PDA

View Full Version : Response to William Brockbrader - Fake Seal

Eric J (Viking)
8th February 2012, 12:17
LOL fun and games ... he is, he isn't, he's not ...??

This is a Follow-up Nexus 2012 interview with Senior Chief Don Shipley to address the questions posed to him by William Brockbrader aka Bill Wood during a donation drive by Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy on February 4th 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzx3TBPETg0

Don Shipley left the family farm in Pennsylvania and dropped out of school in 1978 to join the Navy at 17 years old. He spent a couple years in Yokosuka, Japan on a ship before becoming a Navy SEAL in 1984.•
He served at SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO, the Naval Special Warfare Center, BUD/S, and Naval Special Warfare Group TWO, in Little Creek Virginia as a SEAL Advanced Training Instructor.•
When not in a SEAL Platoon or deployed overseas, his time was spent running blocks of training for SEALs in air operations, land warfare, and demolitions.

Don retired after 24-years as a SEAL Senior Chief in 2003.•As a SEAL, he preferred the challenge of Mountain and Arctic Warfare but began his career in the equally hostile desert environment, spending much of his time in the world's hottest and coldest climates.
He served in eight SEAL Platoons, was Platoon Chief in five, and awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal for Heroism during a Search and Rescue Mission. http://articles.dailypress.com/1996-07-03/news/9607030168_1_crew-members-merc...

He conducted numerous operations in Bosnia and Liberia, Africa while at SEAL Team TWO and became the first Non-Corpsman SEAL to graduate Paramedic School.
Setting records for immense water and land demolition shots and running High Risk training courses, he also served as an Explosive Expert instructing Police Departments across the country in Booby Traps and Improvised Explosive Devices.
After retirement he became a security contractor, spending a year in Pakistan and Afghanistan fighting the war on terror. He resides in Chesapeake Virginia with his wife and daughter.
He currently has spent a lot of time and energy exposing the shameless individuals posing as military or ex-military.•Although the•Stolen Valor Act making such lies a crime•was declared unconstitutional in 2010, a few veterans like Don have taken matters into their own hands.

He also offers SEAL training for civilians here;
http://www.extremesealexperience.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------
P.S Oath Keeper's, who William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill (The Jedi) Wood claims are protecting him have also been contacted in regard's to this case. The Oath Keepers do not agree.

Maj. Rex H. McTyeire (RET),
U.S. Army Special Forces
South Carolina Chapter President,
National Vice President for Eastern U.S
Member of the National Board of Directors for Oath Keepers

Quote:The complaint is against a poser calling himself: "Bill Wood". The interest is that he is claiming service he did not do, including time in a combat theater... which can be a crime. That is suspected to be a pseudo for a convicted sex offender by the name of William Brockbrader. He also claims in the interview to be affiliated with "Oath Keepers" We.."Oath Keepers".. have received significant volume of e-mail on the matter this morning, some of it from SEALS and Navy officials. Indications are that he is not, and never has been, a SEAL. Neither is he an "Oath Keeper". I am the Eastern VP of Oath Keepers, and retired Special Forces ..he is not "working with us" in any manner in any known name or pseudo. Pending evidence to the contrary.. (and I am open to it.. but unless it comes) .. I have to conclude the man is a total fraud. Pick your battles and check your facts before you fly over the target .. lest the unfortunate blow back on you before the flak even starts.

This Interview was conducted by Senior Moderators Scott & Charles of the Nexus Forum.
The investigation is ongoing, this is by no means a conclusion just a step in the investigation of the claims of William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill Wood - Camelot Whistleblower.
Transparency in the alternative research community is paramount.

viking

Alan
8th February 2012, 12:36
I'm curious, for those of you who hang out over at Nexus -- have they contributed anything worthwhile, anything constructive?

Every time I check in over there I get nauseous. They are obsessed with Bill Ryan, everything I read is mocking, nasty, negative. Brings to mind the famous Teddy Roosevelt quote about critics.

Eric J (Viking)
8th February 2012, 13:06
ooops had not resalized this was already posted ....mods merge or delete please...

viking

CD7
8th February 2012, 14:38
I really am having a hard time with the continious threads dedicated to "crudentials" and "merit of proof" its all so familiar of the conditioning in this country anyway, not sure about others...to be anyone of real importance..the more "paper" you have representing you the better--not just money "paper" but degree and "i was a soldier" paper--- Documents claiming you are special, a person of honor to everyone around you! I suppose the more one sits back and witness's the circus and all its illusory PROPS, the more one cannot take these props as SIGN POSTS of a "good" person or a "trust worthy" person. THE MESSAGE, the intention, what comes through underneath the facade becomes the CONNECTION.

Maia Gabrial
8th February 2012, 14:42
Let the DISCREDITING begin....Let the sheep police themselves, right?

humanalien
8th February 2012, 16:02
I think that bill wood is just a victim of mind control, even now.
He only put the story out that his controls wanted him to put out.

There are just to many strikes against him for any of his story to be
true. I believe that he believes what he is telling us is true but that
doesn't make the story any truer.

Tommy
8th February 2012, 16:15
I'm curious, for those of you who hang out over at Nexus -- have they contributed anything worthwhile, anything constructive?

Every time I check in over there I get nauseous. They are obsessed with Bill Ryan, everything I read is mocking, nasty, negative. Brings to mind the famous Teddy Roosevelt quote about critics.

AMEN to that!

mountain_jim
8th February 2012, 16:38

Perhaps it's an example of the Law of Attraction at work. Some folks whose energy does not find a happy resonance here can find a home there. :)

Ixopoborn
8th February 2012, 16:39
The plain fact of the matter is that Senior Chief Don Shipley cant possibly know, by reference to a list provided by the Navy that Bill Wood is or is not a former Navy SEAL. How can he!

I hope Don Shipley can prove he himself was a SEAL - presumably that too may be a problem? Maybe Don can provide good credentials for his former SEAL employment - I suspect most SEALs can but, with the greatest of respect to Don, proof or otherwise cannot be supplied by reference to a government list! Please chaps, let's get real about this.

To prove the matter one way or the other, Don Shipley and Bill Wood would need to meet and interrogate each other for maybe 30 minutes before hopefully being able to definitively say whether one or both were Navy SEALs.

I am disappointed Don Shipley does not seem to know this!

Whitehaze
8th February 2012, 16:48
The plain fact of the matter is that Senior Chief Don Shipley cant possibly know, by reference to a list provided by the Navy that Bill Wood is or is not a former Navy SEAL. How can he!

I hope Don Shipley can prove he himself was a SEAL - presumably that too may be a problem? Maybe Don can provide good credentials for his former SEAL employment - I suspect most SEALs can but, with the greatest of respect to Don, proof or otherwise cannot be supplied by reference to a government list! Please chaps, let's get real about this.

To prove the matter one way or the other, Don Shipley and Bill Wood would need to meet and interrogate each other for maybe 30 minutes before hopefully being able to definitively say whether one or both were Navy SEALs.

I am disappointed Don Shipley does not seem to know this!

I do have letters from other sources that state officially that Senior Chief Don Shipley is indeed who says he is. And anyone can get this information, it is called the Freedom of Information Act. Not all military are bad guys, not all of the government is bad whether it be federal, state or local. And one wonders why the people out there dont take the people in here seriously. Before saying this or that about Don Shipley, or any of the many people coming forward, there should be some hard evidence to back it up. I respect Tommy and I respect Kerry and Bill, this is NOT about them.

Edit to ask: Is there anyone here who actually thought nobody would look at this guy? A very serious question.

jackovesk
8th February 2012, 17:24
I really am having a hard time with the continious threads dedicated to "crudentials" and "merit of proof" its all so familiar of the conditioning in this country anyway, not sure about others...to be anyone of real importance..the more "paper" you have representing you the better--not just money "paper" but degree and "i was a soldier" paper--- Documents claiming you are special, a person of honor to everyone around you! I suppose the more one sits back and witness's the circus and all its illusory PROPS, the more one cannot take these props as SIGN POSTS of a "good" person or a "trust worthy" person. THE MESSAGE, the intention, what comes through underneath the facade becomes the CONNECTION.

Unfortunately the CONNECTION means nothing unless its the 'TRUTH'..!?

...hence the problem...:)

CD7
9th February 2012, 17:48
Unfortunately the CONNECTION means nothing unless its the 'TRUTH'..!?

...hence the problem...

To be "connected" is to BE LITERALLY in "TRUTH". WE are in a vast SEA of distortions...so TRUTH is twisted within the quagmire. However, in my experience, going within connects with "truth" underneath the twisted and mangled distortions. I do feel this is something beyond "polarity" so to discuss which "CAMP" someone is in becomes a moot point. It all comes down to the connection BEHIND the curtain. I have not heard anyone in any of the vids--PC/PA speak the complete "truth" i pull out what i need...

Sidney
9th February 2012, 19:13
Maybe Don Shipley now has time to to some research and start watching the Camelot and Avalon videos, from OTHER ex military whistleblowers. I do believe Mr. Shipley is due an education in real life. This is an opportunity fo alot of people to educate themselves. Start at the Project Camelot archives, and start at the very beginning in chronological order, and watch every single video, interview,transcript, and whistleblower radio, and follow up with the interviews here on Avalon (minus the Charles/Atticus material). Then look around in your local environment. Go outside at night and spend some hours looking at the sky. Start looking at people in the eye ant try to figure out whos lying or not. Make your own decision.

chancy
9th February 2012, 19:27
Hello Everyone:
I for one would like to see the challenge that was forthcoming by Bill Brockbrader to Don Shipley. It appears from the statement of Bill Brockbrader to Don Shipley that it was a fair challenge. I don't know either of these people but know that there are lots of people who try to beat a person into the ground. There hasn't been anything that Don Shipley has put on the table that showed positively that Bill Brockbrader wasn't a seal unless I missed it?? IF he did for all we know it could have been faked too!!
After seeing Don Shipley's reply I would say that I certainly don't trust his demeanor.
I say let's give Bill Brockbrader a fair chance since it's "innocent until proven guilty" Not guilty until proven innocent as the story is going.
May Truth rule! Let's get on with the challenge!!
chancy

Tarka the Duck
9th February 2012, 19:35
There hasn't been anything that Don Shipley has put on the table that showed positively that Bill Brockbrader wasn't a seal unless I missed it?? IF he did for all we know it could have been faked too!!

Seems you have already made your mind up, then?!
Apart from the fact that evidence of Brockbrader's lies has been provided, isn't the onus on Brockbrader to prove that he was a SEAL? He is the one making the claims here...;)

chancy
9th February 2012, 19:47
There hasn't been anything that Don Shipley has put on the table that showed positively that Bill Brockbrader wasn't a seal unless I missed it?? IF he did for all we know it could have been faked too!!

Seems you have already made your mind up, then?!
Apart from the fact that evidence of Brockbrader's lies has been provided, isn't the onus on Brockbrader to prove that he was a SEAL? He is the one making the claims here...;)

Hello Tarka the Duck: It appears that you DID NOT read my post. I never said I had made up my mind. I said that this was a fair challenge that Bill Brockbrader put forth to Don Shipley.
I also said that Don Shipley's attitude was terrible. For all we know Don Shipley doesn't have access to Bill Brockbraders files. I want truth to prevail whatever that is and at the moment no one is above telling the truth.
Do you Tarka the Duck have a way for Bill Brockbrader to prove that he is a seal? If you do please share it with everyone so that Bill Brockbrader can bring it forth. If he can't then we have an answer don't we.
I want Truth to prevail. I don't care what the truth is as long as it's the Truth.

chancy

mountain_jim
9th February 2012, 21:02
As I posted in another thread, drown-proofing is no proof of seal-hood. I had to do all those things in a required course (of the same name) at Georgia Tech in the early 70's.

Maia Gabrial
10th February 2012, 11:43
I do have letters from other sources that state officially that Senior Chief Don Shipley is indeed who says he is. And anyone can get this information, it is called the Freedom of Information Act. Not all military are bad guys, not all of the government is bad whether it be federal, state or local. And one wonders why the people out there dont take the people in here seriously. Before saying this or that about Don Shipley, or any of the many people coming forward, there should be some hard evidence to back it up. I respect Tommy and I respect Kerry and Bill, this is NOT about them.

Edit to ask: Is there anyone here who actually thought nobody would look at this guy? A very serious question.

Oh, this is definitely about Kerry and Bill. These are two people we all trust. If the people they're interviewing whistleblowers who seem true and then it turns out they were duped; then so were the listeners. We all seem to shut down our discernment because we trust Bill and Kerry....The Charles incident is a good example. When I heard the Charles stuff, I trusted my own instincts and DIDN'T believe this guy's story. He was no whistleblower. He was a plant.... However, he did give us a small hint on how the cabal operated....

And how easy is to to wipe someone's records clean, so they can't be traced and for the purpose of discrediting them? Remember the trouble Bob Lazar got in? They tried to do the same, but they were quick to bring him back into the fold....
Hmmm, makes you wonder....