PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in Fairies ?

viking
13th February 2012, 16:47
I picked this story up from facebook ? anyone?

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430783_3284846811063_1564412551_3024811_984331842_ n.jpg

Read the original story…

”Do Fairies live at the bottom of your garden?

Maybe not anymore but a recent discovery would suggest that they probably did. What appear to be the mummified remains of a fairy have been discovered in the Derbyshire countryside. The 8inch remains complete with wings; skin, teeth and flowing red hair have been examined by anthropologists and forensic experts who can confirm that the body is genuine. X-rays of the ‘fairy’ reveal an anatomically identical skeleton to that of a child. The bones however, are hollow like those of a bird making them particularly light. The puzzling presence of a navel even suggests that the beings reproduce the same as humans despite the absence of reproductive organs.

The remains were discovered by a local man, who wishes to remain anonymous, while walking his dog along an old roman road situated between the Derbyshire villages of Duffield and Belper. The area has long been shrouded in mystery with tales of ghostly highwaymen and strange ‘dancing’ lights on warm summer evenings.

“I was walking along the lane at a point which passes an old Iron Age barrow (burial mound) when my dog began to bark and act rather strangely. He was barking in the direction of the barrow and would not go anywhere near it which was strange as we walk past it almost every day. I was curious and approached the mound to see what could be disturbing him and it then I noticed something odd…..in the side of the barrow, a fissure as if a section of ground had subsided or opened up. The crack measured about 2ft long and 1ft wide and looked to have been formed recently as I had never seen it before. I knelt down and looked inside the dark hole. The hill seemed to be hollow like a cave as I could feel a cool draught against my skin. I used the small led torch on my car keys to see if I could see anything in the darkness. It was at this point I saw something that startled me, 2 or 3 feet in front of me I could see a human like form only this was much smaller. My initial instinct was to call the police as I thought it may be the body of a small child but as I looked closer I could see that this was not the case. It was too small and more importantly, it had what appeared to be wings! Not want to touch it I used a stick to carefully drag it out and picked it up in one of the dog’s poo bags (empty of course).”

He immediately called his wife stating he had found something ‘unbelievable’ and asked her to bring a camera and a box immediately.“When I first arrived I could hear the dog barking from some distance, I had no idea what he had found. As I approached the barrow I could see my husband crouched down looking a something on the floor. “What have you found?” I shouted, “See for yourself” he said. I looked down and saw a tiny but perfect mummified human body with hair, dark brown skin and more disturbingly, wings. “I know what it looks like”, he said “but how can it be? And there’s not just one, I’ve had another look inside that hole in the ground and there are more!”

The body was taken home in a biscuit tin and kept in a garage overnight. The following day the local police were informed and the remains were taken away for analysis. As a local expert on the paranormal I was approached by the police for my advice although this was kept rather quiet to avoid ridicule and press attention. I was taken to the location by the man who originally discovered this amazing find. On closer inspection the barrow appears to contain more that 20 fairy bodies all in varying states of mummification.

The dry cave like interior has preserved the remains to such a degree that some bodies even have tiny finger nails and eye brows. I have returned since then to document the find as much as possible. On one particular occasion I was shocked to discover that some attempt had been made to reseal the barrow but by whom?

The site appears to be a burial ground for fairy folk and the exact location of the find has not been revealed and no further remains have been removed from the mound. It has not been substantiated how long the remains have been there although the state of mummification would suggest more than 400 years. The countryside could be strewn with hidden burial mounds which have lain undiscovered for centuries. How could such creatures exist without detection for so many years? Cryptozoologists who have examined the remains suspect they have evolved to suit their surrounding so well they would be virtually invisible to the naked eye. Their wings and skin pigment would camouflage them extremely well and they would most probably live in the tree tops and rarely venture down to ground level. In winter they would probably retreat underground into cave networks.Whether they still exist is another question but the remains found in Derbyshire have laid thousands of years of folklore to rest.”

~~~~~~~~

viking

Snoweagle
13th February 2012, 16:56
tF4JTd61xco

Sidney
13th February 2012, 16:57
Here is a similar thread on the subject with some interesting photos.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32816-Fairy----Pretty-kewl&p=335207&highlight=fairies#post335207

RunningDeer
13th February 2012, 17:52
I don’t need to believe because I know. (Well...la-dee-da...WhiteCrowBlackDeer!) Well, what you just read was my attempt to diffuse my feelings of vulnerability, in "this-only" moment.

Moving on now...

In my younger years, my family had a home on a big plot of forested land. So I use to have fairies and elves follow me around in the woods, and at my favorites spring, streams beds.

Fast forward many years, I’m aware that they’ve come back. Though, the little guys don’t show themselves. I see in my peripheral vision and it’s an inner knowing, and hear laughter and trickster giggles in my inner ear(s).

I’m fascinated by your post, viking. Thanks!

PixieDust
13th February 2012, 18:17
whether that picture and story is real or not idk... but i believe in fairies. Ive never met one but i know they exist. I've seen a house elf (im guessing) once who played a mind trick on me to hide but I still saw it. cute little effer.

thanks for sharing!

Cidersomerset
13th February 2012, 19:06
This was a April fools stunt from 2007 according to the man who claims to have made it....Dan Baines..

I don't want to post the BBC Radio interview i just listened to, for all those who believe in real fairies.....Steve

Fairies Of Avalon
eGch4LOU9NU

mountain_jim
13th February 2012, 19:12
Read Graham Hancock's Supernatural for an excellent discussion about evidence and testimony through history for this phenomenom - fairies, the rings, the dancing, the (possible) opening and closing of dimensional portals through the dances.

azure
13th February 2012, 19:31
Yes I do believe they exist and sometimes I often wonder what the human race was like eons ago, when we supposedly used all of our brain power and operated with a twelve-strand DNA. Was humanity the ones who used to be these fairy beings because of this?

The reason I thought this is because when I astral travel and lucid dream, I fly light like a fairy, darting this way and that and have so many abilities that seem to come natural. It reminds me of how Tinkerbell flies around.

I know it may sound strange and weird to some, but yes the idea has crossed my mind and perhaps as most of humanity has 'fallen' or been de-evolved, the ones remaining are the same as those sighted by those throughout history and folklore all over the world. I would love to hear others thoughts pertaining to this.

PixieDust
13th February 2012, 19:50
I know it may sound strange and weird to some, but yes the idea has crossed my mind and perhaps as most of humanity has 'fallen' or been de-evolved, the ones remaining are the same as those sighted by those throughout history and folklore all over the world. I would love to hear others thoughts pertaining to this.

I agree. This spoke to me as a truth. I've always been attached to the fae realm and use to draw fearies all the time.

I think some souls walking around today do come from that realm or use to be them. Like you mentioned. Other souls came from different places.

Its refreshing to hear someone else who thinks this! most of the time i get "ohh...yeah, maybe..."

peace

NeverMind
13th February 2012, 20:42
This was a April fools stunt from 2007 according to the man who claims to have made it....Dan Baines..
I don't want to post the BBC Radio interview i just listened to, for all those who believe in real fairies.....Steve

Truth has never harmed anyone.
And nothing good ever can come out of denying it.

Do I believe that photo is of a genuine fairy?
No, not for a second.

Do "fairies" - exceptionally small human-like creatures - exist, or did at some point?
A few years ago, I would have laughed (albeit kindly) at the idea.

But now... I still don't believe in them, but archaeological evidence seems to suggest that there may have been one or more such races in the past.
But what I find potentially most convincing of all is the fact - witness this thread - that some obviously intelligent people believe in them.

So... yeah, maybe. :-)

By the way, trolls or elves or gnomes still have an incredibly powerful presence in the popular imagery (NOT merely folklore) of Iceland.
I remember reading an interesting article about it a long time ago.
I'll see if I can find it. And if someone else does before me, so much the better. :)

modwiz
13th February 2012, 20:47
Trolls have an incredibly powerful presence on most forums too. :pound:

They are all too real. :cry:

BTW. I am aware of all kinds of 'other' folk in the natural places of this world. I love them dearly.

giovonni
13th February 2012, 20:51
From another perspective ...

But perhaps only when one entunes themselves to them...

[ Mod-edit: Material removed at request of copyright holder. - Paul. ]

Ria
13th February 2012, 21:34
There is a person I know, who has a fairy living in her garden. This fairy has developed a communication with this person. The communication is about how groups of people can send healing to the animals, vegetables, plants, trees, insect kingdom and all related Mother earth issues. There has been some interesting stuff around this. Sorry, have deleted some info, do not have permission to go further
A little story. A woman about to throw trash in her bin to find a fairy inside so startled she put the lid back on, then had another look and found it had gone. The fairy appeared tobe in a bubble.

Carmen
13th February 2012, 21:40
I have pictures of little winged things when I have been taking orb photos. They look like little fairies to me.

Ria
13th February 2012, 21:59
I have a nagging feeling that the fairy needs to go back to its place of rest.
Tho it is spellbinding and a privilege to see it in detail with all its wings

pugwash84
13th February 2012, 22:02
I think it's fake because a few years ago I saw a site with fairys and a mermaid all done the same. The picture might be fake but like they say, there is no smoke without a fire.

RunningDeer
13th February 2012, 22:39
I'm not feeling like I can offer this experience any longer. I wasn't aware of so many conflicting opinions and marking references from other places beyond this thread. I posted this when I was only a week into PA, before I was aware of the unspoken boundaries.

hexenomega
13th February 2012, 23:05
the whole planet is inhabited by things most can not see, and they do this out of love for us all, most would be scared witless to see one, they know this and act to limit their presence, but they can see you and your mind and they listen and some souls experience them, i have a couple of times, not fairies but others, those that fake photos and stuff disappoint them very much, but they are purely love in nature and will always give another chance, incredible, they once showed me a human, and out of the top of the head came about 8 or 9 things ,like fibre optic cables, and thats how they interface with us, embrace and love them for they love all of us.

love always
hexen

Ellisa
13th February 2012, 23:45
Although, being somewhat sceptical, I am not sure about the existence of fairies, I do think that possibly there is folk memory of little people. We have evidence of some developments in human evolution that include smaller than average people. Examples of these include the pygmies and bushmen, and also the 'hobbits' of Flores. No wings though! These 'different' human beings would have coexisted with our ancestors. They may not have been fairies, but fill the descriptions of elves or gnomes etc.

However I was born in Wales, a country with a lot of fairy lore. My Grandma used to put out a saucer of milk for the fairies at night, and also she always made an extra tiny cake or pancake for them when she was baking! I think it was partly to entertain me, and I suspect it made her cat happy, but it was a lovely custom, and only one of many. As Gran used to say," They may be real! " She also thought that if they were they are not necessarily 'good', in fact she thought they would be tricksters with a history of, amongst other venality, kidnapping children.

Cilka
14th February 2012, 00:20
I believe that Fairies are 4D entities that should not be trusted, just like ET's.

cellardoor
14th February 2012, 00:32
Not sure if this is real or not but I remember seeing it about a year ago. See what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hTCy7RAPOfU

MariaDine
14th February 2012, 00:33
Well, it is not a question of belief...they exist regardless of whether you do believe or not ...LOL :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoJDdFf_u-I&feature=related

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 01:44
Yes I do believe they exist and sometimes I often wonder what the human race was like eons ago, when we supposedly used all of our brain power and operated with a twelve-strand DNA. Was humanity the ones who used to be these fairy beings because of this?

The reason I thought this is because when I astral travel and lucid dream, I fly light like a fairy, darting this way and that and have so many abilities that seem to come natural. It reminds me of how Tinkerbell flies around.

You asked for opinions:

Maybe some of your strands are waking up. Does it matter so much about the “why history”? That'll keep you from stretching your inner wings.

Allow the inner to unfold in it's natural timeline. Just be open to the possibility and be aware when/if you create doubt. Allow that [doubt] to fade - without conversation with it. Don’t give it a voice, because that is not you. It's the beyond and with-in light that itching to work in partnership with you.

Allow the metaphor to unfold. The closer Mother Earth’s journey ascends, your transformation will be right on cue, too. It will be so obvious, there will be no reason for you to question.

In my humble opinion: I’d end with, do not substitute anyones ideas for your own. Maybe or maybe not, a word or phrase will ignite your personal design. You are an empowered, creator-human spark. You’ve already designed your template. Now the only thing left is to bloom. Enjoy your flight!
Peace, WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 01:57
I have pictures of little winged things when I have been taking orb photos. They look like little fairies to me.

I'd wager a guess that they are. They see the soft-soul in you.

Kimberley
14th February 2012, 02:17
One of the best true movies ever!!!!
Find it and watch it!!!

D_1q1YBCjwI

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 02:30
I believe that Fairies are 4D entities that should not be trusted, just like ET's.

Hello, Cilka, just wanted to touch base with you. And say thank you for expressing your view.

NeverMind
14th February 2012, 12:01

Truth has never harmed anyone.
And nothing good ever can come out of denying it.

Do I believe that photo is of a genuine fairy?
No, not for a second.

Do "fairies" - exceptionally small human-like creatures - exist, or did at some point?
A few years ago, I would have laughed (albeit kindly) at the idea.

But now... I still don't believe in them, but archaeological evidence seems to suggest that there may have been one or more such races in the past.
But what I find potentially most convincing of all is the fact - witness this thread - that some obviously intelligent people believe in them.

So... yeah, maybe. :-)

By the way, trolls or elves or gnomes still have an incredibly powerful presence in the popular imagery (NOT merely folklore) of Iceland.
I remember reading an interesting article about it a long time ago.
I'll see if I can find it. And if someone else does before me, so much the better. :)

Here is an article similar to the one I remember:

http://www.ismennt.is/vefir/ari/alfar/alandslag/aelvesmod.htm

It's well worth the read, believe me. :-)

And here is an interview with Erla Stefansdottir (mentioned in the article):

http://signy412.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/lifsin-min-erla-stefansdottir/

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 13:58
the whole planet is inhabited by things most can not see, and they do this out of love for us all, most would be scared witless to see one, they know this and act to limit their presence, but they can see you and your mind and they listen and some souls experience them, i have a couple of times, not fairies but others, those that fake photos and stuff disappoint them very much, but they are purely love in nature and will always give another chance, incredible, they once showed me a human, and out of the top of the head came about 8 or 9 things ,like fibre optic cables, and thats how they interface with us, embrace and love them for they love all of us.

love always
hexen

Hello hexenomega,

What I come away with in your message is that there are loving beings of a different kind who are here for our greater benefit. And that it would be to our advantage to be more tolerant of the differences because we are more alike than different.

I’d also like to add: We are all travelers of the greater whole, each a teacher and a student for another.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 09:50
"Angels and Miracles, Just Ask: Part One"

Miracles: why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you "are" You. Help them, help you.

Believe? Doubt? Angels and Guides are listening. You don’t need to see them to know they share in your conversations.The reason why most don’t see these Great Beings is because they vibrate at a higher vibrational rate than what our five senses perceive. When we raise our conscious vibration then we see beyond the five-sense world. There is no one way, or right way to communicate with your Angels and Guides. It unfolds differently for each of us simple because we are individuals having a unique 3D experience.

FYY: More to follow of how you can tell Angel Guides are close by you. Update: "Angels and Miracles, Just Ask": Part Two: post #65

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 13:21
Synchronicity is nature’s gift
to carry in your bag of tools.
She only asks that you remember to use
and it will grow even strong still.

RunningDeer
18th February 2012, 00:06
Oops, placed this post in wrong section.

Camilo
18th February 2012, 00:12
They play a very important role in saving the planet and humanity. Without them, we wouldn't make it.

Sidney
18th February 2012, 03:39
Not sure if this is real or not but I remember seeing it about a year ago. See what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hTCy7RAPOfU

If I had shot this video, I would have stated at the beginning that I filmed a human/dragonfly hybrid or Fairy!!! The fact that they call it an insect IMO means its fake. When you stop it at the end when it takes flights, its OBVIOUS it is not an insect.

RunningDeer
18th February 2012, 18:13
"Communion with Higher Self and Nature"

I received an email with several questions from someone that wished to remain anonymous.

(PS up front, I’ve got to stop proof reading and post, or it’ll never make it. So let’s pretend there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes or...)

Questions:
- I think you are a very sensitive person, and that you can grasp and be aware of things that most people can't.
- Do you have the capacity to communicate with nature and other densities' beings?
- Can I ask you if you are a channel or a mediator between realms?
I feel that I have to do something for others, that I could help in some way, but for now I haven't found my path. Not yet.
- Can you share something about yourself.

Intro:
From the greater perspective, “All is One”. For this discuss, I’m speaking from the point of 3D view moving into 5D world. Below are some points of interest that are intended as a jump off point of discovery for your own unique perspective.

It has been my experience that:
- Nature is your soul turned inside out
- Nature and her plants and animal are love, only
- Rather than communication - it’s communion with nature and all her trees, plants, soil rock, and fairies, elves, animals, wind, sun...
- They feel the love or hate and mirror it back
- Nature is our Teacher
- Next phase of life, we’ll communicate through the heart and no longer need to voice, speak our words
- Nature and “her gang” knows how to already
- It’s a school of sorts, when you communion with them

Higher beings such as the Guides, Masters, Angel, and Unicorns are here to assist in loving, and the State of Love. They are part and parcel of Oneness of All. They help bring forth your Higher Self which has been with you all the time. It is just that we’ve forgotten. That is one purpose for being on Mother Earth at this time.

Q&A:

Question: “I think you are a very sensitive person, and that you can grasp and be aware of things that most people can't.”

Answer: All people can. There’s nothing magical about it. Just be the heightened awareness that surrounds all. We are all a part of that.

Question: Do you have the capacity to communicate with nature and other densities' beings?
Answer: For me, a communion, a conjoining is a better fit than to communicate. In this worldly experience, this body and many dimensional beings work together for a greater purpose. There are also those on the earth plane that play important roles for lesson development. End goal - first, more light than body, then only light with some dimension to this 3D affair.

Question: Can I ask you if you are a channel or a mediator between realms?
Answer: Channeling is for “yesteryear”. You are your own channel. You have a unique set of gifts. So channeling is really tapping into your heart-soul which has a direct line to your Higher Self, and the other members of your team.

Question: I feel that I have to do something for others, that I could help in some way, but for now I haven't found my path. Not yet.
Answer: The best thing you can do for others - is to do for yourself. That is the most unselfish, loving, gift that you can do for us. Simply: a life of fulfillment, a life of peace, a life of light.

All the answers are waiting to be coaxed out. Be brave enough to get out of your own way to honestly see what is right for your uniquely, gifted direction. Then take one action step no matter how small it may seem. Remember, like a ship coming to a full stop. It takes a bit because of the amount of momentum behind it, so just be patient. Allow all to unfold.

Question: “Can you share something about yourself.”
Answer: After 27 years of teaching it hit me in May, 2004, that it was time to leave. That huge life changing decision went something like this: Mind, “Woman, what do you thing you are doing? Are you nuts?”; Emotions, butterflies and excitement; Higher Self, peaceful, inner knowing, new leg of the journey. My life goal had become a search for the “State of Peace”. By the middle June, I walked away from the security of a job and chose to live a small, fulfilled life. By today’s standards, I’m poor but I feel like a millionaire.

2012 Goal: My goal for this year as it’s always been is to assist in raising consciousness. So that we all can move into this next great leg of our journey. So the label is “retired” with a small web and graphics business in an apartment. I spend most of my waking days in reflections, reading, writing, walks, all the stuff that everyone else does, but now have more time to do it.

There’s more but this is really beginning to sound like a brag. I posted to demonstrate that through interaction with others, and life experiences, they assisted in growth in mind, body, spirit

An Important Discovery:

One does not have to travel distant lands. It’s always been inside. I knew that growing up on some level, and know that now, again. So these days I would be labelled a hermit. I travel by night, while the body sleeps, and study by day. Can’t wait to jump out of bed and begin all over again. I participate by increasing the soul-light for anyone that’s ready for the ride. Some days it’s simply to walk with the awareness in this light body. Shopping for grapes and paper towels, or gas for the car, greet any one and everyone who crosses paths because synchronicity moves this engine these days.

And if you take only one thing away from all this,
I am ordinary just like you.
Small step increase incrementally
to explosive returns
in this life investment.
Keep it Simple

“We are the shards of sparkle where ever its seen”

Peace, and thank you for this opportunity,
With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

goinghome2012
18th February 2012, 18:15
yes of course, they exist in 4D and above reality

RunningDeer
18th February 2012, 23:11
Trolls have an incredibly powerful presence on most forums too. :pound:

They are all too real. :cry:

BTW. I am aware of all kinds of 'other' folk in the natural places of this world. I love them dearly.

Oh, man. I just got the joke... Didn't have my joke head on. It is funny, BTW.

NeverMind
19th February 2012, 01:46
They play a very important role in saving the planet and humanity. Without them, we wouldn't make it.

Could you expand on this, Camilo?
I am sure I am not the only one wondering.

Unicorn
19th February 2012, 21:30
"Communion with Higher Self and Nature"

Dear WhiteCrowBlackDeer,

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and insights with us. Your words have reminded me what is already inside but we tend to forget so often.

It is a pleasure to have you here. Keep on shining.

RunningDeer
20th February 2012, 20:30
This is for you, Blessed Ones.

jorr lundstrom
1st March 2012, 23:01
I dunno if this has been posted. Its Baines own story, including the little
something being sold on Ebay.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/deadfairy.asp

Jorr

DreamsInDigital
2nd March 2012, 06:04
In the last house my family lived in. We had a little house fairy, but she mostly showed her self as a little ball of golden light. But, if you looked directly at it you could actually see her. She looked like the general images of Queen Mab.

hexenomega
2nd March 2012, 23:13
thanks whitecrow,
its a sad state of a planet when we are taught by those that have skillfully managed to place themselves in a position of power to hate and despise what is unusual or different, and only like that which is the same as "us", many millions , probably billions of creatures have been tortured by this wicked behavior, many killed, just to get rid of that " weird", guy or witch or anyone that swims against the tide, well, i have a message for those folks, if you swim against the current, you get stronger, if you dont you get lazy and flabby mentally, thats what they want us to be, pliable, just a social security number , we worry them, a mind that is razor sharp and can see through all their BS, for it is only we who can change it, that is why these entitys seem to see only us and contact and leave clues for us, and so the permenant gatekeeper are those that have allowed themselves to be hypnotized by fake persona, money, and all the rest of it, so, my friend, keep your powder dry, for i see our day coming soon, then all will be able to witness these wonders and see the beauty of something as ordinary as a single leaf, so my brother, peace and love to you and yours.

love always
hexen

RunningDeer
6th March 2012, 21:03
thanks whitecrow, so, my friend, keep your powder dry, for i see our day coming soon, then all will be able to witness these wonders and see the beauty of something as ordinary as a single leaf, so my brother, peace and love to you and yours.

love always
hexen

Hello hexenomega,
I crashed and burned for a little bit. (metaphorically speaking). I was moved by your post, but couldn't respond because I had left. I choose to live from the heart, but still evolving on the humanity front, which makes me feel vulnerable. I've worked on ditching a big part my hard, protective outer shell. But the experience of such a massive place as Project Avalon was a bit overwhelming. It's the first time, I've ever signed up for a forum so there's still a learning curve going on for me.

Love to you,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

NeverMind
6th March 2012, 21:27
You've come back, WhiteCrowBlackDeer?
Wonderful! :)

There is a thread that you might want to look into; it's called Listen to the animals.
I think you might like it.

firstlook
6th March 2012, 21:41

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/08/blackwoods-guide-dangerous-fairies/

http://www.lizdejager.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IMG_2939.jpg

RunningDeer
6th March 2012, 22:05
You've come back, WhiteCrowBlackDeer?
Wonderful! :)

There is a thread that you might want to look into; it's called Listen to the animals.
I think you might like it.
Oh, thank you, NeverMind! xo And I'll check it out the site, too. ;)

songsfortheotherkind
6th March 2012, 22:59
fairies, the rings, the dancing, the (possible) opening and closing of dimensional portals through the dances.

Oh, I do so love it when I see something REALLY relevant mentioned, even in passing! *happydance* All those forest raves aren't just for tripping out, you see... *laughing delightedly*

RunningDeer
6th March 2012, 23:44
fairies, the rings, the dancing, the (possible) opening and closing of dimensional portals through the dances.

Oh, I do so love it when I see something REALLY relevant mentioned, even in passing! *happydance* All those forest raves aren't just for tripping out, you see... *laughing delightedly*

I'd say a happy dance is in order, songsfortheotherkind. ;)

songsfortheotherkind
7th March 2012, 07:25

*lands enthusiastically with a bounce, a neat flap of wings and outstretched hands, grinning hugely*

Shall we? Feel like opening a portal or seventy? *points to my grubby bare feet* I'm dressed for it! And I've got family that I'd really, *really* love to see again! :D

RunningDeer
7th March 2012, 11:36

*lands enthusiastically with a bounce, a neat flap of wings and outstretched hands, grinning hugely*

Shall we? Feel like opening a portal or seventy? *points to my grubby bare feet* I'm dressed for it! And I've got family that I'd really, *really* love to see again! :D

Oh, I so get that! Time to put a period at the end of this era! I'm torn between going home to my family, or staying around to see only love on Mother Earth. So close, yet so far... I grow impatient more and more. I see portals opening, but not in the sky. They are all around like in the woods. In my dreams and that inner knowing, it just a matter of stepping into with intent right from where one stands. It's as simple as you're there and then you're There. "Poof" ;)

hexenomega
7th March 2012, 23:34
thanks whitecrow,
on this planet, its so difficult to be who we really are, the security of what you truly know, you keep it deep inside, but soon there will be a time when we will be able to release the love we feel, and what a day that will be!!!, so, let the spirits show you, and you will know they are beautiful and true, and one day, you will see that this struggle is worthwhile, no matter how hard it gets, for what the conclusion is, i dont know,i dont think anyone living now does, but, with the guides we have, look for the clues they leave you, then you know its from pure love, and we will get there.
love always
hexen

RunningDeer
8th March 2012, 02:07
, with the guides we have, look for the clues they leave you, then you know its from pure love, and we will get there.
love always
hexen
Thanks, hexen. I couldn't agree more. I've got some great big angels on my team along with some others that have signed on, of late as well. We are never alone. That brings me comfort and strength.
With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

songsfortheotherkind
8th March 2012, 10:37
Oh, I so get that! Time to put a period at the end of this era!

Oh YES! So, so over it, I feel like I'm six and in the back of the car with my sisters singsonging 'are we there yet? are we there yet?' as I stare out the window! I look around and I'm utterly ready for the Interesting Things I've been thinking about since I was three...

I'm torn between going home to my family, or staying around to see only love on Mother Earth.
I have loved Gaia for so long, have been so deeply connected to her process and evolution- I never thought I would leave and yet lately I can feel my Self, my heart, turning towards other love and connections. It's taken me a little by surprise but part of me is getting so clear, I see so many things these days and I'm curious as to what I'm seeing- it *feels* like Gaia but is such a transformed space that it's nothing like here at all. I have been brought to tears lately, so much do I miss my beloved Other family...

So close, yet so far... I grow impatient more and more.

Absolutely. I absolutely resonate with this. Homesick, so longing to feel the signals in the physical of those that have been *so* lovingly and with such dedication supporting me here energetically. I can summon the feeling in me and it's beyond anything that I have ever been able to feel here except in my memory... I have the is/is not thing going all the time now, I am just leaning into whatever it is that is emerging within me, surrendering with wide open eyes and heart to the process that has been in seed form all this time.

I see portals opening, but not in the sky. They are all around like in the woods.

Yes, yes! In the forests and in the water, for me it's most powerful when I connect with the water, particularly rainforest or open country rivers. I want to talk about that, but I feel it might be more appropriate to perhaps start a different thread about it. And yes, the portals have been really coming up for me.

In my dreams and that inner knowing, it just a matter of stepping into with intent right from where one stands. It's as simple as you're there and then you're There. "Poof" ;)

Ever since I was a small child I've had recurring dreams about standing in a place and 'dancing'- there are specific moves, hand alignments and focus, along with holding a specific frequency- and there it is in front of me. You are there and then you are There. I have had discussions with my life partner here to explain that there is someone waiting for me, who has always been in and out of my field and whose presence in the past 5 years has gotten much much stronger; it's so joyous to know that they already know they'll get along together. :)

However it works out, I'm looking forward to the different elements of my family getting to meet each other. :D

RunningDeer
8th March 2012, 11:53
I see portals opening, but not in the sky. They are all around like in the woods.

Yes, yes! In the forests and in the water, for me it's most powerful when I connect with the water, particularly rainforest or open country rivers. I want to talk about that, but I feel it might be more appropriate to perhaps start a different thread about it. And yes, the portals have been really coming up for me.

In my dreams and that inner knowing, it just a matter of stepping into with intent right from where one stands. It's as simple as you're there and then you're There. "Poof" ;)

Ever since I was a small child I've had recurring dreams about standing in a place and 'dancing'- there are specific moves, hand alignments and focus, along with holding a specific frequency- and there it is in front of me. You are there and then you are There. I have had discussions with my life partner here to explain that there is someone waiting for me, who has always been in and out of my field and whose presence in the past 5 years has gotten much much stronger; it's so joyous to know that they already know they'll get along together. :)

However it works out, I'm looking forward to the different elements of my family getting to meet each other. :D

Hello songsfortheotherkind,

Nice to hear from another kindred spirit. You mentioned about the connection being powerful around the water. I use it as a conduit. She has a voice and wisdoms to share. (as does all of nature) One only needs to listen without doubt. Follow the heart, give mind permission to take a nap.

One of the things that I appreciate from your post is that you understand the longing to "go home" and that it doesn't mean one's emotions are not in balance. It's not about wanting to 'escape' from this drama. It's just, enough is enough. "Come on! all you sleepy heads, time to wake-up!" she shouted.

You said that in your dream: "...specific moves, hand alignments and focus, along with holding a specific frequency- and there it is in front of me....". This is new for me, i.e., hand movements. When ever I am presented with new information, another source drops along my path. If/when it comes up, for sure I'll touch base with you again.

As for opening another thread on portals, I'd participate there. Just let me know if you do. My take on this is that it's all the same one big expression unfolding. Totality. A springing forth. When we begin to dissect and categorize, the essence gets lost. "Oh, sigh. Oh, alas," She said.

I appreciate your comments and knowledge. I leave with new things to ponder.
With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

songsfortheotherkind
9th March 2012, 08:08
Hello songsfortheotherkind,

Nice to hear from another kindred spirit. You mentioned about the connection being powerful around the water. I use it as a conduit. She has a voice and wisdoms to share. (as does all of nature) One only needs to listen without doubt. Follow the heart, give mind permission to take a nap.

Yes! That's how I do it too- for me the consciousness, the memory, is in the water- the universal Tsaheylu, another way that we can tap into the Field in a different way. I do not doubt the water at all, I am deeply connected and in bliss with it.

One of the things that I appreciate from your post is that you understand the longing to "go home" and that it doesn't mean one's emotions are not in balance. It's not about wanting to 'escape' from this drama. It's just, enough is enough. "Come on! all you sleepy heads, time to wake-up!" she shouted.

I have experienced being energetically told 'it's enough, you can stop disguising yourself now' and feeling absolute relief, joy, release- I have seen my Otherkind partner more and more lately, over this past year, have felt their breath on the back of my neck at certain times, seen them more and more in dreams and lucid dreams (although I don't have as many of those as I did as a child, I'm working on embracing that state again)- my life partner here knows about my Otherkind partner, knows how I feel- I am so looking forward to that reunion! I'm not running away or towards anything, exactly- it's all holding the space...

You said that in your dream: "...specific moves, hand alignments and focus, along with holding a specific frequency- and there it is in front of me....". This is new for me, i.e., hand movements. When ever I am presented with new information, another source drops along my path. If/when it comes up, for sure I'll touch base with you again.

I look forward to our connection. :)

As for opening another thread on portals, I'd participate there. Just let me know if you do. My take on this is that it's all the same one big expression unfolding. Totality. A springing forth. When we begin to dissect and categorize, the essence gets lost. "Oh, sigh. Oh, alas," She said.

*grins at you, pulling a particularly beautiful leaf out of my hair and offering it to you* I am a big one for no dissection and no categorisation if I can possibly avoid it. I love evolution, co-creative expression and the Multiverse, with a passion that drives some up the wall. If we get lost in the moment, we have the exquisite joy of rediscovering our path anew in the next one. It's all the dance. :)

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

I send you the Song of the Australian rainforests to accompany you in your pondering. :)

*springs into the air and disappears*

toothpick
9th March 2012, 12:45
Hi viking, great find man, and what a picture. really cool.
If it wasn,t for those wings this fellow looks familiar from my very early days, 5 or 6 six years old and I swore to my parents that this imaginary friend of late was not so friendly after all, as, he, was the little bugger that tripped me causng me to fall down a flight of stairs. I was alright but did not mention my imaginary frend anymore.
I swear i still see some out of the corner of my eye while they are ducking behind anything they can most times
All I am saying is, that I have always believed in fae but I do believe some of them are very mischievious.

RunningDeer
9th March 2012, 13:30

*grins at you, pulling a particularly beautiful leaf out of my hair and offering it to you* I am a big one for no dissection and no categorisation if I can possibly avoid it. I love evolution, co-creative expression and the Multiverse, with a passion that drives some up the wall. If we get lost in the moment, we have the exquisite joy of rediscovering our path anew in the next one. It's all the dance. :)

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

I send you the Song of the Australian rainforests to accompany you in your pondering. :)

*springs into the air and disappears*

Hi songsfortheotherkind, I'm sure you've heard this before, you have an uplifting spirit. And I for one, feel your shared light.
:wizard:
With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

songsfortheotherkind
10th March 2012, 09:15
Hi songsfortheotherkind, I'm sure you've heard this before, you have an uplifting spirit. And I for one, feel your shared light.
With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Thank you so much for that. It is received with deep appreciation and a feather soft touch to your forehead and feet, smiling eyes and an intentional widening of my heart frequency towards you.

RunningDeer
10th March 2012, 11:49
With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Thank you so much for that. It is received with deep appreciation and a feather soft touch to your forehead and feet, smiling eyes and an intentional widening of my heart frequency towards you.

I just got a double shot of espresso energy reading this, songsfortheotherkind. ;)
Smiles and Toodles,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

songsfortheotherkind
11th March 2012, 03:45
I just got a double shot of espresso energy reading this, songsfortheotherkind. ;)
Smiles and Toodles,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

*bounces in delight* aha, for *some* of us, apparently long distance sendings *do* work! Awesome! This creates an interesting field to play in and support one another with... :)

hmm, wonder if we can amp one another's space and visions this way- create a conscious and intentional field of support specifically directed at particular individuals and activities...

foreverfan
11th March 2012, 04:37
I saw the movie Bruno... does that count? Sorry I couldn't resist.

RunningDeer
11th March 2012, 12:16
Smiles and Toodles,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

*bounces in delight* aha, for *some* of us, apparently long distance sendings *do* work! Awesome! This creates an interesting field to play in and support one another with... :)

hmm, wonder if we can amp one another's space and visions this way- create a conscious and intentional field of support specifically directed at particular individuals and activities...

It comes from within, and the light goes forth to all others. (and comes back as well) Just by living this simple template of who I am, the light flows always. That's it's design.

songsfortheotherkind
12th March 2012, 03:56
It comes from within, and the light goes forth to all others. (and comes back as well) Just by living this simple template of who I am, the light flows always. That's it's design.

Totally agree with this *and*, as the experiments with 'tuning' water and the experiments in lowering violence through groups being willing to meditate todgether demonstrate, conscious intention and focus have amazing amplifying powers...

nearing
12th March 2012, 05:23
Yes, I do believe that they exist or existed. Forests are ripe with life in many forms.

RunningDeer
27th March 2012, 16:29
“Angels and Miracles, Just Ask: Part Two”

INTRODUCTION: Higher beings such as the Guides, Masters, Angel, and Unicorns are here to assist in loving, and the State of Love. They are part and parcel of Oneness of All. They help bring forth your Higher Self which has been with you all the time. It is just that we’ve forgotten. That is one purpose for being on Mother Earth at this time.

PM Question: Do you have the capacity to communicate with nature and other densities' beings?

Answer: For me, a communion, a conjoining is a better fit than to communicate. In this worldly experience, this body and many dimensional beings work together for a greater purpose. There are also those on the earth plane that play important roles for lesson development. End goal - first, more light than body, then only light with some dimension to this 3D affair.

Some topics covered are:
- Your every day miracles
- How you can tell Higher Guides/Angels are around
- How many you have at all times
- Physical evidence that they are working with you

Miracles: why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you "are" You. Help them, help you.

Believe? Doubt? Angels and Guides are listening. You don’t need to see them to know they share in your conversations.The reason why most don’t see these Great Beings is because they vibrate at a higher vibrational rate than what our five senses perceive. When we raise our conscious vibration then we see beyond the five-sense world. There is no one way, or right way to communicate with your Angels and Guides. It unfolds differently for each of us simply because we are individuals having a unique 3D experience. 

Here are some bullet points of how you can tell that your Angel Guides are there:
- knowingness happens all of a sudden, or it may happen gradually
- there may come a point where you have an inner knowing that they are there
- you “see, hear, feel” them with your inner eye(s), inner ears, and/or a gut knowing
- ringing in the ears
- gentle tickle or touch on your shoulder or head
- feel a peaceful radiance close by
- hear beautiful singing

Everyone has as least two Angels/Guides 100% of the time. Even those who don’t believe. They are Pure Unconditional Love. And that love keeps your assigned buddies by your side. You are never, ever alone! They guide you, not decide for you. That’s your mission. Free choice. They just happen to have a larger perspective and may give a gentle nudge from time to time.

Those who need physical evidence that they really do exist are shown in many ways. To name a few: butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path. Another way, is if you have a question at some point that day or soon after you’ll come across the answer on the web, a book or in conversation with another or yourself. The Dear Ones assist in other ways, too. Like when you hold a question in your mind, and open a book to any page and point to a place. The answer will be there.

The point is that Angels and Guides use the tools you are most comfortable with. And I speak from personal experience, that the more you use these tools, the greater and quicker the synchronicity happens. Just like any skill - practice creates proficiency.

A final point, one of the blessings in these times is to understand that everyone is "gifted" with these abilities. Slowly, these gifts are blossoming within us. That’s part of what 2012 is about. So, why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you, "are" You. Help them, help you.

Peace and Joy,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

gaiagirl
28th March 2012, 14:58
Thank you for your post WCBD . . . though I was told about the higher D beings and spirit guides years ago and felt their presence from time to time, it wasn't until within the past six months or so that the evidence of their interacting with me really began to ramp up! I have found it to be, like you said, "the more you use these tools, the greater and quicker the synchronicity happens. Just like any skill - practice creates proficiency". Some days it is almost a constant conversation and I very much enjoy our interactions . . . Feathers, pennies, opening a book, putting questions out there and having the answer provided shortly thereafter are how it works with me and my guides for the most part. I also experience a warmth at my third eye area when I am tuned in to their presence . . . it is very much about being present, playful, and embracing that feeling of love right at the heart chakra . . . great post . . . please keep 'em coming!

RunningDeer
28th March 2012, 15:26
I also experience a warmth at my third eye area when I am tuned in to their presence . . . it is very much about being present, playful, and embracing that feeling of love right at the heart chakra . . . great post . . . please keep 'em coming!
Thank you, gaiagirl for sharing your understandings and good cheer! :wave: This is new information for me. I set up camp in the heart, but the third eye is the seer. I'm going to hav-a-look!

Heart zaps, today,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

red_rose
29th March 2012, 19:23
Hmmm...do i believe in fairies?? If you'd asked me a couple of years ago, I would have had no answer. But in 2010 I went to one of Dolores Cannon's students and had a past life regression.

I was a nature spirit.

Before I went to the session, I had told my friends that I was going to have a past life regression. I couldn't wait to see what came out. I was hoping for something cool to tell my friends, like I was some intergalactic warrior princess of truth, voyaging from planet to planet, liberating minds. :)

I had never considered fairies or pixies ect...not that I thought that they didn't exist, instead it was something that I just hadn't given much thought to.

What came out in the session really surprised me (therefore strengthening it's validity for me).

What I saw as my past life:

I feel quite protective and emotional about writing this, as I feel this was the last time I was with my 'twin flame'. I was shown the scenario where and what caused our separation.

He was a warrior dwarf, looked really, really similar to the character 'Gimley' in Lord of the Rings, funnily. I was smaller than him, had red and white stripey tights and would float all about him.

Now this was the most profound and significant moment for me, personally, when I looked into his eyes. It makes me want to cry, now, just remembering it.

He had so much love for me. I mean SO much. I have never been looked at like that before. It was more powerful than a mother could give a child. It completely blew me off my feet 'how could someone love ME that much???' It was just utter abandon and surrender and pride and well, no words can describe it.

The next scene I saw was a purple cloaked figure coming towards me on a horse. There were other humans too. I don't think they can see me. They could see my warrior dwarf though and would mock him for his size.

They were from the church. They were there to banish me and banish me they did. They cut a slit in the earth and seemed to pour me in. Like, they poured water into the slit and somehow I went with it. I remember being at the bottom of the slit, looking up at my dwarf, sobbing and suffering like I've never seen. We were now separated. There was nothing we could do. They used magic, strong magic and it felt like it was predestined to happen.

I leached into the earth and swam through it rising up through the roots and beingness of plants. My job, as a nature spirit, was now to inspire nature to grow, to be their motivation and inspire them. I gave them hope. I was a force.

The reason I am now a human for this life (this came out in the session) is that I am here to stand before humanity and inspire them to grow. If I were to come forward as a nature spirit, then my existence would be denied by humans, so I had to become one to be seen.

All I have to do is glow.

As you can imagine, this is all quite personal. So when i came out of the session, when my friends asked me about it, I didn't want to say that I was a pixie coz I knew exactly what they would think and say....'what a load of boll*cks!'

So, yeah, I really do believe in fairies. I am a pixie :)

with and in, love

red_rose

RunningDeer
29th March 2012, 19:48
Love this visual description!

I leached into the earth and swam through it rising up through the roots and beingness of plants. My job, as a nature spirit, was now to inspire nature to grow, to be their motivation and inspire them. I gave them hope. I was a force.

Hello red_rose,

Descriptive words that come to mind while reading: heartwarming, gutsy, loving, sweet and an energetic buzzy (that's a good thing). You are a kind of Leader that keeps things flowing with your Light energy alone.

:wizard:Absolute bravery for sharing what is true for you! Kudos!

With heart and thanks,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Ellisa
29th March 2012, 20:14
White Crow suggests:
....." butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path."

Whilst the first two may come across my path, there is no such thing as a "lucky penny" in Australia. We no longer have 'brown' money, all our two cents and one cents are gone. Also, when we changed our currency to decimal we no longer had pennies. I also think the penny has to be discounted on the grounds of discrimination. I doubt that people in France or Mongolia for instance have pennies, lucky or not.

Which raises the question- What exactly is a lucky penny, I am unfamiliar with this concept? Will any coin do if you don't have pennies? I have feathers in abundance in my garden, some lovely ones from the parrots, and butterflies are returning after the drought. I am sure they are not fairies. They are pretty though.

PathWalker
29th March 2012, 20:16
I am no believer in fairies, I am a knower. Some live in our garden.

RunningDeer
29th March 2012, 20:59
White Crow suggests:
....." butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path."

Whilst the first two may come across my path, there is no such thing as a "lucky penny" in Australia. We no longer have 'brown' money, all our two cents and one cents are gone. Also, when we changed our currency to decimal we no longer had pennies. I also think the penny has to be discounted on the grounds of discrimination. I doubt that people in France or Mongolia for instance have pennies, lucky or not.

Which raises the question- What exactly is a lucky penny, I am unfamiliar with this concept? Will any coin do if you don't have pennies? I have feathers in abundance in my garden, some lovely ones from the parrots, and butterflies are returning after the drought. I am sure they are not fairies. They are pretty though.

Hello Ellisa,

Just to clarify: the thread was created by someone who no longer is a member of PA. I add to his thread from time to time, which is called: "Do You Believe in Fairies?" Your question comes from my writing on "Angels and Miracles, Just Ask". " You'll find in the spirit section of the forum another link that is specifically for Angels, Higher Guides and such. The title is called, "Connect with your Higher Spirits Guides and Angels." (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42985-Connect-with-your-higher-spirit-guides-and-angels) Other people have left responses on that thread that may be of interest to you, as well.

In response to your question: The "...butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path...," are but three examples of countless. Each of us is unique and therefore so will be how we connect. For me, animals, feather, a book will say, "pick me" and the answer is right there on the page. It may come through an email, or a confirmation to a question may come up in casual conversation. Through experimentation, I've found that the time-lapse for the synchronicity to occur is has shortened if not immediate.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

giovonni
1st April 2012, 06:23
Will also share this here ...

Some insights into the realm of the Elemental's ...

Video Descriptive:
A fairy is a tiny being with wings that looks like a person but possesses powers of magic and enchantment. According to legend, fairies can change the weather, alter aspects of nature and bestow magical gifts such as intelligence and plenty. They can also lure humans to their islands where all is happiness and no one ages or gets sick...however, once brought to these mystical places, there is no escape. Join filmmaker John Walker on a quirky and compelling journey through Ireland, England, Scotland and Cape Breton in search of the child's imagination in a rational world. This unique look into the realm of fantasy traces the popular fascination with fairies and is vividly brought to life with gorgeous cinematography and an enchanting soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzeGkx_5Uuk&feature=relmfu

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxW08wvWLA&feature=relmfu

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RrHLdkBLpM&feature=relmfu

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2jTsj1T7s&feature=relmfu

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iP-d_wHD6Q&feature=relmfu

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jspptWkG7yU&feature=relmfu

Mike Gorman
1st April 2012, 07:05
I once read a biography written by a Romany Gypsy living in The British Isles, he was born in the 1920's,
now he says when he was a young lad he and his friends used to play with the Faries in the woods and
he was not being metaphorical, he reckons the Faries once lived extensively in the wild woods, but were
increasingly pushed out by the spread of Suburbia-they were known very well by the Gypsies who being very Canny folk
did not broadcast their knowledge to the 'ordinary people' for obvious reasons. Having spent my childhood in England
and knocking around woodlands it really would not surprise me if there were such creatures, I have no proof, just an innate sense;
it is one of those things you either know, or dismiss as tomfoolery....there I've put my credibility on the line lol.

Applecart
1st April 2012, 08:20
I believe in fairies. I also like to think of them as elementals, and also as spirits.
Last year I began experiencing a visual phenomenon that continues to this day. Sometimes I spot little lights/dots/orbs in my visual field. Small and fleeting. Sometimes gold in color, usually white. My typical instinct is to think of them as fairies. In thinking about it, I've probably had experiences like this throughout my past, but now it's a prominent part of my life.

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 12:32
Thank you, Giovonni. I can’t wait to watch the other parts as well.

Comments are all ways welcomed and encouraged!

As with anything, Truth is found when one’s separates treasure from the dross.
One might see Evolution as a Process.

"The Fairy Faith (Part 1)"

These are a few helpful take away points for me to Part One:

- If you make a heart connection then they might show their intentions to you.
Good point that if one see the world in only black and white, then they miss the fairy and elf realms.
- How to help see fairies one girl’s suggestions is to just stay still.
- Little boy explained that they don’t want to be seen but just their movement to know they are there.
- By not being connected to Mother Earth, we do not see the fairies.

Parts 2-6 (see below, with bullet points included)

Bryn ap Gwilym
1st April 2012, 14:03
Here is an interesting tidbit.
The belief in Tylwyth Teg (http://www.tartanplace.com/faery/faery3.html) / faerie originated from Mytholeg Gymreig (Welsh mythology) & has also been linked to alien's in some circles, which could explain the Silurians (http://www.denofgeek.com/television/490782/doctor_who_the_history_and_prehistory_of_the_silur ians.html) (Reptilians (http://www.davidicke.com/articles/reptilian-agenda-mainmenu-43)) from Doctor Who? Also the Silurians (http://www.bobainsworth.com/fossil/palaeozoic.htm) where an ancient Cymry / Prydeinig (Welsh / Britons) people of a royal house. Also the Silurians (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silurian) gave name to the The Palaeozoic Era where alleged aliens are to be found. Also Doctor Who is also a show that originated from Cymru (Wales)

And this is what Torchwood (Doctor Who adult spin off also from Cymru) say's about the Faerie.
Snippet...

Fairies, as the human race called them, were dangerous humanoid entities native to the Earth. Fairies were not alien life-forms, but had lived alongside humanity since the Dawn of Time. Their exact nature was unclear, although Jack Harkness described them as part myth, part spirit world and part reality jumbled together, mixed with "old moments and memories".
Source (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy)
Small Worlds (TV story) (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Small_Worlds_%28TV_story%29)

So could the Faerie & the Silurians be one 'n' the same?
Is a childs tv & book series (Doctor Who) along with its adult spin off series (Torchwood) been trying to tell folk what is going on?

Here is some interesting sites that has Farie Myths & books
Welsh Fairies (http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/folklore/fairies/welsh-fairies.html)

Llyn’s Tylwyth Teg (http://www.rhiw.com/chwedlae/Tylwyth_Teg/tylwyth_teg2.htm)

Living with the Tylwyth Teg (http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/wfl/wfl06.htm)

Changelings (http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/wfl/wfl05.htm)

Changeling Legends from the British Isles (http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/britchange.html)

Celtic Fairy Stories (http://oaks.nvg.org/fafawal.html)

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 14:17
"See through your heart, not your mind.

"The Fairy Faith (Part 2)"

Bullet points that I found of interest, personal opinion and/or feelings:

- I was not aware that there were darker fairies and elves that captured and cast spells. IMHO: My sense is that if one is of Light, that is what one attracts. Or at the very least, the lesson is that if one is seeing one the dark ones, it’s time to work on raising consciousness. So in a sense, they’ve become a teacher for a “spell”. (sorry, couldn’t resist that one) After watching Part 3, I will add that I agree there are places of higher and lower energies, so the energy of fairies and elves would coincide.
- Fairies are blamed for the unexplained. (projection, deflection, outward blame mirroring)
- Fairies are shape-shifters, example sited - animals (new info)
- You see fairies and elves through your heart, not your mind.
- Their energies are flowing from one space/dimension into another, they are interconnected
- Fairy tale vs fairy story
- Translation of fairy is “People of the Hill”
- “Fairies do like us, but better and with a lot less fuss.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxW08wvWLA&feature=relmfu

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 16:27
“..hidden likeness in everything, or fractal understanding...”

“The Fairy Faith (Part 3)”

- Added dimension to your life if you so choose
- Divining rods - my family did use these. One example: find where to drill for an artesian well. My Dad had us older kids use the rods without each of us seeing what the other did, and then he had drillers come in. We never ran out of water and it was a family of 10 (8 kids). I remember that each time the rods crossed, I’d also get that joy sensation in my stomach. We use long thin welding rods.
- Divining rods - convergence of energy lines.
- Great point that diving rods are but tools to learn how to tap within to one’s own barometer of knowing.
- This demonstrates hidden likeness in everything, or fractal understand which are safe places, people and situations. How to navigate in the Now(s).
FFT: When the musician disappeared to play at the wedding parallel travel. Gift of music learned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RrHLdkBLpM&feature=relmfu

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 17:30
"..Fairy GodFather? In this case looks are NOT deceiving."

"The Fairy Faith (Part 4)"

- Could Eddie be a Fairy GodFather? In this case looks are NOT deceiving.
- (Shh! a secret, I talk with trees.)
- Timeless stories: fun to hear
- The picture below is of a Statesman Tree that lost the battle when it was cut down in Brooklyn, CT, USA, to widen the road. I miss him. (PS. It was much bigger in person.)
- The other two pics are from the next town over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2jTsj1T7s&feature=relmfu

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 17:55
“..to recreate an account reminds me that if one is busy chasing what was meant for that moment only, one loses out on other possibilities..”

The Fairy Faith (Part 5)

- Unassuming guy tells a rich account of his encounter the “the people”.
- His needing to recreate an account reminds me that if one is busy chasing what was meant for that moment only, one loses out on other possibilities that present right in the Now.
- Fairy realm is a state of mind.
- Braided grass? Never knew. I will see better next time. Cool.
- Images in pictures from a small 2’ cave.
- Make the decision with your heart and not your head when questioning
- See with your heart
- Negative mind programing is such silliness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iP-d_wHD6Q&feature=relmfu

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 18:00
“..fear gets passed on throughout the Collective Unconscious”

The Fairy Faith (Part 6)

- Short vid only 4 minutes long, but demonstration of how fear feeds the beast.
- And how fear gets passed on throughout the Collective Unconscious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jspptWkG7yU&feature=relmfu