PDA

View Full Version : All souls are a part of the source?

blue777
18th July 2010, 09:59
All souls are a part of the source? So if we consider the source to be ET then I guess we are all ET souls. IF WE ARE ARE ALL e.t souls where did we come from?, That depends on the frequency of harmonics within us......therefore we are uniting all different E.T SOULS ON THE EARTH,WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON THE EARTH WITH DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES.... therefore when we leave the earth to go back to our different constellations we have to be with the right people, and all types of e.t souls will be in harmony,I personally feel I come from the Pleiades,and that is the hard bit finding people of the same frequency but still have compassion for other souls....... with compassion altruism and love....we will conquer
regards
Blue

Wood
18th July 2010, 10:28
Do you think we are leaving the Earth 'en masse' anytime soon, blue?

blue777
18th July 2010, 10:37

The ones who have conquered a lot of their FEAR and EGO and know where they come from will be approached by E.T's..Truth has an authority and profound and focused message ...therfore the collective consciousness of a particular frequency is calling out to you...although we all originally came from the SOURCE
lol
blue

Wood
18th July 2010, 10:55
Why do you think we are here in the first place? Is the Earth a nursery? Is it a [failed?] multicultural experiment? A prision planet? A theme park?

I also believe we all come from the same source. As I understand it, people that believe they are ET souls incarnated to help think that 'human' souls are just souls that have incarnated here many times and are a bit rusty (e.g. the karma wheel) and thus need some fresh light at this point. It might be an ego trap in case it is not true, or it might be the truth, but I do not think they consider ET souls to be essentially different.

blue777
18th July 2010, 10:59
Why do you think we are here in the first place? Is the Earth a nursery? Is it a [failed?] multicultural experiment? A prision planet? A theme park?

I also believe we all come from the same source. As I understand it, people that believe they are ET souls incarnated to help think that 'human' souls are just souls that have incarnated here many times and are a bit rusty (e.g. the karma wheel) and thus need some fresh light at this point. It might be an ego trap in case it is not true, or it might be the truth, but I do not think ET souls are essentially different.

The Earth is being used to unite all the different souls(frquencies)from different constellations..if we can reach harmony here through suffering we can reach harmony in the Unierse.E.t . will contact people who have reaached the right frequency ..negated a lot of ego and fear.
The very negative souls need a diffferent approach, they have to be shown compassion and Love for them to learn
lol
blue

blue777
18th July 2010, 12:07
The ones who have conquered a lot of their FEAR and EGO and know where they come from will be approached by E.T's..Truth has an authority and profound and focused message ...therfore the collective consciousness of a particular frequency is calling out to you...although we all originally came from the SOURCE
When you reach the right frequency you will be approached by your particular E.T.(FREQUENCY)AND AN ASCENDED MASTER...SOMEONE WHO HAS ASCENDED ALREADY,,ASCENSION IS WITHIN ..CONSCIOUSNESS...
THE Alpha -OMEGAOF TRUTH REALITY, , Is that the Earth is being used to unite all souls from different Constellations, and for the very negative souls to be shown compassion and lOVE SO THAT THEY WILL LEARNand create harmony ........in the Universe

Lost Soul
18th July 2010, 14:21
One in all things, all things in one. Everything, including E.T.s', goes back to the source of one.