PDA

View Full Version : A Cancer Treatment/'cure' for Charles (and others) to look at

mop6758
16th February 2012, 03:34
Hey,

came across this doctor on youtube a few days ago, and thought of Charles. He might benefit from some of this info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfotwM&feature=player_embedded

I'm always on the lookout for good info on cancer, because my dad had it for 18 years, and died about 7 years ago.

Peace

PurpleLama
16th February 2012, 03:46
Hey,

came across this doctor on youtube a few days ago, and thought of Charles. He might benefit from some of this info:
DgbdNNfotwM

I'm always on the lookout for good info on cancer, because my dad had it for 18 years, and died about 7 years ago.

Peace

There you go, folks around here generally like their youtubes imbedded, like so.

Charles who? (rhetorical question)

eileenrose
16th February 2012, 04:00
I used Hemp oil (every time the disease visits me....I think it is about 6 times now....I am highly attuned to it now...am a intuitive healer/elder) and that does the trick. I think with the advent of chemicals (and modern food processing....don't get me going on GMO food) and now EMF smog it is more difficult to avoid (that people are realizing or waking up to).

Keep a supply on hand (is my best advice)....or learn to grow it (where legal) or buy it. Never know when you might need it (helps with lots of different ailments....very excellent for pain management....which I use it for as well). Take your time learning how to take it properly. Quite a few videos out on how to use it for cancer now.

Just google 'hemp oil' and a long list of ideas pops up.
No one should be dying from this disease.

eileenrose
16th February 2012, 04:11
PS Love this video (I will 'send it' around). Yes the PH is important. I take some rejuevalac everyday (and try to eat dark leafy greens). Juicing would be fine (wish I could do that...but doesn't work well with my current level of digestion). Wish our hospitals would let us use the intravenous Vit. C (every time we came in).
Can't wait to hear more about ozoning the blood (sounded fun......I mean for someone like me who is in a weakened condition).

Ammit
16th February 2012, 11:00
Eileenrose, I have searched and never found anywhere that sells hemp oil.
Any ideas??

Watching from Cyprus
16th February 2012, 11:03
HALELUJA.... THATS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.. SHORT AND PRECISE. HOW DECEIVED WE ARE BY THE REPTILIAN DEVIL WORSHIPPERS.

I LOVE YOU ALL
Peter

PurpleLama
16th February 2012, 12:52
Any ideas??

Um, that because it's illegal. Hemp=cannibis=marijuana

That being said, if you so desire and have the "materials" it's easy to extract the essential oil from a plant. It is supposed to be one of those miracle foods.

Maia Gabrial
16th February 2012, 15:15
This is just a complaint about Charles' master, St Germaine. He ain't no nice guy as we're being led to believe. Allowing his pee-on, Charles to be given cancer says it all....

winston smith1971
16th February 2012, 18:51
Hey,

Peace
Excellent Video. Big Pharma don't want us to know this information.

eileenrose
17th February 2012, 02:30
Hi Ammit,
Yes there isn't a Hemp Oil without THC.

They are working on developing it genetically (through natural selection....not in a lab...the people I am referring to....which is california cannabis producers).

I've asked my local Cannabis club about it since some of us want the healing benefits without the high associated.

You can get the lowest levels of THC weed, usually it is indica variety. Which is what I do. They are just realizing the profit to be made. The healing comes not as much from THC (don't know exactly what is what myself) but from another chemical in the Hemp, CBC. Which research is just starting on (which I've been told). I guess this is a whole another topic I know next to nothing about (I just take it).

WhiteFeather
17th February 2012, 02:35
Http://www.b17.com.au
Great site, have a look and please bookmark this bad boy.

When you have time watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzDHGLEUyw&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1

TargeT
17th February 2012, 03:31
Any ideas??

Um, that because it's illegal. Hemp=cannibis=marijuana

That being said, if you so desire and have the "materials" it's easy to extract the essential oil from a plant. It is supposed to be one of those miracle foods.

W R O N G

Hemp = Hemp

Cannabis = Cannabis....

Hemp is perfectly legal

but help oil is not what you want.. you want cannabis oil (IIRC)

This is just a complaint about Charles' master, St Germaine. He ain't no nice guy as we're being led to believe. Allowing his pee-on, Charles to be given cancer says it all....

Charles is in remission, he is not terminal anymore... & he says his boss isn't St Germain (though that doesnt mean he isn't IMO..)

You can get the lowest levels of THC weed, usually it is indica variety. Which is what I do. They are just realizing the profit to be made. The healing comes not as much from THC (don't know exactly what is what myself) but from another chemical in the Hemp, CBC. Which research is just starting on (which I've been told). I guess this is a whole another topic I know next to nothing about (I just take it).

Indica and Sativa are more like plant familys... there is no such thing as a "low thc" plant when it comes to the entire family...

Cannabis is a special plant, every time its crosspolinated it creates a new unique strain of the plant (this is why clonning is so common, to get a consistant harvest)
the "healing" DOES come (partialy) from THC, CBC & the cannaniboids especialy this is why the plant is far superior to "marinol" (aka fake weed) it sthe synthiss of all these together that gives it its properties....

so you know, Indica is a higher producing plant, it grows manymore "flowers" (buds) & is grown for comercial reasons (because of the higher yeild) Sativa is a much lighter airier plant, far less yield but it is more of a "stimulant" type of feeling when taken.. if you can find it i'd highly suggest it but only conisures will have this as its seen as a "waste of space" by the commercial guys (indica produces almost 2-3x as much as sativa)

the most common is an Indica/Sativa mix.. but as I said before every plant is unique

modwiz
17th February 2012, 03:50
[QUOTE=Ammit;429132]Eileenrose, I have searched and never found anywhere that sells hemp oil.
Any ideas??

Charles is in remission, he is not terminal anymore... & he says his boss isn't St Germain (though that doesnt mean he isn't IMO..)

Thanks for posting that.

Patrikas
17th February 2012, 04:00
Hey,

Peace

Here is another utube vid on medical marijuana and it uses for curing many things including terminal cancer it also shows how to extract the "oil" from the plant at home ,its the Rick Simpson story from right here in Nova Scotia

dvosdIXyjWM

lilac
17th February 2012, 04:10
TargeT, thanks for clarifying. EileenRose, yeah for you!! for suggesting the magic herb and for taking it. I have spent the better part of today researching this, as it happens. The most interesting thing I read is that the Cannabinoids are attracted to allready-existing cannabinoids in the body, especially brain. They seek out cancer cells and eradicate them. Another very useful application is for chemo patients. Cannabinoids will relieve the deep nausea, pain and discomfort that goes with that treatment. I have been working with a client who has MS. I make oil for her using coconut oil. Some of the instructions online say to cook it for hours. I do not. I simmer gently for 30 minutes. The oil can be added to food, or my client loves the chocolates that I make. 45 minutes later, pain gone. I listened to several shows on American Freedom Radio - good info, many websites. Try this little taste:
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Time-4-Hemp-32k-013012.mp3
Listen from minute 50 to 55.

eileenrose
17th February 2012, 04:47
Hi TargeT,
I just call it Hemp oil because that is what Rick Simpson calls it (so yes, confusing to some....) and he is where (so follow his advice) I got the idea to use it (not the local Cannabis club which thinks people getting high is a good thing....no matter what I suggest...as profits are their main concern...whether they admit it is something entirely different....so it is hard to get any advice for medical useage out of them...though I keep trying to get them to open up to the idea they are helping people/not just giving them their fix).

And thanks for facts you gave above (figured someone would know them all).

And I don't know about Hemp being legal (to grow). I thought that was what some farmers want to grow but can't since it is related (or whatever) to cannabis. Anyway....not really my point.

TargeT
17th February 2012, 04:48
When I had my eye socket and nose broken I used cannabis heavily for the pain and nothing else (I refuse to go to doctors).

I don't even remember being in pain, I never understood its medical use (as I was also a recreational guy...) untill that time.

And I don't know about Hemp being legal (to grow). I thought that was what some farmers want to grow but can't since it is related (or whatever) to cannabis. Anyway....not really my point.

I didn't mean to give the imprssion it was legal to grow, you are correct, I meant you can find it anywhere in stores etc.. we (the US) import a lot of hemp products.

good clarification :)

here's some wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Hemp is one of the earliest domesticated plants known.[13]

Cannabis sativa L. subsp. sativa var. sativa is the variety grown for industrial use, while C. sativa subsp. indica generally has poor fiber quality and is primarily used for production of recreational and medicinal drugs. The major difference between the two types of plants is the appearance and the amount of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) secreted in a resinous mixture by epidermal hairs called glandular trichomes, although they can also be distinguished genetically.[14] Oilseed and fiber varieties of Cannabis approved for industrial hemp production produce only minute amounts of this psychoactive drug, not enough for any physical or psychological effects. Typically, hemp contains below 0.3% THC, while cultivars of Cannabis grown for marijuana can contain anywhere from 2% to over 20%.[15]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Cannab2_new.png/220px-Cannab2_new.png

Carmody
17th February 2012, 05:34
Canadian Government!

King of da hill!

35% psychoactive content, by weight!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flin_Flon#Marijuana_production

35%. wow. The sledgehammer of god. Man, that would give a new depth to the term 'hit off that joint'. Just.... ridiculous.

mop6758
17th February 2012, 21:48
Apparently the doctor is right about silicates added to salt which cause the irritation leading to cholesterol problems. I just googled anti caking agent, and on wikipedia, here's what it says:

"Some anticaking agents are soluble in water; others are soluble in alcohols or other organic solvents. They function either by adsorbing excess moisture, or by coating particles and making them water repellent. Calcium silicate (CaSiO3), a commonly used anti-caking agent, added to e.g. table salt, adsorbs both water and oil."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticaking_agent - Ant Caking Agent
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_silicate Calcium Silicate - listed as an irritant

omg