PDA

View Full Version : Beckow left behind

gardunk
6th February 2012, 21:09
I'm gonna guess that you haven't followed this story.
I guy named Steve Beckow, who publishes his channels from a, "Group", source

was saying that he was gonna be picked-up, along with a bunch of others, and taken aboard the mother ship Neptune.
He said, if this doesn't happen, as he was told, he's gonna quit channeling, and go back to his private life.
The pick-up was scheduled for Sat morn. Here's the update
FWIW
Journal Note: I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this post. It may be totally fabricated, it may be disinformation, and yet it may also be the unflinching truth. Nonetheless, it is extremely interesting and thought provoking. The pictures that are referred to repeatedly in the message will hopefully provide some tangible proof as to whether or not this is a hoax. To all those who may be asking why I would post something of this nature, I answer simply, we are all adults here. Food for thought, and if its true, I am glad to be one of the first to break this story. Only time will tell...]
First Ever Post From The MotherShip Neptune
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1773987/pg1

From John Lear;

It was a long tour. It’s a big ship. A literal flying city. Sorry I didn’t report back sooner. I was exhausted. The amount of wondrous things I saw and all the information I learned can really tire one out. Anyway only a small number of folks were actually picked up. 25 that I counted personally. It was told to use that Mr Beckow and a lot of others could not be picked up at this time due to the fact that Mr Beckow made all of this too public. It was suppose to be a behind the scenes first step. But with all the attention on Mr Beckow it was almost impossible for them to retrieve him and most of the others as there were safety concerns. We were told that Mr Beckow and others were put under surveillance after all this becoming so public against the wishes of those on the Neptune. But they said they do appreciate all the work he has done and he will be contacted personally at the first possible time when it is safe.
Today I am allowed to take photos and post them back to earthnet. I have a few mandatory training exercises I need to go do but I will check back in later. This is all so surreal. Can’t believe this is actually happening. Mr Beckow made this too public and had some unsavory intelligence types watching his every move. There was no way they could have picked him up without incident is what we were told. I have taken over 200 photos. However the terminals on the ship don’t have a USB port so I will ask the adviser assigned to me my best option for uploading some of these photos the next time I see her. You should see the clothes these people wear. quite cool
And I can assure you this trip was most definitely not canceled. It was revised and made smaller. You guys gotta remember there are some very powerful people that don’t want this open contact between our space family and us to take place. Especially by passing the ‘official government channels’. Might we actually learn the truth for ourselves without ‘gov’t officials’ filtering it first! this is inevitable. And from what I”ve learned what you gotta realize is that the Earth is equivalent to a backwoods small town in the big galactic picture. There are many billions more humans living throughout the galaxy than on Earth.
These other humans see us as quite naive babies actually. Like a tribe in the Amazon who has not made contact with the rest of the world. On top of that they see most of us as being brainwashed with lies and abused. Made to eat unhealthy crap. Poverty. We are in quite a sad state. Hopefully this will all change soon. As for Mr. Beckow, hopefully he learned an important lesson about shouting things from the rooftop when they should not be. Remember he is under surveillance. At this time it is better for him to believe this was a failure and he is leaving public life. This is for his own safety. When the time is right he will be told that in fact, the trip was a success and finally be able to see the fruits of his labors.
Anyway I have already become addicted to the gravity free game court. so much fun floating around. the rest of the ship has artificial gravity, but they have told us it is only at 83% of what it is on earth so it feels quite nice actually and a bit different. You want to hear something funny. When I first tried to post yesterday I got a message “Banned from GLP” from the ship lol. God knows what ISP range they are using. Anyway it took a few attempts before I was finally able to post. This isn’t my normal GLP ID. So whatever those other threads are seems like an attempt by the dark cabal to derail this at every chance
They don’t use deodorant! I forgot my deodorant so I tried to go get some in the supply area. They said they don’t use deodorant. The lady at the counter rolled her eyes and gave me a package that contained two small strips. really small, about a 1/4 of an inch long by 1/8 inch thick. She looked at me like I am some sort of caveman and told me to just stick each strip inside my shirt in the pit area and i would be fine. I asked her how it worked and she said it was akin to what we would consider some sort of smart nanotech. where this stuff could find the stink particles and eradicate them lol. she didn’t seem like she is the scientific type so who knows. anyway hopefully they work!
Speaking of dinner there are literally THOUSANDS of options to chose from. Including earth cuisine. I tried some exotic stuff. I tried some form of seafood from some planet they call Octuria. I tried to act polite but had to spit it out. But alot of the stuff is very similar to what we eat. And a lot of it isn’t. We have been told that tomorrow we will be taking a tour of this local part of the galaxy. Starting with a stop at each planet in this solar system. So far we have just remained in orbit around the earth. Tomorrow should make for some really interesting photo opportunities. And I have been assured I will be able to upload the photos I have taken. But a more interesting option is that I will be able to use one of their ‘image capturing devices’ to take pictures which somehow will make uploading them instantaneous. Exciting times friends
02/05/2012
Last night we left the solar system to go on a most amazing tour of this corner of the galaxy. The one thing that I kept thinking to myself was that quote Jesus said, “In the house of my father there are many mansions”. Indeed there are. Today I saw wonders that yesterday I could not have possibly imagined. Simply unreal. But the thing is… it IS real. I feel much much happier. I have a totally different perspective to what this all is. And it is just amazing.
My fellow humans from Earth. We have been cheated and abused in the worst possible way. We have been enslaved through corrupt governments and are given just enough to survive. We are brainwashed into believing this is a world of scarcity. But I can tell you with no doubt… this is a universe of abundance. We have been robbed of living and enjoying life and all the wonderment that should go along with that. They have told me that indeed the elite of the Earth have had propulsion and energy systems that would have turned the Earth into a paradise 50 years ago. But that they have withheld this from the masses of Earth in the name of greed and control. Out of their fear of losing control and losing their self appointed place of authority. NO LONGER. This will all end this year.
John Lear and Sleeper on Planet Neptune
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289947/pg1
http://sleeperlou.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=john&action=dis...

RMorgan
6th February 2012, 21:16
There´s a whole thread about it here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39800-100-people-invited-to-go-to-mothership-Steve...

Anyway, whenever someone show me a good quality, clear video of the space ship or bring any kind of tangible, solid evidence, I´ll be more than happy to believe it.

As long as people keep sending messages from an US ip number or an iPhone, to an internet forum, saying that they are inside an alien space ship, and can´t send pictures or videos because the ETs don´t have usb ports available to upload them, well, I´m more than happy to not believe it as well.

Cheers,

Raf.

anthony
6th February 2012, 21:18
Thank you, i shall now have fun reading and following this up.

crosby
6th February 2012, 21:18
no kidding? John Lear went? ummmm........ geez, i didn't believe it was real for a second........thanks for the update.
regards, corson

Earth Angel
6th February 2012, 21:27
who is John Lear??

crosby
6th February 2012, 21:30
who is John Lear??

pj-HzHi3dF0

there ya go. a little bit of history.
regards, corson

Billy
6th February 2012, 21:35
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1773987/pg1

From John Lear;

John Lear and Sleeper on Planet Neptune
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread289947/pg1
http://sleeperlou.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=john&action=dis...

If you read the OP it says this is TO John lear and sleeper. So from someone who says they are on the Neptune sending a message to John Lear. Hmmm

crosby
6th February 2012, 21:36
ooooh, now i see...... thanks billyji
regards, corson

WHOMADEGOD
6th February 2012, 21:41
"seafood from Octuria", and I suppose some type of chop suey from the Noodle nebula!

Not much imagination, mmmmm, so bad it may actually be true?

anthony
6th February 2012, 21:53
Time will tell as always

jaybee
6th February 2012, 21:55
Journal Note: I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this post. It may be totally fabricated, it may be disinformation, and yet it may also be the unflinching truth.

may be UNFLINCHING TRUTH!!!!

That GLP thread was very funny but seriously....you can't tell me you thought it might be real.

jeeeeezus is there no end to this mischief

:cool:;)

NeverMind
6th February 2012, 22:06
Not much imagination

No, not much. I am no fan of science fiction, but I do like a good story.
This is one is disappointingly amateurish.

Notice that those enlightened masters, our saviours, haven't even transcended the most pedestrian of banalities, such as rolling their eyes at those who are less sophisticated than them, and looking at them as if they were cavemen.

My earthly mother told me never to roll my eyes at a caveman.
Even if he is a caveman.

:)

RMorgan
6th February 2012, 22:09
Not much imagination

Notice that those enlightened masters, our saviours, haven't even transcended the most pedestrian of banalities, such as rolling their eyes at those who are less sophisticated than them, and looking at them as if they were cavemen.

Even if he is a caveman.

What a bunch of snob ETs!!

Billy
6th February 2012, 22:14
Original Comments by the OP Anonymous Coward on another thread before they created the new thread saying he is on the Neptune.

Dude,

Why the hell would aliens need our names and e-mail addresses?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1548219

Answer from OP of the new thread.

Because its going on the gov'ts 'Absolute Gullible Morons' list

rofl I hope this puts an end to all the channeled bull**** once and for all. i can't wait to hear the excuse

it will be something like:

"Yes we did show up in our light ship. We took your astral bodies with us while you were sleeping. You should have dreams of your trip"

these suckers will fall for anything. its hilarious. do you think they even believe it. i mean is anyone packing?
rofl for members of some other site are actually on the list. i can't wait until tomorrow night when they are all still earthbound. rofl

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1771975/pg3#29447093

Again here.

Instead of making grandiose claims about this and that, perhaps it would've been more prudent to keep the event as low-key as possible until after the fact.

Imo, that would've been the more responsible way of going about it, given the track record of people who make these types of "historical" announcements (also, if those who are involved think they are a special exception, then well I have news for you: those who failed in the past felt the exact same way).

As it stands now, there is a lot of unnecessary hype surrounding this, with a lot of unnecessary disappointment to follow should it not turn out as expected. With that said, perhaps it is safe to say that one could reasonably question the legitimacy of this claim purely off of the (historically clockwork) mistakes that were made while making it.

I think thats a fair assessment without getting too "negative", yes?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1771975/pg3#29447093

NeverMind
6th February 2012, 22:15
Not much imagination

Even if he is a caveman.

What a bunch of snob ETs!!

Yes, interesting, isn't it? :)

Because I would have imagined that progress means spiritual and psychological progress - not just gadgets, intergalactic or otherwise.
And it is somewhat worrisome that our earthly brothers and sisters - such as the one who penned that message from the spaceship - aren't evolved enough even to perceive that.

If those GFL-ians, or whatever they are, don't even know the things that some of our earthly mothers taught US, I'd say they're welcome to attend a kindergarten here on Earth. I certainly wouldn't want to be the recipient of their "wisdom".

Thank God they're invented, anyway. :-)
(Certainly in this particular case.
I don't mean extraterrestrials in general.)

jcocks
7th February 2012, 01:39
grrr..... If you read the glp thread no-one uses names, and the way he talks about the expereince.... The smell of BS is overpowering...

As always, anything on GLP has to be taken with a *TONNE of salt.
No.... make that *TWO TONNES*.....

An interesting aside :

I actually dreamed that I was onboard a ship last night, and I saw that there wasn't just one ship, but a whole fleet of them above earth. I was in the "bridge", the light was subdued with quite a few workstations scattered around the area. So maybe the tour did take place, but as with so many such tours, in the 4th dimension. It would seem that most people on such a tour would remember it as a dream... As for whether my experience laast night was a dream, I'm not sure. I've had many that are too...strange...for me to make up though...

I think the fact that many of these experiences have the qualities of the dream is due to the qualities of 4D reality and it being so similar to the astral realms (at least to the unaccustomed person)...

No conspiracy of any sort, just the plain truth that most the positives helping us at this time are of at least a 4D level, so a physical visit in the sense that we're accustomed to is impossible.

Anchor
7th February 2012, 01:45
Not another thread....

Ron Mauer Sr
7th February 2012, 01:57
I think the end of this story is going to be very funny.

The beginning wasn't bad. It had me grinning. ;)