PDA

View Full Version : Divine Cosmos: FINANCIAL TYRANNY: The Final Sections

Fundy Gemini
9th February 2012, 15:36
FYI:

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: The Final Sections (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wilcock+Newsletter%29)

mountain_jim
9th February 2012, 19:55
Well I am thru section 8 now. Still a ways to go.

For all the trashing Wilcock has gotten around here, I think he is doing an amazing job of collating, documenting, and understanding this complex story of incredible historical world financial system corruption, and of asking intelligent questions in the interviews he just published that helps understanding. (in section 8).

This view was certainly unsurprising to me:

The structure actually requires 65% of the money to be used on projects of humanitarian benefit. It became totally perverted through the years of George Bush Snr., Clinton and George Bush Jnr.

Today the entire system is totally corrupted, with the powerful robbing everyone.

WILCOCK: I was also told that various humanitarian funds became money-laundering operations -- even though those involved in the trading programs were already enjoying ludicrously fantastic, almost unimaginable profits.

SCOTT: As above.

And just today, the big banks once again were allowed to buy their way out of their criminality for a pittance, presided over by Obama and his bankster/FED controllers.

I am imaginatively intending/willing that the code books which document the corruption and illegality at the very top are made public, and the guilty brought to trial. This year.

Fundy Gemini
9th February 2012, 20:13
David's work on this issue is certainly valid since it is well documented and widely read at the very least.
Knowledge is power and change can't happen without it.

On a personal note: I'm trying hard not to get too impatient. -real hard-

mountain_jim
9th February 2012, 20:23
I 'knew' when the story of that 134.5 billion bond appearance in Italy happened a couple of years ago that there was a HUGE story behind and underneath that. I just hope this can get traction and eventually get this swamp drained,

from the final page:

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NEXT?

NK: There are many things to do. One of the things I will be doing almost immediately is to activate our Free Energy initiatives.

Everything is all set to go right now. We just need the security to move forward without our people being killed.

Numerous nations are already requesting it, and every nation will demand it once they know it is real. This is the end of the OIL & GAS era the Cabal had us choking on.

THIS ALL BEGAN WITH A THEFT

NK: What I cannot seem to get over is that this all began with Daniele Dal Bosco, an Italian Citizen stealing bonds that were entrusted to me by the Dragon Family.

From there he led me to David Sale, Ray Dam and the OITC, which really when you do your homework is actually a non-entity and fraud.

From there, he took me on an adventure inside the Masons. This is something he now personally realizes he should never have done, but he did it anyway.

He exposed people such as Leo Zagami and those that work with him to me – and to many others. I would think he is in danger now as a result of doing this.

Without Dal Bosco, David Sale and Ray Dam, we would know absolutely nothing. Maybe we should thank them for exposing the evil and corrupt organizations that have taken over our planet.

We now have found out that Dal Bosco has not renewed his Italian Passport. He cannot be found, although he is presumed to be in Italy or France.

Of course, the Italians will hide him or bury him, seeing he created this mess.

On the other hand, Sale left Thailand in a hurry -- seeing another organization did their checking on him, only to find out there is no United Nations diplomatic immunity. It was all a lie. They will cuff him shortly.

We also have some retired Indonesian Generals, who have for a very long time desired to release the funds owed to President Soekarno and the Soekarno Trust.

THE INDONESIA CONNECTION

NK: These funds must be released, returned and utilized in the Humanitarian Projects that were originally designated for Indonesia.

John F. Kennedy was killed for trying to create a deal with Indonesia that would have allowed these funds to transform our world.

If Indonesia continues to step up, as they have started to do, the World can jump on their backs – and together, we can bring everyone to a vastly safer and better place.

Indonesia has sat still for 50-60 years, waiting for the corrupt Western Cabal -- the very same Cabal that is destroying America and the World today -- to release the funds promised to M1 President Soekarno of Indonesia.

The Cabal will never release those funds, seeing they are intent on destroying the world as we know it. Nonetheless, Indonesia’s day is still coming!!

Some of the Cease and Desist players:

The undersigned therefore issue this Cease and Desist Order which is to serve as legal notification to the following Parties whom the undersigned deem to have acted in Bad Faith, who may not use, or allow use of, or claim title, or have right or control of all and or any assets, or derivatives thereof, in the attached list of funds and assets, Marked “Annex A” until they provide proof of just account and stewardship to the undersigned -- and until and unless the undersigned issue, on a case by case, transaction by transaction basis, a certificate of allowance for the use thereof, such allowance to be given in writing under their hands only in response to a request by a Government Ministry of Finance.

This Cease and Desist Order is issued and effective from this 5th Day of January 2012 to all Parties specifically nominated and stated below:

* ACKERMANN, Josef / DEUTSCHE BANK
* BAN Ki-MOON, Secretary-General United Nations
* BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS (BIS)
* BARCLAYS GROUP, London and Worldwide.
* BAROSSO, José Manuel D., President of the European Commission
* BERLUSCONI, Sylvio, former Prime Minister of Italy
* BERNANKE, Ben S., Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
* BLAIR, Tony A.C.L., former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
* BLANKFEIN, Lloyd C. / GOLDMAN SACHS
* BUSH Sr., George H.W., 41st President of the United States of America
* BUSH Jr., George W., 43rd President of the United States of America
* CAMERON, David W.D., Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
* CLINTON, Hillary D.R., United States Secretary of State
* CREDIT SUISSE (CS)
* DAVIGNON, Étienne F.J., former vice-president European Commission
* DIMON, James / JP MORGAN
* DRAGHI, Mario, President of the European Central Bank (/ex-GOLDMAN SACHS)
* EMANUEL, Rahm I., Mayor of Chicago
* FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM and all CENTRAL BANKS
* GEITHNER, Timothy F., United States Secretary of the Treasury
* GREENSPAN, Alan, 13th Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
* HSBC GROUP
* INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
* KISSINGER, Henry A.
* MONTI, Mario, Prime Minister of Italy (/ex-GOLDMAN SACHS)
* NETANYAHU, Benjamin “Bibi”, Prime Minister of Israel
* PAPADEMOS, Lucas, Prime Minister of Greece (/ex-GOLDMAN SACHS)
* PAULSON, Henry “Hank” M., former United States Secretary of the Treasury (74th)
* QUEEN ELIZABETH II. / HOUSE of WINDSOR, The United Kingdom & Commonwealth
* QUEEN BEATRIX / HUIS van ORANJE, The Netherlands
* ROCKEFELLER, David Sr.
* ROCKEFELLER, John “Jay” D. IV
* ROMNEY, W. Mitt
* ROMPUY van, Herman A., President of the European Council
* ROTHSCHILD de, Evelyn R.A.
* ROTHSCHILD de, David M.
* RUBIN, Robert E., former United States Secretary of the Treasury (70th)
* SARKOZY, Nicolas, President French Republic
* SOROS, George
* SUMMERS, Lawrence “Larry” H., former Director of the National Economic Council (USA)
* UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND (UBS)
* UNITED NATIONS
* WOOTTON, David, Lord Mayor CITY OF LONDON
* WORLD BANK (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development)

kcbc2010
9th February 2012, 22:49
"ROMNEY, W. Mitt"

The only person running for President on the list.

EMANUEL, Rahm I., Mayor of Chicago

No longer in the Obama White House.

GEITHNER, Timothy F., United States Secretary of the Treasury/CLINTON, Hillary D.R., United States Secretary of State

They aren't interested in serving if Obama is re-elected.

NETANYAHU, Benjamin “Bibi”, Prime Minister of Israel

He wants to kill Iranians and everyone who gets in his way.

I'm not saying I'm surprised. I'm just lamenting the fact that, in a lot of ways, the world seemed less complicated when I bought the propaganda of the MSM.

WhiteFeather
9th February 2012, 23:11
IMHO, David Wilcock should be accredited for his outstanding work, not discredited. A knowledgeable entity is he. Kudos David, keep it coming.

anthony
10th February 2012, 00:57
Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal ..... WINNING

http://www.businessinsider.com/vatican-banking-scandal-money-2012-2

cellardoor
10th February 2012, 01:33
Davids Channelling from;

Monday 12 / 31 / 01 – 5:38 pm

The ghosts of war have again awakened from their slumber. Now is the time that so many have feared.

Be ye not afraid, for God is with thee.

And those who would stand close, stand close, for the coming of the Son of Man in the heavens is nigh.

Blessings be unto those brave souls who prepare themselves accordingly, through wit and wisdom, to navigate the labyrinth of the mind in pursuit of higher Truth -- and loftier aspirations than whether or not one is to make or lose a dollar.

The bankers will be beaten back by the public at a time of great unrest, and it is these events that shape that which is to come.

So stand true in your power and belief in freedom, and know that the loosening of constrictions long imposed is so soon arriving.

It is a time of great happiness that awaits you now, and you can revel in that fact.

[2/1/12: I am in tears. This is an utterly amazing synchronicity. I was guided to read this just as I’m finishing my article on Financial Tyranny. It is absolutely calibrated to the present moment.]

I did not want to edit this message in any way. I do not know what is meant by "the coming of the Son of Man in the heavens."

I do believe there are many Ascended people out there who are helping us, and encourage everyone not to take a narrow-minded, fundamentalist view of what was said.

I do believe we are not alone in this struggle to end Financial Tyranny.

The intuitive guidance has served me well over the years, and I have had many, many dreams urging me to conduct and publish this investigation.

Very nice ending I thought:)

jcocks
10th February 2012, 02:06
I think that, if you replace "son" with "sun", you'll come close to what is about to occur. I think something will happen with the sun in the very near future that will cause us to take notice, and it won't be something that the ptw can hide.

I don't know how many dreams I have had where there has been a bomb of some sort (usually nuclear) that has been dropped, after which I have thought "Great, now we can ascend!"....
I think I have belief deep down that for humanity to truly awaken, we will have to be staring down at the edge of the abyss with the almost certainty that we are going to fall in... Then, we will say ENOUGH! Then we will awaken from our slumber, unite as a species and retake what is rightfully ours in peace. I feel we are close to a tipping point, but I'm not sure most people realise it.

Most good people are still 100% preoccupied with trying to keep afloat in this terribly unjust world of ours. I took part in one of the largest anti-war rallies in Australa's history just before we sent our troops to war in Iraq in 2001. If they want to try and start ww3 they can go right ahead and try, but I guarantee you that the resulting protest will be MANY times bigger than it was back then. When we know it's our existance as a race that is at stake, we will stand up and we will say NO!

applepie
10th February 2012, 03:18
Thank you David for your persistent dedication to bringing out the truth in your service to humanity.

Back in 1987 after the market crash while attending a New Orleans investment conference, I heard rumours about all the gold hidden deep underground in the Philippines. I was quite puzzled by this.

Rayelan Allen in her book The Obergon Chronicles, pages 409 to 414, also comments about the mysterious transfers of gold to the Philippines some involving The Templars.

Why the Philippinies?

Seems to me that much more digging is required to make sense out of this mystery. And that is a very difficult, if not impossible job, to do.

mountain_jim
10th February 2012, 13:31
And just today, the big banks once again were allowed to buy their way out of their criminality for a pittance, presided over by Obama and his bankster/FED controllers.

I am imaginatively intending/willing that the code books which document the corruption and illegality at the very top are made public, and the guilty brought to trial. This year.

To quote (and correct) myself, I may have been unduly harsh in my views on the Bank deal, if the following points really are true:

Specifically, this settlement does not:
Release any criminal liability or grant any criminal immunity.

Release any private claims by individuals or any class action claims.

Release claims related to the securitization of mortgage backed securities that were at the heart of the financial crisis.

Release claims against Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems or MERSCORP.

Release any claims by a state that chooses not to sign the settlement.

End state attorneys general investigations of Wall Street related to financial fraud or the financial crisis.

Eric Schneiderman, the New York Attorney General who has been heroically trying to bring accountability to criminal banksters, and was just named by President Obama to lead some kind of mortgage fraud investigtion, just spoke to Rachel Maddow on her show (MSNBC).

He said today's action KEEPS EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE. All fraud currently being investigated will continue to be investigated and all manner of new charges can be discovered/brought.

He could not have been more emphatically psyched about today's multi-billion dollar deal. He said that primarily it will provide MILLIONS OF HOMEOWNERS RELIEF, and the big banks are in no less trouble as a result.