PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Is Deleting Thousands Of Subscribers And MORE!

Calz
17th February 2012, 14:20
fe-zDQ0eOww

Alex woke up angry this morning at the fact that You Tube had arbitrarily deleted thousands of subscribers to the Alex Jones Channel. Not only that, reports are pouring in of subscribers to the channel not receiving the videos. Yet more evidence of the fact that Google-owned You Tube is gradually silencing voices of dissent on its platform.

The standard response of “well just don’t use You Tube then” isn’t very helpful when you consider the fact that You Tube is where the world watches video content. They have made everyone dependent on them and are now pulling the plug on dissident content that doesn’t toe the establishment line, while promoting corporate crud and mindless videos about make-up techniques, cats playing pianos and people falling over.

http://www.infowars.com/you-tube-caught-deleting-thousands-of-subscribers/

NeverMind
17th February 2012, 15:11
In keeping with the spirit of the times, I am going to venture a prediction myself:
YouTube is going to hang itself with its own rope.
Mark my words.

BTW, people can use - i.e. watch - YouTube without having an account, so that part, at least, shouldn't be a problem.

WhiteFeather
17th February 2012, 15:26
Time to look for another platform.

Carmody
17th February 2012, 15:29
Time to build another platform, one where youtube originally came from. Long past that time, for in the meantime of getting ready to pull the plug, they were also making sure that an alternative platform would be near impossible to build.

This need for an alternative has always been there, it is just that few realized it.

Carmody
17th February 2012, 15:33
two or three months from now, Google will probably reveal that their pulling the plug is directly connected to some very recent legal directive from some branch of the US government.

Which means that preparations for some move are in in the act, right now.

Before a battle takes place, one has to prepare. One has to 'set up' a move.

This is preparation for the public face or public knowledge of some greater movement or act.

when living and being as a violent predator... lies, stealth, and creeping... are fundamental tools.

This is the face of those sort of tools. See it for what it is. Something, and act, a move, a hidden subtlety.... that is just below the threshold of having the prey's awareness slip into the situation.

This is from the book of "predatory preparatory acts in tyranny", page one, chapter one.

WhiteFeather
17th February 2012, 15:35
Found this so far, i will keep searching. Boycotting You Tube may seem to be an apropriate measure.

http://vimeo.com/groups/thegoodstuff

Maia Gabrial
17th February 2012, 15:46
Okay, Alex is pissed! No doubt about it....
We can still watch youtube videos, right? We can still post videos, right? The important messages will STILL get out, right? What's the problem? IDK, I don't understand....

FutureHumanDestiny
17th February 2012, 15:49
YouTube has done this before, about 2 years ago more or less, and i was removed from his subscriptions then, twice, on my alternate account.

it's just going to become normal to be unsubbed regularly.

ps-i think that the 'terrorists' are planning something big, soon, and they want to censor coverage of it as much as possible, which will include cutting off alex jones (as much as possible), Judge Napolitano on freedom watch, and everyone else they can't control. if we keep our eyes out, there may be many more small outlets that get the axe.

let's find out!

Maia Gabrial
17th February 2012, 15:57
Have people's voices ever been quieted? We will find ways to get the word out no matter how much they try to cover up or silence us. It's virtually impossible, especially now that the Truth is refusing to be hidden any longer. The more that they try to hide things, the more people's attention will be drawn to what they're hiding.
FutureHumanDestiny makes a great point about something being up. Watch for it....
As it says in one of Bruce Lee's movies where he's trying to make a point with a student: don't look at the finger pointing at the Moon. Look AT the Moon. They may be tryig to distract us with this attempt at black out .
Does anyone here feel like shutting up?

Carmody
17th February 2012, 16:03
If I was the group of folks who set things up to remove subscribers..each of those removed subscribers would be in a small select and monitored group of individuals who had been found to be the most effective in reaching a larger audience.

Perhaps only a smaller portion were among the target group and the rest of the deletions being used as a cover, in case this was noticed.

The electronic capacity to profile communication as a flow is very much in that sort of area of capacity/design/function... in these modern times.

As an example, my posting is carefully monitored and followed regarding the flow of any idea or thought that I may introduce into the flow of public humanity, regarding internet communications.

I'm well past the point of receiving direct visits due to powerful posts or scientific information that I may impart in the given single communication.

Your communications are no less important and no less monitored.

What they do is find points of origin of flow in ideas and potentials for action against the machine they are attempting to create or bring into being.

And they head off those points and potentials... by choking them out of existence.

A sentence and/or image starts a wildfire. The games that this same group played in the middle east, with all these 'springs' they tried to create. Purposeful acts of interference -modern war, clandestine war, hidden war.

This is the kind of potential they want to kill, and I suspect that this was the target group of individuals.

Now that this has been spoken, you will soon be offered a couple of words in the form and shape of NLP ( Neuro Linguistic programming) that make it seem believable that the deletions where of no consequence and their was no organized thrust behind the removal of said subscribers.

It is an easy reach or conclusion to come to and I know the software and the programming skills for such a software design and monitoring system do indeed exist and I'm sure there would be no hesitation it it's use..at the appropriate given time, regarding their planning and execution of plans and preparations.

I'm introducing this line of thinking immediately into the fray as it is an important mode of thinking to be in when contemplating situations.

The oldest trick in the book is to control and be both sides of a situation in order to control the public flow. In this case they are interested in taking down potential for society to change itself in a way that is outside of their control and purview.

Know it and see it's complexities and hidden drives for what it is. Remove your own ignorance and instead of floundering, you gain room for a move, not a loss of time and a loss of a potential space to make a move.

~~~~~~~~~
To go full circle on this, I JUST received one of those calls that leave no message of any kind.

Who was the call from? I looked it up. Interesting choice of names, is it not?

"Eschelon Telecom Of Washington"

:wave:

Carmody
17th February 2012, 16:38
20 minutes after that, someone knocks at my door. The heart foundation. Donate please. People have heart attacks, you know.

PurpleLama
17th February 2012, 17:20
To the tune of the Beatles Here Comes The Sun

"Here come the drones
Do do do do
Here come the drones
And I said
It's all right...."

Carmody
17th February 2012, 18:21
In a similar direction look at this software. It analyses photos and creates the appropriate music.....on the fly.

Now, can a high level, beyond public science and design..can a software package exist that understands the connective underlying psychological cues that a given post or transmitted thought can have..as an effect, a virus, a contagion..in other people? can such a software package exist that can follow transmitted psychological flow?

since the advent of the internet, it was only a matter of time.

Here's your clue that such things are definitely not just possible, but existing. this is a parallel branch of designing which could be just as complex in it's parameters. A simple version, granted, but with mucho dollars and effort, the software to predict and track psychological shift and flow is indicated in the sheer complexity of this given existing software.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-02-intelligent-software-assigns-background-music.html

Previously, setting a picture or whole series of pictures to suitable music required expert knowledge and a great deal of time. Newly developed software called Picasso succeeds in arranging pictures with appropriate compositions in an instant, by utilizing the technical skills of movie directors. Scientists at the Cluster of Excellence on "Multimodal Computing and Interaction" at Saarland University developed the software, and they will present the program with its associated smart phone app "PicasSound" at the Cebit computer expo. Cebit will take place from the 6th through the 10th of March at the fairground in Hanover, Germany.

17th February 2012, 19:11
In a similar direction look at this software. It analyses photos and creates the appropriate music.....on the fly.

Now, can a high level, beyond public science and design..can a software package exist that understands the connective underlying psychological cues that a given post or transmitted thought can have..as an effect, a virus, a contagion..in other people? can such a software package exist that can follow transmitted psychological flow?

since the advent of the internet, it was only a matter of time.

Here's your clue that such things are definitely not just possible, but existing. this is a parallel branch of designing which could be just as complex in it's parameters. A simple version, granted, but with mucho dollars and effort, the software to predict and track psychological shift and flow is indicated in the sheer complexity of this given existing software.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-02-intelligent-software-assigns-background-music.html

Previously, setting a picture or whole series of pictures to suitable music required expert knowledge and a great deal of time. Newly developed software called Picasso succeeds in arranging pictures with appropriate compositions in an instant, by utilizing the technical skills of movie directors. Scientists at the Cluster of Excellence on "Multimodal Computing and Interaction" at Saarland University developed the software, and they will present the program with its associated smart phone app "PicasSound" at the Cebit computer expo. Cebit will take place from the 6th through the 10th of March at the fairground in Hanover, Germany.

The problem is, though, that as the very physics of beings in the local system of consciousness changes and approaches a state of 100% conductivity where inter-entity communication (on all levels, perceived physical and otherwise) is concerned, all the advanced programming (even extra-dimensional programming) they could possibly muster will not be able to halt the shifting of -- and increasing clarity of -- a being's perception in the local system of consciousness. Unless the programmers are themselves the local Universe, they shall simply not be able to keep up with how fast it is causing perception to change and open up.

I'm currently of the view that the non-innocents can try as desperately and as fervently as they wish to try and stop people from gaining information but they shall not succeed in the end because everything is itself information/consciousness data. All the SOPAs and ACTAs in the world could not stop the sharing of information now since it is returning/evolving to a more natural Psi state where beings simply remember how to read it from the AetherNet, many without even knowing it at first.

[][][]

A koan on consciousness data:

"The temple bell stops but I can still hear the sound coming out of the flowers." - Basho

All answers are available in nature if one is quiet enough to hear nature's voice.

[][][]

This sort of technology is based on feedback loops (digital focus groups if you will) and can use actions/reactions (psychologically seeded) to be utilized in predictive modelling. Predictive modelling only works in a relatively static and predictable environment though. It may get things right some of the time, but will only be effective for a short time, as beings' perception mechanisms begin to evolve exponentially faster and expand to levels which even the most advanced of clandestine technology could not touch.

The most advanced they could create would be at the zero point level, actually reading beings' consciousness. The amount of computing power to do that would be at the level of having to build a Universe (and each individual's private version of Universe there-in). Say somehow this did exist by some miracle and it was possible to create such a thing in 3D reality (which would be hard because one would need to include wiggle room for an infinity of dimensions expanded outwards from 3D). Even then, if such technology were to be used to negative and intrusive means, it would likely cause a feedback loop of such proportions that the technology itself would implode and be useless to the operator. This is similar to what is described as happening to looking glass and other such electronically assisted remote viewing tech where the end of 2012 is concerned. It is an implosion of computer power where novelty (hinting at timewave zero a la McKenna) is simply too much for it to calculate results of any sort.

I feel 100% once that state of infinite novelty is reached in this local system of consciousness, any and all purely psychological modelling technology will cease to operate correctly if at all. That means all the king's horses and all the king's men will never put their beloved Humpty Dumpty together ever again, not to mention all the king's horses and all the king's men and the king(s) himself shall be quite miffed as to what happened. Naughty king(s) should have payed attention to the greater physics of the multiverse... however I feel if they knew what was really happening they would have realized just how futile their endeavours would be and saved many beings (especially the Earth populous) so very much time and energy but alas we still must chop wood and carry water as the muck is cleared :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmHDhAohJlQ&ob=av2e

I'll be on the other side waiting to explain to the survivors of the non-innocents why their game didn't work out as they so vividly hoped. :ph34r:

____

Ultimately I feel that what shall replace youtube et al is the natural Psi tool-sets we all possess. We shall over time patch directly into the AetherNet. Inbetween youtube et al and that, we remember how to communicate to each other as beings face to face more and more. The AetherNet is infinitely wired in absolutely everything :)

Maia Gabrial
17th February 2012, 20:11
Dear 000,
I like the way you refer to the bad guys as "non-innocents". That's so HIGHER PERCEPTION! Thank you for explaning your viewpoint so well. There's comfort in knowing that something great is ahead of us. Maybe not all of our problems will be solved when we cross into a higher dimension, but it seems like we'll have alittle more of an advantage.

Last night, I listened to Tolec explain on his interview with Lisa Harrison that it's pretty much futile for the bad guys to prevent this physical change from taking place. It felt hopeful. It would be the one thing TPTW can't take away from any of us, although they've tried everything up until now.....
This is the interview if anyone hasn't heard it yet:

0PYtK6gtrCs

Everyone, please send your love and energies to the Tau Cetis, Procyons and all of the cosmic freedom fighters here to help us get rid of the Grays and their minions....so we don't have to deal with them in the 4D....

Lifebringer
17th February 2012, 20:31
Let's call it Public video and contribute 5 dollars a year to keep it open. There are millions of people that can piss 5 dollars away in one sitting a the bar. But WE will have OUR video. Perhaps, WE could petition the White House for a video site and call it Public Video for the People, since corporations want to call the shots on our voices.

Selene
17th February 2012, 22:40
This is a superb discussion, Carmody and 000. It ought to be required re-reading here. And thanks also to Calz for opening this thread.

I wish I could quote your entire post #10, Carmody, but the admins have asked us to refrain from multi-quoting. This stands out for me, however:

What they do is find points of origin of flow in ideas and potentials for action against the machine they are attempting to create or bring into being.

And they head off those points and potentials... by choking them out of existence.

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."

William O. Douglas,
Former U.S. Supreme Court Justice.

The most advanced [feedback loop of control] they could create would be at the zero point level, actually reading beings' consciousness. The amount of computing power to do that would be at the level of having to build a Universe (and each individual's private version of Universe there-in).

Say somehow this did exist by some miracle and it was possible to create such a thing in 3D reality (which would be hard because one would need to include wiggle room for an infinity of dimensions expanded outwards from 3D). Even then, if such technology were to be used to negative and intrusive means, it would likely cause a feedback loop of such proportions that the technology itself would implode and be useless to the operator.

This is similar to what is described as happening to looking glass and other such electronically assisted remote viewing tech where the end of 2012 is concerned. It is an implosion of computer power where novelty (hinting at timewave zero a la McKenna) is simply too much for it to calculate results of any sort.

Yes, and this goal – of total omniscience – is indeed what is indicated by the creation of such AI programs as Promis, Skynet, which are operational now. No less authority (hint, hint…) on duplicating the technology of the human brain than Dr. Michael Persinger himself recently said, in an interesting slip-of-tongue: “The whole point is to have a technology that allows access to every bit of information that every brain on this planet has….”

The whole point, Professor? This video is well worth watching with that in mind:

9l6VPpDublg

Regards,

Selene

christian
17th February 2012, 22:59
There are many other video sites. And I don't think it's that difficult to set up a video sharing site. Can't be that complex. The news is out anyways, pandora's box has long been open, let them kick and bristle, is only going to get them deeper in the quagmire.

lyubomir
18th February 2012, 01:15
This is a simple behaviour of people who can not do anything else, because they are weak

if somebody want to have permission to stop anything or anybody, so there is something big coming.....

lyubomir
18th February 2012, 01:19
To setup a video sharing website is very easy, work for 2 hours. The most important is where will be the hosting...

Carmody
18th February 2012, 01:36
20 minutes after that, someone knocks at my door. The heart foundation. Donate please. People have heart attacks, you know.

I'll clarify this point:

I live on a private road.

One has to drive over 1/2km (1/3m) down the private road to ONE of the TWO houses on it (besides that of my landlord who is away at the moment) to get to my door, down the drive, etc.

To get to that private road, one has to drive down a deserted public road that is about 1.5 miles (2km) long and has....3 houses on it. The rest of the places are businesses, industrial and commercial, maybe a dozen of them.

Selene
18th February 2012, 01:55
Interesting (as they say!), Carmody. Sheesh.

Oh, for crissake, puleeeze, friends: If I wanted to raise $5 for my fave charity, I'd go soliciting in a densely populated neighborhood. Why waste my time driving twenty minutes between doors for a few bux?... If I'm pitching Big Money living in Big Estates, I'd do the expensive and fashionable fundraiser event...I don't go anonymously door to door. That's barking weird.

Stay safe, Carmody. We're watching, too.

Regards,

Selene

bluestflame
18th February 2012, 03:58
yes carmody, these things are also energetically coordinated , without the need for technological surveilance devices

have noticed this

ThePythonicCow
18th February 2012, 05:49
Related video (Alex Jones replies to the Young Turks): Its WAR..! The Young Turks vs Alex Jones... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40904-Its-WAR..--The-Young-Turks-vs-Alex-Jones...).

ViralSpiral
18th February 2012, 07:51
For those who have not watched (or don't wish to) the video, explaining how he was being denied certain user privileges, these would be the most pertinent points:-

Delisted from the Googles' news tab
Cannot get a partner channel - which would look like the one below.
Cannot do full hour uploads - 15 minutes only

http://www.youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudios#p/u/0/20gHSO6YxQ0

Not sure if you also now have adverts every 7 minutes, such as on the UFOTVstudios' videos? Most annoying, as they're not long enough to walk away from, to make coffee. Have to resort to: http://www.blueblood.net/boards/images/smilies2/mlala.gif

Say what you want about Alex. He is doing "something". The choice one has if one feels confronted by his so called egoic rants? Look away..... simples

Mark
18th February 2012, 15:37
Im no alex jones but I was proud of my close to 6,000 subscribers on YT, on my 3 channels. Now it's closer to 5,000. Those of us who create content on YT have been noticing this going down since early 2011, increasing as it came closer to implementing its new format. Now that they have, the loss of subscribers, difficulty in finding real content, lack of ability to communicate directly with people who have not subscribed to your channel and difficulty in communicating with people who have subscribed has become nothing less than an overt attempt to silence and minimize the ability of people to access unpopular truths. They've purposefully killed the community, much as FB is currently doing. They've limited the reach of certain types of information and made it more difficult to find it. They've hidden comments so that much of the free flow of communication and discourse is now hidden unless you go down 3 levels of clicks to get to it. True, this makes it more work for trolls to do their thing and that's a good thing but people can't just go to your channel and see what's going on either, as the comments were always important in determining the energy/focus of a page and the content producer. On one channel i had over 35,000 friends. I worked hard and long to get them, in one day YT deleted them all. I went from getting between 30 and 50 friend requests a day to 2-5. Now we have "contacts" and you can't even find a place that lists all of your contacts. It's an overt power grab, now that they've gotten the world's attention, it is being forcibly focused on minutia.

And it's not so easy to find another place to post your videos and build community as well. No other video site does it. The others all have limitations, YT was unique. But it seems that is what has to be done.

Sidney
18th February 2012, 18:06
I used to research UFOS on youtube, and each day I would get dozens of new videos from all over the world. Now when I do the same search, there is not much of anything besides disinfo vids and spam crap. It's disgusting. I am just disgusted at the whole world right now.

goinghome2012
18th February 2012, 18:17
I used to research UFOS on youtube, and each day I would get dozens of new videos from all over the world. Now when I do the same search, there is not much of anything besides disinfo vids and spam crap. It's disgusting. I am just disgusted at the whole world right now.

Don't worry I believe consciousness is shifting and our sun has a surprise for all of us.

Calz
18th February 2012, 21:50
Another interesting conversation regarding the increased scrutiny on free speech.

Why The Rush For Feds to Monitor Social Media?

Infowars.com
February 18, 2012

Paul Joseph Watson asks why three seperate branches of the federal government are rushing to monitor social media 24/7.

cTqY0Tds9pI

http://www.infowars.com/why-the-rush-for-feds-to-monitor-social-media/

Carmody
18th February 2012, 22:19
yes carmody, these things are also energetically coordinated , without the need for technological surveilance devices

have noticed this

Yes indeed. Noted quite some time back. The connections and flow are not perfectly revealed, so most who note this stay quiet about it. No need to panic others with a facet of being that is not pertinent with regard to being noticed (and dissemiated) - until a certian level of awareness is reached.

Terra
21st February 2012, 01:35
Thanks Calz for that update. Don't know about you but I smell fear coming from the dark corner, we see a mirror image over here too.

ljwheat
21st February 2012, 02:06
Youtube downloader HD 2.9 is a way for everyone to down load and save on you computer all the video’s that matter to you or us before they get rid of them. http://majorgeeks.com/Youtube_Downloader_HD_d5778.html this is the link to download the program to store your library of you tube video’s if enough sensitive video’s are personally stored it wont matter what they do, we can resurface them at will.