PDA

View Full Version : Waves, Magnetism, & Mankind-The Battle for our Potential Reality-Part 2- Waves

Quantum Logic
4th February 2012, 18:05
Waves- one of the primary components of the Universe. They are everywhere; they are audible sound, light, x-rays, and many other things we do not yet understand. The Universe could not exist without them- they are a part of our existence. When broken down to a basic level, Consciousness(thoughtforms) are waves as well. So thought forms matter, and matter forms the Universe.

Tesla, one of the greatest minds of all time, understood this. But as everyone knows there were (and still are) forces that do not want us to understand this very simple functional component of our Universe. This thread will explore some specific anomalies that relate to waves- both in our “past” and now.

If you have been following my posts, you have already read the following links to them here. If you have not, You might want to read them before going any further in this thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36083-Mitchell-Coombes-Does-he-really-have-access-to-insider-info/page9&highlight=coombes
post#161

This anomaly was what began my quest to understand what is really happening here. It led me to look at something else, which led to this post-

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39632-Waves-Magnetism-Mankind-The-Battle-for-our-Potential-Reality-Part-1-Introduction/page2
#40- bottom of page, then continued on next page.

These anomalies in the infrasound range, both during catastrophic events, simply cannot be coincidence, as I believe there are no coincidences in the Universe. An member, joedjemal, made the comment that some thing had to have happened to those steel girders that are part of the structure. That got me wondering- what are the similarities between all of these events?

Tesla had vision that was beyond the average person's ability to comprehend, but yet he was shunned and ridiculed by his peers- even though they all eventually adapted his principles into the progression of technology. After years of reading his patents and life story, I realized it wasn't the messenger they were trying to put down, but the message itself.

Take a look at this link on Tesla's mechanical oscillator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla%27s_oscillator

I have known about the device for a long time, but something in this entry intrigued me. It was this quote within that page-”The Mythbusters television program made a small machine based on the same principle, but driven by electricity rather than steam, to test the claimed earthquake effect; it produced vibrations in a large structure that could be felt hundreds of feet away, but no significant shaking, and they judged the effect to be a busted myth. The vibration effect achieved in the experiment may be similar to what the earlier mentioned 1898 reporters experienced. “

They admit to vibration being felt, but yet say the “myth” was busted. That is not entirely correct- the truth is in the details. They stated the device did not cause an earthquake- that is a fact. But it does not say that the resonant waves could not have caused one at a high enough amplification, especially if it was projected below the Earth's surface near a fault line.

The text in the quote provided also states that they drove the device by electricity, not air. This got me to begin thinking- is it possible that through further research of Tesla's principles, others were able to figure out a way to produce the effect without the need for a device to be attached to a target? That scenario would require an enormous amount of power, and the device producing the waves would have to be larger than is practical.

Then I found this page with an image of the global locations of each array-

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2011/09/haarp-map-of-world.html

When plotted on an actual globe, not a flat map, the points all connected to create a “net” of sorts around the entire Earth. Then it struck me- while each array may not be strong enough to cause an effect(still undetermined), each array is actually part of a much larger array if all locations and positions are considered.

If indeed others have been able to do this, it would explain how earthquakes could be caused anywhere on the globe. They would have the ability to create standing waves at any point on the surface or underneath it. Standing waves are resonant, and with enough amplification, can affect the structural integrity of anything, from faults to structures and everything in between. So it is not the device per se that causes the quake, but the resonant waves created by the device that causes it.

It would also explain how structures specifically designed to withstand jetliner impacts fell so easily. Just direct the waves at the lowest level of the building, and eventually the oscillating waves will create enough resonance to compromise structural integrity, all the while without anyone feeling it.

This is a possible explanation of the waveforms present during the quakes I listed in my posts above, but it still does not completely explain the waveform signature present from 7/18/01 and after. I need to continue my research, but I am sure that magnetism plays an effect in all of this- I just haven't been able to make the connection yet.

All of your thoughts on this are greatly appreciated, as sometimes it triggers another thought or direction to look for more data. I have not done all of this myself- much of my progress has been from listening to others thoughts, and attempting to objectively determine the possibility of the data that exists.

There is another possibility for the 7/18/01 to 9/15/01 data; another application for this kind of technology, but I do not have enough data to display yet so everyone would understand the concept. It involves space/”time” and how to manipulate it through technological means. This will be covered in Part 3 - Magnetism. Understanding requires great patience and persistence. It does not just appear or happen the instant we want it- it requires effort and deep examination. All will be come clear(for myself as well) in the proper moments.

As I have said from the "beginning", you are free to believe whatever you want to believe, as it is a choice. Skepticism is the language of the mind- what does your soul tell you?

Thank you for reading,
QL

Amysenthia
4th February 2012, 18:57
Hi QL,

You asked for feedback and here are the thoughts that are occurring to me with this info. When reading this I can’t help but think about the information that a member posted about how the PTB/Reptilians create a web around a soul of higher dimensional vibrations so that when they die they remain trapped and kept in a suspended state of sorts. Then also Asyhanna Deanne’s material that is discussed on Project Camelot about how these same PTB intend to keep the earth from transitioning to the next level during the upcoming 2012 conversion because they feed off of its energy. Could this net like grid around the earth be the PTB way to harness the earth and prevent it from ascending into the next vibratory field?

Quantum Logic
4th February 2012, 19:26
Hi QL,

You asked for feedback and here are the thoughts that are occurring to me with this info. When reading this I can’t help but think about the information that a member posted about how the PTB/Reptilians create a web around a soul of higher dimensional vibrations so that when they die they remain trapped and kept in a suspended state of sorts. Then also Asyhanna Deanne’s material that is discussed on Project Camelot about how these same PTB intend to keep the earth from transitioning to the next level during the upcoming 2012 conversion because they feed off of its energy. Could this net like grid around the earth be the PTB way to harness the earth and prevent it from ascending into the next vibratory field?

I will explain the process in Part 3 - Magnetism, but in a nutshell, YES. But there is another side that exists that you may not be aware of. Understanding is a three-edged sword - one side, the other side, and the truth. You are on the path of understanding, but you cannot rush it or force it to happen. Everything will become clear for all of us at the proper moment.

QL

Amysenthia
4th February 2012, 19:57
Thanks QL for the answer. I look forward to part three.

ahamkara
4th February 2012, 23:29
Respectfully, how can you tell where any one of us is on "The Path"? Also, from my own experience, understanding is not really a three edged sword - more like a fractal. But I will continue to study your material. Thank you.

Quantum Logic
4th February 2012, 23:33
Respectfully, how can you tell where any one of us is on "The Path"? Also, from my own experience, understanding is not really a three edged sword - more like a fractal. But I will continue to study your material. Thank you.

The only one who can tell you if you are on the current path is YOU. I, like others, are only messengers. We can only open the door- you must choose whether or not to go through it.

QL

Update edit- Thank you for the comment. I understand the implication of your words about fractal now after analysis. Bits of knowledge are everywhere.

Cjay
5th February 2012, 06:18
Thanks QL for your very interesting threads and your posts in threads started by others.

Since this thread is about waves, I would like to throw in a few random ideas.

Very briefly, I worked as an Audio Engineer for a decade. I have posted about waves a few times previously in PA. Here is one example:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8467-Strange-sounds-heard-in-ear&p=368392&viewfull=1#post368392

One possible explanation for "The Hum" (mentioned at the end of that post) was gravity waves. I wonder if there is a possible link with solar activity, magnetism and/or HAARP. Another suggestion I received is that it could be mind-control but I could not understand why anyone would want to mind-control me.

While reading some of the threads linked to in one of your posts, I remembered learning (in my Audio Engineering course) about sound being used as a weapon for crowd control, using high powered 17Hz infrasound to induce nausea, fear and panic. There is an interesting (but probably understated) paragraph on 17Hz in this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Also, the photo at the top-right of that article made me wonder if Greenland was on the global grid of HAARP installations. The caption of the photo says "Infrasound arrays at infrasound monitoring station in Qaanaaq, Greenland." My cynical side thought that calling it a monitoring station makes it sound passive.

Initially, when reading through your posts, I searched for information about a different specific frequency, I stumbled across this long list of Brainwave Frequencies, which has some very interesting information (discernment advised):
http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

QL, I am looking forward to reading your future posts and threads as I find all of this fascinating.

The Truth Is In There
5th February 2012, 12:38
QL - for those of us who are not really interested in "past" events, can you break down how all of this pertains to "future" events? the way i understand it is that haarp and similar facilities are used to create earthquakes and you're looking for proof and possibly a way to predict future events, correct? i guess that would be similar to what mitchell coombes does. what i'm curious about is how this relates to the large quakes that seem to happen every 188 or 189 days. are these caused by the same means or by an outside influence and will there be another large quake around the spring equinox?

so far for me the most logical explanation has been that some very large and/or heavy celestial body approaches us and the earth has been in alignment with that body and the sun on the occasions when these earthquakes happened and will probably again be inbetween that body and the sun around the spring equinox. that would explain why the earthquakes in spring are a lot stronger than those in autumn, because of the pull in opposite directions in spring. if that's not the cause, how would you explain this earthquake pattern?

Quantum Logic
5th February 2012, 16:00
QL - for those of us who are not really interested in "past" events, can you break down how all of this pertains to "future" events? the way i understand it is that haarp and similar facilities are used to create earthquakes and you're looking for proof and possibly a way to predict future events, correct? i guess that would be similar to what mitchell coombes does. what i'm curious about is how this relates to the large quakes that seem to happen every 188 or 189 days. are these caused by the same means or by an outside influence and will there be another large quake around the spring equinox?

so far for me the most logical explanation has been that some very large and/or heavy celestial body approaches us and the earth has been in alignment with that body and the sun on the occasions when these earthquakes happened and will probably again be inbetween that body and the sun around the spring equinox. that would explain why the earthquakes in spring are a lot stronger than those in autumn, because of the pull in opposite directions in spring. if that's not the cause, how would you explain this earthquake pattern?

There is no future to predict- All that ever was/is/will be is just a cycle, all repeating within the Grand Cycle.

Your eyes can deceive you- learn to see without them, and you will find that which is hidden.

QL

WhiteFeather
5th February 2012, 16:22
All in a Nutshell, we have to adjust our frequency to the universe, not the universe to our frequency. And Stay in touch with your innerself. The frequency's have been changing as of late. So tune in Spiritually, And Decode The Downloaded Packets Of Data.

No questions please, I'm enjoying the WiFi download from the universe at the moment. ;)

Quantum Logic
6th February 2012, 03:52
I will not be on tomorrow until possibly the evening at best. For the second time in 2 weeks, I pushed myself too hard too fast, and feel like I've been hit by a truck right now. I need to rest and let everything sort itself out from within. I need to take my own advice sometimes- don't force it, just let it flow.

Thanks,
QL

The Truth Is In There
6th February 2012, 12:38

There is no future to predict- All that ever was/is/will be is just a cycle, all repeating within the Grand Cycle.

Your eyes can deceive you- learn to see without them, and you will find that which is hidden.

QL

if that is your answer to my question you missed the point, or maybe i was wrong in asking you about this. never mind.

andrewgreen
6th February 2012, 13:05
All in a Nutshell, we have to adjust our frequency to the universe, not the universe to our frequency. And Stay in touch with your innerself. The frequency's have been changing as of late. So tune in Spiritually, And Decode The Downloaded Packets Of Data.

No questions please, I'm enjoying the WiFi download from the universe at the moment. ;)

Can you share any of your downloaded nuggets of info?

andrewgreen
6th February 2012, 13:15
'There is no future to predict- All that ever was/is/will be is just a cycle, all repeating within the Grand Cycle.

Your eyes can deceive you- learn to see without them, and you will find that which is hidden.'

QL

Very Zen, however a lama wouldn't concern himself with HAARP ect. Quantum would you describe yourself as having an experience of spiritual enlightenment or of a knowledge download of the material world? I'd like to have a clear understanding of where your coming from to best understand what your saying.

Quantum Logic
6th February 2012, 15:05
'There is no future to predict- All that ever was/is/will be is just a cycle, all repeating within the Grand Cycle.

Your eyes can deceive you- learn to see without them, and you will find that which is hidden.'

QL

Very Zen, however a lama wouldn't concern himself with HAARP ect. Quantum would you describe yourself as having an experience of spiritual enlightenment or of a knowledge download of the material world? I'd like to have a clear understanding of where your coming from to best understand what your saying.

I got called off vacation for work emergency- so much for me resting.

To answer your question- they are one in the same spiritual + knowledge. I have noticed many want everything handed to them on a silver platter- that's not how it works. If one is not willing to attempt to look deeper at what I have said so far, how can they possibly believe they will change themselves without any effort of their own. If you must have everything handed to you, then you do not understand at all, and have much work to do before you will. Embarking on this journey requires great effort by oneself- it cannot be done for you. All of what I have said is within each of you, and always has been. If you are not willing to search yourself, then I cannot help you.

QL

Here's a "nugget", as many have called it- deeply examine the Holographic Universe concept. That will help you understand.

Mad Hatter
6th February 2012, 15:26
G'day QL,

I am also a long time fan of Tesla's work and like Cjay spent a decade of my life working as a sound engineer so naturally the title of this thread piqued my interest. I take it you are already familiar with Tom Beardons work... if not I highly recommend a visit to his site.

Although he has a tendancy to repetition there is an enourmous amount of information pertaining to this subject matter which you may find useful. If it turns out you are familiar with his work and have managed to track down any English translations of the Rusian work he references I would be deeply appreciative of pointers to such.

Although based on heresay I believe there were howls of protest post the Mythbusters efforts pointing out they had not been faithful to the original process but in light of Teslas claim he could split the earth like an apple how could they publically conclude anything else...

cheers