PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you seen this amazin theorey from David Sereda?

Daft Ada
7th February 2012, 18:21
This is the second part of "The case for NASA UFO's" but in this David gets into a theorey of how the alien spacecraft move faster than light, amazing! it all makes perfect sense to me.

Although this is the playlist of ten parts they are at the bottom but out of order, hold your mouse over each episode and you will see it's number

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fYQykq7UQo&feature=BFa&list=PLF4FF79E1BE634EC4&lf=results_main

Daft Ada
8th February 2012, 11:37
I can't believe that none of you are interested in this! half way through this he presents a theorey which is just as good as anything Nassim puts forward, and clearly shows how to travel faster than light.

greybeard
8th February 2012, 12:03
Im sorry I did not notice this yesterday Daft Ada-- thanks for bringing it up front again.
Anything David Sereda says is worth listening to.

Regards Chris

Daft Ada
8th February 2012, 12:08
Thanks Chris, I think this guy is onto something here, especially with the floating cannon ball

jaybee
8th February 2012, 12:25
I can't believe that none of you are interested in this! half way through this he presents a theorey which is just as good as anything Nassim puts forward, and clearly shows how to travel faster than light.

Hi....I am interested in it. I love anything to do with the Tether Incident...

I watched the first part yesterday, but to be honest didn't have the head space to watch the rest of the parts.

I do intend to watch it all.

It was interesting that Edgar Mitchell just did not want to get into it all...(in the first part)....I think that although Mitchell has done his own whistleblowing regarding 'visitation'....there is a limit to what he will say publically, due to his oath of secrecy and his loyalty (and legal binding?) to NASA.

I never tire of watching the Tether Incident...the big pulsating blobs...the smaller, different ones that go merrily chugging across the screen....other ones floating and wizzing around. Amazing.

these are screen shots that I did a while back of one of the notched, pulsating blobs...and tinted it to bring the details out better. See how it changes.

from this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/beejay/ET%20-%20UFO%20-crop%20circles%20-%20and%20related/blob-1-1-1.jpg
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/beejay/ET%20-%20UFO%20-crop%20circles%20-%20and%20related/blobby-1-1.jpg

Anyway...thanks for sharing the Sereda video, Daft Ada. I will probably watch more of it later....especially now you have wetted my appetite with what you have said in this second post of yours.

cheers

Daft Ada
8th February 2012, 12:31
Do watch it all mate as he doesn't really start on the good stuff till half way through ish. OR find where he is talking about the galaxy clock and has got a load of circles within circles on the board, that's the really interesting parts, he also later did some severe analysis on those photos and got some stunning detail which relates to the power system.
I suppose if I was defending someone or having a go at someone there would have been thirty pages to the thread by now, speaks volumes of what really intrests this forum.

jaybee
8th February 2012, 12:42
Do watch it all mate as he doesn't really start on the good stuff till half way through ish. OR find where he is talking about the galaxy clock and has got a load of circles within circles on the board, that's the really interesting parts, he also later did some severe analysis on those photos and got some stunning detail which relates to the power system.
I suppose if I was defending someone or having a go at someone there would have been thirty pages to the thread by now, speaks volumes of what really intrests this forum.

I understand what you are saying...;) (last sentence)

I WILL watch it all and get back to this thread. But if there is a delay with my response it's because I'm away from home for a few days.

thanks for sharing

:thumb:

Daft Ada
8th February 2012, 12:49
No worries Jaybee mate but i'm gagging to have a good chat about it, you will love it as he has a really good look at your tether space craft and tells us how they work. I have to say that at the very end when he starts on about the fish people it gets a bit silly, but having said that why does the pope wear a fish hat, and it also turns out there is a third star with a 50 year orbit around sirius, which the Dogon couldn't possibly have known back then unless told by someone. You will see what I'm talking about when you have watched them.

jaybee
8th February 2012, 12:57

in the meantime...heres another screen shot from the Tether Incident

untouched

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/beejay/bits%20and%20bobs/tether2-1-1-4.jpg

with 'neon' effect

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/beejay/bits%20and%20bobs/tether2-1-1-1-2.jpg

that was from a bit when one of the little chuggy ones, that has a sphere-looking part moving in and out.....touched a different one and appears to affect it.

jaybee
8th February 2012, 13:15
No worries Jaybee mate but i'm gagging to have a good chat about it, you will love it as he has a really good look at your tether space craft and tells us how they work. I have to say that at the very end when he starts on about the fish people it gets a bit silly, but having said that why does the pope wear a fish hat, and it also turns out there is a third star with a 50 year orbit around sisrus, which the Dogon couldn't possibly have known back then unless told by someone. You will see what I'm talking about when you have watched them.

mmmmmmmm it's sounding better and better.

The Sirius Mystery by Robert Temple... is a book that I love...got the first paperback edition in the 70s...then got the hardback 2nd edition when it came out in the 90s. Yes the discovery of 'Sirius C' that was known by the Dogon but not the modern world....(till it was found, between Temple's first and second edition coming out)...was a stunner.

looking forward to watching the rest of the Sereda video, even more now.

I am very open to the idea/research of amphibious type beings 'out there'.....

It's all very exciting...especially when connected up to Ancient Egypt.

Nerge
8th February 2012, 13:57
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to watch this later (when able); never heard of the tether incident either so that's something else to look into, cheers. :)

Daft Ada
8th February 2012, 14:09
never heard of the tether incident :eek: :eek: The singularily most important incident showing alien space craft two miles in diameter gathering around a lost satellite tether which is twelve miles long!!! Where have you been Nerge ;) Perhaps you should start by watching the ten sections of part one first, it shows all the best ufo sightings in space as seen in NASA's own videos
Enjoy mate, they are really very interesting.

jaybee
23rd February 2012, 11:52

this is a complete version of the Sereda material (part two) on this subject....

Inc0JTCiMes

The pulsating, notched blobs are fascinating. I don't have a definate opinion on what they are, but can see where Sereda is coming from with his theory.

mojo
23rd February 2012, 16:01
Hi Daft Ada, Did you happen to catch David Sereda 2010 UFO conference lecture? A worthwhile watch if you haven't...