PDA

View Full Version : 2nd interview: Don Shipley testifies against Brockbrader

Tarka the Duck
7th February 2012, 18:37
This is the second interview done by Nexus with ex Navy SEAL Don Shipley, who testifies against William Brockbrader aka Bill Wood.

Many seem to think it's pretty convincing.

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?9166-Nexus-2nd-Interview-with-Don-Shipley-Ex-Navy-Seal

Daft Ada
7th February 2012, 19:50
Well that's fairly conclusive isn't it.

Tommy
7th February 2012, 19:59
Thanks for sharing,

Now this should be fun Don...

Daft Ada
7th February 2012, 20:14
Yes perhaps in light of this you should be withdrawing your comments in the "still donating to Brockbrader?" thread.

Tommy
7th February 2012, 20:15
Yes perhaps in light of this you should be withdrawing your comments in the "still donating to Brockbrader?" thread.

Absolutely not :)

Don is still a chill, and one of the worst..

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 20:41

Evidence to back that statement up? I am interested in seeing it.

Tommy
7th February 2012, 20:49
In the works, make no mistake thinking otherwise.

The data is safe, considering the legal aspects I am not in a position to share anything else than the fact that we have a solid defense.

All will be revealed soon enough

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 20:53
In the works, make no mistake thinking otherwise.

The data is safe, considering the legal aspects I am not in a position to share anything else than the fact that we have a solid defense.

All will be revealed soon enough

Fair enough, I look forward to seeing this "data" as I consider all facts and sources.

Cidersomerset
7th February 2012, 20:56
I hope so Tommy ..........At the momment Bill Brockbrader is up against the ropes......

i'm prepared to be patiant ......Goodluck...Steve...

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 20:59
Am I reading between the lines correctly that someone is actually getting sued over this, or are folks simply being a bit "dramatic" and tossing around legalese to make things sound more important? And I mean that to aply to both (all three/four?) sides of this.

Tommy
7th February 2012, 21:02
The legal aspect is there, even when it is not important too, still, we need to watch our-self to ensure continued operation.
This has been covered before and you can read Kerry's blog for more on this.

One thing, consider this might be more about Don than Bill, just saying a different angle might be valuable, change the equation so-to-speak.

Nothing would make me more happy if you could figure this all out before anything can be made public. That also removes legal liability ;)

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 21:05
I am not bashful in sharing data, and here is some of what I have found thus far. (I have more)

Filing Date: 05/19/1998
Release Date: 06/29/1999
WILLIAM W BROCKBRADER
Address: 4892 GLASMANN WAY, OGDEN, UT 84403-4738 (Weber COUNTY)
Plaintiff: STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN RELEASE
Total Lien Amount: $596
Alternate Court Case Number: 98134000173
Court: SACRAMENTO COUNTY COURT (RD)(CASACC1)
Court Address: 600 8TH STREET, SACRAMENTO, CA 95814 (Sacramento COUNTY

Filing Date: 05/19/1998
WILLIAM W BROCKBRADER
Address: 4892 GLASMANN WAY, OGDEN, UT 84403-4738 (Weber COUNTY)
Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN
Total Lien Amount: $596
Alternate Court Case Number: 98134000173
Court: SACRAMENTO COUNTY COURT (RD)(CASACC1)
Court Address: 600 8TH STREET, SACRAMENTO, CA 95814 (Sacramento COUNTY)

BILL BROCKBRADER
Address: 10074 CANDLE MAKER ST, LAS VEGAS, NV 89183-6842 (CLARK COUNTY)
Filing County: CLARK
Filing Type: FORCIBLE ENTRY/DETAINER
Plaintiff: ROBERTO LINARES
Court Case Number: 11E008268
Total Judgment Amount: $0
Court: CLARK COUNTY JUSTICE COURT(NVCLAM1)
Court Address: 200 S THIRD ST., LAS VEGAS, NV 89155 (Clark COUNTY)

WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER
Address: 1565 PLATA WAY, SANDY, UT 84093-2376 (Salt Lake COUNTY)
Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT
Plaintiff: OFFICE OF RECOVERY SER
Court Case Number: 096938569
Total Judgment Amount: $12,289
Court: SALT LAKE DISTRICT COURT(UTSALS1)
Court Address: 240 EAST 400 SOUTH, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84111 (Salt Lake COUNTY)

WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER
Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT
Plaintiff: CAPITAL ONE BANK
Court Case Number: 070414234
Total Judgment Amount: $7,482
Court: SALT LAKE-SANDY CIRCUIT COURT(UTSALM4)
Court Address: 440 E 8680 S, SANDY, UT 84070 (Salt Lake COUNTY)

WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER
Filing Type: SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT
Plaintiff: WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY
Court Case Number: 078900911
Total Judgment Amount: $1,154
Court: WEBER CIRCUIT COURT(UTWEBM1)
Court Address: 2549 WASHINGTON BLVD, OGDEN, UT 84401 (Weber COUNTY)

WILLIAM BROCKBRADER
Address: 1014 E 5000 S, OGDEN, UT 84403-4749 (Weber COUNTY)
Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT RELEASE
Plaintiff: EXPRESS RECOVERY SER
Court Case Number: 040905787
Total Judgment Amount: $528
Court: WEBER DISTRICT COURT(UTWEBS1)
Court Address: 2549 WASHINGTON BLVD., OGDEN, UT 84401 (Weber COUNTY)

William N Brockbrader certainly has a very colorful history, and we still have much more data to dig through concerning this individual. And thus far we have found nothing to support any of his claims. The above represents a very small portion of what we have collected. Money does seem to be an issue here.

Tommy
7th February 2012, 21:10
Thanks WhiteHaze,

I know the data, but I don't personally see much relevance to his testimony in this. I mean, it's money after all..

Let's hope the cat get's out of the bag sooner rather than later, regardless of Brockbrader in this case

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 21:10
To be fair, there was no $ awarded in the Linares case. :rolleyes:

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 21:13

I dont leave anything out, all things have to be considered. I dont jade anything or make something look worse or better. I have not seen anything from William Brockbrader or from those promoting him to show otherwise. And we have found nothing to support any of the claims made. I wish someone would show us, I would look at it and accept it if it was valid.

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 21:19
Thanks WhiteHaze,

I know the data, but I don't personally see much relevance to his testimony in this. I mean, it's money after all..

Let's hope the cat get's out of the bag sooner rather than later, regardless of Brockbrader in this case

His testimony has no evidence to back it up. The evidence that is stacking against Brockbrader shows motive and does not clear him as being valid. He has been proven a liar, as he is not and has never been a Navy SEAL. The scales are tipping heavily against him and nobody is providing anything to show otherwise. Blog posts and forum statements dont count. Show us the evidence that prove his claims.

RMorgan
7th February 2012, 21:19
Thanks Whitehaze.

Well, with this history, I wouldn´t hire this man as my employee, if this was the case.

I don´t know him personally, so I really don´t know if he´s a good person or not. I know good people who have been involved in judicial procedures as well.

Anyway, if we start putting all these facts in a balance, in my opinion, this man possibly is not reliable as a source of information.

Cheers,

Raf.

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 21:24

I dont leave anything out, all things have to be considered. I dont jade anything or make something look worse or better. I have not seen anything from William Brockbrader or from those promoting him to show otherwise. And we have found nothing to support any of the claims made. I wish someone would show us, I would look at it and accept it if it was valid.

I'm in total agreement with you on this whole thing, I was just being sarcastic.

Thanks for putting the information out there and taking the time to do the follow ups with Don Shipley. It wasn't clear from the second interview, did the FOIA response come in, or did the asvab scores come from another source?

Edit to add:

The court cases look like he was not very good at paying his bills. The one that jumps out at me was the Weber State University judgement. When was Brockbrader enrolled in college if he went into the Navy at 18 and then went off on secret missions?

RMorgan
7th February 2012, 21:28
By the way,

I don´t know how this kind of things work up there, in the USA, but I think even without involving Don Shipley, it shouldn´t be so hard to verify if this man, Bill Wood, was indeed a member of the Seals or not.

Are such things classified up there?

At least here in Brazil, it´s very easy to verify if a person was part of any military institution.

Please, correct me if I´m wrong.

Cheers,

Raf.

winston smith1971
7th February 2012, 21:29
Whitehaze are these brockbrader suing or getting sued please?

RMorgan
7th February 2012, 21:31

I guess the word plaintiff means that someone is/was suing him.

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 21:35

I'm in total agreement with you on this whole thing, I was just being sarcastic.

Thanks for putting the information out there and taking the time to do the follow ups with Don Shipley. It wasn't clear from the second interview, did the FOIA response come in, or did the asvab scores come from another source?

The ASVAB scores came from a source, it is an official document. I have my own on record in safe keeping at my mothers. The FOIA request takes time, and I suspect this was the rush to do the Feb 4 livestream before that information comes out. Please note I said I suspect. The FOIA data will back up what Don Shipley, Oath Keepers and several other have stated officially. I have all the letters that have come in thus far. There is nobody stepping forward saying William N Brockbrader is what he claims to be. I have a list of over 100 names I am attempting to contact, checking them off as we go.

This is an attempt to validate this story, we are not attacking anyone and we are not rabid dogs. People deserve all the facts available, and the people will provide them if others wont.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

These are judgements against him, recorded in courts.

Lazlo
7th February 2012, 21:42
In all seriousness, two of the cases are against William W Brockbrader, not William N

It is possible that there is an Uncle, Cousin, or even random stranger being confused here?

I have googled my own name and found several people with the exact same name as myself. I'm actually trying to be fair on this point, as opposed to being sarcastic.

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 21:46
In all seriousness, two of the cases are against William W Brockbrader, not William N

It is possible that there is an Uncle, Cousin, or even random stranger being confused here?

I have googled my own name and found several people with the exact same name as myself. I'm actually trying to be fair on this point, as opposed to being sarcastic.

Yes that is being fair, however we do know he has used an alias on more than one occasion. As I said all facts should be considered.

I will also present the following data we have. And in Utah the ages are 12 to 15 and not 16 as he stated.

Name: WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER
Address: 1565 PLATA WAY # SANDY, SANDY, UT 84093-2376 (Salt Lake COUNTY)
Conviction Date: 04/20/1998
Degree Of Offense: F3
Counts: 1
Offense Description: STUTORY RAPE
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165
Eye Color: GREEN
Hair Color: BROWN
Id Marks: Unavailable
Source Agency State: UT
Address Date: 20080102

Edit to add: the spelling is as it appears on the document.

RMorgan
7th February 2012, 21:47

Very interesting observation.

There are William Brockbrader, William N Brockbrader, William W Brockbrader and Bill Brockbrader listed there.

They could be four different persons.

Cheers,

Raf.

NancyV
7th February 2012, 22:07
Nice interview. Don Shipley sounds convincing and I would bet that he totally believes what he's saying. He's doing a great service exposing fake claims of being a seal, at least it's an important service for those who care about it. Whether or not BillW is a total liar would be interesting to find out, if we ever do find out. I would tend to believe Don just because he sounds so much more credible than BillW, but I'll just keep on not having any absolute beliefs until it unfolds more.

Even though there are no records of BillW going through seal training it could have been secret training. Raf, there are secret teams and secret training in different branches of the US Military.

If Bill's ASVAB score was not perfect, as he said it was, then that is one lie there may be proof of. Considering how bad his last interview was it's not looking good for his credibility, but I will be interested to hear any further evidence supporting or disproving his credibility, if there is any. Thanks to those who are trying to prove whether or not he is telling the truth or even partial truth mixed with exaggerations or lies.

Cottage Rose
7th February 2012, 22:19
Thanks WhiteHaze,

His testimony has no evidence to back it up. The evidence that is stacking against Brockbrader shows motive and does not clear him as being valid. He has been proven a liar, as he is not and has never been a Navy SEAL. The scales are tipping heavily against him and nobody is providing anything to show otherwise. Blog posts and forum statements dont count. Show us the evidence that prove his claims.

I agree that Shipley is a shill. He does not have access to above top secret documents. He does not even believe above top secret exists.

Remember when Bush Jr's statements about his military service couldn't be backed up? His records were questionable, unavailable, accidently thown in the trash, etc?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Bush's situation was equally as fishy as the one discussed here. These type of "records problems" can happen very easily when an agenda exists to either defend someone as in Bush's case, or disinfo someone as in Brockbrader's case.

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 22:26
Thanks WhiteHaze,

I agree that Shipley is a shill. He does not have access to above top secret documents. He does not even believe above top secret exists.

Remember when Bush Jr's statements about his military service couldn't be backed up? His records were questionable, unavailable, accidently thown in the trash, etc?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Bush's situation was equally as fishy as the one discussed here. These type of "records problems" can happen very easily when an agenda exists to either defend someone as in Bush's case, or disinfo someone as in Brockbrader's case.

Respectfully Rose, does this mean that the other half dozen who have stated officially the same thing are also "shills"?

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 22:46
According to the law, Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009 there is no such thing as "above top secret". If anyone has the evidence to put forth to prove other wise, please do so.

christian
7th February 2012, 22:59
According to the law, Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009 there is no such thing as "above top secret". If anyone has the evidence to put forth to prove other wise, please do so.

This has been adressed by Kerry explicitly.
There is no such clearance called "above top secret", just as there is no military rank called "above lieutenant". But there are clearances above top secret and there are ranks above lieutenant.

Cottage Rose
7th February 2012, 23:00

So you don't believe in black projects, Majestic 12 or any other programs that do not provide public records?

And, you believe our military and government always play by the stated rules?

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 23:26

There is no such clearance called "above top secret", just as there is no military rank called "above lieutenant". But there are clearances above top secret and there are ranks above lieutenant.

Respectfully, Kerry is not an expert in this, she is a film maker, she is free to provide the proof of this if it is indeed fact. I have to disagree according to the law and to the testimony of those who do know. And further more, she is a journalist and should be looking at both sides of this and presenting both views.

Whitehaze
7th February 2012, 23:31

So you don't believe in black projects, Majestic 12 or any other programs that do not provide public records?

And, you believe our military and government always play by the stated rules?

I did not sat that, and please do not insinuate that I did. However I rule things out by looking at evidence and facts. And in the case of William N Brockbrader there are no facts to support his claim. Yes there are issues with our government and the military. But I cant put them all in the same basket, there are good guys there as well. To say otherwise would be spreading fear, very irresponsible to do.

Edit to add: Perhaps releasing this information here is not the best idea. As I said we have a lot more, and weighing in the response thus far we will take the wait and see approach. I think the alternative media is too accustomed to the dangling carrot approach. And I dont do carrots.

Lazlo
8th February 2012, 02:00
Edit to add: Perhaps releasing this information here is not the best idea. As I said we have a lot more, and weighing in the response thus far we will take the wait and see approach. I think the alternative media is too accustomed to the dangling carrot approach. And I dont do carrots.

Please reconsider. There are those who would like to see the truth revealed

sygh
8th February 2012, 04:05

Of course, that means there was some such thing as "above top secret" prior to 2009. Don't let the bullets fly... I'm just sayin'.;)

Darla Ken Pearce
8th February 2012, 05:46
Please consider the source of this information. This interview is coming from the those who congregate on Nexus, most have been kicked off Avalon for misbehavior of one kind or another. They are eager to strike back and continue to attack Bill Ryan and others here, out of pure meanness of spirit, or in retaliation. You can see it for yourself and this is SOP for them. Link after link, thread after thread on Nexus is filled with venom regarding this community. Still, you are giving them credibility they do not deserve in the slightest regard.

It is sad to see members of Avalon disrespecting a whistleblower and witness of Kerry Cassidy's while ignoring his revelations about things that ring true. Put these accusations aside for a minute and take a deep breath.

A famous attorney in San Francisco, used an example of his ability to defend even a dog bite case and win.

1. My dog was tied to a tree and if you got injured, it's your fault.
2. You provoked my dog and he bit you.
3. What dog?

Shipley says, Bill Woods is not their (Seal) dog. Who could possibly benefit if Woods is discredited? TPTW and their disinformation agents. Lost in this mud slinging contest ~ is the fact that prior to 911, our troops were bombing civilians and villages when we were NOT at war with Iraq and this was prior to 911 while we slept. This is against international law. Then, there is Looking Glass and an ET instructor. Who benefits if we miss the forest for the trees. Well, you do. We all do.

Think about it and there is more that we haven't gotten to yet from Bill Woods due to these vicious attacks, clouding our vista, and our ability to see through the haze and onslaught. Where there is smoke, there is fire ~ who benefits and please knock off the $1 donation accusations. His information so far is worth trillions in new wars alone we weren't aware existed prior to his testimony! Are you this blind? It is no wonder we are in such bad shape as a nation and people! Reading these comments, tells me, we may deserve it. We've earned our own imprisonment. Still, you sleep!

Had Shipley any credibility, he'd be in an interview with Kerry or Bill in an open forum instead of huddling with those already discredited Ex-Avalonans on Nexus. Their motive is to sling mud, spread disinformation, and derail a Camelot witness who has now testified to the misdeeds at a very high level prior to 911. We are not paying attention.

We are not listening to these misdeeds and putting them into perspective because of the flak and disinformation spewing forth. SOP for the TPTW. It's just another part of their game of retribution, denial, and it's gotten ugly to witness ~ especially when it is mirrored back from Nexus to us and takes root in the dank soil of discontent.

At the very least, please let us have some respect for the creator of Avalon, and Kerry Cassidy, please. It's the least we can do. It is one thing to have an honest debate but this goes beyond the pale and there are ulterior motives to seriously consider in this instance regarding the source. Is there anyone actually awake and aware here? You've been derailed in your search for truth and blinded by the light.

christian
8th February 2012, 10:26

Respectfully, Kerry is not an expert in this, she is a film maker, she is free to provide the proof of this if it is indeed fact. I have to disagree according to the law and to the testimony of those who do know. And further more, she is a journalist and should be looking at both sides of this and presenting both views.

I know, officially there are essentially only confidential, secret and top secret exist. Three basic clearance levels, that's it. Do you really believe that, do you believe the courts who tell you so and the "people who do know" that? I'd rather call it "people who believe/proclaim that".

In Philip Corso's manuscript for "Dawn of a New Age" it says:

During my military career at one time or another, I counted
nine clearances above "Top Secret," granted to me. These
included cryptographic, satellites, code and intercept, special
operational clearances and the "Eyes Only" category of special
White House (NSC) matters . They made available to me ali matters
within the government which included "UFO" information. My
colleagues of the NSC staff did not know of my special
clearances, Only CD. Jackson, my superior, and the President's
special assistant and President Eisenhower knew of the
clearances. Later, I filled in Senator Strom Thurmond and the
Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Hon. John A.
McCormick.

I was granted three operational clearances which could only
evolve after granting of the other clearances. For example, one
& two were granted after a lie detector test; three, four, five
and six were what I called the "Masonic Ritual"; seven, eight and
nine followed. These clearances vary from time to time, change,
are dropped or added to. Soon after, I was placed on the U.S.
Army General Staff Corp. and wore the green General Staff star
emblem on my blouse or shirt pocket .

http://www.openminds.tv/corso-notes/

I do find Kerry is an expert on whistleblowers with high clearance levels. Demanding from her, that she should entertain the point of view, that no security clearance above top secret exists is like demanding to entertain the point of view, that 9-11 was done by terrorists with boxcutters, which is still the official story and if any of her whistleblowers tells otherwise, he must be a liar.

If the 'authorities' would tell us about all the above top secret clearances, we would of course be curious, why so many and what is hidden there, hence this is not publicized. I very much assume you know this and that you only play the naive...

If you want to discredit Bill Wood, I would choose another approach. "Above top secret does not exist" doesn't work out to well, who's gonna believe that?

BestLion
8th February 2012, 10:55
I hope so Tommy ..........At the momment Bill Brockbrader is up against the ropes......

i'm prepared to be patiant ......Goodluck...Steve...

Well.. I think Mr Shipley has 100s of former navy Seals that will back him and say 'yes he was a seal' I have yet to see 1 seal come forward and say 'Bill Wood was a seal' not 1!
I would say at this point Bill Wood is not against the ropes but down for the count!

Tarka the Duck
8th February 2012, 12:51
Had Shipley any credibility, he'd be in an interview with Kerry or Bill in an open forum instead of huddling with those already discredited Ex-Avalonans on Nexus

That would be very interesting Darla - how about suggesting it to Kerry?
What a brilliant idea!

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 13:00
Had Shipley any credibility, he'd be in an interview with Kerry or Bill in an open forum instead of huddling with those already discredited Ex-Avalonans on Nexus. Their motive is to sling mud, spread disinformation, and derail a Camelot witness who has now testified to the misdeeds at a very high level prior to 911. We are not paying attention.

Shipley did contact Kerry Cassidy, she had the opportunity to interview him., instead she told him it was over his head. I understand where this is coming from, a sense of loyalty to Kerry. I need to state again as some seem to have missed it, this is not an attack on Kerry Cassidy or Camelot. It is merely the other side of the story that people havent heard or havent been shown. However there are more closing there eyes and ears saying, nope dont want to see it, nope dont want to hear it. The problem is not with Shipley and the other individuals stepping forward, the problem is elsewhere. However, not to worry we will not burden you with the other side of this story here any longer. It is clear most are not interested in seeing facts and evidenve that could possibly lead to the truth. You would rather drag truth into the street and beat the hell out of it, because it frightens you. (Just a personal opinion) So, I say goodbye to you all, goodbye Avalon I will trouble you with the truth no further.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ilie or Paul, go ahead and close my account here if you would please.

jaybee
8th February 2012, 13:35

Shipley did contact Kerry Cassidy, she had the opportunity to interview him., instead she told him it was over his head. I understand where this is coming from, a sense of loyalty to Kerry. I need to state again as some seem to have missed it, this is not an attack on Kerry Cassidy or Camelot. It is merely the other side of the story that people havent heard or havent been shown. However there are more closing there eyes and ears saying, nope dont want to see it, nope dont want to hear it. The problem is not with Shipley and the other individuals stepping forward, the problem is elsewhere. However, not to worry we will not burden you with the other side of this story here any longer. It is clear most are not interested in seeing facts and evidenve that could possibly lead to the truth. You would rather drag truth into the street and beat the hell out of it, because it frightens you. (Just a personal opinion) So, I say goodbye to you all, goodbye Avalon I will trouble you with the truth no further.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Many of us are interested in both sides of the story....or perhaps you haven't noticed?

Come on now....that was a bit of a dramatic post wasn't it!

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 13:47
Many of us are interested in both sides of the story....or perhaps you haven't noticed?

I can assure you there is no drama at all in it. The information and facts will be released, I am just thinking that if I do it on any of the forums it will be slapped away. Darla suggested that because I am a member of Nexus that anything I present is tainted or meant to discredit. This is not the case at all. I have to consider if doing it here is the best option for all concerned. This topic of William Brockbrader is certainly explosive all by itself. So in being fair to both Camelot and Avalon, I have to give this some serious thought. Both Bill and Kerry have idone some really good things, there is no question about that. But now we face something that could can be mistaken as an attack, and yes it could be damaging. I did choose on my own to look closer at Brockbrader, then was joined by several others. Now we have a tiger by the tail, what to do with it..........

PurpleLama
8th February 2012, 14:00
Whatever information is released will make it's way to avalon, anyhow. Information has it's way of doing that.

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 18:23
For your consideration:

Sir,
I take great personal pleasure in verifying that DONALD WAYNE SHIPLEY is indeed, listed in the SEAL Database (SEAL Teams and precursor units from 1943 to the present day).

Senior Chief SHIPLEY (USN ret.) is listed as having been a successful graduate of Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training in early 1985 and is a respected veteran of service with SEAL Teams on both the east and west coasts. Senior Chief SHIPLEY is extensively experienced and highly respected for his efforts in identifying SEAL imposters; his accomplishments and his aid to Civic, Law Enforcement, and Court officials in this regard are a matter of public record. You should be aware that most REAL SEALs will NOT be upset with you for checking their credentials. They are aware of the massive number of people making false SEAL claims, and are genuinely pleased when "civilians" take an interest in exposing the phonies.

I must stress that although I am a US Navy veteran and a former SEAL myself, I am a civilian performing in an entirely unofficial role. For formal/official US NAVY confirmation of my findings regarding Senior Chief SHIPLEY’s SEAL credentials you may contact the FOIA COORDINATOR at the NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE COMMAND in San Diego, California, by calling (619) 522-2822 (M-F 8am-5pm), and you may also wish to submit a formal FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT inquiry in writing addressed to:

Commander
Naval Special Warfare Command
FOIA Coordinator
2000 Trident Way
San Diego, CA 92155

When next you speak with Senior Chief SHIPLEY, please feel free to tell him that you checked him out... you might even show him a copy of this message. I’m sure he'll get a laugh out of it all. If you have the opportunity, please tell him a fellow SEAL Teammate sends him warmest regards.

Very Respectfully,
Steve Robinson
RM2(SEAL) USN 1970-1978
SEAL Team ONE
Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
Defense Analyst – Soviet Threat specialization 1981-1993
UDT-SEAL Association - Member
POW Network Board of Directors
Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
Author - "NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters"

So far we have found:

ASVAB scores he stated he aced and got a perfect score

Lies

Navy Seal

Lies

consensual sex with a 16 year old (rape 99.99m 12-15)

Lies

Area 51 trained by a Alien

Lies

Donation drives to support brockbrader based on his testimony

Truth

A conection to SaLuSa GFL and chanelling of which a history is rising to the surface (to be confirmed)

A sudden shift to being having been under mind control. (evidence?) a mental evaluation could provide some insights if William Brockbrader is willing.

This touches the surface of the subject, and raises many flags that deserve hard questions and a more than a passing glance. However that is entirely up to the individual.

Tarka the Duck
8th February 2012, 18:59
Thank you for that simple summary, Whitehaze.

Do you have the documentation to prove that?

Thanks

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 19:08
Another letter for your consideration:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=13535&d=1328727929

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you for that simple summary, Whitehaze.

Do you have the documentation to prove that?

Thanks

Of course I do. And after speaking with several individuals who know what these numbers represent, Brockbrader neither aced the test or got a perfect score. Another Lie

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=13541&d=1328740957

Edit to add: I blued out his SS number for obvious reasons

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 19:19
Senior Chief Don Shipley's letter concerning Brockbraders claim:

Sir,

I greatly appreciate your interest in upholding the honor of the US Navy SEAL Teams, and your search for the TRUTH. Before answering your questions I must make clear that I am a private individual, not affiliated with the US Dept. of Defense or any other government organization. My efforts to expose SEAL imposters are performed as a service to the public, and in honor of my fallen SEAL Teammates… men who truly earned the right to the title “US NAVY SEAL” but who are no longer able to stand forward in defense of their honor, their reputations, and their TEAMs.

If the name you provided is spelled correctly, I do NOT find a listing in the SEAL Database (SEAL Teams and predecessor units from 1943 to the Present Day) for anyone named WILLIAM/BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCK AKA WILLIAM BROCKBRADER. I have also examined possible alternate spellings, and names with similar pronunciations without finding any that appear to be applicable.

Unless he has undertaken the unlikely action of a legal name change (an action for which there would be evidence in the form of court documentation) since his claimed participation in SEAL training, and based upon the information you have provided, I can state conclusively that WILLIAM BROCKBRADER has NEVER COMPLETED SEAL training, and he is not now, nor was he ever a Navy SEAL, a Navy UDT “Frogman”, a member of any Naval Combat Demolition Unit (NCDU), or a member of the Naval Amphibious Scouts & Raiders (S&R).

Many SEAL imposters when confronted with the information I have provided will resort to claiming that their records are sealed, burned or their SEAL Operations were Classified and that there are no official records of them.

Before any classified operations may be undertaken as a SEAL Operator, a man must first successfully complete the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) Training program and then the follow-on secondary training program. The names of all those who successfully graduate from that training program sequence are compiled in the SEAL database. Later participation in classified operations has "no impact" on whether or not a person is listed as a graduate of the training program.

There are records of every man who has qualified for the title of “SEAL”; there have been and will continue to be secret missions, but there are NO secret SEALs.

Once again I must stress that although I am a US Navy veteran, and a former SEAL, I am a civilian performing in an entirely unofficial role. I recommend that you obtain a formal/official US NAVY statement regarding Mr. WILLIAM BROCKBRADER's claimed SEAL credentials. To do so you may contact the PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICE at the NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE COMMAND in San Diego by calling (619) 522-2822, or you may contact the FOIA COORDINATOR at the NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE COMMAND in San Diego, California, and submit a formal FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT inquiry in writing addressed to:

Commander

Naval Special Warfare Command

FOIA Coordinator

2000 Trident Way

San Diego, CA 92155

Thank you again for your concern in this matter, and for your assistance in upholding the honor of the US Navy SEAL Teams. If I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter, please contact me at your convenience.

Respectfully, Don Shipley BUD/S 131, SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO.

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 19:31
Pertaining to the felony rape charges: (apologies) 99.99m is a 3rd degree felony rape of a minor child

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=13537&d=1328729382

RMorgan
8th February 2012, 19:52
Whitehaze,

Thank you so much for helping us searching for the truth.

Personally, I have no interest in discrediting any individual.

However, in this case, all I want is to avoid that my fellows, truth seekers, to fall for any other hoax, scam or trap like this.

Unfortunately, the alternative media/scene is full of charlatans. If we can unmask at least one of them, it´s already a good start in order to preserve the general alternative media credibility.

Thank you again and please, keep sharing your evidences.

Regards,

Raf.

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 20:00
There is much more to the background of William N Brockbrader, and we are looking at it all very closely. I state again that this takes time and a lot of work to verify. I will continue to release the information, as long as it is welcomed at Avalon. For now I have to return to working on this and I hope everyone understands the importance of seeing as much of a complete picture to reach a rational conclusion.

I would also like to say that if anyone has any information to offer one way or the other, I am willing to view as are many others. Help us to see the entire picture from all sides.

Scott
8th February 2012, 22:24
I would also add, after speaking to a RET Air Force black ops guy that the idea of Above top secret has been greatly exaggerated, The highest clearance is a Top Secret clearance. BUT there are over a hundred lateral clearances called SCIs and SAPs.

SCI stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information. So you could have a Top Secret clearance on a starship and have a SAP giving you access information and data to do your job on this starship program alone.
Simply put a SCI is for INFORMATION.

Special Access Program Categories and Types: Categories. There are three categories of SAPs:
(1) Acquisition and logistics;
(2) Intelligence; and
(3) Operations and Support.
Types. There are two types of service component SAPs, Acknowledged and Unacknowledged.
The F-117 started off as a Black Unacknowledged Program. Then when it went public, it changed to Acknowledged

*Corporate programs fall under other designations.*

P.S this could all be solved with 1 picture, just 1 picture of William (I was taught Remote Viewing by an alien) Brockbrader with his Seal team, graduating BUDs training is one of the "Kodak moments" of life, guys who actually make it through that course use up whole rolls of film and fill up memory cards with images of the guys who make it through with them.

Scott

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 22:34
I would also add, after speaking to a RET Air Force black ops guy that the idea of Above top secret has been greatly exaggerated, The highest clearance is a Top Secret clearance. BUT there are over a hundred lateral clearances called SCIs and SAPs.

SCI stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information. So you could have a Top Secret clearance on a starship and have a SAP giving you access information and data to do your job on this starship program alone.
Simply put a SCI is for INFORMATION.

Special Access Program Categories and Types: Categories. There are three categories of SAPs:
(1) Acquisition and logistics;
(2) Intelligence; and
(3) Operations and Support.
Types. There are two types of service component SAPs, Acknowledged and Unacknowledged.
The F-117 started off as a Black Unacknowledged Program. Then when it went public, it changed to Acknowledged

*Corporate programs fall under other designations.*

P.S this could all be solved with 1 picture, just 1 picture of William (I was taught Remote Viewing by an alien) Brockbrader with his Seal team, graduating BUDs training is one of the "Kodak moments" of life, guys who actually make it through that course use up whole rolls of film and fill up memory cards with images of the guys who make it through with them.

Scott

I can verify that this conversation took place as I was also present for it.

jaybee
8th February 2012, 22:46
thanks for not leaving and for continuing to present info.....

christian
8th February 2012, 23:12

Lies

Navy Seal

Lies

Area 51 trained by a Alien

Lies

The plain truth there is, for reasons of classification and/or possible alteration of records, you and I and Don and all the others simply don't know this and will probably not find conclusive evidence either for or against Bill.

consensual sex with a 16 year old (rape 99.99m 12-15)

Lies

That's not what Don said in your interview, he said the age 12-15 was concluded based on the the time Bill was sentenced to. The "99.99" is simply a unspecified placeholder and "m" means military. Now the time he was sentenced to might be quite arbitrary, if his testimony is true, that they only brought up this case with the girl because of his tomahawk issue, that they were just looking for something to have him court marshalled.

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 23:20
That's not what Don said in your interview, he said the age 12-15 was concluded based on the the time Bill was sentenced to. The "99.99" is simply a unspecified placeholder and "m" means military. Now the time he was sentenced to might be quite arbitrary, if his testimony is true, that they only brought up this case with the girl because of his tomahawk issue, that they were just looking for something to have him court marshalled.

Nowhere in my post did I say Senior Chief Don Shipley said or verified this. The ages 12 to 15 is based on Utah law and sentencing. Military courts usually follow state laws where a crime occurs. There is no question that a crime was committed against a minor child.

christian
8th February 2012, 23:36
Right, you said "99.99m 12-15", which makes no sense. Don knows this and expressed himself accordingly, I just pointed that out.
You say yourself, the assumption, that the girl was 12-15 is based on the sentence, but the sentence from a military court is only usually following state laws and if Bill's story is true, than his case is very unsual.
A "minor" is typically someone below the age of 18.

I have no beef with anyone, I apply scrutiny to any claim.

Neither do I, nor do I not believe Bill Wood's claims, just for the record. Whether or not his story is true, in both cases I wouldn't expect to find any official records for his outrageous claims, so what.

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 23:42
Tomohawk missiles are stored and launched from a pressurized canister that protects it during transportation and storage and acts as a launch tube. These canisters are racked in Armored Box Launchers (ABL), commonly found on Iowa class battleships such as the USS Iowa, USS New Jersey, USS Missouri, and USS Wisconsin. These canisters are also in Vertical Launch Systems (VLS) in other surface ships, Capsule Launch Systems (CLS) in the later Los Angeles class submarines, and in submarines' torpedo tubes. All ABL equipped ships have been decommissioned.

For submarine-launched missiles (called UGM-109s), after being ejected by gas pressure (vertically via the VLS) or by water impulse (horizontally via the torpedo tube), the missile exits the water and a solid-fuel booster is ignited for the first few seconds of airborne flight until transition to cruise.

After achieving flight, the missile's wings are unfolded for lift, the airscoop is exposed and the turbofan engine is employed for cruise flight. Over water, the Tomahawk uses inertial guidance or GPS to follow a preset course; once over land, the missile's guidance system is aided by Terrain Contour Matching (TERCOM). Terminal guidance is provided by the Digital Scene Matching Area Correlation (DSMAC) system or GPS, producing a claimed accuracy of about 10 meters.

The Tomahawk Weapon System consists of the missile, Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC)/Afloat Planning System, and either the Tomahawk Weapon Control System (on surface ships) or Combat Control System (for submarines).

Tomohawk missles are launched from ships or submarines, they weigh in at a whopping 2900 pounds. The launch systems are extremely complex. And as far as this INDIGO clearance is concerned, it is not a clearance.

Data Transport Device (DTD) – Magnetic disks on which the CMSA writes TLAM
mission data for loading into Tomahawk missiles. Firing units program the mission data
from the DTDs into missiles upon receipt of INDIGO messages

This is yet another lie

I had to go back and listen to his description of the Tomohawk missle in the interview. And what he is describing sounds like a Tactical Tomohawk Missle which was not used until 2004. It was not in use during the years he claimed to have served 1992 to 2000.

Lazlo
9th February 2012, 00:04
Whitehaze,

One thing I was curious about, and I believe that it got missed earlier in the thread:

There is a judgement againt him from Weber State University. Have you been able to track this down? According to the dates, ages, and timelines, it isn't clear when he attended college. Based on his birth date of Oct 22, 1972 and his military start date of July 1 ,1991 he either graduated from high school at 17 and then spent 1 term in college before going into the Navy, or else he took some classes after he was already enlisted, but they didn't really have online courses then....or the court judgement was for schooling not paid after he was released in 2003.

Anyway, this one stood out because it could definitely put him at a specific place in a specific time period, whereas the other judgements could have been for credit cards, car loans, etc and are not as specific.

I wasn't able to track down the specifics of the case, but I did learn that the state circuit courts were consolidated into the district courts before the end of 1997 (would indicate that the case was decided before 1998)...so this leads back to an early high school graduation and then a decision to join the military after trying college.

I may all be nothing, but then again it may be something key.

WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER

Whitehaze
9th February 2012, 00:14
Whitehaze,

One thing I was curious about, and I believe that it got missed earlier in the thread:

There is a judgement againt him from Weber State University. Have you been able to track this down? According to the dates, ages, and timelines, it isn't clear when he attended college. Based on his birth date of Oct 22, 1972 and his military start date of July 1 ,1991 he either graduated from high school at 17 and then spent 1 term in college before going into the Navy, or else he took some classes after he was already enlisted, but they didn't really have online courses then....or the court judgement was for schooling not paid after he was released in 2003.

Anyway, this one stood out because it could definitely put him at a specific place in a specific time period, whereas the other judgements could have been for credit cards, car loans, etc and are not as specific.

I wasn't able to track down the specifics of the case, but I did learn that the state circuit courts were consolidated into the district courts before the end of 1997 (would indicate that the case was decided before 1998)...so this leads back to an early high school graduation and then a decision to join the military after trying college.

I may all be nothing, but then again it may be something key.

WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER

Thank you for pointing this out, we are looking at this and the rest as well. Looking at dates and locations does provide insight to where and what he was doing. This is difficult as Brockbrader has moved around quite often, 25 times over a 10 year period. Although not illegal to move from one place to another, it is unusual.

Matts
9th February 2012, 00:20
What say records and what happens in reality may sometimes differ. What seems the bigger scandal? The truth in the records or behind them?

Cottage Rose
9th February 2012, 00:22

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I agree. Whitehaze's accusation is a strange reverse psychology meme. None of this is frightening. We are in a search for truth and I strongly disagree with what I discern as accepting shill Shipley's disinfo campaign of Brockbrader.

Whitehaze
9th February 2012, 00:33
I agree. Whitehaze's accusation is a strange reverse psychology meme. None of this is frightening. We are in a search for truth and I strongly disagree with what I discern as accepting shill Shipley's disinfo campaign of Brockbrader.

I respect your opinion Rose, and I have used nothing strange in my wording. If it was only Shipley stating this it might lend some weight to what you are saying, however there are a lot more than just Shipley. Please go back and look at some of the letters of verification I have provided. Thus far everyone is saying William N Brockbrader was never a Navy SEAL, and there is not one person coming forward that says he was. So please do not accuse me of using reverse psychology, this simply is not true. I made a statement that was my opinion and that is all.

Edit to add: Rose do you have evidence to provide that states Don Shipley and the others are running a disinfo campaign or is this just your opinion on the matter?

Antonia
9th February 2012, 01:18
Wow.... all this nit picking... I don't know if Bill is lying or not for sure... but I know body language and I feel he is telling the truth.... he never said he had perfect whats it ..cant remember the name of the test... he said he had near perfect IE very high... Mr Shiply said that it was a "high score... not perfect".... Bill Broakbrader said ..".Offcially Seal team 9 doesn't exist... so dont look for it.." and what do you all do? Go look for it in the offical records!!? and then humf and stomp because you can't find it? I may be naive and sure maybe Bill Broakbrader... saw there was no record of a Seal Team 9 so it was a great cover to say he was part of it.... or maybe he really was? but don't get all up set because you can't find record of him or seal team 9... if what he says is true is some one people in the Black Opps higherarchy will off course destroy any record off?...then there is the rape..Bill said he was convicted of Statutory Rape with a sixteen year old.... the records exposed here on this thread say exactly that Statutory.... and the age of consent was he thought 18 ...but he then corrected it during the interview... when new info was passed on to him about the age of consent... Look all Im saying is why is every one so outraged at any thing he said... it was great info and positive and helpful why would he want to endanger his life just to sell a book? I think this great outrage at what he said proves mind control and controled opposition and you are all falling victim to the PTB... If you like what he said then great ,,if you don't then dont listen and move on... I cant believe you are getting your knickers in a twist over this when there is far bigger fish to fry and problems to solve and plots and big world issues that need all this energy an fever.... keep at it and stay united but go fight the real villains... they are numerous and really big and bad.... and they ARE united...

Sidney
9th February 2012, 01:32
This is just all very weird. I have to agree with Antonia. I'm not saying I believe every word BILL B. says, but, I don't trust Shipley SIMPLY because of his military status. If the US gov t wants to make somebodys records disappear, I am sure it would be a VERY SIMPLE push of a couple buttons.

Whitehaze
9th February 2012, 01:54
he never said he had perfect whats it ..cant remember the name of the test... he said he had near perfect IE very high

At 9:30 roughly he clearly states he not only scored very high on the test, he got a perfect score on the test. As to SEAL team 9, Don Shipley explained this in great detail in the first interview, and then even further in the second interview. There are no secret SEAL teams.

I am not outraged and I am not a victim of mind control or the PTB. I am looking at this very closely and see no reason not to share the findings. William Brockbrader has made many claims and many remain unchecked or verified. If he had a message that was positive and was helpful, then I ask why the need to embellish the story with lies? Why not simply deliver the message and be done with it?

There are people who want to know why William N Brockbrader made these claims and if these claims are true or not. And there are people that are tired of these individuals who remain unchecked. This one happened to get all the wrong attention and now not only are eyes on him here, but eyes are on him from out there.

Matts
9th February 2012, 02:12
What may happen to checked individuals - B. Manning surely could tell us some impressions.

astrid
9th February 2012, 03:21
Whitehaze, are you therefore saying that there is no compartmentalization of the military.
Is it not possible that those you are talking to that are bringing forth this evidence,
do not know the full story??

Ie, How could they possibly know all that goes on?
What does Shipley think of MK ULTRA? Has he ever heard of Majestic, etc, etc.

They might fully believe that what they know is the truth, but who has the whole picture of any of this??

Just things to consider here.
i'm not saying the"BW" material is fact or fiction, but can we really assess this through
( more mainstream) military means that may not be fully informed themselves?

There was never a Seal team 6 either, but then suddenly there was......
that in itself tells us that secret Seal teams are not implausible, yes??

Cottage Rose
9th February 2012, 03:36
he never said he had perfect whats it ..cant remember the name of the test... he said he had near perfect IE very high

At 9:30 roughly he clearly states he not only scored very high on the test, he got a perfect score on the test. As to SEAL team 9, Don Shipley explained this in great detail in the first interview, and then even further in the second interview. There are no secret SEAL teams.

I am not outraged and I am not a victim of mind control or the PTB. I am looking at this very closely and see no reason not to share the findings. William Brockbrader has made many claims and many remain unchecked or verified. If he had a message that was positive and was helpful, then I ask why the need to embellish the story with lies? Why not simply deliver the message and be done with it?

There are people who want to know why William N Brockbrader made these claims and if these claims are true or not. And there are people that are tired of these individuals who remain unchecked. This one happened to get all the wrong attention and now not only are eyes on him here, but eyes are on him from out there.

Indeed, military witnesses??? I will draw an analogy with the John Kerry Swift Boat disinfo campaign. There was an instigator, and plenty of military "witnesses" in that episode as well. :sleep:.

astrid
9th February 2012, 04:03
The other thing is, that Kerry has spoken to Shipley personally about this.
To quote her, (she just responded to me asking her about this).

"I already spoke to Shipley... he's just doing his job
he has no access to above top secret
and no knowledge of anything above his pay grade."

So can we still count his "evidence" in as being valid??
Sure it's his "truth" and a "truth" but "the truth" ??

I'm not sure that you can 100% say that, given he is not privy to
areas relating to this particular "sector" we are discussing here.

Again let me be clear here, I'm not saying "BW" is either fact or fiction,
just that the way you are going about trying to prove or disprove it
might not be the best way, given that there is so many walls between
the open military and the secret military. And I'm fairly sure that this
is something that we can agree on as a fact, given that its been spoken
about by so many credible witnesses again and again.

spiritwind
9th February 2012, 09:15
This is just all very weird. I have to agree with Antonia. I'm not saying I believe every word BILL B. says, but, I don't trust Shipley SIMPLY because of his military status. If the US gov t wants to make somebodys records disappear, I am sure it would be a VERY SIMPLE push of a couple buttons.

I have family who have been and are in the military now. I cannot say anymore but I do know the above to be true from my own experience. Everything is very compartmentalized and anyone on the inside who starts to figure it out either keeps their mouth shut or, well, things do tend to happen, not good things either.

Paul
9th February 2012, 09:33
If I had been a member of some unit in the Navy that was like their Seals, but was completely separate from and Secret from the existing known Seal teams, then I would not call myself a Seal. I might at most say my unit was like Seals in this way and that, but (out of respect for another) the Seals were better at this, whereas my unit focused more on that ... or some such words.

Seals, Rangers, Green Berets, Delta Forces, and the other badasses of the military (http://listverse.com/2010/01/11/top-10-badasses-of-the-worlds-special-forces/), ... they have their pride.

I doubt the existence of a unit that was both (1) one of these forces and (2) in no way party to or visible to others of that force ... quite simply such strikes me as an oxymoron.

If you're no part of the other Seals ... you're not a Seal. If your training was just as tough, and if your official unit name said your unit was a Seal unit, then I'd suggest you say that ... describe the training and explain the official unit name, but decline to label oneself a Seal.

spiritguide
9th February 2012, 10:02

What about before 2009, did it exist then?

Is not this issue classified in itself and not divulged under the secrecy and national security act?

The statement raises more questions than it satisfies.

How deep can we go down this rabbit hole?

:peace:

Alan
9th February 2012, 12:27
A simple truth -- there is simply no way to prove a particular Black Govt Project does NOT exist. Period. Just because someone's never heard of it means NOTHING.

Not defending BW/BB, just pointing out that denying the possibility of "secret" Seal team is a fruitless endeavor. We should all be focusing on other parts of the story.

Whitehaze
9th February 2012, 12:46
Whitehaze, are you therefore saying that there is no compartmentalization of the military.
Is it not possible that those you are talking to that are bringing forth this evidence,
do not know the full story??

Ie, How could they possibly know all that goes on?
What does Shipley think of MK ULTRA? Has he ever heard of Majestic, etc, etc.

They might fully believe that what they know is the truth, but who has the whole picture of any of this??

Just things to consider here.
i'm not saying the"BW" material is fact or fiction, but can we really assess this through
( more mainstream) military means that may not be fully informed themselves?

There was never a Seal team 6 either, but then suddenly there was......
that in itself tells us that secret Seal teams are not implausible, yes??

Nobody is saying that there is no compartmentalization. What was explained pertaining to SEALs is how the teams were formed and how they were numbered. Don Shipley did talk about SEAL team 6 in his interviews. This is based on history and fact, not rumor or 'what ifs'. All that is being presented here are facts that can be provided. We did not ask about MK Ultra as this did not have anything to do with Navy SEALs. Again, Senior Chief Don Shipley spoke about what he does know and backed up his statements.

Edit to add: Does anyone have anything to show Shipley lied? (not what ifs or maybe's) Does anyone have anything to show that can back up what Brockbrader claimed? (not what ifs or maybe's) I state again, I consider everything that can be provided. Brockbrader should be able to provide something even if its just one photo, and he should to clear this up. yes?

Sidney
9th February 2012, 16:43
If BB/BW had to flee to safety with only the clothes on his back, it might not be a simple task to provide a photo or anything else. I know that Shiply comes off as a very high ranking respectable military figure. You have to remember though, the lies are different at every level. EVERY LEVEL.. There are also high ranking law officials in my town, and every other town in the US (well almost). How many of them do you think are knowledgeable on all of the subjects covered by PC and PA ? I am sorry, but there is an EXTREMELY low percentage (under a fraction of a percent, most likely) of population that is fully awake and aware of the true reality in which we all live. There are so few of us, that it really is scary. I have seen way too much weirdness and corruption. I am old, and wise and even little ol me was visited by the MIB at my freekin retail job, for poking around and researching things "they" don't want us knowing about. And believe me, they have their ways of shutting people up. They stop at NOTHING. They are very very good at dis-crediting people.
I have been targeted (still am)
I have been mind controlled.
My entire immediate family has been victim to directed energy weapons.
They mind controlled others, in order to discredit me.
They tore my entire family apart. (temporarily), but they still are working on us (my family) currently.

Can I prove any of this? Hell no. People would throw me in a padded room and throw away the key if i even tried to.

My experiences in life seem very parallel to BB/BWs.

Could BB be a fraud? Of course. So could I, So could Bill Ryan, and Kerry and Alex Jones. and on and on. Does it matter? NO! NO! and NO!

I am telling you, that everything that BB said TPTW do, they freeking do it. They terrorize people, they kill tens of thousands of innocent people on a regular basis, and have been doing this for literally centuries. Anyone who tries to speak out, or go against "them" either disappears, is killed in an accident, or mysteriously dies of some fast growing disease.,,, or becomes a targeted individual for life. This is a known fact.

Was BB a SEAL or not? That seems to be the main question here. He could have been mind controlled to make up that he was a SEAL, just so this could blow up in his face later. But He said he was a member of a "non exsistent" Seal team. That was his original testimony.

At this point, I don't even care if BB is who he says he is or not. I know what I have been through, and I am looking at the motives here. Whats the motive for someone like BB sharing this info. To help wake people up. Whats his motive for asking for dotations? If he has nothing but the clothes on his back, hes probably hungry and needs to buy basic living essentials. He may need to pay off the fine for his "legal" issues.
So What. Whoever sent him their dollar did so without having a gun put to their head. They "donated". Because they CHOSE TO DO SO WITH THEIR FREE WILL.

This whole SEAL Bullsh** is distracting people from other issues that are alot more important, like all of US innocent people out here that are being mind controlled via directed energy weapons, being tracked via our own cell phones, being followed, having our every move monitored via aircraft, drones equipped with cameras, and god knows what. WAKE UP PEOPLE. Look around you. Look at the freekin fake stars in the sky, the fake clouds, the fake weather, subliminals on tv, police officers committing crimes, instead of protecting the general public. I could go on and on and on. BB/BW looks "to me" like your every day mind controlled victim. I've been researching this stuff for years. I don't care of you believe me or not, because I believe in the reality that I have seen and lived up close and personal.

Shiplys motive????? Um its kind of a no brainer.

Tarka the Duck
9th February 2012, 16:51

Can you please explain it anyway, for the sake of clarity?

Sidney
9th February 2012, 17:02

Can you please explain it anyway, for the sake of clarity?

First of all its damage control.

Second of all, He is obviously a high ranking SEAL, and of course if he believes someone is fraudulently passing themselves off as a SEAL when they're not, then it is his rightful duty to uphold the reputation of the group in itself. My guess, is that Shiply is oblivious to the depth of the rabbit hole. If this is the case, that is not his fault, it is simply not been his time for waking up yet.
Most people are oblivious. Thats why PA PC COast to Coast, are talking about thise things, and not ABC CBS and FOX.

edit:
For the sake of our very hard working military men and women out there, many of them do so, for freedom, for us, to better themselves and within the boundries of what they believe is right. They too are victims because they lack the information that some of us hold.

I wish someone would have kicked me in the butt 40 years ago and said hey, "wake up, look around you". But they didn't.

I had to learn the way that I did. Slowly and painfully. The truth is just that. Painful. That is why it is so hard, expecially for military people i think. They want to believe that that they are participating in is for the better of things.

I believe this all boils down to 2 things. We are either awake, or we are not.
Unfortunately, for those of us that are awake, TPTB can very easily make our lives miserable. They have the funds, and they have the technology. It's as simple as that.

BB says that by the end of the year, there will be a huge awakening. Lots of folks are saying that. I think its probably true, otherwise, they wouldnt be going to the extremes to shut him up. That is how they operate.

Tarka the Duck
9th February 2012, 17:06
As with most of these things, I suppose it comes down to a matter of choice...which story you choose to believe.
Those who think Brockbrader is a fraud will continue to believe that, perhaps until there is evidence to the contrary.
Those who think he's the real deal will continue to believe that, even in the face of the evidence which has and is still being presented.

RMorgan
9th February 2012, 17:25
Hey folks,

I´ll be brief.

Let me say how these things work accordingly to the law. Let´s supposed this is a trial, a judgment.

The accusation show evidences against the defendant.

The defendant can and is supposed to show other evidences in his favor, to prove he is innocent.

If, in the end of the trial, the evidences shown by that accusation team are stronger than the evidences shown by the defense team, the defendant will be considered guilty.

If the evidences shown by the defense team are stronger than those presented by the accusation team, he defendant will be considered innocent and not guilty.

It´s somewhat simple, right?

In this case, this thread is open for both the accusation and defense teams to show their evidences.

Until know, all evidences I can see lead to conclude that Bill Wood is indeed a fraud.

So please, people who defend this man, show your evidences. I don´t see a single one right now in his favor.

Cheers,

Raf.

Cidersomerset
9th February 2012, 18:04
Well.. I think Mr Shipley has 100s of former navy Seals that will back him and say 'yes he was a seal' I have yet to see 1 seal come forward and say 'Bill Wood was a seal' not 1!
I would say at this point Bill Wood is not against the ropes but down for the count!

I agree Bestlion with all those seals after him , Bill Brockbraders fund raising day are over................

If he has anything to give us above what he has already stated, we should listen !!!
I like most are not holding my breath anymore, but after all whatever we think of him
conman or not he has put himself in great danger.....

So as I have said repeatedly the ball is in his court and those of us defending Kerry
are not necessary defending Bill and Whitehaze and Don Shipley are highlighting the case
for the prosecution, perfectly reasonbly and Bill has a lot to answer if he wants us to take his story forward...

I know many think he is just a fraud (maybe so). But we are where we are and it will
take its course...We must not let it get to us , I've been open minded all along and
the evidence is stacking against Bill Wood , but no need to 'lynch' the guy even if
he is a fraud , he is still a human being for all his faults....Steve

Sidney
9th February 2012, 18:48
Your points are absolutely valid considering the legality of it all, but my lack of trust comes from living in a country where our constitutional rights are being stripped away one by one on a daily basis. The laws are enforced by crooks.

Is BB a SEAL? I personally don't care. And I understand, many people do care. It has come to my attention that those with the most money or the biggest lies succeeds. That is the way our society is run these days. If he lied about being a SEAL,,,BFD. Former President Clinton " Did not have sex with that woman". LMAO - That is the angle that I see these things from.

My take, ultimately here (amd this is me personally, I don't want to even try to make anyone think one thing or another, I am just sharing my person opinion) is that every minute of every hour of every day, we have to decide for ourselves who is truthful and who is deceitful. Because, people lie and manipulate and cheat all the time. That is why our planet is in thle mess that its in. It is up to us, individually to decide what are our priorities are when spending time and energy on something (pick your battles if you will).

I get that BB most likely has no record of being a SEAL. That is the issue at hand.

But the biggerr issue FOR ME, is that the(other) words that BB speaks, resonate well with me. Because I know for a fact that slot of it does indeed happen, behind closed doors. Thats why they call it a shadow govt. Because you cannot see it. It is hidden in the dark. All their dirty little secrets (ok not so little) hidden, in the darkness, where records dont exsist.

atman
9th February 2012, 20:24

No matter what the very down-to-earth Senior Chief Don Shipley has brought up as "evidence" against some of the basic claims made by Bill Wood/Brockbrader, no-one has contributed more to the discrediting of Bill Brockbrader as a whistle blower than Bill Brockbrader himself.

While he passionately voices lofty goals and a positive vision for the future, he brandishes so many red flags and he stumbles so much when attempting to describe his personal experiences as a special SEAL, that one has no choice but to consider the possibility that he is embroidering his testimony with exaggeration and fantasy, if not with outright lies.

I certainly applaud those who have tried to verify some of the basic claims made by this man (although, ultimately, they may not be verifiable). To go after the truth on these matters does not mean that one is against the goals or the vision of the man. And it also does not mean that one is going against Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelot (although some most definitely are).

Beyond the basic claims, who can say, really, whether Brockbrader tells the truth or lies or whether he is deluded or suffers from having been subjected to pain-drug-hypnosis when he was in detention?

The following proposition or hypothesis is, I believe, relevant to the discussion...

I would not be surprised if Bill Brockbrader was inspired to become a "whistle blower" and a soon-to-be New-Age author, after reading The Intuitive Warrior, by Michael Jaco (http://www.michaeljaco.com) who served as a Navy Seal for 24 years and who, in his book and in various articles and interviews:

talks about his experiences as an intuitive and as a remote-viewer;
talks about the activation of the pineal gland;
talks about free energy;
talks about the ability to control the weather through the power of intention;
talks about "Ascension" (transition from a three dimensional reality to a four dimensional reality) and about 2012 (as a focus point, not as an end-date);
talks about the Law of One;
appreciates (believes in?) other channeled material, such as Arch Angel Metatron;
highly praises David Wilcock's latest book, Source Field Investigations;
talks openly about some of his past lives;
knows about/mentions Project Camelot (such as in this chat with Rhonda Smith (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/awake/2...ex-navy-seal), at min. 78-80) (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/awake/2010/05/23/chat-with-michael-jaco-author-of-the-intuitive-warrior-ex-navy-seal);
affirms (from personal experience, even as a SEAL) that Love is the most powerful energy in the universe...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrgS1lIMIvYw3cmQXSaPDs1fEY-rhQi-OCreNeaEjDbHQahvt3

There is much, much more on Michael Jaco's website and in his book, but you get the idea... In many ways, it is quite paradoxical to hear/read such information coming from someone who has been employed by the industry of war for a quarter of a century.

But contrary to Bill Brockbrader's evasive answers about his basic SEAL training (who justifies his need to honor the non-disclosure agreements that he signed, so as to stay alive, which is an oxymoron because he later openly talks about much more sensitive information, such as having been trained by a Grey alien in area 51), Michael Jaco has no problem detailing his 24-year career as a SEAL:

http://www.michaeljaco.com/about/

Michael Jaco was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. At 18 years old he enlisted in the United States Navy in November 1978. He started his career as a Navy Hard Hat Diver and served on the USS Florican until he volunteered for Basic Underwater Demolition/Sea Air and Land (BUD/S) training in August 1981. He completed BUD/S training 6 months later with class 116 in February 1982. He served as a Navy SEAL with the following commands:

UDT-12
SEAL TEAM – 5
SEAL TEAM – 6
Naval Special Warfare Development Group
Naval Special Warfare Training Center (BUD/S) 1st phase.
Naval Special Warfare Training Center (Advanced Training)
Naval Special Warfare Unit – 1 (Guam)
SEAL TEAM – 3
United States Naval Academy
SEAL TEAM – 4
While serving with these different commands he acquired the following skills

Combat fighting course (Originator/Head Instructor)
Close Quarters Battle (Instructor)
Combat Swimmer (Instructor)
Lead Climber (Instructor)
Range Safety Officer for: Demolitions, Small Arms Range, and CQB
Freefall Parachutist
Breacher
Master Training Specialist
Jump Master
Dive Supervisor
PADI Instructor for: Open water, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster
Assistant Instructor, Wreck,Search, Deep and Nitrox Diver.
Tracking (Instructor)
Tom Brown’s Tracking, Survival and Awareness Classes (14)
Jungle Environmental Survival Training
Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape
Combat Action in the Panama Invasion
In addition to these skills he maintains a high level of physical fitness by training, and competing in bodybuilding contests. He holds the following Medals and Ribbons of note:

3 Navy Commendation Medals
Joint Achievement Medal
Navy Achievement Medal
Combat Action Ribbon
6 Good Conduct Awards
Expert Pistol Medal
Expert Rifle Medal
He also holds 7 other various Ribbons
He is an expert at accomplishing the impossible and creating courses and training that were never accomplished or levels of achievement thought impossible to attain in the SEAL community. Of Note:

The first ever Hand to Hand/Combat Fighting course for the SEAL .Teams
The first climbing course at a SEAL Team
The most comprehensive Close Quarter Combat (CQC) pre-deployment workup course ran at a SEAL Team.
He achieved many achievements throughout his 24-year career and retired in December 2002.

After retirement from the SEAL teams Michael started his own training organization in which he trains people in tactical awareness skills. In November of 2003 Michael started overseas contract security work protecting government officials.

We have read/heard what Senior Chief Don Shipley has to say about Bill Brockbrader's claim of having been a SEAL in the elusive SEAL Team - 9. It sure would be interesting to find out what ex-Navy SEAL Michael Jaco thinks about Bill Brockbrader and some of his claims, even the most outlandish ones. Being a published author and being well informed in and in agreement with many subject matters that are of interest to this community, he would possibly accept to be interviewed.

Lazlo
9th February 2012, 20:32
Atman,

That may be the most thought provoking post yet on this entire subject.

And now I'm off to do some digging :ranger:

Whitehaze
9th February 2012, 22:56
A new video from Brockbrader for your consideration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwH3qT3fmY&feature=player_embedded

Lazlo
9th February 2012, 23:23
:shocked::popcorn:

First 6 minutes and he was about to throw Kerry under the bus before he got pulled back in by Lisa. This might get even more interesting.

:boom:

Cottage Rose
10th February 2012, 01:12
Corey Feldman, the Hollywood actor Bill Brockbrader mentioned in the recent livestream as a possible witness against the Hollywood pedophile ring who would be protected if he came forward.... has apparently revealed names today:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/t1larg.feldman.corey_-e1326117076314.jpg

Corey Feldman Will Reveal the Name of Two Hollywood Pedophiles That Abused Him

By VC | January 9th, 2012 | Category: Latest News | 116 comments

Corey Feldman caused quite a stir a few months ago when he revealed that pedophilia was rampant in Hollywood (see the article Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars). He now plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood men who abused him while he was a minor in an upcoming tell-all book. Some critics said: “Why doesn’t he go to the police instead of attempting to make money off a book?”. Two answers immediately come to mind: First, I am not convinced that the LAPD will be too cooperative in investigating and arresting highly powerful, highly connected Hollywood handlers. Secondly, I am pretty sure that the statue of limitations has expired, making prosecution invalid today. Finally, these people (and this industry as a whole) need to be exposed to the public. Here’s an article and a video about Feldman.

‘I will reveal the names of TWO Hollywood paedophiles that abused me,’ says Corey Feldman

As a teenage star Corey Feldman starred in some classic movies and became an eighties Hollywood icon.

But on film sets such as The Goonies, Stand By me and The Lost Boys he claims to have been sexually abused by paedophiles.

The Dancing On Ice star admits he was preyed on by many men and he plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood perverts in a tell all book.

The 40-year-old actor explained how at age 14 he was being leached upon and used by men like vultures.

He told The Sun: ‘It was basically me laying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business.’
Corey, who has been clean of drugs for 20 years, will write a book to chronicle all the abuse that he and other actors endured as children.

He decided it was time to open up about the seedy side of the industry after his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim, 38, died and an agent was charged with child abuse.

Feldman said that Haim, who died from heart failure and pneumonia, was also sexually abused and the people who did it believe that they are above the law.

He feels Hollywood have used the pair as scapegoats and labelled them drug addicts and has-beens.

Corey said: ‘Even today people say about me, “Eighties heartthrob; hasn’t done anything since.” The truth is I haven’t stopped. Last year I did four films.’Corey and I were pegged as the scapegoats… People need to know the reason Corey and I were swept under the carpet like the beaten dogs that were sent to the pound so no one had to deal with us anymore.’

Feldman first spoke out about his troubled past last year and he believes that is the reason why an anonymous former child actor claimed he had been abused by talent agent Martin Weiss.

He said: ‘I stood up and said there is a bigger problem, that I’d lost Corey and that I didn’t want to see any more kids lost to these sick perverts.’Although Weiss, 47, did not abuse Corey, he is still helping the detective in charge of the case with investigations.

The actor is aware of the danger he is putting himself and his family in by naming those who molested him but after losing his good friend Haim he wants to protect his own son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZQHxJlD6g&feature=player_embedded

Free Bird
10th February 2012, 01:23
I think Kerry might be a bit hacked off :twitch:

:bolt:

Peace and Love

Jenci
10th February 2012, 15:44
I think Kerry might be a bit hacked off :twitch:

:bolt:

Peace and Love

He certainly was critical of Kerry in that interview which was a surprise.

Jeanette

Jenci
10th February 2012, 19:49
In Brockbrader's livestream video with Cassidy, Wilcock and Ryan on 24th January, Kerry puts questions to him from the audience.

One question asked by Kerry is this

if Timeline One -- or if there's a convergence of the timelines -- does that mean that the reptilian agenda is eliminated?

Brockbrader replies

I would have to understand what the reptilian agenda is. I'm sorry, I don't.

David Wilcock steps in to explain about the reptilian agenda

It's a fairly common term that's an off-shoot of David Icke's work, basically referring to the idea of Satanic, occult government and their efforts to reduce population.

Brockbrader replies quickly with

Oh! Well, definitely. I mean, sorry. If you would have just said ... I mean ... I call it Timeline Two. Timeline Two is a world where the few control the many and choice is eliminated through fear, not any other way.

So he says "If you would have just said" and then speaks about about Timeline Two but no mention of Icke or the Reptilians specifically.

This can be viewed in this video at 2:03:40. I suggest you note his demeanour when responding to the question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7J0RWLFGo&feature=player_embedded
source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7J0RWLFGo&feature=player_embedded

This is the transcript for this section of video taken from Kerry's blog http://projectcamelotproductions.com...bill_wood.html

KC: One person is asking: if Timeline One -- or if there's a convergence of the timelines -- does that mean that the reptilian agenda is eliminated?

BW: I would have to understand what the reptilian agenda is. I'm sorry, I don't.

KC: Okay. Uh ...

DW: It's a fairly common term that's an off-shoot of David Icke's work, basically referring to the idea of Satanic, occult government and their efforts to reduce population.

BW: Oh! Well, definitely. I mean, sorry. If you would have just said ... I mean ... I call it Timeline Two. Timeline Two is a world where the few control the many and choice is eliminated through fear, not any other way.

KC: And you're saying that in the converging timelines, that no longer is the case?

BW: It seems impossible, according to me and a lot of other people.

On 7th February Brockbrader writes to Don Shipley. In the letter he raises the subject of David Icke and compares himself to Icke.

David Icke and his experiences have taught me that bravery and perseverance are what's important in your beliefs. People laughing at you in the moment mean nothing. History will tell the story of the trials and tribulations that I face now. He faced and defeated the same humiliations that I now face and is now revered for his perseverance. Ill thank him for that in person one day. (Good job 'jesus')

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

On the 9th February a new video of Brockbrader is released. Again the subject of David Icke and the reptilians is raised. This time Brockbrader speaks specifically about the reptilians and demonstrates knowledge of the subject, speaking for a few minutes between 29:30 and 34:00. Again I would suggest that you note his demeanour when discussing this topic. He doesn't avoid mentioning the reptilians this time, in fact I noticed an emphasis on the word reptilians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MUwH3qT3fmY
source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MUwH3qT3fmY

Jeanette

RMorgan
10th February 2012, 19:56
He´s a fast learner.

Alan
11th February 2012, 01:39
I started listening to the 1st Shipley interview; after 24 minutes I heard absolutely nothing of interest from him, it seems like a waste of my time.

Can anyone point to one piece of interesting evidence that he's presented in any of the interviews?

Tommy
11th February 2012, 02:27
From Kerry's Blog just Now:

" February 10, 2012

MY REPLY TO BILL BROCKBRADER'S UNFORTUNATE NEED TO LIE ABOUT CAMELOT

It is amazing to me that putting our lives on the line for our whistleblowers to get the truth out to the people sometimes ends up with them turning on us and telling lies. The dynamic of what went on with Bill Brockbrader/Wood is a case in point. He is not the first one... yes Pete Peterson did as well.
While I am happy to hear he has found another outlet for his ideas... the following information must be clearly made public.
1. I did not call David Wilcock in distress over someone unearthing his "channeling"... this is not only not surprising to me but as a matter of fact it is my observation that almost without exception our witnesses; researchers and whistleblowers all end up "channeling" some more than others. I have stated this publicly in my Sedona Presentation a year or two ago and others.
2. Pete Peterson has held a grudge and has been working hard to turn a certain person against us for a while now. What actually happened... and I have a witness, both Bill Ryan and I were involved in that interview process. We waited a month for his PENTAGON SOURCES to VET THE INTERVIEW... Finally he gave us the ok on the phone. We posted it to youtube and then several hours later he called and wanted it taken down and changed. At that point it was too late. People had already seen it and downloaded it. Anything taken out at that point would simply make it go even more viral. Be aware: He doth protest too much..now as he did then.. I didn't hold a gun to his head and I didn't give him drugs, torture or mind control.. something he knows a LOT ABOUT. And yes I could get killed, as he said several times for saying so...
What he and BILL BROCKBRADER and anyone else out there needs to know is WE ARE FREE as interviewers to ask whatever questions we choose. Just as the whistleblower is FREE to take the 5th and not answer. He's a big strong man... I don't think he was afraid of me but then again you never know. There was nothing to take out there because he never admitted anything. He simply got a lot of flak from his PENTAGON HANDLERS (along with some possible rewiring) and this made him uncomfortable...
3. Regarding Bill Brockbrader -- the only thing I asked after consulting a lawyer... because originally he had said he was going to release NAMES and EVIDENCE that would as he said "shut the SEALS up"...etc. I simply said we don't want to get caught up in useless lawsuits for slander etc so please ONLY USE first and last initials or ROLES... FOR EXAMPLE I said.. if it's a Police Chief say that.. do not use names... and then put the evidence which presumably would have the names on a site we can link to. ... Why he would choose to lie about this now is something only his handler can say for sure...
4. Regarding spiritual matters... If you pay attention, on my first interview and on the second Livestream with David Wilcock and Bill Ryan .. we delved into Looking Glass, the timeline convergence and so on. He had plenty of time to speak about this and answer questions and he did so... I am a HIGHLY SPIRITUAL PERSON... that is why I do what I do... And why I don't lie about anything. Unlike some people.
What I don't care to do is give a whistleblower a platform to repeat himself over and over again or spout rhetoric and philosophy for hours on end. The 3rd Livestream was hugely problematic... And it is public record. Judge for yourself.

- Kerry "

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

JohnBlues
11th February 2012, 03:30
Personally, I've seen and wasted enough time on this BW stuff, Thanks Whitehaze for the investigative work.

Jenci
11th February 2012, 15:44
Kerry Cassidy - I did not call David Wilcock in distress over someone unearthing his "channeling"... this is not only not surprising to me but as a matter of fact it is my observation that almost without exception our witnesses; researchers and whistleblowers all end up "channeling" some more than others. I have stated this publicly in my Sedona Presentation a year or two ago and others.

Kerry Cassidy - Why he would choose to lie about this now is something only his handler can say for sure...

These are very telling and significant statements from Kerry.

Not only is Bill Woods lying but he has a handler.

And almost, without exception, Project Camelot's witnesses, researchers and whistleblowers end up channelling.

Jeanette

mountain_jim
11th February 2012, 21:00
And almost, without exception, Project Camelot's witnesses, researchers and whistleblowers end up channelling.

Which I would consider a data point indicating the possible validity of the AI/synthetic telepathy capability of the PTW.

(I started a recent thread in the Conspiracy forum relating links to 'Deep Thought's' articles on that subject.) :

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39680-NSA-behind-the-Curtain-Synthetic-Telepathy-other-articles-linked-to-from-ATS

After all, if 'they' have it available and are going to point that tech at someone it would make some sense to point it at the (possible) whistleblowers who have info of real value and an intention to provide it.

And this statement of Kerry's speaks volumes about the (likely) dirty-hands of Pete Peterson.

I didn't hold a gun to his head and I didn't give him drugs, torture or mind control.. something he knows a LOT ABOUT

Jenci
14th February 2012, 14:59
Statement on Camelot blog

SPECIAL NOTE: As of a week ago, Bill Brockbrader has chosen to spread lies about me and Project Camelot. Unfortunately we can no longer support him at this time. WE STAND BY MY ORIGINAL INTERVIEW WITH HIM.

Kerry Cassidy

Project Camelot

Jeanette

RMorgan
14th February 2012, 15:06
Statement on Camelot blog

SPECIAL NOTE: As of a week ago, Bill Brockbrader has chosen to spread lies about me and Project Camelot. Unfortunately we can no longer support him at this time. WE STAND BY MY ORIGINAL INTERVIEW WITH HIM.

Kerry Cassidy

Project Camelot

Jeanette

Well, I´m glad everyone now realize that this man is a liar.

It´s nice to see some moments of lucidity both here and in camelot.

Cheers,

Raf.

Jenci
16th February 2012, 13:05
Blog posted by Randy Maugans discussing the latest events with Kerry, Camelot and Brockbrader.
Jeanette

Shootout at the Camelot Corral Part 2 Mental Hate Crime

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012 AT 11:06PM
Related: Shootout At the Camelot Corral-February 10, 2012

The Bill Wood Disclosures:

I have now gone through nearly 12 hours of the audio, and the video of the first interview, with Bill Wood from Project Camelot...some of these twice! I have witheld any substanitive judgements of the level of information provided in those interviews, but have commented on the hubris surrounding the "Beyond Looking Glass" marketing campaign launched by Camelot to feature the interviews on their site.

http://exotica-radio.com/articles/2012/2/14/shootout-at-the-camelot-corral-part-2-mental-hate-crime.html#entry15041639

mountain_jim
16th February 2012, 15:00
He makes some good points re Kerry, though it appears Randy's ego also has some skin in this game.. I seem to recall some previous conflicts between him and Kerry but am not bothering to go research that.

However, to me this is just pot-stirring (and I re-read to try and make sure this is Randy speaking, not within Bill's quote):

I get a steady flow of emails form listeners and readers who voice concerns over the goings on at Camelot/Avalon, usually of the type that indicates they feel captive to the millieu of such turmoil. YOU HAVE A CHOICE: Dump them and begin to dig out the truth for yourselves!

Yes Randy, I have a choice. I like Avalon as a community just fine, and continue to dig out the truth for myself. I don't need to be told by anyone who to Dump, and who not to Dump.

And yes, there are other forums available, some who appear to exist mainly to trash this one.

For Kerry's sake, I hope Kottler has a little more ability to back up his claims in that interview. He sure has risen up out of seemingly nowhere with some huge claims.

I think Bill picked a good time to head south, lay low, and rest somewhat on his laurels and record of public disclosure-facilitation. (Relatively speaking, I know he is still active and making a difference along his path)

And to let Kerry make her own way, and sink or swim on her own merits.

Paul
17th February 2012, 02:02
Blog posted by Randy Maugans discussing the latest events with Kerry, Camelot and Brockbrader.
I trimmed your long quote from Randy Maugans blog. The guidelines request that we excerpt long external texts and provide a link, rather than copy over the whole thing. We don't enforce that guideline very consistently, but in this case, since the quoted blog was mostly a rant against Kerry Cassidy, someone we value and a long time associate of Bill Ryan and a key person behind Projects Avalon and Camelot, it seemed like a good time to enforce that guideline.

ghostrider
17th February 2012, 03:27
if shipley is for real, take Bill up on the drownproofing test. case closed. easy fix or does he prefer to talk smack.

mountain_jim
17th February 2012, 04:06
if shipley is for real, take Bill up on the drownproofing test. case closed. easy fix or does he prefer to talk smack.

As I mentioned elsewhere, passing a drownproofing test such as that described by Bill closes no cases - I had that same course required at Georgia Tech in the early 70's, including being tied up and bobbing for many minutes, swimming underwater for one breath for 50 yards, etc. And no I am not bashing Bill here, just saying that's not the way for him to prove Seal training.