PDA

View Full Version : ebook "Defending sacred grounds" by Alex Collier

Victoria Tintagel
19th July 2010, 05:40
http://www.andromedaninsights.com/dsg1/chapter1.html (15 of 29) [9/18/2000 6:39:02 PM]

Hi there, for those interested in the work of Alex Collier, here is an ebook:
(quote)
The Andromedan Compendium.
The Story of Alex Collier and his lifetime personal contact with the Zenetaen
culture from Andromeda.

Produced by Letters From Andromeda and Diversified Enterprises
Edited by Val Valerian, January 1997, Revised July 1998

In cooperation with Moraney and Vasais of Andromeda

O Great Spirit,
Whose voice I hear in the winds,
And whose breath gives life to all the world,
Hear Me. I am small and weak, I need your
strength and wisdom

Barron
26th July 2010, 09:07
Hi

That link did not work for me, can you recheck it?

Ta

zeca61
28th July 2010, 03:46
The e-book in pdf format is freely available here:
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

(This electronic version contains 7 chapters and seems to be the whole book, AFAIK)
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader to open it. (both are freeware)
---
Front cover:
http://www.ufohypotheses.com/DefendingSacredGround.jpg

instead
28th July 2010, 04:05
Alex Collier is cool in my book. Heard every speaking engagement. Read most of these materials. Great message he has.

Fredkc
28th July 2010, 05:48
Ok, since the link in post #1 didn't work, I also did some digging around.

Scribd has a few by A. Collier
Defending Sacred Ground (http://www.scribd.com/doc/20821770/Defending-Sacred-Ground-Alex-Collier)
and
An Andromedan Perspective on Galactic History, Part III (http://www.scribd.com/doc/8487545/An-Andromedan-Perspective-on-Galactic-History-Part-III)
for instance.

Fred

Victoria Tintagel
28th July 2010, 19:30
Thanks Zeca61 and Fredkc! For helping out in posting the right thing. I have the ebook in my documents, but how I managed to post this incorrect link is a miracle to myself. Anyway, I hope some of you will enjoy this ebook. Thanks also, Fredkc, for the scribd ebook "An Andromedan Perspective........etc.
It's actually the transcript of the videolecture with the same name, that Alex presents. I recently found them on You Tube and enjoyed them tremendously, good to have the text! Cheers, Marian.

robinr1
29th July 2010, 04:59
how can anyone take this guy seriously when out of his 50 or so predictions of things to come not one has happened?

not trying to be rude....just dont honestly understand.

thank you

robin

Thanks Zeca61 and Fredkc! For helping out in posting the right thing. I have the ebook in my documents, but how I managed to post this incorrect link is a miracle to myself. Anyway, I hope some of you will enjoy this ebook. Thanks also, Fredkc, for the scribd ebook "An Andromedan Perspective........etc.
It's actually the transcript of the videolecture with the same name, that Alex presents. I recently found them on You Tube and enjoyed them tremendously, good to have the text! Cheers, Marian.

lightblue
29th July 2010, 06:02
how can anyone take this guy seriously when out of his 50 or so predictions of things to come not one has happened?

not trying to be rude....just dont honestly understand.

thank you

robin

what do you think the predictions were?

i couldn'r conclude alex's andromedan contacts were prophesising - they gave a series of warnings, but not anything that would be set in stone...i may have not understood it correclly...:unsure: l

robinr1
29th July 2010, 06:47
thank you for taking the time to reply.....

when i said predictions i was just referring to all the things he stated he was told would happen from years 1996 to 2009... probably occurances as he puts it...

just not understanding how anyone can give him and credence when literally everything he says will happen hasnt happened.

i can forgive a very low batting average..but zero isnt cutting it imo.

thank you again for responding.

robin

what do you think the predictions were?

i couldn'r conclude alex's andromedan contacts were prophesising - they gave a series of warnings, but not anything that would be set in stone...i may have not understood it correclly...:unsure: l

robinr1
29th July 2010, 06:50
I want to share probable occurrence in the next nine years. These are things that they say are a 90-100%
probability:
1. Scientific proof of dimensions and higher self consciousness is going to occur. We probably won't hear
about it for 15-20 years unless we straighten things out now.
2. Reincarnation will be scientifically proven and demonstrated. This is all within the next nine years and
are major consciousness shifts. Now when this happens, ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't mean you run to
Hinduism and Buddhism and say, "this is the way, this is the way." That's not what it means.
3. Acknowledgement of life elsewhere in the universe. They are already starting to set you up for that.
4. We will have extraterrestrial contact with at least nine different races. If you don't think that is going to
freak out the preachers, just watch. I want to hear what Billy Graham has to say about that.
http://www.andromedaninsights.com/dsg1/chapter1.html (16 of 29) [9/18/2000 6:39:02 PM]
5. Introduction of clean, free energy devices based on magnetic fields. This technology has already been
developed. What they are saying that it is going to be introduced and be out there.
6. Knowledge that the earth is hollow and capable of sustaining life within, and knowledge of a city called
Kalnigor that was originally built by Lyrans. Those are our human forefathers in the galaxy.
7. Knowledge of the lost lands of Atlantis. This has already occurred. It is off the coast of Portugal, but they
have done a great job of keeping it hidden.
8. Discovery of a large temple complex in the Pacific, 150 miles southeast of Easter Island, that belonged to
Lemuria. Morenae said the Russians already know its there.
9. The knowledge that what we see in the physical is a holographic imprint created and directed from a
higher portion of ourselves. Now, if that's true, that means we've got nobody to blame. It means that
responsibility rests right on your shoulders. And, you've got to own it, because you can't dump it off on
someone else. Stop being a victim, because you're only in denial that you created the situation. If you
created it, then you can un-create it, but you have to take responsibility and be clear on your intent.
10. Knowledge that human consciousness is not in the brain, but is located entirely in the energy fields that
surrounds the body. That's who you are. You are not the body.
11. We shall have the realization on how our past and present educational processes have not prepared us
to be creative, conscious thinkers.
12. That organic life exists on seven planets and fifteen moons in our solar system. Now, ladies and
gentlemen, NASA wants to talk about microorganisms that they found on some rock they think came from
Mars. You want to find life in this solar system? Get together and tell NASA to send a probe to Uranus.
There is plant and animal life. I swear to you that it's there. As we speak. That's why they stay so far away
from it. Their attitude is "pay the bill and shut up."
13. The general discovery that each of us is a part of the whole, and that we are a significant part of the
idea of what we call "God", and that "God" is the idea called love,
14. That this accelerated self-discovery being experienced was created and activated by all of us.
15 That we, as a product of extraterrestrial genetic manipulation, are possessors of a vast gene pool
consisting of many different racial memory banks, also consisting of at least 22 different races. Because of
our genetic heritage, and because we are spirit, the benevolent extraterrestrial races actually view us as
being royalty. Now, that has to be the best-kept secret in the solar system. At least on this planet, anyway.
They actually consider us royalty - all of us.
More on the In-human UN Biodiversity Treaty:
AC: You know, my wife and talk a lot about this work. It's really easy to just "do nothing". To just hide.
But, we want to start a family

lightblue
29th July 2010, 07:43
the sooner this happens (fingers crossed) the sooner the larger portion of humanity could turn to our given creative potential and collier's insights may come true..we may not be that far off....can't wait...best :yu: l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFa_lTkESD0

Beren
29th July 2010, 09:55
:cool: :cool:

NoTingles
2nd November 2010, 03:11
Tintangelcave,
It's not your fault. The link was correct, but the domain had to be paid for to keep it up. When it wasn't, it expired and was taken down.