PDA

View Full Version : First Words

Rantaak
9th February 2012, 14:06
A new thread, a fresh beginning!

I would like to know what your first word was; the first word you spoke while in your current body. If you aren't sure what your first word was, I would suggest that you might find joy in finding out. I think that our first words are often very telling of our personalities and approaches, so I'm quite interested in hearing from other members here.

Mine was, "Up!"

Fundy Gemini
9th February 2012, 14:19
Wish I could remember - but isn't it telling that these days it's often "no" -
I think we're now moving into the age of "YES" - yipeeee - :)

Limor Wolf
9th February 2012, 14:22
Hi Rantaak, Interesting thought, have you got anything tangible to this theory?
Mine was 'mom' in Hebrew. I can see small children/infants today that are so intensly bright and their mind is working indefatigably, yet they say not one word, they either speak 'giberish' or prefer to not say anything untill an older age, to their parents chgrin :-)

So I am not quite sure what is the significance of a first spoken word, but I am interested to hear about it.

WhiteFeather
9th February 2012, 14:29
I think my first word was Light.

Kano
9th February 2012, 14:31
According to my mother, mine was "light".

Borden
9th February 2012, 14:31
Mine was 'hello' at five months, and then a thoughtful four month silence before I finally said 'car' (while pointing at a car.)

'Up' is a great one.

Borden

Rantaak
9th February 2012, 14:35
Excellent answers. Ask yourselves, "What is the foremost behavior of the energy inside of you?"

DeBron
9th February 2012, 14:39
I think I said "Da"

toothpick
9th February 2012, 14:58
Don,t know what I said, but.
My first daughters word was "mom".
2nd daughters first word was "kitty".
My son,s first word was "I,m here and I,m going to make my sisters miserable", on second thought his first word could easily have been, "more food".

PixieDust
9th February 2012, 15:09
Im not sure what my first word was.... probably mama or dada.

My twins said so many half words and gibberish I can't even really be for sure what their first words were. Though one of them was copying me saying hi at 3 months but I don't know if she was just imitating me or really trying to say hi.

i guess their first for sure word, not just repeating noises like mamamama, was ball. Then dog.

Still trying to figure out their twinspeak! luckily they seem to send me thoughts, sometimes pictures, so I know what they actually want. :)

Interesting thread though!

Peace

blufire
9th February 2012, 15:17
Your first word was “Ta Ta” (long a sound) while playing with your sister. Probably as she stripped you naked for the upteen time!! ;)

Im not sure what my first word was.... probably mama or dada.

My twins said so many half words and gibberish I can't even really be for sure what their first words were. Though one of them was copying me saying hi at 3 months but I don't know if she was just imitating me or really trying to say hi.

i guess their first for sure word, not just repeating noises like mamamama, was ball. Then dog.

Still trying to figure out their twinspeak! luckily they seem to send me thoughts, sometimes pictures, so I know what they actually want. :)

Interesting thread though!

Peace

The One
9th February 2012, 15:21
goo goo goo goo ga ga ga ga

crosby
9th February 2012, 16:14
according to my mother, my first words were: bless you. apparently somebody had sneezed and that is what came out........ apparently around the age of 6 months.
regards, corson

Curt
9th February 2012, 16:19
Mine was 'baby.' I think the second word was 'water'.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Excellent answers. Ask yourselves, "What is the foremost behavior of the energy inside of you?"

Edit: I see now. Thanks.

pugwash84
9th February 2012, 16:27
mummy then daddy
my daughters first word was mummy then potter ( harry potter was big back then)
my sons first word was mummy then daddy
my 2nd sons was daddy then counting numbers
my 2nd daughter and baby of the house first words was daddy then mummy then baby

seantimberwolf
9th February 2012, 17:15
My first word was "OI",
ha ha what does that say of me lol

Rantaak
10th February 2012, 09:35
Alright. Here we go:

Limor - "Mother ('Ima')"

A large part of the journey you are experiencing here in this incarnation involves nurturing those who are around you, being there for other people and ultimately endeavoring to affect their growth in different ways. This has been an unusually common theme for you in other incarnations as well. Your spirit feels nurtured by the Earth.

WhiteFeather - "Light"
You focus on exuding as much positive energy as possible at all moments in the life of your current incarnation. It's not necessarily about other people or their understanding it that draws your attention, just purely the energetic act of being positive and "For all that is good," paired with an illuminated awareness that seems to satisfy your endeavors. You probably understand that even if some people do not have the capacity to see the self-evident glory of positive illumination, the world will still be left a better place because of your jovial and light-hearted energy.

Kano - "Light"
Same thing as WhiteFeather, though I sense that for you it takes a slightly more feminine form.

Borden - "Hello"
A common theme in many of your actions, words, utterances, and general public existence is colored by your habit of making the shape and details of your personality evident to all those who encounter you. It could be standing in line at a coffee shop or sitting with friends at the pub, your speech is structures so that you address the entire room regardless of where their attention may be directed due to the fact that you realize that their subconscious mind is recording everything and that the weight and velocity of your words carries an energetic force on their consciousness. There is a need to meet others in a fashion wherein there is a mutual understanding of each others energy.

DeBron - "Da" (That's not a word.)
This is the first thing I said to my father. I actually remember it vividly, for some reason. You probably find yourself frustrated with language a lot of the time because the complexity of the energetic form of the thoughts you experience and attempt to articulate are often not well-accounted for by the available schematics and schema of spoken language. There is a deep interest in knowledge.

Toothpicks's Kids: "Mom," "Kitty," "More Food"
Your first daughter may be similar to Limor. There is a need to nurture others and to be nurtured by others. That may be the most important thing for her.
Your second daughter is crafty and graceful, though a bit maniacal at times and often feverishly curious about how all sorts of things work and what's going on in general. Out of your three kids, your second daughter has the most natural ability for metaphysics and alchemy. There may be some cathartic and devious tinkering here. Practice the law of allowance and let this one be free. She will learn fast.
Your son probably has a short attention span when it comes to things he isn't interested in and seeks stimulus constantly to avoid becoming bored. A decent intellectual with a powerful affinity for books and film.

PixieDust - "mama/dada" / ball / dog
Don't even get me started on twins. That's a whole 'nother ball-game. And it probably plays a role in your energetic formation as well, so … wait a minute… Is blufire your mom? This is just way too tangled. Though judging by what she is saying, I would probably get along very well with you if we ever met.

The One - "goo goo goo goo ga ga ga ga" (Not words)
I might get back to you if you know the first real word that you spoke. Aside from that, you've got a standard 4/4 rhythm going on there. Rock music probably makes you feel awesome and you may even have musical abilities of your own.

Corson - "Bless You"
You take comfort in rituals. There may be religious overtones in the path of your seeking, at least toward the beginning of your awakening. I have very little to say about you.

CurtisW - "Baby," "Water"
A large portion of your awareness is directed toward being what you naturally know yourself to be without allowing that to clash with other people. If someone disagrees with you, you tend to do whatever (even act like you agree with them sometimes) and move on. This is because you already know what you are. No one knows better. This is good, in my opinion. I am also like water in many ways. You would probably enjoy the heck out of traditional Aikido on both spiritual, intellectual, and physical levels.

Pugwash84 - "mummy," "daddy," "mummy," "potter," "mummy," "daddy," "daddy," "one," "two," "three," (etc) "daddy," "mummy," "baby,"
See previous interpretations for the significance of maternal and paternal words. Your kids are and will probably always be very family oriented. Your first daughter will have the most aptitude for metaphysics and probably the most naturally occurring sense of wonder. Your second son has very powerful abilities with logic and analysis, and is probably the best at rationalizing anything. Keep in mind that I don't know how old your kids are now, so even though the tenses I'm using are variant the ideas still represent what they are and what they will continue to bloom into.

Seantimberwolf - "OI!"
It is standard procedure in your interactions for there to be an attention-grabbing energy. People who haven't noticed you already definitely notice the hell out of you when you open your mouth. Heheh. Also, you're a bit quirky. That has nothing to do with your first word, but if your name is also, "Sean," then you definitely aren't normal at all. Hehehe. Our energies are compatible. You are also probably very excitable at times.

seantimberwolf
10th February 2012, 11:03
Thanks very much mate, nice thread
easy on the mind lol
:)

Borden
10th February 2012, 14:04
Thanks, Rantaak,

You've put some time and energy into answering the people who posted. I'm curious as to how you come up with the interpretations, and I have a question:

Do you think the first word we utter is one that the focus of our consciousness inevitably leads us to ... or do you think the first word we utter is merely circumstantial, but then in some way galvanizes our focus and therefore shapes our personality?

Or to put it in a silly, simpler way ... is someone born greedy, and therefore 'cake' is the first articulate sound they muster enough focus to shape ... or does someone die greedy simply because 'cake' happened to be lying about and easy to say when they were a baby and so they accidentally and quite randomly hard-wired their focus?

Borden.

Alekahn
10th February 2012, 16:14
Had to call my mother for this and I must say I am somewhat shocked. Apparently my first word was...what. A question! Kind of makes sense if I look at the arc of this most recent incarnation. Always questioning.
Great post Rantaak! I too am curious about your interpretations.

A