PDA

View Full Version : Dante Leone writes the book 'The game of life' - Avaiable for FREE

anthony
7th February 2012, 09:50
The book is written by Dante Leone, here is the link which was brought to my attention this morning.

THIS IS A MUST READ IMO for any1 even half interested in the ascension of this planet

http://lightworkers.org/forum/151920/urgently-important-it-all-starts-now

alternatively this link takes you straight to the free ebook download page,
http://www.mediafire.com/?14r0x1cujbw649i

Have Fun

I shall be adding bits an pieces as i go through the book, here is a nice starting point imo.

A few extracts from chapter1

-Before we begin, nonetheless, I want you to know that,
throughout this book, I shall purposefully avoid the use of
the word "God".

I want this material to be as elucidative as possible.
The reader should be able to relate, and I mean truly
relate, to every explanation, metaphor or example I provide.

Instead of using the word "God", I shall use the word
"Life" and that's because we can all relate to this word.-

-..the biggest problem that Life has to deal with is..
..drum-roll...
....."Boredom".
"That's it?!", I hear you scream.-

-Throughout history, mankind, has always imagined some sort
of "Masterplan" (or, for better words, of "The Game of Life", taking place in the back-drop of Life).
Such an intuition was well-founded. The time has arrived to expose this
extraordinary project and, in doing so, to realize who we are,
where we are coming from and, most importantly, where we are
going.-

-Thanks to the invaluable teachings here presented, we are
now being handed a "get-out-of-jail" card. The time has come,
in fact, for us to break free from our bonds and to cheerfully
waltz out of our self-imposed prisons; prisons made out of
nothing but fear, limitation and confusion. In other words,
the time has finally arrived for Me (Life) to remember, once
again, exactly who I am (you).-

Ok il leave it at that for awhile, as i read on.

Chapter 3,

-"You have absolute free-will".
You need to soak up this pivotal truth for it represents
the key to your happiness.
Understand, once and for all, that there is nothing
that you "have to" do. There is no test that you have to
pass. You are completely free. You decide and determine your
own experiences, always. There is no such thing as "destiny".
Your future is not already mapped out before you. That would
be boring!-

-We each have a distinct character because we each see
Life from a unique viewpoint. This is why you are so precious,
and it is also why you are loved beyond imagination by Life.
Your instincts and impulses are unique. Your reactions are
unique. Your creations are unique. You are unique.-

I feel i should stop adding extracts now, folks should be able to get the gist,
So far so good from my perspective, im a huge fan of SIMPLICITY and this book delivers that at every turn. I would highly recommend reading.

:grouphug:
:peace:

Enjoy

p.s. please join me and show your support for my facebook page - The Greatest Opportunity In The History Of The World (Ascension) its been there for nearly 12months, 59 likes, am sure that is soon to rise alongside the awareness of our planet and her inhabitants. much love
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Greatest-Opportunity-In-The-History-Of-The-World-Ascension/196725603698173

Matts
7th February 2012, 10:08
Hello Anthony! Did you have read it now?
By overflowing the pages from 365 on, i've got a bit dissapointed...
Have a good day :-)

anthony
7th February 2012, 11:18
Hello Anthony! Did you have read it now?
By overflowing the pages from 365 on, i've got a bit dissapointed...
Have a good day :-)

No, i have taken the day off to read it through page by page, il come back here to drop some thoughts as i go on.
Thanks for your comment, have a great day too

anthony
7th February 2012, 14:07
quick rundown on opening chapters,

CHAPTER 5
Before we proceed, let us briefly summarize that which
has been explained so far.
In these opening chapters we have learnt that:
- Life, as One, could not experience or entertain Herself.
- That a Masterplan was devised in order to solve the
problem. Thus, "The Game of Life" was born.
- That, in order for the Game to work, Life needed a
worthy "opponent": Ignorance (The Devil) was thus created.
- That, as a direct result of Ignorance, came Separation.
(Life fragmented Herself into a myriad of "portions").
- That each portion of Life, or "lifelette", embarked upon
a unique journey of discovery, thanks to which it could marvel
at the breathtaking beauty and grandeur of all of Life; a journey
that would ultimately bring it "Home" to a state of full remembrance
and full re-union with the rest of Life.

Chapter 8,

Religion.
The time has now arrived for this nasty aspect of our
society to be exposed, once and for all, for what it truly is.
More importantly, the time has come for us to reveal the
strategy used by Ignorance to neutralize our "emotional compass"
and to make us lose all orientation, thus keep us in amnesia.

Ignorance (the Devil:evil:) does not want you to believe in
your Self (Life). It does not want you to gain control of your
existence, instead it wants you to passively, and submissively,
accept whatever sort of charitable existence "god" has decided
to grant you.

So what exactly is Religion and why has it been created
by the Devil (Ignorance)?
Religion is a totalitarian regime, a dictatorship; the
purpose of which is to keep its subjects under lock and key.
The masses need to be kept in place and (just like with any
other form of dictatorship) this is achieved through the use
of propaganda (preaching), of intimidation ("You must always
fear god!") and, most importantly, of censorship ("You must
never question the will of the lord!").
You are not allowed to question Religion, in any way or
shape, and that's because questions lead to answers. Answers
lead to Knowledge and Knowledge is not good.

Well all this nonsense must stop.
And it is going to stop.. Now!
I am Life and I am speaking to you (Myself) through the
pages of this very book, so listen up:
"You are utterly magnificent!"
"You are absolutely beautiful!
"You unimaginably precious!"
Wake up and allow My words to vibrate within you and
all around you. Open your eyes and take note:
"Stop worshipping god!"
"Start worshipping Life!":love:

To some these may sound like harsh words. They might say
that I need to be a bit more "respectful" towards the religious
views of others. They might say that perhaps I am being a tad
"too offensive" or "too direct". But that would be like asking
a doctor to respect a patient's crippling disease.
It would be like saying: "Please don't stick that syringe
needle into my loved one's buttock. It's gonna hurt him."

What's important here is the big picture; the end result.
That very medication will ultimately cure him (set him free).
The reason I am exposing these truths is because I care
about my fellow lifelettes and I want to help them as much as I
possibly can. My goal is to dispel Ignorance, in whatever form
it takes and that's because Ignorance is the root cause of all
suffering.

For the avalon readers, this book is 450 pages long, im tryin to not add to many extracts but im trying to balance that out with drumming up interest, i feel its important to get this book out and about, spread far and wide. :plane:

Russ1959
7th February 2012, 15:11
Interesting read so far Anthony. Will give it a bump and report back when I've finished the book.

conk
7th February 2012, 16:15
this theory of a game is not new, is it? I'm trying to remember, perhaps Alan Watts spoke of the boredom and the game playing by god?

anthony
7th February 2012, 16:19
this theory of a game is not new, is it? I'm trying to remember, perhaps Alan Watts spoke of the boredom and the game playing by god?

im guessing not, since we have playin the game for eon's of time, some folks will have worked it out. Personaly i think the magic in this literature is how simply it is written so it can be easily read and understood by your average joe, to me this is crucial im not looking at this whole 2012 scenario from an individual point of perspective, i would like all my fellow brothers and sisters to join in the fun of being creators of their own experience and enjoying the abundance Life has to offer.

conk
7th February 2012, 16:27

im guessing not, since we have playin the game for eon's of time, some folks will have worked it out. Personaly i think the magic in this literature is how simply it is written so it can be easily read and understood by your average joe, to me this is crucial im not looking at this whole 2012 scenario from an individual point of perspective, i would like all my fellow brothers and sisters to join in the fun of being creators of their own experience and enjoying the abundance Life has to offer.

http://www.alanwatts.org/ "The Universe is the game of the self, which plays hide and go seek forever and ever".

Interesting thread and book.

kersley
7th February 2012, 18:44
The link provided is asking me to sign up and pay?

solosthere
7th February 2012, 18:48
IDK about this the part where he says his real name is Lucifer really bothers me. If this book is true then why would you say this as this is going to make it very very hard for most people in the world to excdept this book in anyway. If it is true it would have been better to omit this part!!!! That is when I started to have a really hard time

Godiam
7th February 2012, 19:31
The link provided is asking me to sign up and pay?

Run away, and dont look back!:rolleyes:

Seriuosly though, I would not pay for any rehashed material, and even at a quick glance, this looks like a cheap ripoff off "A COURSE IN MIRACLES"
with a few diffeences...Hmmmm, I could be wrong though!!

HUGS......... Godiam

anthony
7th February 2012, 19:46
The link has a clear box in the middle of the page that says download, its fast simple and free.

christian
7th February 2012, 20:44
I feel the lightworkers by now know the basic theme, of being self-determined and of service to others and many already have a sophisticated understanding of emotions and spirituality and know, that there is the need and potential to further explore the depths of it to become who we are destined to be. I don't feel, that there's the urgent need for "the book of all books" to tell us the "whole truth", which has to be discerned individually anyways. And this reincarnation of Jesus stuff is very creepy, I find, I see the coming of the Christ consciousness as a collective evolution and not like there's a personal savior, that will be followed.

Nevertheless, reading a book is like looking into a mirror, when a monkey looks in, there is no sage looking out of it. So one might learn something by reading this book, the quoted passages are not uninteresting in my view, I appreciate you sharing those, they contain some profound truths, some inspirational thoughts, but also entertain quite some extreme perspectives...

If there'd be a book or teaching, that would really 'liberate' mankind big time, it would be one, that teaches in simple steps how to use the dormant aspects of our consciousness. I mean books like the "The Law of One", "Handbook for the New Paradigm", "Course in Miracles", "Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe" etc. and maybe also this book presented here do just that somehow, but more in the sense that they have their focus (rightfully) on building a proper foundation first, but now as all this material is available in many different wordings for quite some time, it is getting time to take the next step.

Let's collectively learn to perceive auras, to do telepathy, to use collective prayer and meditation more often and effectively and then it goes on to astral travel and telekinesis and feeding off of light and on and on, simply getting used to the magic all around and incoporating it into our daily lives. I don't know if I'm rushing a bit, without a balanced mind, all this is not very much advisable, bad stuff resulted from immature beings using this high-tech of consciousness in the past...

The other next step after so much information about the shadow government structures and their plans for humanity is known, and this does not all seem to be a conspiracy theory, is of course to act in accordance to one's understandings, to starve the control system and build a genuinely supportive one, no one will do it for us, though help to help ourselves is given from various groups, when it's being asked for and appreciated.

---

In a nutshell: To me this book doesn't pass the smell test of being what it claims to be. Might be very useful for some though, I take the good with the bad, discernment is key :yo: Beware of false messias.

the part where he says his real name is Lucifer really bothers me.

"The greatest problem in life is boredom" and "there is absolute free-will" could be straight out of the Satanic Bible. Some of the stuff on the church of satan site, some of the basic guidelines, do actually make a lot of sense, but it's the bait to trick you into being of service to unsatiable energetic vampires, so handle with care.

I'm not saying, that this book here is or is not satanic, I really don't know that. Lucifer as far as I know volunteered to create a way to experience a 'new' aspect of creation, that provides valuable lessons, I don't condemn that for a second, that is no problem in and of itself. People or 'individual aspects of all-that-is' loosing this initial intention out of their perspective and running themselves and others with them zealously down on a path of ignorance is.

Billy
7th February 2012, 20:57
downloaded for free no problem. I will read it when i have the right moment.

thanks

kersley
8th February 2012, 00:44
I got to page 317 and i couldn't read anymore. This guy Dante is shocking and so bold.. I laugh so much till I pissed myself.
Here is an extract from the book..
I am Life and I am forever young.
I am forever fresh and new.
I want to enjoy mySelf.
I want you to enjoy yourSelves.
Live freely. Relish the pleasures of the human body.
Do not be afraid to "betray" your partner.
Know that you are NOT his or hers.
I do not condone slavery. NEVER!
I am Life and I am telling you that marriage is the worst
punishment ever to be inflicted upon mankind.
I do not recognize it. I do not acknowledge it.
You can wear all the rings you want, they mean absolutely
nothing to me. As a matter of fact, I pity the fool who allows
his entire existence to be governed by ludicrous rules; rules
created by the darkest of minds with the sole intent of
subjugating Life.
The whole purpose of marriage is to destroy Life. Its
function is to inflict boredom upon the masses. Its goal is to
make you feel guilty about looking at another man or woman.
Its aim is to numb the senses.
To all of you who have had the courage to have an affair
during your lives, what can I say .. WELL DONE!

Cilka
8th February 2012, 00:55
When I hear the name 'Jesus' my hair on back starts to rise. If Jesus has ever existed it would best for all for him to stay where he is right now. I am tired of this creature being worshiped for the past 2000 years. Where has he been all these years? Does not he care for those who do worship him? There are a lot of people who have dedicated their lives to him. And now this guy is saying that he is a reincarnated Jesus. I think that most christians would want to be him.

Ultima Thule
8th February 2012, 06:06
Lucifer? Interesting.
I just finished first part, and it is quite ok, I was thinking this guy has perhaps had the revelation that we all can be a reincarnation of Jesus. At times you can see that he is quite human..
The lucifer thing got me thinking Albert Pike - is this book about dismissing all religions and replacing them with Lucifer?
Will read the whole thing, but am wary that this might be false messiah-thingie..
UT

trenairio
8th February 2012, 06:10
I think 'Dante' should have kept that information to himself. One can often be mistaken and mislead.

And David Wilcock.

Why would the world care?

What really can come out of it?

Godiam
8th February 2012, 06:41
I got to page 317 and i couldn't read anymore. This guy Dante is shocking and so bold.. I laugh so much till I pissed myself.
I want to enjoy mySelf.
subjugating Life.

Well, I can be pretty sure that doesn't come from one with a Christ Conciousness!!
"I pity the fool....." Doesn't seem to be what a truly enlightened soul such as a reincarnation of Jesus would say!

I'll PASS on this one! Thanks, but no thanks

HUGS.......Godiam

solosthere
8th February 2012, 12:27
All I can say is WOW!!!!! It is scary to me!!!! It seems to be false lead and i think people will see that. Some of it is what we all know to be true other parts are so against what we have been taught that it will never be excepted. Nope lightworkers beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultima Thule
8th February 2012, 13:00
At page 353 - slightly optimistic.
Having some difficulty with certain concepts, but that can be easily counted as me being indoctrinated and narrow-minded. At this point, I am open to this being a form of higher level solution to solve a problem that has been created on this level. At this point I havenīt really yet found anything that I would absolutely dismiss, some things that I personally am choking a bit on, but nothing absolute.

Definitely a worthy read, I think we need a lot of people in Avalon to read this through and through to really see where this is coming from and then figure what to do with it.

Update: finished. Although there were some more parts more in the latter pages that were somewhat of a stumbling block, I still am of the opinion that this is a worthy read, whether this story be absolutely true, as in Dante Leone is an actual person and incarnation of great power with a singular divine mission or that he is just like you and me and has just realized that all acts of empowerment are truly needed and a great story can empower people in great masses, that is not too bad.

UT

anthony
8th February 2012, 20:23
Inspirational song by Ryan Spendlove from yorkshire in the uk.....
called Rise
http://soundcloud.com/razz23/rise-by-ryan-spendlove

People are taking this kind of knowledge and realy rising up, fear is disappearing.
And then Love is born in that new found space, 2012 is inspiration.

Magical times indeed

Ultima Thule
9th February 2012, 04:56
Food for thought: this book emphasizes the way you feel and that you free yourself to enjoy and play in all ways and very much sexually. What we as humans have done, is that we have come up with 1000 and 1 ways to distort sexuality and make it dirty and produce guilt out of it - in a sense keep that flame subdued and lacking in oxygen. In our energetic system sexuality resides in the lowest chakras. I think there might be a good idea in this book to finally fire up people en masse in the right kind of proud, powerful and pure flame, starting from the lower part and from there lighting up the very being into a flame of freedom. Sorry about being almost melodramatic ;)

UT
Ps. Almost?! In hindsight I quite was..

Prayer Warrior
9th February 2012, 07:00
Jesus Christ returning in the form of Dante Leone.... I don't think so... I personally believe in the Bible... Dante isn't mentioned anywhere... John 14:6,7 Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." The book of Acts, written by Luke the physician, starts out with Jesus over the 40 days following His crucifixion instructing His apostles on God's kingdom. Acts 1:8 Jesus promised to give His followers power to witness, or to tell others about Him. Acts 1:9 After He said this, He was taken up before their eyes, and a cloud hid Him from sight. :10 They were looking up intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. :11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, WILL COME BACK IN THE SAME WAY YOU HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN." * * * I just don't a lot of wiggly room in there for Dante Leone

John

Russ1959
9th February 2012, 14:52
Well, I've read the book and must admit it resonates with me completely!

I feel some of the comments mentioned by some of our members have been a little premature as Dante does not claim to be Jesus!

His name is .................................................. ...maybe you should all read the book and find that out.

I guess if you zip through a few pages and comment on some of the paragraphs you are not really in a position to totally summarise its contents?

I would be interested to hear Pie n eal's response to what Dante says about Buddhism and meditation?

Some of the pages (if not all) will shock many people, especially the references as to who Lucifer really is.

Our truth seeking addictions on many of the subjects we cover on Avalon are well mentioned too.

From my heart, all I can say is, read it with an open mind from start to finish.

At the end of the day, it is a free book.

What you do with it afterwards is up to you.

Thank you to Anthony for this wonderful thread. BUMP BUMP BUMP!

:cool:

anthony
9th February 2012, 17:00
Well, I've read the book and must admit it resonates with me completely!

I feel some of the comments mentioned by some of our members have been a little premature as Dante does not claim to be Jesus!

His name is .................................................. ...maybe you should all read the book and find that out.

I guess if you zip through a few pages and comment on some of the paragraphs you are not really in a position to totally summarise its contents?

I would be interested to hear Pie n eal's response to what Dante says about Buddhism and meditation?

Some of the pages (if not all) will shock many people, especially the references as to who Lucifer really is.

Our truth seeking addictions on many of the subjects we cover on Avalon are well mentioned too.

From my heart, all I can say is, read it with an open mind from start to finish.

At the end of the day, it is a free book.

What you do with it afterwards is up to you.

Thank you to Anthony for this wonderful thread. BUMP BUMP BUMP!

:cool:

And thank you for your time and effort to read it fully and post an honest reply.
Do you think i should change the title of the OP, given the fact in the book Dante makes no refference to being jesus reincarnated and as yet no information regarding his background or the origins of the book have come to light, im pretty sure i took the idea of the title from the origianl poster on lightworkers.org. to me its pretty immaterial, its the contents of the book that matter most.

anthony
9th February 2012, 17:34
Jesus Christ returning in the form of Dante Leone.... I don't think so... I personally believe in the Bible... Dante isn't mentioned anywhere... John 14:6,7 Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." The book of Acts, written by Luke the physician, starts out with Jesus over the 40 days following His crucifixion instructing His apostles on God's kingdom. Acts 1:8 Jesus promised to give His followers power to witness, or to tell others about Him. Acts 1:9 After He said this, He was taken up before their eyes, and a cloud hid Him from sight. :10 They were looking up intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. :11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, WILL COME BACK IN THE SAME WAY YOU HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN." * * * I just don't a lot of wiggly room in there for Dante Leone

John

My sincere apologies john, i may have jumped the gun with the reincarnation bit and same goes to Dante. i am trying to change the title of the thread but no success as yet

anthony
9th February 2012, 20:10
Some cool extracts from the beginning chapters.....

By freeing ourselves from Fear, we shall then be able to
flood the planet with Love; by "Love" however I'm not just
referring to the act of showing affection towards your friends
and family, that is a given. Instead, I am referring to loving
everything that Life has to offer. I am referring to you (Life)
loving (enjoying) your Self (Life).
So here is your new directive:
"Dump all of your fears and go out and enjoy yourself!"

Ignorance is trying to stop us from turning on the light.
By keeping the masses in fear, it believes it can stop us from
expanding our consciousness; it believes it can stop us from
gaining insight; it believes it can stop us from acquiring
Knowledge; it believes it can stop us (Life) from winning.

Life(God) vs Ignorance(Devil)
When seen through the eyes of Ignorance, Fear will keep
you down; it will cripple you; it will make you shrink and
regress. When seen through the eyes of Knowledge, Fear will
spur you on to ever-increasing levels of freedom, strength and
expansion.

"You have absolute free-will".
You need to soak up this pivotal truth for it represents
the key to your happiness.
Understand, once and for all, that there is nothing
that you "have to" do. There is no test that you have to
pass. You are completely free. You decide and determine your
own experiences, always. There is no such thing as "destiny".
Your future is not already mapped out before you. That would
be boring!

Ilie Pandia
9th February 2012, 22:44
(Changed the thread title at the request of OP)

anthony
9th February 2012, 23:09
(Changed the thread title at the request of OP)

Thank you Ilie Pandia

Ultima Thule
10th February 2012, 15:02
Bump!
Thumbs up for more people reading and reviewing!
UT

anthony
10th February 2012, 18:23
Sounds abit like, journey towards enlightenment. But whats enlightenment. Remembrance on the other hand, well that sort of explains itself. simples

Our journey towards remembrance is all about gradually
"upping" our vibration. Anything that is low-vibrational in
nature is of the Darkness.
Life, in all Her glory, is light, upbeat, open, bright,
transparent, energetic, fun, cheerful; thus high-vibrational.
Ignorance, in all its gloom and doom, is heavy, dark,
dense, cold, downbeat, dull, empty; thus low-vibrational.

I am you.
You are Me.
We are One.
Together we are strong.
Together we can Win.

The true function of our emotional (guidance) system, as
you now know, is to help us move away from Ignorance (Amnesia)
and towards Knowledge (Remembrance). Put simply, both positive
and negative emotions help us move in the "correct" direction
by attracting us towards that which "feels right" and by
repulsing us away from that which "feels wrong".
In even simpler words:
When you think thoughts which help you to wake up, you get
a delicious carrot.
When you think thoughts which keep you grounded in Amnesia
you get your butt slapped.
It's a simple setup, right?
It makes perfect sense.

anthony
10th February 2012, 19:01
We are now going to have a lively Q & A with an imaginary
religious expert (he could be your local pastor or the pope
himself) and we are going to ask him some blunt, yet rather
pungent questions.
Sound good?
Okay, so here goes

'Your Eminency, may I, as I kneel here before you, with my
hat in my hand and with my head bowed low, and with the uppermost
respect, devotion and, most importantly, submission, ask you a
few questions?'
'You may son, please proceed.'
'Thank you your Eminency. The first question I would like
to ask You is the following: "Where is god?" '
'God is omnipresent, son. That means that He is everywhere,
and at all time.'
'I see. So if god is everywhere, does that mean that I am
god?'
'I beg your pardon?'
'Like I said.. if god is everywhere, then am I god?'
'Who put such ideas in your head? Of course you are not
God! God is your creator. He created you. You are separate from
God.'
'I'm sorry your Eminency, but I don't understand. You said
that god was everywhere. If god created me and I am separate
from him but I am not him, then how can he be everywhere? More
importantly, if god is not everywhere then how can he be a god?

Fair enuff question in my opinion

this section just gets better and better.

anthony
10th February 2012, 19:50
Q-A continued extracts

Your "sponsor" (Ignorance/the Devil) has funded
your enterprise for so long now that it is has become utterly
inconceivable to you that even a single man could set himself
free. And so now you are shocked that I could be speaking to
you like this. The fact of the matter is that I have set my
self free. Most importantly, I will not be the first and I
will not be the last. An army of free-thinking lifelettes is
gathering, both in numbers and in strength, and we are going
to bankrupt your enterprise by "closing the tap". Your future
customers will be warned of your revolting company policies.
They will be taught how to read the small-print and they will
be given all the nitty-gritty details regarding your hazardous
product. We are going to show them how to be free from Fear and
Guilt. We are going to show them how to be in control of their
lives. We are going to show them how to create the reality of
their dreams. We are going to show them how to love Life and,
by loving Life and by loving all that Life has to offer, we are
going to show them how to evolve. We are going to show them
how to empower themselves. We are going to show them how to
expand their consciousness. We are going to show them how to
gain Knowledge. Most importantly, we are going to show them
how to experience true Happiness.'

Amen to that

(a long, silent pause)
'I... I don't know what to say...'
'You don't have to say anything old boy and that's because
I'm not actually talking to you. I haven't been talking to you
this whole time. In truth, I have been having a direct dialogue
with the entity that "possesses" you; the entity that lives and
breathes within you; the entity that feeds off your emotions
and which fuels your very thoughts. I have been letting it know,
through you, that I am aware of its presence; that I am aware
of its flaws, and most importantly, that I am now ready to fight
back.'

Go get em bro ' im actualy starting to realy like this chap, dante leone-winning

anthony
10th February 2012, 20:04
EPIC statement

god did not create man. Man created god. To say that god
created man would be to say that god created Life. god did not
create Life for it is not possible to create that which has
always existed.
You are Life and Life is eternal.

I belive this nect statement to be true
Undeliberate" creation works in the following manner:
What you experience, you believe.
"Deliberate" creation works in the following manner:
What you believe, you experience.

NoMoreWars
10th February 2012, 20:16
Anthony, Thanks for starting this thread. To be Honest, this book and this thread is the reason I joined this community.
I had a few burning questions, especially about sexuality before reading this book. The whole Religious thing about One Marriage, One wife and repress your sexual feelings until marriage etc never jived with me. So there it finally confirmed and help me be comfortable with my own sexuality. I am glad about that.

However I am now feeling disillusioned about meditation, yoga etc. I agree with Dante that Meditation relaxes you and then puts you to sleep as this is also my own personal experience. But I have also experienced higher heart vibrations within self while meditating. Then what about chakra meditation, healings. Lot of people talk about extra ordinary experiences with chakra meditation and some Gurus talk about raising the kundalini through this. For example, As a technique - intense focusing on ajna chakra can temporarily suspends all feeling of pain or pleasure. Focus on chakras can activate the Pineal Gland. Is Dante debunking all this in his book? Seems questionable.

Now Yoga I know through personal experience is powerful technique in Age Reversal. It strengthens and heals your internal organs, changes your bone structure, normalizes your weight. It strenghthens your heart, heals your kidneys, lungs, pancreas etc. I am not sure why would he be against Yoga.

This book tells us to know thyself through understanding our thoughts related to desires and then understand emotions associated with it. So then you just continue to live your life and keep collecting carrots? Dante did not explain how he eventually defeated the demons and scaled the peak. My wife's Grandma is a very Happy Positive and lovely person. She is in her 80s. At this age she has the youth of a child in her character as she loves playing mahjong and hussle. Yes she has got plenty of carrots. I would like to understand why she hasn't scaled the peak.

I hope there is more to come as he left lot of open questions here..

NoMoreWars
10th February 2012, 20:26
Guess without putting in a 100 words,
If meditation is Nothing, How is one to look within?
How does one then actually trigger the remembrance at Cellular level?

anthony
10th February 2012, 20:37
Anthony, Thanks for starting this thread. To be Honest, this book and this thread is the reason I joined this community.
I had a few burning questions, especially about sexuality before reading this book. The whole Religious thing about One Marriage, One wife and repress your sexual feelings until marriage etc never jived with me. So there it finally confirmed and help me be comfortable with my own sexuality. I am glad about that.

-Thanks my friend, im glad you found what you was looking for.-

However I am now feeling disillusioned about meditation, yoga etc. I agree with Dante that Meditation relaxes you and then puts you to sleep as this is also my own personal experience. But I have also experienced higher heart vibrations within self while meditating. Then what about chakra meditation, healings. Lot of people talk about extra ordinary experiences with chakra meditation and some Gurus talk about raising the kundalini through this. For example, As a technique - intense focusing on ajna chakra can temporarily suspends all feeling of pain or pleasure. Focus on chakras can activate the Pineal Gland. Is Dante debunking all this in his book? Seems questionable.

-Im currently on page 117, just been through the chapters about religion but have yet to come across his perspective on meditation etc.
Ive just spent 3weeks on a workaway programe with a spiritual family, practising yoga and meditation. They were very relaxed people, enjoying their lives and in no way tried to force upon me any of their teachings. I found yoga techniques very effective and i have previously studied and applied meditation prior to my stay there, alls i can say is it realy helps me focus my concentration[/COLOR][COLOR="red"] it will be interesting for me to see what Dante has to say about the pineal gland as this has been the focus of my recent studies. il get back to you on this one.-

Now Yoga I know through personal experience is powerful technique in Age Reversal. It strengthens and heals your internal organs, changes your bone structure, normalizes your weight. It strenghthens your heart, heals your kidneys, lungs, pancreas etc. I am not sure why would he be against Yoga.

-Totaly agree-

This book tells us to know thyself through understanding our thoughts related to desires and then understand emotions associated with it. So then you just continue to live your life and keep collecting carrots? Dante did not explain how he eventually defeated the demons and scaled the peak. My wife's Grandma is a very Happy Positive and lovely person. She is in her 80s. At this age she has the youth of a child in her character as she loves playing mahjong and hussle. Yes she has got plenty of carrots. I would like to understand why she hasn't scaled the peak.

I hope there is more to come as he left lot of open questions here..

-Deffinatly, i have just got onto a good internet connection and am currently blasting through the book, i hope we can have more discussions later as i go through the sections you are asking questions about. Much love to you and your loved ones-

Sidney
10th February 2012, 20:40
I want to enjoy mySelf.
subjugating Life.

Are you kidding me??? Give me a break. Based on that alone, I wouldnt read this book in a million years. That is the height of disrespect.

anthony
10th February 2012, 20:45
I want to enjoy mySelf.
subjugating Life.

Are you kidding me??? Give me a break. Based on that alone, I wouldnt read this book in a million years. That is the height of disrespect.

i see your point and i hear you on this point, vey valid point i might add.
are you married?
Im 27 and single, had alot of fun so far and i dont just mean sexualy. marriage has never appealed to me thats not to say i wouldnt choose to hang around with another soul to start a family.
its a possibilty Dante is reffering to the folks who find that once they are married they feel trapped, isolated and bound to its rules and regulations.
personaly i am all for one having the balls to make their own choices in life and live by them, whether that means one needs a ring and a piece of paper to acknowledge ones love to another or not, wateva.
I have witnessed many a person state that he or she owns another because they are married or even just because he or she is my bird, my bloke. i would never claim ownership over another person or animal or anything for that matter.

Sidney
10th February 2012, 21:00
yes I am married, happily. Married to my best friend and soul mate. I understand many people are bored in marraiges, but you get a divorec and go on your merry way, not have an affair and purposefully cause someone dire pain, expecially if/when there are children involved. No-one says we should all get married. The point is, if you are married, y ou took a vow with someone. If you want to have affairs, do so without being in a marraige with someone.

My first husband had an affair, and it destroyed our family. Period. And someone is giving KUDOS to HIM. UGH:fish:

anthony
10th February 2012, 21:16
Guess without putting in a 100 words,
If meditation is Nothing, How is one to look within?
How does one then actually trigger the remembrance at Cellular level?

I appreciate your patience in advance. we shall discuss this, its a very good point.

anthony
10th February 2012, 21:29
yes I am married, happily. Married to my best friend and soul mate. I understand many people are bored in marraiges, but you get a divorec and go on your merry way, not have an affair and purposefully cause someone dire pain, expecially if/when there are children involved. No-one says we should all get married. The point is, if you are married, y ou took a vow with someone. If you want to have affairs, do so without being in a marraige with someone.

My first husband had an affair, and it destroyed our family. Period. And someone is giving KUDOS to HIM. UGH:fish:

Is it right to condem the whole book and bash me, for one aspect of the guys perspective on "the game of life". Based on your own personal experience?

Sidney
10th February 2012, 22:11
I didn't condemn you!! I just voiced my opinion. Cheating on someone is a form of deceit. Deceit is not something we should be encouraging IMO. You didn't write the book, and I'm not condemning the author either. I merely said i thought it was disrespectful and I have no intrest in reading it.

anthony
10th February 2012, 22:23
So if religion is so detrimental to our society, as it so
obviously is, then what should we do? Ban it?
Of course not.
I (Life) do not believe in censorship. Never.
I do not believe in burning the playing cards. But I do
believe in putting each and every card down on the table and if
I see a spade, I will call it a spade.
I will not remain quiet and I most certainly will not
comply. Change does not occur as a result of silence and
inertia. It occurs as a result of ear-splitting, rowdy action
and now is the time to act. Now is the time to make some noise.
Ignorance will exist as long as Knowledge doesn't.
Like the Darkness, Ignorance, is not an independent, selfsustaining
entity. It is a void. In order to exist, it needs
us (Life) to be absent, not present, asleep.
The fastest way to eradicate Darkness is to spread Light.
The fastest way to eradicate Ignorance is to spread
Knowledge.
By speaking our minds, and especially by spreading these
teachings we can, all together, make an incredible noise; a
noise that will force the rest of mankind to wake up, to come
to its senses, to be aware, to "know" what is going on.
And so here we stand, in the waiting; ready to bring a
change of unprecedented magnitude to our planet.
We have the tools. We have the numbers. All we really
need now is the determination.
So are you on board?
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you want to be able to say: "I was there in 2012! I
helped free mankind from the clutches of Darkness. I was present
when the regime of Ignorance came tumbling down. I helped clear
the rubble and I prepared the way for a brand new society;
a society based on harmony and freedom of expression; a society
based on transparency, equality and mutual respect; a society
based on beauty and abundance; a society based on peace, joy
and happiness; a society where Life could manifest Herself in
all Her glory and where She would be appreciated like never
before. I helped turn planet Earth into the most amazing of
playgrounds and I did it for my grandchildren, and for my
grandchildrens' children."

anthony
10th February 2012, 22:34
I didn't condemn you!! I just voiced my opinion. Cheating on someone is a form of deceit. Deceit is not something we should be encouraging IMO. You didn't write the book, and I'm not condemning the author either. I merely said i thought it was disrespectful and I have no intrest in reading it.

i know you wasnt condeming me, i took this - "And someone is giving KUDOS to HIM. UGH". as yu was bashin me lol as the "emotion potrays"
you did state however you wouldnt read the book based on that one sentence, from the previous page.

the author does seem very bold in many of his statements and views, personaly so far, and im barely a quarter of the way through, he is approaching many issues very directly in a very simple manner which i for one appreciate, whether i agree with it all or not based on my knowledge accumilated thus far in this lifetime, is not what this thread is about. I believe the content i have read so far will help the mass public, who many state are "dumbed-down" to grasp the levels of manipulation we have endured for a very long time, quite easily. Which is plus from my perspective.

I totaly agree with you in regards to encouraging people to hurt one another is offensive in any language-context.
Lets have a look at this again,

Here he states his belief to be that marriage as a whole has a bigger meaning, to the extent that it was designed to induce boredom, its goals are to bring guilt into ones experience.
Hes saying well done to all the people who had the courage to overcome their Fears.

Admitedly ones own conscious has to assess whether you feel that is right or wrong.

kersley
10th February 2012, 22:47
To be totally honest. the author is very direct and i agree with many of his views. But some are just beyond my way of thinking.
Example.. when a women use a vibrator, she vibrates on a higher level.. when i read that part i was on the floor pissing myself. this is a must read for all.
But if you're easily offended , maybe you shoundn't

christian
10th February 2012, 22:52
Somehow I'm sympathetic to Dante. He spits in everyone's soup blithely and just spares those, who simply appreciate existence as a wild ever flowing and changing river. He questions every concept, that one could be attached to. It's simply about enjoying the ride and getting rid of everything, that holds one down one the path to knowledge and that keeps us from experiencing and expressing absolute love.

Question everything, be ready to leave all concepts and everything you ever learned behind you to see, what can be found then. Do it with a smile and style. I'm all for that.

anthony
10th February 2012, 23:07
You have been made to believe that your entire social
structure depends, or relies, on some sort of "order", or
mainframe. You believe that without that foundation your society
will collapse. The truth of the matter is that mankind does not
need to "rest", or lay, on any rigid foundation and that's
because she is now on the brink of moving onwards and upwards;
mankind is ready to "ascend". This means that you are on the
brink of expanding your consciousness to a degree where a brand
new layer of Life is going to open up to you. It means that
you are going to be able to experience much more of Life. You
are going to allow more of the beauty of Life into your
existence. You are going to merge with Life. You are going to
be able to feel it, truly. Most importantly, you are going to
be able to enjoy it, truly.

Ignorance, and its legions of fear-mongerers, have been
trying to depict this age as a terrifying age of Death and
Destruction.
In reality, this is an absolutely magnificent age..
..one of Love, Light and Creation.
This is our age.

This is the age of Life, Life, Life.'

So look to the future with zest dear reader for Ignorance's
days are numbered. This book represents a tiny crack in a huge
dam wall. That little crack, however, will soon become a giant
crevice and once that crevice spreads..
"..pillars will crumble, boulders will fall,
and an ocean of Knowledge will drown
Ignorance once and for all."

anthony
10th February 2012, 23:23
Excellent

If you want to know what Life is all about then simply
watch children at play and you will catch a glimpse of Her
entire Masterplan transpiring through their frolicsome and
"lively" actions.
The reason children love to play so much is because they
have just incarnated from the higher dimensions, where levels
of consciousness are more in sync (merged) with the rest of
Life, and so they know (they can still remember) what Life
actually wants. Life wants to enjoy Herself. Life wants to
play. And so they do. They play. Indeed, their outlook on Life
is so bright, so fresh, so open, so excited, so fascinated.
They love to learn. They love to discover. They love to dream.
They love to marvel at the ever-changing world that surrounds
them.
If a single snapshot could condense everything you need to
know about the Game of Life it would be that of a 4-year-old
child who, snuggled in his mother's arms, gazes, for the first
time in his life, at the blinking lights of a pleasure park
carousel going round slowly. If you were to look into his eyes
at that very moment you would see pure delight, sheer curiosity
and an overall sense of disbelief. Indeed, his little gaze
would speak more than a thousand words. It would say: "Wow!
What it this? I'm not too sure, but whatever it is, it sure
is beautiful."

christian
10th February 2012, 23:27
If nothing is fixed, then this fact is fixed - it's a paradox and things have to be put in perspective.

Sometimes you need a fixed order to develop something new. Like an oven, that has to be built and closed to work.

But right now it's a good time to turn things around big time.

NoMoreWars
11th February 2012, 01:54
Somehow I'm sympathetic to Dante. He spits in everyone's soup blithely and just spares those, who simply appreciate existence as a wild ever flowing and changing river. He questions every concept, that one could be attached to. It's simply about enjoying the ride and getting rid of everything, that holds one down one the path to knowledge and that keeps us from experiencing and expressing absolute love.

Question everything, be ready to leave all concepts and everything you ever learned behind you to see, what can be found then. Do it with a smile and style. I'm all for that.

Very well said. That makes a lot of sense.

Sidney
11th February 2012, 03:49
To be totally honest. the author is very direct and i agree with many of his views. But some are just beyond my way of thinking.
Example.. when a women use a vibrator, she vibrates on a higher level.. when i read that part i was on the floor pissing myself. this is a must read for all.
But if you're easily offended , maybe you shoundn't

ROTFLMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lalala::lala la::lalala:

anthony
11th February 2012, 13:48
ROTFLMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lalala::lala la::lalala:[/QUOTE]

Starchild, any thoughts on the positive aspects of this ebook or are just trolling here?
Would you like your fellow brothers and sisters to "wake up" or are you happy with the ignorance in this world?

gs_powered
11th February 2012, 14:19
Starchild, any thoughts on the positive aspects of this ebook or are just trolling here?
Would you like your fellow brothers and sisters to "wake up" or are you happy with the ignorance in this world?

Are you saying that people who read this book will be less ignorant?

One thing is to defend what we believe in, another is to inflict our opinion on others, fighting against their own free will. Why don't we just believe everyone here knows what's best for them to read or not, and that they choose so wisely according to their own way of life/thinking.

anthony
11th February 2012, 14:29
[QUOTE=anthony;425767]

Are you saying that people who read this book will be less ignorant?

No, i was merely asking some simple questions.

One thing is to defend what we believe in, another is to inflict our opinion on others, fighting against their own free will. Why don't we just believe everyone here knows what's best for them to read or not, and that they choose so wisely according to their own way of life/thinking.

Valid points here
Why would you think im trying to inflict my opinion on others?
Im just presenting some extracts from a FREE book that appeared online, that appears to have some great sections, that in my opinion would help to raise the awareness of the average person. Purely due to its simplistic writings.

christian
11th February 2012, 20:02
ROTFLMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lalala::lal ala::lalala:

Come on, that statement "a woman who uses a vibrator vibrates at a higher frequency" is f*+#ing hilarious and somewhat lewd obviously.

perolator
11th February 2012, 20:13
In all modesty... I'll read it anyway. :p

The book you are now reading is the most important book
in the history of mankind. It represents a pivotal milestone
in the evolution of our species, not to mention a momentous
turning point in your very own individual existence.

Sidney
12th February 2012, 02:45
Would you like your fellow brothers and sisters to "wake up" or are you happy with the ignorance in this world?[/QUOTE]

Trolling?? Very funny. You apparently don't know me very well. When I see a person, encouraging others to cheat on their spouses, It brings up scars from prior years. It really is as simple as that. I have been a member here since the original camelot/avalon was started. If you read through all my postings via my profile, you would see that I am just like everyone else here, a truth seeker who has been abused by the cabal.

I merely got a chuckle by the vibrator section that was quoted. I have had a terribly stressful couple weeks and it just tickled my funny bone, I did not intend to piss you off, and I apologize if I did so. Peace brother. We are all related.:tea::kiss::grouphug:

anthony
12th February 2012, 02:46

Come on, that statement "a woman who uses a vibrator vibrates at a higher frequency" is f*+#ing hilarious and somewhat lewd obviously.

I mistaken ROTF for ROLF.LMAO....

and LALALALALALALALA.....implying not listening i suppose
im still interested in starchilds thoughts on other aspects of the book that have been posted on here.
does it matter, probably not, i do like asking questions, may my greatest strenghts are also my greatest weaknesess, just a thought.

P.s. just seen your above post starchild, been having a 3way discussion tonight over the bill woods interview with lisa harrison. a 1hr17min video we are now in our 5th hoour i believe of discusion, its been very benificial for me but i am very tired, il be back on tomorrow when my brain is functuning a little better.
It may, or may not be obvious that im a novice at doing threads on forums but its not the 1st time iv apologyied in this thread for a premature error on my part.
Im sorry for jumpping in...Judge less and listen more Springs to mind :o

But thank you for your reply HUGS sister

anthony
12th February 2012, 15:31
Part 2
Chapter 18

This is not the first "mission" to liberate mankind from
this crazy dictator. There have already been a number of
attempts, throughout history, to set you all free.
Unfortunately they all failed.
2500 years ago the Buddha tried to liberate you all.
His mission was to incarnate on Earth, take on the Devil,
defeat him, and then teach you all about the Truth.
To defeat the Devil means to defeat Ignorance. It means to
make a full re-connection with Life; to become awakened or
"enlightened".

ooooops this might ruffle a few feathers

Unfortunately for mankind, the Buddha was totally duped
by the Devil (this is why Buddhism is completely flawed).

I read on

anthony
12th February 2012, 17:39
IDK about this the part where he says his real name is Lucifer really bothers me. If this book is true then why would you say this as this is going to make it very very hard for most people in the world to excdept this book in anyway. If it is true it would have been better to omit this part!!!! That is when I started to have a really hard time

Reading through Michael Tsarions material, he states Lucifer means "bearer of light". Something to ponder.

NoMoreWars
13th February 2012, 00:46

I think it makes sense actually. If sex or sexuality is not considered a Sin but rather Divine and it is said that Life in Higher density is Pure Ecstasy. So when you raise your vibration, the feeling of eternal bliss and ecstasy has been referred to as the feeling you get while having sex.

Also, if sex was such a sin, why do men always seem to want it. If the purpose was to only do it when have kids, then it should not have been so intense.

We are all creators and on the basic level, It is through sex that we participate in creation of life on this planet. All living beings. Then how can such a divine Act be so Sinful?

christian
13th February 2012, 13:49
Just like the energy of one's mind can be captured and misused, so can sexual energy. Energy is not good or bad or sinful per se, it's what one makes out of it. I suggest finding a balance between the extremes of condemnation and overindulgence and to cultivate the energy flow, there's many accounts of how to do this in regard to sexuality from Lemurians, Egyptians, Taoists, Tantrists and many more probably...

christian
13th February 2012, 14:04
Part 2
Chapter 18

This is not the first "mission" to liberate mankind from
this crazy dictator. There have already been a number of
attempts, throughout history, to set you all free.
Unfortunately they all failed.
2500 years ago the Buddha tried to liberate you all.
His mission was to incarnate on Earth, take on the Devil,
defeat him, and then teach you all about the Truth.
To defeat the Devil means to defeat Ignorance. It means to
make a full re-connection with Life; to become awakened or
"enlightened".

ooooops this might ruffle a few feathers

Unfortunately for mankind, the Buddha was totally duped
by the Devil (this is why Buddhism is completely flawed).

I read on

And he goes on:

The Buddha believed to have reached the "peak" of the
mountain (to "reach the peak" means to become fully enlightened).
In reality he hadn't even reached a quarter of its height. The
Devil lead him in the wrong direction and as a result was able
to control the masses even more, through the erroneous teachings
(sponsored by the Devil himself) given by the Buddha. You are
supposed to be brought back to Life, not further away from it.
Buddhism teaches you to self-annihilate. This is exactly what
the Devil wants. The Devil is trying to spread the "Nothing".
The Nothing equals non-existence, the opposite of Life.

500 years later, Jesus of Nazareth gave it a shot. He
managed to scale half of the mountain, however his TRUE
teachings were not allowed to spread. Why?
Because he made the mistake of announcing his arrival.
Jesus wandered around the Devil's "territory" declaring
that he was the "savior" and that he had arrived to bring the
Truth to the masses. The Devil, as you can imagine, is not a
fan of the Truth (Knowledge) and, as a result, he had Jesus
arrested, tortured and crucified.

And so here we are today..

The year is 2012 and..
..I, Dante Leone, the King of Kings, am now making my
presence known to you all (I have been amongst you for quite
some time).
I bring you some wonderful news.
The news I bring is that, after an excruciating battle,
I have managed to defeat the Devil and his army of demons.
I have managed to reach the very peak of the mountain
and as a result I have been able to establish a full, I repeat
FULL, reconnection with Life.

Buddhism doesn't teach self-annihilation, but to avoid falling in traps for body and soul, to annihilate ignorance.

Jesus didn't say he's the savior, but the spirit he embodies is what saves and that everyone has to find that spirit to save himself.

---

I don't know Dante personally and whether or not he believes, what he writes there... But I ain't waiting for someone else to be king of my world :)

anthony
17th February 2012, 19:56
*Please note that when this material becomes mainstream,
the Devil and his army of associates will try every trick in
the book to ridicule Dante and his mission. His loyal puppets
will create an endless array of lies, lies and lies (just like
with Mel Gibson, Michael Jackson etc)

Lions Rising everywhere now....
Dh4kOt1Ypn8

RISE like Lions.............
UXqTfIP2trs

Darkness is ugly, empty, Nothing.
Life is beauty, creation, Existence.

anthony
19th February 2012, 00:53
If the TPTB wrote this then i take my hat off too them, maybe we have turned a corner

To have honor is not about doing what your superior tells
you to do, it's about doing what is right. It's about sticking
up for those who are weaker than you. It's about helping those
who need helping. Now is your chance to prove that you are
indeed men/women of honor.

On that note, I now wish to make a FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT to
all the judges, prosecutors, heads of state and other wannabe
"Masters of the Universe" (Dante already has his cat, do you
have yours?) nested on their illusory thrones.
You have to understand that an entire universe, that's
right.. UNIVERSE, has been mobilized to liberate planet Earth
from the claws of the Devil.
Said with modesty, but all you "power-scroungers" have
absolutely no idea what TRUE POWER is.
This is a time of reckoning.

And so to any judge, to any prosecutor, to any local
authority, to ANYONE out there, who after reading this book,
tries to stifle the liberation of the children of Earth,
please know that YOU will be held PERSONALLY accountable.

This book certainly lays it down to those wishing to get in the way of ascension
Life herself speaks

He is using you to arrest and silence all free-thinkers.
He is using you to keep mankind living in fear.
He is using you to support his propaganda machine.
He is using you to sustain his wars of separation.
He is using you to guard the gold-pots of his associates.
He is USING you.
To have a badge or a patch on your arm means absolutely
nothing to Me. If you want to be TRUE warriors then start
behaving like true warriors.

It's about fighting for others; for freedom.
I know what true warriors look like.
I have seen them in action.
They look like Jesus. They look like Dante. They look like
William Wallace. They look like Leonidas. They look like Robin
Hood. They look like Joan of Arc. They look like Alexander.
They look like Moses. They look like Achilles. They look
like Ramesses II.
These extraordinary lifelettes did not survive, they
EXISTED.
Only a limited number of human beings will ever know what
if feels like to truly exist and that is because it takes the
courage of a lion to go where they go.
These are the men and women who dare to defy the Devil.

Listen to your heart, you will find Me there, whispering
to you. And when the time comes for you to arrest a 30-year-old
woman just because she is walking around town topless, you might
just find the courage to say to yourself: 'This is not right.
This is not fair. Why must this innocent women be locked up
just because she wants to reveal her beautiful body?
'This is not why I joined the force. These are NOT the
laws I want to uphold. I believe in Freedom, not oppression.
'I am not a puppet. I still have some dignity left in me.
'And if those kids want to sing, dance and party all night
long, then who am I to stop them?
I, Life, need to know exactly whose side you are on. I
need to know if you believe in Me (Freedom) or if you believe
in the Devil (oppression). Your actions will provide me with
the answers I need. Said that, if I were you, I would be very
careful as to who you arrest and as to how you arrest them.

anthony
19th February 2012, 01:12
I would now like to address the members of the press and
mass media (with whom I am absolutely disgusted by the way).
Please note that you are now receiving a FORMAL WARNING.
This CIRCUS stops now.
If you love the Devil so much that you are willing to lie,
lie, lie, lie and then lie and then lie and then lie and then
lie, lie, lie, lie and then lie and lie and lie forever more
for his dark agenda then perhaps you would like to stay with
him definitively.
If only you knew just how much pain, misery and suffering
you have caused, at a PLANETARY LEVEL, you would be so mortified
and disgusted with yourselves (the way I am with you) that you
would probably want to jump off a cliff.

Unfortunately for them, they have been unaware that I, Life,
have been shadowing their every move.
They didn't realize that in the same way the Devil is
able to nest in their minds, so am I.

"(Bob Marley song comes to mind)" aint no hiding place from the father of creation!

anthony
19th February 2012, 01:26
The time has now arrived for Me, Life, to address all the
"mighty" politicians out there.

You have been molesting the Children of Earth for too
long and now you are starting to irritate ME personally.
This is not a menace, it is a PROMISE.
I am fed up of your disgraceful antics.
Know that with..
'Every breath you take,
Every move you make,
Every bond you break,
Every Step you take,
I'll BE WATCHING YOU.
Every single day,
Every word you say,
Every game you play,
I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.