PDA

View Full Version : English Girl Has A Rant - 36 Billion On A Train Line

lake
9th February 2012, 14:43
Please note that there is a great deal of swearing in this vid including the C word, 5 times I think

9Zv_fOxUT8k

jackovesk
9th February 2012, 14:54
Fu#kin Ay Luv...:clap2:

treeman
9th February 2012, 15:04
English lady and Alex Jones would make a great pair for an interview,
put the world to rights.

Although the train doesn't stop at Watford Junction either (neither does Virgin trains), so would that be an extra 'Million',
if it were to??

Muzz
9th February 2012, 15:07
I'd like to invite her up to Edinburgh to comment on our Tram System.
Even Hitler was pissed.

bxcpbeU4bKs

This is going on everywhere. They are wasting money deliberately. To bankcrupt us all.

jcocks
9th February 2012, 15:09
Brilliant. The lady has passion for what she believes in :)

nf857
9th February 2012, 15:10
I love this women ha ha She speaks for me x

lake
9th February 2012, 15:14
That was great Muzz

our council tax is going to double in the next couple of years

:sad:

Thing is that she is talking sense, while our governments cant or will not!

Lifebringer
9th February 2012, 15:22
She's right whether she uses profanity(angry language of the majority) or speaks nicey nicey. They've got a lot of nerve telling us we need infrastructure, and the same robbers who did the world recession still have control over these shovel ready reamers of their private lands. They own the railroad, let them pay for faster rails and then collect for it. Not until they do so should the public be paying for their property. You can't make the poor and middle class to pay for your extravagance and expect us also to just STFU.

Never happen cap'n.

gooty64
9th February 2012, 15:26
No ascension granted for you young lady potty mouth!

loc333
9th February 2012, 15:27
you are not alone my sister....peace

lake
9th February 2012, 15:36
It does bring up a point in the fact that this has been passed to be done.

So how could this be stopped? What action would make them back down and scrap the plan? Or better still, as they seem intent to spend £36 000 000 000, to spend it on things that the general puplic need!

nf857
9th February 2012, 15:43

What makes you think that? Just because she is swearing and loud and angry in those 5 minutes of rant, doesnt mean she won't ascend??? For all you know this rant might be part of her trasition, letting go the pain/suffering. I think people who judge others by their language through speech and body language/tone etc are the ones who won't ascend x

modwiz
9th February 2012, 15:46
That was brilliant! I think it's love. :man_in_love:

ulli
9th February 2012, 15:54
Now that's what I call a RANT!
I wish they made a category of this kind of speech for shows like Britain's got talent.
She's become the next Susan Boyle, for helping to get the people train back on track.

gooty64
9th February 2012, 15:54

What makes you think that? Just because she is swearing and loud and angry in those 5 minutes of rant, doesnt mean she won't ascend??? For all you know this rant might be part of her trasition, letting go the pain/suffering. I think people who judge others by their language through speech and body language/tone etc are the ones who won't ascend x

ok sorry, i forgot to add the sarcasm gif. I loved her rant! I found her to be loaded with great commom sense, passion, and I agree with her positions.

Earth Angel
9th February 2012, 15:57
excellent! and I especially loved her 'peace love and light' sign off at the end of it all.....brilliant!

Eric J (Viking)
9th February 2012, 16:05
LOL love it...hey they are waking up!

Cheers Simgaz...made my day...

viking

778 neighbour of some guy
9th February 2012, 16:13
Now that was f*cking great.

Little Ishta
9th February 2012, 16:17
Loved it!! She sounds like me when I am on a rant LOL

Debra
9th February 2012, 16:21
Sensational!

Governments, uniforms everywhere. BEWARE. The grassroots are moving.

pugwash84
9th February 2012, 16:25
good for her, I shared it on Facebook so everyone can see it on my friends list!!! lets hope its a slap on the bum for some people and wakes them up!!!!!

seantimberwolf
9th February 2012, 16:27
THAT is the spirit of the British.
A lion has woken in her heart, and it will now not rest until it is fed.
I know how she feels, this country is so backwards we where better of when we had pride and cared about each other.
Now we are hiding behind a politically correct progressive government bull****.
My grandfather fought in the war, and my great grandfather in the great war, for the freedom of men and women in this country and world for that matter.
For what, nothing basically,
Churchhill would be rolling in his grave.!

lake
9th February 2012, 16:30
good for her, I shared it on Facebook so everyone can see it on my friends list!!! lets hope its a slap on the bum for some people and wakes them up!!!!!

Good idea pugwash, even though I dislike facebook, if by your action just 1 other begins to think then its great.

Sidney
9th February 2012, 16:56
OMG- She is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HER im posting in on FB as well. I dont really participate on FB much at all, but this i am happy to share.

ViralSpiral
9th February 2012, 17:41
LOVED it!

Let the grass roots train push full steam ahead!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/430468_219553388135426_100002422988942_472044_200445933_n.jpg

Tony
9th February 2012, 17:42
She has so much clarity!

Rosco1
9th February 2012, 17:45
AWSOME!

That is the type of Woman we need as Prime Minister!

Kick f*cking Cameron out and all his cronies.

Kick out most of the MPs and The Lords etc.

So that we can have a true government working for the people of Britain.

Someone like this young Lady would be perfect!

I for one would vote for her!

Tarka the Duck
I enjoyed that so much I have just emailed my MP and sent her a link ;)
I said I'd be interested in hearing how she felt about it...

nf857
ok sorry, i forgot to add the sarcasm gif

Its ok, im sorry for not realising you were joking lol, im fairly new whats a gif? x

Zampano
I can sense some angry vibes coming from this lady!
Could be me when I have a bad day reading the newspaper...
makes me turn into a very angry, pissed of Al Pacino

lake
9th February 2012, 17:51
I enjoyed that so much I have just emailed my MP and sent her a link ;)
I said I'd be interested in hearing how she felt about it...

LOL, I would looooove to know what a psycho MP thinks of it!

Bet ya £1 he/she voted against it??? :rolleyes:

Tony
9th February 2012, 17:54
Lest we forget what is behind it all...

peX4dBEF0Vg

aranuk
9th February 2012, 18:20
AWSOME!

That is the type of Woman we need as Prime Minister!

Kick f*cking Cameron out and all his cronies.

Kick out most of the MPs and The Lords etc.

So that we can have a true government working for the people of Britain.

Someone like this young Lady would be perfect!

I for one would vote for her!

My sentiments too Rosco. Who could they be replaced by? People with integrity like John Smith and Donald Cook are dead. Tony Benn is he still in the land of the living. I can think only of three. There are about 630 MP's at Westminster. There must be some half decent ones I'm sure but I don't know them by name. Mind you I would vote for David Icke and Graham Hancock though, but they are not available for this sort of nonsense.

Stan

aranuk
9th February 2012, 18:27

peX4dBEF0Vg

Excellent video Tony.

Stan

ghostrider
10th February 2012, 05:11
they can't get away with madness anymore, a HUGE backlash is coming. what happens when EVERYONE says thats it, I ain't working a dead end job to get scraps to live on while large corporations and power companies and real estate empires get the fruit of my labor only to piss it away on madness, and raise the price of everything knowing I still have only scaps of what I earn.....while the machine has plenty of money. no person in the world should be hungry or homeless. one man has 10 billion while his neighbor a couple of blocks over can't pay the light bill. what does that say about us as species ??? when are we gonna stop this insanity.... everyday I go to word I ask myself.. what the hell am I doing this for ?? I'll pay my bills and barely buy fuel to get back and forth to the job for two weeks just to do the groundhog thing again ... is that living ??? or is it slavery ??? thats my rant. come on end of days.....every night I sleep I dream of the next day and it happens just the way I dreamed it would. We are moving into 5 D. can you feel it ??? what use to be okay , isn't anymore. behold THE AWAKENING. These days things just seem different... maybe tonight I get some sleep, I'm tired of dreaming about the future. all I will say is put your seatbelt on....

shadowstalker
10th February 2012, 05:22
I just love an angry woman with a mission.. :thumb::laser::director::mad2::boxing::tea:

ThePythonicCow
10th February 2012, 07:34
Please note that there is a great deal of swearing in this vid including the C word, 5 times I thinkAnd the F word - 36 Billion times I think :).

Jenci
10th February 2012, 07:42

peX4dBEF0Vg

Great video, thanks Tony

Jeanette

gigha
10th February 2012, 08:01
I think she just got famous :drum:

Anchor
10th February 2012, 08:01
Great video.

I was thinking, maybe she could join Avalon and test the limits of the word censor :)

meeradas
10th February 2012, 08:30
The girl made me cry.
Awesome.

araucaria
10th February 2012, 10:06
I think she's let off about as much steam as one of those old locomotives :) Those engines were really powerful. Even a toy one could move several people, so a rant like this should get quite a few moving.

By one of those interesting coincidences, I happen to have falling into my lap today information about a scheme in France for a new 200 mph TGV line here in France about 140 miles long for over 3.3 billion euros.

That's extra speed over an extra 40 miles for one tenth of the cost. It sounds very much like there are 30-odd billion being embezzled here.

gigha
10th February 2012, 10:16
She is the reality of what the majority of people are feeling. It just so happens that us the people of the alternative ?
Come here to hope, yes hope .
that we can be part of the change that must happen.

kersley
10th February 2012, 10:44
I could sit down and listen all day.. fantastic..

Anchor
10th February 2012, 11:03
I watched it again with Mrs Anchor... we both think this is a ****ing brilliant video.

It hits all the right spots and it hits them hard.

I also was cheering at the point where she was talking about being put on a list for calling David Cameron a c***, and she said "I am not afraid"

That's the key right there -------> I AM NOT AFRAID <-------

lake
10th February 2012, 11:08
By one of those interesting coincidences, I happen to have falling into my lap today information about a scheme in France for a new 200 mph TGV line here in France about 140 miles long for over 3.3 billion euros.

That's extra speed over an extra 40 miles for one tenth of the cost. It sounds very much like there are 30-odd billion being embezzled here.

Araucria, thats interesting, it would seem that for the first 120 miles between London and the West Midlands would cost between £15.8bn and £17.4bn.
How you can have a £1.6bn (one thousand six hundred million) difference in estimates, I dont know?

The other estimated £18bn is to complete the 335 mile line up to Leeds and Manchester.

Still a great deal more than the 3.3 billion euros for your 140 miles!

araucaria
10th February 2012, 20:05

Araucria, thats interesting, it would seem that for the first 120 miles between London and the West Midlands would cost between £15.8bn and £17.4bn.
How you can have a £1.6bn (one thousand six hundred million) difference in estimates, I dont know?

The other estimated £18bn is to complete the 335 mile line up to Leeds and Manchester.

Still a great deal more than the 3.3 billion euros for your 140 miles!

6 per cent over a competitor is nothing - I can do it myself without charging the earth, far from it - on tiny sums. But on large contracts, the difference becomes shocking.

I am more of a poet than an economist, I do my work on a keyboard: the difference between a million and a billion is only one letter...

On your data, we are still talking about a 500 percent increase on the figure I mentioned. Are there any economists out there accidentally mixing up millions and billions?

Edit: It may be a matter of including/excluding rolling-stock to some extent?

Lefty Dave
10th February 2012, 20:52
Please note that there is a great deal of swearing in this vid including the C word, 5 times I think

9Zv_fOxUT8k

No, really, tell us how you REALLY feel !!!!!

Haven't we ALL felt this way at one time or another ???

Lisab
10th February 2012, 21:19
Talk about a sync! This is Izzy Smart. I used to watch her You Tubes a few years ago. She was taking Monotomic Gold and was giving updates which i was following, but her vids kind of fizzled out. I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering what had happened to her and her experiments....now I know!!! Think I might pick up the gold again...anger is an energy!!! Would love her to join Av

gooty64
10th February 2012, 21:29
ok sorry, i forgot to add the sarcasm gif

Its ok, im sorry for not realising you were joking lol, im fairly new whats a gif? x

I thought a gif was those little computer smiley guys.

Or is it an emoticon?

Or is it a ghoulie?

Seikou-Kishi
10th February 2012, 21:33
That woman was fantastic! I had so many preconceptions about her just because... Well because she... Well I didn't think people of her stripe, shall we say, really thought much about anything but I'm glad to have been proven wrong. I loved her video. It was spot on, if colourfully so lol. Going to have to go and watch some moe of Izzysmart's videos

Czarek
10th February 2012, 22:59
people are waking up... each and every one in their own creative way.

butcherman
11th February 2012, 09:12
****ing briliant i will vote for you i will fight for you keep up the good work this is the news this is what i want to see at 6.00 . wake up people

Butcherman ( ****umall )

kersley
11th February 2012, 09:28
The fact that she took the time to make this video and got her voice heard is just awesome. Maybe we could all learn something here?
We need more brave outspoken people like her to come forth and tell it like it is..

taurad
11th February 2012, 14:46
awesome

good lady

took the garbage out!!!

i just put it in my ipod...

i'm gonna play it back to back on my 5 hrs car trip...

and to think i was concerned about my trip playlist...

silly me

problem solved

thank you English LADY

and thank you SIGMAZ for posting it

mahalall
11th February 2012, 15:13
the kids have had enough too,

X8uAtsaPO-E

Terra
12th February 2012, 10:17
An English rose. Cheers SimGaz, loved it. ;)

RunningDeer
12th February 2012, 10:51
Lady Friend, you've got blessed power, and courage! I have no doubt, that you'll wake-up an audience that no one has been able to reach. Wake up sleepy heads...

Explodey
12th February 2012, 11:01
..."I'm looking for a hard headed woman"... If there were ever someone in politics today with the same intelligence and gumption - it would be GAME OVER.

Lettherebelight
12th February 2012, 11:31
Inspirational!

I hope she joins this forum.

spiritguide
12th February 2012, 13:06
This is a very good example of what each one of us can do by using our energies in a positive way. Speak loud, speak Truth and speak love, it is still free to do, it cleanses the soul and it clears the mind.

:peace:

Daft Ada
12th February 2012, 13:43
Now then, That young lady is one of the real English people of which there are Millions and we all feel the same way.
Our government just ignores us, they were born into money and went to posh schools so they know better than us, There is not a street in an average town in this country that doesn't have half a dozen people who sound exactly like her, so how come the government do the opposite to what the people want?
The breed of people who are allowed to become the leaders of this country have no idea whatsoever what life is like for the normal people in this country, they give all our jobs to the immigrants, they allow people from all over the world to come into our country and claim benefits in many cases for thousands of pounds per year, all taken from money that we have paid in all our working lives.
As she said they are currently changing the benefits system, disabled people are losing their benefits and having to attend sham medicals to try and get it back, I know a woman who needs a frame to walk and they told her she no longer qualifies for her benefit.
I could go on all day about all the different things our government is doing to take more things from us and yet as this young lady says, they announce they are going to spend all this money on a high speed rail link to Birmingham so their mates can shoot down to the city to do four hours work for their hundred thousand pound per year salary.
I was looking through my accounts yesterday because I received a letter from the company that supplies my electricity and gas saying they want to increase the amount they take from my bank account each month, as the amount they are taking is not enough and I have fallen behind and owe them £157.00
January 2007 I was paying £60 a month for gas and Electricity
January 2008 I was paying £75.00 a month
January 2009 £85.00 per month
January 2010 £95.00 per month
The letter I just received? they are going to increase my payment to £156.00 per month that's $245.78 per month.
For petrol (Gas) we pay £1.35 $2.13 per ltr, not per gallon, per litre. There is 4.5 ish litres to the gallon.
I pay about £166.00 $261.53 Each time I get a water bill
About the same amount each month for what they call Rates, which is money we have to give the local council every month because we own our own home and made an effort not to be a burden on anyone else.
I won't even mention the mortgage.
They are taking every penny we earn and as with most people all our savings are gone and then they come on the TV bitching that the retail figures are down and the economy has fallen, well who the hell has got any money left to go out shopping! Our monthly food shopping bill has increased by a third
New car, new I phone, holiday? I haven't got a mobile phone I haven't had a holiday for seven years I drive a Toyota Carina I bought new in 1985.
They have no idea, they live in a completely different world to the rest of us and they won't stop until there is civil uprising here and for the first time in my 60 years I think it won't be long coming.

Borden
12th February 2012, 14:31
I agree with all the posts supporting what she says, and supporting her passion.

As a little side note I'd just like to add that I'm really glad to see people aren't put off by hearing her turn the air blue. There are a lot of things about this world that need more swearing at.

You can sit at a dinner table in England and hear people discuss things with a level of intellectualism that completely fails to take into account that we live in a kind of a privileged corner of a hell ... where children starve and die by the million, where brown-skinned people far away are pepper bombed for oil and power, where psychopaths own and run every powerful institution on the planet, where the food they are eating lived and died in a very real hell (be careful you don't use the wrong knife or fork though when you tuck into your baby animal that was ripped from its mother and butchered horrifically, its eyes rolling in its head and its bowels evacuating for sheer terror. Heaven forfend you should forget your manners!).

If someone 'politely' insults you in such a setting, and attempts to belittle your philosophy because they don't like their miserable, selfish conceits being called into question ... you will find that calling them a c*** causes a somewhat disproportionate scene. Honestly. Trust me on this one, I speak from experience.

Strange, isn't it.

Borden.