PDA

View Full Version : Step Five - RECALL OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS

EnergyGardener
17th February 2012, 15:11
Step Five – RECALL OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS

There are many political groups that claim to represent the best interest of the United States, the US Constitution, US Citizens and US military personnel. If they are sincere in their efforts, they will work tirelessly to remove all public officials based upon the gross violations committed by our elected government representatives. The groups that immediately come to mind are: Tea Party, Labor Unions, Operation Occupy; your input, forward and direction to them by facebook and other forums, is appreciated.

[following is my first draft]

We, the undersigned, Citizens of the United States of America (hereinafter “Citizens”), hereby recall the following Government officials from public office:

Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States

[Insert your U.S. Senator Here]

[Insert your U.S. Senator Here]

[Insert your U.S. District Representative (Congressman) Here]

You are recalled from your office positions because you have failed to represent Citizens interests by violating your sworn duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America, specifically committing the following “known” acts against the US, its Soldiers and Citizens:

1. Support (have since 1918) a “Private” and unaudited Federal Reserve central banking system (hereinafter “CABAL”) that has defrauded Citizens from yet untold moneys.

2. Ceded the Citizens sovereignty, wealth, national security and personal safety to the CABAL, executing agreements to the United Nations against the Citizens interests; allowed war starting events to occur (hereinafter “False Flag Events”) killing Citizens and damaging properties to create conflicts, wars, at the further loss of Citizens’ and foreigners’ lives, wealth, national security, standing with the international community; falsified documents and corrupted investigation of False Flag events; committed US soldiers, assets and financing of military conflicts without legal consent of an informed reporting of the true reasons for the military conflicts; force travelers to undergo x-ray, fondling and unwarranted searches (turns out, the Citizens should be searching you), funded and operated secret government programs for surveillance of Citizens, picked winners and losers with funding among banks, corporations and individuals; picked winners and losers with justice within all branches of corrupt government; funded and operated secret operations with Extra-Terrestrial technologies, programs, operations, Underground facilities and military bases, FEMA camps for detention of Citizens; and provided for yourselves "insider trading" opportunities that violate all standards of conflict-of-interest, fair play and human decency.

The Citizens demand that you immediately remove yourselves from all government facilities, and provide a full disclosure of all information of all your activities, and known of other actions, heretofore kept secret from the Citizens, while you were in public office.

This recall requires that you shall be forever banned from any government position.

Please note to all candidates for public office: The Citizens shall not vote for you in any upcoming election and shall as necessary, provide write-in candidates that agree to return Freedom to the Citizens, virtually eliminate the government, government entitlements and return stolen wealth from the CABAL and other actions, to all Citizens.

Signatures of Citizens of the United States of America:
Name Address Date

christian
17th February 2012, 18:28
Thank you, I appreciate your effort to formulate such a declaration. I'd sign a petition right away, actually this inspires me to write one in German, to inspire people here as well. Your declaration is by no means truly all encompassing, that's why it's good, that many people formulate their own version or add to existing ones, we complement each other.

I think it's very important to be aware of and actually verbalize how one has been duped, that one is assertive about not being victim to this any longer and that one is commited in establishing a truly free society.

:yo:

CD7
17th February 2012, 19:29
Your intention is understood; however the issues tht plague humanity go much deeper then this and i believe to make "real change" it will need to b e accomplished NOT through the usual ways tht we have been educated (paper and pen)---it would be like fighting fire with gasoline. The facade is ALL-ENCOMPASSING to our learned reality. THE GAME will not be taken down WITH ANOTHER GAME. I prefer to annihilate the game alltogether

Maia Gabrial
17th February 2012, 21:17
Your intention is understood; however the issues tht plague humanity go much deeper then this and i believe to make "real change" it will need to b e accomplished NOT through the usual ways tht we have been educated (paper and pen)---it would be like fighting fire with gasoline. The facade is ALL-ENCOMPASSING to our learned reality. THE GAME will not be taken down WITH ANOTHER GAME. I prefer to annihilate the game alltogether

Shutting down the game by unplugging it. In other words, shut the officials down by unplugging their powers.
In order to do this, more people need to become aware of what's happening. A petition is a great start. Another good way of making it go viral is by word of mouth and having the evidence available to show. And then SHUT THEM DOWN....!

EnergyGardener
17th February 2012, 21:26

Christine,

I look forward to your specific ideas; I am trying to get momentum, perhaps among disenfranchised college-age (all ages really now) citizens that are trying to figure out why their country abandoned them. Having them focus on a recall or "warrants" as Maia Gabrial, has suggested is an initial step. I am trying to keep the message simple because most people are just waking up, if even. This could help; hoping to have the full-step plan in order soon.

I look forward to all help, especially with getting this out there with exposure.

I agree that the entire federal, and also state systems should be virtually dismantled. Everything should be serviced, elected and operated at the bottom, at the regional and neighborhood basis where real people can look at each other eyeball-to-eyeball. Otherwise, people get full of themselves and party on our dimes.

On a bottom-up basis, all officials are selected from local officials; they then answer to the smaller governments. They should not be redundant on so many levels like we have now. If state or national meetings are required, they should be only for brief intermittent periods. Otherwise, the machine grows massive and turns on its productive citizens to feed it, creating dependency on the majority to retain power; that malaise is what we have today.

Could that be Step 8 or 9? You might note that I outlined that a bit in Step Four yesterday.

Christine, thank you again,

EnergyGardener

Maia Gabrial
17th February 2012, 21:29
I wonder if Ron Paul and Rand Paul, would be willing to bring this petition before Congress if we presented the idea to them? But honestly, most of Congress is just as corrupt as Obama, so it would be like a chicken walking into a pen of foxes.... Supreme Court is not for American citizens, so we won't get help there.
I'm wondering if a Judicial Board of American Citizens could be formed...?
Just thinking....
Any lawyers out there who'd want to toss an idea or two around concerning this petition?

EnergyGardener
17th February 2012, 21:46
Maia,

I believe you are onto something, perhaps getting the most important petition going through the Capital. What if we provided (while the recall petitions moved forward) a petition for members of congress themselves to sign, agreeing to remove, audit and refund funds from the Federal Reserve (Undo the charges that will be on the final petition drafts). We could challenge the various organizations to compel congressional leaders to sign that single document first as an argument to remove them from with recall / warrant petitions. Then, we would continue to move forward against the remaining that refused to do the right thing, those elected officials that perhaps prefer to remain with their comfortable failed status quo.

Freedom and Prosperity,

EnergyGardener

Kristo
18th February 2012, 00:53
I wonder if Ron Paul and Rand Paul, would be willing to bring this petition before Congress if we presented the idea to them? But honestly, most of Congress is just as corrupt as Obama, so it would be like a chicken walking into a pen of foxes.... Supreme Court is not for American citizens, so we won't get help there.
I'm wondering if a Judicial Board of American Citizens could be formed...?
Just thinking....
Any lawyers out there who'd want to toss an idea or two around concerning this petition?

I love this idea Maia!

And EG~ thank you again for your efforts in formulating this together... Nobody said this would the 'end all be all' but we have to start somewhere!!!! Great spring board :)

Kris

gooty64
18th February 2012, 02:12
EG, I think we would have to get a Foster Gamble, James Martinez or both on board with what you are presenting and Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy too.
There's Peter Joseph and Ben Stewart too.

Also, I think Avalonians should put a group together with our intentions and approach Foster and James M. with a list of Avalonians that are ready to go to work for cause of mankind.

I also, feel that this presentation likely will be for post upheaval-meaning the moment after dollar collapse, revolution due to occupy or WWlll, or 9/11 proof or something that will precipitate the vast majority to "pay attention".

Just some thoughts, Gooty

Thanks for doing this Energygardener!

aranuk
18th February 2012, 02:27
What do you propose to do with the 90% of the voters who are brainwashed? Who unfortunatetly outnumber us? I don't think we have the means myself. But I wish we did. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Stan

gooty64
18th February 2012, 02:32
Stan you should read my posts once in a while, i am not as dumb as i look (and act)!

I also, feel that this presentation likely will be for post upheaval-meaning the moment after dollar collapse, revolution due to occupy or WWlll, or 9/11 proof or something that will precipitate the vast majority to "pay attention".

What do you propose to do with the 90% of the voters who are brainwashed? Who unfortunatetly outnumber us? I don't think we have the means myself. But I wish we did. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Stan

aranuk
18th February 2012, 02:41
My appologies dearest Gooty. I do read most of your posts and don't stop posting them, as I think you are an active member who we should all listen to. BTW you don't look dumb and you never act dumb either.

Stan

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 03:37
Gooty and Aranuk,

There are multiple objectives that I see (likely many more that I do not): Most Americans do not realize the "Fed" / Federal Reserve is privately owned, prints money on presses owned by the US, but charges principal and interest for that privilege (as well within other countries); Under B.I.S., controls all central banking systems, including to an extent within China; that same ownership also owns the major private banks, oil companies, virtually all large western corporations, news and entertainment organizations... Knowing this fact alone helps Citizens realize that they (Central Bankers / Illuminati / CABAL) call the shots. So now the system is rigged so that if an elected officials wishes to remain in office (and up until now, alive), they must play along. Therefore, they are complicit with the CABAL, doing the opposite they are charged by us and their commitments; we are doing them a favor from forcing this so they can stop the deep holes they are digging even further for themselves. It requires great courage for any politician to speak out, to acknowledge the the Emperor Has No Clothes (the President has no power); that we have been defrauded for almost 100 years and still counting. Ron Paul (Republican, 14th District, Texas) and Dennis Kussinich (Democrat, 10th District, Ohio) deserve that credit. As does Judge Napolitano, only media personality that speaks the truth.

Aranuk, I am not sure it will require even close to a majority of signatures for the Electeds to fold up the tent; because the legal implications of complicity have much greater consequences than simply losing an election or being recalled.

The larger objective to completely change government as we know it (eliminate 99% of it) so the people are actually self-governed, will likely happen with just an initial small minority discovering the truth. Learning this flips other switches "how did building 7 fall; why are we fighting wars, why did we eliminate all jobs; why are there FEMA camps, coffins, etc.?"

Gooty, you are so right that the success requires effort way beyond EnergyGardener's meager words. However, every word written by you and other Avalon Members is so very helpful and appreciated. The discussion alone helps the manifestation, starting with the visualization of the results.

Thank you so much for making a difference.

Freedom and Prosperity,

EnergyGardener

king anthony
18th February 2012, 05:36
Step Five – RECALL OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS...
...Signatures of Citizens of the United States of America:
Name Address Date

I say, none of these things, such as law and government, belong to the masses (population); therefore to manipulate, change or take away what belongs to "them" would make one a vandal or a thief.

How can it be, that one calls out another in their own home and expects something good to come from it!? The word "citizen" reflects one who is part of the system that imposes; therefore, one is under the authority and jurisdiction of "the few" who control while in "their" home.

I say, is not true freedom simply to walk away!? Would it not be best, in brief, to simply return that which belongs to "the few" (such as all government documents which binds one to their authority), to declare one's "free status" and jurisdiction of a universal law!? Is not all that is left to do... is live and grow!?

For would it not be so, that if/when "the few" and "their" minions make attempt to "reclaim" the free, that they become the aggressors, vandals and thieves - with rightness being on the side of the free!?

...however the issues tht plague humanity go much deeper then this and i believe to make "real change"...I prefer to annihilate the game alltogether

Well said, the issues are much deeper.

If I may, I do wish to correct your choice of words. The social conditioning of these times has made it so, that everyone confuses absolute with fiction. Political correctness has imposed that everything is a belief, theory and such fictions - so that everyone is correct and no one is offended when incorrect. Those "correct", meaning those who do not speak fiction, most times do not even know they are correct. Therefore, "...I believe to make..." should read "...I know to make...".

Is not simply walking away annihilating the game all together!?

jorr lundstrom
18th February 2012, 05:58

I totally agree with you. I started a thread called Life is not a game

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16185-Life-is-not-a-game

If you read it you will see how some ppl seem to be totally addicted to viewing
life as a game, as it seems to any costs. Life starts when playing games ends. :grouphug:

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 14:48
Step Five – RECALL OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS...
...Signatures of Citizens of the United States of America:
Name Address Date

I say, none of these things, such as law and government, belong to the masses (population); therefore to manipulate, change or take away what belongs to "them" would make one a vandal or a thief.

How can it be, that one calls out another in their own home and expects something good to come from it!? The word "citizen" reflects one who is part of the system that imposes; therefore, one is under the authority and jurisdiction of "the few" who control while in "their" home.

I say, is not true freedom simply to walk away!? Would it not be best, in brief, to simply return that which belongs to "the few" (such as all government documents which binds one to their authority), to declare one's "free status" and jurisdiction of a universal law!? Is not all that is left to do... is live and grow!?

For would it not be so, that if/when "the few" and "their" minions make attempt to "reclaim" the free, that they become the aggressors, vandals and thieves - with rightness being on the side of the free!?

...however the issues tht plague humanity go much deeper then this and i believe to make "real change"...I prefer to annihilate the game alltogether

Well said, the issues are much deeper.

If I may, I do wish to correct your choice of words. The social conditioning of these times has made it so, that everyone confuses absolute with fiction. Political correctness has imposed that everything is a belief, theory and such fictions - so that everyone is correct and no one is offended when incorrect. Those "correct", meaning those who do not speak fiction, most times do not even know they are correct. Therefore, "...I believe to make..." should read "...I know to make...".

Is not simply walking away annihilating the game all together!?

ka,

While you are correct, that the existing corrupted system appears not to be worthy of playing by "the rules" to create a just and prosperous society, you must consider that this process must be sold, the masses educated, a transition from old to new that will not create panic, bloodshed, starvation, cannibalism and further unnecessary suffering and despair.

Instead of announcing "game over" through existing rules, how exactly are you going to quit the game? Are not going to pay your taxes, use Federal Reserve banknotes, ride commercial airliners, utilize internet, telephone or television communication? Or are you simply going to move to a country that better suites your needs? What country are you proposing moving to, or what island do you intend to create your perfect new world? Even if you could afford that, what have you done for the 99% of the population that cannot? How have you solved their problem? If you boycotted different things, do you actually believe the PTB would care? How much time do you believe we have?

It appears while you are claiming to be above the fray, you simply do not wish to cause yourself the discomfort of doing anything relevant. That you are too dignified to soil your hands, because by creating a new system with undue hardship, would require actual effort.

Is it not simple logic to utilize existing valid laws and rights provided by our Constitutions as an immediate process for due justice; to change the existing system, as it was originally designed to do? Is it not extremely easy to illustrate the contradictions of the system by simply bringing the truth out of the shadows? Then, by peaceful and democratic process of truth and peaceful action, a new system may be created.

I look forward to your proposal for real constructive change.

Otherwise, it would appear that you are not only refusing to take constructive action, you are criticizing those that do. Your response is nothing new; it is counted on by the status quo.

Freedom and Prosperity,

EnergyGardener

kcbc2010
18th February 2012, 15:09
:frusty: The States is where you change this, not the Federal government. The States elect the Representatives/Senators. The States (rather the Electoral College) elect the President.

That means, 50 individual petition drives spreading out across their states and needing a lot of $$ to do it. Most recall efforts fail. We had one recently in our state that succeeded, but it was the first one since 1983. They are rare events. Some people don't think that their officials are the ones who are corrupt, but the one who was elected in the next county/state.

In my state, recalls are being used as a political weapon because they didn't like the results of the 2010 elections. Everyone sees that the official isn't inept, but that it's just a bunch of people who are cheesed off that their team didn't win.

The system as set up by the Founders has checks and balances for a reason, but recalling people because you happen to disagree with their politics is going way over-the-line. I can understand being a partisan, but recalls seem to be more about political revenge than getting rid of incompetent public officials.

I'm not trying to be a downer, but if you change the game, what are you going to replace it with? Are we going to have 50 different nations, instead of states? These things always have unintended consequences. And, in individual states, there are cultural and ethnic divisions that can't be ignored and parts keep threatening to secede because they don't like the majority culture.

But, a lot of it, is just getting rid of the bureaucracy that runs our governments. Elected officials come and go, but government agencies have lives of their own and aren't shy about exerting their power. I'm not trying to discourage you from going down this road, but you've got to be realistic about the road you are talking about going down. :peace:

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 15:43
kcbc,

You can see the extreme positions and the results they/you propose:

1. Kill the entire system; refuse to play the game; wipe the slate clean. In effect, "Do Nothing."
2. The system is not set up to recall politicians prior to the next election. Recalling politicians is simply a political weapon because of dissatisfied results of the previous election. In effect, "Do Nothing."

The game changer is that we are intentionally being misled by both sides of the aisle on the first issue: The Money, but all those that follow that are also spelled out in the "first draft." Virtually all (excepting Paul and Kucinich) federal representatives have refused thus far to come clean, propose solutions we elected them to uphold.

What would the system look like? I am proposing retaining the shell, flags and original Constitution and Bill of Rights. What I am proposing is a result of the means our founders created for just such an event. I am proposing playing "by the rules."

This realization by the American people, the "Citizens," will raise the primary question that will lead to changes, "how could a good system fail us so badly?" Smart people would then come forward (preferably not attorneys), to create a new system that represents the will of all people. I am proposing that state and federal officials are merely regional officials, that answer to those communities, eliminating all redundancies and waste.

kcbc, thank you for your comments.

EnergyGardener

king anthony
18th February 2012, 16:40
While you are correct... ...Your response is nothing new; it is counted on by the status quo...

I say, there will be a time when "the few", some of "those others" and when a new equilibrium will be. To fear this is of no benefit, for "the few" and some of "those others" will make every attempt to reclaim what they once had and do most anything to recover it. However, rightness will be on the side of the free if/when they become "free" properly, not by way of being a vandal or a thief.

By surrendering what binds one (for example as a debt slave), giving notice of one's personal sovereignty, their jurisdiction of law (a universal law) and such will sever all ties. Thus, each will need to learn to be self accountable, be self reliant and have need of the mental tools to aid and such.

Your own words conflict, for example, in paragraph two, describes the challenges that may be faced by claiming "freedom" not in the way you have dedicated yourself to. - yet, you then make accusation that I am [paraphrased] "...too dignified to soil my hands...", while I am not only prepared to do so, but already have done so.

The discomfort would be, and is, when one stands alone, while others do more harm then good by manipulating, changing and taking away that which does not belong. I have spoken on this, in books, posts and in many videos, choosing one video as example (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX6BggN7IRw).

It has already been established, that in these times, the world is under the direction of "the few" (sociopaths); therefore, there is nowhere one can go to escape. In addition, it is of no benefit to leave where one is, especially when one wishes to reside where they are - to leave is to run and leave behind others to fend for themselves.

Referring to your words [quote] "your perfect new world", the world that can be would not be mine and mine alone. For I would not have created it or have rule over it. The world that can be would be created by many hands and with many hands the foundation can/will be made strong.

It is not simple logic to use the "laws" that exist as these things do not belong to the population - in support, evidence of this is that these "laws" are corporate policy, which are self serving. "The few" amend "their" "laws" as needed and people suffer for this; is it not so that the system has already begun amending or ignoring ("their" "laws") to punish those who attempt to manipulate, change or take away what does not belong (such as constitutions and laws)!?

I propose nothing; however, I have stated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4bcyjJbb_o) time and time again what can be done by others if they wish a better world to live in. How can one be "free" when, even in their own words, they are chained and imprisoned. Social conditioning has blinded many to think they must ask for permission to be "free".

To make attempt to discredit another's words is to simply show the limits of one.

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 17:06
King Anthony,

It appears by what you wrote that we both seek a new and improved world. However, we seem to just disagree on the means to the end. In this case, you disagree with the "Recall" petition proposal I have drafted.

Please understand I care not who the author of a solution is; except, I prefer that is not me. I only act when there is a need; I prefer to do nothing myself if I had the choice.

What solution do you propose?

Freedom and Prosperity,

EnergyGardener

king anthony
18th February 2012, 17:38
...It appears by what you wrote that we both seek a new and improved world. However, we seem to just disagree on the means to the end. In this case, you disagree with the "Recall" petition proposal I have drafted.

To say, there is a disagreement implies that fictions are being discussed - I refer to the "Shirt and Tie Model". I understand your good intentions; however, good intentions done improperly pave the road to "hell".

This is not a reflection of you personally, meaning I am not speaking badly of you; it is the reflection of many "external influences" all face. External influences such as social conditioning, others who have begun harmful "movements", either by chance or design - which others eventually follow, and more.

I seek nothing, for I do what I do. Not to seek changing the world, for who am I but "the one with no face". In response to what I propose, I propose nothing; however, I did offer links in my previous post for your review. In closing, how strong is a piece of string alone, when not woven in cloth!?

As for your petition, all do have choice on what they do and I do not tell others what to do, say, think and such - however, one should consider the effects of their choice on others.

Vanessa
18th February 2012, 19:16
I appreciate the work you did to create the petition. I think you are on track.

My experience with petitions is that:

Most people wake up gradually, no matter how necessary a full change is needed, they have too much fear instilled in them to accept it all in anything less than theory. As long as the media is still showing distractions they will focus on the distractions.

To have a petition be successful you might consider writing it with a single focus. Consider having a petition for each point that you have put in the original petition. Anyone who is willing to sign more than one petition has a better inclination to taking a more activist role.

As brilliant as your petition is, I'm afraid to say people don't read. Literally putting it in the form of bullet points would help those people who do creative reading stay on topic.

EnergyGardener
18th February 2012, 19:45
I appreciate the work you did to create the petition. I think you are on track.

My experience with petitions is that:

Most people wake up gradually, no matter how necessary a full change is needed, they have too much fear instilled in them to accept it all in anything less than theory. As long as the media is still showing distractions they will focus on the distractions.

To have a petition be successful you might consider writing it with a single focus. Consider having a petition for each point that you have put in the original petition. Anyone who is willing to sign more than one petition has a better inclination to taking a more activist role.

As brilliant as your petition is, I'm afraid to say people don't read. Literally putting it in the form of bullet points would help those people who do creative reading stay on topic.

Vanessa,

Your points are outstanding. I will work on draft two reflecting all comments thus far from all.

Freedom and Prosperity,

EnergyGardener

king anthony
18th February 2012, 19:56
...I will work on draft two reflecting all comments thus far from all...

"...amazing..."

EnergyGardener
20th February 2012, 16:59
The following second draft reflects some of your comments via this thread and via Private Message. I still have some feedback that suggest the petition should list only 2 or 3 "Issues" on the basis; I am willing to do that:

1. Keep it Simple Stupid (KISS) for greater impact / ease of understanding.
2. Discovery of the fewer key Issues will stir the awakening to other Issues as well, particularly if the petition is done on a multi-country webpage, linked to Avalon where they can discover the many other issues.

Please note the title and approach difference of this draft; and, please provide your constructive thoughts for the Third Draft, specifically whether that should have the full List or just several....

Step Five – PETITION DEMAND FOR IMMEDIATE GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY

We, the undersigned, Citizens of the United States of America (hereinafter “Citizens”), with inalienable rights, as provided by our Creator and reaffirmed within the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights of the United States of America, hereby Demand Executive and Legislative Branches to immediately provide answers to the matters of importance (“Issues”) listed below. This is necessary because it has come to our knowledge this information has been hidden from us, undermining the faith of a “free people,” in its government, in itself, threatens the preservation and protection of the Constitution, Sovereignty, National Security, Economic Viability and General Welfare of we, the Citizens, that you swore to represent.

Attention: Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States

Attention: Harry Reed, Senate Majority Leader

Attention: John Boehner, Speaker, House of Representatives

1. Explain the purpose of a “Private” and unaudited Federal Reserve central banking system, that is believed by many, if not most Americans, as being under the control and ownership by the United States of America.
2. Provide immediate full audit of the Federal Reserve system, including the use of all US taxpayer funds, bonds issued and U.S. Dollars printed and distributed within and without the United States.
3. Provide a complete budget for the entire US Budgets for the past 12 Years.
4. Provide an explanation for the demolition of World Trade Center Building Number Seven (“WTC 7”) on 9/11/2001. It appears, since WTC 7 was demolished (“Pulled”), which would require more time than available prior to the planes hitting the World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2, that the Patriotic Act, and subsequent wars against Afghanistan, Iraq, Libia (those we know of) were unnecessary.
5. Because of Issue 4 above, provide an explanation and accounting for the purpose, delays, expense, and violation of Citizens’ 4th Amendment Rights (Privacy) by the Transportation Security Administration (“TSA”) within airports and other locations within and without the US.
6. Provide an explanation and accounting for the construction, location, operation and secrecy of deep underground military base (“D.U.M.B.”) facilities, including, but not limited to Area 51 (Groom Lake, Nevada) and Dulce Military Base, New Mexico.
7. Provide an explanation and accounting for the construction, location, operation and secrecy of high-security Federal Emergency Military Administration camps (“FEMA Camps”).
8. Provide an explanation and accounting for the fabrication and storage of hundreds of thousands of large plastic coffins, pursuant to the Center for Disease Control (“CDC”).
9. Provide an explanation of passage of NDAA law, allowing the President of the United States to violate the Fourth Amendment with seizure, imprisonment and murder a Citizen of the United States for any reason.
10. Explanation for the destruction of the US economy, bailout and protection of large banks, regulations that virtually ceased all bank lending and devaluation to homes and businesses, causing foreclosures, providing the loss of private properties to the banks and government via IRS and other agencies.
11. Provide an explanation and accounting for the construction, location, operation and secrecy of programs with extra-terrestrial beings, including, but not limited to gravity-defying spacecraft utilizing extra-terrestrial technologies.
12. Provide full disclosure of the membership (including all history) by your members, activities, meetings and charters including, but not limited to the following secret organizations:

a. Illuminati
b. Freemasons
c. The Council of Foreign Relations
d. Bilderbergers
e. Trilateral Commission
f. Bohemian Grove
Please provide proof by these charters, that loyalty to the Constitution, the United States of America and the Citizens and their welfare remains superior to any of the Member’s commitments to any of the secret organizations.

The Citizens commit to only support any candidates that do provide expedient satisfactory responses to the Issues. All legal remedies shall be sought against those government officials (elected and appointed) that do not.

Signatures of Citizens of the United States of America:
Name Address Date

EnergyGardener
5th March 2012, 18:54
Please post any and all currently-established petitions here; no sense in redundant efforts.

:bump:

WhiteFeather
5th March 2012, 19:19
Thanks for starting this consciousness snowball effect. What we think we become.