PDA

View Full Version : Rock, Paper, Scissors: My Letter to the Cabal

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 17:40
"Rock, Paper, Scissors: My Letter to the Cabal"

“Time’s up.” “You, leave the Earth Family alone!”

What you want most is something that all the money, land, and material cannot buy. Namely, our God given birthright - our a Soul, Light, and Heart-Love. And without our consent, ya got a whole lotta nothin’.

There are countless articles now pointing to the dark ones’ goals: keep us dumb down, divide and conquer, suppress, oppress, stir up fears, financially burdened with us medical expenses all the way to eventual death from GMO, BHA, fluoride, and radiation. And, that’s the short list.

And there’s the violence in games and TV. Provoking and pitting one against another. Instilling fear with the threats of war and bombings. Whole families living on the streets and tent communities. Jobless markets. Your sole purpose is to promote weakness in thought and creative processes. Non-stop strategizing on how to keep us numb, so we won’t to rise up, or to live viable lives.

Well, dark cabal, you’ve been put on notice. Our sheer numbers alone will have you on the run. Recently, you raised the ante because you are running out of time. The deal was that we’d enter the planet without any recall of: how brilliant our heart-light spreads, and heals, and how we are capable of great feats with extraordinary outcomes. The second part of our mission is to Remember that we are these tender, gifted beings.

Well, we are waking up. Alarms are going off. Now, recalling, remembering in great numbers. Your fireworks can only come from war. Wait until you see ours. They come from within. Sparks that alter right down to the cellular and DNA levels - all for a better fit in the New World evolving. Rock, paper, scissors - the Light outshines the dark. Time to go. Poof!

Nemesis, I send you only - Peace and Love. Game over. Your control, greed and disdain has backfired. You’ve assisted us in our 3D world experiences. Yes. Look at how much we’ve grown in our ever increasing Light, Love and Joy. Sorry, but you won’t be joining us in this next part of our blessed journey. So, I bid you a pleasant Namaste and Good-Bye. No hard feelings.

I’ll say this again: “What you want most is something that all the money, land, and material cannot purchase. That’s our God given birthright - our a Soul, Light, and Heart-Love.” And without our consent, you’ve got a whole lotta nothin’. Rock, paper, scissors...

Peace, Love and Joy,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Mark
14th February 2012, 18:02
Speak. Gotta let 'em know. From a trickle to a stream to a cascade, the wearing-down process is irreversible. Time for a change.

marique3652
14th February 2012, 18:07
:cheer2:Bravo, I LOVE this...Awesome! :cheer2::cheer2:

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 20:12
"We’re the Same: Let’s Paint those Boots White"

How about those faceless, gas masks, that wear the big, black boots and carry stun-guns and billy clubs, and shields, and pepper spray, all at the ready?

Hey, gas mask man, can’t you see how you are being controlled? We’re the same. It’s just that you get to pounce two by two upon cardboard signs and sneakers. Don’t you think that guy next to you feels the same as you? Most of you have hearts.

You are stuck until you see that you are not. That’s your assignment you signed on for. Wake up! and see how the dark forces are controlling you like a string puppet. And when they are finished with you, those same strings will then strangle you. If not by them, then by you. Because if you awaken too late, the visual is forever imprinted in your brain. It's just too much for anyone with a heart that contains the Blessed God-Spark. And that's where I come in. But first, it has to be your choice. Those are the rules in the game.

You see, I picked you for our team. And there are a lot more out there that feel the same. So, come on! Join us! And bring a gas mask friend if you’d like. Heck, bring them all! Pizza and beer after the game. My treat. Know this, I believe in you, even if you don’t yet. There’s enough of us that have a kind of faith where some day they’ll be standing in line for autographs all over the Galactic Universe wanting to meet and greet with the Team that the Human Race put together.

My hope is that you’ll awaken before more footprints and tears spill upon our streets. Come on, let’s paint those boots white.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 20:32
I've deleted because it just doesn't fit now. I was only a couple of weeks into PA. I didn't know of the unspoken boundaries.

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 20:37
I've deleted because it just doesn't fit now. I was only a couple of weeks into PA. I didn't know of the unspoken boundaries.

Cartomancer
14th February 2012, 21:47
In this game of rock, paper, scissors we hold the ultimate Rochambeau that trumps all.

RunningDeer
14th February 2012, 22:06

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 10:15

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 10:18

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 10:35

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 10:39

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 10:47
I've deleted because sharing this makes me feel too vulnerable.

spiritguide
15th February 2012, 12:21
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and insightfulness!

:peace:

RunningDeer
15th February 2012, 12:43
I've deleted because sharing this makes me feel too vulnerable.