PDA

View Full Version : Atlanteans and Lemurians

Sith73
5th February 2012, 02:44
Currently its my understanding we inhabit the reality of third dimension and moving into the 4th dimension. Our frequencies are vibrating quicker everyday as our genetics mutate from carbon based to crystalline based. We live in very exciting times and glad to be here on this planet which I call home.

Changing the subject for many years, I have been fascinated with the ancient world, archeology and advanced cultures who called the earth home. At one point in time there existed Atlantis and Lemuria. These people from my research had a greater spiritual understanding and far more advanced technology than we have today. All that remains to this day are ruins and pyramids that inhabit the Pacific and Atlantic oceans on the sea floor. To most of the world these cultures are, but a myth a legend to others they are very real. Where Atlanteans and Lemurians 4d people or 3d? I was curious if the earth was of a higher vibration at one time. What are your thoughts?

xbusymom
5th February 2012, 05:04
My parents believe they are atlantian spirits reborn into current bodies. I think they were also spotlighted as one of the couples in the book "soul agreements” by dick sutphen. I remember many hypnosis and meditation sessions (done in the 70's and 80's) depicting and decoding their dreams and visions of the life and lifestyle/philosophies of that alledged atlantian period. (or at least they were able to tune into the vibrational energies of that past time). see more thoughts on re-incarnation in this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?256-Past-Lives-Fake-or-Not

As I recall, they (their atlantian selves) were thought to have possessed and experiemented with a higher capability of energy manifestation techniques. I remember a debriefing where the discussion led to "rememberances" of persecution, ridicule, a civil uprising, and a forbiddence from the governing council from doing work "projects" dealing with the manipulation of higher vibrational energies.

But to answer the question posed: I kind of get the feeling they were the same type of 3d bodies, just more knowledgable of how the source energy worked.

DNA
5th February 2012, 05:37
I agree xbusy, I think the remnents of 3D structures like the pyramids suggests that they were 3D. Besides, the earth is currently inhabited by quite a few 4D races, and we know very little about them, and they reside here, in the here and now.

Lost Soul
5th February 2012, 06:11
3D bodies. The two were at war with one another and Atlantis won. The Lemurians were driven underground.

Many Atlanteans have reincarnated for this epic time. I was told this over thirty years ago.

Wind
5th February 2012, 06:27
I have always felt attraction towards Atlantis, but never known why. Now I think it might once have been an Atlantean. For sure it was an high culture, because they have nuclear power in their hands and the power of crystals.

The Law of One (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=atlantis&search_type=any) (Ra Material) description:

Questioner: I was wondering about the advent of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, when these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They sent out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately 31,000 years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one until approximately 15,000 of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in an informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call negative.

Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

I believe it to be true.

andrewgreen
5th February 2012, 13:32
I watched a really interesting you tube video that claims that Atlanteans actually used to be 8th dimensional beings. However due to something that happened they were forced to drop back down to the 3 dimension and undergo an extremely fast evolution, which is we are today on the verge of moving to the fifth dimension, does anyone have the youtube links?

andrewgreen
5th February 2012, 13:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9gaC4R_d8

I've found it, you should consider watching the earlier ones too, very informative:)

Sith73
6th February 2012, 00:49
Very intresting vids. Thanks for the link.

xbusymom
6th February 2012, 17:22
found this today... interesting!!

2PZO76xarYY

Lifebringer
6th February 2012, 17:45
The 4D Greys are telepathicly mental and some have gone to the dark side ergo, the microchipping and electronmagnetic brain wave test on emotional centers of the brain vs deionized particles and ionized particles on human receptor and activation. Then they "chem trail it with a nasty metalic cocktail for dumbing down.

this combination oftern has the human who has gone too far, wondering wha the heck they did, or they simply don't remember the actions after reaching a certain point of no return in violence.I've been working on accidental office damage to computer, telepathicly creating virus in their system, to keep them from harming others.

I also join in the focus groups when things like financial ruin or drought in Texas, come about.