PDA

View Full Version : Its finally snowing here.

jagman
14th February 2012, 00:42
Missouri first significant snow is falling. I love the snow.:whoo: This winter has been so odd. I will resist the urge to play in the snow since it is the first of the year. Because it could be radioactive. Its still nice to watch it fall.:bounce:

pyriel
14th February 2012, 01:38
It could be radioactive... By that thought, you might as well not drink any water then. why be afraid to go out and enjoy the snow cause of that.. Hell with that, I'd be out there making snow angels, snowman, snow forts or whatever else.

anyways, I agree this winter has been odd.. Up in south dakota, we've only have a dusting here and there.. Maybe 2 or 3 inches worth in the last few months. There has been pretty cold days but most days have been oddly very warm. We could get nailed before it's all over with tho. Just have to wait and see...

DeDukshyn
14th February 2012, 01:56
I live in Calgary and with the exception of about 8 days of -30 to -40C it has been warm ... real warm. we have almost no snow at all, and it has barely been below freezing this winter (odd for this part of Canada) ... the weather is messed ...

TargeT
14th February 2012, 03:40
Because it could be radioactive:

WHAT THE FEARMONGERING**** ????

this is a terrible statement based on nothing.. why would you do that?

It's been snowing in Alaska for MONTHS now... record snow falls actually... no one is losing hair or dieing... seroiusly man... radioactive snow?

jagman
14th February 2012, 05:06
The roads are very icy. I just went out and did a couple of doughnuts on an empty parking lot. IT was fun:car:

PixieDust
14th February 2012, 05:41
Kansas got its first real snow fall today. we had a couple dustings earlier in between the upper 60s weather (not normal at all for those who aren't from USA or the midwest) you bet your sweet ass my girls and I were out sledding and building a snowman and snow angels! it was their first time sledding and they loved it!

jagman
14th February 2012, 06:03
Kansas got its first real snow fall today. we had a couple dustings earlier in between the upper 60s weather (not normal at all for those who aren't from USA or the midwest) you bet your sweet ass my girls and I were out sledding and building a snowman and snow angels! it was their first time sledding and they loved it!

It sounds like you girls had a good day. I think you deserved it.:wizard:

RMorgan
14th February 2012, 13:04
I´ve never seen snow in my whole life. It must be beautiful! :)

Cheers,

Raf.

muxfolder
14th February 2012, 13:45

Cheers,

Raf.

That's funny. I couldn't imagine winters without snow any more. Sometimes there's so much snow we've got trouble thinking where to put it. Btw it's snowing here right now as we speak and there's already nice amount of snow on the ground.;)

RMorgan
14th February 2012, 13:48

Cheers,

Raf.

Little bit of off-topic;

That's funny. I couldn't imagine winters without snow any more. Sometimes there's so much snow we've got trouble thinking where to put it. Btw it's snowing here right now as we speak and there's already nice amount of snow on the ground.;)

Hey mate,

Winters here where I live are about 10°C to 22°C....Hahahahaha!

So yes, no snow! ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

muxfolder
14th February 2012, 13:57
We've got -7 C here right now. So far the coldest day here was -34 C few weeks ago.:)

jessamy99
14th February 2012, 19:23
Missouri first significant snow is falling. I love the snow.:whoo: This winter has been so odd. I will resist the urge to play in the snow since it is the first of the year. Because it could be radioactive. Its still nice to watch it fall.:bounce:

Dear Jagman,

We had about 6 inches of snow - about two weeks ago - all in one go.
Today it has finally melted!!
At least we got to go out with cameras!!
And the funniest was the cat - every step she took, she shook that leg!! Sooo funny!!!

I love snow too!!
With love,
Jessamy

jagman
14th February 2012, 21:39
Jessamy, Those are great pictures. Looks like a real winter wonderland. I was about to put my cat in the snow this morning but she is very
pampered and prissy,I thought she might throw a fit lol

Fred Ryan
14th February 2012, 22:10
Hi,

I briefly lived in Farmington about 12 years ago. It's a pretty town and must look really nice in the snow, even if it is radioactive. Enjoy.

jagman
14th February 2012, 23:59
Hi,

I briefly lived in Farmington about 12 years ago. It's a pretty town and must look really nice in the snow, even if it is radioactive. Enjoy.

Small world Fred R. :director: Like George Noory always says " There are no coincidences."