PDA

View Full Version : Pituitary Info Pls!

earthbound
14th February 2012, 02:18
Hello Anybody out there,
with info and knowledgeable on pituitary conditions preferably with alternative type diagnosis and treatment.
I'm not able to find much info online about this condition in particular with alternative treatments. The info out there is really limited, including the forums are limited or highly monitored which is kinda funny and suspicious, would someone out there be knowledgeable with this sort of condition.
I have many many symptoms and am tired all the time don"t sleep well and I feel like I feel something at the back lower part of my head suppose thats where my pituitary and hypoythalamus is, just a feeling thats something there and its just there but theres no pain, like something is non functioning or something.
Someone please help
Any info anyone may have is greatly appreciated.

DeDukshyn
14th February 2012, 02:20
Is it like numbness? Any symptoms you can describe?

CdnSirian
14th February 2012, 02:45
The Pituitary can get get undernourished. I am only familiar with one health food supplement called Pituitrophin PMG which feeds this gland and gets it functioning again. A chiropractor who does Applied Kiniseology muscle testing would be able to assess this for you. Such a practitioner would test the Hypothalamus as well, and ascertain which gland was weak. In the US www.activator.com is a good place to find a practitioner who does this. You'll see the docs on their listing and you can call someone mear you and ask if they do the AK. To your health...

earthbound
14th February 2012, 03:49
Its just a feeling that something is there I could just feel something there, not in pain or numbness or anything.
It feels that something is completely nonfunctioning, my thinking process is really slow, reading is really slow, take a long time to fall asleep
theres just something wrong
Can anyone offer advice or some expertise, pls.
Thank you in advance.
Thank you also for your reply I will look into the info with the site you provided.
Info out there is scarce for some reason with this condition or whatever it is.

Sidney
14th February 2012, 05:39
You might consider seeing a naturalpathic doctor. I think the hypothalimus and pituitary are on the side of the head about 3/4 the way up.

here is a diagram showing the location of the glands.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pituitary+gland&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1C2CHFX_enUS468US468&biw=1016&bih=522&tbm=isch&tbnid=PF3WEpZxrMvR9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/biobk/biobookendocr.html&docid=FTb0QA8Y03o8FM&imgurl=http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/biobk/endocrorgs.gif&w=534&h=401&ei=__I5T7OGEY3eggeC5IyZCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=716&vpy=185&dur=85&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=169&ty=91&sig=107861214469987179644&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=170&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

TraineeHuman
14th February 2012, 06:08
One natural treatment for the pituitary is lots of sunlight -- I mean hours every day, if you're in a location where you can get it, at least some days. You can be in the shade, but outdoors. The sunlight comes in through the eyes, and also, to a lesser degree, through cracks in the skull which we all have, where some of the bones in the skull join together.

Secondly, vitamin K2 or ratfish oil. K2 is present in unpasteurised milk.

ALA -- alpha lipoic acid -- also helps.

Other useful things include magnesium tablets or kelp tablets, or good quality iodine (definitely NOT iodised salt, which is very bad for everybody). These, like ALA and K2, remove plaque and fluoride or chloride or bromide.

Artemis
14th February 2012, 09:54
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_sella_syndrome

check that out...

but the few symtoms you describe sounds like you can check out stress syndrom ... with the fatigue and the disturbed sleep patterns... also the disturbens in thought functions....can even give a higher pressure in the fluids in the brain... have you been in a situation where your body has been in a high adrenalin function for a extended time ? ...

Molly
15th February 2012, 01:21
Maybe also try Chasteberry (also known as Vitex). It's a natural herbal supplement women use some times to help lessen the negative ailments of PMS & menopause, because it supposedly balances your pituitary gland (so even if you are not suffering from cruddy periods or menopause, it could still possibly help with the gland issues if that is what is wrong). I've been taking it a few months now because I was having whacky periods that made me break out & act like a nutball, & I know it sure as heck as worked like a miracle for that, so apparently it's doing SOMETHING right. I'm not sure if you are able to go to a doctor but if so you might also want to have your thyroid checked. When your thyroid is out-of-whack it tends to inflict a lot of fatigue. You can try Ashwagandha root for that, also sea kelp drops for the iodine.

eileenrose
15th February 2012, 06:57
I figure all the smart items, smart phone, smart meter, cell phone tower,...ie emf smog would negatively impact the pitituary....well everything...in fact.

If you have low energy, how come you didn't first thick adrenals (kidney chi)?
Have you been frightened lately?

If it has been chronic (more than a month or two), then check spleen chi (are you eating lots of chemical laden foods?, ice creams (cold)? and so on....all slow digestion and increase malnutrition) next...which any accupunturist can take care (for a cost)

and effects of low level (stress)/heavy workload third thing to look at (get lots of rest for this one)

eileenrose
15th February 2012, 07:03
PS; if you start having headaches, then you might have tumors (in your brain). I usually just tx with hemp oil myself. I'm not much for mds (but up to you to determine if you want chemo/radiation type treatments). Brain cancer is on the rise (just yesterday someone my family knew just got diagnosed with one). So it does happen.

pss: don't forget to get rid of all fluoride in your diet (that negatively impacts pituitaries).

psss: don't forget to check for wheat and other food allergies (common cause of fatigue....or so I think).