PDA

View Full Version : Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

cloud9
18th July 2010, 05:23
The link I'm going to provide it's in Spanish because it's from Jaime Maussan's tv show in Mexico, the show is called 3th milleniun but it's the only place I found the picture.
This is the story:
A latin family from the States went to Acapulco on vacation and they went to Chichen Itza too, they were taking pictures and in this case they took 3 of them, the first one was a test to see in the pyramid would be in the picture in its entirety, the second one with the 2 girls posing and another one with the girls. The difference in time between the last 2 pictures is 19 seconds.

When they saw the picture they were in shock, moments later this family saw a well known man who also has a tv show and decided to ask him to see the picture, they were looking for witnesses I guess and that man is famous in his country (Mexico).

All the information the family gave to the producers was corroborated including the testimony of the famous man.
The picture has been analyzed in Mexico and Italy and the experts say is authentic, also the data in the cell phone helps to corroborate its authenticity.

This is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwp5dZvONP4

onawah
18th July 2010, 05:52
That's really spectacular if it's the real thing. There is no English translation. Can anyone tell us what is being said? I wonder if anyone was on top of the Pyramid and saw anything at the time the light purportedly was beaming.

Operator
18th July 2010, 06:09
I have seen this on a dvd from Jaime Maussan ... In one sentence summarized he said that he wouldn't believe it himself but the host of the program in the 3rd part is the biggest skeptic and critics of Jaime's works and he was on location when the picture was taken. So this time they both agree on one thing ....

cloud9
18th July 2010, 18:27
I'm going to narrate more than translate this videos because they repeat over and over the same words.

Jaime Maussan starts saying thank you to the family for the amazing picture, surely is going to go around the world he says, but at the moment is an exclusive for the 3er milenium show.

Then the second host says: with a cell phone camera was possible to capture a beam of light over the Kukulkan pyramid in Chichen Itza. An authentic picture. Now we invite you to see the story.

Narrator: A picture completely real exists that shows a light pulse emitted by the Kukulkan Pyramid. In July 24th, 2009 at 2:31 p.m. this picture was taken and you can see the beam of light that was captured by a last generation cell phone. All details from the picture were captured by the cell phone: date and exact time, exposure time, resolution, size image, place where the picture was taken with coordinates and information about the cell phone. This picture has been investigated and analyzed thoroughly so we can say is an authentic phenomenon .

This is the story: In October 2009 Jaime Maussan was in Los Angeles giving a lecture, at the end he was informed about the picture: the family was on vacation in Cancun from June 21 to 28th 2009 which we later on could confirm, we went to the hotel and saw the documents confirming they were there.
On June 24th the family traveled to Chichen Itza, from the football court the father took 3 pictures, the first one at 1:59 p.m., then he invited his 2 daughters to pose and took the second picture at 2:12, after 19 more seconds the took another picture at 2:31 p.m. that captured the beam of light.
Then they talk about first analysis and interview to the family which is from Salvador.

The wife says they saw the picture with the beam of light immediately and then the husband says there was some native maya people praying there and he showed the picture to them, they asked him not to show it but he didn't obey because he started showing the picture to whoever was willing to see it, he saw a person who he had seen on tv before but he didn't remember his name and decided to show the picture to him too.

The tv crew investigated more and finally they found the tv man, he's the journalist Rene Franco who has his own tv show in Mexico, later on Rene Franco invited Jaime Maussan and they talk about what happened that day: Franco was listening to his guide in the football court when a man approached him and asked: hi, you are on tv, aren't you?, Franco says yes and the man proceeded to show him the picture.

Then Maussan explains why he thinks the picture is authentic and asks Franco what he thought when he saw the picture. Franco says he was very surprised by the picture and immediately he showed the picture to the guide who said: Wow, this one is a keeper, there are just a few of them but they do exist.

After that they show the tests made on the picture and present an italian expert who declares that the picture is authentic and why.

Another guy explains how a picture like this can be faked and then they show 2 fake ones so people can see the difference and how you can see the in the metadata that photoshop was used.

Arpheus
18th July 2010, 18:33
I am glad i can understand spanish due to my native language being portuguese ehe,i watched the whole thing,pretty amazing stuff and just a wonderful thing his iphone could capture that huger pillar of light when the photo was taken.

jaybee
18th July 2010, 19:13
I did a screen shot of the picture in the video.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/nexus%20avebury/crop%20circles%20August%2009/helicopter%20anomaly/bits%20and%20bobs/Untitled0-1.jpg

Thanks for the translation cloud9..

It seems too good to be true doesn't it? But different people say it's authentic.
We are so wary of hoaxes it's hard to just relax and go...WOW.
That's what I wanted to do..but something held me back. The translation had nudged me towards
believing it...

It seems the family didn't see anything with the naked eye. So it must have either been too
quick to see or only visible through artificial means..like digital cameras pick up things.

If it is a hoax it has to involve a whole lot of people...and would become a big conspiracy thing'
Jaime Maussan himself being part of it OR Maussan being duped. But why?

So It's looking promising.... and if it's genuine WOW and double WOW (WOW)

MiguelQ
18th July 2010, 20:32
I am glad i can understand spanish due to my native language being portuguese ehe,i watched the whole thing,pretty amazing stuff and just a wonderful thing his iphone could capture that huger pillar of light when the photo was taken.

Fixe outro portugues!

cloud9
18th July 2010, 21:30
Well, the beam of light didn't last much, perhaps just a fraction of a second, they say they didn't see anything with the naked eye. I wonder if this is something that occurs with some frequency but being so fast is very hard to capture.

If somebody would be interested enough they could have a permanent camera there for a period of time to see if this phenomenon is repeatable. I guess it's like the orbs of light, we can't see them but digital cameras do capture them.

If that's the case, due to our limited senses, we could be missing a lot of things we don't believe just because our eyes are not designed for the task but with the help of modern technology our horizons are expanding.

Majorion
19th July 2010, 01:07
Interesting stuff, but I think in order to get to the bottom of this we really need the raw image data, as screen-grabs off video clips sadly aren't adequate enough for analysis. Now if I had a high resolution .TIF file to deal with then its a different story. In my view its very simple, if you can get the original image and hand it to any photoshop experts they will easily figure out whether its graphic manipulation or the real deal.

MiguelQ
19th July 2010, 01:12
I must add this:
The picture was taken with the IPHONE from apple, and the metadata ( the file , saves info of the local the picture was taken, shutter speed, date, time, etc etc..) those are genuine and not modified.
The same files once you put them on the pC and open and then you save, it will change and say
PHOTOSHOP XX, or PAINT, or etc... it will alter the data..

So thats what made it genuine, because was from the direct file of the iphone.
remeber , your camera /iphone can see much more that you can't see... !
for example IR spectrum.

Try to, point the TV remote control to your eyes, and then click anybutton, you will notice nothing lights up..
but now try that with your cellphone, or anycamera, or webcam (not sure if webcam does..) but try it! and you will see it blinks..
So .. perhaps that light was in a different spectrum... that your eyes can't see.

Tuza
19th July 2010, 01:15
Yeah okay fair enough Maj;

Cloud thank you so much for translating, it is frustrating when I want to understand what is being said. I pressed the translation button but of course it did not work.

My gut feeling is their starting to activate now.

Humble Janitor
19th July 2010, 01:35
Just seeing the name "Jamie Maussan" had me skeptical from the start. The guy has been known for pushing hoaxes in the past.

If the photo in question is the real deal, then that's just cool.

MiguelQ
19th July 2010, 01:41
the metadata let us think its real, if you see the whole video, there is the part where they show the file metadata ( that says the picture was from iphone directly)

Tuza
19th July 2010, 01:46
I have no doubt it's the real deal imho Miguel, thanks again for translating.

cloud9
19th July 2010, 02:46
Oh dear Tuza,
English is not my first language and I started to learn it after I was 40 so it's been difficult at times. Anyhow, I don't know much about computers either but I am a very curious person and I've been interested in the subject since I was 13 or 15 years old so through my life I have read so many books it's unbelievable. Now, I enjoy the internet so much it makes our lives and sharing of information so much easier.

HJ, I know what you mean about Maussan but my feeling is that if he has presented fake information it has been because he was deceived, he wouldn't jeopardize his reputation doing something wrong on purpose.
What I think is important here is the possibility of this pyramids being activated now or perhaps they've been always activated but we never saw it before.

jaybee
19th July 2010, 09:16
What I think is important here is the possibility of this pyramids being activated now or perhaps they've been always activated but we never saw it before.

Interesting that Teotihuacan is on the 19.5 north position....a highly significant placing according to the Hyperdimensional Physics hypothesis proposed by Richard C Hoagland et al.

MiguelQ
19th July 2010, 13:32
COuld this be an isolated incident, or there are more pyramids that are suffering this process and we arent catching it?
Would be interesting a research over that.

cloud9
19th July 2010, 14:39
Yes Miguel, that's my point. If somebody with the means necesary to do it like a reporter or a tv company like Discovery or Nat Geo wanted to investigate this further, they could set a camera 24/7 por some time to see what happens, but do they know this is happening?
At least they could do it just with the Kukilkan pyramid.

Majorion
19th July 2010, 15:06
It is also a bit nonsensical, I mean supposedly this pyramid shoots some laser beam in the fraction of a second, and only at that fraction were it captured on camera unbeknownst to everyone and even the people photographing? okay so how is this beam of light emitted exactly, is someone suggesting there is an energy source behind this, or a fractionally synchronized reflective effect, or even something else?

Here is what we do know - EXIF data *can* be manipulated: http://dptnt.com/2007/07/view-and-manipulate-the-exif-data-of-your-photos/

I don't think every single thing presented by Maussan over the years has been a hoax, he otherwise serves as a popular medium and a few times there probably were genuine presentations, but there also have been enough red flags. The minute I saw 2012 in the video it pretty much summed up the possible agenda here, much like when you investigate a crime and determine the motive. Not really saying this a crime in so much it being sensationalistic but nevertheless we should always investigate things as *seriously* as we would a crime.

Fredkc
19th July 2010, 15:25
Cloud9, Miguel...

¡Si Ingles es dificil, portugues es imposible!

Cuatro aňos en chile and 40 years oftrying and I still can't catch a single word of portuguese that isn't a spanish sound-alike.
Y'all got a great code goin' ;)

Fred

cloud9
19th July 2010, 15:50
On Fredkc, I don't know what you are talking about, we are not comunicating in Spanish or Portuges, just a few sentences Miguel sent me to help me to paste a picture, it was in portuguese and I didn't understand either, lol

jaybee
19th July 2010, 17:09
It is also a bit nonsensical, I mean supposedly this pyramid shoots some laser beam in the fraction of a second, and only at that fraction were it captured on camera unbeknownst to everyone and even the people photographing?

It may have just been there for a fraction of a second...or if it was invisible to the naked eye..
it may have been there longer...a few seconds or a couple of seconds.

Were other people taking photos at exactly the same time? We don't know. We can only say that
no-one else has come forward with a similar photo. And if the photo was the last of the three..then the timing is reasonably open-ended...although as no-one else has come forward with
a similar pic it was either there for a split second or a bit longer...

okay so how is this beam of light emitted exactly, is someone suggesting there is an energy source behind this, or a fractionally synchronized reflective effect, or even something else?

Well...I don't suppose anyone knows. For example, is it going UP or coming DOWN?

Here is what we do know - EXIF data *can* be manipulated: http://dptnt.com/2007/07/view-and-manipulate-the-exif-data-of-your-photos/

The EXIF data was the back up 'evidence' I believe...Cloud9 said, that the video said that the photo was examined by experts? As it has been a whole YEAR since it was taken you would have thought that SOMEONE would have come along and put this one to bed...if they could.

I don't think every single thing presented by Maussan over the years has been a hoax, he otherwise serves as a popular medium and a few times there probably were genuine presentations, but there also have been enough red flags. The minute I saw 2012 in the video it pretty much summed up the possible agenda here, much like when you investigate a crime and determine the motive. Not really saying this a crime in so much it being sensationalistic but nevertheless we should always investigate things as *seriously* as we would a crime.

Indeed we should, with the means that we have.

Creating a deliberate hoax...IS a crime of sorts...not saying this is one. In fact the 'evidence'....is pointing more in the direction of it being genuine...unexplained...but genuine. (IMO)

Which is pretty mind-blowing.

:thumb:

jaybee
19th July 2010, 17:56
The wife says they saw the picture with the beam of light immediately and then the husband says there was some native maya people praying there and he showed the picture to them, they asked him not to show it but he didn't obey because he started showing the picture to whoever was willing to see it, he saw a person who he had seen on tv before but he didn't remember his name and decided to show the picture to him too.

This is a curious bit of the story...that the Mayan people there who were praying didn't want
him to show the picture! You would have thought that they would have been excited and
even, maybe, claim to have been the reason for the 'light beam'....powerful prayers and all that.

Then Maussan explains why he thinks the picture is authentic and asks Franco what he thought when he saw the picture. Franco says he was very surprised by the picture and immediately he showed the picture to the guide who said: Wow, this one is a keeper, there are just a few of them but they do exist.

I wonder what he meant by that? That the photo was worth keeping? Or that the the ancient
monument was one of 'few' that KEPT something?

There appears to be a storm going on when the pic was taken...at least there looks like
lightening to the left of the picture.

Pure speculation...just an idea...but what if a bolt of lightening was hitting the structure...but the propertie of the building and maybe it's position (19.5 North)..meant that the electrical energy was
transformed into the beam? Energy that could be harnessed and kept...???

Majorion
19th July 2010, 18:31
The EXIF data was the back up 'evidence' I believe...Cloud9 said, that the video said that the photo was examined by experts? As it has been a whole YEAR since it was taken you would have thought that SOMEONE would have come along and put this one to bed...if they could.
No one wants this to turn out real more than myself.

Although the thing about Maussan et al; is they won't allow you to analyze the original for yourself and instead say during the course of a video that they already have experts who analyzed it (routine). And in that case its very difficult to get independent analysis done, so why keep the original to themselves? just let it out, put it on any website, or embed a link to one of the hundreds of free image uploading sites would be appropriate (and easy). They can have a video circling round the web but the picture itself is missing? on top of that these experts could be biased.

The fact no one has come along to debunk the picture does not lend credence to it being genuine, in fact the lack of tangible evidence is probably the reason - there simply has been no evidence available to *all* researchers and *experts* for their own analysis - and therefore no one can say for sure either way. So long as the one significant piece of the puzzle is missing (or being withheld deliberately) we are lacking a definitive answer.

jaybee
19th July 2010, 18:52
No one wants this to turn out real more than myself.

Although the thing about Maussan et al; is they won't allow you to analyze the original for yourself and instead say during the course of a video that they already have experts who analyzed it (routine). And in that case its very difficult to get independent analysis done, so why keep the original to themselves? just let it out, put it on any website, or embed a link to one of the hundreds of free image uploading sites would be appropriate (and easy). They can have a video circling round the web but the picture itself is missing? on top of that these experts could be biased.

I must admit that you do have a point. And I wonder why they don't do that?

Jaime Maussan comes in for a lot of stick..perhaps he is worried that numerous people who are
biased AGAINST it being genuine would get up to all sorts of tricks...muddy the waters for
everyone...??. just trying to figure out why.

The fact no one has come along to debunk the picture does not lend credence to it being genuine, in fact the lack of tangible evidence is probably the reason - there simply has been no evidence available to *all* researchers and *experts* for their own analysis - and therefore no one can say for sure either way. So long as the one significant piece of the puzzle is missing (or being withheld deliberately) we are lacking a definitive answer.

There's always something....eh? Something that prevents a 100% acceptance. Even though I am more inclined at the moment to think it's genuine rather than an out and out hoax...involving numerous people.....I can't say I'm 100% certain + accepting.

IF it's a hoax then Jaime Maussan himself is in the dock....and the question has to be asked...
is he on someone's payroll?

The next question would be...why would someone be paid to promote stuff like this?

Oh I don't know. I'm still hopeful at the moment....but it's good to be watchful about being
conned.

cloud9
19th July 2010, 22:31
Majorion,
First of all I want to clarify I'm not taking sides here, I don't know Maussan personally, I've seen him through the years on tv, no more than that.

I know that some times journalist in their desire for being the first ones telling the world about some event, could say things without enough confirmation or even exaggerate some facts but here is what I think about this event:

The family on vacation is from El Salvador; I know American people don't see any difference between latinos from different countries but we do.

Salvadorians in the States are usually from the country not from the cities and they don't have much education, they were and still are allowed to come to the States because of the war that was promoted by the States years ago, this war made El Salvador a very poor nation, to "compensate" for it, a temporal solution was found which is called TPS, that means certain amount of salvadorians can come and work here and they do it legally, they do NOT own a Resident or Green Card but they are given a social security number so they can work and pay taxes.

Now, Salvadorians born in their country usually don't have access to much education, just 2nd generation or children born here would; this couple appears to me as being first generation and I could bet on it, I know a lot of Salvadorians and I can distinguish their accent when talking.

Another important point here is that most Salvadorians first generation never learn to speak English or just enough to communicate because many times they don't even know how to read and write in Spanish.
I don't know what the situation is for this couple, they are young but I'm not sure they were born or came here as children because of their accent. Second generation usually loose their accent and don't speak much Spanish, mostly English.

I don't think the couple have the knowledge (technical or just about history and other subjects) to create a hoax.
I can be wrong but that's what I can see.

The mention of 2012 in the show it's very similar as what George Noory does al the time, during the breaks or whatever, as so many things are related to the subject and that's a tv show that presents this kind of information, they never said the picture is related to that date.

Nobody has said in the show that it is a laser beam, they say it's a beam of light.

Many people have taken pictures and captured something they didn't know about and see it days or weeks later. This couple were taking a look to see if the pyramid was in its entirety in the picture, that's why they took 3 pictures saw it immediately.

They mention the maya people praying just as I related the story, the mayas were there and when the picture was shown to them, their reaction was like: please don't tell (I'm sure they want to protect their world, so many people are going there to investigate and asking questions).

The comment about this one is a keeper refers to: Keep this picture, there are just a few of them but this one is a good one. What the guide is saying is that he has seen other pictures like that one but they are not too many. So can we assume this is not the first time the beam of light has been captured on picture?

Perhaps not everybody has the "nudge" to know this could be something very important and think is just something rare but no more than that, they didn't think it was worth looking for witnesses or taking the picture to somebody famous with influence and knowledge about it.

About the data manipulation, I would say the same, I don't think this couple would do it but that's just my personal opinion based on my experience.

cloud9
19th July 2010, 22:42
How do you know Maussan or the producer won't allow the picture to be analyzed?

You sound as if you already tried to get information from them and they don't share what they got.
Please extend on this, what do you know about it? Have you asked to them for "evidence" other than what the video says? How do you know the piece is being withheld or missing?

jaybee says that it's been a year since the picture was taken and nobody has debunked nor confirmed it.
Well, all I got to say is that we don't know, and yes, it could be one of those cases that nobody takes seriously but what intrigues me is that the guide said this is not the first time a picture like that has been taken.

Majorion
20th July 2010, 00:03
How do you know Maussan or the producer won't allow the picture to be analyzed?

You sound as if you already tried to get information from them and they don't share what they got.
Please extend on this, what do you know about it? Have you asked to them for "evidence" other than what the video says? How do you know the piece is being withheld or missing?

In this instance I did not ask, and why would anyone even need to, the original file should be readily available when someone is trying to make a case on it such as Maussan. However it does seem that others have been searching for the HiRES original and here is the feedback:

READ IMPORTANT UPDATE: Ok guys, it seems this video is bothering some people. The photos made in front of the Kukulkan pyramid where appears a beam of light, were supposedly taken by a guy named Héctor Siliezar and his wife Glenda Hernández, a couple that, according to Jaime Maussan, lives in California, USA. Assuming that Massimo Fratini just analyzed the images in his computer, is still strange the fact that the hi-res photos ARE NOT available to public on internet. It seems that Jaime Maussan is totally manipulating the information about this case. IMO, an event with such importance should be open to world wide investigation. I’m still asking WHERE ARE THE HI-RES PHOTOS that could corroborate the authenticity of this “light beam”??? Just for this record, I researched for the Siliezar family in California and I couldn’t find absolutely nothing about Hector Siliezar either Glenda Hernandez. If these images are authentic, I invite this couple to put the photos AVAILABLE on internet to allow further investigations. www.abovetopsecret.com translate.google.com forgetomori.com 20°40’58.37”N, 88°34’07.42”W
http://ufo-tv.com/chichen-itza-pyramid-light-beam-hoax

To answer your question cloud9, I am rather accustomed to Maussan withholding key pieces of evidence from independent analysis, so naturally my impression is never a good one. And for the record I am not American; nevertheless appreciate the insights regarding subtle cultural differences, I also sensed the family behind this photograph were genuine and weren't trying to hoax anyone, but ultimately without the end-product to examine we are always back to square one, in this case feelings are irrelevant. Nobody should be withholding this picture or any other(period) and if it is available then I'd certainly like to see it. So, do you have a link? if not then there is not much left to discuss.

Kra
20th July 2010, 00:54
cloud thank you for your well balanced posts.

Arpheus
20th July 2010, 01:02
That isnt the only picture like that guys,its not the first there are only a handful of em that are the real deal to this day,the guy who took the picture was just fortunate to capture it at the exact moment of the phenomena thats all.That just goes to shows us we know nothing,with all our tech to this day,good luck moving 180 ton blocks of stone with our current equipment also.We forgot so much about our wonderful long lost past that we became arrogant enough to not consider certain things and always automatically set em aside when the ideas come to our minds heh.:o

MiguelQ
20th July 2010, 01:37
On Fredkc, I don't know what you are talking about, we are not comunicating in Spanish or Portuges, just a few sentences Miguel sent me to help me to paste a picture, it was in portuguese and I didn't understand either, lol

What ?? LOL :p

You did not? ok i wasnt clear perhaps.. anyway i dont know your "computer level"...

now replying to the Fredkc post:

Well fredkc dont be sad..
Spanish and Portuguese are very similar, pronounce its however different.
But i can give you the same example, BRITISH English and American English.. its exactly the analogy to do when you hear for Portuguese and Spanish..

i Do understand USA and UK , only pronunciation is different.. and i can speak like British and American English at the same time.. as i can speak Portuguese from Portugal and Portuguese from Brazil, and Spanish too.
I also can simulate German though i dont understand nothing. ehe

But i must say English its a very easy language indeed... very simplified, the verbs are almost the same etc.. no hard rules..

And for exampled what you wrote was spanish, not portuguese though. But i got it anyway.

Cloud he wasn't (i think) upset on us. On thing i dont understand on english is why you use this term " e.g" to refer an example.. would't it be "ex.: .." ?

Kra
20th July 2010, 01:44
e.g. is an abbreviation that means "for example". It is used before a noun, or to introduce another sentence.

cloud9
20th July 2010, 01:53
Kra, thank you for your nice comment.

I just want to say one more time that I'm not defending Maussan or the picture, I went to ATS (Avalon is the only forum I visit, sorry I don't have much computer time) and read the comments.

My opinion is that most of the time we tend to look at everything in a very rational way, we need or want proof of everything, show me the proof.... do we have proof ETs exist? Do we have proof UFOs exist? No, however we discuss them as if they exist because for all of us here, they DO exist, we don't have any proof but we believe.

Usually, people who engage in mathematics, computers, technology, etc., tend to be very rational, Majorion says that without the end-product to examine we are back to square one and feelings are irrelevant. Really? How many threads we've had about feelings? Love, compassion, etc.? For somebody interested in all the topics we touch here, saying that feelings are irrelevant is... out of place.

Well, It was never my intention to prove anything, I don't have any proof. What I have is a huge feeling (here it goes again) that we are not looking what we need to look.
What if these pyramids around the world have been doing their job all the time and still today as so many experts have said, as communicators, energetic places, for contact with other planets, starts, dimensions etc., and because we haven't found out the how, so far it's just theory.

What if... this has been happening all along, never seen by human eyes before, it's so quick that the naked eye doesn't perceive it but it's there. Or perhaps the great awakening we are waiting is real and this is part of it.

So many things intrigue me about this case. Just the fact that the guide said there were more pictures like this one, somebody who is not trying to make money with a comment like this, he wasn't on tv or anything, just a sincere comment when he was asked his opinion, the maya people praying too.

What if we can be less rational and just accept that it's possible. If we can think many dimensions (which we can't see) are possible, all of them full of life and beings like us living their lives there, why is so hard to think something like this pyramid, mysterious as all of them, is doing what it is supposed to do?

I don't believe in everything I see or read, but some things really make me wonder what if.... I don't need proof God exists, I know He/She does.

Anyway, again I don't have a link, I don't have any proof, I just have a feeling it can be true. Just because of the people who took the picture...

And remember, you have to believe it to see it, not the other way around.

cloud9
20th July 2010, 01:58
Miguel, I'm still learning English after 10 years, I do read and write very well (Do I?), I understand almost 100% but I don't have a good pronunciation... people understand me but I still feel silly and not good enough after all this time, it is the way it is.

MiguelQ
20th July 2010, 02:56
Cloud for me your perfect on english. I mean i would't have noticed , what is your nationality i think i lost some thing on my memory :S
pronunciation its something different.. maybe you get a bit stressed or nervous when you put it to action, but .. movies are the best thing, and music too!

cloud9
20th July 2010, 03:06
Thank you Miguel you are very sweet. I communicate very well, however I wish I was better at speaking. But all is well.

MiguelQ
20th July 2010, 03:14
but what is your !from!

Menkaure
20th July 2010, 04:06
Several years ago, before they stopped people from climbing the pyramid, My Wife and I went there and climbed the pyramid (Pictures if asked for). I managed to put a crystal into a crack in the stone in the inside of the building at the top. Maybe this was MY light? I also have one in the Nile, Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Sedona, and every Spiritual site we visited. I would love to feel the results.

cloud9
20th July 2010, 04:07
I'm from Colombia South America

sunflower
20th July 2010, 19:49
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/acMubLteWXI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/acMubLteWXI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Gridkeeper's video shows an example of an energy wave in the background.

onawah
22nd August 2010, 16:54
New information about this event at this link, with data from an expert who did an analysis of the photo to see if it had been faked. It says a UFO was also found in the photo.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1185952097&ref=profile#!/video/video.php?v=1564565999287

Also, a crop circle appeared on the same day the photo was taken, of a pyramid shape within circles with something coming out of the top.

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 17:38
Thanks for sharing, onawah... I loved those enhanced pics at the end. Would be good to see picture of the crop circle, eh....

The 'blob' was interesting, too... Wonder if it's all got something to do with orgone energy?

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 17:54
Just tried to find the crop circle.... (google not time-travel :p). where was it? Near Chichen Itza?

This one 'appeared' in Wiltshire that day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVHkO5z6kk

onawah
22nd August 2010, 18:25
Thanks for sharing, onawah... I loved those enhanced pics at the end. Would be good to see picture of the crop circle, eh....

The 'blob' was interesting, too... Wonder if it's all got something to do with orgone energy?

From the link I posted:

Two crop formations appeared in Wiltshire... One on the same day as this incident with a Mayan glyph; and two days prior a formation with tetrahedral geometry, or basically a pyramid with the depiction of something being emitted from it's apex!! video link here to both formations...
Crop Circles 2009 July Latest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMHqKTQtSDE "

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 18:36
Thanks...I missed that....:thumb:

MiguelQ
22nd August 2010, 18:41
video not available at facebook

onawah
22nd August 2010, 19:05
video not available at facebook

I just tried the link I posted and the video worked fine for me
Here it is again:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...=1564565999287

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 19:22
I got it ok when I was logged in...but I've logged out, and now I'm just getting the sign-up page...

Carmody
22nd August 2010, 20:27
Charge differentials may hold the key to this one. Not saying all else is incorrect and only one point explains all..but that a major clue as to a major potential component of the emission from the pyramid has been missed. (unless anyone else noted and spoke on this, I have not checked since the thread emerged, so I have no familiarity with the intervening 4 pages)

When I first saw this photo, I was not a member of the forum, but I did note the lightning strike in the background of the photo.

Now, when lightning strikes there is a massive shift in the "atmospheric-to-ground" charge potential-differential. For the entire surrounding area. Millions of volts of charge are pulsed all at once, in a giant circle that surrounds the area where the arc of electricity is formed. That is what you hear on the AM radio, is this pulse of charge-change taking place. Like someone opening a pressurized door at the end of a big room, you feel the 'pop' of the change, no matter what part of the room you are in. It affects the entire room, in a pulse.

I've been close enough to bolts of lightening to have it dance cross the ground from puddle to puddle, right in front of me. At the same time, in the same location, we were selling CB radios. Now, when CB's are at a 'ground station' and a storm comes up like that, we had to disconnect the CB from the antenna, to preserve the amplifier circuitry from being blown apart by any nearby lighting strikes...as those would pulse the ground and the antenna at the same time, and thus produce a spark and blow up the CB radio. When lightening storms were approaching, we would disconnect those antennas and then let the wire for the antenna sit on the wall, where it could swing freely. When lightening struck nearby, even as far as a few miles away, the end of the antenna wire would spark on the painted cement wall..and the wire would jump and sway across the wall, like a pendulum.

So you get this lightning strike that activates one of the aspects and capacities of the pyramid. It looks like it was darned well built when you look at the symmetry of the shaft of energy.

If you follow the 'electric universe' theory, then everything in the universe, on and in all of it's levels... is comprised of or having some aspect of 'charge differential', or 'polarized charge differential'. Gravity, for example, is a "polarized, oriented, charge-differential-gradient". This pyramid can be some sort of real and original version of what some might call a Reich cloud buster, or one of those hand made pyramids with all kinds of metals and flakes in them that most people do not understand or do not believe they work -at all. For example, the desertification of the Northern aspects of Africa might actually be due, in large part, to the presence of the pyramid complex.

And so on.

Sure, that might explain one aspect of one part of the origin of the shaft of energy or light (whatever it may be), but explains precious little else. Every other aspect of the energy shaft is excruciatingly anomalous, so all this does is potentially mark the 'trigger point' for the energetic release, but nothing more.

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 21:15
Nice post Carmody.....thanks for that....I surpose that without a national-grid like we've got......harnassing lightening in some way...(pyramid-type structures?)
would have been a phenomenal source of electricity for the people of that time...if it could be 'caught' and used/dispersed in some way?

Have you any thoughts on the fact that Chichen Itza is on the energy-upwelling point re. proposed Hyperdimensional Physics?

Ie....approx. 20 degrees north?

What you said about the pyramids and the dessert? When I saw the little blob in the picture (on the facebook link) it
crossed my mind that it might have been a little cloud of DOR...Deadly Orgone Radiation.??? Not enough to worry about, though.
Everything else about it looked healthy....the shaft of light.

I wonder if it's going up or down?

If this picture is 100% genuine....it is pure gold...