PDA

View Full Version : GMO food and the CANDIDA epidemic

Sidney
17th February 2012, 17:14
This is a long post (sorry), but well worth reading especially if you still eat any gmo food at all.

After trying to find the cause for my digestive issues, (severe bloating and gas after eating), I have come to the conclusion after hours and hours of researching, that there is an epidemic of intestinal yeast, much worse that I formerly thought.

I don't know why I didn't think about if before (probably because of my constant brain fog), but it is such a simple concept. I am sure many of you already know this, because the avalon community is full of highly intelligent people on these subjects, but for those who don't understand the connection, here it is.

GMO crops are hybridized to withstand being sprayed with huge amounts of round-up without dying.

So, when you eat GMO food, you are eating round-up (herbicide) . What happens to your GOOD internal flora, when you put HERBICIDE on it????? DUHH It dies.

What happens when you kill your good flora????? Candida and other bad things grow and spread like wildfire, and take over your gut.

Your gut, is basically your immunity. If your gut is sick, within a short period, your entire person is sick.

For quite a while, I have suffered with reflux problems, weight gain, and brain fog, but the last few months a different symptom has manifested that I have never had before, and that is terrible bloating and gas. :preggers::shocked::boom::bad:

I am used to not feeling well because of my Lyme condition, but this has gotten so bad, that I basically feellike I can't eat or drink anything, without feeling like I just swallowed a bowling ball.

So I started digging,and I ran across many many forums and blogs on this very subject, of belly fat, and gas, farting (sorry), burping, lethargy, brain fog, food allergies, etc. etc. This is literally epidemic in proportions.

Anyway, after many hours of deliberation, it dawned on me. It makes perfect sense.
Put pesticide on a plant (flora), it dies. Our bodies require internal plant life to be healthy.

So my plan is to to first incorporate a strict diet of mainly(organic of course) veggies and brown rice, cutting out all dairy, sugar and starches, then doing a complete internal cleanse, colon etc first.(I am going to try the colonix, and toxin out program. Because I have read that if you dont do this first, before killing the yeast, you will only make yourself more toxic.

Then I will add a product like Syntol, to re-populate the plant life in my gut.

Then I am going to add oregano oil, to kill the yeast, and supplement with garlic .

This approach will take months, but I want to do it right, so I don't make myself sicker in the process.

There are many many ways to deal with this problem, this is how I personally am going to treat it.

Any comments, and advice are welcome, and if anyone wants to join me in this effort to try to get healthier, that would be awesome.

Yesterday, I started the diet. I ate nothing but veggies and brown rice, and water.
I already feel better, as I slept through the night for the first time in a while. I will update my progress as I go along.

CdnSirian
17th February 2012, 18:19
I cheer you on. This is a rigorous process. Slowly and gently - as Candida die off can be grueling. Personally I wouldn't leave out protein. You can get excellent whey protein powders now made from grass fed cows, and no sugar. (That's if you're vegetarian). Just a thought. All the best.

fathertedsmate
17th February 2012, 19:17
hey starchild candida is present because the conditions are ripe for it to grow,chemicals and heavy metals conspire in so many ways within every component in the body, this eventualy will result in the body becoming acidic,acid kills healthy cells,candidas job is to eat dead cells,this process ensures the areas effected are ripe for growth,plus more acid from the growing candida is dumped into the system,this will continue silently,whilst parasites,pathogens,yeast,fungus and mould all take hold, when the body has no reserve fuel it becomes mineral difficient, paasites are in controll,
here is the procedure that took care of candida in myself, i didnt know candida was present when i started, liver,kidneys,colon,etc, were flushed out over a 6 wk period,vit c,hempseed oil,berys etc,food high in antioxidants,water,
then i discoverd i had 14 heavy metals present, had soil test done at same time(privatly) , i put myself through the old mms protocol, when i had completed 15 drops 3 x daily for 7 days, i decided to take it further and worked myself up to 22 drops twice daily for 4 days then all hell broke loose,was on the toilet for 4 and a half days, that was candida departing the sceene which was confirmed by its presence in soil results, later i introduced magnesium oil daily (transdermally) then introduced iodine daily (transdermally) iodine took care of what mms missed,10 months later iodine levels now normal,magnesium used daily,then introduced KEFIR,learn about it grow your own,use it daily, i year later i am still removing yeast fungus and mould, the presence of that was only discoverd by accident,however fingers that were bent and twisted are now straight and pain free,joints pain free and running smoothly,still to remove last remnents from right hip and left shoulder,not only do chemicals and heavy metals need to be taken out,the damage they have caused needs to be repaired,