasp the ideas of both the world and its creator.

(II) God is also said to be a simple substance (§47) but it is the only one which is necessary (§§38-9) and without a body attached (§72). Creation is a permanent state so "[monads] are born from one moment to the next by continual flashes of lightening from the divinity"[7]. Any perfection comes from being created while imperfection is a limitation of nature (§42).

(III) Composite substances or matter are "actually sub-divided without end" and have the properties of their infinitesimal parts (§65). Some understanding how this is possible has been provided by the recent development of fractals. A notorious passage (§67) explains that "each portion of matter can be conceived as like a garden full of plants, or like a pond full of fish. But each branch of a plant, each organ of an animal, each drop of its bodily fluids is also a similar garden or a similar pond". There are no interactions between different monads nor between entelechies and their bodies but everything is regulated by the pre-established harmony (§§78-9). Leibniz concludes that "if we could understand the order of the universe well enough, we would find that it surpasses all the wishes of the wisest people, and that it is impossible to make it better than it is — not merely in respect of the whole in general, but also in respect of ourselves in particular" .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monadology

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 00:06
It is also said that buda in the moment of enlightment rememberd and saw all his incarnations, since the he was a drop of water, a stone, a tree, a bird, etc...a moving conscience in a path of endless experience...

Victoria Tintagel
24th October 2010, 04:04
Re: Where do I come from...?
i'M PARCIAL TO THE GREEK IDEA . PYTHAGORAS A MEMBER BELONGING TO THE GREEK GROUP OF THE PYTHAGOREANS , A «SCHOOL OF MYSTERIES» . A MAN WHO KNEW THAT THE BASE OF CREATION OF THIS PARTICULAR UNIVERSE WAS MATH AND WHAT WE CALL SACRED GEOMETRY .

---- THE MONAD --

Representation of the Pythagorean monad. Monad (from Greek μονάς monas, "unit" from μόνος monos, "alone"), according to the Pythagoreans, was a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all beings, Monad being the source or the One meaning without division.

For the Pythagoreans, the generation of number series was related to objects of geometry as well as cosmogony. According to Diogenes Laertius, from the monad evolved the dyad; from it numbers; from numbers, points; then lines, two-dimensional entities, three-dimensional entities, bodies, culminating in the four elements earth, water, fire and air, from which the rest of our world is built up.

....Leibniz in The Monadology ............ text

begins with a description of monads (proceeding from simple to complicated instances),
then it turns to their principle or creator and
finishes by using both to explain the world.
(I) As far as Leibniz allows just one type of element in the build of the universe his system is monistic. The unique element has been 'given the general name monad or entelechy' and described as 'a simple substance' (§§1, 19). Relying on the etymology of the Greek word (§48), Leibniz posits quantitative differences in perfection between monads which leads to a hierarchical ordering. The basic order is three-tiered: (1) entelechies (2) souls and (3) spirits. Whatever is said about the lower ones (entelechies) is valid for the higher (souls and spirits) but not the obverse. As none of them is without a body (§72), there is a corresponding hierarchy of (1) living beings and animals (2), the latter being either (2) non-reasonable or (3) reasonable. The degree of perfection in each case corresponds to psychic abilities and only spirits or reasonable animals are able to grasp the ideas of both the world and its creator.

(II) God is also said to be a simple substance (§47) but it is the only one which is necessary (§§38-9) and without a body attached (§72). Creation is a permanent state so "[monads] are born from one moment to the next by continual flashes of lightening from the divinity"[7]. Any perfection comes from being created while imperfection is a limitation of nature (§42).

(III) Composite substances or matter are "actually sub-divided without end" and have the properties of their infinitesimal parts (§65). Some understanding how this is possible has been provided by the recent development of fractals. A notorious passage (§67) explains that "each portion of matter can be conceived as like a garden full of plants, or like a pond full of fish. But each branch of a plant, each organ of an animal, each drop of its bodily fluids is also a similar garden or a similar pond". There are no interactions between different monads nor between entelechies and their bodies but everything is regulated by the pre-established harmony (§§78-9). Leibniz concludes that "if we could understand the order of the universe well enough, we would find that it surpasses all the wishes of the wisest people, and that it is impossible to make it better than it is — not merely in respect of the whole in general, but also in respect of ourselves in particular" .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monadology

Hey MariaDine! It's nice how different we play with this question, finding clues and even answers :) Now, does this text give me a clue to find an answer to where I do come from? No! :)
To be honest! It's to abstract! Can you tell it in your own words, maybe, MaraDine? I dare you! Happy Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
24th October 2010, 05:11

Hey SkepticSoul? "greatful" is such a nice word! :) What do you mean, by saying "material things can be wonderful yes. but this is strictly 3rd and 4th density thinking?" How do you think the material world is observed from the 5th and higher dimensions? Can it be obeserved at all? It all depends on choosing priorities here, doesn't it? Preference for 5th or higher, leaving the density of matter, or stay put and merge the higher dimensions with the one here on Earth, the 3D/4D level.

Which I believe we're on the brink of doing exactly that, for the first time in the history of this planet, and surprising ourselves, doing that for the first time too :). We are graduating into a new state of being and creatorship, I believe in my nsho. I know that our senses in the body are the tools for our soul, to experience the material world. Isn't it crucial that life is created by the use of sensual pleasure? Aren't these pleasures an experience for the soul to connect (our) Great Spirit with our physical body? Isn't that why it's so gorguously deliciously nice to experience?:)
Eve speaking...:) Lady Gaia thrives on those energies, as she's walking with her Heavenly bridegroom towards the altar, to speak their joined marriage vows. Still quarreling on their way to it......ha!

I don't believe consciousness is matter, I think it's contained in matter but it's not matter itself....... or is it? Hmmmmmm. I have to chew on that one, I think. I believe matter is a result of the combined use of consciousness (knowledge) and love (the intention to create). Where was I? :) Oh, got it, Earth, thank God....!Happy Tint.

SkepticSoul
24th October 2010, 09:14
Hey SkepticSoul? "greatful" is such a nice word! :) What do you mean, by saying "material things can be wonderful yes. but this is strictly 3rd and 4th density thinking?" How do you think the material world is observed from the 5th and higher dimensions? Can it be obeserved at all? It all depends on choosing priorities here, doesn't it? Preference for 5th or higher, leaving the density of matter, or stay put and merge the higher dimensions with the one here on Earth, the 3D/4D level.

Which I believe we're on the brink of doing exactly that, for the first time in the history of this planet, and surprising ourselves, doing that for the first time too :). We are graduating into a new state of being and creatorship, I believe in my nsho. I know that our senses in the body are the tools for our soul, to experience the material world. Isn't it crucial that life is created by the use of sensual pleasure? Aren't these pleasures an experience for the soul to connect (our) Great Spirit with our physical body? Isn't that why it's so gorguously deliciously nice to experience?:)
Eve speaking...:) Lady Gaia thrives on those energies, as she's walking with her Heavenly bridegroom towards the altar, to speak their joined marriage vows. Still quarreling on their way to it......ha!

I don't believe consciousness is matter, I think it's contained in matter but it's not matter itself....... or is it? Hmmmmmm. I have to chew on that one, I think. I believe matter is a result of the combined use of consciousness (knowledge) and love (the intention to create). Where was I? :) Oh, got it, Earth, thank God....!Happy Tint.

you are very close to my thinking^^

indeed our conscioussness is graduating from 3rd to 4th density.
Also, 5th density is still also physical and is the contemplation level. For when you die your awareness goes to 5th density to review your life/lives and make choices anew...
6th density and above CAN observe lower densities no problem as these awareness levels see all that was/is/will be... no matter what reality it is they want to see. (when you graduate class 3rd grade and you are now at 6th grade surely you can observe and say to a 3rd grader you will learn this and that and do this and that during that year... and ace every test from 3rd grade, you will need to 're-adjust' but it will be no problem.

I think matter is conscioussness because matter is an illusion created by conscioussness therefor it is. I myself can't tell you this for sure you know... i'm only a 3rd density student^^

peace

SkepticSoul
24th October 2010, 09:21
also, for the material pleasures. I know it is 'pleasurable' to experience these things also for learning purposes.
but most of us don't use 'pleasures' as learning processes but more as drugs and obsessity (STS thinking)
When you wish to graduate to 6th density wouldn't you 'need' to let go of all the material things as you won't need them anymore at all??
This is what i mean by material things.
I'm not saying this is wrong that it is pleasurable these material/physical things, it's just that we are at the awareness level of physicality therefor it's ok...
When graduating to 4th density you will slowly have to let go of material things (not all things) as 4th density is less 'dense' than 3rd.
in 4th density it's said to be 'mind over matter' as they say. you are not 'limited' as 3rd density to do stuff with matter in 4th.

Victoria Tintagel
24th October 2010, 09:47
I think matter is conscioussness because matter is an illusion created by conscioussness therefor it is.
I myself can't tell you this for sure you know... i'm only a 3rd density student^^

Hey SkepticSoul, thanks for your reply here, is this summary of dimensions and their qualities a theory for you then?
Being a 3rd density student? And aren't all dimensions existing at the same time and space?
Like the 4th and 5th dimensional vibrations begin to bleed through these Earth density levels?
Which I can feel happening? I guess it's the Convergence David Wilcock is talking about, am I right?
I am wading through unknown teriitory here :) as far as giving words to it.
I wonder, SkepticSoul, how a rock, in it's substance can be an illusion, when I bumb my head against it.
Isn't a rock in the second dimension? The stuff that our planet is formed of?

"Matter created by consciousness, therefore it is consciousness?" Hmmmmm! Isn't there a merging of matter and consciousness, SkepticSoul?
I know a man who told me he cried on the beach, once, cause he felt that every pebble, there were thousands of them :) contained a spirit,
that longed to express itself and be acknowledged. He meditated and called forth these pebble elementals, becoming sort of alive again.
There's something to it........an awakening to co-create the New Earth, us and these spirits, if I am right. Beautiful story, don't you think?
We can do that in nature all the time, call forth the elementals and be connected again. I cannot grasp matter being an illusion,
how on Earth :) can we handle this? I have to tell myself, and even convince myself that the world around me is real, otherwise I leave my body, I am afraid :) Don't we ground ourselves in the solidity of things? I can see the illusion in the nature of matter, being finite and fleeting...like our bodies becoming frail at old age. Attachment to matter is an illusion, that's obvious too. But matter being an illusion in itself?
I have to chew on that, for a while, but I am not going to imagine matter as an illusion now, for me that means floating in soup. Please no! :)
I wonder what you Avaloneans think about this? Can you explain more about matter being an illusion, SkepticalSoul? Thank you! Sunny Tint.

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 10:14
Tint...:) ! If I explain, I would be doing your«homework»...:) ..........and , the text is not to abstract. It is one the most accurate and truthful texts about the theme of where we came from. Leibniz (rosacrucian) was in on secret of the creation of the Universe and the creation of the Monad that originated the «I am»s, and the process of creation of the several bodies that constitute the Template of Man.

Let's see if i can summarise this for you...
The monads are equivalent to metaphysical reality, which atoms are equivalent to the physical phenomena . Monads are the maximum elements of the universe. They are "substantial forms of being with the following properties: they are eternal, uncorrupted, individual subject to its own laws, without mutual interaction, each one reflecting the actual universe within a pre-established harmony (a historically important example of panpsychism). They are centers of forces; substance is force, while space, extension and motion are mere phenomena.

The ontological essence of monads is its irredutable simplicity .Like the atoms, monads have no substance or spacial character. They also differ from atoms by their complete mutual independence, and interactions among monads are only aparent.

Instead by virtue of the principle of pre-established harmony, each monad follows a preprogrammed instruction, peculiar to itself, so a monad knows what to do in each situation. (These "instructions" may be analogous to scientific laws that govern subatomic particles). At the beginning of these intrinsic instructions, each monad is like a small mirror of the universe.

Monads are not necessarily "tiny". Every human being is consisting (and belongs to one) of a monad. (Here we could talk about the theme of free will )

God, too, is a Monad and the existence of God can be inferred through the harmony that prevails in the face of all monads.

And vice-versa, ...God through his «reason and will» is «present» in the universe through the pre-established harmony.

Namasté

Victoria Tintagel
24th October 2010, 10:31
:) Thanks, MariaDine, I'll look into the text again, see if I find it accurate and truthful....:) Guess I wasn't in the right mood yesterday, or simply lazy :) Sunny Tint.

(III) Composite substances or matter are "actually sub-divided without end" and have the properties of their infinitesimal parts (§65). Some understanding how this is possible has been provided by the recent development of fractals. A notorious passage (§67) explains that "each portion of matter can be conceived as like a garden full of plants, or like a pond full of fish. But each branch of a plant, each organ of an animal, each drop of its bodily fluids is also a similar garden or a similar pond".

Fractals :) world within worlds, never ending, I can grasp that :)

Got it, MariaDine, thanks for the poke. These geometrical laws seem similar to the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life explanations, the forming of matter and spirit, based on this symbol, the geometrical and fractal nature of it. I've always been fascinated by the Platonic Solids. In the FOL workshop, lots of pieces of the puzzle fell on their right place, for me. Sunny Tint.

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 10:32
About the physical aspect. We started and are the result of the combination of a gene pool. Many contribuited to what we are today. We are a project, like so many in the Universe.
Namasté

SkepticSoul
24th October 2010, 11:32
Hey SkepticSoul, thanks for your reply here, is this summary of dimensions and their qualities a theory for you then?
Being a 3rd density student? And aren't all dimensions existing at the same time and space?
Like the 4th and 5th dimensional vibrations begin to bleed through these Earth density levels?
Which I can feel happening? I guess it's the Convergence David Wilcock is talking about, am I right?
I am wading through unknown teriitory here :) as far as giving words to it.
I wonder, SkepticSoul, how a rock, in it's substance can be an illusion, when I bumb my head against it.
Isn't a rock in the second dimension? The stuff that our planet is formed of?

"Matter created by consciousness, therefore it is consciousness?" Hmmmmm! Isn't there a merging of matter and consciousness, SkepticSoul?

If matter merges with consciousness and is intertwined what is the difference?
I'm not talking illusion as in a psychotic hallucination...
illusion is real but it's an illusion non the less not so much for 3rd density but for the densities above.
Ofcourse everything you see and feel around you is real because consiousness is real it is just a matter of 'level of awareness'.
The level of awaress determines what is an illusion for you...

About time/space... again in higher densities these don't matter, they are not 'needed' therefor it doesn't exist... everything just IS..

SkepticSoul
24th October 2010, 11:37

It is not so much a theory of mine, i'm just thinking this is the most likely scenario in my eyes. It just resonates with me the most like this.
I know it can be cryptic and such the words that are being presented but it is for you to decide what is truth and what is not for you...

The One
24th October 2010, 14:13
What ever one thinks we will never know its that simple.Its good to share different ideas though

Celine
24th October 2010, 14:16
Why do you believe you will never know?

Victoria Tintagel
24th October 2010, 16:16
The level of awaress determines what is an illusion for you...
Hey SkepticSoul, I agree totally with this, yes!
But what remains to be seen, for me, is that matter merges with consciousness. Hmmmmm! :) I am in doubt.
I think matter is existing separate from consciousness, but entwined, well I don't know.....I find it difficult, really...this one.....thinking aloud, ha ha ha :)
You see, I suddenly have to think of Gregg Bradens explanations of the waves, and their wavelengths, of electricity and magnetics in matter and no matter :)........his work on Zero Point Energy.

This subject is walking along with me, both inviting me to chew on and offering insights, peculiar......nice, uhhh?
I don't know what to say anymore....:) Sunny Tint.

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 16:16
A FEW CURIOSITIES :)
Nmasté
MD

Archaeological Chronology of Man (not academic)
Compiled from various sources.

2.8 billion years BC
Hundreds of metallic spheres of limonite are found in South African mines. His approximate age is 2.8 billion years. Klerksdorp Museum. Material made with human technology, and not merely the product of natural forces.
At least 200 of these spheres were extracted from the depths of the rocky Wonderstone silver mine in South Africa So far nothing else, it was not for some characteristics of these spheres:

http://members.aon.at/kleini/Bilder/kugel01.jpg

- They are made from a mixture of nickel and steel, not found in nature. Some are so tough that even been scratched by steel bits - Other, when opened, reveal a spongy material that turns to dust on contact with air;

- The balance of their weight is extremely well constructed. So good, analyzed at the California Space Institute, has exceeded the limits of accuracy with which they work.

- Most of the spheres has an absurd resemblance to the mysterious moon of Saturn, Iapetus, whose strange design was not known in detail now, in January 2005! Another risk has three parallel perfectly around the ball;

- Now, the "detail" the most insignificant: the estimated age of these spheres is 2.8 to 3 billion years, when the more complex form of life on Earth at this time were the seaweed.

Interestingly these spheres is the concave hole in the same place where he is the same vacuum on one of Saturn's moons, Iapetus.

440 million BC

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PW90a9Ino3E/TEmjLYsBCoI/AAAAAAAACyo/NMIAZ_2he9s/s1600/meister_box1b.jpg

Ancient footprints sidewalks (boots!) Who smashed a fossilized trilobite (a kind of prehistoric insect that lived only during the Paleozoic era and the extinct 240 million years) in the region of Antelope Springs, 43 miles from the city of Delta in the State of Utah, USA. The footprints, measuring 32.5 x 11.24 cm, were discovered by Mr. Francis William Meister and Shape, on June 3, 1968.
The fossilized footprints fossilized trilobites both in their soles, on the tip of his right foot and left side of the heel of left foot.

320 Million BC

On June 22, 1844, this curious report was published in the London Times: "Few days ago, as some workmen were employed in quarrying a rock close to the Tweed, about 400 feet below Rutherford-mill, was discovered a gold necklace encrusted the rock to a depth of 2.4 meters. "Dr. A. W. Medd of the British Geological Survey wrote in 1985 that this stone is of Early Carboniferous era, aged between 320 and 360 million years. Who dropped this gold chain in the ancient forest ferns in the distant past when the most advanced forms of life on the planet were amphibians and insects?

290 million a.C

Robledo Mountains, New Mexico:
In 1987, paleontologist Jerry MacDonald discovered fossilized footprints of several different species of animals, including humans, in a layer of rock originated in the Silurian period, a time between 290 and 248 million years ago.
Fossilized footprints found in ROCK ON region Robledo, New Mexico, United States.

250 million BC (Age of destroyed Maldek!)

Antiquity of the ten human footprints with five toes perfect measuring 23.73 x 10.25 cm, investigated by Dr. G. Wilburg Burroughs in 1931, the Department of Geology at the Berea College, Kentucky, United States. Found in the northwest of Mount Vernon, United States.
Antiquity of giant human footprints measuring 59 x 18 cm, indicating a weight of 250 kg, found in Mount Victoria, United States. Investigated and discovered in 1970 by Dr. Rex Gilroy, director of the Mount York Natural History Museum.

70 million BC

Ancient fossils of human footprints found in the region of Valdecevilla in Rioja, Spain.
Antique metal cube found in 1885 in a mine in Austria, a coal stratum. The object is now in the museum in Salisbury.
Navalsaz, Soria, Spain.
In the town of Navalsaz in Soria, Spain, more than 500 footprints of Tyrannosaurus rex have been discovered. Together these footprints were human footprints made in the same time the rest of the set of prints were produced, approximately 70 million years ago.

65 million BC

Ancient human footprints found alongside dinosaur footprints in the famous "Valley of the Giants," along the Paluxy riverbed near Glen Rose, Texas, United States. The footprints were investigated in 1971 by Dr. C. N. Dougherty, who had a record of hundreds of footprints in the region of Paluxy. ( two footprints).

According to science, "modern" humans were even around for 65 million years ago, let alone people who worked metal. So how does science explain the semi-ovoid metallic tubes dug out of chalk Cretaceous 65 million years ago in Livet in France? In 1885, a block of coal was broken and found a metal cube obviously made by intelligent hands.
Metal pipe found at Livet, France

60 million BC

Antiquity attributed to the collection of engraved stones of Dr. Javier Cabrera, found in the region of Ocucaje, near the city of Ica, Peru. In these rocks (called The Stones of Ica), are graphic depictions of beings who lived in a remote epoch, contemporaneous with the dinosaurs, being in possession of a large and advanced technology. According to Cabrera, this
civilization would have evacuated the earth before a large group of earthquakes and destruction, so that eliminated the dinosaurs.
Ica stones. Representation of men being eaten by dinosaurs, T. rex and riding a Triceratops .

22 million BC

Ancient giant fossilized footprint of a slab of clay found in the coal mine of Cow Canyon, about 40 miles from Lovelock, the United States.

15 million BC

Antiquity of the brand of a shoe found in Fisher Canyon, Pershing County, in Nevada, USA.

1 million BC

Antiquity of the small statue made of 2 cm in clay, found in 1889 in the town of Nampa, Idaho, United States, at a depth of 90 meters.

500 000 BC

Antiquity of geode found, on February 13, 1961, the group composed by Mike Mikesell, Wallace A. Lane and Virginia Maxey near Owens Lake in the region of Olancha, California, containing inside a metal part manufactured and their characteristics, according to Dr. Willis, resembles a spark plug for an engine explosion.
Ask fossilized within a rock

400 MIL A.c

Currency of a large areas of digging wells near Lawn Ridge, Illinois (USA) in 1871. Found 35 meters below the surface, this coin has between 200,000 and 400,000 years. The Ministry official argues that the first wedge of coins took place about 3000 years.

117 000 BC

Lake Langebaan, South Africa:
The South African geologist David Roberts, discovered three human footprints (right) fossilized in the region of Lake Langebaan, north of the capital Cape Town. Scientists believe that these prints, with roughly 117,000 years old are most related to modern man.

100 000 BC

Antiquity of the Neanderthal skull found in Australia by Dr. Morton Sorrel. expedition leader, within which an object has been found with characteristics that indicate some sort of alien implant, although it is being investigated by experts from the University of Sydney.

40 000 BC

Antiquity of the Neanderthal skull, pierced by bullets, exhibited at the Natural History Museum, London, England. Was found in the region of Broken Hill, Northern Rhodesia, Africa.

29 000 BC

Ppaintings found in Tanzania has an estimated age of 29,000 years. In the same group of paintings discovered in Tanzania, where UFOs are seen. In it we see being different from normal, with stout head and skinny body, similar to the crew of UFO sightings today.
On the left drawing - look like UFOs, and on the right - apparently beings abducting humans for Tanzania, Africa

http://revelations-2012.com/Ancient_Cave_Art.html

http://revelations-2012.com/images/camonica.jpg

20 000 BC

Ancient petroglyph of an investigation by the brothers Leyland in Australia, where it appears clearly an individual wearing a helmet and clothing with a zipper front, coming out of a spherical object with a tripod.

Antiquity of the paintings in the caves of Altamira, near the region of Santillana del Mar in Santander, Spain, in whose interior designs have been identified that are thinking about flying saucers.

17,000 BC

France, the cave of "Pech Merle" near "Le Cabrerets" c.17.000 - 15,000 BC The scene depicts a landscape full of wildlife along with several saucer shaped objects. The objects seem totally out of context.

12 000 BC

Ancient Petroglyphs of Val Camonica, Italy.
The images appear to be the first two "astronauts" and beside there is a bright object above the representation of a human being.

12 000 BC

Ancient cave paintings found in the Ferghana Valley region, in Uzbekistan, part of the ancient silk route, discovered by the Russian archaeologist Gueorqui Chatseld, which presents entities wearing space suits alongside a saucer in flight.

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 17:09
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mrLikSIupJc/S8Q56eGr00I/AAAAAAAAAVk/Xcurfy-y99o/s1600/Nova+Imagem+(2).bmp

CHINESE ILLUSTRATION 1400 AD ....:)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CHF0b4jT-0U/SaDG-PEOjiI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/pc35vt6rtE0/s400/Ume+No+Chiri,+ilustra%C3%A7%C3%A3o+japonesa+de+1803.jpg

Ume No Chiri, JAPANESE ILUSTRATION 1803

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/04images/Paintings/Basel_1566b.jpg

Basel 1566

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/UFOs_in_Art_02.html

Deega
24th October 2010, 17:25
Thanks MariaDine,

Great post MariaDine, we will keep on searching, searching, following-up on what yesterday peers (looking for who we are, where we come from, etc.) were thinking of on human, nature status (body, mind, spiritual)...! I guess that archeology stand to give us clues on what was...!, very interesting and rewarding...!

And there is all kind of information coming in, now a days, that make us rethink continuously of where we come from...!

Last night, I start reading the eBook "UFO Highway" of Anthony F. Sanchez.

The author puts us on the possibility that we were created by ET, that have been living here millions if not billions of years prior to our time. I'm not through it yet, but in reading what Colonel X, an employee in the US Arm Force tells Sanchez, if true, Robert Tellinger, Zacharia Stitchin would hold some ground here. And, again, if true, at lease, we would know that we were created by the Anu descendants, first the Greys, then the Hybrids, and last We human, genetically engineered. If true, at lease, we know where we come from! Following that, it would be interesting to know a lot more of what, when, where, why was it done that way. And that, we should be proud of where we come from, be thankful for this great creation, and on, and on...., but still, questions as to the truthness of it...?

So I will keep on reading and ponder what maybe...!

All my blessings.

Deega

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 18:04
Thank you , dear Deega ! :)

RODRIGO ROMO has books about those themes. But in Portuguese...there are no tranlations , yet. Nevertheless, in these days some other authors are bound to receive the «same» Info. :)

Fredkc
24th October 2010, 18:12
MariaDiene;
Loved the post of curiosities.

Off-topic silly question;
The text is a challenging read. Was it originally written in english, then translated to Portuguese, then back into english?
Or was it just portuguese to english? (enquiring semi-bi-linguals want to know) ;^)
Fred

MariaDine
24th October 2010, 18:56
AHAHHA ! Brasilien-Portuguese to English ! to understand brasilien is a challenge even to the portuguese...Ahahhaha ! :) .............Sorry, didn't have time to correct the text.

Fredkc
24th October 2010, 19:02
I lived in Chile for 4 years, as a child.
To this day 'brazilian' is a complete mystery to my ear. Any recognized word is completely accidental.
I absolutely love to listen to it, especially in song. Incredibly beautiful to listen to.

rgray222
25th October 2010, 12:14
I have been reading through this thread with some interest and delight. I too feel as many of you do that there has been some manipulation of the human DNA but that really does not make any difference; our reality that we are living right now is what is really important. I believe that reality is different for each and every person accordingly to journey of each persons soul! Long ago I began to diminish the importance of my religion and attempt to give more credence and importance to our Creator. This is the path I have chosen and it feels comfortable and right for me.

To say that time does not exists is something that I have been thinking about for some time and it is a hard concept to grasp (at least for me) but it is really the only conclusions, I can reach. When I think of the concept of the soul, and what it goes through in the space of the universe it seems to be an endless process. The process of life, death...........heaven hell or purgatory (yes I am catholic) seems so man made. It seems a way to manipulate mankind into a pattern of desired behaviors.

So I guess my point is, what we are and who we are is important, my need to recoginize the journey of the soul is key for me! To understand that it is a process and not a finite happening is critical to my growth. Undertstanding that external as well as internal forces have shaped my being is nice to know but it does not change anything. Understanding that the movement of the soul is not movement though time but journey to attain, call it what you like, greater..... love, peace, perfection, enlightenment makes no difference.

To me the question is..........is there a point that the Creator steps forward and and says you have enough experience, your path has lead you to me, come and join me............is that what we call Heaven

The One
25th October 2010, 12:37
Where do i come from the possibilities are endless

We have our own ideas and beliefs but truth be known at present no one actually knows unless we have some definite proof.

The good thing about this post it gets people thinking all possibilities.

Deega
25th October 2010, 15:38
I have been reading through this thread with some interest and delight. I too feel as many of you do that there has been some manipulation of the human DNA but that really does not make any difference; our reality that we are living right now is what is really important. I believe that reality is different for each and every person accordingly to journey of each persons soul! Long ago I began to diminish the importance of my religion and attempt to give more credence and importance to our Creator. This is the path I have chosen and it feels comfortable and right for me.

To say that time does not exists is something that I have been thinking about for some time and it is a hard concept to grasp (at least for me) but it is really the only conclusions, I can reach. When I think of the concept of the soul, and what it goes through in the space of the universe it seems to be an endless process. The process of life, death...........heaven hell or purgatory (yes I am catholic) seems so man made. It seems a way to manipulate mankind into a pattern of desired behaviors.

So I guess my point is, what we are and who we are is important, my need to recoginize the journey of the soul is key for me! To understand that it is a process and not a finite happening is critical to my growth. Undertstanding that external as well as internal forces have shaped my being is nice to know but it does not change anything. Understanding that the movement of the soul is not movement though time but journey to attain, call it what you like, greater..... love, peace, perfection, enlightenment makes no difference.

To me the question is..........is there a point that the Creator steps forward and and says you have enough experience, your path has lead you to me, come and join me............is that what we call Heaven

Thanks RGray222, interesting discussion, yessss!, thanks to all participating!

And we may spend our life discussing on this great subject, as had the best philosophers of yesteryears, and we may find confortable understanding to live with, then, it is great...!

IMHO, in the 3rd dimensional dualistic world (us/I), our Creator won't step forward....heaven, because, we already are part of God, one life may stand to experience what we have chosen to lived, and when you rethink all there is to learn, many, many incarnations are necessary....!, but who tell if this is necessary...?, God, us...?, your knowing stands!

And again IMHO, we already are part of God world, and I guess that we even be able to IMAGINED a worldly heaven..., would that be too farfetch...?, or at the very lease think heavenly, live as much as one can heavenly, and put all the pleasure there is in accomplishing our minute every day task (family, professional, others)..., would that be enough...?,

IMHO, I don't think so!, because, our DNA is programmed such that we keep on creating constantly our world..., we can be without it, it instrinsect!, and great!

All my blessings.

Deega

SkepticSoul
25th October 2010, 17:26

Why would you think 'the creator' would say to you 'join me you are ready...' IF
'the creator' has given you 'free will' your own mind to think and do whatever it is you WANT to do in the universe.
All there is is lessons you are here to learn and grow into a powerful soul with lots of knowledge etc..
Creator doesn't care about you joining or what path you take only you have a set of rules to 'live' by in the universe...

Peace

Deega
26th October 2010, 13:54
About the physical aspect. We started and are the result of the combination of a gene pool. Many contribuited to what we are today. We are a project, like so many in the Universe.
Namasté

Thanks Maria for your post, great of you!

All my blessings.

Deega

SkepticSoul
30th October 2010, 11:54
Thanks SkepticSoul,

Love to read your point of view!, a few comments though.

Why would consciousness creates the illusion of taste...things?

Consciousness bring us near the divine spark of living, loving, giving, understanding, etc., I love to be in this great world, not expecting more than the miracle that I see ever second...!

And so it seems that I'm 3rd dimensional being, I try to make it loving..., dearing..., upfilling...! And when I feel bad or sick, I try to live through it by thinking that when the going was easy, I had the pleasure of pleasure, now that it tough, it is a new uneasy learning...!

All my blessings.

Deega

first of, to make sumthing clear xD, you are not a 3rd dimensional being, you are a 3rd density being. there are infinite number of dimensions within 3rd density and infinite number of realities in 3rd density as in 4th density and so on.

Why do you 'love' being in 3rd density? Is it because you like taste, feelings, and less important material things?
If this is the case, from 4th and above density and even also from 3rd it is 'considered' Service To Self meaning you are 'wanting' to experience sumthing for 'yourself'. I SAY THIS AGAIN, this is not considered BAD in my view, but if u wish to graduate to higher densities (without the negativeness) you should really consider giving up being Service to Self and start being Service to Others.

I know it's hard to accept the fact that 'pleasure' in 3rd density is considered service to self stuff, I TOO have a REALLY HARD TIME accepting this... but if you wish to return to 'oneness with the source' you shouldn't occupy ur mind with 'wanting' love etc...

Peace

SkepticSoul
30th October 2010, 12:04
Also, meaning of Service to Others in my view is just guiding people to do the right thing and if someone asks for help, then just help IF YOU CAN and don't interfere with the lessons he/she is going trough... you can have a loving family of your own but within families there is MUCH control/interference going on. to give you an example when a parent says NO u cant do this and you cant do that because... if a child wants to try for instance... take a swim in a mud pool in sum forest... In a way it is interfering and i know it's a stupid compare but whatever xD it's still interfering of what the child wants AT THAT MOMENT

Now.. you can say that like when a child wants sumthing that's bad for him/her. but when a parent starts saying no 'without' the why and if the child doesn't 'accept' to hear the warning of the parent and the child doesn't get what it wanted than it creates karma because it hasn't 'learned' the lesson either from self or parent.

Deega
30th October 2010, 14:21
Great SkepticSoul, here is a few comments.

you are not a 3rd dimensional being, you are a 3rd density being. there are infinite number of dimensions within 3rd density and infinite number of realities in 3rd density as in 4th density and so on.

I would refered Dr Suzan Carolls http://www.multidimensions.com/MDC/mdc_1dim.html on the conscious level, interesting !

Why do you 'love' being in 3rd density? Is it because you like taste, feelings, and less important material things? I think that way, and try to live it that way (uneasy), do we have any other choices....? On the material things, it's en ever unsatisfaction feeling, try my best to lived with what I have, I'm not a good consumer of material things.....!

Service to others

Well, through the years, I have put up (with the help of a few friends) a Busary Foundation for my University (Fondation Saint-Louis-Mailler), doing benevolent works for years, that is service to others. I worked benevolently for two years and half to organized a two days seminars in Sustainable Development in my home area. I have put-up in 1995 an Organization (Mini-université Saint-Louis-Maillet - was closed last year) for Summer Camp to 7 to 8th graders, raised moneys that was given to the above Foundation after closure in 2010. And it has been that way through my professional life. Lately, I will be working with a group of people raising money for 4 to 8th graders who don't have the money to register and participate in sporting/cultural activities in my area. And it will be that way until the energy has left me.

if you wish to return to 'oneness with the source' you shouldn't occupy ur mind with 'wanting' love etc...

The way I see it, we are caught in 3rd dimensional consciousness dualistic world, years of thinking by the greatest of philosophers did not necessarily brought them to oneness, didn't bring them to be illuminated, didn't bring them nirvana (maybe for a smaller duration!). I'm not in wanting love, I am love.

All my blessings.

Deega

SkepticSoul
30th October 2010, 15:10
I'm not in wanting love, I am love.

Deega

That's the spirit :-)

Deega
24th November 2010, 22:05
Apparently, when someone dies of old age...about 50% of their body mass is of symbiotic and foreign bacterial origin. Ie, not human. Not 'alien' per se, but.... not human.

Hi Carmody,

I was rereading the Tread, when I came to your post, wonder...!, may you tell, what do you mean that our human body living is 50% not our human body once dead....?

Thanks.

All my blessings.

Deega

MariaDine
25th November 2010, 03:27
Where do we come from ? Well, we all come from the »Source» in Monadic terms. Where the humanoid matrix made is apparence was in the Lyra galaxy. (According to writtten Info from several «chanels», from Andromedans , Pleidians , Arturiains. etc)

Gone002
27th November 2010, 19:45
Very complex and hard question to answer. I’m not sure if God is the right answer but that is what I pray to; God has guided me and protected my family and friends. I ask nothing of him for myself only to protect and guide the ones I love. That is what I feel created myself and all other on earth, regardless of what it is called by different cultures.

It is we that corrupt the image of God, we wage war in his name, freewill is the gift we were given and it’s a curse.

shiva777
27th November 2010, 19:52
everyone comes from the Bermuda triangle...and we will all disappear in to it as well

Deega
27th November 2010, 20:08
Where do we come from ? Well, we all come from the »Source» in Monadic terms. Where the humanoid matrix made is apparence was in the Lyra galaxy. (According to writtten Info from several «chanels», from Andromedans , Pleidians , Arturiains. etc)

Thanks MariaDine,

May you tell, «source» in Monadic Terms would be...?

Would Zacharia Stichin have a different perspective than the channelers on where we are from....?

And from your perspective, would you say that information printed on clay tablets have a better standing than information from channelers...?, I don't know...!, but I have read that channelers are not always credible...!, I'm not passing judgment here, just trying to have another point of view on this.

All my blessings to you MariaDine.

Deega

Deega
27th November 2010, 20:13
everyone comes from the Bermuda triangle...and we will all disappear in to it as well

Thanks Shiva777,

May you tell why you come to this conclusion...?

Is there a site where extraterrestrials come and do their experimentations...?, and if so, have you read something that is more precise...?, and how would you judge the credibility of the author of the information you have...?, may you tell...!

All my blessings Shiva777.

Deega

Banshee
27th November 2010, 20:51

Are you referring to the alternate universe that surrounds this planet?

Deega
28th November 2010, 20:35
Very complex and hard question to answer. I’m not sure if God is the right answer but that is what I pray to; God has guided me and protected my family and friends. I ask nothing of him for myself only to protect and guide the ones I love. That is what I feel created myself and all other on earth, regardless of what it is called by different cultures.

It is we that corrupt the image of God, we wage war in his name, freewill is the gift we were given and it’s a curse.

Thanks Celt for your post,

I loved your first paragraph, and I would loved your comments on the second one.

When you say "freewill is the gift we were given and it's a curse", you don't mean to say that we should not have freewill....?, in the first place!

All my blessings.

Deega

Carmody
28th November 2010, 23:05
the understanding is that the so-called symbiotic bacteria we have in our bodies becomes quite overwhelming as we age.... and in old age tends to make up 50% of our body mass. So yes, yucky. 50% of uor bodies as some unwanted bacteria. Makes the idea of phlegm and similar take on a whole new, er, feel.

As for the thread title, I've been fighting it since I first saw this thread.... and I just HAVE to post this. My essentially dark humor demands it.

Where do I come from? Molassar knows! :madgrin: :p ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVjEURN0JU&feature=related

However, as bizarre this inclusion to the thread may seem, there is a lesson in it.

Deega
29th November 2010, 00:30
the understanding is that the so-called symbiotic bacteria we have in our bodies becomes quite overwhelming as we age.... and in old age tends to make up 50% of our body mass. So yes, yucky. 50% of uor bodies as some unwanted bacteria. Makes the idea of phlegm and similar take on a whole new, er, feel.

As for the thread title, I've been fighting it since I first saw this thread.... and I just HAVE to post this. My essentially dark humor demands it.

Where do I come from? Molassar knows! :madgrin: :p ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVjEURN0JU&feature=related

However, as bizarre this inclusion to the thread may seem, there is a lesson in it.

Thanks Carmody,

Then it is a scientific evidence...is it?

If you were fighting the Title of this tread, something get to you, and hopefully, this thing was great for you...!, hopefully..., not otherwise!

The end of the video, "I am...from you", a message of an Earthing toward an Annunaki or other gods figures, do you see that way or in a different way....?

All my blessings.

Deega

Orion.V
29th November 2010, 15:03
My personal opinion on this , like many others here is that we all come from a source of consciousness and that we inhabit certain types of bodies or vessels.
It does not really matter where our vessels come from or if they were engineered by someone else. What really matters is what we have inside, the real US and our thoughts.

Deega
29th November 2010, 20:47
My personal opinion on this , like many others here is that we all come from a source of consciousness and that we inhabit certain types of bodies or vessels.
It does not really matter where our vessels come from or if they were engineered by someone else. What really matters is what we have inside, the real US and our thoughts.

Thanks Orion.V,

I concur with you that "what we have inside" is of first importance.

But IMHO, I feel that if one would know where we are from...!, who were our ancestors...!, what were their motives to create who we are....!, and on...! at lease, we would know our true history, know our yesteryears cultures, why were we created...!, who were they...!, may we established contact...!, etc.

All my blessings.

Deega

Orion.V
29th November 2010, 21:07
Thanks Orion.V,

I concur with you that "what we have inside" is of first importance.

But IMHO, I feel that if one would know where we are from...!, who were our ancestors...!, what were their motives to create who we are....!, and on...! at lease, we would know our true history, know our yesteryears cultures, why were we created...!, who were they...!, may we established contact...!, etc.

All my blessings.

Deega

Oh yes, absolutely!
Speaking on that level of finding origins is also very important, tempting and exciting.

I always keep 2 levels of thinking when i wonder about my origins. One level ( the primary ) is about the origins of the consciousness and the source and the other ( secondary ) is the origins of the body we inhabit.

DawgBone
29th November 2010, 21:16

Right! Physical reality could be viewed as a training ground, in itself of no particular importance. What is important is the educational experience, the way our souls respond to the stresses and challenges. How we grow and love.

Except that I am really fond of this planet! Letting the TPTB screw it up does not sit well with me. I make the existential choice of valuing physical reality, valuing Gaia and valuing the good humans striving to create a better world. It has importance, if we give it importance.

Zook
29th November 2010, 21:27
My mind: I come from someplace. I will go again someplace, someday. I come from sometime ago. I will go again sometime from now ... someplace, somehow. Anything more is just a guess.

My body: I come from the family birthing room in my mother's eldest sister's house at the foothills of the Eastern Ghats in Narasingapalli, Yelamanchili, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, Good Earth.

When I listen to John Denver, I come from West Virginia, where I belong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWzeInQaUk4

When I think of Louisiana and Susannah for to see, I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knees.

:typing:

Banshee
29th November 2010, 21:41
I LOVE John Denver. Do you have Annie's Song? :)

( I didn't miss your point. You are everyone - that is beautiful )

Zook
29th November 2010, 22:28
Hi Banshee,

I LOVE John Denver. Do you have Annie's Song? :)
( I didn't miss your point. You are everyone - that is beautiful )

I miss both Johns ... Denver and Lennon ... what profound souls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C21G2OkHEYo

:music:

Banshee
29th November 2010, 22:43
:Cry:

I miss them too. Such a loss.

Thank you!

Carmody
30th November 2010, 01:48
I miss my freedom. I used to tell my mother when I was a kid (And she could not understand what it means), "Go Anywhere - Be Anywhere...Do Anything - Be Anything --- No Limits"

As for my earlier bit from the film, in this thread, that was seriously only my sense of humor. I used to love that film, as it was a parable drawing on what is deep inside of us, in many ways, our fears, our hopes, etc. Like all good tales, in the end, it is full of hope and turns to a future, one with the human emotions of loss and hope/desire blending. like they always do. however one wishes to put it.

The same thing that used to draw my sister to sneaking up on one when one was eating a big bag of chips... and crush! crush! crush! them to a powder and then run away laughing (a relatively innocent crime but apparently very amusing and annoying all the same time)...it is that sort of thing that made me post post it. I could not help myself as the lines in the film are literally the title of the thread.

Gone002
1st December 2010, 20:34
Thanks Celt for your post,

I loved your first paragraph, and I would loved your comments on the second one.

When you say "freewill is the gift we were given and it's a curse", you don't mean to say that we should not have freewill....?, in the first place!

All my blessings.

Deega

Sorry for the late reply, yet another loaded question. While it may seem like a rather odd comment to say from an Avalon member and a crusader for good, but I feel that freewill is our test we try to do good but it is always outweighed by those that are misguided and wish to do as they want. While this is them expressing there freewill it comes with the price of another life.
Money, power, control etc all of these have formed from the freewill of others in control, to bend others to their will. If we were devoid of freewill for example there would be peace no wars etc. But that comes at a price, giving up what makes use human, curiosity along with the gambit of emotions. I feel it would be a price worth paying, yet it’s not my call to dictate what others do. Instead we fight against evil with a just angry, waiting until are calling to God.

Deega
1st December 2010, 23:22
Sorry for the late reply, yet another loaded question. While it may seem like a rather odd comment to say from an Avalon member and a crusader for good, but I feel that freewill is our test we try to do good but it is always outweighed by those that are misguided and wish to do as they want. While this is them expressing there freewill it comes with the price of another life.
Money, power, control etc all of these have formed from the freewill of others in control, to bend others to their will. If we were devoid of freewill for example there would be peace no wars etc. But that comes at a price, giving up what makes use human, curiosity along with the gambit of emotions. I feel it would be a price worth paying, yet it’s not my call to dictate what others do. Instead we fight against evil with a just angry, waiting until are calling to God.

Thanks Celt to reply, great of you!, and yes!, I think you're right, freewill is our test...!, and we have seen what it bring...!, challenges on both sides (positive, negative)!

And our Financial World have established in yesteryears, a system that allow the manifest freewill of the powerful (in our system, those who have money) on Nature and the poor. Unfortunately, the less fortunate one in the society is left with lesser freewill...!, could it be different...?, what should make it different...?, and we could add-on questions...

In our societal perspective, freewill have different degrees, but it shouldn't be that way...!

All my blessings.

Deega

neptuneforce
2nd December 2010, 05:16
We come from everywhere collectively

Deega
2nd December 2010, 15:24
We come from everywhere collectively

Thanks Neptuneforce,

If I understand you correctly, all of our ancestors collectively, were brought on Earth (alltogether) with the help of some Alien...? forces, would that stand correct...?, if so, may you expand on this idea....?

All my blessings.

Deega

Merkaba360
10th December 2010, 20:29
There is no We. Subject and object are one thing appearing as 2. So we are the hologram perceiving itself. Nothing can be separate from the hologram. So once u realize u are everything, than u are nothing. Something and nothing are the same thing too.

The mystery is how the division happened for there to be someone to ask these questions and wonder about itself as if it was not it. That may not have answer. Perhaps it just happened and then once there was seemingly separation the evolution began.

Deega
10th December 2010, 23:30
There is no We. Subject and object are one thing appearing as 2. So we are the hologram perceiving itself. Nothing can be separate from the hologram. So once u realize u are everything, than u are nothing. Something and nothing are the same thing too.

The mystery is how the division happened for there to be someone to ask these questions and wonder about itself as if it was not it. That may not have answer. Perhaps it just happened and then once there was seemingly separation the evolution began.

Thanks Merkaba360,

You love philosophy...!, hmm!, interesting!, great of you!, a few comments.

IMHO, I think that our spirit, our conscience have the ability to be outside/inside our hologram, our spirit is omniscient, omnipresent, unfortunately limited by our body. And yes! we are nothing and everything in our body, but in our spirit, we are everything...!

Your logic on the mystery....began, is very interesting, be back again!

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
14th December 2010, 17:09
Hi Avalonians, Guests,

Here is Zachary Stitchin on "Where do we come from!".

http://mars-earth.com/sitchintext.htm

All my blessings.

Deega

Merkaba360
16th December 2010, 00:12
Yea this stuff is hard to put in words.

The spirit is the oneness. The non separate world. So once your dissolve into the sea of oneness, then you are the whole hologram. But once you are everything you are nothing.

something from nothing is still nothing. So, the hologram is also nothing. So nothing cant be outside itself. It just appears that way inside the illusion. Yea, ive experienced the awareness of being some observer outside the hologram, free of it. That is a free feeling of being a blissful nothing and yet that nothing is the same as the everything hologram. In other words, something and nothing is One too, its all just a trick.

And that is of course my opinion on it for what its worth.

str8thinker
16th December 2010, 03:35
Lloyd Pye accepts Sitchin's explanation (Annunaki, etc.) for the origin of our physical bodies, though the origin of our conscious selves is still far from clear. I've posted links to Pye's 1999 lecture "Everything you know is wrong" here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?361-Everything-you-know-is-wrong-Lloyd-Pye&p=81426#post81426). Enjoy.

Deega
16th December 2010, 19:24
Yea this stuff is hard to put in words.

The spirit is the oneness. The non separate world. So once your dissolve into the sea of oneness, then you are the whole hologram. But once you are everything you are nothing.

something from nothing is still nothing. So, the hologram is also nothing. So nothing cant be outside itself. It just appears that way inside the illusion. Yea, ive experienced the awareness of being some observer outside the hologram, free of it. That is a free feeling of being a blissful nothing and yet that nothing is the same as the everything hologram. In other words, something and nothing is One too, its all just a trick.

And that is of course my opinion on it for what its worth.

Thanks Merkaba360 for your reply,

While you are everything, you are nothing! This stands at the meditative level, at the philosophical level, but our spirit rest in a body, so the experience is holy and everything in the spirit is captured in the body...!

And still, something for nothing is still nothing...., it can't be nothing with the capture..., but I would concur that it feel that way...Yes!

You had a great spiritual experience, one wish to hold it for a while, but reality creep in. I don't see it as a trick, I see it as a short episodal enlightenment, good for the soul!

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
17th December 2010, 17:09
Lloyd Pye accepts Sitchin's explanation (Annunaki, etc.) for the origin of our physical bodies, though the origin of our conscious selves is still far from clear. I've posted links to Pye's 1999 lecture "Everything you know is wrong" here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?361-Everything-you-know-is-wrong-Lloyd-Pye&p=81426#post81426). Enjoy.

Thanks Str8inker, great of you.

Interesting too, Lloyd Pye accepts Stichin's explanation, was not aware of this, it would be great if other authors come along with their support.

Thanks also for the link, I downloaded it, my ZIP software could not opened the first part for some reason, I will have to try back, is it a video thing...?

All my blessings.

Deega

Fredkc
17th December 2010, 17:36
Where do I come from...?
I am a joint venture between God, myself, Mom, and dad.

It's quite possible that others may have 'messed with the soup'.
1. That's no excuse.
2. God n'me is working on it. Seems his end never was broke, and he's waiting for me to figger out the same, re. my end. :)

I'll get back to you,
Fred

Deega
10th February 2011, 19:18
Hi,

I'm reading Anton Parks "Le Secret des Étoiles Sombres", very interesting piece of information. His book is categorized under the "fiction" class.

At 14, he was invade by the light, within, he was receiving information that he didn't knew what to make of. He was fortunate to have parents who were comprehensive and helpful in his unvoluntary journey. This unvoluntarily light information lasted for a period of 10 years, every day, 1 to 3 times a day.

In his book, he presents the history of ET from different regions (Sirius, Pleades, Orion in particular) of the Universe who came to Earth for resources and it' paradise. And later on, they genetically engineered human beings.

I don't know if it was translated, I would think that it will be in a very near future. A must read book.

All my blessing.

Deega