PDA

View Full Version : Duncan O'Finioan: The Bad Guys Have Lost? Um...

jackovesk
7th February 2012, 18:28
The Bad Guys Have Lost? Um...

Now, let’s talk a few words about those “guys that have already lost.” I’m really sick of hearing this. “THEY” have lost nothing! My gods people. Take a good look around you.

Let’s start with the things Barry…I mean Obama has done AND is doing not only to this country but to the world! Look at the middle east. See whats going on in Syria? Egypt? How about the three way dance between the U.S.A., Iran and Israel? Does a team-up between Russia and China not worry you? It should.

Oh hell I forget. The “love and lighters” and some people coming out of the wood works like cockroaches saying everything is just fine, time-lines are going to merge and we only get the best of it. Hells bells!! I guess there ain’t nothing to worry about!! Right? Ya, right.

This is what sets me off on these people. The love and lighters, the channelers, the people who talk to the friendly space brothers, telling them not to worry. WE will save you, YOU don’t have to do a thing! Even the bible says. “Faith without good works, is dead.”

Well, if people are not willing to take responsibility for their actions and deeds, then dead is what they will be. Oh wait…almost forgot. All this gold is supposed to be given to the people to wipe out their debt and give a fresh start!!

Well I believe Santa Claus will someday bring me a pony. I need someone to tell me what the hell you are going to do with gold if all you people “ascend or get raptured?” And…some of these people need you to send them money so they will know YOU support them. Come on Santa, I want my pony.

The so-called bad guys absolutely hate our guts, but you know what? They respect us. Because we don’t fall for their BS and we are doing the hard thing and speaking up and standing up for what we believe in. You know what? They don’t respect you. Know why? Because they have laid out for you this easy path. They’ve made it look like the right path. They make it easy for you to ignore the atrocities in the world and not ask questions.

You: Vaccines?

Them: Shhh, they’re good for you.

You: Duh, ok.

You: Hey, what’s going on in Iraq and Afghanistan? Are we really preserving peace and democracy?

Them: Shh…hush, little one, yes, of course we are.

You: OK, well if you say so, then it must be right…

Them: Of course it is! (snicker) Look at this shiny sparkly orange person on reality TV and watch this hypnotic music video with mind control not so secretly praising our satanic spiritual leaders …

And on and on it goes.

They sit back — and laugh. Laugh because you have given up your rights and morals soooo very easily. This is one of the reasons they don’t feel guilty about what they do to you. Because in their minds, you deserve it for being so stupid and buying the lies and being lazy and not doing our own research. Sure, their way is easier. Seemingly. For now.

I am going to tell you this from experience being in “the field,” The only people losing are YOU! There are way too many of you following these jackwagons and all it’s going to do is leave you defenseless with you standing between a big rock and a **** hole!

There Ain’t No Easy Way Out

Too many of you want the easy way out! Got news for you….THERE AIN’T NO EASY WAY OUT! And like the song says, “It’s a long road home.” So many of you say you’re awake. Nope. You’re still sleeping.

There’s this little thing called “living in the moment.” That’s what we do. We live in the moment as if that will be our last moment. We laugh and tell jokes when most anyone else would be crying, praying or running to mamma. That’s how we cope with all the bad stuff we have to deal with.

We don’t stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is OK. We deal with it! In the moment, and there isn’t anyone that can tell us the bad guys have already lost. That is nothing but total bull****!

I am willing to bet, right now, that maybe one out of a million of these people even know who and what the bad guys really are!! This is something I could go on about for hours and most likely it would do little good. So I’ll just stop here.

One last thing. If any of you are so inclined, I would like for you to go back and listen to all the shows/interviews I and with Miranda have done. Yeah, I know it’s several hours. Then I want you to go to the SyFy channel and watch the first three episodes of LOST GIRL. Just remember, the interviews came first.

Type at you all again when I have time.

Duncan

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

PS - :clap2:

If you Don't Agree that's fine, but at least state 'Why' you Don't..?

And back your 'Theory' up with a rational rebuttal..! :yes4:

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 18:33
Bravo Duncan!

RMorgan
7th February 2012, 18:33
Thanks Jack,

Agreed 100%.

Looks like a rational revolution isn´t happening only here in PA (after last weeks new-agey fiasco), it´s happening all over the alternative community.

Cheers,

Raf.

Mark
7th February 2012, 18:43
I watched the first three episodes of Lost Girl. She's a Succubus, was lost in the world, didn't know who or what she was, found out she was Fae, found out about the difference between the Dark Fae and the Light Fae, the war going on with humans caught in the middle, teamed up with a werewolf cop, a goth girl, a dwarf and a doctor. Is it the Light vs. Dark aspect he's implying? Guess I should listen to those interviews ...

Tommy
7th February 2012, 19:09
Not that I necessarily disagree with Duncan on most points, I do see a (general) lack of alternatives. Sure, we all know deep down that things will not go "our way" until a larger part of humanity get's off their respective arses and do something.

I am not worried about Duncan's intentions at all, but for the rest of us I think it is important to give us all something to work on. For the less informed public "crying wolf" soon become a orchestra playing for deaf ears..

We need options, viable ones more than anything.

We all know it's a fight going on, what we need now is practical input for the rest of us to utilize, or else this will just repeat itself again and again.

No disrespect to Duncan (or Miranda) what-so-ever, but in all seriousness I think we need more than a statement of the rather obvious..
Knowing these folks I will also state that I might get what I ask for sooner rather than later.. hehe

Yes, I can be demanding too you know ;)

Cheers folks

xbusymom
7th February 2012, 19:35
the trick is to find some ACTION that will not be noticed (until it is too late) by TPTB...

resisting (protests) will only get you caught in their set trap...
declaring your NEUTRAL (soverign) status is now pinned up on the bullseye...
reverting back to a self-sufficient community is seen as a gathering of social misfits hell bent on an uprising...
as Thomas said... just positive praying will only feed them their negative increase for balance's sake...

so... (other than just relabeling efforts to show the authorities that they "got the wrong man"- i can just see it now- "Officer, please don't label me a sovereign citizen, I am an Independen-Planet-Person.")
anyone have any ideas??

Debra
7th February 2012, 20:20
Everyone has their place in this crusade to bring the truth out and deal swiftly with bringing down the corrupt systems worldwide.

How long will it take for a significant, unified group to band - even at a city level? I think it is HIGH time that the alternative media found ways of working together -- and QUICKLY - because when it comes to knowledge dissemination, this is critical to keep folk informed and waking up to realise their own role to play.

Sadly, I still hear human noise of the ego doing a dis-service to the cause-s and to humanity. Such a shame because there are some wonderful minds, great knowledge banks and hot journalistic talent amongst all of this. But it gets taken down all too quickly because people either don´t like to be challenged in the public domain (and that is a tough one) or seem to spend far too much time cutting down the value of each other.

There is a mess here on earth right now, under many different categories.

My suggestion is that Kerry and Bill at Projects Camelot and Avalon, Randy at Off Planet Radio, Dave and co at Wolf Spirit Radio, Henrik and co at Red Ice Creations, Alfred at Exopolitics ... George Noory ALL OF YOU AGREE ON SOMETHING - MANAGE YOUR EGOS WELL - AND UNITE.

Do something together. And I will be behind helping.

xbusymom
7th February 2012, 20:31
Not that I necessarily disagree with Duncan on most points, I do see a (general) lack of alternatives. Sure, we all know deep down that things will not go "our way" until a larger part of humanity get's off their respective arses and do something.

I am not worried about Duncan's intentions at all, but for the rest of us I think it is important to give us all something to work on. For the less informed public "crying wolf" soon become a orchestra playing for deaf ears..

We all know it's a fight going on, what we need now is practical input for the rest of us to utilize, or else this will just repeat itself again and again.

No disrespect to Duncan (or Miranda) what-so-ever, but in all seriousness I think we need more than a statement of the rather obvious..
Knowing these folks I will also state that I might get what I ask for sooner rather than later.. hehe

Cheers folks

-zPolf3y2zU

is this burying your head in the sand??

Tommy
7th February 2012, 20:34
Well said Zebra! :)

Now this is an attitude I can really lean towards!

Everyone has their place in this crusade to bring the truth out and deal swiftly with bringing down the corrupt systems worldwide.

How long will it take for a significant, unified group to band - even at a city level? I think it is HIGH time that the alternative media found ways of working together -- and QUICKLY - because when it comes to knowledge dissemination, this is critical to keep folk informed and waking up to realise their own role to play.

Sadly, I still hear human noise of the ego doing a dis-service to the cause-s and to humanity. Such a shame because there are some wonderful minds, great knowledge banks and hot journalistic talent amongst all of this. But it gets taken down all too quickly because people either don´t like to be challenged in the public domain (and that is a tough one) or seem to spend far too much time cutting down the value of each other.

My suggestion is that Kerry and Bill at Projects Camelot and Avalon, Randy at Off Planet Radio, Dave and co at Wolf Spirit Radio, Henrik and co at Red Ice Creations, Alfred at Exopolitics ... George Noory ALL OF YOU AGREE ON SOMETHING - MANAGE YOUR EGOS WELL - AND UNITE.

Debra
7th February 2012, 20:38
Thanks seeingterra. When can we start? I am here in Scandinavia. Like your energy, it is immense.

ceetee9
7th February 2012, 20:43
Sadly, I must admit I agree with Duncan's assessment. When I look around at what has gone on, and continues to go on, in this world, I can't say I've seen much evidence of positive change. Yes, there have been some positive changes, but these are the exceptions I believe.

In the US, our "leaders" continue to enrich themselves and their controlling puppet masters while stealing our rights and freedoms and passing their debts onto us and countless future generations. Yet, the vast majority of Americans appear oblivious to it or, at the very least, complacent with it.

Virtually everyone I know claim they're fed up with the way things are and they want "change," yet most of them still adhere to their political party of choice and will vote accordingly as if, magically, THIS TIME it will be different. Isn't one of the definitions of insanity 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? '

And for those new-ager types who believe all we need is love and light and to think positively and/or that some benevolent beings (heavenly, extraterrestrial, or otherwise) are going to come and "save us," I ask this: If you believe there is a Creator and that you were created by that Creator for some ostensibly worthwhile purpose (e.g., to explore the Creator's creations, to learn and grow, to find your way back to the Creator, to discover the ultimate truth, etc.) then please explain to me why the Creator would create you to do nothing and let him, or one of his assistants, do the work for you? Exactly what might one "learn" from living a life where they expect someone else to solve all their problems for them; where one simply bides their time until their life ends?

Creating takes action. Learning and growing takes action. Exploration and experiencing takes action. Loving and caring for another takes action. It would seem that the Creator is very action oriented, so why would such an entity expect anything less from his creations? We have created the mess we now find ourselves in. Even if we didn't directly cause the problems and atrocities that surround us, we absolutely must share some of the culpability because we did nothing to stop them from ocurring.

I believer in the powers of Love, Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Freedom, and Respect, but I also understand they all require us to take action and responsibility.

If we truly want to live in a world of Love, Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Freedom and Respect, we must all take responsibility and action to ensure that we create that world for ourselves. The Powers-That-Be (Not Were) are not going to hand that world over to us and it isn't the responsibility of any benevolent beings to give it to us either. If we are worthy of such a world then WE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Tommy
7th February 2012, 20:58
Thanks seeingterra. When can we start? I am here in Scandinavia. Like your energy, it is immense.

You know, if it were up to me I would say tomorrow :p

I am hoping to contribute in this efforts this year, this mission has a strong place in my heart.

A good start would be to get everyone around a table, perhaps even a round one?

I am of the opinion that if we can do the above, the rest will fold itself with time, with communication.. A neutral ground where you can speak without repercussions or fear of "leaks".

I believe we need to see this as a community effort, almost like electing a board, but without strings attached..

I mean, your ideas will certainly be as good as mine, so EVERYONE needs to be creative!

Keep this in mind, I will give word on some happenings and potential "break-through's" as soon as I have more!

Thanks for sharing your energies towards this effort, you seem like a very warm soul :)

Debra
7th February 2012, 21:05
Sadly, I must admit I agree with Duncan's assessment. When I look around at what has gone on, and continues to go on, in this world, I can't say I've seen much evidence of positive change. Yes, there have been some positive changes, but these are the exceptions I believe.

I believer in the powers of Love, Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Freedom, and Respect, but I also understand they all require us to take action and responsibility.

If we truly want to live in a world of Love, Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Freedom and Respect, we must all take responsibility and action to ensure that we create that world for ourselves. The Powers-That-Be (Not Were) are not going to hand that world over to us and it isn't the responsibility of any benevolent beings to give it to us either. If we are worthy of such a world then WE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Good clear assessment ceetee9. I also think: how can your words be presented in a way that will wake up others.
Although this forum is a great place to read and interact, I also feel that we are just going in circles because we are really preaching to the converted.
I would like to know from more people what they are doing (not just writing on here and other forums). It should be interesting to find out .. and to tell others of what people are doing, rather than saying.
What do you think?

enfoldedblue
7th February 2012, 21:15
I'm going to write something that I'm sure will not be popular, but for the sake of balance I will contribute this perspective. I respect Duncan and Miranda and see them as warrior souls who are doing their best to do what they feel is right and important.

However.....

From my perspective this is the game of duality where we experience the illusion of separation. In separation we experience 'other' , rather than knowing that we are one, and thus create something to fear, to hate, to feel angry at etc. We are amazing creatures and uncovering the layers and incredible dynamics of the 'game/drama...' is fascinating. But when we allow it to make us feel fearful, or angry, we contribute to the perpetuation of the very thing most of us want to stop. When we can recognize that we are all mirrors of one another, that there is nothing that is not 'us' , then there is nothing left to fear or hate etc. When we move beyond the fear and hate we will be able to use the energy that previously fed the 'system' to create our own dreams and visions.

For me the beauty that I see is that we are all incredibly beautiful unique individuals, but deep down we all reach to the same point. This is the secret of oneness that is hidden from our awareness. When we learn to stop looking outside of ourselves and delve within, (integrating all that we uncover), until we reach that point where we all meet. The closer we get to this central point the more we become our true self, and the more we become our true self the more in sync we become with the whole. SO while within the illusion of separation it seems as though it would be impossible to have a peaceful society where everyone lived in harmony. When we become able to experience oneness, anything but peace and harmony becomes INSANE.

There seem to be more and more people coming to similar conclusions. For those who are highly awake and aware I think it becomes natural to want to adopt a relaxed, detached state of observation.

At times in the here and now it can feel frustrating to witness so many people still completely submerged in the energies of the drama. But trying to force anyone to wake up is generally counter-productive. Seems to me the best thing to do is just be ourselves as truly and honestly as we can and create as much love and beauty as we can, share our truth in ways that feel good...and be patient.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So basically I believe that the more we try to fight the power, the more power it gets. However, if instead we pull our energy out of the duality game dynamic, out of the system, and focus on understanding ourselves; on building strong connections with those around us...building community; supporting non-corporate entities; supporting and adopting practices that nourish, rather than poison ourselves and the planet etc, we have much more success than trying to beat them at their own game.

Of course awareness is an important aspect of making this shift. So I am not saying to bury our heads in the sand either. It is important to uncover how this game has been working, BUT not to continue to be ensnared by it, and contunue to feed it by playing the opposing dynamic...that is indeed what they hope for.

Anyway...my two cents

Debra
7th February 2012, 21:20

You know, if it were up to me I would say tomorrow :p

I am hoping to contribute in this efforts this year, this mission has a strong place in my heart.

A good start would be to get everyone around a table, perhaps even a round one?

I am of the opinion that if we can do the above, the rest will fold itself with time, with communication.. A neutral ground where you can speak without repercussions or fear of "leaks".

I believe we need to see this as a community effort, almost like electing a board, but without strings attached..

I mean, your ideas will certainly be as good as mine, so EVERYONE needs to be creative!

Keep this in mind, I will give word on some happenings and potential "break-through's" as soon as I have more!

Thanks for sharing your energies towards this effort, you seem like a very warm soul :)

A round table sounds great. With a skilled, professional facilitator as well - someone who is third party - I think some solid actions can follow. Yes, please do contact me. Best wishes, I appreciate your kind words :)

Debra
7th February 2012, 21:37
I'm going to write something that I'm sure will not be popular, but for the sake of balance I will contribute this perspective. I respect Duncan and Miranda and see them as warrior souls who are doing their best to do what they feel is right and important.

However.....

There seem to be more and more people coming to similar conclusions. For those who are highly awake and aware I think it becomes natural to want to adopt a relaxed, detached state of observation.

At times in the here and now it can feel frustrating to witness so many people still completely submerged in the energies of the drama. But trying to force anyone to wake up is generally counter-productive. Seems to me the best thing to do is just be ourselves as truly and honestly as we can and create as much love and beauty as we can, share our truth in ways that feel good...and be patient.

So basically I believe that the more we try to fight the power, the more power it gets. However, if instead we pull our energy out of the duality game dynamic, out of the system, and focus on understanding ourselves; on building strong connections with those around us...building community; supporting non-corporate entities; supporting and adopting practices that nourish, rather than poison ourselves and the planet etc, we have much more success than trying to beat them at their own game.

Of course awareness is an important aspect of making this shift. So I am not saying to bury our heads in the sand either. It is important to uncover how this game has been working, BUT not to continue to be ensnared by it, and contunue to feed it by playing the opposing dynamic...that is indeed what they hope for.

Anyway...my two cents

You write well enfoldedblue. I agree that we need to be mindful of making this place of oneness and service to all an end goal. In the moment, however, there is some serious toxic energy about the planet, and the question is: how do we deal with this energy and especially if it is trying to annihilate us. Thoughts precede actions but more often, thoughts are left to languish. I don´t think Duncan or Miranda have any choice because they are on the front line here. I also think Miranda´s way of communicating is incredibly moving and spiritual, and in the face of ever present danger. To her. I would like to know from more people on this forum about how we can act .. not just write or speak in our circles of interest .. but what we can DO? What are we doing?

christian
7th February 2012, 21:42
So how does it go together, that some people say, "the bad guys are loosing" and some say "they are not". It's process, that simple. It's the chess player analogy, the game is still on and it's still dirty, but it seems clear who's winning. Anyway, for the process to be succesful, it has to be played out thoroughly. No aspect of it should be forgotten. Duncan focuses on the 'tough' aspects of it, surely appreciated.

Don't they agree on creating better circumstances on this world and becoming more responsible, aware and capable humans already?

Mu2143
7th February 2012, 21:44

Cheers folks

-zPolf3y2zU

is this burying your head in the sand??

First what got my attention to this video is the nice piramide with the all seeying eye and then when I heard what she was telling people another lie --> nobody can get in to your vibrations and the PTB don't control us <---
you are looking with your 2 eyes at a Holographic matrix in time which is the illiusion and the dream world pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

No body can't get in to your vibrations??? what about mind control and the demonic entity thats in every human body???That is what the all seeying eye means and how the Matrix works.

So the PTB does not control us or does is not really how it works since everything happens in the spiritual realm and the PTB are simple puppets in a larger game.

ceetee9
7th February 2012, 21:48
So basically I believe that the more we try to fight the power, the more power it gets. However, if instead we pull our energy out of the duality game dynamic, out of the system, and focus on understanding ourselves; on building strong connections with those around us...building community; supporting non-corporate entities; supporting and adopting practices that nourish, rather than poison ourselves and the planet etc, we have much more success than trying to beat them at their own game.I completely agree. Taking action by refusing to play the elite's enslavement game any longer and creating a world based upon mutual respect, cooperation, peace, true freedom, and working for the betterment of all rather than a select few controllers is the way we need to go, IMO.

Billy
7th February 2012, 21:51
I agree with Duncan that TPTB are still with us, There is still wars raging, Bothers and Sisters are still being slaughtered or starving all around the planet. We are told they are losing their grip on humanity, But they still have the power to cause suffering, For example Syria seems to be next on the hit list, I weep for what is happening to the Syrian people but sadly the plan of the psychopaths continues. divide and conquer.

Yes the drama continues, I also see lies and corruption becoming more transparent, The media ( Those that broadcast and those that watch) slowly seems to be wakening up.
There is some sort of transformation taking place.

Do we just wake up, or do we also get up.

It is never over, until it is over.

Which way the balance swings i think depends on all of humanity.

Peace

enfoldedblue
7th February 2012, 22:04

However.....

Anyway...my two cents

You write well enfoldedblue. I agree that we need to be mindful of making this place of oneness and service to all an end goal. In the moment, however, there is some serious toxic energy about the planet, and the question is: how do we deal with this energy and especially if it is trying to annihilate us. Thoughts precede actions but more often, thoughts are left to languish. I don´t think Duncan or Miranda have any choice because they are on the front line here. I also think Miranda´s way of communicating is incredibly moving and spiritual, and in the face of ever present danger. To her. I would like to know from more people on this forum about how we can act .. not just write or speak in our circles of interest .. but what we can DO? What are we doing?

From my perspective the reason this game actually exists is because we have been too scared to take responsibility for our own dark aspects. As fragments (fractal aspects) of God/ Source/spirit (whatever word we choose) WE CONTAIN EVERYTHING. But we have been programmed to fear our own dark aspects. Because we fear them we push them away..externalise them..that is NOT ME. The outcome of this act is that these dark energies become expressed in our outer world...thus we have pedophiles, murderers, torturers etc...and the world becomes a scary toxic place. The most effective way to end this dynamic we have created is to TAKE BACK OUR POWER, and remember that we are EVERYTHING. The more people begin to look within and heal our own inner duality system, stop fearing and rejecting aspects of ourselves, the less we will see it expressed in our outer reality.

Debra
7th February 2012, 22:10

Don't they agree on creating better circumstances on this world and becoming more responsible, aware and capable humans already?[/QUOTE]

Of course, their hearts are in the right place .. but why are they not doing it together? They are working in silos. It is not a united front. I don´t think this helps a greater number of people - fast enough - to tune in and start waking up. Too much bickering going on, not enough action.

Debra
7th February 2012, 22:15
From my perspective the reason this game actually exists is because we have been too scared to take responsibility for our own dark aspects. As fragments (fractal aspects) of God/ Source/spirit (whatever word we choose) WE CONTAIN EVERYTHING. But we have been programmed to fear our own dark aspects. Because we fear them we push them away..externalise them..that is NOT ME. The outcome of this act is that these dark energies become expressed in our outer world...thus we have pedophiles, murderers, torturers etc...and the world becomes a scary toxic place. The most effective way to end this dynamic we have created is to TAKE BACK OUR POWER, and remember that we are EVERYTHING. The more people begin to look within and heal our own inner duality system, stop fearing and rejecting aspects of ourselves, the less we will see it expressed in our outer reality.[/QUOTE]

Could not agree more. Everyone needs to attend to their own make-up and be honest about it, and also practising better behaviours to ascend higher. We need people like yourself teaching people HOW to do this, so we can get on with consolidating for a brighter future.

avid
7th February 2012, 22:20
We will NEVER give up or give in Duncan - we can do many things surreptitiously - quietly DISOBEY and always ask for their reasons to do whatever... Their 'system' has many flaws - and folks are wakening up to the latest 'flaws' in their democracy, not only in the USA, but across the EU. If they nibble away our rights and freedoms, we'll take a large bite back at'em by resilience. PEACEFUL and by-passing their rhetoric. If they light their fire we are not going to dowse it with paranoical desperate pleas, we are point blank going to ignore them. We will take care of our own. They will be in a 'minus' world of their own fear....
Thank you both for your fortitude
Bless xx

ceetee9
7th February 2012, 22:42
[QUOTE=seeingterra;422487]
-zPolf3y2zU

is this burying your head in the sand??This is a tough one--for me at least. I think I understand what the speaker is saying and I actually try to adhere to the process she claims is the way to "true freedom." And, I must say, it does work for me somewhat--at least at the mental level. But the problem I can't seem to get passed is that this 3-D "illusion" sure appears to be very real (to me) and while not allowing what the PTB do to affect my mental state may make me "feel" free, I can't rectify that "feel good/free" state of mind with that clearly not so "free" physical state should they, for example, come and place my sorry butt indefinitely in a FEMA camp. In other words, being "free" in mind/spirit is all well and good, but it doesn't necessarily translate into being "free" in your physical body and surroundings.

So, to answer your question, I think it may be burying your head in the sand unless you only care about "feeling" free and good. I prefer to take some sort of action to help ensure that I not only feel free and good, but actually am physically free and in good condition. However, having said that, I'm willing to acknowledge that I probably have not done sufficient work in my spiritual growth and "awakening" yet to become truly and completely free. ;)

GaelVictor
7th February 2012, 22:54
So basically I believe that the more we try to fight the power, the more power it gets. However, if instead we pull our energy out of the duality game dynamic, out of the system, and focus on understanding ourselves; on building strong connections with those around us...building community; supporting non-corporate entities; supporting and adopting practices that nourish, rather than poison ourselves and the planet etc, we have much more success than trying to beat them at their own game.I completely agree. Taking action by refusing to play the elite's enslavement game any longer and creating a world based upon mutual respect, cooperation, peace, true freedom, and working for the betterment of all rather than a select few controllers is the way we need to go, IMO.

The way to go indeed..

Don't argue with a lunatic;
they will only pull you down to their level,
and beat you on experience.

mosquito
8th February 2012, 02:05
From my perspective the reason this game actually exists is because we have been too scared to take responsibility for our own dark aspects. As fragments (fractal aspects) of God/ Source/spirit (whatever word we choose) WE CONTAIN EVERYTHING. But we have been programmed to fear our own dark aspects. Because we fear them we push them away..externalise them..that is NOT ME. The outcome of this act is that these dark energies become expressed in our outer world...thus we have pedophiles, murderers, torturers etc...and the world becomes a scary toxic place. The most effective way to end this dynamic we have created is to TAKE BACK OUR POWER, and remember that we are EVERYTHING. The more people begin to look within and heal our own inner duality system, stop fearing and rejecting aspects of ourselves, the less we will see it expressed in our outer reality.

Abso-bloody-lutely !!!!!

Too many people fail to understand that being "conscious" means being aware of and responsible for ALL aspects of ourselves, especially the parts we've consigned to the depths. An easy path ? No, but necessary and rewarding.

But ..... that doesn't alter the fact that the B.I.P. are still there and playing their games.

Thanks to Duncan and Miranda, for keeping us grounded and for contributing in their own unique and special way.

Referee
8th February 2012, 02:12
Thank You Duncan!

humanalien
8th February 2012, 04:11
I watched the first three episodes of Lost Girl. She's a Succubus, was lost in the world, didn't know who or what she was, found out she was Fae, found out about the difference between the Dark Fae and the Light Fae, the war going on with humans caught in the middle, teamed up with a werewolf cop, a goth girl, a dwarf and a doctor. Is it the Light vs. Dark aspect he's implying? Guess I should listen to those interviews ...

Going to one of duncans previous interviews, he once stated that
project CERN is really a machine that will open a portal between
earth and some dark dimension. This dimension will allow dark and
evil beings, demons if you will, to cross over into our 3d world and
all hell will break loose, if and when that happens.

There will be a terrible battle all over earth with millions of lives
lost. People will be given the option to to either side up with the
evil ones or the good ones. Duncan says to choose neither and tell
them that you choose the human side.

Going back to the lost girl show, although i didn't watch all 3 episodes,
i did watch the first one. At the end of it, the girl is asked what side
that she wants to join and she chose the human side.

I think this is what maybe duncan was trying to say.....

trenairio
8th February 2012, 06:27
Um he was a former super-soldier, isn't that correct

Referee
8th February 2012, 08:43
I think Duncan feels kinda like this............

ZYOAtUpKOIk

gigha
8th February 2012, 09:21
:horn: i just think that this needs a bump :frusty:

eileenrose
8th February 2012, 09:47
I always get the feeling that Duncan is at his happiest fighting someone. If he doesn't have something to punch, he makes it up.

Nerge
8th February 2012, 10:32
It's certainly a puzzle to find a workable solution to the situation we collectively find ourselves in isn't it? :)

While Duncan's message is certainly a needed wake up call to many it also possibly fuels the issues at hand; people get caught up in all the drama, pay their attention to it and indirectly create more of the same.

Perhaps focusing on how we want the world to be and the practical steps to get there through cooperation is a good use of energy. Work towards what we really want to such an extent that the PTB/PTW are pretty much inconsiquential, as no one is playing by their rules or even their game any longer. Without us fueling their agenda or just sitting back passively doing nothing they lose their power and momentum.

As was mentioned earlier, some practical steps to unite the alternative community towards greater cooperation and a united front would be a good start. If we can't even get our own house in order (and on an individual level) how are we setting a good example to those we're trying to awaken? :)

Let's get this party started shall we, eh? :cool:

Good thread!

BMJ
8th February 2012, 13:43
Hi Guys,
It's great for Duncan to make a stand and I appreciate that he has on our behalf.

But frankly when making a stand could cost you or a family member their life or freedom is it worth it to make a stand? That's the question. Things could literally change in a split second I have seen it personally. Our society is a thin veneer on top a layer of evil and corruption and that can quickly chew you up and spit you out.
And for what? If I make a stand is that going to "make a difference or just cause me alot of grief". We all seem pretty good at give our opinions, but seem to lack the committment to a cause to bring about our desired change.

How many here actually helped out one of our own "Ominiverse"? How many actually "risked" giving Kim a hand?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38371-Has-anyone-heard-from-Omnisense-Omniverse--update-posts-16-82-

So personally I agree with Duncan, but will continue to do what I can as I can, thank you.

spiritwind
8th February 2012, 14:08

Anyway...my two cents

Both of you have hit the nail on the head so to speak as to how I feel as well. I used to really feel like I needed to "Wake People Up!" and variously was seen as kind of strange if not outright kooky. I've been aware of the corruption on this planet since I was old enough to think and pay attention, probably starting in a very rudimentary manner since I was 6. I read, I watched, later on I joined groups, took classes, worked on myself etc. I've led groups, I've taught classes, and now I just kind of keep my mouth shut, head down, and have adopted a wait and see kind of attitude. I still share my enthusiasm about what is really going on in the world when the opportunity presents itself but I'm no longer trying to force it. I keep my personal day to day focus positive and just work on the relationships in my everyday life, which frankly with how quickly things are moving along (at least thats how it feels to me), seems to be quite demanding in and of itself. My own personal guidance tells me that to believe either extreme is unwise at this time. It tells me several other things too but I am not goint to share that. I too will wait to see what developes. I'm ready at a moments notice and will take up either the sword or extend the hand of peace/welcome depending on what seems appropriate at the time. I am also ready to stand with my brothers and sisters of like mind, wherever and whoever they happen to be, and when the moment presents itself as I already do in my heart and mind. I have been able to trust that inner guidance system my entire life (and yes, even the choices upon reflection that I would not choose to make again I see as necessary steps to my own learning process and do not see as mistakes) and it has never once let me down (except when I completely ignored it and went with what I thought others expected of me). I continue to visualize myself in the future alive and well while aknowledging that may not be everyone elses experience. I also believe I will know what to do when I need to. As far as what else to do, don't have a clue.

GaelVictor
8th February 2012, 14:18

If you want to promote certain destruction and corruption of the truth movement, you have bumped the right message.

If you want to win this game, stay de-centralised. Big centralised power is what these guys dream, you wouldn't stand a chance.
The more independant cells you have, the harder it is to fight you.
The roman army under Julius(he died as a scurvy dog, knifed in the back by his fellow roman citizens) only conquered Gaul when the independant celtic tribes organised into a single fighting force at Alessia. The rest is history.

''Menapii Victor"

Lifebringer
8th February 2012, 14:47
Okay, take a deep breath, and say: Woooosaaaaaa! If you focus without purpose on the bad, you feed it. First you have to discover the problem then figure out the best solutions, and focus on that solution to remove it. Be it mentally going through their minds over and over and over and over, until they finally get it, the powers that were, are just stubborn human children who have never been told NO.

America and the world is saying NO LOUD AND CLEAR, AND ANY POLITICIAN PARADING THIS FARSE OF HUMANITY FOR OFFICE, WILL NOT RECIEVE THE PEOPLE'S VOTE THAT ARE AWAKE AND CAN SEE THROUGH THEIR PLANS LIKE PLASTIC.

If you feel worrying and feeding them is you job, that's okay. This site is for purging negative thought also.
Like a spiritual exorcism of ideological lies and deceit, programmed in people's minds.

Oouthere
8th February 2012, 15:06
We are all used, even Duncan was used in a falsely started war and did not know it until much later. Numerous contactees/abductees have been shown grave visions of the future but this has gone on for thousands of years and guess what….most of it NEVER happens.

Do I believe the good guys have won, no. Have I been shown unbelievable wars and earth destruction of the future, yes. Do I believe they are truly going to happen, probably not. There are so many different human, ET, and inter-dimensional factions that are involved with us that it is impossible to get a firm grasp of what is happening, mainly because there is no single agenda at play.

Many people had stated the grays are no longer allowed to abduct, but guess what….they paid me visits well after that was claimed. Some people want to believe all is well, but mostly we are just being played from every direction as if it is a game. :fencing:

Rich

Carmody
8th February 2012, 15:31

If you want to promote certain destruction and corruption of the truth movement, you have bumped the right message.

If you want to win this game, stay de-centralised. Big centralised power is what these guys dream, you wouldn't stand a chance.
The more independant cells, the harder it is to fight.
The roman army under Julius(he died as a scurvy dog, knifed in the back by his fellow roman citizens) only conquered Gaul when the independant celtic tribes organised into a single fighting force at Alessia. The rest is history.

''Menapii Victor"

essentially, it is an odd mix of each. But first, comes individuation in a state of awareness, and to hold that awareness and individuation. Then.... act in collective intent.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40078-Beware--If-we-can-t-discern-Bill-and-Charles-then-what-of-the-Alien-Agenda&p=423251&viewfull=1#post423251

The linked post:

they can stop the collective self via seeding of potential potholes and pits to fall into. This is due to the collective being a reactive animal. Ie, it is reaction to reflections.

Harder to do, is the collection of intent of the individual. for the individual is a autonomous being who can do as they please.

in that case the control paradigm is forced into being a step behind, ie, reactive.

thus, collectively..power or capacity for humankind, lies in the acts of individuation. The power and strength of 'the first move'.

Stay in the power of aware individuation and the first move will always belong to you. (if the light goes on for you, well....it means that you will always be the driver....!)

The 'problem' comes for the individual... when they finally appear on the radar of the control paradigm. At that point more resources are applied to controlling them, controlling their avenues of expansion.... and the corralling and interference begins in a more serious way.

The more people who act in individuation, the harder it is for the control paradigm to corral, as the resources that need to be dedicated to the individuals who they wish to control..well..it simply becomes an impossible task, very quickly.

xbusymom
8th February 2012, 16:04

The more independant cells, the harder it is to fight.

''Menapii Victor"

essentially, it is an odd mix of each. But first, comes individuation in a state of awareness, and to hold that awareness and individuation. Then.... act in collective intent.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40078-Beware--If-we-can-t-discern-Bill-and-Charles-then-what-of-the-Alien-Agenda&p=423251&viewfull=1#post423251

The linked post:

they can stop the collective self via seeding of potential potholes and pits to fall into. This is due to the collective being a reactive animal. Ie, it is reaction to reflections.

Harder to do, is the collection of intent of the individual. for the individual is a autonomous being who can do as they please.

in that case the control paradigm is forced into being a step behind, ie, reactive.

thus, collectively..power or capacity for humankind, lies in the acts of individuation. The power and strength of 'the first move'.

Stay in the power of aware individuation and the first move will always belong to you. (if the light goes on for you, well....it means that you will always be the driver....!)

The 'problem' comes for the individual... when they finally appear on the radar of the control paradigm. At that point more resources are applied to controlling them, controlling their avenues of expansion.... and the corralling and interference begins in a more serious way.

The more people who act in individuation, the harder it is for the control paradigm to corral, as the resources that need to be dedicated to the individuals who they wish to control..well..it simply becomes an impossible task, very quickly.

Hence- Alex Colliers idea of a grass roots holigraphic event/movement that happens everywhere at the same time... but like you said- the trick is to be a step ahead of the control mechanism (TPTB)...

HOW do we do that? WHAT is the action that would accomplish that?

mountain_jim
8th February 2012, 16:20
I also was thinking of Collier's New Paradigm writings when reading Carmody above, and the value of 'laying low' until the time is ripe....

That thinking was why it took me so long to change from a visitor to a member of this forum.

Carmody
8th February 2012, 16:23

It is written right in the text. ego blocks the realization.

Individuation. dropping the ego collective context, a ego collective context...which automatically brings into being a group whihc is easily controlled.

ego based collective: one single slow moving non intellectual emotionally derived reactive groupmind.

egoless collective: Individuals who do not have the capacity to disagree, and each individual is powerful, as they maintain the first move status as they are simply...not reactive (as an originating status within their actions).

The key point is that the ego makes one feel as if they must remain in groups as groups are more powerful. (herd instinct) Yes, they are (these groups), but not when it comes to being capable of first moves, which is all about being in the drivers seat. the ego makes one feel as if a group of individuals cannot function against anything, if they grouped together, for they think that the individuals would interfere with group purpose. That is a lie the ego tells you. Remain in ego and you will always be reactive, even in your seeming actions.

Everything on this planet right now is directly pointed at fixing the ego. To drop the cloak of the autonomous bodily interface system that is the ego.

xbusymom
8th February 2012, 16:35

Individuation. dropping the ego collective context, a ego collective context...which automatically brings into being a group whihc is easily controlled.

ego based collective: one single slow moving non intellectual emotionally derived reactive groupmind.

egoless collective: Individuals who do not have the capacity to disagree, and each individual is powerful, as they maintain the first move status as they are simply...not reactive (as an originating status within their actions).

The key point is that the ego makes one feel as if they must remain in groups as groups are more powerful. (herd instinct) Yes, they are (these groups), but not when it comes to being capable of first moves, which is all about being in the drivers seat. the ego makes one feel as if a group of individuals cannot function against anything, if they grouped together, for they think that the individuals would interfere with group purpose. That is a lie the ego tells you. Remain in ego and you will always be reactive, even in your seeming actions.

Everything on this planet right now is directly pointed at fixing the ego. To drop the cloak of the autonomous bodily interface system that is the ego.

oh, you mean- keep being a pain in the arse asking "Why?" questions... ?? (I already do that)!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40078-Beware--If-we-can-t-discern-Bill-and-Charles-then-what-of-the-Alien-Agenda&p=423311&viewfull=1#post423311

Yup. I figure that the more of us who present potential challenges as individuals, each in our own way and in various organized ways, to the control paradigm, then the tougher it becomes for the controllers.

yep, the bank teller was incensed when I refused to give a forwarding address as a 'standard' procedure when I closed out my account.

... don't blindly follow along with their script...

jackovesk
8th February 2012, 16:40

That's a bit like using the Theoretical workings of a 'Battery'...

If you don't want the PTW to feed off your energy, remain 'Aware & Neutral' not allowing them the opportunity to SAP the Positive & Negative energy...

This realisation will only come to you when your ready...:)

goinghome2012
8th February 2012, 16:55
Just focus on higher vibrations, open your heart and monitor your thoughts, focus on your own journey. we are approaching omega point. Our sun is changing. Dimensional shift will happen just like that. Prepare.

Arrowwind
8th February 2012, 17:23
If you dont want the PTB to feed off of your energy stop doing work for them.
The PTB dont care what you believe or how much love an light you send.
they only want to keep your nose to the grindstone with your butt up in the air.

Of course they are still in control. Does not Exxon still exist? Does not OPEC still exist?
Does not the military industrial complex still exist
with their little drones pumping out machines of war everyday?

Until those little drones say no more TPTB will continue to be in power

Until someone creates a car that runs on other than petroleum
they will still be in power

until EVERY citizen turns their back on the corruption of the pharmaceutical companies
and learns and practices alternative medicine for themselves,
they will still be in power.

Until YOU stop going to the grocery store to purchase monsanto crops

until YOU say no I wont do it anymore

The only thing they relate to
the only thing they care about
is money and the power it brings them.

Stop sending them your money, giving them your time,
your energy, your hidden votes of support
then you might get free of them within your own circle of self

But for the world to be free, for a nation to be free...
Nto just YOU, but everyone must do it.
I pray for it.
Good luck.

Until that day the only person you can free is yourself
and even if they come to kill you
even though the disempower you in the physical
your spirit will be free.

I dont know what else there really is anyway.

Project_Buggy_Beach
8th February 2012, 19:05
My honest thoughts on this are if we could picture this hypothetical scenario, say there are multiple rainforests and they're being clear-cut, you have unquestionable scientific evidence to prove the destruction of the rainforests will cause total ecosystem failure, eventually turning the Earth into a Soilent Green like reality.

You have two choices at this point. :doh:

1.)
Channel your resources into spiritual energy, maintaining that the spiritual is always stronger than the physical. Firm up your faith in multiple prophecies from diverse cultures indicating one day all will be brought back into perfect balance where even the lamb will lay with the lion (hypothetically if the Earth was functioning on a higher vibrational rate where all beings were fed from the ambient light, this is possible).

2.)
Strategically plan down to earth ways to interfere with the destruction of the rain forest, such as fouling the equipment used to clear-cut, or effecting the monies of the corporate entities involved in the destruction.

I believe both methods are necessary, but how good would guru-man be at executing a covert ops mission to foul equipment, and how good would a warrior-boy be at the complex and delicate communications with spiritual friends who may be able to assist? Everyone has roles to play and its hard to be honest with your inner psyche, are you claiming to be the guru when you're really the warrior just to avoid risk and vice versa.

:cool:

Debra
8th February 2012, 19:25
Oh, I don´t think there is any concern about the truth movement decentalised. Question is: will you stand by and help us?

''Menapii Victor"[/QUOTE]

Debra
8th February 2012, 19:34
Project Buggy, I would hope both ends would come into the centre and bring their full selves into the job at hand. At least, have a go! Improve and practice their skills in both areas. If their heart is in the right place and adding to a shift in a direction for the greater good of everyone. I applaud everyone of them.

My honest thoughts on this are
You have two choices at this point. :doh:

1.)
Channel your resources into spiritual energy, maintaining that the spiritual is always stronger than the physical. Firm up your faith in multiple prophecies from diverse cultures indicating one day all will be brought back into perfect balance where even the lamb will lay with the lion (hypothetically if the Earth was functioning on a higher vibrational rate where all beings were fed from the ambient light, this is possible).

2.)
Strategically plan down to earth ways to interfere with the destruction of the rain forest, such as fouling the equipment used to clear-cut, or effecting the monies of the corporate entities involved in the destruction.

I believe both methods are necessary, but how good would guru-man be at executing a covert ops mission to foul equipment, and how good would a warrior-boy be at the complex and delicate communications with spiritual friends who may be able to assist? Everyone has roles to play and its hard to be honest with your inner psyche, are you claiming to be the guru when you're really the warrior just to avoid risk and vice versa.

:cool:

Project_Buggy_Beach
8th February 2012, 19:37
Zebra, I believe we all have a little of both inside us, for sure!

nf857
8th February 2012, 20:08
Hi,

Ive just been directed to this thread, by another helpful member, ive not got time to read this thread, however BIG HELLO to you all, ive just had a quick glance & i would like to say i agree with all what you are saying here , ive had some run inns with ppl of late, people reacting out of there egos, its not easy being woke up is it. Im exposing the welfare reform & atos medicals this year, the astrocities are un-beleiveable, not only has it affected me, but thousands upon thousands of others too, im just doing my bit in exposing them in whatever way i can. Ive got the Daily Mail ringing me back on this i may have got somewhere already, & ive got my M.P involved, victory 1 lol x

Debra
8th February 2012, 20:14
WOW! Good on you nf857! let us know how we can support you further, please.

Hi,

... Im exposing the welfare reform & atos medicals this year, the astrocities are un-beleiveable, not only has it affected me, but thousands upon thousands of others too, im just doing my bit in exposing them in whatever way i can. Ive got the Daily Mail ringing me back on this i may have got somewhere already, & ive got my M.P involved, victory 1 lol x

mosquito
9th February 2012, 01:59
It's certainly a puzzle to find a workable solution to the situation we collectively find ourselves in isn't it? :)

While Duncan's message is certainly a needed wake up call to many it also possibly fuels the issues at hand; people get caught up in all the drama, pay their attention to it and indirectly create more of the same.

Perhaps focusing on how we want the world to be and the practical steps to get there through cooperation is a good use of energy. Work towards what we really want to such an extent that the PTB/PTW are pretty much inconsiquential, as no one is playing by their rules or even their game any longer. Without us fueling their agenda or just sitting back passively doing nothing they lose their power and momentum.

As was mentioned earlier, some practical steps to unite the alternative community towards greater cooperation and a united front would be a good start. If we can't even get our own house in order (and on an individual level) how are we setting a good example to those we're trying to awaken? :)

Let's get this party started shall we, eh? :cool:

Good thread!

Exactly !!

I've wasted too much of my life worrying over what I can do and how I can do it, and life keeps sending me the same message - Concentrate on your self, create the life you want.

Slowly, bit by bit I'm doing this, but it's still a challenge to do it without being egotistical, and without getting drawn into the dramas being played out on the world stage.

Good luck to everyone here, some great ideas being expressed !

xbusymom
9th February 2012, 02:20
some things I came across just this evening: easy cheap things to get started on...

so I put them up on my youtube channel...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL098A0988DFD3FBEE&feature=mh_lolz

*Ya know - baby steps in our own communities

andrewgreen
9th February 2012, 03:12
The most powerful nation on earth is going to vote in pro war Romney or Obama as the next President. How can the PTB have lost when as whole humanity is happy for things to stay pretty much the same.

goinghome2012
9th February 2012, 03:43
The most powerful nation on earth is going to vote in pro war Romney or Obama as the next President. How can the PTB have lost when as whole humanity is happy for things to stay pretty much the same.

they have lost because their new world order plan of control, war and fear has failed, Love and light consciousness has taken over. Especially as we approach omega point, shift of the ages moving into the 4th and 5th dimension in the near future.

The awakening is here, the awakening consciousness has taken over and people don't give a **** anymore, nobody wants to fight or pay taxes. humanity has the power through prayer, consciousness, meditation, peaceful resolutions understanding, compassion, balance, ceremony, rituals and spreading peace and the word.

Prepare for world earthquake.

dimensional shift soon after, the old world will end and i am glad for that.

peace

jackovesk
9th February 2012, 03:56

they have lost because their new world order plan of control, war and fear has failed, Love and light consciousness has taken over. Especially as we approach omega point, shift of the ages moving into the 4th and 5th dimension in the near future.

The awakening is here, the awakening consciousness has taken over and people don't give a **** anymore, nobody wants to fight or pay taxes. humanity has the power through prayer, consciousness, meditation, peaceful resolutions understanding, compassion, balance, ceremony, rituals and spreading peace and the word.

Prepare for world earthquake.

dimensional shift soon after, the old world will end and i am glad for that.

peace

Yes...:yes4:

This is a 'Spiritual Battle' that's one of the 'Secrets' the OWO don't want you to know..!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1575148070641&id=2e15c12ecaf6996dff8a08cd8c544953&url=http%3a%2f%2ftwssbayarea.files.wordpress.com%2f2011%2f01%2f1227709835_we-want-you.jpg

PS - No need to (FEED THE MONSTER) any longer..!

evancruz1
9th February 2012, 04:20

Bravo!! This resonates with me as truth... Not to mention I agree!

gigha
11th February 2012, 10:28
Of course you are entitled to an opinion. I just feel that a life lived without war would be much more beneficial to society than a life lived in fear of war. No one wins in conflict not even the winner.

''Menapii Victor"