PDA

View Full Version : New Japanese Princess Video

Calz
14th February 2012, 01:29
Distributed from James Gilliland who suggests it has been taken down several times already so watch it fast if you are interested.

RysTa6OGBcg

PRINCESS KAORU NAKAMARU PYTHAGORAS CONFERENCE 2012. Coming discusses coming Earth Changes. Invites you to join us for this unprecedented gathering for the "Future of Humanity". Visit www.PythagorasConference.com and www.nakamarukaoru.com

Knowrainknowrainbows!
14th February 2012, 02:06
http://pythagorasconference.eventbrite.com/

Is anyone planning to go to the conference in October?
Just curious.

KRKR

DeDukshyn
14th February 2012, 02:07
I'm really starting to like this lady ....

seehas
14th February 2012, 02:10
wow a real new-age princess ;-D ... "keep sitting in your couch everything will ascend...."

if she is a princess why isnt her name in that list here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_House_of_Japan

someone from japanese in our forum? or do we have to ask benjamin fulford about her? ;-D

WhiteFeather
14th February 2012, 02:12
Shes a princess in my realm, God I love this woman! I resonate with her incredibly. Would love to meet her in person. Great video bro. Wanishi

DeDukshyn
14th February 2012, 02:13
wow a real new-age princess ;-D ... "keep sitting in your couch everything will ascend...."

Is that what she said? hmmm ... I missed that part ... (hector projector ... :P)

WhiteFeather
14th February 2012, 02:15
Beware the trolls have entered, you can tell by their bad breathe.

DeDukshyn
14th February 2012, 02:18
<DeDukshyn grabs a piece of gum just to be sure ... > ;)

seehas
14th February 2012, 02:20
no trolling here, but what did she say?

she channeld some stuff, the world will ascend on 21.12.2012 and all the evil guys wont do it and all will be fine ... did i missed something?

if the whole thing will be that easy, i want to know why this reincarnation was labeled as hard to learn at the reincarnation office where i booked it ;) ... for me this fits into many of the channel-information, lay back we do it for u.

Calz
14th February 2012, 02:22

someone from japanese in our forum? or do we have to ask benjamin fulford about her? ;-D

No idea. Here is the English version of her profile page. Have not personally looked into her history beyond listening to the vids.

The granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru spent her early childhood in the Forbidden Castle in China. While at Columbia University and in graduate school, she furthered her research into international politics and since 1970, as a journalist, has interviewed kings and presidents, prime ministers and business people from many countries, and has given speeches, written books, and appeared on television as a commentator on international political affairs. In 1973, she was acclaimed in the U.S. magazine, Newsweek, as the “World’s No.1 interviewer,” and the Washington Post described her as “one of those rare women in the world with an outstanding international sensitivity.”

Later, she was producer, director, and interviewer of her own Japan/U.S. talk show, for which she traveled to war-torn areas around the world and carried out positive discussions with the heads of state of those countries. Among those were Colonel Gadhafi of Libya and then-president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein--figures that were considered hostile by the West. Nakamaru even covered the frontlines during the Iran-Iraq War (1980-88) and video taken of it was shown to President Hussein who suggested that the war be immediately halted. The images of her broadcast on TV pressing President Hussein with the question “Why is this war being continued?” and asking Colonel Gadhafi, “Are you really a terrorist?” drew strong reactions. From those experiences, she exerted her energy into “personal diplomacy,” serving as a go-between among warring countries, using her own funds.

In order to finance her “personal diplomacy,” she bears all expenses. Kaoru’s network of contacts include many “big names” of whom the staff at TV stations say “Even with our connections, there is no way we can approach these people,” and this is linked to the fact that Kaoru, who is not affiliated with any organization, travels the world at her own expense and as a private citizen. Saddam Hussein, Moammar Gadhafi, top North Korean leaders, and other important figures that western journalists are unable to meet, talk with her-- the main reason being “Princess Nakamaru is not a person who is moved by personal motives and so we considered a meeting with her.”

In response to her personal diplomacy Kaoru established the “International Affairs Institute for World Peace” in New York in 1985, and in 1991, the “Following the Sun Association” was organized for people aspiring toward peace. In doing so, royalty and presidents from various countries as well as cultural figures signed their names to the statement, “I endorse all of your activities,” and these people have been welcomed as advisers and special members. Accordingly, this began in earnest a movement of enlightenment in which the realization of a “one world” policy where the “path of life” is based on mutual understanding and trust, and not on a “one world” policy where the “path of power” is based on military power and tension. Since her days as an interviewer, she has so far traveled to as many as 186 countries.

Nakamaru’s aim is for a “world peace through human renaissance. Wealth, fame, power do not make humans happy, as true happiness is borne from a heart filled with love, harmony, and peace. When there is peace within the hearts of each person, from VIPs to average citizens, then world peace is realized. The phrase ”one world” mistakenly conjures up a religious movement, but Nakamaru has absolutely no religion ties. Nakamaru believes in a religion of her own, but does not belong to any group, saying that “The world transcends all the many religions, races, ideologies so there cannot be just one.

As for her personal life, in 1966 she married Tadao Nakamaru, an actor who worked with Toshiro Mifune. She has a son and a daughter.

In addition, she has maintained a close friendship with South Korea through its former prime minister, Kim Jong-Pil, and with North Korea through the late Kim Il Sung as well as Kim Yong Sun the Secretary of North Korea’s Worker Party (who died in 2003 in a car accident), and has strived to improve relations between Japan and both Koreas as a bridge between the Japanese and Korean governments by bringing about the temporary return of a Japanese woman while at the same time acting as a mediator in bringing about a summit meeting between South and North Korea.

Kaoru Nakamaru  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

□1963 Upon graduating from Columbia University and the Graduate School’s
Department of International Politics and East Asian Research Center, traveled around the world learning through experience the flow of politics, economics, and culture

□1971 Published her first work "Diplomacy with America, Diplomacy with China." (Simul Press)
Fusing academicism and journalism, it was acclaimed as a practical handbook.

□1973 Began an interview talk show “Kaoru Nakamaru, The World’s Movers” (on Television Tokyo and 36 affiliates nationwide)

□1974 Became a member of the Ministry of Trade and Industry Council (for 4 terms, 8 years)

□1975 Was awarded the Decoration of Independence from King Hussein of Jordan. Published "Following the Sun - The Autobiography of Kaoru Nakamaru." (Bungei Shunju, Tokyo)

□1980 Became an adviser to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Japan Center for Inter- cultural Communications)

□1983 At the invitation of President Saddam Hussein, stayed in Iraq for one month. Duringthat time, with the presidential plane at her disposal, she proceeded to the frontlines of the Iran-Iraq war and observed young Iranian prisoners of war.
Videotaping their plight, she showed the tape later to President Hussein who then petitioned for the immediate end to the fighting.

□1983 “Following the Sun,” an interview show began broadcasting on PBS, which had a 380-station network. In a dialogue with Libya’s leader, Moammar Gadhafi, he stated that, “I am against America’s political policies, but I maintain good feelings toward America itself. I am prepared to talk with America.” There was pressure to excise this pronouncement from the network, but using her own funds, she bought this program herself and showed it with the problem scenes intact.

□1985 “The International Affairs Institute for World Peace” was recognized as a foundation by the U.S. government.

□1987 Made television appearances and speeches while based in New York

□1989 Organized the first “World Peace International Symposium,” held at the Plaza Hotel in New York. The previous day Nakamaru gave a speech about the concept of the symposium at the United Nations. At a press conference, she received the endorsement of over 100 countries. A few days later, Nakamaru received a visit from a special envoy from Kim Il Jong who sent a message saying that “It is truly wonderful that a private citizen can sponsor a symposium like that. Next time, please invite our country too.” This was the start of her relations with North Korea.

□1989 Invited as a state guest to the former Soviet Union for two weeks

□1994 Established the “Following the Sun Association” in Tokyo, which aimed toward “a world peace through human renaissance.”

□1994 In July, made her first visit to North Korea as a guest of Kim Il-Sung, the leader of the country. Three days before a private interview, unexpectedly, Kim Il-Sung passed away and footage taken of the situation within the city of Pyongyang was used on NHK, South Korea’s KBC, CNN, among others and refuted rumors of a coup d’etat that circulated in the West. Following that, through Kim Jong-Il and Kim Yong Sun, General Secretary of the Worker Party, her exchanges with North Korea deepened as she strived to have a Japanese woman return for temporary visit to her country as well as realizing a summit between South and North Korea.

□1995 At the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York, held the “Conference on the Vision for the 21st Century and Religion,” in which 1,000 religious figures from around the world gathered.

□1996 Invited to North Korea as a state guest for one month.

□1997 Concentrated on speeches and writing in Japan. From this time until 2009, she has published 40 books.

□1998 In February, visited Iraq in order to avert air bombardment by the U.S. military. She met with the head of the Iraqi government.
In March, she was invited as a state guest

□1998 Published “Kaoru Nakamaru’s World Report,” an official publication from the “Following the Sun Association.”

□2000 Invited to the “Ceremony Commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the Iranian Revolution” as a state guest and delivered a keynote speech

□2004 Was selected for inclusion into the American Biographical Institute’s “Great Women of the 21st Century” and “Great Minds of the 21st Century,” the world’s most authoritative listing. In addition, she was selected for the U.K.’s International Biographical Centre’s “2,000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century.”

□2008 Established the Institute for International Problems. Published “World Report for International Affairs on official publication monthly.

http://www.nakamarukaoru.com/profile/indexE.html

DeDukshyn
14th February 2012, 02:29

she channeld some stuff, the world will ascend on 21.12.2012 and all the evil guys wont do it and all will be fine ... did i missed something?

if the whole thing will be that easy, i want to know why this reincarnation was labeled as hard to learn at the reincarnation office where i booked it ;) ... for me this fits into many of the channel-information, lay back we do it for u.

oh don't misunderstand .. not everyone ascends, and certainly not everyone to the same level ... ;) - the term ascension itself is very misunderstood, so a variety of responses to it is guaranteed. Your input is fair.

WhiteFeather
14th February 2012, 02:37
Ascension is changing ones frequency. From lower vibration to higher vibration, thus entering an ascensional path.

seehas
14th February 2012, 02:41

oh don't misunderstand .. not everyone ascends, and certainly not everyone to the same level ... ;) - the term ascension itself is very misunderstood, so a variety of responses to it is guaranteed. Your input is fair.

you understand where im coming from? this whole 2012 story is based on hope ... thats what most channelings are based on also, people put their power into this because of hope.

great story no doubt but somehow i get staggering with all this 2012 stuff, but ok its 2012 what did i expected :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ascension is changing ones frequency. From lower vibration to higher vibration, thus entering an ascensional path.

it is, but do we need 21.12.2012 for that ?

NO !

seehas
14th February 2012, 02:48
so what if the time isnt right calculated and the end of the mayan calender is in 2052? or it allready was in 1992 and nothing happend?

i dont like people sitting arround and waiting for a special day to arrive "that will change the world", no callender will change the world only the humans living on this planet can change it, no matter of the time and date.

WhiteFeather
14th February 2012, 02:49
IMO,,,We have to be in tune much like an instrument or centered spiritually from hereon, so we can climax on this date.

seehas
14th February 2012, 02:55
if i see the world and what is still happening on this planet: wars, wars to humans to animals to gaja i dont think this place in universe is so much in tune, we have much work to do.

yes i also like this whole ascend story, but if we are co-creators of this reality why should we have to wait for a special date to change this reality? we can change it every day we could have changed it many years ago and maybe did this thats why we are on this timeline.

Calz
14th February 2012, 03:02
Not going to enter into banter but will offer what I resonate with. Take it ... leave it ... ignore it. Matters not. Your free will choice.

I will share something from a very wise friend. Very elegant, short, accessible yet has the power to clear up a whole lot of confusion regarding:

"Ascension" and the "Split"

The frequency is increasing on the planet. (That's all the ascension really is in a nutshell.)

Increased frequency carries more consciousness with it.

There are humans who are not capable of holding that increase.

If you understand that then you understand "the split."

Gaia needs to cleanse ... Mama needs a bath. Would have been much better all around if we had been better "stewards" and kept things in balance and harmony.

End of "the cycle." Harvest.

Wheat will be seperated from the chaff.

Inelia suggests a "contract" of sorts regarding the process. Could be ... I don't know. I have heard of similar variants to that from people I trust.

I don't expect a "rapture" :rapture: type of event.

When I read the Law of One series my take was that we all had to dump the body regardless. Wilcock (last I remember) believes that won't be necessary. Again ... I simply don't know.

Not sure if anyone does ... at least in human form.

Anyway, if the words from my friend (in the quote box) helps anyone else to simplify things into more managable bites then great.

If it all seems like "new age" mumbo jumbo ... that's great too. It's all good. Free will.

Everything else here is simply my own opinion based on my own belief system.

Standard disclosure applies.

IMHO

Cal

WhiteFeather
14th February 2012, 03:09
That about sums it up for me Buddha Smurf

Calz
14th February 2012, 03:14
if i see the world and what is still happening on this planet: wars, wars to humans to animals to gaja i dont think this place in universe is so much in tune, we have much work to do.

yes i also like this whole ascend story, but if we are co-creators of this reality why should we have to wait for a special date to change this reality? we can change it every day we could have changed it many years ago and maybe did this thats why we are on this timeline.

Already a source for heated debate in various threads ... but some feel there will be a "split" of sorts (see my previous post). The "Princess" mentions it and that is the topic of this thread is it not?

My understanding is the deliniation will become clearer and clearer as the year progresses.

Throwing out the baby with the bathwater type of thing. Don't take away from the "possibilities" despite the tragedies we still see (and always have with this cycle of duality).

IMHO

Orph
14th February 2012, 03:31
i dont like people sitting arround and waiting for a special day to arrive "that will change the world", no callender will change the world only the humans living on this planet can change it, no matter of the time and date.This is only my feeling on the subject -- There was a "time" for the caveman. There was a "time" for the Roman Empire. There was a "time" for the industrial, technological world. And now is the "time" for ascension. I'm not so sure the exact date of 12-21-12 is really important or not. (Maybe it is). But I believe we are now in the time of ascension, and each one of us has to do our own inner spiritual awakening. But no, I don't think you could have this planetary awakening/ascension back in the Roman times. Now is the time for it. Go within, and continue the awakening process every day. "Now" is indeed the "time".

WhiteFeather
14th February 2012, 03:43
The Metamorphosis of the caterpillar transforming into a butterfly, ascension has its similiarities here. My wings, i can feel my wings.

Delight
14th February 2012, 23:18

No idea. Here is the English version of her profile page. Have not personally looked into her history beyond listening to the vids.

The granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru spent her early childhood in the Forbidden Castle in China. While at Columbia University and in graduate school, she furthered her research into international politics and since 1970, as a journalist, has interviewed kings and presidents, prime ministers and business people from many countries, and has given speeches, written books, and appeared on television as a commentator on international political affairs. In 1973, she was acclaimed in the U.S. magazine, Newsweek, as the “World’s No.1 interviewer,” and the Washington Post described her as “one of those rare women in the world with an outstanding international sensitivity.”

Later, she was producer, director, and interviewer of her own Japan/U.S. talk show, for which she traveled to war-torn areas around the world and carried out positive discussions with the heads of state of those countries. Among those were Colonel Gadhafi of Libya and then-president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein--figures that were considered hostile by the West. Nakamaru even covered the frontlines during the Iran-Iraq War (1980-88) and video taken of it was shown to President Hussein who suggested that the war be immediately halted. The images of her broadcast on TV pressing President Hussein with the question “Why is this war being continued?” and asking Colonel Gadhafi, “Are you really a terrorist?” drew strong reactions. From those experiences, she exerted her energy into “personal diplomacy,” serving as a go-between among warring countries, using her own funds.

In order to finance her “personal diplomacy,” she bears all expenses. Kaoru’s network of contacts include many “big names” of whom the staff at TV stations say “Even with our connections, there is no way we can approach these people,” and this is linked to the fact that Kaoru, who is not affiliated with any organization, travels the world at her own expense and as a private citizen. Saddam Hussein, Moammar Gadhafi, top North Korean leaders, and other important figures that western journalists are unable to meet, talk with her-- the main reason being “Princess Nakamaru is not a person who is moved by personal motives and so we considered a meeting with her.”

In response to her personal diplomacy Kaoru established the “International Affairs Institute for World Peace” in New York in 1985, and in 1991, the “Following the Sun Association” was organized for people aspiring toward peace. In doing so, royalty and presidents from various countries as well as cultural figures signed their names to the statement, “I endorse all of your activities,” and these people have been welcomed as advisers and special members. Accordingly, this began in earnest a movement of enlightenment in which the realization of a “one world” policy where the “path of life” is based on mutual understanding and trust, and not on a “one world” policy where the “path of power” is based on military power and tension. Since her days as an interviewer, she has so far traveled to as many as 186 countries.

Nakamaru’s aim is for a “world peace through human renaissance. Wealth, fame, power do not make humans happy, as true happiness is borne from a heart filled with love, harmony, and peace. When there is peace within the hearts of each person, from VIPs to average citizens, then world peace is realized. The phrase ”one world” mistakenly conjures up a religious movement, but Nakamaru has absolutely no religion ties. Nakamaru believes in a religion of her own, but does not belong to any group, saying that “The world transcends all the many religions, races, ideologies so there cannot be just one.

As for her personal life, in 1966 she married Tadao Nakamaru, an actor who worked with Toshiro Mifune. She has a son and a daughter.

In addition, she has maintained a close friendship with South Korea through its former prime minister, Kim Jong-Pil, and with North Korea through the late Kim Il Sung as well as Kim Yong Sun the Secretary of North Korea’s Worker Party (who died in 2003 in a car accident), and has strived to improve relations between Japan and both Koreas as a bridge between the Japanese and Korean governments by bringing about the temporary return of a Japanese woman while at the same time acting as a mediator in bringing about a summit meeting between South and North Korea.

Kaoru Nakamaru  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

□1963 Upon graduating from Columbia University and the Graduate School’s
Department of International Politics and East Asian Research Center, traveled around the world learning through experience the flow of politics, economics, and culture

□1971 Published her first work "Diplomacy with America, Diplomacy with China." (Simul Press)
Fusing academicism and journalism, it was acclaimed as a practical handbook.

□1973 Began an interview talk show “Kaoru Nakamaru, The World’s Movers” (on Television Tokyo and 36 affiliates nationwide)

□1974 Became a member of the Ministry of Trade and Industry Council (for 4 terms, 8 years)

□1975 Was awarded the Decoration of Independence from King Hussein of Jordan. Published "Following the Sun - The Autobiography of Kaoru Nakamaru." (Bungei Shunju, Tokyo)

□1980 Became an adviser to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Japan Center for Inter- cultural Communications)

□1983 At the invitation of President Saddam Hussein, stayed in Iraq for one month. Duringthat time, with the presidential plane at her disposal, she proceeded to the frontlines of the Iran-Iraq war and observed young Iranian prisoners of war.
Videotaping their plight, she showed the tape later to President Hussein who then petitioned for the immediate end to the fighting.

□1983 “Following the Sun,” an interview show began broadcasting on PBS, which had a 380-station network. In a dialogue with Libya’s leader, Moammar Gadhafi, he stated that, “I am against America’s political policies, but I maintain good feelings toward America itself. I am prepared to talk with America.” There was pressure to excise this pronouncement from the network, but using her own funds, she bought this program herself and showed it with the problem scenes intact.

□1985 “The International Affairs Institute for World Peace” was recognized as a foundation by the U.S. government.

□1987 Made television appearances and speeches while based in New York

□1989 Organized the first “World Peace International Symposium,” held at the Plaza Hotel in New York. The previous day Nakamaru gave a speech about the concept of the symposium at the United Nations. At a press conference, she received the endorsement of over 100 countries. A few days later, Nakamaru received a visit from a special envoy from Kim Il Jong who sent a message saying that “It is truly wonderful that a private citizen can sponsor a symposium like that. Next time, please invite our country too.” This was the start of her relations with North Korea.

□1989 Invited as a state guest to the former Soviet Union for two weeks

□1994 Established the “Following the Sun Association” in Tokyo, which aimed toward “a world peace through human renaissance.”

□1994 In July, made her first visit to North Korea as a guest of Kim Il-Sung, the leader of the country. Three days before a private interview, unexpectedly, Kim Il-Sung passed away and footage taken of the situation within the city of Pyongyang was used on NHK, South Korea’s KBC, CNN, among others and refuted rumors of a coup d’etat that circulated in the West. Following that, through Kim Jong-Il and Kim Yong Sun, General Secretary of the Worker Party, her exchanges with North Korea deepened as she strived to have a Japanese woman return for temporary visit to her country as well as realizing a summit between South and North Korea.

□1995 At the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York, held the “Conference on the Vision for the 21st Century and Religion,” in which 1,000 religious figures from around the world gathered.

□1996 Invited to North Korea as a state guest for one month.

□1997 Concentrated on speeches and writing in Japan. From this time until 2009, she has published 40 books.

□1998 In February, visited Iraq in order to avert air bombardment by the U.S. military. She met with the head of the Iraqi government.
In March, she was invited as a state guest

□1998 Published “Kaoru Nakamaru’s World Report,” an official publication from the “Following the Sun Association.”

□2000 Invited to the “Ceremony Commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the Iranian Revolution” as a state guest and delivered a keynote speech

□2004 Was selected for inclusion into the American Biographical Institute’s “Great Women of the 21st Century” and “Great Minds of the 21st Century,” the world’s most authoritative listing. In addition, she was selected for the U.K.’s International Biographical Centre’s “2,000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century.”

□2008 Established the Institute for International Problems. Published “World Report for International Affairs on official publication monthly.

http://www.nakamarukaoru.com/profile/indexE.html

Several of my friends are emailing the latest video from Kaoru Nakamaru.
I am very interested in sifting information so I find myself piqued at "claims" that seem far fetched.

I was very interested in the period of the "last Emperor" of China and a ittle familiar with the end of the dynastic period. The Forbidden City became a museum in 1925 I believe. That is 87 years ago. Does this mean she grew up in the museum?

Curious that a Japanese Royal would have grown up in a museum in China.

I am also wondering about her "need" to claim being a princess. She is not on any registry that anyone has unearthed yet.

She apparently married a commoner in 1966 so that means she is no longer entitled to that designation according to what I have read.

She has been a well traveled interviewer (as some have said like a Jap0anese Barbara Walters). Wouldn't it be "enough" to just state her observations without building such a romantic image? One would think that down playing rather than creating "opportunity" for quizzical disbelief would be more valuable. When a person sees things that just don't "look right" about a messenger's self attributions, one also questions the message.

Personally, I have never myself had the experiences people who say they know ETs etc. claim. I like to know that I can trust the messenger as much as anyone can be trusted who posts youtube videos. Delight

aranuk
15th February 2012, 00:08
Thanks Calz I liked the Princess video. I've admired her for a while now.

Stan
Edit: If she was not he she says she is no you not think the Japanese people would not expose that. C'mon get real you doubters.

gooty64
15th February 2012, 00:22
Once a princess-always a princess!

Alekahn
15th February 2012, 01:19
Thank you Calz for posting this. I've been watching the 'princess' for awhile now...she is an interesting addition to the alt mix of colorful characters.

IMO the "Princess" issue holds some validity as Delight spoke well about, yet I feel it does not negate or invalidate much of what she is sharing with
the world. Whether she can 'claim legitimacy' to the royal family or not...or she comes from a 'contentious line' of feuding families in Japan, which
seems likely to exist as a possibility...will continue to be the decisive issue it seems, her 'identity' obscuring a potential message. Her connection
to Fulford is also of interest and an area of scrutiny. Princess...or not...she is a sovereign being on her path and no doubt has lived an amazing life
with (quite possibly) some level of access to esoteric/occult knowledge and information.

Intuitively speaking, she bears listening to with some measure of respect. And discernment. As always.