PDA

View Full Version : Pre-2012, What's the point to everything right now?

Sloppyjoe
16th February 2012, 07:36
I'm not sure if I have such a strong belief in the 2012 phenomenon because of hope or concrete evidence, or maybe just a feeling...but based on what people like terence mckenna and david wilcock say in regards to ascension, what's the point in even doing anything that makes you unhappy right now if the game is going to completely change? Why should I even struggle and get stressed out over getting my degree in college? From what it sounds like materialism will come to an end, so whats the point in trying to get some monotonous high paying job? We should all be having fun and doing what we want to do up until then, but we don't...why? because we are not sure of what will happen, but we still hope for it. I personally place a lot of hope in change for myself. For the past few years i've been depressed and lost during whats supposed to be the best years of my life(college). I preach about living your own life and doing what you want to do, yet I'm doing the exact opposite because of family and societal expectations...but I still have hope for 2012, that we will ascend above being slaves to the system...

eileenrose
16th February 2012, 07:41
Hi sloppyjoe, do you want a sort of answer (agreement of a sorts)?

I can say I have looked at this issue from lots of viewpoints.
What will happen in 2012?
Anyone's guess.
Every day is a guess.

Is david wilcock's guesses better?
He sure thinks so (he has quite the little ego doesn't he?)

I met him once (just to 'check him out').
Got him into a little bit of trouble on-line after that (probably all one-sided....as he is pretty insulated from his fans these days).
All due to ego.

So do you want to believe someone or just stick to what you know yourself?
You decide.

Sloppyjoe
16th February 2012, 08:03
I stick to what resonates with me. There's a reason I believe in paranormal stuff, when I was 12 it just made sense to me and always has. Not for one second have I ever second guessed myself about the existence of what I believe in. Listening to people like Terence and DW really sound true to me. But in this world people are only interested in physical evidence you know? So when you think about it you ask yourself "is how I feel about all of this correct because it feels right to me?" and "maybe my feelings are wrong, maybe the things that exist are what we have proved in physical." Honestly, i've never found myself in connectivity with the world around me, nature? sure. People? No, I don't get them. Perhaps my sadness from seeing the world live in such fear and difference will soon come to an end, hence why I hope for 2012 so much.

eileenrose
16th February 2012, 08:07
If you feel strongly about these two men (isn't Terrance mckenna dead? or am I deluded?), then go to it.
I was just commenting.

ps: don't let reality bother you
pss: I took years of classes at an institution that was totally off base, but I got something from the experience (never again....that is what I got from it.....and of course, it was what was needed at that juncture in my life....some good all 'involvement' as I was too much into my own 'hell' stuff to be of any use to myself/anyone else). So you do what is best for you. You just won't necessarily get complete agreement from someone else....as we are at different stages in our personal evolvement.

nf857
16th February 2012, 08:13
Hi Sloppyjoe,

Just know your not on your own, we are all going through the global/econimic changes & are all feeling the awakening, just on different levels, i had my awakening four year ago now, my bf thinks im crazy for all my conspirarcy talk, then i meet people on here who are more woke up than the boyfriend so i know its not just me, ive listened to literally hundreds of people talking about it, reputable people as well, not all just out to make a buck from it, reason i know intutively that at least from my sector of the planet the PTB exist, is i was struck down with an extremily debitalting disease 8 years ago now, i was only 23, just starting out my career at at college as well, had to give it all up, the disease i came down with, is a form of biological warfare, & the government has a secret file on it at KEW that they wont release until the year 2075, you know why? Because it contains the evidence of said biological warfare & that its a manmade disease jsut like SWINE FLUE/ADHD/GULF WAR they all have the same brain damage as well, other reason they wont release this secret file until then is because we will all be dead by then (250,000 of us that suffer it & had our lives taken from us, for it)-will all be dead by then, so wont need to be a secret from us then. We are not allowed to give blood or donate organs for research, obvious why, our blood is contaminated!!!

Reason i mention all this, is to say, forget what family members think, forget what friends think, go with your dreams, i had mine taken away from me, however if i had just one seconds chance to follow my dreams again, i would take it & run, as they say, you only live once, well in this current pyshical body lol, every life is a lesson xxx

Mulder
16th February 2012, 08:55
Hi,
Unless you're studying a course that WILL give you a job like Nursing, Medicine, Accounting, etc. You should not get yourself into debt - you can't go bankrupt to discharge it & you will have to pay it back no matter how bad the economy will get (it will get much worse). I know you won't listen, as I never listened & I got a degree and a whopping loan.
The fact is I "guarantee" the world won't end, etc. in 21 Dec 2012 for many reasons (I've done threads on this subject). The next few years are going to be really terrible, so the best thing you can do is find work now & stock up on food as inflation will get bad.

Intranuclear
16th February 2012, 09:13
Hi Sloppyjoe,

I have to tell you that I have been at your viewpoint many times, and decades later still visit it. Each time with a different set of tools of past experiences, mind sets, and other various feelings. One thing that must be true is that there is no POINT, meaning that it should or could not be about a single point or point of view, but it must be about all points of views. I think that all points of views exist or have or will only because they can. There is certainly immense joy at times where the viewpoint shifts/increases so much that all pain goes away. I indeed resonate strongly with the past Terence Mckenna, perhaps more so than with many others. There are indeed infinite levels, not so much higher or lower.

Whatever journey you choose, your connection to others, like here, is acknowledged, and event felt strongly. Like a voyeur, I do hope you continue on your journey to wherever it leads, and perhaps, all your future wisdom will resonate with others you connect with and reach all the way to others that you never even met personally (just like the wisdom of Terence).

I think we all grow together and from each other.
Sincerely.

eileenrose
16th February 2012, 09:18
Just a FYI, lots of nurses out now (of school) in California (threatening the jobs of higher paying nurses....my sister one) looking for work.

My information states that California is out of money next month and so will be after loans and what not to bridge the cap (so high paying state jobs are probably out).

My feeling, a few months ago, is to develop talents or skills that are useful across the board and work on employment that you have some control over and don't spend money on what you don't need (I recommend the book "your money or your life" to help get you out of debt). Works in any circumstance.

I am really not afraid to lose this culture of waste. It is a waste. I suppose what people fear is what we replace is with (loss). But that is where people are insecure (within themselves...I feel). So what to do? Work on the fear. As it is the only 'real' issue right at this moment....the rest are just ideas (fantasies) which can't be worked on and hence are wasting your energy/time.

Other than that, being with what is (ie. spending your time developing yourself by studying yourself is never a waste of time or energy)....and it can be free.

wolf_rt
16th February 2012, 10:11
what's the point in even doing anything that makes you unhappy right now if the game is going to completely change? Why should I even struggle and get stressed out over getting my degree in college? From what it sounds like materialism will come to an end, so whats the point in trying to get some monotonous high paying job?

There has NEVER been any point in doing these things if YOU don't want to.... the 2012 thing has just got people 'living like there's no tomorrow' which is what they should always have been doing.

Theres NO point in a college degree if you don't hunger for the knowledge they teach (could be said a degree is a poor way to acquire this knowledge anyway)

There is no point in a well paying job, if you don't want to live a upper middle class lifestyle...

there is certainly no point in being a 'slave to the system' if you don't want the rewards the system doles out for your time...

if your family and friends only respect you for your conformity, does there respect mean so much to you that you will ruin your life to have it?

There's nothing wrong with doing these things IF they bring rewards you want enough.