PDA

View Full Version : re: Bill B/Wood (also) attn to Kerry Cassidy

Fundy Gemini
7th February 2012, 02:21
Whether or not I'm a Bill B/Wood believer - I think this article should be added to the debate?
Since I don't know how to contact Kerry C. I thought she might want to add it to her own blog? It seems pertinant considering his similar testimony. ..

Covert Drone War: CIA Tactics
http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/02/04/obama-terror-drones-cia-tactics-in-pakistan-include-targeting-rescuers-and-funerals/

Debra
7th February 2012, 02:30
Good report. Why not send it to Kerry with the contact email addresses provided on camelot. I know she reads them, because she has responded to me in the past: kerry@projectcamelot.org

or kerry@projectcamelotportal.com

Fundy Gemini
7th February 2012, 02:33
Thank you :-)

-done-
:-)

moontime
7th February 2012, 03:10
I'm completely and utterly disgusted if true. This needs to go mainstream. This breeds hate like nothing else.

moontime
7th February 2012, 03:14
But what does this have to do with BW? Sorry, I have not had the opportunity to listen to the latest BW interview

Fundy Gemini
7th February 2012, 03:22
He testified that before the Iraq war they did the same sort of thing (but using Seals rather than Drones)

Looks like things may be heating up (like Fulford/Wilcock are saying)
http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/02/06/senior-us-official-accuses-bureau-of-helping-al-qaeda/

Kerry Cassidy
7th February 2012, 08:09
Whether or not I'm a Bill B/Wood believer - I think this article should be added to the debate?
Since I don't know how to contact Kerry C. I thought she might want to add it to her own blog? It seems pertinant considering his similar testimony. ..

Covert Drone War: CIA Tactics
http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/02/04/obama-terror-drones-cia-tactics-in-pakistan-include-targeting-rescuers-and-funerals/

Hi there,

Thanks very much. Posted to my blog!

Kerry

Fundy Gemini
7th February 2012, 12:51
Your welcome :-)
It's a great site for fearless journalism * (like yours)

schneider
7th February 2012, 13:49
So the U.S. military is still killing civilians intentionally in foreign countries, this time with drones. Bill Brockbrader's testimony was probably accurate regarding the wreckless death's of Iraqi civilians with guided tomahawk missiles at a time when the war was suppose to be over. No wonder the world hates us.

Fundy Gemini
7th February 2012, 13:58
So the U.S. military is still killing civilians intentionally in foreign countries, this time with drones. Bill Brockbrader's testimony was probably accurate regarding the wreckless death's of Iraqi civilians with guided tomahawk missiles at a time when the war was suppose to be over. No wonder the world hates us.

It really is hard to believe even with the in-your-face kind of facts that are being exposed, just leaves such an empty hollow feeling. Now imagine for a moment the reaction if ever 9-11 was prooven beyond doubt to be an inside job??? ANARHCY would be instantaneous

lisalu
7th February 2012, 14:48
Amy Goodman has reported this on Democracy Now.

Fundy Gemini
7th February 2012, 15:22
Amy Goodman has reported this on Democracy Now.

Great find - she did a great interview with Chris Woods regarding his above article at TBIJ - He stands by his piece 100%

scarletfire
7th February 2012, 18:44
Not quite sure if this is relevant but I found this documentary helpful in understanding just how perverse TPTW are willing to go in order to gain control, there is a long history of sacrificing the free will of a society as means to global domination in the name of free market evolution. I immediately thought of this documentary when I saw the initial Bill/Kerry interview as he describes missions that are used to shock a population into a fear based mentality which of course is easier to manipulate. The documentary is called The Shock Doctrine and is based on a book written by Naomi Klein in 2007, it is about an hour and a half long, highly recommended if you have the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW1SHPgUAQ

mountain_jim
7th February 2012, 19:12
My favorite constitutional law blogger, Glenn Greenwald, weighed in on this story yesterday, including linking to the Amy Goodman interview

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/06/top_official_drone_critics_are_al_qaeda_enablers/singleton

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 19:14
Unfortunately this isn't surprising. Remember that leaked helicopter gunship footage from Iraq? If I remember correctly that was the first big wikileaks release. The helicopter gunned down people in the street, and then opened fire again when rescuers arrived, killing two journalists in addition to others.

Bradley Manning gets nominated for a Nobel Prize but the US government lumps him in with Terrorists. I guess that the Nobel committee has some face to save after giving Obama a peace prize.

Oouthere
7th February 2012, 19:25
Lazlo, I'll probably get flamed for this but if I were in the gunship with standing orders to eliminate those with weapons, I'd have done the same thing. If you don't understand that, then you have no idea how war operates. It's not a "make nice" event," it's a kill them as quickly and effeciently as possible event.

Rich

turiya
7th February 2012, 19:27

It really is hard to believe even with the in-your-face kind of facts that are being exposed, just leaves such an empty hollow feeling. Now imagine for a moment the reaction if ever 9-11 was prooven beyond doubt to be an inside job??? ANARHCY would be instantaneous

Its the USG that cultivates world hate back onto itself.
I don't consider myself as being a part of the de facto criminal entity that is masquerading as our government. Over the years, beginning with the Trading with the Enemies Act, and more recently, with the passage of the NDAA, the Corporate USG criminal entity has proven itself to be at war with the American people. If you have not already done so, I would suggest creating a distance between yourself & that de facto mob-like entity. The stench of death that emanates from the beast alone is enough to drive people back into their sanity.

The more people that arise out of their coffins and walk again among the living, the more quantum consciousness will be directed at those that think they sit in isolated & impenetrable fortresses of wealth & power.
Look a little closer and you will see there is already plenty of anarchy happening now. Most of it can be found on the Hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSM9mbnUs88

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 19:34
Lazlo, I'll probably get flamed for this but if I were in the gunship with standing orders to eliminate those with weapons, I'd have done the same thing. If you don't understand that, then you have no idea how war operates. It's not a "make nice" event," it's a kill them as quickly and effeciently as possible event.

Rich

Perhaps we are talking about different videos? There were no guns being held by the rescuers, and certainly not by the children in the van or the journalists. It was murder.

turiya
7th February 2012, 19:56

Rich

Well Ok, Rich, or should I call you Mr. Smith?
Here comes the second blast from the furnace.
Like in the Matrix, those that remain unconscious certainly will be more than willing to act as minion agents of the criminal cartel known as USG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjvvfO2rsk&feature=related