PDA

View Full Version : My name is Borden

Borden
17th February 2012, 06:45
Hello, I am here to egotistically pronounce my presence as a purveyor of spiritual wisdom.

I have a mission to give some money to a sweet shop, and I will say little more about this other than to vaguely suggest that it comes from God and you'd better not doubt it. Anyone who doubts me will get visions of ill fortune. Be warned.

I will post utter waffle in the name of gratifying my ego, and will positively bubble with joy when I attract the hopelessly witless who suddenly treat me with abject awe because I have written an introductory post that says very little other than that I know stuff.

I will be happy to engage in petty arguments, and will leave my love and light by the door when I do so. My spiritual wisdom does not extend to magnanimity.

Furthermore, I will post dire prognostications and even pictures of a world figure who I know to be very old and in poor health. I will do this claiming that I have had a vision of his imminent death. I have checked with book-makers, and I feel this to be a fair bet.

Lastly, I will insult a woman who suffered personal tragedy, and I will post a private message here on the forum. I will publicly prove what a nasty little twit I am, and hope that the attention this garners will in some way gratify me further.

Oops.

(Okay, that channel session is over, thank you for your kind donations ... I'm back. OPEN YOUR EYES. It disgraces this forum to see such people garner so much attention. I felt physically sick to see people treat this person with adoration and respect. He merely stated ridiculous things about himself ... and you all ran and followed him. For shame.)

Borden

(By the way, if you all send me a buck we can get rid of the Illuminati, okay?)

Ineffable Hitchhiker
17th February 2012, 06:53
:)

http://i44.tinypic.com/10f242c.jpg

ViralSpiral
17th February 2012, 06:54
http://www.tylerstrading.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Pick-a-Door.jpg

or

http://s10.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/E7951567.jpg

Since you're stuck in the middle of a grotty, Orwellian island - there's no running from shadows.....

p.s. I pushed your Paypal

http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-10-25_17.33/Resource/emoticons/wink_smile.gif

Borden
17th February 2012, 06:57
When you live in a tightly packed world of shadows you have two options. I chose the less popular of those two options. This makes me a Ninja when it comes to spotting bulls**t

Borden

ViralSpiral
17th February 2012, 07:03
When you live in a tightly packed world of shadows you have two options. I chose the less popular of those two options. This makes me a Ninja when it comes to spotting bills**t

Borden

I never bought the story either. I still don't know why you started this thread though. Ninja championship?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110913201346/bakugan/images/c/c4/Hug-Emoticon.gif

Borden
17th February 2012, 07:06
Outrage.

Shame at how many buffoons in a forum I hold valuable followed blitheringly and disgustingly.

And yes, the Ninja championship.

Borden

Strat
17th February 2012, 07:08
....let it go dude. This is not healthy.

ViralSpiral
17th February 2012, 07:09
Outrage.

Shame at how many buffoons in a forum I hold valuable followed blitheringly and disgustingly.

Borden

Looool, well okay, you're definitely in the race then. I think outrage might outrun you though.
Good luck

Borden
17th February 2012, 07:19

No, my friend. I'm sorry, but this is healthy.

If you knew me you'd understand that I'm really laughing. This is not about malice or ill will. I have actually lost sleep about that idiot ... hoping he's okay. This is about not being taken in by utter rubbish. That is a worthy concern.

It's not about him ... my thoughts are with him, believe it or not. But the greater need, as far as I'm concerned, is that any old fool cannot come here and garner a following based on specious claims and obviously disingenuous talk. Do you see?

Borden

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Outrage.

Borden

Looool, well okay, you're definitely in the race then. I think outrage might outrun you though.
Good luck

Outrage can never outrun the worthy. Remember the sweet shop? Do not argue with my visions, or I will tell of one in which I saw you buying sweets that were less than pleasing!

Borden

Borden
17th February 2012, 07:30
Hey! We're nine posts in ... and nobody has 'thanked' me!

I may have to start chucking visions about!

My squalid little ego feels rather unsatisfied!

Borden

Intranuclear
17th February 2012, 07:37
Dude,
If you were born a follower, what are your options?

Oh, and can I be one of your followers?

Cheers.

unicorny
17th February 2012, 08:14
Thanks for this post it has given me a real good chuckle this morning, and you make a very important point it is lovely to be part of a nurturing loving forum that doesn't regularly mock the veiws or thoughts of others, but that is also no reason to blindly follow every word that is typed in here, especially by someone who is unknown

Mulder
17th February 2012, 08:24
I really feel you are abusing this avalon forum. If you don't like/agree/accept something/someone, why not say nothing and move on to things you are interested in? Why not set us all a shining example and "be the change you want to see in the world?"

seantimberwolf
17th February 2012, 08:29
Hey borden,
A fellow Freman hear.
I loved the post mate you got a cracking sense of humour.
And i like the message behind it too.
Most people will just moan but I guess there the ones who are following these "spiritual" leaders lol.
I hope to make some similar posts soon.
The more these people are identified, the less likely they are at catching the nieve.
Let's hope fellow Freman bull**** slayers agree.

STWolf

Intranuclear
17th February 2012, 08:32
You (Mulder) came all the way to his thread to chastise him?
Did he really violate the sanctity of this church?
Do friends have to constantly justify their attempts at expression?
Isn't the nature of nurturing to nurture and not to immediately lash out?

unicorny
17th February 2012, 08:33
I really feel you are abusing this avalon forum. If you don't like/agree/accept something/someone, why not say nothing and move on to things you are interested in? Why not set us all a shining example and "be the change you want to see in the world?"

Say nothing? move on? that's not "being the change"
There's no need to be mean sure but borden is only (IMO) being true to himself

christian
17th February 2012, 08:36
Well, I was laughing, mean sarcasm :biggrin1:
This is something for the 'lighter side' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?64-The-Lighter-Side) I find.

Anchor
17th February 2012, 08:46
Hilarious OP Borden.

You know, there is a reason and a purpose for everything that happens.

Curt
17th February 2012, 09:39
Borden,

Your point is very well taken. Although, I think Avalon deserves a lot of credit here. We're getting quicker.

This latest three ring circus didn't last very long before it was run out of town.

And when the next one comes, with even brighter lights and an even harrier bearded lady, chances are we'll be quicker still.

Lettherebelight
17th February 2012, 10:30
We all have different ways of expressing ourselves. I really appreciate Borden's insights...and humour!

I think Borden's anger was well-placed. And it is good that he said he is, at the same time, wishing Pila well.

There are a lot of wise and soft natured people here. I am glad that some are unafraid to call out those who would take advantage of this.

Just goes to show, one can administer what looks like harsh judgement, for the benefit of everyone...including the person they are disagreeing with.

I am sure we all wish Pila well, we are all learning...together, from one another.

fractal being
17th February 2012, 10:43
Outrage.

Borden

I don't know what caused this response of yours, and TBH I don't really care. Arrogantly arguing your own spiritual wisdom or deliberately manifesting your own spiritual poorness are two sides of the same coin.
Next time you see buffoons all around you, make sure you're not trapped in a mirror house.
Seriously, how difficult is not to press the view thread button, when you know you won't like/agree with the content?

ulli
17th February 2012, 10:49
I love to watch the dynamic of positive and negative responses to certain threads. No wonder that our so-called democracies have been boiled down to a two-party system. I loved your OP, Borden; someone had to say it and I think you did so rather brilliantly.
The thing about option three is that it is invisible.
If option one is to express encouragement and support and option two is about challenge and skepticism...what they have in common is that both can be evalued and counted.
And yet the overall impression is that of enormous attention is being given to an extremely dubious poster. Yet that same attention served to open him up enough to show the underlying insaneness. I wonder how many people read that thread and thought exactly what you just expressed in your OP? We'll find out over the next few days. I definitely agree with you, but also think there is a certain wisdom in the way a crowd expresses itself. Both sides of the spinning coin showing.....

Eric J (Viking)
17th February 2012, 11:43
Well I must say well done Borden..I have just read the last few posts on that thread ... you deserve a badge! ...

Yes he was seemingly dangling a carrot without any real substance to back him up...I haven't read the whole of the thread...too bloody long...but I must say overall, his messages were of good intent and meant no harm to anyone...IMO

A message here from Pila ... I think generally speaking he was trying to do good...but yes he seems to have overstepped the mark with Whitcrow...

We must be the vessel or carrier of this new pandemic of love, healing and compassion. We are simply to strive to be in this positive mind set when we deal with others in our daily life and when asked why we are so happy and at peace we are to say we were exposed to radiant levels of a new pure inner peace that is an inner peace pandemic .

The pila pandemic is described as love, compassion, positive energy, and a healing

now that's something I'd put my name on and be proud of and your pandemic should be named after you as well.. go out and be the "viking pandemic" of light and change in your corner of the world even if you do is discreetly and nobody see's it, they will feel it

Anyway onward and upward...

Peace ...

viking

17th February 2012, 12:25
Seriously, how difficult is not to press the view thread button, when you know you won't like/agree with the content?

Its hard, if, like me, you sometimes enjoy sucking lemons, but fortunately, for me, I wasn't very attracted to the title of that thread which sounded a bit egoistic.

Not only that, Borden's point is apt and should be paid attention.

SKIBADABOMSKI
17th February 2012, 12:32
Love it.. I know I haven't been posting much as of late but I just had to chip in here and agree. I don't care why or who is to blame for the lack of (speaking up) but it's a real downer when someone can come and sing songs of freedom for kinky/strange/attention-seeking/egotistical purposes and to see members biting the bait or being ignored when politely and ever so delicately questioning these people. Yes this site does behave very well but please people don't be afraid of throwing an opinion. Then again it rocks some peoples boat so I just jump ship/thread because personally it made me feel like I was taking one step forward and 100 steps back.

Thanks Borden.

BlueGem
17th February 2012, 12:38
It is a very apt point you make, Borden.

You made me laugh anyway. Pila didn't have much of my time either

blufire
17th February 2012, 12:45
If we as a community of supposedly ‘enlightened’ individuals cannot quickly and efficiently identify and eliminate psychopaths and narcissistic borderline personalities. . . how can we even remotely think we can be effective and successful in a global community?

Since October Avalon has had at least three of these ‘people’ infiltrate and derail Avalon systematically . . . . . actually we have been derailed and basically ineffective for the past year.

We can do much better.

I wonder how many reading this post could even identify the three, of which, I am speaking?

And Borden I am total support of the message in your OP. Thank You.

Borden
17th February 2012, 12:54
I have noticed that you humans need reminding of my importance, so by posting something essentially meaningless I will keep this thread on the front page ad nauseam.

By the way ... why isn't anyone asking me about their past lives and stuff yet?

Borden

Lettherebelight
17th February 2012, 13:01
I think you should tell us a little about ascension...

And how to achieve it...

...if you think we could understand, that is.

ViralSpiral
17th February 2012, 13:03
I have noticed that you humans need reminding of my importance, so by posting something essentially meaningless I will keep this thread on the front page ad nauseam.

By the way ... why isn't anyone asking me about their past lives and stuff yet?

Borden

Seen the movie. Great job btw!

http://img.dinkos.com.au/images/58/5808439710.jpg

and took the blue pill

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41592_5974319893_4805_n.jpg

Thanks for asking ;)

Borden
17th February 2012, 13:09
Outrage.

Borden

I don't know what caused this response of yours, and TBH I don't really care. Arrogantly arguing your own spiritual wisdom or deliberately manifesting your own spiritual poorness are two sides of the same coin.
Next time you see buffoons all around you, make sure you're not trapped in a mirror house.

Well how difficult is it to ignore this thread of mine?

Let me tell you something ... I could have come in here and done exactly this but without the obvious humour. I could have set myself up as something I'm not, and judging from the thread I am spoofing, I could have so easily gathered a lot of people ... and who knows where I could have taken it from there? I certainly wouldn't have made the stupid mistakes that person did. I wouldn't have engaged in arguments, made pathetic prognostications, and finally been grotesquely abusive to another member.

Now ... imagine I had done this with a straight face, and bear in mind that I could do it a lot more impressively and articulately than the person who inspired this thread. Now think of the impact my negative words might have on any posters who argued against me were I to claim visions of ill fortune for them.

Don't tell me there isn't a good reason for this thread.

By the way, I don't usually do 'readings', but I had a vision where you accidentally hit caps lock while writing something pithy back to me, and ended up appearing to shout.

Borden

9eagle9
17th February 2012, 13:10
Less is more...lol.

One is not limited by their love and light attitudes they adopt and there fore are to state their observations without risking hypocrisy.

I sat that one out . You can only watch the cinema of emotional neediness without balancing some things with Bruce Lee..

bap bap bap

When you live in a tightly packed world of shadows you have two options. I chose the less popular of those two options. This makes me a Ninja when it comes to spotting bulls**t

Borden

9eagle9
17th February 2012, 13:18
He he ...'We' can't become a effective global community. Some of us will have pockets of effective global community. Even the wretchedly 'unelightened' will fare better. While some people will be stepping into their own power we will have others who will have to be put through a detox programm because this is turning emotional addiction and that has nothing to do with sprituality.

When the syrup of the cotton candy machine runs out, possibly through the breakdown of communication media, then possibly--possibly-- we can start thinking globally. Right now these shills are just IDing people who need emotional junk and becoming their pushers. because that is what they are --they NEED attention. Those are not people I want in my community the thing is I have the choice not to allow it.

Mean as that makes me (smile)

After seeing it yay so many times you'd think as 'enlightened' as they are, they'd start seeing the red flag immediately. It's not like they haven't been informed of the red flags.

If we as a community of supposedly ‘enlightened’ individuals cannot quickly and efficiently identify and eliminate psychopaths and narcissistic borderline personalities. . . how can we even remotely think we can be effective and successful in a global community?

Since October Avalon has had at least three of these ‘people’ infiltrate and derail Avalon systematically . . . . . actually we have been derailed and basically ineffective for the past year.

We can do much better.

I wonder how many reading this post could even identify the three, of which, I am speaking?

greybeard
17th February 2012, 13:22
You can not be serious Borden--- smiling.
30-love--- you to serve.

Ch

DeBron
17th February 2012, 13:29
I tried and tried, but I have no idea who you are referring to with this thread. I guess I wasn't sucked in by whatever was going on. But let me be Borden's witness and say he showed me truly that there is NO SPOON!!!

gooty64
17th February 2012, 13:35
My name is Luka

VZt7J0iaUD0

NeverMind
17th February 2012, 13:52

If it were real rage, it wouldn't be healthy, absolutely not.
But of course, it's not. :)
And the post does bring home the point that it is incredibly easy for anyone with a modicum of articulation to pose as a guru or whatever.
In fact, I remember thinking when I saw the opening post in that other thread (which I clicked on because I thought it was a regular introduction by a new member) how easy it would have been for yours truly to come on any forum and spread "wisdom" and gather following....
To what purpose?
Ah, there I am lost. I suppose I don't have a scammer's mind after all. :-))

So in that sense it is healthy, if it makes people realise that anyone can write anything.
(For the record: I don't know whether that Pila was a scammer or not. After reading the opening post I lost interest in the thread, because I am not into channellers or prophets. But the fact remains, it IS easy to scam people with mere words.)

And of course, a little levity never hurt anyone. :-)

WhiteFeather
17th February 2012, 13:55
We all live and learn by life's lessons, that's why we came here. Lesson Learned For Me.
BTW, I'm selling The Brooklyn Bridge, If anyone is interested drop me a PM. Very Affordably Priced.

NeverMind
17th February 2012, 14:00

To tell you the truth: I can't.
But then, I can be naive as a pigeon, so that comes as no surprise to me.

BTW, I'm selling The Brooklyn Bridge, If anyone is interested drop me a PM. Very Affordably Priced.

You cannot be - I already bought it last month.
You're busted!

9eagle9
17th February 2012, 14:05
The glaringly obvious thing is that PA is alternative media site.

ET's, Ufo's, government corruption, alt history, economics things of that nature. Things requiriing LOGIC and critical thinking skills, which of course will prompt debate.. Now if I were to go into writing forum you don't see everyone screaming about who is not taking care of each other's emotional and spiritual temperature. Or the Huffington Post or any news forum. Why is this expecation this forum is outlet for spirituality and must abide by the rules of spiritual precepts (whatever those are)? There's a zillion of those outlets. Common courtesy and forum guidelines suffice? They are not formed around the zillion new age religions cropping daily? So why people have this expecation they have chosen to be a light worker, everyone should just cater to these precepts of light?

If someone wants to be a vegetarian should no mention of meat be had?

So how do psuedo-religous zealots get in an alternative media site? Or create ascenscion religions online. Why do they even want to be here? To dissuade debate? To down tone things. Oh don't look at that , that's negative if you. If you object you're negative. You have a problem."

Waaaaaaaaaaa?

You MAKE ufo's, et's, and alternative history ...spiritual. And those things really aren't, they don't have anything to do whatsoever with one's spiritual essence. It dissuades logic and critical skills if an entire forum is talking about things of the material world, alternative media, and repeatedly down tone everything, with emotions, feelings, and spiritual precepts and practices. This is not a strict venue for spirituality and there's no reason why we have to cater to everyone who wants to turn it into the Temple of Daisies. Certainly room has been made for it but, most of the videos I looked at before joining the forum have nothing to do with spirituality. Room was made for it and now its taken over. Everything is turned into spiritual . People want to talk about abilties , fine undertand its not spiritual. An ability does not automatically grant wisdom.

If you want to be the stripper at the funeral by all means, go witness your faith wherever, but it doesn't mean it has to be granted automatic acceptance . People resent that as much as you resent having the churck knockers prowling on the porch every Saturday. They don't share your new age religion out look on life and because this is not a new religion site, they don't have to.

Borden
17th February 2012, 14:07

You cannot be - I already bought it last month.
You're busted!

Hang on ... I was just about to post something very, very similar ... are you on the same mission I am? Have the heavens above double booked? Oh well, I suppose God can't be everywhere at once. Oh, wait a minute ...

Borden

CD7
17th February 2012, 14:16
I swear forums must be a literal bastion of info for folks studying human behavior!

Muzz
17th February 2012, 14:23
I swear forums must be a literal bastion of info for folks studying human behavior!

Yep

GkEE3gRX0kQ

And sorry folks the Brooklyn Bridge is a hologram created by chemtrals out the back of a nazi flying saucer. :)

Borden
17th February 2012, 14:35
Borden is unsure whether a couple of recent posts were aimed at him or not. Borden wouldn't want to look stupid.

By the way, Muzz ... that film looks like it might be good. Borden will have to rent it.

Borden

9eagle9
17th February 2012, 14:44
Lol. Good to question, I've posted with the behaviors of particular people in mind and they've thanked me for it,

After thoroughly examining the reptetive patterns of unflattering behaviors of people I had previously befriended I was confronted with how emotionally manipulative they are, and in this need for attention drag other people into their drama, and then pit them off of each other...just for a pat on the head. Having lost entire respect for those people and those who rush into to diaper their nappies I suppose I cannot be counted on being a 'team' member anymore.

I just had to discharge , because those sorts of people are not anyone's friend and just using the forum to set up control drama abuse situations.

Borden is unsure whether a couple of recent posts were aimed at him or not. Borden wouldn't want to look stupid.in

By the way, Muzz ... that film looks like it might be good. Borden will have to rent it.

Borden

lysander
17th February 2012, 14:50
lol keep up the good work, I wanted to do this myself, I know exactly how you feel. If i were a moderator half of the rubbish wouldn't make it in, and people would lose access fast.

DarMar
17th February 2012, 14:56
you sir picked up my thoughts :)
excelent post and insight of peoples belief/expectation responses

tho im still searching that donate button of yours :)
i think you should first make deal with paypal and donate button, than share idea cause these days its a bit ankwards to do it other way arround

Virma De Ris
17th February 2012, 15:20
Hi Borden! All I can say is Laugh Out Loud. I applaud that you are moving and shaking the forum here. You got... guts. It is needed. Keep it coming!

Borden,

Your point is very well taken. Although, I think Avalon deserves a lot of credit here. We're getting quicker.

This latest three ring circus didn't last very long before it was run out of town.

And when the next one comes, with even brighter lights and an even harrier bearded lady, chances are we'll be quicker still.

CurtisW: This is very true and I hope it's a trend that continues to happen here. Thanks for the insight.

Many of us do take many situations, information and people into grandiose (enlightened-spiritual) realms... isn't this what our ancestors did when organized religions were established? This reminds me of what a Humanities professor said decades ago in his class about human evolution. He said that the only difference between primitive man and modern man was the toys they play with since emotions and morality and their executions are still the same. No change at all.

There's nothing wrong with opposition and it shouldn't be seen as a negative force. Why should we comply with a message? Isn't this Orwellian behavior? Love, light and spirituality does not always equal joy and happiness in fact the most enlightened situations involve lots of what we call negative forces. Anything too joyful and happy should be taken with precaution as to not fall into emotional and spiritual traps don't you think?

cXSOD1N5lR4

P.S. I feel like Ren the chihuahua when I read too many love, light lalala threads.

Rantaak
17th February 2012, 17:29
OH fINALLy! We've got another one of these egoistic introduction threads! I have come here with questions, maybe you can answer them better than the last person I thought might have been the messiah.

1) Do you know anything about an alchemist race of cat people?

2) Do you know any elves?

3) Do you remember who I am?

All the best
Sean

Borden
17th February 2012, 17:56
OH fINALLy! We've got another one of these egoistic introduction threads! I have come here with questions, maybe you can answer them better than the last person I thought might have been the messiah.

1) Do you know anything about an alchemist race of cat people?

2) Do you know any elves?

3) Do you remember who I am?

All the best
Sean

That's more like it ... some recognition of my abilities!

1) Speak not of the alchemist cat people ... they are always watching and their wrath is cuddly.

2) I used to, but they all seem to have moved to Brighton, Bristol or Bournemouth. God knows why. The 'B' thing does confuse me though. Best not to question the doings of elves I suppose.

3) Yes. We never met personally, but in another incarnation in a distant epoch our people would scratch messages to each other on a mountain side. We would go to this great wall of stone and scratch pictorial back and forths to each other about who was really controlling the animal skin racket, what thunder and lightning was really all about, and why the elders who claimed magical powers would never actually do magic stuff right in front of us so we would no longer doubt their word. I have a strong memory of seeing your name carved under the latest message in a conversation I'd started, and feeling somewhat uneasy as I started to read it. In fact I had a thought, which if translated from English would go something like ... "Blimey, that Rantaak bloke is pretty articulate with his pictures, I do hope he isn't having a go at me."

Borden has spoken.

(p.s. what's with this 'Sean' business? You scratched your name as Rantaak even back then.)

(p.p.s. Apparently I'm not the Messiah after all. I asked my Mum, and she says that I am in fact a very naughty boy.)

PurpleLama
17th February 2012, 18:23
Lol. Good to question, I've posted with the behaviors of particular people in mind and they've thanked me for it....

Um, thanks?

Virma De Ris
17th February 2012, 18:30
Hello Mr. Borden,

May I ask if you channel? If yes, then how do you differ from other channelers? What is your channeled success rate? Who do you channel?

Lazlo
17th February 2012, 18:38
I started reading the OP and it took me a minute to figure out that you weren't talking about BW/B :behindsofa: I read the first two lines of the Pila intro and never went back.

Anyhoo..

Now that I have your attention oh exaulted Borden. I have somebody who has been bugging me for quite a while. I just can't shake the bad vibes.

Maybe you can help me out? He's got a bad ticker so it shouldn't take more than a nudge from someone with your advanced abilities and keen wisdom...He goes by the name of Darth Cheney :p

Cidersomerset
17th February 2012, 18:41
'The Life Of BW,,ian'

He's Not The Messiah !!! He's A Very Naughty Boy !!!

Zjz16xjeBAA

You dont need to follow anybody !!

But a exchange of ideas is very healthy imho...Steve

Sorry Borden I've got a odd sence of humour too ............

Corncrake
17th February 2012, 18:44
Borden - thank you. I love this thread. Even thinking of putting you on a pedestal .....

Borden
17th February 2012, 18:51
Hello Mr. Borden,

May I ask if you channel? If yes, then how do you differ from other channelers? What is your channeled success rate? Who do you channel?

Thank you for your pandering to my ego ...

I mainly channel Spider-man, and to be honest it's a bit hit and miss, because if he's not battling super-villains he's worrying about his Aunt May's health, or annoyed by yet another editorial by that Jameson bloke at the Daily Bugle.

Most of his solutions to the questions I have asked involve webbing, and are frankly not much good to me. However, he has a very snazzy costume and people seem to like him, so I persevere.

The main difference between me and other channelers is that I am not making it all up. Spider-man really does talk to me. He keeps telling me I should sell books about it and get minted, but I am too lazy.

Mr. Borden

Cidersomerset
17th February 2012, 19:00
Yes I can see you in a caravan on the beach of your island...

Ga3OrLPJCj8

Borden
17th February 2012, 19:00
I started reading the OP and it took me a minute to figure out that you weren't talking about BW/B :behindsofa: I read the first two lines of the Pila intro and never went back.

Anyhoo..

Now that I have your attention oh exaulted Borden. I have somebody who has been bugging me for quite a while. I just can't shake the bad vibes.

Maybe you can help me out? He's got a bad ticker so it shouldn't take more than a nudge from someone with your advanced abilities and keen wisdom...He goes by the name of Darth Cheney :p

I would love to help, but Darth Cheney is actually a very nice man. He pets small dogs and always puts the seat down after he pees. His morals cannot be faulted. Bearing in mind that Borden can kill with a thought (or a tray), Borden always remembers that with great power comes great responsibility.

Also, Borden would very much like to avoid making an enemy out of Darth Cheney.

Darth Borden

(p.s. the first person who recognizes my tray comment and posts the clip to which I allude will get a blast of powerful positive energy sent directly from me)

frances
17th February 2012, 19:04
It's been a funny read so far, I expect it to continue. Frances.

Tarka the Duck
17th February 2012, 19:05
(p.s. the first person who recognizes my tray comment and posts the clip to which I allude will get a blast of powerful positive energy sent directly from me)

Sv5iEK-IEzw

Did I win???;)

Borden
17th February 2012, 19:07
We have a winner!

Well done, Tarka ... have a blast of positive energy! (Sorry about the webbing, it dissolves after about an hour)

Borden

p.s. You even posted the Lego version, which is my favourite! Super duper positive energy!

Cidersomerset
17th February 2012, 19:08
Sorry Borden last one for now....LOL...You have set me off..LOL

Big Bang Theory: Which Spiderman?!

MkI_wixADLI

I'll leave you to weave your web of wonder..
With anacdotes far exceeding expectation
and gratifacation...power to 'Spidey'...

Tarka the Duck
17th February 2012, 19:11
(Sorry about the webbing, it dissolves after about an hour)

Borden

?????;)

Borden
17th February 2012, 19:18
Do not be sorry CiderSomerset ...

I just had a word with Spidey and he would like to extend his personal thanks to you. He adds that he loves that show too. He couldn't talk long because some goblin bloke who is green and apparently a real pain has started doing something naughty in New York. I will channel him again later. Though I have to be careful. A couple of times I have seen more of a certain redhead than Spidey would like me to see. This channeling business has its awkward side.

The Amazing/Spectacular Borden

p.s. for any Marvel geeks ... for me it's Ditko, Romita (senior and junior) and Byrne. This is not channeled information.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Borden

?????;)

Howard the Duck does not exist in this Dojo!

p.s. Did you enjoy the positive energy?

jagman
17th February 2012, 19:51
Very funny stuff Borden. Although I agree with many of your assessments of the Pila thread except I really didn't see a lot of members
swallowing it, Hook line and sinker. Anyway Borden thanks for the thread

jimbojp
17th February 2012, 20:15
2WNrx2jq184

Borden
17th February 2012, 20:25
2WNrx2jq184

The fat gentleman in this clip seems wise and coherent to me. However, this post seems not to be explicitly about me and my wonderfulness. I think you will find, kind poster, that this may be due to an oversight on your part, or possibly some negative energies influencing your posting. I will send you some positive energy even though you have not posted a good Darth Vader clip.

Borden

Nathalie
17th February 2012, 20:40
2WNrx2jq184

The fat gentleman in this clip seems wise and coherent to me. However, this post seems not to be explicitly about me and my wonderfulness. I think you will find, kind poster, that this may be due to an oversight on your part, or possibly some negative energies influencing your posting. I will send you some positive energy even though you have not posted a good Darth Vader clip.

Borden

Och Borden, lighten up buddy...:rolleyes:

jimbojp
17th February 2012, 20:51
nqr8_7niiOo

Borden
17th February 2012, 20:56
Borden laughed at that clip, but Borden is uneasy with the uncertainty about who it is aimed at. Maybe Borden worries too much.

Borden

Virma De Ris
17th February 2012, 21:15
Um... Mr. Spidey, has someone ever mentioned that you look like Neo? R U by any chance an incarnation of him?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you, thank you so much Mr. Borden for noticing wittle ol' me!!!

Borden
17th February 2012, 21:25
Um... Mr. Spidey, has someone ever mentioned that you look like Neo? R U by any chance an incarnation of him?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you, thank you so much Mr. Borden for noticing wittle ol' me!!!

You are very welcome, faithful follower. Especially since you haven't argued with me.

This is a sore subject for me. If you were in a house full of bent spoons and no royalty payments you would understand. I'm frankly sick of the whole business. That Keanu fellow is a very nice boy, and I'm sure his Kung Fu is good, but he's just not tall enough to be me.

I will say one thing though ... I won't have a bad word said against the Oracle! She is absolutely lovely, and bakes brilliant cookies.

The One

jessamy99
17th February 2012, 21:33
Dear Borden,

I love your first post!!
I would really love to know about my previous lives, if you have time.
With love, and laughter,
Jessamy xxx

Nathalie
17th February 2012, 21:39
You know, I didn't really follow the "My name is" thread but I did ask myself when I first saw it, what if I should start my own... What if we all did?

crested-duck
17th February 2012, 21:41
Borden you shall have to share your pious throne with me, for I am the great crested duck. I was given a great channelled message from the throne beyond as I had my daily s##T this morning. When I looked back to flush there was a message from all high. It said-quit eating alphabits when you get the munchies before bed. Now spread this message far and wide, and do'nt forget my paypal button for thanking me for this usefull knowledge.

Borden
17th February 2012, 21:44
Dear Borden,

I love your first post!!
With love, and laughter,
Jessamy xxx

Dear Jessamy,

You are very welcome. I did a quick vision, and what I saw was generally positive.

Apart from some minor difficulty when briefly incarnated as a cloud (Ha! Tell me about it! We've all been there!) it seems you have largely lived on this planet as someone who bucked trends and sought higher purpose. You have been waiting for this incarnation and the invention of sunglasses to truly bloom. My profile picture should give you some indication of the fact that you are now on the correct path.

My advice in this incarnation? Learn Kung Fu ... and beware of little bald-headed kids who are too clever for their own good and ruin cutlery just to make a point.

Love,

Borden

Borden
17th February 2012, 22:03
Borden you shall have to share your pious throne with me, for I am the great crested duck. I was given a great channelled message from the throne beyond as I had my daily s##T this morning. When I looked back to flush there was a message from all high. It said-quit eating alphabits when you get the munchies before bed. Now spread this message far and wide, and do'nt forget my paypal button for thanking me for this usefull knowledge.

I hereby disclaim all poo-related channelings.

Do not give this person any money, true believers. Not until I've worked out some kind of deal with him anyway.

Borden

9eagle9
17th February 2012, 22:07
Oh Stop!

You need a to tell us who you were in a past life to give this one some credential (and jazz). Don't pick anyone boring it has to be someone we've all heard about. And then you behave nothing like them in order to prop up the fact you are them in this life time.

Then you need to tell people they are chosen ones speical only unto you , your hand maidens and hand...uh...hmm...hand dudes , those are the ones who really get it . You have to think up a speical title for them and decide what sort of important historicial figures they were in previous life times. This is easy to do, if you notice walking with a limp you can almost guarantee they Kunta Kentay in a previous life.

. And good marketing. Here in the US we believe anything and you have well loved and familar name. Borden. And the first thing people will think of when they here Borden ....Elsie the Cow, and Elmer the cow. Beloved icons. They come with their own love.

So now you have sacred cows,

And a book deal, a video , and you should loom like a shadow over every peice of communication published in regards to alt media. And a gimmick you understand very well but don't apply to your own life. This is called Vatican Behavior.

Stop being such a non opportunist. Find a disaster or personal drama that you can exploit, Borden.

Geez, what sort of spiritual guru are you!

RunningDeer
17th February 2012, 22:12
Lastly, I will insult a woman who suffered personal tragedy, and I will post a private message here on the forum. I will publicly prove what a nasty little twit I am, and hope that the attention this garners will in some way gratify me further.

This delightful “Land of Avalon” has expanded my heart immeasurably. I’ve had opportunities to learn of Great Love, Great Compassion, and Great Forgiveness. This recent fire-walk demonstrated that - strong is, as strong does. (What does that even mean? Heck if I know.)

And you, Sir Borden, are of Warrior Spirit!

With heart and love,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer xo

Flash
17th February 2012, 22:18
We all live and learn by life's lessons, that's why we came here. Lesson Learned For Me.

it is too old, and Brooklyn? Nah.... Get me something new! lol
Like a new .... war, misery, oh.... visions! yes! lol

NeverMind
17th February 2012, 22:19
You know, I didn't really follow the "My name is" thread but I did ask myself when I first saw it, what if I should start my own... What if we all did?

Very commendable idea. I'll start.

My name is... Never Mind.

Yep, it works. :)

webyourstuff
17th February 2012, 22:21
If I thought sending you 1 dollar could really get rid of the Illuminati, I would do it sooooo fast!

jessamy99
17th February 2012, 22:24
Dear Borden,

I love your first post!!
With love, and laughter,
Jessamy xxx

Dear Jessamy,

You are very welcome. I did a quick vision, and what I saw was generally positive.

Apart from some minor difficulty when briefly incarnated as a cloud (Ha! Tell me about it! We've all been there!) it seems you have largely lived on this planet as someone who bucked trends and sought higher purpose. You have been waiting for this incarnation and the invention of sunglasses to truly bloom. My profile picture should give you some indication of the fact that you are now on the correct path.

My advice in this incarnation? Learn Kung Fu ... and beware of little bald-headed kids who are too clever for their own good and ruin cutlery just to make a point.

Love,

Borden

Dear Borden,
I am honoured to know that my path is following your footsteps!!
(Or should I say sunglasses?)
Thankyou so much for the reading. It was spot on!!

May I also add that this is the best thread I have ever followed in any forum.
It has made me laugh till tears poured down my face!!
I feel truly enlightened by it.

With love and laughter,
Jessamy xxx

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This delightful “Land of Avalon” has expanded my heart immeasurably. I’ve had opportunities to learn of Great Love, Great Compassion, and Great Forgiveness. This recent fire-walk demonstrated that - strong is, as strong does. (What does that even mean? Heck if I know.)

With heart and love,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer xo

So good to see you again!!
With love,
Jessamy xxxx

Borden
17th February 2012, 22:27
Oh Stop!

You need a to tell us who you were in a past life to give this one some credential (and jazz). Don't pick anyone boring it has to be someone we've all heard about. And then you behave nothing like them in order to prop up the fact you are them in this life time.

Then you need to tell people they are chosen ones speical only unto you , your hand maidens and hand...uh...hmm...hand dudes , those are the ones who really get it . You have to think up a speical title for them and decide what sort of important historicial figures they were in previous life times. This is easy to do, if you notice walking with a limp you can almost guarantee they Kunta Kentay in a previous life.

. And good marketing. Here in the US we believe anything and you have well loved and familar name. Borden. And the first thing people will think of when they here Borden ....Elsie the Cow, and Elmer the cow. Beloved icons. They come with their own love.

And a book deal, a video , and you should loom like a shadow over every peice of communication published in regards to alt media. And a gimmick you understand very well but don't apply to your own life. This is called Vatican Behavior.

Stop being such a non opportunist. Find a disaster or personal drama that you can exploit, Borden.

Blimey! Stop beating around the bush (ho ho)!

Borden may indeed need a PR person. Borden's girlfriend was a PR person but we split up, dammit. Terrible timing.

Yes, Borden is now single ... let fly your adoration freely, ladies.

I had no idea of these American characters! My name is taken from the film 'The Prestige' ... I might now change it to Barney! I thought the subconscious meme would be 'burden'!

If there are any PR people here (except my ex, who frankly does not have my best interests at heart) please tell me how to get rich off this. Borden is all ears. (p.s. Mods ... I am kidding!)

Borden.

Borden
17th February 2012, 22:34

With heart and love,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer xo

I am so sorry that in a way you seemed to be the catalyst for this whole thing ... thank you for your post. As a wise and tax deductable resource I would never abuse you in such a way. Welcome, and please do not think that twit to be an indicator of what Avalon is about.

Love,

Borden.

Whiskey_Mystic
17th February 2012, 22:53
Ok, I'll play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko

RunningDeer
17th February 2012, 22:53
So good to see you again!!
With love,
Jessamy xxxx

Thank you, jessamy. Still tip-toeing around the edges for a bit longer. But this is a great opportunity to thank you, once again, for all your supportive messages.

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer ox

NeverMind
17th February 2012, 23:03
It has made me laugh till tears poured down my face!!
I feel truly enlightened by it.

I feel the same.

... and more than a little seasick.

But it's sooo worth it. :)

SKIBADABOMSKI
17th February 2012, 23:35
Dear Borden,

Thank you for offering your 20th diminutional senses in helping us become more and more happy and outright confused as to why we are here.
I have a problem...
I'm in-between two worlds.. One half of me is in the new world but sadly it's just my feet and my head is still here so yes I am now 45 million miles long dimension wise. It's made my credentials an impressive 34 million miles long. So I ask is it possible for me to not have the best of both worlds but to keep my credentials ?

Oh and the reason for me being in-between both worlds was because I burped and farted and violently sneezed whilst in transaction.

Also when I look at your picture my ass gets ever so itchy.. Does this mean we are on the same path? I think it does because I stopped my car and watched some bulls and tried to take photos but they had their backs to me and all I got was pics of them pooping..

Please reply to my question because the last time you didn't reply I ran my wife's head through the tv set..

You are my guru and you must help me.. YOU MUST !!!

I will buy you a sweet shop but I just hope it's for the right reasons and not to lure kiddies in.
Also what do you prefer ?? Peeled plum tomatoes or freshly sliced.

Oh and thanks for the private message on how to pee in a toilet whilst excited..
It worked a treat. I would never have thought if using elastic bands.. Your a genius and
we need you here always..

Big love and light and butterflies and wonderful feelings and lollipops..,

Your number 1 fan

Ski.

Borden
17th February 2012, 23:52
Be still and fret not, stupid one ... Borden is here for you.

In no particular order ...

Peeled plum tomatoes. What lunatic would choose any other?

The sweet shop thing is not about luring kiddies (unless they think they can beat me at Mario Kart, in which case they are welcome to show me the validity of their Kung Fu!)

Your wife and the TV had Karma together. Do not feel bad.

I told you to keep quiet about the elastic band thing.

I am unwilling to become embroiled in the subject of your ass, or 'arse' as an Englishman would say. I suggest you take this matter up with a proctologist.

Borden has spoken. Again.

etm567
18th February 2012, 00:10
Could someone tell me (hopefully without taking my head off) what this is about? I haven't been reading/posting much, and do not know. Please?

Many thanks,

ETM

Flash
18th February 2012, 00:11
Borden, do you look like your avatar? :flirt:

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 00:19
i have a new duck . It has a hole in it's head because there's a supernaturally evil turkey at the barn that has attempted brain surgery on it. Would you be horribly offended if I named the duck after you. Not because you know...you have a hole in your head or it does or that I'm making any sort of comparison, but I'm running out of duck names. And you know I like you in a billish (bearish, bullish, billish) way.

Borden

?????;)

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 00:28
We can work with this. This is Sun Moonish. Borden is avaliable to uhm.....uhm.....(stretches for tactful word).... KNOW ...yes Know many women with his 20th dimenstional essence.

Your blessing as it were. No of course you don't get any personal gratification from it , strictly to despense blessings. And if you get a movie and dinner from it....? (meh)

There should be some monetary value attached to this blessing. 20 quid?

OH...OH >>>>>>Yes yes yes, if a child were to come (no pun intended) from these blessings, that child could be .....

The 'Chosen' One.

(ewwwww I have shivers)

Oh Stop!

Blimey! Stop beating around the bush (ho ho)!

Borden may indeed need a PR person. Borden's girlfriend was a PR person but we split up, dammit. Terrible timing.

Yes, Borden is now single ... let fly your adoration freely, ladies.

I had no idea of these American characters! My name is taken from the film 'The Prestige' ... I might now change it to Barney! I thought the subconscious meme would be 'burden'!

If there are any PR people here (except my ex, who frankly does not have my best interests at heart) please tell me how to get rich off this. Borden is all ears. (p.s. Mods ... I am kidding!)

Borden.

Deborah (ahamkara)
18th February 2012, 00:32
Borden - could you please tell me if I am one of the select group (Pick me!)? My eyes are blue. I could also use help moving freely between my many timelines and I do not frequent any forums with "S" in the title. I have PM'd you 5,643 times and have yet to receive an answer.

Virma De Ris
18th February 2012, 00:36
The sweet shop thing is not about luring kiddies (unless they think they can beat me at Mario Kart, in which case they are welcome to show me the validity of their Kung Fu!)

There's something weird here sir.

I realize I am a kiddie as you call it sir. The thing is that I can beat you on MK if it is MK Wii sir. My need for recognition created a mega ego, a massive ego that have a validity of Kung Fu that is VR 9,500+.

Any day I can give a show of the aforementioned abilities sir. G'day, G'nite.

Virma De Ris
18th February 2012, 00:40
Just a spoof of everyday PA topics and things.

Selene
18th February 2012, 00:48
Oh stop, stop I tell you!

My sides are beginning to hurt from reading here; this is clearly deliberate astral manipulation of my funny bone.

My perspectives are being brightened, my heart feels lighter. Be gone, fair Spirit of Mirth! You are brightening my day in unwarranted measure. I can no longer resist you….

But write on, dear friends. We need this.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1069/gigglesrw.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/gigglesrw.jpg/)

Cheers,

Selene

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 01:10
No , you may not look upon his sacred countenance, the being of God is far to complicated for the mind to comprehend. That Avatar is provided for you to meditate on while you fingers are gently lifted on angel wings to land somewhere in the vicinty of your wallet.

-Eagle
(obviously pushing to do Borden's PR)

Mulder
18th February 2012, 01:18
If you don't like/agree/accept something/someone, why not say nothing and move on to things you are interested in? Why not set us all a shining example and "be the change you want to see in the world?"

Say nothing? move on? that's not "being the change"
There's no need to be mean sure but borden is only (IMO) being true to himself

I never defined "being the change..." as ALWAYS saying nothing and moving on, I meant sometimes it's wiser to "agree to disagree." I agree with you that Borden is being true to himself.
This thread taking a life of it's own, and I even see Borden's "wonderfulness" now - especially since "he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

plZRe1kPWZw

Seikou-Kishi
18th February 2012, 01:53

If you didn't like Borden's post, why didn't you say nothing and just move on? What's good for the goose...

Anchor
18th February 2012, 02:00
Could someone tell me (hopefully without taking my head off) what this is about? I haven't been reading/posting much, and do not know. Please?

Many thanks,

ETM

This thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39890-My-name-is-Pila was started by a member Pila who got banned recently for being naughty.

Borden crossed swords with this individual, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39890-My-name-is-Pila&p=420167&viewfull=1#post420167, calling him out for predicting ill fortune would befall someone who made a sarcastic remark ( http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39890-My-name-is-Pila&p=420052&viewfull=1#post420052 )

Nothing was done about Pila and people got annoyed that the thread was continually bumped to the top.

This thread is a parody of that one - and a little Victory dance by Borden at the same time :)

mosquito
18th February 2012, 03:08
Thanks Anchor, I too was wondering what it was all about, though having a bloody good laugh too !!!!

Luckily I was on holiday when the thread in question was started, so didn't see it. Just had a quck look though ..... sigh.

Well done Borden !!!

still chuckling

Mulder
18th February 2012, 04:14
If you didn't like Borden's post, why didn't you say nothing and just move on? What's good for the goose...
I never said that I didn't like Borden's post, and I also never said that everyone should not say anything all the time.

fox.mulder
18th February 2012, 05:09
Ha

I look in not so often now on this forum and this post by Borden is really cool. There should be more Bordens out there that will shake this crummy forum that excetes feces of the highest quality every day. Heres a quick check list to fix the situation.

(1) If you know your about to post bull**** then simply dont.
(2) If you have an opinion then dress your post as opinion and not fact. (if you think that this says dont post then read point 2 again)
(3) To all you channel posters out there....dont post.
(4) If you are deluded then dont post.
(5) If you have a ego problem then dont post.
(6) If you are offended by this post then don't post back that you are offended by this post.
(7) If you have somthing of substance with substantial evidence.. (ie the video of the jump room in action, a video of a city on a different planet, an actual alien etc) then please post.
(8) If you are about to post that truth is relative then dont post.
(9) If you are about to post that objective evidence is impossible to get in defence of posting bull**** then dont post.
(10) If you are about to post that i have no right to tell people what and what not to post then dont post.

This may make for a smaller forum and a much better quality one.

Mike
18th February 2012, 05:09
Borden, oh wise one...

that scraggly patch of hair just above my ass...it's so stubborn. i shave it...and yet it seems to return no less than 5 mins later. why does the hair on my head --in particular my receding hairline--grow so slowly, while the hair on my ass grows with such vigor???

do you see any end to this madness? do you feel it's somehow karmically justified? exactly how many lazy houseflies did i kill in my past life to deserve this?

Love n Light,
Mike

Anchor
18th February 2012, 05:18
Ha

I look in not so often now on this forum and this post by Borden is really cool. There should be more Bordens out there that will shake this crummy forum that excetes feces of the highest quality every day. Heres a quick check list to fix the situation.

(2) If you have an opinion then dress your post as opinion and not fact. (if you think that this says dont post then read point 2 again)
(6) If you are offended by this post then don't post back that you are offended by this post.
(7) If you have somthing of substance with substantial evidence.. (ie the video of the jump room in action, a video of a city on a different planet, an actual alien etc) then please post.
(9) If you are about to post that objective evidence is impossible to get in defence of posting bull**** then dont post.
(10) If you are about to post that i have no right to tell people what and what not to post then dont post.

I agree with most of what you said. PA however is far from being a crumby forum. This is my opinion and it is also a fact :)

Before we say dont post channeled material - we should first really get to the bottom of the problem with that.

What this forum badly seems to need is an IGNORE THREAD option that simply makes the thread never show up in any list of threads (new posts/todays posts etc).

The advanced search would then need an "Include ignored threads" option for some kinds of research :)

jagman
18th February 2012, 05:40
Ha

Fox, Good to see you back. I think you have a lot to offer here at Avalon.
I know your a very intelligent person, So my question is why are you so
confrontational? I just dont want to see them ban you again, Thats all.

Borden
18th February 2012, 07:12

Yes, exactly like my avatar except with a hair-cut. I was about to respond simply 'Oui, cherie', but then realized this might not be the sort of thing a proper guru says. I clearly need 9eagle9 to sit me down and give me a brief of dos and don'ts about the whole PR thing for gurus.

Borden

Borden
18th February 2012, 07:19
Borden - could you please tell me if I am one of the select group (Pick me!)? My eyes are blue. I could also use help moving freely between my many timelines and I do not frequent any forums with "S" in the title. I have PM'd you 5,643 times and have yet to receive an answer.

Hello ahamkara,

I apologise for not responding to your thousands of PMs. I have special people to open those for me, and I can only assume that a female follower may have been jealous and therefore neglected to bring them to my attention. Your credentials sound impeccable ... welcome to the order of Borden!

Borden

Borden
18th February 2012, 07:25
i have a new duck . It has a hole in it's head because there's a supernaturally evil turkey at the barn that has attempted brain surgery on it. Would you be horribly offended if I named the duck after you. Not because you know...you have a hole in your head or it does or that I'm making any sort of comparison, but I'm running out of duck names. And you know I like you in a billish (bearish, bullish, billish) way.

Borden

?????;)

I would be honoured to have a duck named after me. I hear their quacks do not echo and science can't explain it. Or something like that. Anyway, it's vague and mystical enough for me, so ducks are definitely on board as far as I'm concerned.

Please keep it away from that turkey though.

Borden

Borden
18th February 2012, 07:29
No , you may not look upon his sacred countenance, the being of God is far to complicated for the mind to comprehend. That Avatar is provided for you to meditate on while you fingers are gently lifted on angel wings to land somewhere in the vicinty of your wallet.

-Eagle
(obviously pushing to do Borden's PR)

The job is yours!

Borden

modwiz
18th February 2012, 07:45
There once was a post here
and now it is gone.
It really didn't fit,
so please carry on.

Anchor
18th February 2012, 07:55
I clearly need 9eagle9 to sit me down and give me a brief of dos and don'ts about the whole PR thing for gurus.

Are you completely sure about that ?

<snigger>

Borden
18th February 2012, 07:56
Meaning is relative, modwiz.

If you're going to be all sensible in the wrong thread you probably shouldn't be upside down in your picture.

Borden

modwiz
18th February 2012, 08:00

If you're going to be all sensible in the wrong thread you probably shouldn't be upside down in your picture.

Borden

I'm not the one upside down. It's all relative, right?

Borden
18th February 2012, 08:02

Borden

Borden hadn't thought of that. Borden must ponder this conundrum.

Borden

modwiz
18th February 2012, 08:05

Borden

Borden hadn't thought of that. Borden must ponder this conundrum.

Borden

Thanks for the space. I will respectfully leave the thread to find its own meaning. Happy pondering. :thumb:

jorr lundstrom
18th February 2012, 08:51

Borden

Wiznugget, Ive lived my life like that. Thought I was a freak, until................:jester:

Jorr

Bollinger
18th February 2012, 09:23
Hello, I am here to egotistically pronounce my presence as a purveyor of spiritual wisdom.

I have a mission to give some money to a sweet shop, and I will say little more about this other than to vaguely suggest that it comes from God and you'd better not doubt it. Anyone who doubts me will get visions of ill fortune. Be warned.

I will post utter waffle in the name of gratifying my ego, and will positively bubble with joy when I attract the hopelessly witless who suddenly treat me with abject awe because I have written an introductory post that says very little other than that I know stuff.

I will be happy to engage in petty arguments, and will leave my love and light by the door when I do so. My spiritual wisdom does not extend to magnanimity.

Furthermore, I will post dire prognostications and even pictures of a world figure who I know to be very old and in poor health. I will do this claiming that I have had a vision of his imminent death. I have checked with book-makers, and I feel this to be a fair bet.

Oops.

(Okay, that channel session is over, thank you for your kind donations ... I'm back. OPEN YOUR EYES. It disgraces this forum to see such people garner so much attention. I felt physically sick to see people treat this person with adoration and respect. He merely stated ridiculous things about himself ... and you all ran and followed him. For shame.)

Borden

(By the way, if you all send me a buck we can get rid of the Illuminati, okay?)

Hello Borden,

Your post carries much weight with my own thoughts as regards people who come here for the sole purpose of attention and self-gratification while pouring us another stiff one from the bottle of delirium and spiritual pomposity. We have had a steady spate of such souls trickling through the gate and you would have to wonder what it is that attracts them here and causes them eventually to leave.

For those who, as you say “follow” baseless claims by individuals who use the keyboard as a means to accentuate their importance, we should attribute some irresponsibility because in an empty world as this, recognition arises not from evidence and truth but from numbers. The illusion of democracy is, (as much as people would like to deny it), alive and well even here on this forum.

We have to ask. Does your statement contribute to humanity as a whole? Does it bring any psychological or tangible comfort to the billions who suffer daily the inequities of life whether induced by man or otherwise? If not, what then is its purpose?

People here talk a great deal about ascension. If ascension means lifting people out of poverty, giving them equal rights to food, water and shelter while working towards a clean sustainable disease-free future for the planet and its generations to come; fine. But it isn’t that at all, is it? It’s all about the individual. Would you like to ascend or have access to specialised knowledge? Yes, well follow me on my website or subscribe to my Facebook and I’ll show you how? Any such suggestion is always an anagram for utter nonsense and unfortunately there are absolute piles of it on this forum.

I suppose you can argue that it is all a harmless bit of fun: until people start claiming they can predict the future and that we’re all doomed. There are a few of those types here as well.

Unless you can boast flying to the ends of the cosmos or other realms every night, or have access to your past lives, or claim lucid dreaming about a future event, or have regular abduction experiences by aliens or any such thing that we constantly hear about; you’re nothing. And even if just 0.001% of any such story had any truth in it, I still fail to see what use it is to the rest of us and I’ve asked this question again and again with no real answer.

So I’m not at all surprised that you decided to create this thread because it really is time for someone to step up and say what you said; albeit with satire and wit.

Lettherebelight
18th February 2012, 09:59
Agreed, Bollinger.

Sometimes the use of satire and wit is the most enduring and effective way of making an important point, especially a social one.

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 10:47
OH! What's that supposter mean.?

You know I was going to cut you in on the action. You could have been the enity that Borden Channels.

Your not fancy enough on your own (how do you like that??!!)

We of course would had to have given your name a mystical spelling . Like Anhk-er, and placed you in the low density dimension of Nautalis....and probaby situated you in the future somewhere.

But I will forgive you, I have to practice what Borden Preaches.

I clearly need 9eagle9 to sit me down and give me a brief of dos and don'ts about the whole PR thing for gurus.

Are you completely sure about that ?

<snigger>

Anchor
18th February 2012, 10:56
OH! What's that supposter mean.?

You know I was going to cut you in on the action. You could have been the enity that Borden Channels.

Your not fancy enough on your own (how do you like that??!!)

We of course would had to have given your name a mystical spelling . Like Anhk-er, and placed you in the low density dimension of Nautalis....and probaby situated you in the future somewhere.

But I will forgive you, I have to practice what Borden Preaches.

Drat - I appear to have missed out on the opportunity of a life-time.

Bummer.

Perhaps you will do well at this PR thing after all !

Thanks for forgiving me though - even if you only did it to be more like Borden - LOL

A..
(Anhk'er)

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 11:59
I have qualifications. I, ironically, broke up a fight in the local Rite-Aid on Valentines day.

And that's public relations.

So to provide evidence that God has laid the almighty hand on Borden, Borden will need some sort of affliction or disease, to show how 'sensitive' he is. Some chronic illness that shows God's favor. This will also immediately qualify Borden to give an expert perspective on holistic health. A disease in the body proves that 'one is denying the greedy material world'.

For example I have several burst blood vessels in my left foot by assuming the Lotus position all day ( in front of the computer....mumble mumble)

Lettherebelight
18th February 2012, 12:03
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTzlW_x0HU7D7h0UJlxgrm14JhgKnjrB5FUu--npAGFfsH6r7i

Satire can go where angels dare not!

Hermite
18th February 2012, 12:07
:haha: Best. Thread. Ever. :first:

I'd like to take this opportunity to say how crushed I was when I saw I wasn't among those chosen to have their profiles viewed by the subject of this thread as he promised everyone he 'looked at' would receive great blessings. I immediately checked my profile, and no, he hadn't been there. Passed by again. Sigh.

Looking forward now to bigger and better opportunities now, though. :cool:

greybeard
18th February 2012, 12:13
The Buddha said------ "Put no head above your own"
I think he knew a thing or two.

Dr David Hawkins in essence said ---- Everything you need to help you grow spiritually has been embodied on this earth.
Channeling can come from the lower astral --- they are very clever and dangerous.
So you can trust the tried and tested teachings of enlightened sages which have remained constant for thousands of years.
In your essence you are God.
You are a wave of the Divine ocean---- just find that out for yourself. (easier said than done-- smiling)

Ch
PS thanks for this thread Borden---- I take my hat off to you.

Borden
18th February 2012, 12:14
I have qualifications. I, ironically, broke up a fight in the local Rite-Aid on Valentines day.

So to provide evidence that God has laid the almighty hand on Borden, Borden will need some sort of affliction or disease, to show how 'sensitive' he is. Some chronic illness that shows God's favor. This will also immediately qualify Borden to give an expert perspective on holistic health. A disease in the body proves that 'one is denying the greedy material world'.

For example I have several burst blood vessels in my left foot by assuming the Lotus position all day ( in front of the computer....mumble mumble)

Um ... is there a plan B?

Borden

fathertedsmate
18th February 2012, 13:22
Borden is not angry,far from it, nice one

PurpleLama
18th February 2012, 13:23
Nope, no plan B, and no going back. We can't stop until we've crucified you, either! Thanks for being the Milk-brand Messiah!

Borden
18th February 2012, 13:29
Nope, no plan B, and no going back. We can't stop until we've crucified you, either! Thanks for being the Milk-brand Messiah!

I am not the messiah!

Borden

Virma De Ris
18th February 2012, 13:30
Oh please Mr. Spidey don't ignore me oh wise one! I promise I'll be a good clone trooper and follow you unquestionably. Please recognize me!

:shocked:

Borden
18th February 2012, 13:40
Oh please Mr. Spidey don't ignore me oh wise one! I promise I'll be a good clone trooper and follow you unquestionably. Please recognize me!

Is this about the Mario Kart thing? Well I'm afraid my skills were learned in a bygone age called the nineties. In that epoch we used something that historians call an N64. There, duly recognized.

Borden

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 13:52
He used his third eye. Which leaves no cyber trace . In fact he's looking at you from the future so there's no discernible evidence in the present to prove that he has in fact looked at you and you must believe and trust.

:haha: Best. Thread. Ever. :first:

I'd like to take this opportunity to say how crushed I was when I saw I wasn't among those chosen to have their profiles viewed by the subject of this thread as he promised everyone he 'looked at' would receive great blessings. I immediately checked my profile, and no, he hadn't been there. Passed by again. Sigh.

Looking forward now to bigger and better opportunities now, though. :cool:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Theres' Plan B's and A's and all the way to Z.

We're flexible that way.

Um ... is there a plan B?

Borden

Lettherebelight
18th February 2012, 14:09
Borden...

Can I still ascend despite the fact that I still have a regular job and I sometimes eat Cornflakes?

Thanks in advance.

My eyes are green.

9eagle9
18th February 2012, 14:12
Oh...brilliant. We can work that one. It has precedence.

Get this.

Borden is the Messiah, and he was crucified to ....

>>>>>die for OUR sins!!!! <<<<<<<<

It's impeccable, flawless PR.

it's brilliant and its worked for the other messiahs for a long time.

After we get this all nailed down (no pun intended) my only function should be standing behind him, with a lot of make up on and sobbing helplessly everytime he opens his mouth so my mascara runs all over my face.

Flash
18th February 2012, 14:32

Yes, exactly like my avatar except with a hair-cut. I was about to respond simply 'Oui, cherie', but then realized this might not be the sort of thing a proper guru says. I clearly need 9eagle9 to sit me down and give me a brief of dos and don'ts about the whole PR thing for gurus.

Borden

Oh, great, I am in "pamoison" mouth open in expectation of words from your greatness, and more.... Great Borden, do not hesitate to call me chérie, most gurus in my life have done it,(joke here) if fact they do it lots of time to lots of women/children (joke here too), but in private. So, a private iinvitation from your greatness will be an honour for me. 9eagle 9 surely has some instruction to give you for public behavior versus private display of whatever you wish.:cool:

I truly like this thread, more now that some have added the eye colours (referring to alias Charles, alias Atticus, alias Stephen) to the joking thread.

edit: do not worry great one about losing your PR girlfriend, she was not at your level of enlightenment and could not sustain the vibrational energies of love you have for all of us. (hidden thought: wow wow, Am I glad she is gone that one..., now I have free range with all my fellow cult women, i will try to be the preferred one and prove anyone how good i am)lol

gooty64
18th February 2012, 14:34
I was forced to abandon this thread yesterday after my most cleverest post (#36) was not garnering enough "thanks".

Thus leaving my "King baby" syndrome in jeopardy of rearing it's ugly head -again.

And since Boreden gets to play the Wise one, I don't see how we could co-exist on this thread.

But......

Since you are having so much fun...

I'll do a quick meditation, release, seance and cleansing and be back when the little monster is pacified.

greybeard
18th February 2012, 14:51
I think we need another thank you button specially reserved for praise of illustrious ones like Borden.
Backing out of the thread head bent in awe.

c

Gardener
18th February 2012, 14:57
You have my full support Borden and I totally agree with your post Blufire Bravo to all who support this outing.

I sincerely hope that a few who still want to sweep this under the rug (like don't read the thread) and make nice will think twice before supporting such outragous ego feeding.

I also sincerely hope that many have tuned their BS detectors.

We can do much better.

Bollinger
18th February 2012, 15:01
As we're in the mood for laughing here's a tickler.

There was a young couple very much in love. On the night before they were to be married, both were killed in an automobile accident.

They found themselves at the pearly gates of heaven being escorted in by St. Peter. After a couple of weeks in heaven, the prospective groom took St. Peter aside and said, "St. Peter, my fiancee and I are very happy to be in heaven, but we miss very much the opportunity to have our wedding vows celebrated. Is it possible for people in heaven to get married?"

St. Peter looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, I've never heard of anyone in heaven wanting to get married. I'm afraid you'll have to talk to the Lord God Almighty about that. I can get you an appointment in two weeks from Wednesday."

Come the appointed day, the couple was escorted by the guardian angels into the presence of the Lord God Almighty, where they repeated the request. The Lord looked at them solemnly and said, "I tell you what; wait a year and if you still want to get married, come back and we will talk about it again."

A year went by and the couple, still very much wanting to get married, came back. Again, the Lord God Almighty said, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you must wait another year, and then I will consider your request."

This happened year after year, for ten years. Each time they reasserted their yearning to be married; each time God put them off for another year.

In the tenth year, they came before they Lord God Almighty to ask again. This time the Lord answered, "Yes, you may marry! This Saturday at 2:00 p.m. We will have a beautiful ceremony in the main chapel. The reception will be on me!"
The wedding went off without a hitch. The bride looked beautiful. The Buddha did the flower arrangements for which Moses wove simple yet elegant baskets. Jesus prepared the fish course. All of heaven's denizens attended, and a good time was had by all.

Tragically, but perhaps inevitably, within a few weeks, the newlyweds realized that they had made a horrible mistake. They simply couldn't stay married to one another. So they made another appointment to see the Lord God Almighty. Groveling and frightened, they asked if they could get a divorce.

The Lord heard their request, looked at them, and said, "Look, it took us TEN YEARS to find a priest up here in heaven. Do you have any idea how long it'll take us to find a lawyer?"

Virma De Ris
18th February 2012, 15:17

Is this about the Mario Kart thing? Well I'm afraid my skills were learned in a bygone age called the nineties. In that epoch we used something that historians call an N64. There, duly recognized.

Borden

Oh I have so much to learn Wise One. Pardon my ignorance and forgive my ignorance oh sir!

This N64 must be a valued higher dimensional technology brought in by you and we humans have bastardized it in the creation of the Wii. I feel ashamed for this. How dare we! I will punish myself for this in a moment as I, as a representant of the Wii followers, clearly am not enlightened enough to understand such greatness... Unless you punish me yourself in a future situation. I deserve it.

Yet I am most humbled to have been noticed by the Wise One. You are my sustenance Wise One as my insecure ego finds solace in your words.

Your most humble clone trooper,

Virma De Ris

greybeard
18th February 2012, 15:18
I was forced to abandon this thread yesterday after my most cleverest post (#36) was not garnering enough "thanks".

Thus leaving my "King baby" syndrome in jeopardy of rearing it's ugly head -again.

And since Boreden gets to play the Wise one, I don't see how we could co-exist on this thread.

But......

Since you are having so much fun...

I'll do a quick meditation, release, seance and cleansing and be back when the little monster is pacified.

I have gone and belatedly thanked post 36 after bowing three times.
Hope my reverence has not gone un-noticed.
(Its all about me really)

ch

Borden
18th February 2012, 23:04
Dear folks,

I'm sorry I haven't responded to recent posters, and would like you all to know that I have enjoyed our silliness enormously. Reading all your brilliant comments and responding to them has been a real pleasure, and thank you very much to everybody who has joined in.

I started this thread for what I still believe to be a good reason, but I'm not happy to just persist, for two other good reasons. I've made my point now, people got the joke, and it's time to stop.

One obvious problem is that this thread has been on the front page for a couple of days, until recently anyway ... and I can see how irritating that might be to some members. No-one has personally complained to me, and in fact I've been happily surprised at how generally supportive and warm people have been. But, as I'm sure you'll appreciate - given the thread that inspired this one - I know what it's like to see the same damned irritating or fatuous thread always on that front page. No-one has posted for a while, and in all likelihood the thread would have died a natural death soon anyway ... but I would rather wrap it up now, making these points first.

The other reason is that while I feel my thread was justified, I'm uncomfortable with the possibility that its inspiration may be reading it anonymously and feeling in some way demonized. This is not about hatred, and it's not even really about him. That business was just an example of a bigger issue, as you all seem to completely understand. It doesn't matter what I thought of this person or what anybody thought of him ... it doesn't matter that he barely even gets a mention here. What matters is that he is a human being who might be looking at this thread and assuming that the support for it in some way translates as malice towards him. I certainly wouldn't want that, and it's not the case. This was about a bigger issue, like I said.

Thank you again for so much support and excellent wit. I've had a lot of genuine belly laughs, and it's wonderful to be told I've caused a few too.

Some points need to be made but don't need to be flogged. I now know that my point was taken, so job done, despite the admittedly strong temptation for further silliness. Next time I'll be silly in 'the lighter side'.

Borden.

I'm asking for this thread to be closed now, thank you, Mods.

another bob
18th February 2012, 23:08
What matters is that he is a human being who might be looking at this thread and assuming that the support for it in some way translates as malice towards him. I certainly wouldn't want that, and it's not the case.

That's the spirit! Thank you, Brother!

Blessings!

:yo:

Flash
18th February 2012, 23:42
Before you close your thread Borden, may i ask a question out of simple curiousity: How does it sincerely feel inside when you receive so much adamantly admiring posts, although I know this thread is not out of ego, did it have a somewhat semblance of power feeling? Thanks iin advance for answering truly.

modwiz
19th February 2012, 00:00
The my name is..........threads have been very illuminating and another study in group psychology as was the Charles/Atticus saga, which was the mother of all group psychology experiments.(Besides politics and religion.) It is all interesting to offer something and see what it attracts. Sweet things for bees, bears and hummingbirds, seeds for birds and bears again, and other things for flies. Of course a wide variety of fauna will show up for anything from a holiday dinner to the ripe garbage bin. A meal is a meal and the majority of feeders are not overly discerning, and will just put sugar or salt on it anyway. LOL

Good and classy performance, from my seat, Borden.

Borden
19th February 2012, 00:08
Before you close your thread Borden, may i ask a question out of simple curiousity: How does it sincerely feel inside when you receive so much adamantly admiring posts, although I know this thread is not out of ego, did it have a somewhat semblance of power feeling? Thanks iin advance for answering truly.

That's a good question, Flash. Before the thread closes I'll answer if I have time.

I enjoyed people's appreciation of my sense of humour, and I enjoyed people sharing theirs. The validation of posters agreeing with me? Sure, I think anybody who said they didn't feel a boost at that wouldn't be telling the truth. We're all human. We all want to be accepted. I got some surprisingly positive attention for a day or two, but although I guess I had the 'power' of steering the thread, I'm too much of a worry wart to really appreciate something like that. Now that you mention it though, I can see how someone more confident than myself might really enjoy it, and probably wouldn't be closing a thread where he got quite a lot of positivity and attention. Maybe I'll miss it!

Borden.

Virma De Ris
19th February 2012, 01:03

That's a good question, Flash. Before the thread closes I'll answer if I have time.

I enjoyed people's appreciation of my sense of humour, and I enjoyed people sharing theirs. The validation of posters agreeing with me? Sure, I think anybody who said they didn't feel a boost at that wouldn't be telling the truth. We're all human. We all want to be accepted. I got some surprisingly positive attention for a day or two, but although I guess I had the 'power' of steering the thread, I'm too much of a worry wart to really appreciate something like that. Now that you mention it though, I can see how someone more confident than myself might really enjoy it, and probably wouldn't be closing a thread where he got quite a lot of positivity and attention. Maybe I'll miss it!

Borden.

You and your thread did a great service to this forum and you did so from the heart, at least this is how I felt it to be. I am glad to have participated in the "madness" as it was most fun. The therad (and this is my opinion) helped the collective consciousness of PA to goof off while expressing itself w/o judgement and through the eyes of an inner child.

Thank you from the heart my fellow PA brother.

Blessings to you and to all fellow members!

Mike
19th February 2012, 01:18
Dear folks,

I'm sorry I haven't responded to recent posters, and would like you all to know that I have enjoyed our silliness enormously. Reading all your brilliant comments and responding to them has been a real pleasure, and thank you very much to everybody who has joined in.

I started this thread for what I still believe to be a good reason, but I'm not happy to just persist, for two other good reasons. I've made my point now, people got the joke, and it's time to stop.

One obvious problem is that this thread has been on the front page for a couple of days, until recently anyway ... and I can see how irritating that might be to some members. No-one has personally complained to me, and in fact I've been happily surprised at how generally supportive and warm people have been. But, as I'm sure you'll appreciate - given the thread that inspired this one - I know what it's like to see the same damned irritating or fatuous thread always on that front page. No-one has posted for a while, and in all likelihood the thread would have died a natural death soon anyway ... but I would rather wrap it up now, making these points first.

The other reason is that while I feel my thread was justified, I'm uncomfortable with the possibility that its inspiration may be reading it anonymously and feeling in some way demonized. This is not about hatred, and it's not even really about him. That business was just an example of a bigger issue, as you all seem to completely understand. It doesn't matter what I thought of this person or what anybody thought of him ... it doesn't matter that he barely even gets a mention here. What matters is that he is a human being who might be looking at this thread and assuming that the support for it in some way translates as malice towards him. I certainly wouldn't want that, and it's not the case. This was about a bigger issue, like I said.

Thank you again for so much support and excellent wit. I've had a lot of genuine belly laughs, and it's wonderful to be told I've caused a few too.

Some points need to be made but don't need to be flogged. I now know that my point was taken, so job done, despite the admittedly strong temptation for further silliness. Next time I'll be silly in 'the lighter side'.

Borden.

I'm asking for this thread to be closed now, thank you, Mods.

well played, Borden.

Sierra
19th February 2012, 13:39
Closed by request of the OP.

Sierra :wave: