PDA

View Full Version : stargate in the centre of your brain...

Teakai
17th July 2010, 04:57
I’ve recently been doing some reading about the pineal gland, which is a pinecone shaped gland located right in the middle of your brain.

It seems that throughout religious history the pinecone is represented symbolically quite a lot.

It is also known as the third eye (as it contains all the base elements of an eye) and is considered the doorway to the spiritual realm.

DMT, which is a highly illegal hallucinogenic drug is released by this gland every night and is responsible for your dreams. Through lack of use and through the use of fluoride,(bathing in, drinking it) it calcifies the gland – but apparently this can be reversed with stopping with the fluoride and the carbonated soft drinks.

If people haven't already, they might want to check out all the information about the pineal gland they can find while they still have the chance.

bluestflame
17th July 2010, 05:06
iodine has been mentioned as being useful at dissolving the calcification caused of the pineal gland by long term ingestion of flouride

ann444
25th July 2010, 16:59
I've read that tamarind paste will also dissolve or remove the floride from the pineal gland, it can be made into a tea and 3 cups a day is suggested, but this article also states that 20 minutes in the sun daily will do the same thing: http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html

Operator
25th July 2010, 17:27
iodine has been mentioned as being useful at dissolving the calcification caused of the pineal gland by long term ingestion of flouride

People get Iodine normally through eating seafood ... Since I am sort of allergic to most seafood I miss out on Iodine ... and because I had serious thyroid problems a couple of years ago I learned that Iodine helps the thyroid to function well. An alternative to get sufficient Iodine is taking a kelp tablet each day ...

When I just checked I found a website that connects the functioning of the thyroid and the brain (pituitary gland). I am not sure if it is (sideways) related but the pituitary gland is located in the same area as pineal gland ... anyway an interesting read:

http://medicalimages.allrefer.com/large/brain-thyroid-link.jpg

http://health.allrefer.com/health/hyperthyroidism-brain-thyroid-link.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

xbusymom
26th July 2010, 22:10
but this article also states that 20 minutes in the sun daily will do the same thing: http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html

hey, I like that treatment plan, but I wonder how effective it really is with all the chemtrails blocking certain types of rays???

does anyone know what the chemical statics/components are needed for healing the pineal gland? are we getting the right kind of sun, would a different chemical source be better?

just asking??

DNA
4th July 2011, 05:34
I’ve recently been doing some reading about the pineal gland, which is a pinecone shaped gland located right in the middle of your brain.

It seems that throughout religious history the pinecone is represented symbolically quite a lot.

It is also known as the third eye (as it contains all the base elements of an eye) and is considered the doorway to the spiritual realm.

DMT, which is a highly illegal hallucinogenic drug is released by this gland every night and is responsible for your dreams. Through lack of use and through the use of fluoride,(bathing in, drinking it) it calcifies the gland – but apparently this can be reversed with stopping with the fluoride and the carbonated soft drinks.

If people haven't already, they might want to check out all the information about the pineal gland they can find while they still have the chance.

I've mentioned some ghost gazing techniques here How To See A Ghost For Your Self (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21695-How-To-See-A-Ghost-For-Your-Self) .

One of the things I may have failed to mention is, once I get myself into the trance like state to see a full bodied humanoid ghost the one common characteristic that is always apparent is the hindu esque red dot.
This red dot is not on an entitites forhead per se, it is in the center of their head, but since their head is semi-transparent energy, the red dot really stands out.
The red dot in the middle of a ghost's head corresponds to where the pineal gland would be in a living human's head.

http://www.topnews.in/files/Vidya-Balan_7.jpg

DNA
4th July 2011, 05:59
I've read that tamarind paste will also dissolve or remove the floride from the pineal gland, it can be made into a tea and 3 cups a day is suggested, but this article also states that 20 minutes in the sun daily will do the same thing: http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html

You know, I remember Castaneda having a sun meditation in the book "the second ring of power", in the meditation, you are supposed to look at the sun with your eyes closed and move your head from right to left, breathing in the sun's energy through your closed eyes.
This would fall in line with what your saying in terms of 20 mintues of sun daily, only your consciously pulling the energy of the sun in to you.

Moving your eyes back and forth under the sun.

D-Day
4th July 2011, 07:06
Some of you may recall the Project Camelot interview with Dr Pete Petersen?

In that interview Dr Peterson talks about de-calcifying the pineal gland and recommends a product called Ratfish Oil. According to the good doctor, ratfish oil contains the highest antioxidant content of any chemical compound known to man.

Here's a general link to the only website I've found that sells the stuff in its pure form (ratfhisoil.com):

http://www.ratfishoil.com/

These two links will take you to some more detailed information about ratfish oil (from the site mentioned above):

http://www.ratfishoil.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5:product-description&catid=3:information-english&Itemid=4

http://www.ratfishoil.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:ratfish-oil-info-in-english&catid=3:information-english&Itemid=4

And here's the Project Camelot interview in video format for those who would like to watch/re-watch it...

OfIlUMS_Q3g

BTW I've purchased the oil from these guys myself, have been taking it for quite some time now and have experienced amazing results with it. Based on my own personal experiences I fully intend to continue taking it on a daily basis.

D-Day
4th July 2011, 07:35
Sorry, the video I posted above of the Pete Peterson interview is part 3 of 3 only. Part 3 of the series is the one were he mentions ratfish oil but in all honesty the entire interview is a must see IMO. So, here's the full series...

Part 1:
ooSRh7V68uk
Part 2:
XJyCG_OHXGg
Part 3:
OfIlUMS_Q3g

Also, for those who can't be bothered sifting through part 3 of the interview just to hear the stuff about ratfish oil, here' is a transcript/excerpt of the discussion where it is mentioned...

Source: Project Camelot

DW: David Wilcock

PP: Dr. Pete Peterson

KC: Kerry Cassidy

BR: Billy Ryan

DW: Wait a minute – is there any other tissue in the body, besides the heart, that acts like neurological tissue?

PP: Oh, absolutely. Now, if you want, you can call the pineal part of the brain. Even though it doesn’t do brain function, it’s part of the brain. The pineal and pituitary are mostly a substance called melanin. A type of melanin makes the skin pigment, but they’re a slightly different kind of melanin.

I, in my research, have found that the melanin in the pineal – which, in Eastern medicine is the third eye, the seat of the third eye – is very, very, very good at picking up informational signals and adding a time content to them, thus subtracting a non-time content, so it’s always been attributed to clairvoyance, clairaudience and so forth. Those are signals that are taken out of a signal that appears to be everywhere, every-when. It coheres that for the person and they have certain abilities that they wouldn’t have.

The Tibetans drill a hole in the front of the forehead with a little rock drill, and then they poke a bamboo skewer in and manipulate the pineal to “open” the third eye. What it does is it gives it a hole through the Faraday Cage, speaking in science terms, and it makes a sensitivity by making a piece of scar tissue that opens up, or opens the third eye, or opens clairvoyance or clairaudience, or remote viewing, or remote influencing, or a number of different things.

KC: Isn’t it true that fluoride deadens or hardens the pineal gland?

PP: Absolutely, but what it mostly hardens…

KC: And since we have fluoride in our water, basically you could look at that as an Illuminati plot to deaden the intelligence and the psychic ability of the population.

PP: What I try to do, as a scientist, is stay to scientific things. I don’t presume about what the Illuminati want to do.

KC: Okay.

PP: But, I can tell you that the main thing that halides – which are chlorine, fluorine, bromine – mainly what they do in the body is congeal cholesterol into arterial plaque. I mean, that’s well known.

KC: So, it slows down the blood flow in the arteries.

PP: Yeah, it closes down the arteries. So there are many ways to sterilize water other than chlorine and fluorine. There are many ways, for example, they say: Well, we use fluorine for tooth decay.

You have a whole fleet of boats up and down the West Coast of the United States and the East Coast of the United States that can’t fish anymore, because we’ve killed all the fish, except there are bottom-feeders called... I won’t tell you the name of the fish, but they’re bottom feeders. That’s a fish that consists of... 60% of the weight of the fish is liver, and about 60% of the liver is that particular fish liver oil, which contains a compound called “Activator X” by Price of the Price-Pottenger Foundation of years-ago fame.

He found out right after World War II that one drop of that... Well, you can take that fish oil, which is highly-fishy-tasting. Get it cold; the waxes and false isomers will solidify. You can filter those out and the oil left over has very little or no taste to it. That oil, you can put in the sunlight and it won’t turn rancid for hundreds of years. It should have been used in place of sperm whale oil for lubricating watches, but they didn’t use it for that.

KC: Is this cod liver oil?

PP: No, it’s not cod liver oil. It’s a different oil, but those boats could go out and bring back boatloads of this fish. It grows from Antarctica to [the] Arctic and everywhere in between.

KC: What does that have to do with fluoride in the water?

PP: What it has to do with is that that oil, one drop put in a slice of bread – eaten daily – and you [will] have no caries whatsoever; there’s no tooth decay. It eliminates tooth decay. And they did this on thousands and hundreds of thousands of children in Europe after World War Two.

KC: And likewise you can guard against hardening of the arteries.

PP: Well, then you don’t get the hardening of the arteries from the fluoride or the chloride. Now, what happened was... and I’ll take the hit for this, let’s put it that way. It’s my conjecture that the only reason we use chloride in the water was because the politicians have already spent all of the Social Security money, so you’ve got to have something there so that people die at retirement age.

KC: [laughs]

PP: Then because of health care getting better, we had to have something else that made it happen even faster, so we put fluoride in the water.

KC: Wow. That's something.

PP: They could have gotten rid of tooth decay with an absolutely benign substance that we had a whole industry here that could go out and bring us back all we could ever use for the whole world, very inexpensively and totally non-negatively in the body. But we didn’t do that.

Now, the reason that that fish oil doesn’t turn rancid is, obviously, because it’s an antioxidant. It’s the best antioxidant known to man as far as I know. Price called it Activator X. It has a definite chemical formula. It could definitely be put out there. But it’d eliminate most of heart surgery; it would eliminate tooth decay, so it’s not put out there because that isn’t efficient in our capitalistic system.

KC: Well, you’re talking worldwide though, as well, right?

PP: Yeah, it would be worldwide. Like I say, we did it in Europe after World War II, for years, but we took that Activator X... By the way, there’s a small amount of it in wheat germ oil, so that was taken from wheat germ oil. Now we found – I found – the ratfish had this stuff in, you know, massive amounts.

BR: When you said Price, did you mean Dr. Weston Price?

PP: Weston Price, yeah. So it’s my conjecture they’re only… I mean the only reason I could see that we would be using that is to kill people off. Why else would you do that?

DW: You're saying, about the pineal gland. Because I have a whole long section in my video that everybody’s seen, most of this audience has seen it, all about the pineal gland. So, you’re saying that this oil, if taken, would help to decalcify the pineal gland, or somehow increase its sensitivity?

PP: If the pineal gland is calcified by halides, yes it would.

DW: Okay.

KC: But you’re not naming the fish.

PP: I wasn’t really naming the fish.

KC: Other than the ratfish that you just talked about?

PP: No. And that’s not the…

KC: …not the main source.

PP: No, that’s what it’s called in certain areas of the world

Tony
4th July 2011, 08:03
Thanks D-day,
I hadn't seen that interview before. It reveal some disturbing facts.

nomadguy
4th July 2011, 20:47
One easy way to decalcify is to eat regularly~ turmeric. I recommend this as it is also has a lot of added health benefits.
- http://www.google.com/search?q=decalcify+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Cyq&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=decalcify%2C+turmeric&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=512e09aed301a203&biw=1135&bih=714 -

onawah
4th July 2011, 21:07
He puzzles me. Why would he give all that information and yet not give the real name of the "ratfish"?
Does anyone know what fish he is referring to?
I wonder how it compares to krill oil, which is supposed to be superior to any fish oil on the market, according to Dr. Mercola.

4th July 2011, 21:23
Ratfish oil can be found here, pretty pricey though http://ratfishoil.com/ Chimaera monstrosa Linnaeus

More here http://ratfishoil.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:ratfish-oil-info-in-english&catid=3:information-english&Itemid=4

D-Day
4th July 2011, 23:51
He puzzles me. Why would he give all that information and yet not give the real name of the "ratfish"?
Does anyone know what fish he is referring to?
I wonder how it compares to krill oil, which is supposed to be superior to any fish oil on the market, according to Dr. Mercola.

Peterson didn't want to mention the name of the fish because during that interview he was being very cautious not to divulge "too much information". Bill, Kerry and David spent most of their time trying "pry" information out of him because he was very concerned about revealling too much and getting himself into serious trouble with those who fund his research and development projects.

Also, krill oil contains nowhere near the amount of antioxidants as ratfish oil, it also doesn't contain any Activator X... I'll leave it up to you to research what this remarkable chemical does when introduced into the human body.

You must keep in mind that Dr Peterson isn't your "average" Dr, he's spent pretty much his entire life working in top secret black projects doing everything from highly advanced robotics and AI to bio-chemical and medical technology development.

I'll also ad here that Bill and Kerry tried desperately to contact Dr Peterson for another interview shortly after this one was done but they were unable to reach him again... I believe they were under the impression that he had been "silenced".

nearing
5th July 2011, 00:08
The active ingredient in ratfish oil is K2 which can be bought in pill form more cheaply.

Also, to decalcify all tissues organs and vessels and have the calcium move to the bones where it belongs everyone should be chelating and also supplementing with magnesium.

I drink distilled water only, chelate, take K2, turmeric, magnesium, iodine and many other powerful antioxidants (seanol, astaxanthin, etc) and I sungaze at sunset and take my D3 and have not used fluoride for years. I can tell you that I have vivid dreams (I used to not dream), can go places while meditating and have a calm about me now.

I am fully convinced that my pineal has decalcified.

DeDukshyn
5th July 2011, 00:19
Thanks for all the tips guys. Since we've stopped the flouride being added to our city water (Calgary), I have been wondering about ways to get the pineal fixed up. Mine appears to be hindered as I do not have the abilities I did about 5-10 years ago. They've been slowly declining and I have suspected the flouride recently, and have also switch to non-flouride toothpaste.

My own intuition told me that a decent amount sun would help a lot, it's good to have back up for intuition - I know I can still trust it ;-)

DeDukshyn
5th July 2011, 00:25
The active ingredient in ratfish oil is K2 which can be bought in pill form more cheaply.

Also, to decalcify all tissues organs and vessels and have the calcium move to the bones where it belongs everyone should be chelating and also supplementing with magnesium.

I drink distilled water only, chelate, take K2, turmeric, magnesium, iodine and many other powerful antioxidants (seanol, astaxanthin, etc) and I sungaze at sunset and take my D3 and have not used fluoride for years. I can tell you that I have vivid dreams (I used to not dream), can go places while meditating and have a calm about me now.

I am fully convinced that my pineal has decalcified.

As a person who works in the natural health industry for one of the best companies, I have to echo your sentiments on K2 and D3 over K1 and D2. Sorry vegetarians, but if you are an omnivore please seek out these forms of the Vitamin K and D - they just work so much better and more efficiently in your body. If a vegetarian, ensure you get adequate supplies of K1 and D2 -- these are hard to come by in a strictly vegetarian diet and are both very important. D3 can be manufactured from the oil under sheeps wool so no animal is hurt in the process if the source is lanolin, if you are OK with this as a vegetarian, go for the D3 from lanolin.

Davidallany
5th July 2011, 00:29
Peterson didn't want to mention the name of the fish because during that interview he was being very cautious not to divulge "too much information". Bill, Kerry and David spent most of their time trying "pry" information out of him because he was very concerned about revealling too much and getting himself into serious trouble with those who fund his research and development projects.

Also, krill oil contains nowhere near the amount of antioxidants as ratfish oil, it also doesn't contain any Activator X... I'll leave it up to you to research what this remarkable chemical does when introduced into the human body.

You must keep in mind that Dr Peterson isn't your "average" Dr, he's spent pretty much his entire life working in top secret black projects doing everything from highly advanced robotics and AI to bio-chemical and medical technology development.

I'll also ad here that Bill and Kerry tried desperately to contact Dr Peterson for another interview shortly after this one was done but they were unable to reach him again... I believe they were under the impression that he had been "silenced".
I tried to order the pressure point apparatus that he said it was available, but I was denied. He is either too paranoid or someone threatened him. It's a miracle that they allowed Jim Humble's MMS.

D-Day
5th July 2011, 02:04
The pineal gland is considered to be the gateway or star gate within the brain where the soul passes through as it leaves the body to travel the astral plane during dreaming. And, when the body expires or dies, the soul passes through the pineal gland to venture to the higher realms, the soul plane or a higher dimensional reality.

As we age, the pineal gland begins to calcify due to the harmful effects of artificial substances such as flouride chemicals found in public water systems, hormones and additives put into processed foods and sugars and artificial sweetners dumped into soft drinks. Cell phones are also being pinpointed as being harmful to the pineal gland due to high concentrations of radiation.

The natural aging process also contributes to this calcification process of the pineal gland, to the point where a white dot can be observed when a brain scan is performed on a patient.

Recently, new information has come to light that a few new products are available that can assist in decalcifying the pineal gland and can actually reverse this process.

Author, speaker and mystic, David Wilcock, for one, has researched the pineal gland extensively and he has uncovered some important new information regarding substances that can unlock the calcification process.

Speaking with a Dr. Pete Peterson, a government insider and whistleblower in an interview with Project Camelot, he revealed that oil from the rat fish, or skate fish species prevents both tooth decay and also workS to decalcifiy the pineal gland, mainly due to their uniquely high concentrations of a substance called, "Activator X."

Upon further investigation, David Wilcock revealed he had uncovered a product that he personally tested and recommends. It is called skate liver oil and is available in a product called, BLUE ICE™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil Non- Gelatin Capsules (capsules) that contain the Activatior X substance.

In speaking with the folks at GreenPasture.org, they have recommended that you combine the Skate Liver Oil with the BLUE ICE Cod Liver Oil to obtain the maximum benefits for your body.

The following was posted on the greenpasture.org web site by founder, Dave Wetzel: Skates are members of the same family of fish as Ratfish and Sharks. They are bottom feeders and found in all oceans of the world. There is limited fishing of this fish as the market for their meat is limited to just a few cultures.

Skate livers are very large and produce a very deep orange pigmented oil. I knew little of this fish species but was told by an old Russian fisherman that i needed to make this oil. He spoke broken English so the conversation on the subject was short and to the point.

Since the Skate Liver oil introduction I have found many historical writings on the use of Skate liver oil during the 18th and 19th centuries. I am particularly intrigued by the comparison between Dr. Prices notes on the color of oils that he identified as rich in activator X and the skate liver oil's deep rich orange color.

People who use the skate liver oil will defend the product as the one they need and will not give it up.

Activatior X was discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS, a Cleveland dentist, who has been called "the Charles Darwin of Nutrition."

"Dr. Price discovered an additional fat soluble vitamin that he called "Activator X" and which was also referred to by others as the Price Factor or X Factor, and is now believed to be vitamin K2. It is a powerful catalyst which, like vitamins A and D, helps the body absorb and utilize minerals. It was present in the diets of all the healthy population groups he studied but unfortunately has almost completely disappeared from the modern western diet. Sources include organ meats from cows eating green grass, fish eggs and shellfish. Butter can be an especially rich source of Activator X/vitamin K2 when it comes from cows eating rapidly growing grass in the Spring and Fall seasons. It disappears in cows fed cottonseed meal or high protein soy-based feeds. Fortunately, Activator X/vitamin K2 is not destroyed by pasteurization."

For anyone interested, here's a link to a website that sellis the Skate Liver Oil recommended by David Wilcock:

http://www.gpawholefoods.com.au/fermented-skate-liver-oil-capsules-p-98.html

Czarek
5th July 2011, 02:35
Why not and scan your pineal gland to check EXACTLY how much calcium you have there??? You would have to pull some favours as it would be difficult to convince your family doctor to give you a MRI requision for such a scan (at least in Canada where they are free).

DeDukshyn
5th July 2011, 20:05
A bit off topic ... but here's more info on K2 if anyone is interested ... it actually a very important vitamin that does so much more than just allow your blood to clot properly ... The human body can make K2 from K1 but the process is far less efficient, K is like D in the sense that it has been dumbed down as not very important, but it is, and there is still much unknown about this vitamin.

Remember vegetarians .. K2 is the animal form of vitamin K and K1 is the vegetarian form - get adequate amounts+ of K1 if you are a vegetarian.

http://www.aor.ca/html/products.php?id=71

Vitamin K is an essential component for health and deficiency can cause serious consequences in cardiovascular, bone and liver health. Even though vitamin K has been known since the early part of the last century, researchers and clinicians have only focused on its coagulation ability and there has been misunderstanding regarding its safety.

Vitamin K constitutes a family of compounds that exist as natural vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and vitamin K2 (menaquinones) and the synthetic form vitamin K3 (menadionione). The chemical structure consist of a benzene ring (napthoquinone) and a side chain with various number of isopreny groups. The suffix numbers 4,7,8 and 9 refer to the position of these groups.

Vitamin K1 is the more prevalent form in our diet and is found in leafy green vegetables (lettuce, broccoli, cabbage, spinach etc) and vegetable oils. Vitamin K2 constitutes a family of compounds that include MK-4 and MK-7 forms that are rich in fermented foods like natto and various cheeses and the lesser available forms MK-8 and MK-9. Recent studies have suggested that vitamin K2 is better absorbed and persists longer in the plasma then vitamin K1 and may be more appropriate for supplementation.

Pharmacological functions:
The chief function of vitamin K is to act as a co-factor (an adjunct) for vitamin K-dependent proteins in the body and convert the glutamate residues of these proteins into gamma-carboxyglutamate group via an enzymatic process of carboxylation. Such proteins include coagulation factors (II,IV,VI and C), bone turnover molecules (osteocalcin and protein S), vascular repair proteins (Matrix GLA) and proteins responsible for cell-cycle arrest, signal transduction and cell-cell adhesion. The latter three proteins have implications in aberrant growth of cells e.g. tumorigenesis.

1. Bone Health
Bone is a living tissue that continually undergoes remodeling via synthesis and degradation of bone tissue by osteoblast and osteoclast cells respectively. In addition to other key nutrients for proper bone-remodeling e.g. calcium, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium and manganese, vitamin K plasma status is important for maintaining healthy bone. Osteocalcin is a small protein and the degree of its carboxylation (hence vitamin K status) is a measure of bone health. There is a direct correlation between carboxylation of osteocalcin and bone health. In human studies low serum vitamin K levels have been associated with increased incidence of osteopenia (pre-osteoporotic condition) and the full blown osteoporosis. Japanese studies have shown that in areas where there is high consumption of natto (Eastern Japan- Tokoyo) the incidence of osteoporosis and hip fractures is significantly low compared to Western Japan (Hiroshima) where the incidence of natto consumtion is low (hence low vitamin K levels).

2. Vascular Health
Arterial calcification shares many similarities with bone metabolism. Matrix GLA protein is found in vascular tissue. Under carboxylation of this protein (much like osteocalcin) is an indication of low plasma K levels and consequently the arterial tissue is less elastic due to increased calcium deposition resulting in increased incidence of cardiovascular mortality and ischemic heart disease. Studies have shown that vitamin K intake can have a protective effect and prevents loss of elasticity, a key indicator of vascular health. Furthermore, there is a recent clinical study from the UK which shows that vitamin K may protect not only against warfarin induced calcification but also may stabilize and help control anti coagulation levels. However, it is strongly advised that patients taking blood thinning medication like warfarin (Coumadin) should consult their physicians before taking vitamin K2.

3. Hepatocellular carcinoma
Studies have suggested that high levels of vitamin K intake may be associated with a lower incidence of one particular type of liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma). The mechanism is postulated to be an effect on inhibiting the cell-cycle, cell-cell adhesions (and possibly the ability to metastasize).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide medical advice to individuals. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.

Copyright © 2011, Advanced Orthomolecular Research

DNA
5th July 2011, 20:22
The pineal gland is considered to be the gateway or star gate within the brain where the soul passes through as it leaves the body to travel the astral plane during dreaming. And, when the body expires or dies, the soul passes through the pineal gland to venture to the higher realms, the soul plane or a higher dimensional reality.

As we age, the pineal gland begins to calcify due to the harmful effects of artificial substances such as flouride chemicals found in public water systems, hormones and additives put into processed foods and sugars and artificial sweetners dumped into soft drinks. Cell phones are also being pinpointed as being harmful to the pineal gland due to high concentrations of radiation.

The natural aging process also contributes to this calcification process of the pineal gland, to the point where a white dot can be observed when a brain scan is performed on a patient.

Recently, new information has come to light that a few new products are available that can assist in decalcifying the pineal gland and can actually reverse this process.

Author, speaker and mystic, David Wilcock, for one, has researched the pineal gland extensively and he has uncovered some important new information regarding substances that can unlock the calcification process.

Speaking with a Dr. Pete Peterson, a government insider and whistleblower in an interview with Project Camelot, he revealed that oil from the rat fish, or skate fish species prevents both tooth decay and also workS to decalcifiy the pineal gland, mainly due to their uniquely high concentrations of a substance called, "Activator X."

Upon further investigation, David Wilcock revealed he had uncovered a product that he personally tested and recommends. It is called skate liver oil and is available in a product called, BLUE ICE™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil Non- Gelatin Capsules (capsules) that contain the Activatior X substance.

In speaking with the folks at GreenPasture.org, they have recommended that you combine the Skate Liver Oil with the BLUE ICE Cod Liver Oil to obtain the maximum benefits for your body.

The following was posted on the greenpasture.org web site by founder, Dave Wetzel: Skates are members of the same family of fish as Ratfish and Sharks. They are bottom feeders and found in all oceans of the world. There is limited fishing of this fish as the market for their meat is limited to just a few cultures.

Skate livers are very large and produce a very deep orange pigmented oil. I knew little of this fish species but was told by an old Russian fisherman that i needed to make this oil. He spoke broken English so the conversation on the subject was short and to the point.

Since the Skate Liver oil introduction I have found many historical writings on the use of Skate liver oil during the 18th and 19th centuries. I am particularly intrigued by the comparison between Dr. Prices notes on the color of oils that he identified as rich in activator X and the skate liver oil's deep rich orange color.

People who use the skate liver oil will defend the product as the one they need and will not give it up.

Activatior X was discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS, a Cleveland dentist, who has been called "the Charles Darwin of Nutrition."

"Dr. Price discovered an additional fat soluble vitamin that he called "Activator X" and which was also referred to by others as the Price Factor or X Factor, and is now believed to be vitamin K2. It is a powerful catalyst which, like vitamins A and D, helps the body absorb and utilize minerals. It was present in the diets of all the healthy population groups he studied but unfortunately has almost completely disappeared from the modern western diet. Sources include organ meats from cows eating green grass, fish eggs and shellfish. Butter can be an especially rich source of Activator X/vitamin K2 when it comes from cows eating rapidly growing grass in the Spring and Fall seasons. It disappears in cows fed cottonseed meal or high protein soy-based feeds. Fortunately, Activator X/vitamin K2 is not destroyed by pasteurization."

For anyone interested, here's a link to a website that sellis the Skate Liver Oil recommended by David Wilcock:

http://www.gpawholefoods.com.au/fermented-skate-liver-oil-capsules-p-98.html

I think Alex Grey agrees with you.
Check out this video.
Some of Alex's best work at 8:20 into the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2O289Jemo

Lifebringer
5th July 2011, 20:40
I've done so, and am working on meditation to awaken the eye. Did you read where pot is the closest herb to make you relaxed enough to access it?
If not you can youtube the third eye and look up Jillian Pulliam a professor of the peneal gland and she has a lot to say about melanin also.

Her third eye was showing during the lecture, as well as another lady speaking on it. They are fully awake. Boy I wish it was me, so that's why I'm practicing meditation.

DeDukshyn
5th July 2011, 22:28
I've done so, and am working on meditation to awaken the eye. Did you read where pot is the closest herb to make you relaxed enough to access it?
If not you can youtube the third eye and look up Jillian Pulliam a professor of the peneal gland and she has a lot to say about melanin also.

Her third eye was showing during the lecture, as well as another lady speaking on it. They are fully awake. Boy I wish it was me, so that's why I'm practicing meditation.

Pot works, but you build up tolerance to that effect rather quickly and cannot be sustained even if you use regularly. It's fine to try but not a reliable method - change in consciousness is the only reliable, permanent method.

Camilo
6th July 2011, 19:22
David Wilcock talks extensively about it on his web page divinecosmos.com

nomadguy
6th July 2011, 22:52
certain mantra type harmonic tones centered on the neck brain areas should help activate your own natural functions

eridu43
29th July 2011, 05:05
Ratfish oil can be found here, pretty pricey though http://ratfishoil.com/ Chimaera monstrosa Linnaeus

More here http://ratfishoil.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:ratfish-oil-info-in-english&catid=3:information-english&Itemid=4

I found another source of ratfish oil in pill form by doing a search for "Chimaera monstrosa Linnaeus Oil"
http://www.orthonat.com/EN/Article/alkylglycerol.aspx
Have any of you had any experience with Orthonat as a company? Are they on the up and up?