PDA

View Full Version : From truth seeker To passive observer

<8>
5th February 2012, 13:48
Hi...

After several years and countless hours, am I emotionally numb and apathetic even ?

Many people seem to never give up the fight for truth and rage against the wrongs we see in this world.
Myself have come to the end conclusion, this reality we experience are not really real.

Having said that, it's not like i don't care at all anymore.
When i observe good OR bad moments I don't get carried away anymore, I just analyze and draw my own conclusions.
Normally these conclusions are about right and wrong, but now it's about what can i learn from this.

If the world was announced to end from a week from now, I wouldn't change a thing i do normally during my days.
I might look forward to new challenges, that's all.

It feels like my mission are done here OR that i have a massive undertaking ahead.

What do you think....?

S-L
5th February 2012, 14:16
This is merely my personal opinion.

I think we were all sent here for a reason. I agree that none of this is "real" in the sense that we have an immutable and indestructible essence that is beyond this 3D experience. Let's call it Spirit. It will go on. However, this existence is very real to your mind & body. They will not go on.

Much trouble was gone through to send you here. Much trouble! To incarnate is not a trivial thing. Much time and energy was spent to raise you up in the world, both in a spiritual and mundane sense. Many things are expected of you - you are not here randomly; you possess a purpose, a mission. What is it? Can you say for certainty that you know? Can you say for certainty that you've fulfilled it? If you haven't remembered what your True Purpose is, then you will die and eventually move on to your Ancient Home, and the first thing they ask you will be: did you get it done? Not "did you have wonderful experiences?" but, "did you get it done?" If you did not, you will want to come back. "Oh, now I remember! When can I go back? I'll remember this time!"

If you're not 100% sure what your purpose is & whether or not you've fulfilled it, then stop doing what you're doing. Your numbness is a sign you're not doing what you should be doing. People who are fulfilling their purpose - whether they realize this or not - are vital, energized, alive! If you don't feel this way about your life, then stop whatever you're doing and figure out what you should be doing instead!

This life is precious. Don't waste it. People on the other side - your Spiritual Family - are counting on you. Your success is their success. How do you succeed? By fulfilling your purpose, by giving whatever you came here to give. It's not something you decide for yourself. You don't create your purpose. Who you are - your nature - is specifically designed for a particular purpose. You need to find what that is!

The Spirit within you is alive and intelligent. It is always guiding you. Most of us have not reclaimed our relationship with it. We have not tapped into this great well of strength and wisdom. It knows what you came here to do. It is trying to guide you to it. All it cares about is fulfilling its mission. It is not intimidated by the world. It is trying to push you in the right direction. There are methods of tapping into it - true Paths. This is True Spirituality. Zen, Sufism, Steps to Knowledge, etc., are many of the paths available to one. Choose one that feels right to you and pursue it with devotion. You will find what you are looking for, then you can set about fulfilling it. When you die and look back at your life, you can say: "I did it - I remembered - I gave all I had to give". Then it's on to the next step...

<8>
5th February 2012, 16:06
This is merely my personal opinion.

I think we were all sent here for a reason. I agree that none of this is "real" in the sense that we have an immutable and indestructible essence that is beyond this 3D experience. Let's call it Spirit. It will go on. However, this existence is very real to your mind & body. They will not go on.

Much trouble was gone through to send you here. Much trouble! To incarnate is not a trivial thing. Much time and energy was spent to raise you up in the world, both in a spiritual and mundane sense. Many things are expected of you - you are not here randomly; you possess a purpose, a mission. What is it? Can you say for certainty that you know? Can you say for certainty that you've fulfilled it? If you haven't remembered what your True Purpose is, then you will die and eventually move on to your Ancient Home, and the first thing they ask you will be: did you get it done? Not "did you have wonderful experiences?" but, "did you get it done?" If you did not, you will want to come back. "Oh, now I remember! When can I go back? I'll remember this time!"

If you're not 100% sure what your purpose is & whether or not you've fulfilled it, then stop doing what you're doing. Your numbness is a sign you're not doing what you should be doing. People who are fulfilling their purpose - whether they realize this or not - are vital, energized, alive! If you don't feel this way about your life, then stop whatever you're doing and figure out what you should be doing instead!

This life is precious. Don't waste it. People on the other side - your Spiritual Family - are counting on you. Your success is their success. How do you succeed? By fulfilling your purpose, by giving whatever you came here to give. It's not something you decide for yourself. You don't create your purpose. Who you are - your nature - is specifically designed for a particular purpose. You need to find what that is!

The Spirit within you is alive and intelligent. It is always guiding you. Most of us have not reclaimed our relationship with it. We have not tapped into this great well of strength and wisdom. It knows what you came here to do. It is trying to guide you to it. All it cares about is fulfilling its mission. It is not intimidated by the world. It is trying to push you in the right direction. There are methods of tapping into it - true Paths. This is True Spirituality. Zen, Sufism, Steps to Knowledge, etc., are many of the paths available to one. Choose one that feels right to you and pursue it with devotion. You will find what you are looking for, then you can set about fulfilling it. When you die and look back at your life, you can say: "I did it - I remembered - I gave all I had to give". Then it's on to the next step...

Hi S-L

And thanks for your wise words..

As real mind & body perceive this reality, I feel I have done my part and have experience more than most people this lifetime.(for good and bad experiences )
Of course I have not experienced everything, but i am not ready to jump on anything, just for the sake of it.

If we live forever, there are no rush..? If a challenge lies before my path, I will do my best to get through it.
But as I said, I am ready to move on.. (Dont get me wrong) I can stay a while longer, I love to study and learn..

Thanks...

Rahkyt
5th February 2012, 20:37
Thanks for this topic. I've actually been discussing this with my partner in the past day or so as, to a large degree, I kind of feel the same way. I've been awakened for decades now, consciously, since the mid to late 70s, from whence I date my first real experiences and understanding that the world behind the curtains was not the same as the one that everyone else experienced. From the 1st harmonic convergence, in 87, which had an actual, real effect upon my life and perceptions.

I'm not bragging, far from it. It has been a lonely and heartrending path for the most part. I'm tired. I don't want to argue anymore with people who are just coming into knowledge and seeking to prove their intelligence. In discussing this with Sirayah, she explained to me that those of us who have been doing this for so long were holding space for those who were to come. Those of us who were wierdos and space cases and crazy and out there and strange were doing their part to keep the grid lit just by being awake and aware, when so many more were not. Well, now they are here. Now there are more who are awakened and I feel older than my years. Battle-worn, I guess. Like I want to coast now. Be silent and just wait. Because, like you, I feel that there is a large 'something', still coming. I've always felt this, even before I knew anything about 2012 or waves or ascension, any of it.

Maybe we can rest now for a bit in preparation for what is yet to come.

Carmen
5th February 2012, 20:45
S-L and Rahkyt, truly wonderful posts, full of spiritual wisdom. 8, this too shall pass. Be well, be assured, this is a stage. Sometimes to just observe and contemplate is a good and necessary thing to do. Life is precious, life is a gift.

Love & light (hehe)

Carmen

NeverMind
5th February 2012, 21:07
Dear <8>,
maybe you are word-weary.

People - many people - seem to have little idea of how wearisome words really can be, be it spoken or written (read) words.

Verbalising is a tool of, and for, the rational mind.
And while the rational mind does have a very important role to play, its scope of action is also very limited when faced with the greater reality of every individual's Being.

Thus, verbalising things that should be kept in silence prunes down considerably not only their true intrinsic meaning, but also their living impact.

Perhaps staying away from the internet - maybe even from books - would help.
I know it helps me. It helps me regain the fountain of "living water", of unadulterated, direct knowledge that, I believe, each one of us bear in us.

It's just a thought, anyway, based on my my own experience (obviously).

The best of luck, whatever you do.

christian
5th February 2012, 21:15
I think metaphorically speaking we die and get reborn many times during our lifetimes. Letting old patterns behind and becoming open to new perceptions, that simple.

A personal story: Since very recently I get a thought that strikes me intensely. It first came after I woke up the other morning after a night of vivid dreams, the thought is: "Why do you feel the need to react to everything, that you encounter in a dream? How about questioning the solidity of it and figuring out, how to stop this seemingly neverending show? You might create more consciously then."

another bob
5th February 2012, 22:03
It feels like my mission are done here OR that i have a massive undertaking ahead.

What do you think....?

Greeting Friend!

You have described a mind state. No mind state is true. Mind states are composed of streams of concepts chasing mirages. Just cease granting them any reality and they will dissolve of themselves. If you can abide where all mind states arise, that is all that needs to be done, for there you will be shown the light behind the mind.

Perseverance.

:yo:

<8>
6th February 2012, 08:56
Thank you all for wonderful posts, your insights and wisdom are worth more than I can ever describe in words.

Avalon are truly a safe haven, there we can express ourselves.
Let the time we have left here be fruitful and exciting.

Fred Ryan
6th February 2012, 10:30
I feel very much as you do. It's a bit like watching a film that's gone on for too long and you just want it to end (or for a new scene to start). It's not that I feel that this reality is unimportant or without meaning, it's just that I seem to be outgrowing it.

Lately, really since the beginning of the year, I've been having this odd deja vu like experience. I'll be going about my normal daily activities when I'll remember that this was how it was just before the event happened. I don't know, however, what this event might be.

I think the bottom line is that waking up is not easy nor fun.

Nerge
6th February 2012, 10:46
I really do feel for those who have been going through the awakening process for many years, if not decades - I feel weary and it's been less than a year for me! :)

I feel we all go through different stages along the way, for me it was the route of seeing a random documentary and then viewing whistleblower vids and testimony which brought me to project camelot and here etc.

At this point I'm reaching the stage where I'm starting to maintain a healthy level of detachment but with a positive slant on things. The point where you see all the arguing going on, the ego battles, people having to prove they're right, have the last word or trying to persuade people to see things as they do; I want to 'just be now, been there done all that. :)

It's as if we need to go through these stages to get to that higher perspective of things, where we can look down on where we were and what we went through and have a little chuckle at the drama of it all and how caught up we were in it. I see that beyond this 3d place where we currently focus our attention as being an evern higher perspective than that.

The fact that communities and threads such as this exist is great, it helps to see that you're not alone and others are going through exactly the same sort of things but on a variety of different paths.

Let's stick together and support each other; I feel the days of bickering and drama etc are coming to an end - kinda cool. :)

Iceberg
6th February 2012, 12:11
I think that we all are waiting for something to happend in this year. That makes as all observer and staying calm for now but if something doesn't happend we will have to choose one of two option 1) Change our lives drastically (how we want to leave) and let others to follow you on your journey even we loose lots of past friends or 2) Live the everyday life like others and choose to be part of this system for all your live. I think this kind of transition we are now will not last long we have to make up our mind and make a choice and deadline is end of year 2012.

enfoldedblue
6th February 2012, 12:14
Thank you. This is a great topic to open up. I love reading all the responses and look forward to seeing more.

From my perspective this is the game of duality where we experience the illusion of separation. In separation we experience 'other' , rather than knowing that we are one, and thus create something to fear, to hate, to feel angry at etc. We are amazing creatures and uncovering the layers and incredible dynamics of the 'game/drama...' is fascinating. But when we allow it to make us feel fearful, or angry, we contribute to the perpetuation of the very thing most of us want to stop. When we can recognize that we are all mirrors of one another, that there is nothing that is not 'us' , then there is nothing left to fear or hate etc. When we move beyond the fear and hate we will be able to use the energy that previously fed the 'system' to create our own dreams and visions.

For me the beauty that I see is that we are all incredibly beautiful unique individuals, but deep down we all reach to the same point. This is the secret of oneness that is hidden from our awareness. When we learn to stop looking outside of ourselves and delve within, (integrating all that we uncover), until we reach that point where we all meet. The closer we get to this central point the more we become our true self, and the more we become our true self the more in sync we become with the whole. SO while within the illusion of separation it seems as though it would be impossible to have a peaceful society where everyone lived in harmony. When we become able to experience oneness, anything but peace and harmony becomes INSANE.

There seem to be more and more people coming to similar conclusions. For those who are highly awake and aware I think it becomes natural to want to adopt a relaxed, detached state of observation.

At times in the here and now it can feel frustrating to witness so many people still completely submerged in the energies of the drama. But trying to force anyone to wake up is generally counter-productive. Seems to me the best thing to do is just be ourselves as truly and honestly as we can and create as much love and beauty as we can, share our truth in ways that feel good...and be patient.

firstlook
6th February 2012, 15:35
I like to be inspired lately. not in the sense that I need to be impressed, but more so of little things. I really relate to alot of these posts. I only thought of this movie after reading all of them. Its all I can express for now. I really like the presented concept and it really shines the light on the issue of shame.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0jtgM2NSYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynSKC1K__T4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqcKFcz45aE&feature=related
(click the watch on youtube button and follow the links for the rest):p

ljwheat
6th February 2012, 16:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSmgL43sSWY David Icke video
I wonder? Something that hit me watching this video, TICK tock, how? Much Time I have chosen to sit here in front of you exercising my finger’s.

Keep the masses busy, ? Dose this busy mean anything that draws my focus and holds it for what”? ten minutes, half hour two hours? Looking the other way from what?

Busy with words in my head, throwing them in front of you to get, hopefully some sort of response or recognition to something that only exists in my head were my focus, intent or image.

Getting caught up in anything outside of self empowered activity, first building the energy up, storing or projecting, keeping the energy or giving it away? In a forum, phone call, to a friend, to only have to rebuild the energy one has just given away.

Holding the light, letting it build a presence allowing it to stretch and expand beyond the limits I have learned to place on a acceptable release point, should I explode I’ve been conditioned to believe.

Letting go of my energy to anything outside of myself, constantly exhaling energy?

At the coast of what? Not being socially politically correct, being labeled a bump on a log, stuck up, pier pressure at a very early age to be acceptable and in the know?

At what coast has this thinking and regurgitating my awareness of being out into this matrix or has it been sucked away by design as David has so well pointed out.

And now this forum, if now vigilant on content, can or letting it suck the energy or light out of us. One addiction traded for another?

At what point dose one hold the light, or release it?

As in star wars when Anakin was wondering off, “stay here and now young pad a wan, the future has its own time and place, so to stay in the force that is here and now. Hell they could have went and shot a game of pool, or watched a good hologram, or stayed home and discussed Bill Woods is doing to keep all of so distracted, do we really have all that much time on our hands,

And why? And who dose this serve, especially now? 2012

Problem- who’s? reaction-who’s, solution for who? Are we becoming yet another distraction directed at each other threw past indoctrination threw habit and conditioning?

CD7
6th February 2012, 17:45
Glad to see this thread I was thinking of posting something similar but not quite sure how to say it...so ill piggy back, YES tired and it all seems to be a game! It's weird but lately sometimes it even seems like I hear kackling hens when I hear any group of people trying to "rationalize" Anything almost as if rationalizing is just a spider web tht leads nowhere. And yes I still do it! But finding a growing adversion to human communication and searching for true connection without the aid of mouth!

Lazlo
6th February 2012, 18:13
The painful part for me is observing those who have taken the red pill recently pursue truth with a revolutionary zeal. I think that it is safe to say that 90% of what is out there in the alternative media is either contradictory or falls apart under intense scrutiny. If someone tries to point this out, they are attacked and vilified as naive, foolishly trusting, not really awake, paid shills, trolls... the list goes on.

Thanks everyone, I am glad that you are seeing beyond the MSM view. But as a public service, please don't be so open minded that your brains fall out and don't accuse me of being (insert aspersion and ad hominem attack here) because I try to practice discernment.

What is in the other 10% is primarily spiritual truths that have been out there in one form or another for centuries.

I am at one of those low points now, where I too feel tired and am just about ready to step back and smell the flowers while we all wait for the big whatever to happen. And if nothing happens, so much the better.

HORIZONS
6th February 2012, 20:36
The observer mode is a good place to be imho, but not necessarily a passive one - as an active observer is how I would define myself these days. I also find that the only thing that really intrigues me anymore is actual one on one contact with another individual on a very deep level - most everything else is just external bs and can change like the wind will tomorrow. Really getting to know someone in their spirit and soul, and connecting with them, and then having a "perfect moment" with them and their true Presence is as good as it can get - everything else is ... well, everything else just is.

Cilka
6th February 2012, 23:53
Hi...

After several years and countless hours, am I emotionally numb and apathetic even ?

Many people seem to never give up the fight for truth and rage against the wrongs we see in this world.
Myself have come to the end conclusion, this reality we experience are not really real.

Having said that, it's not like i don't care at all anymore.
When i observe good OR bad moments I don't get carried away anymore, I just analyze and draw my own conclusions.
Normally these conclusions are about right and wrong, but now it's about what can i learn from this.

If the world was announced to end from a week from now, I wouldn't change a thing i do normally during my days.
I might look forward to new challenges, that's all.

What do you think....?

8, I think that you are fully understanding how this game works, and you are definitely on the right pathway. Once you stop taking everything too seriously, you will not have any reason to continue this game anymore. That is how I feel. The reason for us to be reincarnated on planet earth, is, in my opinion, to be submerged in constant excitement of chaos. If you get to a point when you feel that this excitement of chaos does not serve you any longer, you step back, and you start watching the world without being too involved in it. Your role here will not be as important any longer. Chaos will seek chaos.

I noticed that quite a few people are becoming passive observers. I though that I was becoming a silent zombie while interacting in this world, but now it does make me feel better that I am not alone in this. It's not that I no longer want to participate in this world, I am just tired of truly being submerged in the chaos of this world. It's time for the soul to take a step back and to take on a more relaxed role. I feel like retiring from all this; it would feel great to retire at 43.