PDA

View Full Version : Flower of Life

Pathosology
11th February 2012, 07:04
I always know I can turn to Avalon when I have a question that requires some good advice.

I've recently discovered the Flower of Life, the esoteric representation of the sacred geometry of all upon which life may be built. I admit my knowledge is slim, but the actual image has been with me for quite some time. I am now almost 26, and only in the last year and a half would I say I have been truly awakene to the truths of life. Before that, I was raised as a poster girl for christianity (I mean no sarcasm. My family is still associated with the religion and I love them dearly, with all my heart). During my high school days (still neck deep in the religion) I found myself draWing images of this Flower of Life, it's esoteric meaning completely unknown to me. The desire was overwhelming, and I drew a new one almost daily.
Now, with a bit of knowledge on the subject, I can't help but feel this was no coincidence. My thoughts keep trailing to the possibility that either I am experiencnig some residual effects of past life recall, or that perhaps my higher self is attempting to relay a message.
My knowledge on the background if the Flower of Life is still limited, but I can't shake the heavy feeling that it represents a bigger message for me.
Anyone have any thoughts? All are invited and welcome

Namaste

markpierre
11th February 2012, 09:08
Now, with a bit of knowledge on the subject, I can't help but feel this was no coincidence. My thoughts keep trailing to the possibility that either I am experiencnig some residual effects of past life recall, or that perhaps my higher self is attempting to relay a message.
My knowledge on the background if the Flower of Life is still limited, but I can't shake the heavy feeling that it represents a bigger message for me.
Anyone have any thoughts? All are invited and welcome
Namaste

This is a really lovely post friend, I'll just give you what I'm feeling.

Of course there's no coincidence, and of course it's a gift through the universe from yourSelf. Just remember that the Self doesn't exclude any part of the you that you know, so it's not from 'some other' either.
Drawing a design, and then again and again, the you that you know became curious and infatuated with the design and then the idea and the meaning. Now it's a sign and a symbol for you. What a genuine gift eh?
You're in on it.

Because it's such an intimate 'prize', I would suggest that you take it ultra-personally, and use it just for your unfolding. The flower has to bloom does it not? It's too precious to use in any other way.

Don't worry too much about defining it or understanding it, because as you experience every experience that you have from now on, you'll experience and feel the meaning of it. That's the only way it's understandable.
That's a good way to know all about yourself. Petal by petal.

Everything you accept about yourself gives you more of the picture, the synchronicity and perfection of it. The shady parts fade to light, the dark parts are uncovered and blessed and disappear because there was nothing there.
Just fear.
Every part of the picture, every aspect of the design needs your acceptance and blessing in order for it to function wholly again. It's really simple.

That symbol and everything about it, is all about the reality of you!

Hey, all that stuff is in the Bible, if it's any consolation. I really value your feelings about Christianity, your past and your present. You weren't in the wrong place.

Douglass
11th February 2012, 09:27
Goodness is humble and most times just a whisper, don't doubt your talents follow your heart :)

namaste

Pathosology
11th February 2012, 19:32
These are lovely sentiments, thank you. Upon reading this, i felt a great reminder to abate my need to trivialize everything! I often tend to look outwards for answers I think i need, but you have provided me with a confident feeling that this can be unnecessary. We agree that this did come from "me," and so I think that is why I have pondered it's significance so much. Your advice to simply treasure the gift, and let it sit or expand as it will, is excellent. Thank you! Your outlook on life seems gentle and pondering, and I appreciate it very much.

christian
11th February 2012, 19:51
Anyone have any thoughts?

I think you're cool :yo:

I'd suggest you check out Drunvalo Melchizedek's "Flower of Life" and/or J.J. Hurtak's "Keys of Enoch".

Pathosology
11th February 2012, 21:04
I appreciate the direction (and the compliment!), thank you!

Kristo
11th February 2012, 22:41
Hello Pathosology~
I've always been awake and aware, but in my 20's I had a new unique experience occur which involves the flower of life symbol. I was shown a 3 dimensional holographic vision of one- it was alive with colors, rotated and moved. Simply breath taking. When I heard the meaning of the symbol itself had to do with the "interconnectedness of all things" it struck a chord with me. The symbol can be found in ancient architecture dating back thousands of years (temple at Abydos sp? for example) Interesting that Chiquetet suggested researching the Keys of Enoch, because this idea has been nagging my intuition for awhile now. I guess it's time I act upon it, as reading that is no coincidence. Please let me know what you find out in your journey, as we may have a connection here :)
Warmly,
Kris

Cartomancer
11th February 2012, 22:58
The flower of life occurs in many cultures around the world. Here's a movie I made about the flower of life and a grid using that shape using the Hexagon in the ruins of Baalbek, Lebanon as a datum. Baalbek may have been an important Axis to Roman rulers.

Bbr_6JfbNhQ

truthseekerdan
12th February 2012, 13:43
Hidden deep within our past, lies a secret that has been long forgotten. There have been various organizations throughout history that have protected its secret, The Masons for example have done just that. What are we talking about? It's the ancient secret of the Flower of Life.

I7GJ-8SY068

bluesky
12th February 2012, 15:34
First post here, hi everybody! <waving>

Pathosology, just a thought:

The Tree of Life from Kabbalah is derived from the Flower of Life. This is a direction you might want to search in.

Some years ago, I was shown the Tree of Life in a lucid dream - I had no idea what it was; it took me several months of research before I figured it out. I've been studying Kabbalah ever since, it's been a very fruitful path for me :)

Here's the wikipedia page for the Flower of Life (includes Tree of Life info) - you might feel a "spark" as you read through it, an urge to go in a particular direction. Follow those urges - you'll possibly find out it's your Higher Self whispering to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

Good luck on your journey!

conk
12th February 2012, 17:01
I second the mention of Drunvalo Melchizedek's books. Several of them can be found in pdf form on this forum. Search.

Meesh
12th February 2012, 18:08
During my high school days (still neck deep in the religion) I found myself draWing images of this Flower of Life, it's esoteric meaning completely unknown to me. The desire was overwhelming, and I drew a new one almost daily.
Namaste

Very interesting. This reminded me of something that I had completely forgotten. I used to draw this same image incessantly when I was a child and teenager. Usually while sitting in class lol.

Pathosology
13th February 2012, 04:36
I, too, always drew it in class! I would spend hours on a single image, usually the Seed of Life. I'd use every color imaginable, but was never satisfied. Inevitably I would begin another. Once I spent over a month completing a Flower of Life, covering an entire page in my notebook. I gave them to friends, to my family. Guess I was obssessed!

What's interesting now is that ive resumed drawing them, and the meditative state it induces is incredible. Nothing earth shattering, but the feelings are incredibly familiar, like the way I used to feel drawing them in high school nearly 10 years ago. Meditation is difficult for me, but this somehow offers an opportunity for focus. Think I am onto something here...

=[Post Update]=

Cartomancer,

You produced this?? No coincidence that I found it on YouTube yesterday while sketching a Seed of Life.

Pathosology
13th February 2012, 04:43
Kristo,

Thank u for sharing your experience. Man I wish I could experience at least one lucid dream in my life! I've been trying. Anywho, I am unfamiliar with the Keys of Enoch, but trust that I'll now dive into the material to conduct some research. The more I look into these interrelated concdots, especially sacred geometry, the cleared my internal vision seems to become. Much like you following your nagging feeling pushing you in a certain direction. It's more apparent, every day, just how important it is to follow our internal urges.

I have a side question about your experience. I mean no offense, pure curiosity. You weren't by any chance on hallucinogenics when u saw this holographic image, were you?? :) I feel that if were, the experience would still be legitimate!