PDA

View Full Version : 22 December 2012 will be just another day for me.

Mulder
11th February 2012, 20:36
I've started this thread to declare that I feel nothing new will happen on 21 December this year. I feel 21 December is just another distraction like 01 January 2000. This is because there's evidence our calendar is wrong - by as much as 3 years according to some. Assuming this is the case, then the "new" date everyone will now "believe in" will be 21 December 2015, and I'm sure I will be around to start a similar thread concerning this date in 2015.

I'm not saying that it's impossible there will be a "rapture," a transformation to the 5th Dimension, DNA activation, etc, before 21 December 2012, I'm just saying that my understanding of the "ETs" is that they have not intervened in an ostensible way previously - they didn't during WWI, WWII, the Halocaust, the seige of St Petersberg,... so I doubt they will suddenly do it for us.

I personally believe that nothing too serious will happen in the world before the US elections late this year. There's been rumours of Martial law in the USA, a War with Iran, a Euro break-up, etc. for years and it hasn't happened so far. Even if Greece leaves the Euro - so what? It will be contained & it won't cause a worldwide depression in the world. However, I do feel our "cage" will be made smaller this year, as more and more freedoms are taken away, inflation will increase and other natural disasters will happen. Just as has happened over the last few years.

pugwash84
11th February 2012, 21:06
I think by 2012 a lot of people are going to wake up and think HEY!!! Those with the most money are doing nothing all day and making us poor people pay for their BMW's and their holidays and their expenses, like a huge moat around their house. They are finally going to say enough is enough. We don't need people taking our money to do a rubbish job of so called leading. They are going to realise that all of us can take over the country because we are stronger than them. The many is stronger than the few and it seems the few are living the good life whilst the many have to live in poverty. Hopefully by 2012 a lot of people will wake up.

Sidney
11th February 2012, 21:31
I think if anything happens at all it will happen before December. And my belief is that whatever happens if it does, will be related to the solar cycle which is ramping up more and more each month that goes by. I get horrible headaches and other symptoms every month when the side of the sun in which the sun-spots reside is facing us, while unleashing flares and CME's. The suns activity will not peak until sometime in 2013. The solar activity not only affects biological beings, but also greatly affects, all the other planets, but affects the planets' magnetisms/magnetosphere, and gravitational pull of the moon etc. This causes a domino effect because earthquakes and tsunamis are triggered as well as violent lightening and increased hurricaine and tornadic events. All of these things are dictated by our life giving sun.
I live in Illinois-USA and we have pretty much not had enough cold weather this year for the ground to freeze. This is a first. My guess is that we are in for an extremely hot summer, which will cause increased power usage, and of course the concern about a solar storm causing harm (temporary/or indefinite) to the power grid.
This is not prophetic information, it is based on scientific observation of the solar and weather patterns up until now. I also believe if something does occur in relation to ascension/mass awakening/moving to a different dimension- it will be related to some sort of solar event as well.

As far as people awakening en-mass to standing up for what the cabal has done to us over the years, I personally don't see that happening. There has been this HUGE elephant in the proverbial room for a LONGGGGGGG time, and no-one in my neck of the woods is talking about it.

Mark
11th February 2012, 21:38
I will relegate my comments only to mentioning the provable reality that there are actual, physical and energetic changes going on in the galaxy, solar system and on this planet, currently, as well as with the human family. Changes that seem to be reaching some sort of apex or culmination. No matter what we personally believe, the world and our perceptions of it are shifting. Those of us who make the choice to be around to witness the end of this year will most certainly see what happens. I'm sure that, whatever might occur, there will be plenty of chance for all kinds of "I told you so's", belated remonstrations and jaded asides for those with the propensity to engage in such against those who have alternate beliefs. We've got months to go yet and already we seem to be at a "fever pitch".

That indicates that, no matter what happens in December, 2012, will be quite the interesting year. No arguments from me as to what will happen, when or how, as I do not know. Peace and blessings to One and All.

gooty64
12th February 2012, 01:24
MG6LC_5hDXQ

Delight
12th February 2012, 01:39
Who knows what may happen.
Our awareness and choice is very important.
Choosing to be open and aware and the cultivation of the energy of spontaneity as an intention makes sense to me.
This is Magenta Pixie's take on the 3 days of darkness that may happen around the dates of 12/21/2012.

But again, who knows what may happen. Delight

KGosG5wA2eQ

Mulder
12th February 2012, 06:33
As far as people awakening en-mass to standing up for what the cabal has done to us over the years, I personally don't see that happening. There has been this HUGE elephant in the proverbial room for a LONGGGGGGG time, and no-one in my neck of the woods is talking about it.

I can't agree more. People I've been trying to "wake-up" still have absolutely no interest in researching 9/11 or even getting off the sofa. I'm certain that Americans are going to start "disappearing" under the NDAA, never to be seen again & very few people will dare talk about it, let alone mount an offensive. The TSA is going to expand into nationwide check-points at every transport hub, main highway, and even many Malls. They will "pick-up" people on the red & blue lists if any organised revolt starts, so it will be "extinguished" before it takes-off.

In the future, the No-Fly list will become a no Gun-Buy list, then a No-Work list, and finally a No-Buy list and this will all happen in front of the sheeple, who will just find reasons to accept it like "Grope-Downs" are accepted today. How do I know all this you may ask? I simply read the Elite's own books and white-papers.

Mulder
12th February 2012, 06:51
Who knows what may happen.
Our awareness and choice is very important.
Choosing to be open and aware and the cultivation of the energy of spontaneity as an intention makes sense to me.
This is Magenta Pixie's take on the 3 days of darkness that may happen around the dates of 12/21/2012.

But again, who knows what may happen. Delight

I agree it's important to be open & have the right intention. The main problem I see with the Alternative Media is all the controversy - people like Kathleen Keating say there will be 3 days of darkness, other people like David Icke say there won't be, so who do we believe?? It's so hard to know. I personally believe TPTB want us all confused and not knowing what's "real" so we can be controlled.

Mulder
12th February 2012, 06:56
Thanks for your youtube video reply Gooty64. Kiesha Crowther sounds interesting. For those of you who want to know more about her: Kiesha Crowther, the 'Little Grandmother,' is one of the 12 young Shaman wisdom keepers to establish the "Tribe of many colours." They were recently on a European Tour spreading her message on how to start living from the heart.

Mulder
12th February 2012, 07:02
I will relegate my comments only to mentioning the provable reality that there are actual, physical and energetic changes going on in the galaxy, solar system and on this planet, currently, as well as with the human family. Changes that seem to be reaching some sort of apex or culmination. No matter what we personally believe, the world and our perceptions of it are shifting...

I could write a novel listing all the changes we are witnessing now. My favourite one is: The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance). It has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz. This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up (according to http://www.thecamino.com.ar/zeropointand.htm)

<8>
12th February 2012, 07:20

I can't agree more. People I've been trying to "wake-up" still have absolutely no interest in researching 9/11 or even getting off the sofa. I'm certain that Americans are going to start "disappearing" under the NDAA, never to be seen again & very few people will dare talk about it, let alone mount an offensive. The TSA is going to expand into nationwide check-points at every transport hub, main highway, and even many Malls. They will "pick-up" people on the red & blue lists if any organised revolt starts, so it will be "extinguished" before it takes-off.

In the future, the No-Fly list will become a no Gun-Buy list, then a No-Work list, and finally a No-Buy list and this will all happen in front of the sheeple, who will just find reasons to accept it like "Grope-Downs" are accepted today.

Hi

I think you are right, I do feel this is gonna escalate

They get what they need to wake up, with no ill intend.
If a future mothers newborn baby are taken from her because it have the wrong hair color, so be it.
It's like a bad dream and some you have to shake really hard to wake up...

I do hope the awakening will escalate and we all together, will change this world..

NeverMind
12th February 2012, 09:30

I could write a novel listing all the changes we are witnessing now. My favourite one is: The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance). It has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz. This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up (according to http://www.thecamino.com.ar/zeropointand.htm)

Not to be unpleasant (this should go without saying), but this text, to which the link points, appears to be at least 15 years old, certainly written before 1998.
This is only relevant because it lists a number of perceivable changes that were supposed to occur/be occurring, and, well, they didn't.
Certainly not on the perceivable level it speaks about.

eileenrose
12th February 2012, 10:08
I've written my report on these sets of circumstances in several threads over the last few days.
Since I don't know how long I will remain a member of PA (I'll move on as soon as I finish up what I need to here), I will repeat a bit of what
I have concluded.

I have a higher level of discernment than the average person. I have developed it to a fine art.
So I used it to find out what was what.

On Dec. 21, 2012. Nothing happens
What happens to the earth this year? Nothing much (unless it does...ie there is no 'world has to end' this year preprogrammed in......the earth doesn't suddenly 'go away' or 'ascend without us'....those are just ideas concocted for whatever reasons).

Spending time thinking about this is a waste of your time.
I can give recommendations about what to spend your time on, but havn't been asked.

But don't let me interrupt the mass delusion that space ships are coming, you need to ascend, or channelings will somehow 'save your ass' from ...whatever.

My feeling is if you focus on an outcome, whatever that may be, then you get that outcome. Negative, positive....you get the outcome you keep bringing up.

...so if in your universe, all hell breaks loose, it wasn't me that did that to you ....you did it all to yourself.

Perhaps what people are feeling is .....themselves. And when you start 'waking up', you have lots of juice. Most people just stop there....waiting for another fix.
Like junkies, people who have sudden stirrings of an unknown energy source, feel like they keep needing their energy fix. Hence the channelings and other soothsayers are getting heavy
promotion on forums (which is probably not a good thing....but funny ...to my way of thinking). People want more energy (they have had a taste) and will take any one's who sounds 'important' word that what they are promoting is the truth.

I can't stop that. Only you can.

seantimberwolf
12th February 2012, 10:27
I think this is one of those threads that not many people can agree,
but in keeping with the style my opinion is that we may start to see the beginnings of the orwell state.
And it will be up to us to stop it.
Or maybe we won't maybe it well be hidden in new age propoganda, thus making sure the truth seekers also embrace it, off course some of us will see it for what it is.
Least we forget that Hitler was a member of the thabian society, who, when you study there beliefs are new age.
the swastika is after all is a new age movment symbol, and can be found all over the world.
I guess what I'm trying to say is its not hard for bad guys to wear nice suit's.
STWolf

Rollo
12th February 2012, 10:28
MG6LC_5hDXQ Thanks for sharing! We all have to wait and see but the changes are here already. When I watched it my clock showed 11:11. Being in fear state or joy. The choice is obvious. I resonate with joy and wish every human being to go throug this changes with joy and love.

Rollo
12th February 2012, 10:33
but in keeping with the style my opinion is that we may start to see the beginnings of the orwell state.
Or maybe we won't maybe it well be hidden in new age propoganda, thus making sure the truth seekers also embrace it, off course some of us will see it for what it is.
Least we forget that Hitler was a member of the thabian society, who, when you study there beliefs are new age.
the swastika is after all is a new age movment symbol, and can be found all over the world.
I guess what I'm trying to say is its not hard for bad guys to wear nice suit's.
STWolf

They can do many harm to the people but remember TPTB are dealing with new humans, those more and more aweken. They are pushing and pushing as to the wall but what if there is no wall!

greybeard
12th February 2012, 11:18
Its hypothetical.
I dont even know what is going to happen in my world ten minutes from now.
I get pleasantly surprised from time to time.
The ordinary can become extraordinary very rapidly and then back again leaving a nice memory.
What is important for me is that through all the ups and downs what I am is constant.
What looks through the eyes is the same as looked the moment they first opened.
Thats why people dont feel an older even though the mirror tells a different story.
The moment there is the realization " I am not the body" fear goes.
The body will die but the Self does not.
So what ever does or does not happen 22nd Dec I will be ok with.
So will you be OK in your true nature.
No thing to fear.
Chris

Eagle Eye
12th February 2012, 14:10
It all began when I first saw 11:11 on my phone. It was around november 2010 still unawakend and not knowing what that means. Day by day that number followed me everywhere. That was the moment I started to search a lot, for answers. Step by step I've started a whole new path in my life. I began to search on december 2012 and first time I learned in a scary way what was going to happen. After months I realised that this kind of reality (dimension) isn't the only one existed, so that was the moment I have released all fear that was in me. Now it doesn't bother me the scary scenario about december 2012 the good thing is that we are living a very interesting time. I hope for something good to happen but I doubt it will be a mass awakening. I think that for those who are receiving a lot of positive energies in these days (including me) or experiencing weird symptoms are convinced that the process has already begun and is growing day by day.
Why now happening all this stuff ,why this fast awakening, why are we discussing these things on this forum in this time, why we are experiencing strange dreams, because I think that nothing is random in universe and everything is calculated very well. Those who are receiving "the call" are preparing fast and waiting for the best moment to take an action.

percival tyro
12th February 2012, 15:31
Probably all major sponsors of the Olympic games are illuminati. An Olympics television advert,of a few days ago displayed The Macdonalds logo (the golden bridge) meeting in the centre of the screen with the new Olympic logo (Zion). This can't mean anything else except.. Bridge to Zion..... Has the lighted torch from ancient Babylon finally found it's resting place at the new Hitler's pulpit?. (Maybe the Olympic ceremony).... Is this "job done". I can't reconcile the illuminati's supposed cards on the table and coming of age..(Olympics) with a spiritual and geographical "shift" some six months later. Can anyone decipher this. Is it worthy of analysis?. Should we all hold our breaths 'till 2015?.

Sidney
12th February 2012, 15:54

Not to be unpleasant (this should go without saying), but this text, to which the link points, appears to be at least 15 years old, certainly written before 1998.
This is only relevant because it lists a number of perceivable changes that were supposed to occur/be occurring, and, well, they didn't.

Wow Thank you, I hadn't seen that information before. Its nice to see in black and white what we already know.

Snowbird
12th February 2012, 18:17
My feeling is if you focus on an outcome, whatever that may be, then you get that outcome. Negative, positive....you get the outcome you keep bringing up.

Bingo!! As it currently stands, your outcome is stated within your post above. This is a perfect outcome for you and no one else. You are its author and you will experience this as you focus. Each of us is perfectly unique and will focus and experience totally differently. We are in a free-will zone here on Earth.

Cilka
13th February 2012, 00:48
I get a feeling this day will feel the same as any other day, unless, of course, I die suddenly of natural causes that day.

eileenrose
13th February 2012, 03:13
I have questions still. One someone just brought up. What is the Schumann Resonance? Is it a fact? Did scientist do experiments and now use it for measuring something specific?

I am asking the hard questions and looking for real answers. Tired of fairy dust answers.

I've see little evidence that something is about to do damage to this planet. ...other than the obvious things we are doing to damage it.
I think the time for horsing around with this information on general chat forums is about to end and we have to get serious about what is what (before we become
the laughing stock of the world).

Mulder
13th February 2012, 05:38

I was only referring to the Schumann Resonance on this link. It was the best description of the Schumann Resonance for lay-people (who aren't Psychists) I could find. I agree that not all the other predictions appear to have happened. However, it's likely our calendar is wrong, so the dates may not have even passed as yet.

Mulder
13th February 2012, 05:42

Bingo!! As it currently stands, your outcome is stated within your post above. This is a perfect outcome for you and no one else. You are its author and you will experience this as you focus. Each of us is perfectly unique and will focus and experience totally differently. We are in a free-will zone here on Earth.

I see your point. If we look at the 1 January 2000, the world didn't end on this day. All those people predicting "the end" didn't get the outcome they wanted, so we do have freewill but we don't always get what we "want" or will (but hopefully what we need).

Mulder
13th February 2012, 05:50
I've written my report on these sets of circumstances in several threads over the last few days.
Since I don't know how long I will remain a member of PA (I'll move on as soon as I finish up what I need to here), I will repeat a bit of what
I have concluded.

I have a higher level of discernment than the average person. I have developed it to a fine art.
So I used it to find out what was what.

On Dec. 21, 2012. Nothing happens
What happens to the earth this year? Nothing much (unless it does...ie there is no 'world has to end' this year preprogrammed in......the earth doesn't suddenly 'go away' or 'ascend without us'....those are just ideas concocted for whatever reasons).

Spending time thinking about this is a waste of your time.
I can give recommendations about what to spend your time on, but havn't been asked.

But don't let me interrupt the mass delusion that space ships are coming, you need to ascend, or channelings will somehow 'save your ass' from ...whatever.

...so if in your universe, all hell breaks loose, it wasn't me that did that to you ....you did it all to yourself.

Perhaps what people are feeling is .....themselves. And when you start 'waking up', you have lots of juice. Most people just stop there....waiting for another fix.
Like junkies, people who have sudden stirrings of an unknown energy source, feel like they keep needing their energy fix. Hence the channelings and other soothsayers are getting heavy
promotion on forums (which is probably not a good thing....but funny ...to my way of thinking). People want more energy (they have had a taste) and will take any one's who sounds 'important' word that what they are promoting is the truth.

I can't stop that. Only you can.

Thank you for your great reply! Please tell us your recommendations about what to spend our time on. Also, leaving this blog is a big decision. I'd recommend to not leave totally, but just check in every so often. I was going to leave the first avalon forum in 2008 after I went to a ground-crew meeting and was abused by some "unstable" people & the guy sitting next to me slept through the whole meeting after smoking dope at his house all day. I'm glad I never left as I've gained a lot of new information & hopefully new friends from here.

Mulder
13th February 2012, 05:54
I have questions still. One someone just brought up. What is the Schumann Resonance? Is it a fact? Did scientist do experiments and now use it for measuring something specific?

I am asking the hard questions and looking for real answers. Tired of fairy dust answers.

I've see little evidence that something is about to do damage to this planet. ...other than the obvious things we are doing to damage it.
I think the time for horsing around with this information on general chat forums is about to end and we have to get serious about what is what (before we become

I understand where you're coming from. The Schumann Resonance is definitely real. It was discovered by Nikola Tesla and it has sped up since 1980. There's plenty of info on it if you do a startpage.com search on it or from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Mulder
13th February 2012, 06:18
STWolf

We are seeing the beginnings of the Orwell state. Orwell (Eric Blair) was involved with the elite & and his book 1984 is a blueprint for the future based on the elite's plans he was shown. Have a look at this article: http://www.itleadership.org/content/george-orwell1984-did-he-have-good-comparisons (http://www.itleadership.org/content/george-orwell1984-did-he-have-good-comparisons) It describles how "newspeak" is like our "political correctness," how our technology allows the Govt to know everything we are doing, etc...
I agree with your warning on the "New Age Propaganda" - wolves will often wear sheep's clothing (of nice suits) & are very deceitful.

eileenrose
13th February 2012, 08:28
Hi Mulder,
I just didn't feel like getting a friendly (or whatever) jab for giving a viewpoint.

Re:
"Please tell us your recommendations about what to spend our time on. "

Personally....I would have to know more about you.

I was referring to this forum.

I just make recommendations on every thread that feels appropriate (a long about way of saying...I'll probably not be the one to fix this mess....but PM me if you have questions).

eileenrose
13th February 2012, 08:35
deleted post

eileenrose
13th February 2012, 09:05

I understand where you're coming from. The Schumann Resonance is definitely real. It was discovered by Nikola Tesla and it has sped up since 1980. There's plenty of info on it if you do a startpage.com search on it or from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Hi, ok, long night.
I read through this article (overview, as my experience with science isn't enough to say "I know" about science...I know enough to get into trouble...I will say that).
It didn't say anything about it causing any earth changes. ...This article just says it is being used in various fields of science as a way to measure lightning and other physical manifestations of our ionosphere....or that is what I got from it. So there wasn't anything in this particular article that was helpful to determining if it is something we 'should look into further'.
More articles?

ps: I will admit I have a science degree (but is that helpful? time will tell...I studied, but didn't get anywhere with it....does effort count? then I get a "B" for effort....B meaning Better than nothing).