PDA

View Full Version : Triangle UFO Over Bolivia During Thunder Storm, Looks like a TR-3B, Video Jan 17,2011

The One
16th February 2012, 07:58
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YfyNxigKZeI/Tzxj1ivVESI/AAAAAAAADNI/gLNWSc9M5zY/s400/TR3B,+TR-3B,+Astra,+Aurora,+Project,+USAF,+Bolivia,+Santa+Cruz,+2012,+Jan,+January,+UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sigh tings,+alien,+aliens,+tech,+technology,+MJ12,+storm,+thunder,+video,+south+america,+W56,+ureddaScree n+Shot+2012-02-16+at+9.40.55+AM.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5PYA6rpfhzc/Tzxj66gEFbI/AAAAAAAADNQ/rUj8lB8YOWE/s400/TR3B,+TR-3B,+Astra,+Aurora,+Project,+USAF,+Bolivia,+Santa+Cruz,+2012,+Jan,+January,+UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sigh tings,+alien,+aliens,+tech,+technology,+MJ12,+storm,+thunder,+video,+south+america,+W56,+ureddaScree n+Shot+2012-02-16+at+9.40.33+AM.png

Date of sighting: January 17, 2012
Location of sighting: Santa Cruz, Bolivia

In this video we see an unusual closeup view of a triangle UFO that looks to be flying just 30-50 meters from the ground. The details of the UFO are great. Seen at 1:34-1:37 into the video. It's corners are rounded and it has four large white glowing lights (probably propulsion systems) one in the center and one on each corner. Some call this the TR-3B or code name Astra in the USAF, however this is alien technology in USAF hands so this may not be USAF but aliens. Below is of a similar craft in Paris using night vision near a USAF base

Translated from Spanish) Eyewitness states: "There was a great storm in January 17, 2012 in San Ignacio de Belasco…"Santa Cruz Bolivia." All the people panicked, but there was something ever more scary caught by accident but you have to look carefully…its amazing."

ysyZs5iRKOc

AlQ5fpK3oAU

And remember this UFO Sighting Over Paris, France or TR-3B Aurora (Astra) Project in Night Vision 2009

SU0Er8goVLs

mountain_jim
16th February 2012, 15:26
All I can say is Holy Moly! (I called my partner in to see this video immediately.)

That 3rd one from France get's a lot of play on tv shows, this new one now goes along with and supports that earlier one, where it looked like 'they' were meandering around over the town and then went: "Oh no - cloaks not working - lets get out of here!" :)

Logan
16th February 2012, 15:35
Excuse my French friends, but Holy ****! :jaw:

Cidersomerset
16th February 2012, 15:40
Thanks TheOne Great find ..looks genuine to me ...lets see what the experts make of it....cheers Steve..

The screams of the kids as it goes overhead in the storm adds to its autheticity....who knows ??

EnergyGardener
16th February 2012, 15:46
Looks like the:
TR-3B or code name Astra
There could have been both ET and T on board:

The TR-3B was the primary vehicle used for abductions for reprogramming, terminations and other missions, according to Aaron McCollum in his interview with Kerry Cassidy.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/aaron_mccollumII/aaron_mccollumII.html

Great videos, The One.

Logan
16th February 2012, 16:10
Looks like the:
TR-3B or code name Astra
There is likely both ET and T on board.

Great videos, The One.

Wow... any idea on possible races of ET? Also I'd like to look at the possibility that either of these are hoaxed through CGI? The first one would be easier since it's only a flash across the screen. Like Mulder I want to believe, but I need to verify as well.

One last question right now I want to examine is "Why?" Why would the fellas in these aircrafts allow themselves to be exposed for such a long time in that French video? What do they have to gain from exposing a craft like that for 1 minute in open airspace, and then disappearing through what looks to be some cloaking device or artificial wormhole?

People often say in UFO experiences that they can feel an intelligence. Whomever is in the craft undoubtedly knows you are there. I'm sure they're well aware that they're being filmed. That's what confuses me. I would think protocols would be in place to avoid such an incident.

DreamsInDigital
16th February 2012, 16:21
It's purely a Terrestrial Craft, but definitely includes Extraterrestrial Technologies. No ET's would be on it. Far as I know the TR-3B is only capable of carrying 2 passengers.

Logan
16th February 2012, 18:02
Thanks man.

Is that some type of artificial wormhole at the end of the last clip?

Arrowwind
16th February 2012, 18:21
It's purely a Terrestrial Craft, but definitely includes Extraterrestrial Technologies. No ET's would be on it. Far as I know the TR-3B is only capable of carrying 2 passengers.

Please tell me what a TR-3B is and any links about it if you should have one.

Ships freqently expose themselves for long periods of time. Remember the Phoenix Lights sighting.

I am always more doubtful about ships that have a lot of things sticking up out of them like atenna etc.
I suppost space ship technology changes quickly as does ours but tradtional and anciet sightings do not show things
sticking up and out of ships so I wonder about that. With advanced technology things tend to get smaller and more compact
but that could be a misinterpretation on my part.

EnergyGardener
16th February 2012, 20:03
Plenty of photos and diagrams, including the TR-3B. I have read there are several versions; I have seen other videos/photos with the inverted vertical fins.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tr-3b+aurora+project&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=UF89T6jnF4bS2AXzo4ieCA&ved=0CEIQsAQ&biw=1132&bih=1307

Perhaps differentiation may be that the recent US craft are largely triangular; many of the small shuttle ET vehicles are circular?