PDA

View Full Version : Bill Wood livestream is atrocious.

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 02:10
I have managed to watch for 1 hour and that I'm afraid is too long.Bill has Eva as his mystery guest but they just seem to be talking a load of rehashed warmed up nonsense gleaned from other peoples work and newspaper articles. If the chat is anything to go by then 90% of people are severely disappointed and the other 10% are either naive or so far into the new age hippy BS as not to know when they are being taken for a mug.:doh:
If the interview actually has any substance then i will apologize irrefutably but i wont hold my breath:der:
Thank you and good night.

slipknotted
5th February 2012, 02:19
what a joke for me ....................really bad and thats what people are hearing from a trustworthlly project camelot .......who can we trust i mean really?

Amysenthia
5th February 2012, 02:21
Is anyone else getting as bad a feeling about this EVA as me? My senses are just screaming EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!

gigawatt
5th February 2012, 02:24
I concur.

Terrible.

Unfortunate.... truly, unfortunate.

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 02:24
I feel sorry for Kerry i feel she has had the wool well and truly pulled over her eyes BW=BS

CdnSirian
5th February 2012, 02:26
I do not get Evil from anyone. People in this position really can't prove anything. That makes it difficult.

gigawatt
5th February 2012, 02:27
I feel sorry for Kerry i feel she has had the wool well and truly pulled over her eyes BW=BS

to her credit, she is trying to regain control of the whole mess.

She is feeling for her audience.

Wiremu2011
5th February 2012, 02:30
Will I get my one dollar back ..LOL :)

DarMar
5th February 2012, 02:30
heh few threads about this

link (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39969-Time-convertor-for-Kerry-s-interview-Sat-4th-Feb-with-Bill-Wood&p=420106&viewfull=1#post420106)

edit:

other thread with same theme (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40037-Material-for-Tonight-s-Broadcast-with-Bill--Wood--Brockbrader)

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 02:34
Every time Kerry asks him a difficult question he struggle really bad we are being taken for mugs BW=BS.

gigawatt
5th February 2012, 02:36
Aliens in Jump Suits

1 dollar goes a long way!

Give him 10$ and he'll say the pope is a woman.

Limor Wolf
5th February 2012, 02:40
I just woke up..heard 'Bil wood' talk about 'human lie detector'..smile to myself because we all have one and I am sure he knows what he is talking about..going back to sleep.good night!

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 03:01
I've tried to reserve judgement and be objective, but looking at-

Body language
Standard lie tells
vocal rhythm
Fidgeting
Content (story)
My intuition.
Standard crowd manipulation techniques

Everything is telling me this guy is a con man and a liar. I'm shocked if Kerry doesn't think the same thing at this point. I'm out.

Edit: I don't think Eva is evil. I think she is enamored. Why he thinks she will add to his credibility or give us any special information is anyone's guess.

DarMar
5th February 2012, 03:08
Everything is telling me this guy is a con man and a liar.

this guy is deffinetly not ok. I feel programming alot, and avoiding straight answers.

I'm shocked if Kerry doesn't think the same thing at this point. I'm out.

this is what concerns me most .. need to get that spectacles back on a bit

Wind
5th February 2012, 03:09
The last live interview was very interesting, but this is just plain boring. I have a really hard time believing Bill, it really just looks like that he is making thing up on the fly. And the "donation"-part makes me question him because always when money is involved people seem to have ulterior motives.

Borden
5th February 2012, 03:18
Thanks Winston,

You're a good soldier with an hour's more leniency that I have at my disposal. I'm glad you got out of there with enough zeal left to post.

Borden.

modwiz
5th February 2012, 03:39
Whatever they did to him in that 6 months of psyche ward and drugs is something he has not recovered from yet. I do not get bad vibes, but some very sad vibes. He is clearly damaged goods. This is not a knock on him as much as an observation.

He can keep the dollar, I'd give him another to have the last two hours of my life back. :yawn:

I agree with much of his metaphysical observations because I've had the same for a while now. :yawn:

My mother-in-law's wake had more energy going for it. Really, not being funny. :frusty:

Kerry has her hands full with them being so empty. She is trying to pan for some gold here. Lot of sand.

sleepy
5th February 2012, 03:44
xxxxx xxxxx

gigawatt
5th February 2012, 03:46
he didn't blow any minds but he sure filled his pockets.

refered us to a website and said, " there, this stuff is mind blowing"

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 03:48
Now if David W would just pop in, say the name of his book, and pop back out, my night would be complete.

Mike
5th February 2012, 03:51
i'd rather be hopeful and wrong than cynical and wrong. i still say giving the $1 was a good idea.

Sidney
5th February 2012, 03:52
I think he is being mind controlled to smear his credibility

and he probably hasn't slept in a while

modwiz
5th February 2012, 03:55
Poor guy. I think he might lose his new lady friend after this display. Could be wrong, she was starting to speak for, and correct, him at one point. They must have been married in a past life. LOL

Borden
5th February 2012, 03:56
Now if David W would just pop in, say the name of his book, and pop back out, my night would be complete.

Every time I see you post I get the unsettling feeling that you have more cool than me and Bill Murray put together. Please say something stupid.

Borden

Cilka
5th February 2012, 03:57
I saw the first interview and I did not feel good about him. I felt like he was being used by another source for a certain unknown agenda. I think he was targeting David in that interview, but I could be wrong. The amount of new info he is telling the audience could be wrapped up in 5 minutes.

modwiz
5th February 2012, 04:01

I can barely type this I am laughing so hard at that comment.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i'd rather be hopeful and wrong than cynical and wrong. i still say giving the $1 was a good idea.

I have no regrets. I did what I thought was right. I paid and he did not deliver as promised. It won't matter in about two minutes.

Sidney
5th February 2012, 04:02
Ok, it was anti-climatic, but I think there was either some serious mindcontrol going on. or some serious drinking.

jackovesk
Good to see Kerry - is (Finally) starting to work it out..!

The Cricket is on Live now, so see you all later...:wave:

Nenuphar
That was tedious. My heart went out to Kerry. A difficult interview to rein in.

I was quite surprised at how different Bill's demeanor was in this interview, compared to his first one.

CdnSirian
5th February 2012, 04:06
Nothing is meaningless. This interview will forward this or that idea - whatever is necessary. I wish the best for all involved.

modwiz
Ok, it was anti-climatic, but I think there was either some serious mindcontrol going on. or some serious drinking.

He's banged up, for sure.

Carmody

Easy.

The book is good.

Don't slight the book.

Intranuclear
5th February 2012, 04:08
I do agree with modwiz completely. I do see Bill struggling to keep his sanity.
I tried to follow some of the interview for about 10 minutes, but once Eva started talking, I lost all my will to continue listening.
I do think that Bill's message is appropriate and do think that the US engendered the whole suicide bomber generation through targetless bombing. As for anything else that is not open to inspection, he/they might as well be talking about the next door neighbor of an alien that's living on a planet 100 light years away. I don't even know what someone is going through in some desert in South Africa, nor do I have the will to know all the details of everyone's pain or joy.

ghostrider
5th February 2012, 04:09
how many times can you say, the rest of the world will catch up to us here at avalon and be fully awake and create our own reality ??? that's why the ET's fight over us, who wouldn't want to control a planet full of human creators ??? strange that words can't flow free from anyone in the skype interview ???

Sidney
5th February 2012, 04:15

I know right? Maybe they gave him some Xanax or something. I have to say though, did that background look like an unknown safe hideout to you? I dont know, the frilly Iron bed. I was wondering if he was at Evas apartment.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The thing is, every thing he is saying is true, but its not anything we havent already heard before. Sound familiar? My gut keeps telling me hes not a liar though.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the end, its better to believe that we are all going to make it through, than to believe in a catastrophic ending. Im going to go with the positive scenario.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I know right? Maybe they gave him some Xanax or something. I have to say though, did that background look like an unknown safe hideout to you? I dont know, the frilly Iron bed. I was wondering if he was at Evas apartment.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The thing is, every thing he is saying is true, but its not anything we havent already heard before. Sound familiar? My gut keeps telling me hes not a liar though.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the end, its better to believe that we are all going to make it through, than to believe in a catastrophic ending. Im going to go with the positive scenario.
Im also going to bed. Haha. My pillow is calling

Kgirl
5th February 2012, 04:18
not sure but i was waiting for him to say that eva was the 16 yr old they skeleton charged him about but it didn't happen. i think they are real people but underestimate the experience/wisdom of their audience. kerry was very professional and aware.

norman
5th February 2012, 04:19
So what does all this say about Wilcock?

Carmody
5th February 2012, 04:20
The situation is that no matter what, we are going to have some time left where the zamboni is running around still making the ice for the game. No matter how impatient the early arrivals are and how close to the action we get to be -due to our seat choices, as we arrived while the doors where still locked.

The call is still going out and the big parking lot is still empty.

In the meantime the announcers will be repeating themselves for those who are just tuning in.

daci
5th February 2012, 04:22
This is Karry's Charles... I feel sorry for her, really!

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 04:26

Every time I see you post I get the unsettling feeling that you have more cool than me and Bill Murray put together. Please say something stupid.

Borden

I say stupid things every day. I just don't POST them.

Carmody
5th February 2012, 04:26
So what does all this say about Wilcock?

It means that he's trying as hard as he can. Just like the rest of us--if we have the inner push to do so. I watched about 20 minutes and then went back to work - I figured someone would tell me if the world was ending or whatnot.

A general note:

NO MATTER WHAT..I refuse to give these people a hard time. I'm not that ignorant. Enemies, liars, kooks, friends, thinking people, bona-fide witnesses....I don't care who it is and what it is. Whatever they've got, we need it as some form of mass to shift this thing about. Very much so.

edit:
The predictability of human psychology makes it a numbers game. Always try to get the numbers up.

I don't give a good god damn if I end up helping create truth movement billionaires. I'd be a complete fool... like a kitten staring at a bug walking by, in the middle of a battle field.... if I was small minded enough to care about inconsequentials such as that.

The weakness lies in small minded, limited world view, and short ranged - judgement calls.

Cidersomerset
5th February 2012, 04:28
I watched the whole three hours and put my conclusions on the other thread.......Eva knew what she was talking about
and the mind control info was valid....

Default Re: Material for Tonight's Broadcast with Bill (Wood) Brockbrader

One thought came to mind in the first interview, if you don't want whistleblowers to come out , Put one out that is going to be riddiculed with convictions. !!!

He reminded me as I said very much of Dan Burisch , in his excitable mannerism and seems a very clever man like Dan, Bill may have been gifted ??....

Is he just a con man selling a book, I don't think so ......To many seals after him now !!...

Is he just an awoken person trying to get a message out , Why not ??

Has he just read all this on the web, and living out a fantasy...I don't think so ?....

Kerry gave him an opportunity to say more tonight and he said his piece, and the next 6-12 months will tell.....

in my opinion 'Nothing ventured Nothing gained'....We may have all learned something about ourselves from this experiance....Steve

onawah
5th February 2012, 04:31
I think I am just going to skip listening to the archive.
Thanks for the reviews.

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 04:31

Easy.

The book is good.

Don't slight the book.

Just to clarify. I'm not attacking David. Just making a joke about his overzealous book promotion. I'd probably do the same thing in his shoes. I've defended David many times and taken flack for it. That doesn't mean I worship him. He himself might find my little joke funny. I haven't read his book, but I was pleased to see it prominently displayed in Barnes and Noble this morning. Good on him. (Bill R. promised to someday introduce me to David and I look forward to it.)

Limor Wolf
5th February 2012, 04:32

I am not sorry for her Daci,she did what every other journalist would do - to cover. she did not give an opinion either way on her interviewee,she took the bait because there was a slight chance to get some important information out. good lesson for next time and hopefully it ends at that. Next..

daci
5th February 2012, 04:34
Yes Limor... you are right!
Thanks!

Knowrainknowrainbows!
5th February 2012, 04:34
O what a tangled web he's weaved ...
And Eve is entangled with thr deceipt ... I suspect.

I was embarrassed that I'd encouraged others to watch that very painful "interview". Ouch.

KRKR

Limor Wolf
5th February 2012, 04:35
NO MATTER WHAT..I refuse to give these people a hard time. I'm not that ignorant. Enemies, liars, kooks, friends, thinking people, bona-fide witnesses....I don't care who it is and what it is. Whatever they've got, we need it as some form of mass to shift this thing about. Very much so.

My approach exactly, everyone play their role...and the energy continue to flow..

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 04:37

I am not sorry for her Daci,she did what every other journalist would do - to cover. she did not give an opinion either way on her interviewee,she took the bait because there was a slight chance to get some important information out. good lesson for next time and hopefully it ends at that. Next..

Some of the chat folks were giving Kerry flak for leading the interviewee and leaving him an out when he got stuck or cornered. I think she was just doing SOMETHING to keep the interview rolling as Mr. Bill tended to ramble and get lost on tangents. He spent like fifteen minutes it seemed on the corruption in the Las Vegas P.D. Like police corruption was some new idea to us.

StephenW11UK
5th February 2012, 04:49
What would presumably be helpful to some people watching this interview - it certainly was to me - would be that he made a bit clearer some of the things he had said in previous interviews.

As for the particular channeling group he's aligned with, he perhaps had the good sense to realise that few of us would be interested in his views on that.

A new and surprising thing to come out was his understanding that the whole human race is to move beyond this world of duality. This is a view-point that, only rarely in all my reading, has been shared by anyone among those who are well known for having looked deeply into the potentiality of the human being and the human race, their greater awareness , their higher consciousness.

panopticon
5th February 2012, 04:51
G'day All,

Will there be an mp3 version of this discussion for download?

Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

modwiz
5th February 2012, 04:58
I thought Kerry ended it well, like a date. "Maybe at some other time.........." Really, she did handle it well at the end and tried very earnestly to find some juice in that lemon. Biggest problem was that most of us have had plenty of that lemonade. We were looking for something new and not a pitch for a new Las Vegas reality show.

For me the air really got let out of the balloon when she asked him for his mind blowing revelation and he gave us a web-site. Had to look for it too.
I felt like he asked me to pull his finger and then couldn't even fart.

Oh well, the elite are still going to poison us, lie to us and just kill us. Still plenty of excitement to go around.

Next!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What would presumably be helpful to some people watching this interview - it certainly was to me - would be that he made a bit clearer some of the things he had said in previous interviews.

As for the particular channeling group he's aligned with, he perhaps had the good sense to realise that few of us would be interested in his views on that.

A new and surprising thing to come out was his understanding that the whole human race is to move beyond this world of duality. This is a view-point that, only rarely in all my reading, has been shared by anyone among those who are well known for having looked deeply into the potentiality of the human being and the human race, their greater awareness , their higher consciousness.

That is where is went bad. That very simple and profound message was put out in the first two interviews. A 'ditto' would have worked here.

Ultima Thule
5th February 2012, 05:05
I just could not get up at three am...
Was there any letting cat out of the bag about the Las Vegas seal-crime-syndicate?
Any substance about his seal background?
Anything?
Minds been blowed?

UT
ps. it is very unfortunate when the finger doesn´t deliver..it is wise to have a whoopy cushion backup..
pps. just looked out of the window, -30 centigrade. In that temperature even the whoopy cushion would probably not work, a plan C needed. It is COLD in here!

Carmen
5th February 2012, 05:06
All in all a disappointing interview. Kerry did well to keep it on course but she must be disappointed also.

I don't think this man is a fraud, not at all! I don't think he realizes just how clued up and well informed the Avalon and Camelot audiences are. Kerry tried to inform him of this.

The only positive I take from this interview is that other poor suffering mind control military people may be encouraged to come forward. A sort of tipping point of truth may be reached. Then again with all the vilification heaped on this guy, maybe not!!!

humanalien
5th February 2012, 05:08
The only part found interesting was when he talked
about the grey alien. Pretty much everything else, we
already knew about.

I'm thinking that kerry is done interviewing this guy,
after tonight.

modwiz
5th February 2012, 05:10
Was there any letting cat out of the bag about the Las Vegas seal-crime-syndicate?
Anything?
Minds been blowed?

UT
ps. it is very unfortunate when the finger doesn´t deliver..it is wise to have a whoopy cushion backup..

A dry, dusty Vegas breeze blew through my mind. I've paid more money for worse concerts in my life. I'm over it.

Except for any humor that can be mined from it. :jester:

My critique is one of performance and delivery only, it really isn't personal. I paid so I feel entitled to say whether I liked it or not. I'm not asking for a refund, even rhetorically.

ponda
5th February 2012, 05:14
So properly vetted whistle blowers now have a safe haven to go to.Interesting.This year is shaping up nicely

5th February 2012, 05:14
He seemed energetically very much different this time around. Even when those expanded layers are left out of the question he was visibly different this time by a magnitude enough for me to take notice and tilt my head slightly. I don't feel the need to speculate. Either way, as uncomfortable as his behaviour was, and the shear peculiarity of the whole ordeal, something about it was required for all of those who watched even one fraction of a moment of it. Even the choice not to watch had an effect. No Cause too minuscule, no Effect too minuscule.

What he speaks of, regarding the timelines, is true. That is the common thread he shares with other speakers as a conduit of this data. No, it is not original data because it is 'universal' data which is embedded within all beings here, if they can be quiet enough to see it within themselves and everything. I can visibly see the 'convergence' (not the best choice of words, I will agree with that) as a sphere where all timelines originate from the exact centre and radiate outwards as an infinity of varied trajectories. All of those trajectories reach the surface of the sphere. That surface is the event horizon/inevitability. Once that event horizon is reached, you automatically begin a new cycle where the 'sphere' of an infinity of timelines is upgraded in total, refreshed core (timeline originating point) included. The closer the infinity of timelines are to the event horizon, the more varied (chaotic) they become, and yet paradoxically when the event horizon is reached, it reverts to harmony again, but at an 'expanded' level.

I'm beginning to see that the event horizon/inevitability may be related to what I have posted about briefly here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39632-Waves-Magnetism-Mankind-The-Battle-for-our-Potential-Reality-Part-1-Introduction&p=419773&viewfull=1#post419773).

Although the event horizon is inevitable, it is not in totality equivalent to a blank slate. Much like when you upgrade your computer, it should become more efficient although you will be using the same or similar programs as you did prior to upgrading. That set of programs can be looked upon as you as an individual in a system of parallel individuals. Even the programs need to be upgraded, but more or less they still do what you utilized them for in the first place prior to upgrading.

So when Bill B. says no matter what choices you make, the same inevitable conclusion shall happen, this is not entirely accurate. Your choices still do affect you as an individual Unit-verse. You will still have a similar set of programs you like to run as you did before you crossed the event horizon, you will have simply upgraded them, perhaps decided to stop using some of the lesser used ones and delete those ones all together.

The inevitability is by no means an excuse to sit and wait for it to happen. It is more so that it is in an individual's best interest to position themselves as best they can into a position where they will be comfortable upgrading/expanding from as the event horizon 'works its way through the system'. It is not either something that is instant, nor is it an extremely elongated transition, it is both. The most important thing is that you be active. The more momentum that juices the flow, the quicker it shall flow. There is no preset ceiling.

My $1 did bring me what I was looking for, although the packaging it was wrapped in was quite surprising. Such is the nature of energy investment. A line was cast and returned in the same state it left, the return the same as the principal deposit, but during the time elapsed, $1 was transposed into One thought form which I was looking to figure out. The $1 was whatever value I attached to it. The value was simply truth, and that is what I was able to find.

To some the above may sound twisted, that is okay. It is simply how you manage the lenses and filters you view through. That way you always receive the data you seek. The Infinite always responds to a query with truth… it is only a matter of having the wisdom to know what is truth. Truth is not what is right or wrong, two edges of a sword, truth is everything, the whole sword.

:ph34r::spy::preggers::spy::ph34r:

modwiz
5th February 2012, 05:15
All in all a disappointing interview. Kerry did well to keep it on course but she must be disappointed also.

I don't think this man is a fraud, not at all! I don't think he realizes just how clued up and well informed the Avalon and Camelot audiences are. Kerry tried to inform him of this.

The only positive I take from this interview is that other poor suffering mind control military people may be encouraged to come forward. A sort of tipping point of truth may be reached. Then again with all the vilification heaped on this guy, maybe not!!!

I agree with you, Carmen. He's no villain, probably a victim. There is no way he knew just what he was getting into. Like a comedian who makes all of his friends laugh and finally gets to go onstage and hears silence from the crowd. Being ready for prime time is no small calling.

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 05:21
Anything?
Minds been blowed?

UT
pps. just looked out of the window, -30 centigrade. In that temperature even the whoopy cushion would probably not work, a plan C needed. It is COLD in here!

No, he just would say "That's classified" and then lambasted other SEALs for not coming forward.

Ultima Thule
5th February 2012, 05:21
A pity if there was not anything to deliver, doubly so if he was just unable to get around to saying the essence of what he had, due to mind control issues?

I skimmed through here and there of the interview now that it was available. I get the same feeling of his love and light in relation to his audience that I would get if I told a person once or twice that there is a light switch in the room, but he would continue working in candle light and years later when I was working with my quantonium-incandescent-full-spectrum-free-energy-flies-to-any-location-in-the-blink-of-an-eye -home, the same guy would come up to me with eyes shining, telling me that he just found the light switch and got electricity. The electricity is good, personal revelation is good, but my image is the very same that some of you have already mentioned - namely that he had no idea about where his audience is coming from.

UT

modwiz
5th February 2012, 05:28
I think I am just going to skip listening to the archive.
Thanks for the reviews.

His interviews are like songs. First one was a big hit. Second one held up. This last song was one of those................ you know?

Faydra
5th February 2012, 05:31
I have managed to watch for 1 hour and that I'm afraid is too long.Bill has Eva as his mystery guest but they just seem to be talking a load of rehashed warmed up nonsense gleaned from other peoples work and newspaper articles. If the chat is anything to go by then 90% of people are severely disappointed and the other 10% are either naive or so far into the new age hippy BS as not to know when they are being taken for a mug.:doh:
If the interview actually has any substance then i will apologize irrefutably but i wont :boxing::boxing:hold my breath:der:
Thank you and good night.

. Now I believe he 's a true pathological liar...but I didn't before. That type of personality can fool most people for a while...so don't feel too bad, Kerry. We all were sucked in. :boxing:

ksehra
5th February 2012, 05:33
Hello Fellow Avalonians...do not be discouraged by this interview. if anything consider it as a lesson in perspective. We here in the Project Avalon/Camelot forum are operating from a place of advanced perspective in that we have done our homework and in some cases LOTS OF IT. At this critical juncture in time we must, above all else, exercise our abilities to think critically, without cynicism...to see the underlying HUMAN dynamics at play in this scenario. Kerry has been an absolute bastion of integrity in stepping in and transducing information from all levels of the HOLOGRAM and in the process downstepping the info for our own level of awakening. The key point here being that at some point we all must awaken to the nature of the fact that a hologram only provides pieces of the whole. It's up to us individually and collectively to re-source and recreate the truth of the matter back into the totality of wholeness. I feel that Bill is doing the best that he can do with where he is presently at in his understanding of the BIG PICTURE...see that he is a man awakening.
I would hope that this particular interview serves as a much needed check-in for all members of this community. A wake up call to return to the essence of what it is that we are hoping to reveal/enlighten in our endeavors to bring this level of information to the surface. Yes, constructive criticism is welcome, however we must fluidly be able to progress into forward thinking modalities in order to dismantle this ****show and steer this ship back on course.
I encourage you to exercise full on 360 degree heart centered vision...allow for flexibility beyond judgement.

Cottage Rose
5th February 2012, 05:34
Somewhere between the mind control info at the beginning and the mention of contact with channelers at the end, I found some interesting information regarding Brockbrader's psychic training at Area 51 and Looking Glass experiences. That segment had a more confident tone and was enough for me to deem the interview as having value. Agreed, I do have a lot of patience for some things. I understand how difficult interview situations can be, especially with a perhaps annoyed host due to the earlier incidents of the day. None of us look as polished and sure of ourselves as we might imagine without Hollywood make-up and lighting. Try an off the cuff heart to heart with your laptop before deciding how critical to be with the appearances and expressions of others on a hot seat.

I thought Eva found her voice later on when Bill insisted to Kerry that she allow the information to progress the way he felt it should after Kerry wanted to cut Eva off. Although we here are all aware of Hollywood/Mind Control pediophile issues, if Brockbrader's plea and offer of protection does convince any high profile witnesses to come forward with evidence, positive changes could result.

Aetheric Traveler
5th February 2012, 05:49
Well,
I didn't pay a dollar, but used the time listening on the headphones while doing something else on the alternate monitor.

So many different aspects here:

1.) It may be mind-blowing for him to realize that there is no other future than the divine outcome that was planned from the beginning, but some people know this intuitively, while others have reached this conclusion already on their own merits and efforts. For the ones that haven't, some will think it's mind blowing, while others may just think, Oh, Well, what other choice is there?? I might as well go along.

2.) Project Avalon and Camelot audiences dont' need all the background explanations that he felt were so important. The majority of us already know the Dark Cabal and their bag of tricks.

3.) Both he and Eva had the most difficult time answering questions simply and succinctly without giving the whole circle of background truth to go with it, such that the interview could have lasted 30 minutes and achieved more with more focus.

4.) Is he sincere? Is she sincere? Are they both informed and on target with their information? There is no doubt about it. They both are aware of very high level manipulations of humans.

5.) Is he messed up and still recovering from psyche trauma and abuse? Absolutely!! Why would the PTB do 6 months of dark-psy conditioning on him and then "let" him escape? Simple: it's a big signal to all the people thinking about leaving the fold- a deterrent. Any would-be defector from the fold would see that screwed up mental condition hiding behind the propped up facade of a post-trauma-pysche case that they would have seconds thoughts about leaving a secret agency position.

6.) Is Eva messed up. Not hardly, she's very well informed and much more coherent than Bill, but she still suffers from "explain the bush by showing how the Earth creates land and water" type tangential explanatory dialogues.

7.) How much of this is Kerry's fault for not prepping them about speaking to the community as if the audience were awake and informed people? Well, she should have made it clear that some explanations were unnecessary. Would have saved a lot of time.

8.) Was his overly wordy explanation of Looking Glass and the outcome timeline a valid topic to call mind blowing? Well, maybe to him, but not to a lot of people.

9.) Are greys, Looking Glass, Dark Cabal Lords, Corrupt Police, Hollywood Pedophiles and Gov't Corrupt Systems and bought politicians a mind blowing set of topics? Once again, maybe to a died-in-the-wool patriot like he was once before he awakened, but not to many of us who have known this stuff for years.

10.) Is it a big surprise that the USA makes war in places we say we are not even in? Gee, can you say Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Honduras, Cuba, Chechnya, etc, etc, ad infinitum?

11.) Do I believe his explanation about Seal Team 9? Absolutely. There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

12.) Do I believe in his explanation about the different Seal Team 9 members having different advanced abilities? Absolutely. Different people vibrate with different resonances and will mirror the team's abilities in an augmentive manner where (after having been shown how to turn on the parts of their brains most of us don't even know function) each member of the team contributes a skill he's best at to round out the others skillsets to make a complete team.

13.) Is he emotionally damaged goods? Absolutely.

14.) Is he a courageous, get back on the horse after having been thrown off kind of guy? Absolutely. He's got guts to put his face on camera.

15.) Is he foolish enough to think that in today's society of "look through buildings imagery" that he is safe ANYWHERE? Yes, he's foolish. I highly doubt he really believes there is any safe place anywhere for people who divulge too much.

16.) Are the powers that be served by this kind of interview to the point they allow it but give the impression of messing with it to promote fear? Absolutely. This man is not a threat to them. He's not attempting to make changes in mass public opinion. He's not a public figure in mainstream media. His rants are nothing new. Since he didn't really name too many names and didn't incriminate high-ranking people by name, he has little to worry about.

17.) Was his interview helpful? Not to most PA and PC listeners.

18.) Is he experiencing financial trouble due to his "predicament"? Well, why else would he ask for a dollar? Besides, someone's got to pay for the BMW with the Lotus doors.

19.) Did he get a dollar out of me? NFW!

Light and Love,
AT

17.) Are his refusals to answer questions about classified items just a sympathy/credibility ploy?

jcocks
5th February 2012, 05:54
Well I must say I was a little underwhelmed.... But was still interesting to hear what he had to say. I guess the real news, when it finally happens, will be something we will hear from within. We won't need the nightly news to tell us what has happened becuse we will all intuitively know when it happens. Everyone will feel different, some may not even intuitively know - but they will deifinitely FEEL different. It'll be up to them to take that where it needs to go, or, alternatively, ignore it.

gripreaper
5th February 2012, 06:38
like a kitten staring at a bug walking by, in the middle of a battle field....

What a great analogy.

DarMar
5th February 2012, 06:59
I say let's send this guy money he needs some!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=110837502325507&set=a.110836632325594.17039.100001977734588&type=3&theater (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=110837502325507&set=a.110836632325594.17039.100001977734588&type=3&theater)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=126681187407805&set=a.126588080750449.29696.100001977734588&type=3&theater

i bet he's gonna spend to last dime on gettin to know more people like him as he says

hmmm holly wood... mmm billy wood ... it rings, it rings but can't hear, does holly wood means deception as holy stick of a magician? it still rings ...

NancyV
5th February 2012, 07:05
The only part found interesting was when he talked
about the grey alien. Pretty much everything else, we
already knew about.

I'm thinking that kerry is done interviewing this guy,
after tonight.
A couple of things BillW said about aliens caught my attention. When he talked about the grey alien who trained them he said it spoke, but he could not easily answer Kerry's question about what it's voice sounded like. Everyone I've heard who has had encounters with greys says they communicate telepathically and do not speak. My husband has told me that the few times he's seen greys when he was at Area 51 they communicated telepathically. He also said they can control humans telepathically unless the human has a strong mental shield. Maybe the grey that trained BillW and the group controlled them mentally and they "thought" it was speaking. That could be why he couldn't remember what its voice sounded like.

Then Bill went on to say that almost all aliens do not appear in their alien form but in human "suits". Maybe he means all aliens except the greys. Many people have seen greys, both the short and the tall greys. Many people have also seen reptilian type aliens and nordic types. I'm thinking he may be mistaken in his idea that most aliens appear in human form, but I don't think any of us knows that for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if most politicians were really evil aliens!

I left after about an hour into the interview, but like a moth to a flame I returned after 5 minutes away. It was awkward in many ways but I still will not make a determination that Bill is an out and out liar. He definitely is not a great speaker and seems to have many problems but that does not mean everything he says is invalid. Maybe some is, maybe some isn't.

Kerry did the best she could under very difficult circumstances. Overall it was a rather painful experience but I stuck it out and tried to remain open. BillW seems to understand some advanced spiritual truths even though he has difficulty explaining things. I think the energy of Eva disrupted his energy somewhat. He was much better in the interview with David W.'s energy supporting him.

jp11
5th February 2012, 07:21
Well I did watch the entire interview because I wanted to see and hear it for myself and form my own opinion...not take the opinion of another. I found I was impatient and wanted to hear more and at the same time I give him a lot of credit for having the courage to put himself out there to give what he may have thought was unprecedented information.

Is he emotionally/mentally damage? I'm not an expert in that field, and for those that feel they know enough from his brief time in front of the camera, I also wonder are you an expert or just speculating... and if so why do you feel that is necessary?

I like what Carmody said. I too would not pass judgement on Bill or Eva or anyone. What purpose does that serve?

No matter what, I choose to hold on to my opinion that the tide is turning and even though Bill may not have realised what a tough audience PC and PA can be, he was doing his part to make a difference in the bigger picture. And if some others that have been mind controlled whether in the military or civilian life hear him and find their way to the support and assistance Bill says he is now privy too, doesn't that serve the greater good?

Don't you want this world to change? Don't you want to be a part of that change? Or do you prefer to critique Bill and/or others from the safety of your computer because you can and perhaps your ego feels a sense of satisfaction in putting another down.

jcocks
5th February 2012, 07:21
Eva isn't what we're lead to believe. I get the feeling she is his handler. She was so scattered. It would be like me going on Kerry's show and finding some 18 year old girl who thought I was SOOOOOOO cool to go on with me. She just didn't add anything to the experience, in fact she was nothing but a distraction - notice how he seemed to redirect some of the questions he was being asked to her?

urgh. I'm loathe to go out and call hi a liar because I don't believe that to be the case, but I did not feel very comfortable at all during the interview with the groupie girl / handler present..

As an aside : How do we know she isn't the girl that he got caught sleeping with? Just a thought....

Wind
5th February 2012, 07:34
Do remember that the greys work with negative elite of this planet through military. But those operations go beyond black ops, it is a probability that even Obama doesn't have that high safety clearance to know about those things. Greys are malevolent and they're not the only ones but they're mostly the ones who are doing these abductions to people. There is indeed a war between the forces of light and darkness, there are many E.T:s that are only here to help us and they come from the light and aknolowedge the Christ Consciousness. The malevolent aliens cannot stand the force of light and love.

modwiz
5th February 2012, 07:53
Well I did watch the entire interview because I wanted to see and hear it for myself and form my own opinion...not take the opinion of another. I found I was impatient and wanted to hear more and at the same time I give him a lot of credit for having the courage to put himself out there to give what he may have thought was unprecedented information.

Is he emotionally/mentally damage? I'm not an expert in that field, and for those that feel they know enough from his brief time in front of the camera, I also wonder are you an expert or just speculating... and if so why do you feel that is necessary?

I like what Carmody said. I too would not pass judgement on Bill or Eva or anyone. What purpose does that serve?

No matter what, I choose to hold on to my opinion that the tide is turning and even though Bill may not have realised what a tough audience PC and PA can be, he was doing his part to make a difference in the bigger picture. And if some others that have been mind controlled whether in the military or civilian life hear him and find their way to the support and assistance Bill says he is now privy too, doesn't that serve the greater good?

Don't you want this world to change? Don't you want to be a part of that change? Or do you prefer to critique Bill and/or others from the safety of your computer because you can and perhaps your ego feels a sense of satisfaction in putting another down.

I hope my few humor laced critiques were seen for what they were. I have been a performing musician most of my life, since I was 14. I remember my very first public performance and how my knees were shaking so badly I though falling down might occur. Having both my mother and father there did not provide anything but more nervousness for me. Somewhere around half way through the song my knees stopped shaking and I found myself enjoying being there in the spotlight. The song ended, the applause arose and a performance junkie (and serious ham) was born.

I have always seen being in the spotlight as a privilege and a responsibility. A performance ethos, if you will. If you take the stage, you better use it well or you will be booed and deserve it. Applause for a good performance and boos or deadly silence for a poor one.

I once had a gun pointed at my head for picking the wrong song, in The Bronx, on Arthur Avenue, featured in the film, A Bronx Tale. I called off the song and the pistol went down. Cause and effect. I have been booed once or twice also. Getting booed is very helpful if you take being in the spotlight seriously because it makes you never want to experience it again. Getting booed makes you up your game. Furthermore, if you do not take being in the spotlight seriously, you do not belong there. More performers ethos. A performer owes it to their audience to not waste their time.

It was with this in my psychological terrain that I critiqued BB's act tonight. I endeavored to make it about what was expected and my remarks about him not being 'right' were actually 'outs' I was giving him and not derision. It wasn't personal, it was just an assessment of his performance.

Bad advertising may have played some small part. I came to have my mind blown. If I went to a classic rock show and they Doo Wopped me instead I would not be happy. If BB hopes to bring us information he has, I hope he realizes that some prep work is required of him. He tried to do something off the cuff. Some can do it, some can't. If he shows up again and shines I would like to think the boos he heard helped him up his game.

In closing, did I judge him? Yes. As a performer of a performer. You'd be surprised how large the diameter of a revolver appears when you look down the barrel of it. Even across a bar room dance floor.

seehas
5th February 2012, 09:27
Is anyone else getting as bad a feeling about this EVA as me? My senses are just screaming EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!

i sensed something cold from her she doesnt show up her heart.

Tony
5th February 2012, 09:30
Just because someone puts a different aspect
to a situation does not mean it is negative.

If one lives in constant hope,
because of a constant fear,
that is a constant negative life.

If a thing is true at every aspect,
it has to be true at any part of the circle.

Do not forget the object of this forum,
to find the truth, not arguing, and being
quick to take offence.

Being positive does not mean, pouring sweet
onto everything and hoping that is right!

It is snowing here, and the birds are on the
path eating. Usually they are squabbling,
but today they see the 'need' just to eat...

...No squabbling today!

Tarka the Duck
5th February 2012, 09:45
Here is a summary of possible scenarios: my mind is not the sharpest needle in the haystack, so it would be great if people could add to this list as I know I haven't come up with every possibility.

BW is an attention junkie who set out to self-promote, and who saw the alternative community as a ready-and-eager market

BW was everything he says he was and did everything he said he did, and he has been framed (no SEAL records, sex offence etc)

BW was a (either knowing or un-knowing) creation of the PTB to discredit the alternative community

KC believed BW and was blinded by the exciting prospect of another whistleblower and so didn't do her homework

KC was set up by the PTB

KC was complicit in the whole sorry affair

Which ever option you lean towards has implications...and we need to be open to the possibility of any of them.
We shouldn't be frightened to consider every possibility.

If we don't, and just argue fanatically to defend our chosen belief, or just shrug our shoulders and move on, we will be ripe for yet another Bill Brockbrader.

778 neighbour of some guy
5th February 2012, 10:09
Got home from work this morning, completely ready to get my mind blown, and could not get past the first half hour of the interview, things proceeded very slow and it felt sortoff like a disclaimer to me, i got very impatient, which is my reponsability of course.

I really liked, the things i heard in the first livestream interview by the way although a lot of the things he adressed were not new to me since i followed the Camelot and Avalon interviews for a few years now. But hey, a new face and fresh perspective to watch so lets get along with this for a bit and i did, but this interview was not (for the time i could watch it)what i expected it to be. So expectations adjusted unfortunatly.

I realise i am speaking out of term to the people who did watch the whole interview, but Bill and Eva looked tired and drugged out to me and i could not make heads or tails out of their input during the time i did watch the interview. They looked like a lot of our clients at the homeless shelter look after a night of hard substance abuse, it would be a shame if all the donated dollars would flow into the financing of their "hobbies" . ( they were/ are both clubbers and thats a hard and expensive lifestyle to maintain).

I did not feel any sort of deliberate bad intentions from them by the way, just the feeling of them getting caught up in a situation which was to much to handle for them.

Being a learning human being and making mistakes and running my mouth off on occasion when i am fed up with things once in a while( we all had this ride before i think) does not make things any better. So i am guilty of this as well. My training as a social worker incluidesd not passing judgement before all the facts are on the table but this is getting progressively harder because so much seems to be happening in the world right now in the alternative scene. I am all for second changes and third and fourth if nessecary, but this is getting harder and i find myself getting caught up in negativity lately since so much things presented so well do not seem to come to pass.

I'll be learning for a good while longer i guess.

Maybe i will try again later and watch the whole interview.

Okay, watched the whole thing, opinion not changed, this was not good, it looked like my borderline psychotic medicated clients were making it up on the fly just to get away with it and be gone asap, sowing confusion directed at the listening receptive partner to the conversation just long enough to cash in.

Unfortunatly for them things went south this time, the average avalonian is pretty well informed about all subjects he touched on in the first interview( whether we understand or believe the information or not, we have heard about it)

And something else, this BMW Bill has, what an idiot, for 10.000 dollar he could have 10 beat up but driveable clunkers to experiment with since he was going to replace the engine with his own unit anyway. Feels to me he just wanted to have everybody else pay for his one off partymobile while on the run from people he owes money to. We would be paying for the motel too.( and probably did)

<8>
5th February 2012, 10:45
Dear friends, BW are a necessary player in this game, as we all are of course.
Does he walk his talk, NO. So far he has proven nothing of value in his interviews.

Is BW a bad person ? NO of course not, he is just doing his part as we all are in this game.

As this unfolds, many will have learned something new, including our dear KC.

The show must go on...:clock:

jaybee
5th February 2012, 11:11
I realise i am speaking out of term to the people who did watch the whole interview, but Bill and Eva looked tired and drugged out to me and i could not make heads or tails out of their input during the time i did watch the interview. They looked like a lot of our clients at the homeless shelter look after a night of hard substance abuse, it would be a shame if all the donated dollars would flow into the financing of their "hobbies" . ( they were/ are both clubbers and thats a hard and expensive lifestyle to maintain).

I did not feel any sort of deliberate bad intentions from them by the way, just the feeling of them getting caught up in a situation which was to much to handle for them.

nicely put.....

cheers

never mind Brockbrader leading the revolution to save the world, I will be happy to never hear his voice again.

the crazy thing is...he has now added the whole of the Las Vegas police force to his list of enemies....on top of the Seals. Talk about taking it to the wire!

as I have said before...he is playing poker...not chess, IMO.

lysander
5th February 2012, 11:21

lol very true :P

jaybee
5th February 2012, 11:22

she's not the only one is she Jack...:)

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/fun/avalon.jpg

after giving me a hard time when I was sceptical about Brockbrader, do you have anything to say to me now?

LOL

howzat

:p

Jenci
5th February 2012, 11:34

she's not the only one is she Jack...:)

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/fun/avalon.jpg

after giving me a hard time when I was sceptical about Brockbrader, do you have anything to say to me now?

LOL

howzat

:p

All of us have been fooled at some point.

Jeanette

jaybee
5th February 2012, 11:41

Jeanette

yeah I know...:)

I'm playing with Jack

spiritguide
5th February 2012, 11:42

If you can spend any time around a Veterans Administration Hospital you will find many drugged victims of what you speak. Maybe the experience of a day at one visiting and interacting with the customers within this institution will give you an insight into the control grid that is coming. As for BW, I give him credit for trying to break out and warn us that we too can easily end up mind mashed like him. Just remember the VA was run by the DOD until just recently and AGENT ORANGE was chemical warfare used on the troops with little or no recourse by the veterans and their families, alive or deceased.

Lest we forget his testimony made us aware of many of the experiences that main street propaganda would like us to forget. Mind control? Ya think!

Redress of wrong is guaranteed by the U S Constitution and if you seek it the government treats you like a rebel, not as a citizen with rights.

BW is just another wake up call of the thousands out there that we continue to ignore because we can't face the fact we have been duped in the past and still don't do anything to correct those items. Future time lines will not go smooth if we cannot make right our past errors. My dollar was donated to to thank him for being brave enough to tell about the evil monster we are up against. Time to straighten up our minds so our hearts can see.

:peace:

Lou

Lettherebelight
5th February 2012, 11:46
Here is a summary of possible scenarios: my mind is not the sharpest needle in the haystack, so it would be great if people could add to this list as I know I haven't come up with every possibility.

BW is an attention junkie who set out to self-promote, and who saw the alternative community as a ready-and-eager market

BW was everything he says he was and did everything he said he did, and he has been framed (no SEAL records, sex offence etc)

BW was a (either knowing or un-knowing) creation of the PTB to discredit the alternative community

KC believed BW and was blinded by the exciting prospect of another whistleblower and so didn't do her homework

KC was set up by the PTB

Which ever option you lean towards has implications...and we need to be open to the possibility of any of them.

If we don't, and just argue fanatically to defend our chosen belief, or just shrug our shoulders and move on, we will be ripe for yet another Bill Brockbrader.

A very good analysis of the possibilities, I'm shrugging my shoulders and still wondering if BB was ever really in the Navy.

What would you say would be a good way to avoid getting duped again.....or we're we duped at all?

I'm getting so confused now I don't know if I can trust anyone on this road.

9eagle9
5th February 2012, 11:48
You handled his remark with more grace than I did , I fell out of my seat .

Borden

Alie
5th February 2012, 11:54

I hope my few humor laced critiques were seen for what they were. I have been a performing musician most of my life, since I was 14. I remember my very first public performance and how my knees were shaking so badly I though falling down might occur. Having both my mother and father there did not provide anything but more nervousness for me. Somewhere around half way through the song my knees stopped shaking and I found myself enjoying being there in the spotlight. The song ended, the applause arose and a performance junkie (and serious ham) was born.

I have always seen being in the spotlight as a privilege and a responsibility. A performance ethos, if you will. If you take the stage, you better use it well or you will be booed and deserve it. Applause for a good performance and boos or deadly silence for a poor one.

I once had a gun pointed at my head for picking the wrong song, in The Bronx, on Arthur Avenue, featured in the film, A Bronx Tale. I called off the song and the pistol went down. Cause and effect. I have been booed once or twice also. Getting booed is very helpful if you take being in the spotlight seriously because it makes you never want to experience it again. Getting booed makes you up your game. Furthermore, if you do not take being in the spotlight seriously, you do not belong there. More performers ethos. A performer owes it to their audience to not waste their time.

It was with this in my psychological terrain that I critiqued BB's act tonight. I endeavored to make it about what was expected and my remarks about him not being 'right' were actually 'outs' I was giving him and not derision. It wasn't personal, it was just an assessment of his performance.

Bad advertising may have played some small part. I came to have my mind blown. If I went to a classic rock show and they Doo Wopped me instead I would not be happy. If BB hopes to bring us information he has, I hope he realizes that some prep work is required of him. He tried to do something off the cuff. Some can do it, some can't. If he shows up again and shines I would like to think the boos he heard helped him up his game.

In closing, did I judge him? Yes. As a performer of a performer. You'd be surprised how large the diameter of a revolver looks when you look down the barrel of it. Even across a bar room dance floor.

I think this analogy is very helpful to me. In another thread on Karma, I mentioned about our Soul's choosing to play the role on the LIFE/UNIVERSAL stage. So I really felt like Bill is/was doing his best to play out his role. Perhaps we, the audience, are really just backstage actors critiquing our own. Some of us are adept at acting, others, not.

The good news, is that the tone of this thread (compared to the last one) is showing our growth - imho, there seems not to be the "vile". And so now, we can say ... "next". Modwiz thanks for a bigger perspective.

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 11:55
I thought Kerry ended it well, like a date. "Maybe at some other time.........." Really, she did handle it well at the end and tried very earnestly to find some juice in that lemon. Biggest problem was that most of us have had plenty of that lemonade. We were looking for something new and not a pitch for a new Las Vegas reality show.

For me the air really got let out of the balloon when she asked him for his mind blowing revelation and he gave us a web-site. Had to look for it too.
I felt like he asked me to pull his finger and then couldn't even fart.

Oh well, the elite are still going to poison us, lie to us and just kill us. Still plenty of excitement to go around.

Next!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That is where is went bad. That very simple and profound message was put out in the first two interviews. A 'ditto' would have worked here.

Ha ha ha sorry the line about "I felt like he asked me to pull his finger and then couldn't even fart. " made me laugh out loud. The interview was built up and overhyped by BW "mind-Blowing etc." and turn out to be an Epic Fail.

eaglespirit
5th February 2012, 11:56
LIVE Your Own Higher Lives!
Now! Now! Now!
You Are Each and ALL Creators!!!
You---Me---We
Now! Now! Now!
EVERYONE Is Going To Get What's Coming To Them!
Listen and GIVE What You Got!
The Law of Attraction IS At It's Pinnacle!
Change the World In Front of You!
This Is Can-Do Time!
Thank Bill...Move On and Up!

Jenci
5th February 2012, 12:02

KC was set up by the PTB

A very good analysis of the possibilities, I'm shrugging my shoulders and still wondering if BB was ever really in the Navy.

What would you say would be a good way to avoid getting duped again.....or we're we duped at all?

I'm getting so confused now I don't know if I can trust anyone on this road.

I would guess that he was in the Navy and this is why he was able to produce documentation to Kerry to show he was. I don't believe he was a Seal though.

As to not knowing who to trust, this is a good time to look within yourself for the answers. Consciousness is not found outside of us in other people.
Jeanette

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jeanette

yeah I know...:)

I'm playing with Jack

Good - I am much more interested in a review of the cricket than the interview anyway :rolleyes:

Jeanette

Cidersomerset
5th February 2012, 12:23
Morning Robbie ......You should have endured the whole 3hr like I did ..LOL...

Most of it has been summed up by the comments and we certainly do not
want any backbiting !!! In the end he was out of his depth and did not
seem to realise his audiance, which i actually thought made him a more
genuine human being for all his faults.....

As has been said far to much hype , and he could not deliver expectations.

If he had been a guest on Kerrys radio show, what info he had may have been
filtered out before, and this circus may have been avoided...( hind sight )

Still I applaud Kerry and keep up the good work .....in the words of the old song..

( 'Even wth a Turkey that you know will fold'......... 'lets go on with the show'....)

To much hype and you get this charismatic guy....
and he has not been able to deliver his hype either !!!!
Except for his masters in the NWO....

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/f/f7/Tumblr_lftvvrIwcT1qfgij5o1_400.gif

I don't feel duped after listening to all the interviews put out so far....
I know more people are awakening!!! wether enough to change
the paradigm is still to early to say, but I feel good this morning...

Cheers steve....

jaybee
5th February 2012, 12:27
Ha ha ha sorry the line about "I felt like he asked me to pull his finger and then couldn't even fart. " made me laugh out loud. The interview was built up and overhyped by BW "mind-Blowing etc." and turn out to be an Epic Fail.

it WAS an epic fail.....but my mind WAS blown at the end. When Eva started going on about raspberries..LOL...I can hardly remember what it was now though as it was soooooo late in the UK and I was nearly asleep.

Raspberry...the perfect ending to the interview.....;)

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 12:27
Well I listened to this and thought to myself that I'm not going to be able to say a word on the forum as everyone will jump down my throat, I was pleasantly surprised to find all the brave and truthful statements in these pages, I found it all quite embarrassing for Kerry, yes she certainly did do her utmost to try and keep him on track, but to me he comes across as someone who is not too bright trying to be something he is not. He can hardly talk at times and struggles to find the words to convey his thoughts. As in the last interview he spoke for hours and said pretty much nothing.
Certainly nothing that we didn't already know.
His explanation of the one dollar? I wanted to know how many people around the world etc. well! I don't think the sending of one dollar would be required to collect that information. I think it's all about if I can get one dollar sent to me by thousands of people, I'm in the money, tra lahh lahh lahh.
Those of you who have got to know me a little know I don't talk in circles and say it as I see it, it's just the way I am, and with regards to this I'm afraid the same is true as I have to say I think so far it's all a load of bollocks presented by someone who want's attention, or who has been talked into it because a Navy Seal must know all that's going on right? and I think maybe Kerry is regretting her involvement with him.

Gardener
5th February 2012, 12:32
Eva isn't what we're lead to believe. I get the feeling she is his handler.
This is what it looked like to me too. A cointelpro sting from the start!
Nicely co-opted, got a lot of attention in an important area and then successfully diverted & discredited. Classic!

As for any other genuine whistleblower, well I can only imagine they will think twice after seeing all that.

g
Shakes head.

PS Not a criticism of Bill because he is showing a lot of signs of mind control, 'they' just use him, very sad.

centreoflight
5th February 2012, 13:33
I watched the whole 3 hours and did not get any bad vibes. What I feel is that many listeners commenting here had high expectations and are consequently judgmental. Anybody in Bill's positions wouldn't be calm and relaxed after what he says he has been through. Anyway the message for our future he is giving out is good and positive.

lightwalker
5th February 2012, 14:02
After 30 minutes I turned it off. The comments in this thread are a lot more interesting in that they are lighthearted, sincere,compassionate, understanding and lacking ego. How far we have all come. Kudos to us. I see unity consciousness more and more, with our knowing what we are all about and what we have evolved in to. The 'truth" which we have dug in deep for wether it be our own personal dark to light explorations to all of humanity's dark to light explorations.....is setting us free.

Yeesh...I remember when it was always an Us against Them in all those earlier forums.....and I would try and say a line from an old Pogo cartoon (one of my fav quotes) "I found the Enemy and they is Us". My posts got pretty well ignored.

I think this interview really showed more than anything else, how far we have come in our journey in how the response has been here.

I recognize that there really is nothing outside of me and that has become more and more important in all of my interactions in my world. And I see the changes....here

lightwalker

NewFounderHome
5th February 2012, 14:13
Daci that might just seem true.

seantimberwolf
5th February 2012, 14:22
Im sick and tired off this crap,
Getting fooled by idiots like BW, who try to rattle off military acolades that coincidently can't be proved,
And then try to work the whole love and light crap,
Instead of trying to make real change,

"pick up a gun, learn how to fight,
All through the day and all through night
Till come the day when the last fights won!"

SeanTW

NewFounderHome
5th February 2012, 14:38
Hi everybody! I it just me or i kind of got tick off when he would be asked about certain subject and he would answer, well I can’t talk about that because of my security oath. It was my understanding then he went in hiding for his security and to also blast opens all that he knows. He was subost to have the protection from this well knitted group, No?

What is the problem here?

Is he a whistle-blower or not? If not don't waist Kerry's time and all the public's time.

We want FULL disclosure and we are more than ready for it.

So let's stop tip toeing around the subject's. Is is time for all to come out, Now!

Love you all.

Ixopoborn
5th February 2012, 14:45
I have just finished listening to the whole interview.

Right at the beginning of the interview, Bill said he would not be revealing anything in breach of his confidentiality oath.

The first 60 minutes were ponderous - everyone trying hard but nothing came out to move the debate along. Up to this point in the conversation, Bill is just behaving as a very normal person who has been through rather a lot. Nothing unusual here.

At the 1 hour 15 minutes stage, Bill reminds us how awful it was to go though deprogramming in a hospital for 6 months.

At the 1 hour 21 minute stage, Kerry made an emphatic plea to Bill to focus on stuff that will be new to folks who are already wide awake.

At the 1 hour 24 minute stage, Bill tells us he was flown by red striped plane which regularly flies out of Henderson executive terminal to Groom Lake twice daily. They arrived at a facility which was completely closed and where trained in a classroom and where they were kept except for accompanied trips to the toilet. He says telepathy was taught by demonstration - through demonstration, the class began to believe it could be done - this personal conviction being essential before effective training could begin. They were taught 10 different psychic skills. He says we all possess these abilities.

At the 1 hour 27 minute stage, he declares that right at the start of training, they were informed that their trainer would be an alien. Then in walked a 4 foot high grey alien who then started to "tell" the class what they were all thinking! By the end of only one day, they could do many ESP things. At the end of each day, they left the class and were taken by van to their plane and flew back to Las Vegas were they stayed in a hotel. The grey spoke both verbally and telepathically. The voice was in good English but not a normal voice. The grey was apparently a prisoner at the facility. They grey taught them how to communicate much faster than is possible with speech. Nine people were in Bill's class. Some picked up telepathy better, some picked up remote viewing better. One of the team members developed very good spatial awareness to the point where he could foresee land mines. Bill could sense attempts at detection of presence very easily - peoples attemts at concentrating on Bill's thoughts.

At the 1 hour 35 minute stage, Bill tells us that he does not know where his other team members are and that it would be very dangerous for any of them to attemt to find out.

At the 1 hour 38 minute stage, Bill tells us about the people now looking after him. He informs us that immediately after the previous live-stream, Bill was contacted and told to go to his current undisclosed location. There is a huge concentration of amazing people at the place were Bill no resides. The area is highly defensible and largely cut off geographically. It operates as a self supporting community.

At the 1 hour 40 minute stage, Kerry asks if anyone their would come forward for a Camelot interview, Bill tells us no one else is willing to come forward having seen what has happened to Bill after he did it. Bill is the only person who will be the face for this group.

At the 1 hour 47 minute stage, Kerry asks if Bill knows about the Marshall Island Operation Centre. This touched a nerve and Bill declined to make any comment by syaing, " that would get me in a whole". Instead he invited the questioner to provide information - "go ahead buddy its all on you".

At the 1 hour 51 minute stage, Kerry asks Bill if he could name "the box" that he used to control tomahawk missiles - Bill declines.

At the 1 hour 52 minute stage, Kerry asks Bill to confirm that he had seen "looking glass" but had no knowledge of it in operation. Bill confirms and expands by saying that looking glass probably had a much higher function than looking into the future and using it for looking into the future was probably not what it was designed to do. Bill's only experience of "yellow cube" was reading about it in manuals. Yellow cube was made for use by humans to look into the future.

At the 2 hour 5 minute mark, Bill and Kerry cross swords over whether time-line convergence is theoretically possible. Kerry tries to call it something else. Bill insists he is speaking of time-line convergence.

At the 2 hour 15 minute point, Bill says the world is right now controlled by dark forces. Bill says "they are screwed". Eva says they are not screwed because they too end up joining in the transformation. Bill says the secret is that these opposite forces of good and evil come together and become friends. Everyone shares some guilt and some innocence in the process we have been through.

At the 2 hour 20 minute point, Bill says eventually, we we see the controlling monsters, illuminati et al as friends and in need of just as much forgiveness as the rest of us.

At the 2 hour 26 minute point, Kerry asks Bill how he sees the world will be in 2025. Bill says that things will be so radically different in only 6 months from now that it is completely redundant to contemplate the future that far ahead.

At the 2 hour 30 minute point, Kerry asks Bill to comment on the months leading to December 2012. Was Bill told by the military to remote view before December 2012. He says yes. He says right now we believe in a scarcity of resources. Very soon that illusion will disappear. Bill talks about free energy and specifically cold fusion reactors that already exist and will be released soon.

At the 2 hour 35 minute point, Kerry asks Bill to be specific about what he thought would blow peoples mind in this interview. Bill says the web site http://www.keshespace.com/ gives information about exactly what he is talking about.

At the 2 hour 38 minute point, Kerry asks again if there is anything else which might blow peoples minds. Bill says that this time next year, we wont be using petrol to get around!

At the 2 hour 40 minute point, Kerry asks if in relation to the USA, is there anything else he sees happening between now and the end of this year. Bill says the USA will return to being a republic again. Kerry asks for specifics. Bill says the people are waking up and are seeing what changes need to take place. One of these changes is that the deception that the US exists in a democracy is melting away. It is changing already. Bill says you can already see the changes.

I feel sorry for Kerry that the interview did not go so well this time. Clearly, Kerry was subjected to some kind of legal attack before the live-stream aired. There is nothing madly unusual about that but it seems that the net effect was Kerry deliberately avoided priming Bill or Eva on what disclosures would be made to maximise her legal protection as a journalist. The net result was a rather lumpy interview with a lot of accentuation on stuff which Camelot and Avalon members did not really need to be told again.

If you break down the conversation as detailed above, I think it is possible to see that it was a valuable chat and certainly was not a complete waste of time.

Then again, the content was enough to blow the mind of the average Camalotee or Avalonian.

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 14:47
I agree. I am just re listening to parts of it, He started by saying he had information that would blow our minds and Kerry bless her heart is pulling her hair out trying to get him to say what it is as it's near the end of the interview, all he does is avoid the answer and talk about what's coming in the future and other un provable guesses. Kerry is definately getting annoyed with him, she just told him to stop being condesending to the viewers. I think it's finally dawned on her that he's got nothing to say.
Oh! I noticed earlier Kerry relayed a question does he know anything about the three days of darkness? Eva on the right hand screen was nodding like mad and then he said No, at that point Eva on the right was removed and the screen zoomed into Bill. Hmmmmmm

Realeyes
5th February 2012, 14:47
I thought the last 1 hour and 10 minutes were most interesting, defining the Timeline Convergence and how Bill saw new technologies being released before we reach December. Bill paints a nice future living beyond a duality existence.

The earlier parts of this interview taught me I need to work on my patience!

Kimberley
5th February 2012, 14:55
Hello Fellow Avalonians...do not be discouraged by this interview. if anything consider it as a lesson in perspective. We here in the Project Avalon/Camelot forum are operating from a place of advanced perspective in that we have done our homework and in some cases LOTS OF IT. At this critical juncture in time we must, above all else, exercise our abilities to think critically, without cynicism...to see the underlying HUMAN dynamics at play in this scenario. Kerry has been an absolute bastion of integrity in stepping in and transducing information from all levels of the HOLOGRAM and in the process downstepping the info for our own level of awakening. The key point here being that at some point we all must awaken to the nature of the fact that a hologram only provides pieces of the whole. It's up to us individually and collectively to re-source and recreate the truth of the matter back into the totality of wholeness. I feel that Bill is doing the best that he can do with where he is presently at in his understanding of the BIG PICTURE...see that he is a man awakening.
I would hope that this particular interview serves as a much needed check-in for all members of this community. A wake up call to return to the essence of what it is that we are hoping to reveal/enlighten in our endeavors to bring this level of information to the surface. Yes, constructive criticism is welcome, however we must fluidly be able to progress into forward thinking modalities in order to dismantle this ****show and steer this ship back on course.
I encourage you to exercise full on 360 degree heart centered vision...allow for flexibility beyond judgement.

kseha thank you for your post... I agree with you!!! Also welcome to avalon!!

Much love to us all!!

Ecnal61
5th February 2012, 15:20
Well this thread has certainly ruffled a few feathers,most of what i was going to say has been said already,so il be brief,unlike a lot of folks here i did get something out of this interview.a lot think he is a liar..me im not sure but then iv always been too trusting,what i thought was interesting was his and eva`s mind control info[ ok we already knew a lot of it] and i felt he was giving out a very positive vibe at the end which is surely no bad thing, whatever your own personal view of bill is like he said we will know in 6 months whether we have a very bright future or this info was a big fat turkey.

Tarka the Duck
5th February 2012, 15:33
I wonder what Bill Ryan made of it? Anyone heard from him?

jackovesk
5th February 2012, 15:46
Poor guy. I think he might lose his new lady friend after this display. Could be wrong, she was starting to speak for, and correct, him at one point. They must have been married in a past life. LOL

He wishes...:yes4:

Make no mistake about it Mr. Modwiz, you will read all about in his new book that Eva has already agreed to collaborate with him..!

Mystery Guest..? MeOw...:eyebrows:

Here Pussy, Pussy, Pussy...:pound:

Alex Laker
5th February 2012, 15:51
So he can tell us that he was taught telepathic skills by a grey alien without breaching his oath, but he can't say squat about Marshall Island Operation Centre? Either what goes on there is astronomically and cosmically and collossally above top secret beyond our wildest dreams, or he actually has some level of sensitive knowledge pertaining to this place. In this case, yes he does have access to very classified material, and he is reluctant to break his oath, because he will end up in a hole. This just means, that what he says about looking glass, aliens and telepathy is BS. In the least, he has not experienced these things himself, and is clearly providing disinfo in my opinion.

Edit: I am not at this point in time questioning Bill Brockbrader's integrity. It is clear that there were attacks going on at the beginning of the interview, and legal threats made. It is very possible that Bill originally had the intention of sharing real sensitive information, but in the end he got scared and fed us crap. That's fine. I don't want him to put his life at risk. But please; drop out now and don't waste our time. Feeding us BS isn't the way forward. I imagine that some of the things he has been through have been unimaginably difficult, but it cannot be as simple a decision as 'yes, I'm gonna tell you everything'. I think maybe he didn't realise how hard it would be to get the story out. And that's just the thing isn't it? If he drops out now, does he get put in a hole? Would we ever assume that something that bad had happened? Would we just think we'd sniffed him out, and he had disappeared off the alternative radar? He can't back out now, he has put himself in a very difficult situation, and I feel immensely sorry for him. I would like to say that we should not pressure him to release information, when he is getting enough pressure not to. We are making his situation worse.

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 16:04
I wonder what Bill Ryan made of it? Anyone heard from him?

I think he's back in the 1930's at the moment, he'll be back in a bit ;)
What have you been eating? you look about a third lower in the water than you should be, tell Tony to ease up on the dumplings :rolleyes:

Sidney
5th February 2012, 16:11
I think if BW had watched all of Kerrys videos he would have known that Those of us who have seen them already know about alot of what he was telling us. I really think that he is oblivious of the fact that many many other whistleblowers have clued us in on the goings on behind the scenes. Here is my take on him after sleeping on it.

He is young and naive'
He has been a victim of various mind control techniques since childhood
He got into legal trouble either with or without fault (but IMO was most likely set-up, because that is what "they" do)
He really did think that his information would blow our minds because he simply was not aware of the information that is already out there.
At the beginning of the interview he pretty much was straighforward, but as time went on he became way too relaxed and disoriented. This told me that he ingested drugs and/or alcohol, however I did not see him drink anything during the interrview, so he had to have ingested something (knowingly or not) prior to the interview, which certainly took away some of his credibility.
He was desperate, with the situation he found himself in after the first interview, and when Eva emailed him, he needed someone to trust.
Given his circumstances, he is probably on the brink of a mental breakdown, and justifiably so.

All that said, I have to say, the one red flag I saw was when he implied that the people who donated the dollar, were somehow "more special", than those of us who did not donate.

But Nobody put a gun to anyones head for the dollar. If anyone contributed a dollar, then that was their decision out of free will. What he does with the gifts he was given is his business.

The fact that we all create out own destiny, is information that has been around for a long time. He says the game is basically over for the Cabal. Is it??? The fact is, NOBODY KNOWS FOR CERTAIN, what is going to happen in the next months before the end of 2012. I think we all wanted to hear some grand PROOF of exactly what is going to happen and when. Common sense would have told us even before the interview started, that no matter what anyone says, we are not going to know, until the time passes. I do hope that he knows what he is talking about when describing the process we will experience.

I am still going to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. No matter what happens, I do believe we have a wild ride ahead of us.

Kerry did a superb job with what she had to work with. I admire her patience and professionalism. She handled the whole episode better than anyone could have expected her to under the circumstances. With todays technology, there is no reason listening to the interview was a waste of time. It is very easy to multi task, while listening to interviews online, I do it every day. I happen to be sick with a terrible cold and didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Anyway, That is my take on the whole thing.

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 16:16
Kind and thoughful words as always starchild, You are right, I was cleaning and conditioning a leather armchair while I listened, my wife is at work and it's company if nothing else.

jackovesk
5th February 2012, 16:19
So he can tell us that he was taught telepathic skills by a grey alien without breaching his oath, but he can't say squat about Marshall Island Operation Centre? Either what goes on there is astronomically and cosmically and collossally above top secret beyond our wildest dreams, or he actually has some level of sensitive knowledge pertaining to this place. In this case, yes he does have access to very classified material, and he is reluctant to break his oath, because he will end up in a hole. This just means, that what he says about looking glass, aliens and telepathy is BS. In the least, he has not experienced these things himself, and is clearly providing disinfo in my opinion.

Let me just get out my notes about the Alien teacher...

Wait a second...

Oh here they are...

Kerry (TRIED) to ask him on several occassions, after BW said the 4ft Alien communicated both Telepathically & by Voice...

KC: "The Grey Spoke to you, How? What kind of Voice did he have..?"

KC said what did the Alien sound like..?

BW: Was Dumbfounded & Could'nt answer the question and went onto to say he was wearing some kind of jumpsuit and it wasn't a normal voice but he spoke in English. He was a prisoner and the information he taught us was how to think...

C'Mon folks...C'Mon where's your 'Knowing & Discernment' gone..?

PS - I (GUARANTEE) any one of you...

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESCRIBE THAT EXPERIENCE IN (ALL) OF IT's FINITE DETAILS AT ANY GIVEN TIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..!

Now (WAKE UP) all we have ever asked from any Whistleblower is to give us a little resemblance of the (TRUTH)..!

BW - Sadly could'nt provide us with just (1) skerrick of it, not just (1) in this interview when it was cruchtime..!

IMHO - Heresay is exactly that Heresay and after all the confidence we have shown both Kerry & BW - We deserve better..! :yes4:

...and that's probably Why, it will be the last time Kerry gives this bloke another platform..!

Jenci
5th February 2012, 16:31
and I think maybe Kerry is regretting her involvement with him.

You would think so after all this.

But Kerry is still promoting Bill on her website and asking for people to make donations to his paypal and address. I really don't know what to make of that :confused:

Jeanette

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 16:33
Abso bleeding lutely Jacko, Spot on, that voice would be burned in your brain, I can describe Paul's voice to you and only watched it once ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

But Kerry is still promoting Bill on her website and asking for people to make donations to his paypal and address. I really don't know what to make of that :confused:

Jeanette

Isn't that there from her first interview with him Jeanette? it will be interesting to see if she promotes any further interviews with him or indeed says anything about him.

jackovesk
5th February 2012, 16:38
Abso bleeding lutely Jacko, Spot on, that voice would be burned in your brain, I can describe Paul's voice to you and only watched it once ;)

You forgot to press the Thankyou button though...:pound:

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 16:46
oop's ;) there you go, you have two now

Jenci
5th February 2012, 16:48

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jeanette

Isn't that there from her first interview with him Jeanette? it will be interesting to see if she promotes any further interviews with him or indeed says anything about him.

Hi Ada,

It's got yesterday's date on it and I think that was the first time that I had seen his address posted.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Jeanette

jackovesk
5th February 2012, 16:49
oop's ;) there you go, you have two now

Only kidding...:)

Sometimes its hard to Express ones feelings through 'Words'...

Perhaps I can Express my feelings through one of my favourite 'Aussie Bands'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiRnAO0QJ0E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiRnAO0QJ0E

Alex Laker
5th February 2012, 16:52

Let me just get out my notes about the Alien teacher...

Wait a second...

Oh here they are...

Kerry (TRIED) to ask him on several occassions, after BW said the 4ft Alien communicated both Telepathically & by Voice...

KC: "The Grey Spoke to you, How? What kind of Voice did he have..?"

KC said what did the Alien sound like..?

BW: Was Dumbfounded & Could'nt answer the question and went onto to say he was wearing some kind of jumpsuit and it wasn't a normal voice but he spoke in English. He was a prisoner and the information he taught us was how to think...

C'Mon folks...C'Mon where's your 'Knowing & Discernment' gone..?

PS - I (GUARANTEE) any one of you...

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESCRIBE THAT EXPERIENCE IN (ALL) OF IT's FINITE DETAILS AT ANY GIVEN TIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..!

Now (WAKE UP) all we have ever asked from any Whistleblower is to give us a little resemblance of the (TRUTH)..!

BW - Sadly could'nt provide us with just (1) skerrick of it, not just (1) in this interview when it was cruchtime..!

IMHO - Heresay is exactly that Heresay and after all the confidence we have shown both Kerry & BW - We deserve better..! :yes4:

...and that's probably Why, it will be the last time Kerry gives this bloke another platform..!

That's exactly my point...?

Alex Laker
5th February 2012, 17:00

Jeanette

That's the thing. Just because he provides us with what is clear as day BS, doesn't mean that he didn't get scared but did the interview anyway and held back. I think its a real possibility he has sensitive information, and is truly worried that he might get put in a hole as he puts it. It's like I said - the fact that witholds more 'mundane' information proves logically that he is lying about aliens, and looking glass etc. even though you can tell its BS without thinking. But what happens now if he decides to drop out of the public eye? Would we think we'd won and gotten rid of the shill, or would we have actually sent him to a hole somewhere? It's a tricky situation.

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 17:01

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jeanette

Hi Ada,

It's got yesterday's date on it and I think that was the first time that I had seen his address posted.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

JeanetteOh! didn't notice that Jeanette, well then you must be right and I'm as surprised as you are.

Daft Ada
5th February 2012, 17:10
To be honest I never thought of that Araxes, you may well be right because Kerry made a big fuss about legal stuff right at the start, which basically said to Bill that if you say anything someone doesn't like, you are on your own mate, and as you say, he may have thought well I'm not going to say anything then.
Mind you, nothing like that was said in the first interview, and he didn't really say anything in that either.

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 18:20
I have just finished listening to the whole interview.

Right at the beginning of the interview, Bill said he would not be revealing anything in breach of his confidentiality oath.

The first 60 minutes were ponderous - everyone trying hard but nothing came out to move the debate along. Up to this point in the conversation, Bill is just behaving as a very normal person who has been through rather a lot. Nothing unusual here.

At the 1 hour 15 minutes stage, Bill reminds us how awful it was to go though deprogramming in a hospital for 6 months.

At the 1 hour 21 minute stage, Kerry made an emphatic plea to Bill to focus on stuff that will be new to folks who are already wide awake.

At the 1 hour 24 minute stage, Bill tells us he was flown by red striped plane which regularly flies out of Henderson executive terminal to Groom Lake twice daily. They arrived at a facility which was completely closed and where trained in a classroom and where they were kept except for accompanied trips to the toilet. He says telepathy was taught by demonstration - through demonstration, the class began to believe it could be done - this personal conviction being essential before effective training could begin. They were taught 10 different psychic skills. He says we all possess these abilities.

At the 1 hour 27 minute stage, he declares that right at the start of training, they were informed that their trainer would be an alien. Then in walked a 4 foot high grey alien who then started to "tell" the class what they were all thinking! By the end of only one day, they could do many ESP things. At the end of each day, they left the class and were taken by van to their plane and flew back to Las Vegas were they stayed in a hotel. The grey spoke both verbally and telepathically. The voice was in good English but not a normal voice. The grey was apparently a prisoner at the facility. They grey taught them how to communicate much faster than is possible with speech. Nine people were in Bill's class. Some picked up telepathy better, some picked up remote viewing better. One of the team members developed very good spatial awareness to the point where he could foresee land mines. Bill could sense attempts at detection of presence very easily - peoples attemts at concentrating on Bill's thoughts.

At the 1 hour 35 minute stage, Bill tells us that he does not know where his other team members are and that it would be very dangerous for any of them to attemt to find out.

At the 1 hour 38 minute stage, Bill tells us about the people now looking after him. He informs us that immediately after the previous live-stream, Bill was contacted and told to go to his current undisclosed location. There is a huge concentration of amazing people at the place were Bill no resides. The area is highly defensible and largely cut off geographically. It operates as a self supporting community.

At the 1 hour 40 minute stage, Kerry asks if anyone their would come forward for a Camelot interview, Bill tells us no one else is willing to come forward having seen what has happened to Bill after he did it. Bill is the only person who will be the face for this group.

At the 1 hour 47 minute stage, Kerry asks if Bill knows about the Marshall Island Operation Centre. This touched a nerve and Bill declined to make any comment by syaing, " that would get me in a whole". Instead he invited the questioner to provide information - "go ahead buddy its all on you".

At the 1 hour 51 minute stage, Kerry asks Bill if he could name "the box" that he used to control tomahawk missiles - Bill declines.

At the 1 hour 52 minute stage, Kerry asks Bill to confirm that he had seen "looking glass" but had no knowledge of it in operation. Bill confirms and expands by saying that looking glass probably had a much higher function than looking into the future and using it for looking into the future was probably not what it was designed to do. Bill's only experience of "yellow cube" was reading about it in manuals. Yellow cube was made for use by humans to look into the future.

At the 2 hour 5 minute mark, Bill and Kerry cross swords over whether time-line convergence is theoretically possible. Kerry tries to call it something else. Bill insists he is speaking of time-line convergence.

At the 2 hour 15 minute point, Bill says the world is right now controlled by dark forces. Bill says "they are screwed". Eva says they are not screwed because they too end up joining in the transformation. Bill says the secret is that these opposite forces of good and evil come together and become friends. Everyone shares some guilt and some innocence in the process we have been through.

At the 2 hour 20 minute point, Bill says eventually, we we see the controlling monsters, illuminati et al as friends and in need of just as much forgiveness as the rest of us.

At the 2 hour 26 minute point, Kerry asks Bill how he sees the world will be in 2025. Bill says that things will be so radically different in only 6 months from now that it is completely redundant to contemplate the future that far ahead.

At the 2 hour 30 minute point, Kerry asks Bill to comment on the months leading to December 2012. Was Bill told by the military to remote view before December 2012. He says yes. He says right now we believe in a scarcity of resources. Very soon that illusion will disappear. Bill talks about free energy and specifically cold fusion reactors that already exist and will be released soon.

At the 2 hour 35 minute point, Kerry asks Bill to be specific about what he thought would blow peoples mind in this interview. Bill says the web site http://www.keshespace.com/ gives information about exactly what he is talking about.

At the 2 hour 38 minute point, Kerry asks again if there is anything else which might blow peoples minds. Bill says that this time next year, we wont be using petrol to get around!

At the 2 hour 40 minute point, Kerry asks if in relation to the USA, is there anything else he sees happening between now and the end of this year. Bill says the USA will return to being a republic again. Kerry asks for specifics. Bill says the people are waking up and are seeing what changes need to take place. One of these changes is that the deception that the US exists in a democracy is melting away. It is changing already. Bill says you can already see the changes.

I feel sorry for Kerry that the interview did not go so well this time. Clearly, Kerry was subjected to some kind of legal attack before the live-stream aired. There is nothing madly unusual about that but it seems that the net effect was Kerry deliberately avoided priming Bill or Eva on what disclosures would be made to maximise her legal protection as a journalist. The net result was a rather lumpy interview with a lot of accentuation on stuff which Camelot and Avalon members did not really need to be told again.

If you break down the conversation as detailed above, I think it is possible to see that it was a valuable chat and certainly was not a complete waste of time.

Then again, the content was enough to blow the mind of the average Camalotee or Avalonian.

I can not see them being flown back to stay in a hotel, this is a complete security beach. I'm sorry if people become offended but BW/BB comes across to me as the kind of kid at school who couldnt help but lie. He appears to be a Walter Mitty character "Mitty is a meek, mild man with a vivid fantasy life: in a few dozen paragraphs he imagines himself a wartime pilot, an emergency-room surgeon, and a devil-may-care killer. The character's name has come into more general use to refer to an ineffectual dreamer, appearing in several dictionaries"
If there were any uncomfortable questions he" pleaded the 5th" by saying oh that will contravene my security oath. He is either a disinfo agent(not a very good one on one level, but an excellent on on another) or a fantasist trying to cash in.

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 18:26

Edit: I am not at this point in time questioning Bill Brockbrader's integrity. It is clear that there were attacks going on at the beginning of the interview, and legal threats made. It is very possible that Bill originally had the intention of sharing real sensitive information, but in the end he got scared and fed us crap. That's fine. I don't want him to put his life at risk. But please; drop out now and don't waste our time. Feeding us BS isn't the way forward. I imagine that some of the things he has been through have been unimaginably difficult, but it cannot be as simple a decision as 'yes, I'm gonna tell you everything'. I think maybe he didn't realise how hard it would be to get the story out. And that's just the thing isn't it? If he drops out now, does he get put in a hole? Would we ever assume that something that bad had happened? Would we just think we'd sniffed him out, and he had disappeared off the alternative radar? He can't back out now, he has put himself in a very difficult situation, and I feel immensely sorry for him. I would like to say that we should not pressure him to release information, when he is getting enough pressure not to. We are making his situation worse.

Hi Araxes, he should have cancelled the interview if he was worried about these so-called legal threats etc. i really believe he is a Walter Mitty.

gripreaper
5th February 2012, 18:33
You know I once spent a considerable amount of time lying on the couch watching a moth eat the drapes. After several years, I finally realized it was time to get up off the couch and find something else to do, as it became apparent that the moth was going to take a very long time.

humanalien
5th February 2012, 18:44
Was kerry taking quotes from the bible when she asked
bill about the 3 days of darkness or did i miss something
along the way?

winston smith1971
5th February 2012, 18:52
A humorous set about the NWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0lVbMOMTi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0lVbMOMTi0

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 19:04

I won't even consider this. Kerry has dedicated her life to a noble cause and sacrificed far more than most of us would be willing to on all of our behalf. Whether I agree with her or disagree with her on any given subject, I trust that she acts with an intention of integrity. If we think she has made a mistake, let's not throw her under the bus. She has earned better than that from us.

Here is hoping her next investigation bears better fruit. So say we all.

Tarka the Duck
5th February 2012, 19:09

I won't even consider this. Kerry has dedicated her life to a noble cause and sacrificed far more than most of us would be willing to on all of our behalf. Whether I agree with her or disagree with her on any given subject, I trust that she acts with an intention of integrity. If we think she has made a mistake, let's not throw her under the bus. She has earned better than that from us.

To clarify: the quotation was part a longer post and needs to be read in context to prevent misunderstanding here:

KC was set up by the PTB

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 19:11
His explanation of the one dollar? I wanted to know how many people around the world etc. well! I don't think the sending of one dollar would be required to collect that information. I think it's all about if I can get one dollar sent to me by thousands of people, I'm in the money, tra lahh lahh lahh.

If the request had come in to donate to a worthy charity to see how many of us wanted change, I would not have hesitated.

EYES WIDE OPEN
5th February 2012, 19:18
Cant say I am surprised he was full fo it. Maybe the thing to take from this is to stop and think, RESEARCH BEFORE making up your mind.

anthony
5th February 2012, 19:21
I wasn't privvy to watching the first two interviews so i appreciate that some people may of found it abit frustrating if he relayed alot of the information from them interviews in last nights.

I found last night very interesting, Bill did talk about channeling although that is not what stuck in my mind most or my notes.
I took more from his area51 experience where he learned telepathy and how it was taught to him, which he layed out very simply.

Looking glass stood out also which is towards the end of the last hour or so, which i found most interesting, where he talks about how the next six months will blow us away with the speed at which change comes about, free energy etc. people reclaiming their power, individualy and collectively.
obviously alot of people already know this stuff but for me its great to see some1 such as bill coming out with it in such a confident manner.

He says the dark folks are finished, they know it and their last dip attempt to falter the light is through their Fear campaigns, which again most of us are now aware of but thats basicly what i loved about the talk, fear is becoming less and less affective, lack of fear is growing expotentialy.

Now whether most camelot folks already now this stuff to me is immaterial, the fact we have an ex u.s navy seal saying these things grabs the attention of the masses more i would think than if I was to stand on top of a mountain and shout it at the top of my voice.

So maybe im puttin things into perspective a little more than some and im gifted with patience so im not always on the look out for the next big jaw droppin news as it would appear some maybe.
but it does appear the live chat has numerous trolls and the like, i grew tired of folks pulling bill and eva to shreads for what appeared their own egotistical entertainment.

I will be sharing this video amongst friends and interested parties as i think it contains alot of valuable content.

All the best to you ALl with your search for your truth
Anthony

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2012, 19:26

To clarify: the quotation was part a longer post and needs to be read in context to prevent misunderstanding here:

KC was set up by the PTB

Apologies, Duck. I truncated the list because I prefer shorter posts. I meant no misdirection. And I am not attacking you, just making my own opinion loudly. Anyone with such a cute avatar should never fear attack.

Mulder
5th February 2012, 20:10
The positives: So far I'm enjoying listening to this interview. I was interested hearing about Bill's harassment from the Las Vegas Police at around 40 mins, as I've gone through similar harassment & no-one cared as they were brain-washed into thinking the Police are always "right." However, "Epa" seems to be Bill's cheerleader, I can't see what "new" information she has to share so far - she keeps repeating "she's a cvillian."

The negatives: I'm not hearing much that's not already been exposed on the internet.
Kerry at 1.32 brought up Dan Sherman's communication with the Greys! Grey's communicate on "multiple layers simultaneously." BW seems to fumble a lot here & Epa brought up the Grey's name which is irrelevant.

Earth Angel
5th February 2012, 20:13
I was wondering myself what the significance was of her repeatedly stressing I'm a civilian.......does she think this will keep her off Don Shipleys naughty list?

So far I'm enjoying listening to this interview. I was interested hearing about Bill's harassment from the Las Vegas Police at around 40 mins, as I've gone through similar harassment & no-one cared as they were brain-washed into thinking the Police are always "right." However, "Epa" seems to be Bill's cheerleader, I can't see what "new" information she has to share so far - she keeps repeating "she's a cvillian."

christian
5th February 2012, 20:18
Was kerry taking quotes from the bible when she asked
bill about the 3 days of darkness or did i miss something
along the way?

Those 3 days are not only mentioned in the bible, which makes sense, as the bible itself has ealier origins. Apparently it doesn't even have to be 3 days exactly, anyways this period of darkness would preceed a dimension shift, according to Drunvalo Melchizedek, who writes in "The Flower of Life", one would not have to eat or drink much at all during that time, would be well advised to meditate and be out of buildings, that are built with anything that has been constructed 'un-organically', like plastic, stainless steel, etc. - After this period of darkness one would enter a dimension, where thoughts and emotion immediately manifest, so beware and don't create your 'exit-ticket' right away.

But as Drunvalo states, the duration of the "3 days" is not fixed, it could happen in an instant.

Inelia referred to the 3 days, too:

There is a window during this year that might be forced open by the other side. If this is the case, it is really not something I am that concerned about. The window is called "Three days of darkness". During this period the population will be strictly split between those who are still based on fear, and those who are heart centered.

In my viewing, if this window opens, it will indeed provide an opportunity for the shift we experienced in August (http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/45-august-2011/144-spaceship-earth-and-you-are-the-captain.html) to manifest at a collective human level in a rather brutal fashion. However, billions of individuals have incarnated on the planet at this time, and for decades now (including you), in order to make the shift a joyful, smooth, and empowering one for as many people as possible.

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/53-december-2011/183-2012-here-we-go.html

Jenci
5th February 2012, 21:15
But what happens now if he decides to drop out of the public eye? Would we think we'd won and gotten rid of the shill, or would we have actually sent him to a hole somewhere? It's a tricky situation.

Well there also could be the possibility that he may be arrested and charged.

He's been saying he is a navy Seal and has won medals. There's a law against that, I believe, called Stolen Valor. He's upset a lot of people including the Seals and he is now making money of his claims.

Jeanette

cellardoor
5th February 2012, 21:43
But what happens now if he decides to drop out of the public eye? Would we think we'd won and gotten rid of the shill, or would we have actually sent him to a hole somewhere? It's a tricky situation.

He's been saying he is a navy Seal and has won medals. There's a law against that, I believe, called Stolen Valor. He's upset a lot of people including the Seals and he is now making money of his claims.

Jeanette

You'd think he would know that;)

Jenci
5th February 2012, 21:52

Jeanette

Maybe, although I get the impression that he is not thinking straight from his behaviour and what he has written. He could actually be unwell or under some form of control.
Jeanette

cellardoor
5th February 2012, 21:53

Jeanette

Maybe, although I get the impression that he is not thinking straight from his behaviour and what he has written. He could actually be unwell or under some form of control.
Jeanette

Aren't we all?

Tommy
5th February 2012, 22:02
Some words from me to the individuals it resonates with.

- First, no one can save yourself from "your-self" except "yourself".
No Bill Brockbrader, no Kerry Cassidy, no Bill Ryan, no Tommy Hansen, no one, or even two..

- How you focus your energies (positive, negative, etc) creates the foundation of your personal future.
It also defines how people view you on a forum or otherwise.

- Respect. Respect for everything and everyone around you, physical or not.

- You can not deceive others without deceiving yourself.

- Judgement. Judge yourself before judging others.

- The other cheek: If you yourself can not contribute, or simply victimize yourself so much that your only resolution become turned towards the ego. If you are not a victim then your ego can and will be your ally.. As in trusting your ability to deliver on your promises and motivations. Though failing, being a victim of yourself and the vast programming efforts towards humanity only makes you a "tool" of insecurity, I explain this by you\the individual pushing your own sense of insecurity and perhaps fear over to others not in need for your negative wisdom.
Attacking the integrity of others only reflects on your own ability to undermine others while failing to take personal responsibility.

Edit to add:

Speak clearly, present clearly and thus be heard clearly.

Now, this is only me, but I speak what I see to be my own truth, a truth I can stand behind because I act on it.

:violin:

jaybee
5th February 2012, 22:33

So what do you think about Bill Brockbrader, seeingterra?

And what did you think about the interview last night?

ps....thanks for your work

StephenW11UK
6th February 2012, 02:36
My personal appraisal of Bill Brockbrader is based on his (1) being a very spiritual person and (2) having been welcomed for his security into this secret enclave of quite exceptional and well-aware people.

When Kerry tried to get Bill to agree that the word 'convergence' does not give an accurate understanding of the time-line problem that the elite had brought him in to 'solve', he finally made it quite clear that that was the name givien it by the elite themselves. A quite telling piece of evidence, I think, in favour of his claim to be in fact doing the job he claims to have been doing for them as an above-top-secret-level Seal.

Do you think that this might be one of those rare examples of the illuminati getting it right? They see their way forward as along their present timeline. But their greatest fear (as a result of their use of the looking glass) is that after Dec 2012 there will be only one timeline - what they call a convergence.

Now, with regard to something I posted earlier:

'A new and surprising thing to come out was his understanding that the whole human race is to move beyond this world of duality. This is a view-point that, only rarely in all my reading, has been shared by anyone among those who are well known for having looked deeply into the potentiality of the human being and the human race, their greater awareness , their higher consciousness'.

You comment, Modwiz #52: That is where it went bad. That very simple and profound message was put out in the first two interviews. A 'ditto' would have worked here.

and my response is that you are right up to a point.

You, and probably many/most other Avalonians do take in virtually everything that is said in an interview and remember it. So a 'ditto' would have worked here would certainly apply to you.

Don't forget the rest of us, though. I, for example, had watched the first two interviews very closely and, surprisingly, had even listened to the same message from Bill (at the 2 hour 15 minute point) in this third interview without ever taking any of it in.

It was only towards the very end, when Bill gave that impassioned plea for total acceptance - he calls it 'forgiveness' - of all illuminati members and their co-workers that I suddenly understood what he was saying. What an illuminating moment that was!

Among other human teachers or researchers I have come across only one group, the Wingmakers, that have such an all-encompassing understanding of life for humaniity in the years after 2012.

As you may guess Bill''s third interview is the most important one for me.

norman
6th February 2012, 03:26
The ominous lesson in this for me is that we are all a bit like Bill Wood.

I have what I think of as a good grasp of the real situation and I get frustrated that I can't shout it from the rooftops to the whole world to wake them up.

I've just had the experience of seeing how silly that can look from a position of being better informed. I'm quite sure that the 'information' gets a lot more "bigger picture" than our collective understanding has so far reached.

All our issues and theories that we crow about are quite probably embarrassingly naive when looked at from a higher level of intimacy with the facts.

modwiz
6th February 2012, 03:37
My personal appraisal of Bill Brockbrader is based on his (1) being a very spiritual person and (2) having been welcomed for his security into this secret enclave of quite exceptional and well-aware people.

When Kerry tried to get Bill to agree that the word 'convergence' does not give an accurate understanding of the time-line problem that the elite had brought him in to 'solve', he finally made it quite clear that that was the name givien it by the elite themselves. A quite telling piece of evidence, I think, in favour of his claim to be in fact doing the job he claims to have been doing for them as an above-top-secret-level Seal.

Do you think that this might be one of those rare examples of the illuminati getting it right? They see their way forward as along their present timeline. But their greatest fear (as a result of their use of the looking glass) is that after Dec 2012 there will be only one timeline - what they call a convergence.

Now, with regard to something I posted earlier:

'A new and surprising thing to come out was his understanding that the whole human race is to move beyond this world of duality. This is a view-point that, only rarely in all my reading, has been shared by anyone among those who are well known for having looked deeply into the potentiality of the human being and the human race, their greater awareness , their higher consciousness'.

You comment, Modwiz #52: That is where it went bad. That very simple and profound message was put out in the first two interviews. A 'ditto' would have worked here.

and my response is that you are right up to a point.

You, and probably many/most other Avalonians do take in virtually everything that is said in an interview and remember it. So a 'ditto' would have worked here would certainly apply to you.

Don't forget the rest of us, though. I, for example, had watched the first two interviews very closely and, surprisingly, had even listened to the same message from Bill (at the 2 hour 15 minute point) in this third interview without ever taking any of it in.

It was only towards the very end, when Bill gave that impassioned plea for total acceptance - he calls it 'forgiveness' - of all illuminati members and their co-workers that I suddenly understood what he was saying. What an illuminating moment that was!

Among other human teachers or researchers I have come across only one group, the Wingmakers, that have such an all-encompassing understanding of life for humaniity in the years after 2012.

As Kerry said, many of her listeners have already traveled roads and arrived at compassionate destinations regarding the Illuminati. Forgiveness is how many of us have escaped our own wounds so we fully understand the importance of it. I am glad Bill made that an important plea of his, it is very important going forward. There is caveat though.

Some of our problems will not be solved with forgiveness. That problem is our parasite problem. If I pull a tick off of a dog, I may fully forgive it for being a tick and doing what ticks do. That is living off of the life blood of others. A tick though, will drop off when it has has its fill. I don't notice the ones in charge of our resources and money having any sense of having their fill.

Back to the tick.

So, I now have a tick in my tweezers. What do I do with it? Put it back in the grass so that it can look for another blood meal. Do I put in in a containment box and then seek out blood for it? Some may say that these are just people like us that have gone astray. Not so. At the higher levels you have generations of people bred to be what we would call psychopathic, but they call 'keepers' and family. Benevolence and charity showing up in these families usually results in unfortunate overdoses and boating, driving or skiing accidents.

Archons are disregarded as just a Gnostic concept, a take it or leave it philosophy like so many other philosophies we mix and match and take or leave as we feel moved to do. Very New Age to not believe that there is anything other than your own bogie man to watch out for. Organized malevolence as a concept is seen as very unspiritual and, worst of all sins, judgmental. Like those movies where you need to have certain glasses or use mirrors to see the 'things' that infect certain humans, the situation I am alluding to here is very much like that. Discernment is very much called for and witch/parasite hunts are to be avoided at all costs. There will be know need to hunt anything, trees can only drop the fruit they are capable of producing.

Bill B has been through a lot and he has a very good heart, IMO. If he did spend 6 months in that psyche ward then he may still have some scars and maybe even residual, or more, programming to deal with. In his plea, I heard his controllers using him to try and work out some cover for themselves through him. It was conditional hearing, to be sure. That is, I am willing to be wrong about a belief I currently hold.

I hope that was somewhat helpful. As a community we do need to stick together and do group therapy amongst ourselves. Keeping the channels of dialogue open has never been more important.

ponda
6th February 2012, 03:52
Ixopoborn said:

Yes something else that he mentioned around this time that i haven't heard anywhere else was that when he asked the Grey instructor what his name was the Grey said that when you have enhanced telepathic abilities you don't require a persons name to identify them.You can identify them by the telepathic shape and make up of their mind.I found this info fascinating.Another way of describing this might be that each individual has their own unique telepathic signature.Interesting and makes sense imho

cheers

christian
6th February 2012, 09:13
when he asked the Grey instructor what his name was the Grey said that when you have enhanced telepathic abilities you don't require a persons name to identify them.You can identify them by the telepathic shape and make up of their mind.

It is interesting, but the grey is dodging the question somehow, I mean, the same thing could be said about the physical shape and make up of one's body (>biometric passports), now this is versatile to some degree, but so ist the mind.

jcocks
6th February 2012, 09:23
I would be highly surprised if the greys had names like we are used to them. The idea of them having unique telepathic signatures makes perfect sense to me.

Remember also, that the greys don't have individuality or souls like we know them either...

Tarka the Duck
6th February 2012, 11:02
@seeingterra

First, no one can save yourself from "your-self" except "yourself".
No Bill Brockbrader, no Kerry Cassidy, no Bill Ryan, no Tommy Hansen, no one, or even two..

- How you focus your energies (positive, negative, etc) creates the foundation of your personal future.
It also defines how people view you on a forum or otherwise.

- Respect. Respect for everything and everyone around you, physical or not.

- You can not deceive others without deceiving yourself.

- Judgement. Judge yourself before judging others.

- The other cheek: If you yourself can not contribute, or simply victimize yourself so much that your only resolution become turned towards the ego.

Thanks...I was taught this in my childhood by my family, as I'm sure a lot of others were too.

Attacking the integrity of others only reflects on your own ability to undermine others while failing to take personal responsibility.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Could you please define "attacking others"?
Could you please define "undermining others"?
Could you please define "failing to take personal responsibility"?

Thanks
Kathie

winston smith1971
6th February 2012, 12:54
I would like to apologize if my comments have been too negative or destructive but i feel people can get carried away with so-called whistle blowers, I started the main thrust of my awakening by watching various videos on Project Camelot and i admire Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidys Excellent work.The energy and commitment they have put into their endeavours at personnel risk, not just physically but by opening themselves up to ridicule, condemnation and accusations should be admired. Some of the whistle blowers have presented excellent information at personal risk but then we have others that seem to take away and even taint the efforts of the brave. I realise everything is open to personal interpretation but at the time i had niggling doubts about Bill Wood during his first interview and subsequent q&a featuring David Wilcock. When you have excellent researchers such as Jim Marrs who back their work up with corroborating evidence and join the dots so eloquently, to then see a shambling wreck of a man ramble on incoherently with a mystery guest that no-one knows or recognizes after being promised so much and delivered so little i felt at the time so devastated that my comments felt justified in that moment. I and allot of others face daily ridicule even discussing the control system, not preaching it just being heard conversing about it and other more esoteric subjects. So unfortunately information that feels wrong or detrimental begins to effect people on a negative level. If Bill Woods has been so destroyed by his mental torture then maybe he shouldn't have been placed in such a stressful environment, i don't know. But personally i have no ill-will towards him or Eva it was just such a disappointment maybe because he did underestimate his audience who knows. I personally have an open but sceptical mind and try to find independent sources to back up or prove wrong any material i research. Thank you Robbie

Ecnal61
6th February 2012, 14:08
winston my friend, your search for the truth mirrors so many if not all of us here on avalon,i understand your frustration because some of the information that we are presented with is so extreme and exciting that at times you feel like running up and down the street with excitement. Like you i had really built my hopes up for saturdays interview hoping that just maybe we were going to get the BIG reveal but maybe thats because we are children of a greedy and always expectant society,its how we have grown up,and perhaps this secret that has been kept so well and for so long isnt something that can be pulled out of the magician`s hat as quickly as we would all like,as the saying goes"slow and steady wins the race". i get angry about things like this too,only recently on BBC tv,professor Brian cox was presenting a program about astronomy when a viewer e-mailed a question about E T life, his reply was to the effect that if your the sort of person who believes in that then you should turn over to another channel and stop watching him, i was so incensed by his reply that i nearly put my boot through the tv.please keep posting winston as i appreciate what you contribute to the forum...even if you do sometimes turn into Mr Angry LoL,cheers winnie.

Daft Ada
6th February 2012, 14:28
I think that is absolutely right, I think if we are honest a lot of us want someone who is well placed to pop up and tell us the answers to all our questions and there is always a massive disappointment when it turns out not to be the case. I am no different, new information is exciting and gets you thinking, and makes you think the good guys might be winning. I know there are always the people who chastise and say you should get off your fat arse and go out and find out for yourself, but I'm afraid I think that's ridiculous as a great deal of us are not in a position to find anything out.
How does a fast food worker or a car wash worker or a (Enter text here) worker get information from the PTB or the military or the secret bases, to have genuine information you need to be there involved in it talking with others involved in it, and so for dissociated people the information will always be second or third hand.
I'm retired due to ill health now, but even in my profession I never saw anything. I made a point of talking to other aircrew's but they always claimed to have never seen anything, but I also know that there are not many Pilots who would admit to seeing anything, they would never work again.
So, we can only sit and hope the next big interview is the genuine top secret worker who has finally decided to spill all and make a difference, it's not Kerrie's fault, if someone claims to be what he did and shows papers to prove where he worked, she has no choice but to hear him and I wouldn't want it any other way. If he turns out to be useless, well OK let's hope the next one isn't. I for one will be just as excited when the next one comes along.

spiritguide
6th February 2012, 15:16

Ditto!

A visit to the wingmaker's sight is very educational to say the least!

:peace:

Daft Ada
6th February 2012, 16:20
Well Jeanette here's Kerry's take on it, make of it what you will http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Jenci
6th February 2012, 18:50
I don't know, Ada. She's distancing herself? Discernment firmly back in the hands of the viewer.

I notice that the donate button has moved from the blog but is now over at http://projectcamelot.tv/

Jeanette

winston smith1971
6th February 2012, 19:38
From Kerrys Blog, thank you Daft Ada

"February 5, 2012

Evaluating Whistleblower Testimony from Bill Brockbrader aka Bill Wood:

Thank you for all who took the time to listen and participate in the recent Livestream follow up interview with Bill Brockbrader. Unfortunately some of what was initially promised by Bill prior to the Livestream event was not delivered. If nothing else, what becomes evident is that what one person considers to be earth shattering or mind blowing can easily be seen as run of the mill to someone else. It all has to do with your frame of reference. In addition to that, as the interview progressed, what appeared to happen is that Bill Brockbrader had stretched his security oath as far as it would go. From that point on, it is evident that he is primarily talking from a personal/philosophical point of view.

It also became obvious, at least to me, that there was a lack of familiarity with what Project Camelot is all about. And therefore Bill and Eva are not able to assess accurately what is new and what is well known to the Camelot audience and so both he and Eva Moore, although well meaning, ended up discussing concepts and experiences that are already out in the public domain and therefore not at all novel or new. You be the judge.

Naturally, Bill's personal experiences seem unique to him. This is understandable. Unfortunately a lot of the material in this livestream had already been revealed in the first interview I did with him. The rest of the material with regard to the Las Vegas police department while interesting is hardly surprising. Actually it would be more surprising if they weren't run by the mob, on the take and corrupt as well as deeply involved in scandals of every kind... What you will see is that halfway through the interview I simply decided to take charge of the process and attempt to get some focus and answers to direct questions that some of the viewers had.

Suffice to say, whistleblower testimony is often full of distortions, blanks and unanswered questions due to the impact that mind control has had on the person's life. In this regard, Bill Brockbrader is no exception to this rule. I suggest that rather than judging him you consider the impact that simple mass mind control has had on your own lives and then try to put yourself in the shoes of someone who has that and on top of it joins the military and becomes the focus of intense mind manipulation over long periods of time. Then you will begin to understand what it truly means to be a whistleblower, or someone who has chosen to break ranks and come forward to tell the truth about what they have experienced.

We need more people who have that kind of courage. Unfortunately they are few and far between. On top of that, the very people who could substantiate and stand beside a whistleblower often choose to hide in the dark.

As we enter this time where the veils are thinning between worlds consider how many lies you and people around you are dealing with on a daily basis. Then consider whether you would have the courage to come forward into the public domain to tell the truth about what you know. Consider how you would become an outcast among those who supposedly are your friends and loved ones. Consider how once you take the RED PILL you can never go back. Then look again at the testimony from Bill Brockbrader.

Ultimately truth is something each person must discover one step at a time using their own heart and mind to discern.

Lastly, for those of you who do not understand what my role is as a filmmaker and investigative reporter... please understand. I am not interested in following in the steps of others. Project Camelot has a unique mission in this regard. For more on this mission click on About Us.

Please note: A viewer came across the following link which contains a written expose apparently posted back in July 2011 by Bill Brockbrader on the internet. Some of his statements and the information described there may be useful to people attempting to understand where he is coming from regarding his past, channeling and philosophy. On the other hand, it may simply confuse things even further...You need to decide what resonates with you and what does not. CLICK HERE for his previously published statement."

Daft Ada
6th February 2012, 20:23
I don't know, Ada. She's distancing herself? Discernment firmly back in the hands of the viewer.

I notice that the donate button has moved from the blog but is now over at http://projectcamelot.tv/

JeanetteShe is, I think what comes next will speak volumes.

anthony
6th February 2012, 20:50
Hi Ecnal61

brian cox did get me interest summat what more in quantum mechanics, shame he has to adear to the bbc wish wash bullshizzle

Cidersomerset
6th February 2012, 22:04
I would like to apologize if my comments have been too negative or destructive but i feel people can get carried away with so-called whistle blowers, I started the main thrust of my awakening by watching various videos on Project Camelot and i admire Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidys Excellent work.The energy and commitment they have put into their endeavours at personnel risk, not just physically but by opening themselves up to ridicule, condemnation and accusations should be admired. Some of the whistle blowers have presented excellent information at personal risk but then we have others that seem to take away and even taint the efforts of the brave. I realise everything is open to personal interpretation but at the time i had niggling doubts about Bill Wood during his first interview and subsequent q&a featuring David Wilcock. When you have excellent researchers such as Jim Marrs who back their work up with corroborating evidence and join the dots so eloquently, to then see a shambling wreck of a man ramble on incoherently with a mystery guest that no-one knows or recognizes after being promised so much and delivered so little i felt at the time so devastated that my comments felt justified in that moment. I and allot of others face daily ridicule even discussing the control system, not preaching it just being heard conversing about it and other more esoteric subjects. So unfortunately information that feels wrong or detrimental begins to effect people on a negative level. If Bill Woods has been so destroyed by his mental torture then maybe he shouldn't have been placed in such a stressful environment, i don't know. But personally i have no ill-will towards him or Eva it was just such a disappointment maybe because he did underestimate his audience who knows. I personally have an open but sceptical mind and try to find independent sources to back up or prove wrong any material i research. Thank you Robbie

Hi Robbie the Trillion Dollar conspiricy was a great watch and Jim Marrs ,David Icke,Richard Dolan are class A researchers and presenters, and I'm thankfull to them and others for the info they are presenting......
I feel your frustration , but although I'm disappointed that we did not get the expected revelations, I still feel positive about the whole thing and its part of our journey that not all 'Whistblowers' are going to turn out top notch,( I know, you know that ..) but if there is one bit of info in there to help us along the way it was worth it.......This will cheer you up.....metaphorically speaking

Two veteran researchers.....

C44HXY5DWn8

Alex Jones at a comedy club 2004, a bit serial...

_MNdfiBIuCc

Steve...

Cilka
6th February 2012, 23:00
I think Kerry was incredibly professional about the whole situation with Bill B. She is incredibly compassionate and that is why I love her work. She also does not judge and lets everyone speak their mind at her interviews, basically anything goes with her guests and that I truly admire. I grew up in a communist country and now I ended up living in a capitalist one where freedom of speech is less tolerated than in my homeland. Respecting of freedom of speech has become almost nonexistent in this world, and that is one of the major reasons why the humanity is the way it is.

I did not feel good about Bill B in his first interview, it was my gut feeling speaking, but that does not mean that I would have made him stop to speak his heart. He did look liike he went through some major mind control in his life and hopefully he is more aware of his condition so that he can start healing himself. People like Bill B teach us major life lessons, because of people like him I am more awake.

jaybee
7th February 2012, 14:46
I think Kerry was incredibly professional about the whole situation with Bill B. She is incredibly compassionate and that is why I love her work. She also does not judge and lets everyone speak their mind at her interviews, basically anything goes with her guests and that I truly admire. I grew up in a communist country and now I ended up living in a capitalist one where freedom of speech is less tolerated than in my homeland. Respecting of freedom of speech has become almost nonexistent in this world, and that is one of the major reasons why the humanity is the way it is.

I did not feel good about Bill B in his first interview, it was my gut feeling speaking, but that does not mean that I would have made him stop to speak his heart. He did look liike he went through some major mind control in his life and hopefully he is more aware of his condition so that he can start healing himself. People like Bill B teach us major life lessons, because of people like him I am more awake.

nice post Cilka

my only two strong reservations regarding Kerry's professional handling of the whole Brockbrader affair....was the donate button for him on her blog and the overall wisdom of using a whistleblower who is on a Sex Offender Register (for whatever reason)...because of the inevitable backlash and the way it can be...and has been, used by those wishing to discredit Project Camelot and Project Avalon.

but I still support Kerry and appreciate her work.

and I must confess, I have enjoyed the whole BB saga in a weird way...;)

:thumb:

BlueX
7th February 2012, 17:02
wow. that was one boring interview.

BlueX
7th February 2012, 17:09
i thought the same thing!
I want to bet $1 they have a "thing".
Is she the fiance?
What did she actually experience?
I get that she is comforting Bill and that is about
all there is. No new information.
I liked the first Bill interview.
Does anybody get a strange vibe from her?

Daft Ada
7th February 2012, 17:13
Hi BlueX, welcome to the forum, I was confused as to who she was exactly I think her name was Eva, but that's all I know, she seemed to take on the roll of herding Bill in the right direction and speaking for him when his brain froze

schneider
7th February 2012, 17:30
I thought it was pretty damn boring also. It seemed as though everyone was off, kerry was missing during the first half of the video, while bill and eva were babbling incoherently. However, I think bill is wanting us to be more aware of the programming that this government and several religious organizations are involved with. Bill was alluding to the fact that he was possibly molested as a child, which is what mk ultra and secret mind control programs search for since it is easier to program a child that has been molested. Bill was born in the Salt Lake City area, heavily populated by the mormon church. According to many that have been involved in mk ultra mind programming the catholic church and the mormon church are part of the problem.

noxon medem
7th February 2012, 22:18
-

Jeanette

You are very observant to some important details , Je ...

Thank you for the inspiration , and here is some concrete result of that :
- some screenshots to illustrate the story , and puzzle , personaly ..

More or less yesterday she (they) moved the Donate-buttton from the Kerry-blog,
leaving a sort of disclaimer and follow this link if , reference to Bill ( "Woods" that is ..).

and on Camelot-TV the donation-buttons are equaly shared ,
in space (at least) between Kerry and Bill (* "woods" ?)
(* theres a confusion of Bill's here also lately : )

There is a difference though , now .
( this happend about a day ago )

The Paypal money now is directed to Brockbrader Bill it seems
not the trio tree of, or whatever it used to be directed to .

( These are timestamped to about the time of this posting )

It makes you (meaning me) wonder what sort of contracts
agreements or understandings underline such an interview ...

Be well , J , U and All .

:fish2:
nm

:- )

PS.
sorry for the poor quality of the images .
something about conversion , or have to look
into resolutions here on screencapture ...
- ok.

Strat
8th February 2012, 03:34
Modwiz, you have helped broaden my horizons. Thank you! Not a lot of folks can pull that one off.

Whiskey_Mystic
8th February 2012, 03:51
She is, I think what comes next will speak volumes.

I am pretty sure what happens next is nothing. The Bill B story will fade. Kerry will let it. A few sites will interview Bill B for attention and nothing "new" will be revealed (or his claims will become more outlandish). He will self-publish a book. He will have boxes of this book in his trunk for decades. He may have some legal issues. But that's about it.

I'm just guessing.

Daft Ada
8th February 2012, 11:11
Then that's what will come next and it will speak volumes.

Jenci
8th February 2012, 17:50
-

Jeanette

You are very observant to some important details , Je ...

Thank you for the inspiration , and here is some concrete result of that :
- some screenshots to illustrate the story , and puzzle , personaly ..

More or less yesterday she (they) moved the Donate-buttton from the Kerry-blog,
leaving a sort of disclaimer and follow this link if , reference to Bill ( "Woods" that is ..).

and on Camelot-TV the donation-buttons are equaly shared ,
in space (at least) between Kerry and Bill (* "woods" ?)
(* theres a confusion of Bill's here also lately : )

There is a difference though , now .
( this happend about a day ago )

The Paypal money now is directed to Brockbrader Bill it seems
not the trio tree of, or whatever it used to be directed to .

( These are timestamped to about the time of this posting )

It makes you (meaning me) wonder what sort of contracts
agreements or understandings underline such an interview ...

Be well , J , U and All .

:fish2:
nm

:- )

PS.
sorry for the poor quality of the images .
something about conversion , or have to look
into resolutions here on screencapture ...
- ok.

Wow...thank you Noxon, I have no idea how to do screenshots, lol. :)

That's interesting too about the change in where the donations go. It was the Tree of Liberty Movement before and now I can see that it has changed to Bill Brockbrader on the Paypal page.

Jeanette

grizzzly
9th February 2012, 00:18
To be fair to Kerry, she seemed to struggle with his validity. I am not the biggest fan of hers but she still deserves my love for her efforts.

jaybee
9th February 2012, 00:22
it all seems so long ago.........:)