PDA

View Full Version : The Promise...wolf in sheeps clothing?

enfoldedblue
8th February 2012, 22:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4usX0FyQ_ts&feature=player_embedded

Anyone else find this disturbing?! To me it is likely another example of the PTB trying to co-opt the natural movement towards harmony and oneness to advance their own agenda. Check out what we are welcoming at 3:21. Pause it and have a good look. I don't know about you guys, but this does not look anything like a world vision I would like to embrace.

This was posted as a 'gift' to all on a lightworkers site. Hmmm a gift from who?....Someone with a lot a money to spend on production.

GaelVictor
8th February 2012, 22:17
After the devastation and tech ruins(3.06) the survivors emerge, then Lucifer and his angels are being paraded in, after that people are being deported to a fable island, which is figurative of a total mind control grid.

enfoldedblue
8th February 2012, 22:40
What do you think the beasts with symbolic markings and flaming tails at the end represent?

Peter Kraai
8th February 2012, 22:56
This is from a videogame (Final fantasy, i don't know which one, there's alot of 'em).
Really, don't waste your time looking into this..

GaelVictor
8th February 2012, 23:58
This vid was made out of video's of eleven different versions of Final Fantasy.
Defined by the maker(s) as; Based on a Dream, that is a future Reality.
coincidence..? maybe, maybe not.

EnergyGardener
9th February 2012, 00:56
enfoldedblue,

Thank you for sending this out. I am sure this is only the beginning of the propaganda programming kids to ditch their parents and enjoy the magical new world.

sandy
9th February 2012, 05:34
Trans-humanism, hybrid animals, chains, chokers, dumbed down utopia, drugged out virtual reality, soldiers and on and on>>>>>>this is the game plan once 6.5 billion humans are eradicated>>>>>>>>nothing much left of humanity but entrained slaves loving the life they have been programmed to accept as utopia after a hard days servitude to the elite.

Great catch enfoldedblue!!!