PDA

View Full Version : Death bed confessions that you have to hear!

Maia Gabrial
18th February 2012, 00:18
About 5 years ago, I had read an article about Bush Sr that really blew my mind. It wasn't hard to believe either. Only today did I accidentally find something about him and his family.
The Bush family's real name was Scherff and they're from Germany. Bush's father, George H. Scherff Sr. was Nikola Tesla's business assistant, taking care of the financial side of things. Considering that Tesla had so many pattens, he should have been a very rich man, had it not been for Scherff Sr selling his technologies to the Nazis. So, the Bushes fortune was a result of the outright theft of Nikola Tesla's rightful fortune....

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to bring this to everyone's attention because Obama's not the only one that wasn't a natural born American citizen. Bush Sr wasn't either. In this article, which surprisingly hasn't disappeared yet, is the confession of this Skorzeny along with pictures. Guess they're getting sloppy now or they're too arrogant to care anymore.
Scherff Jr." was given false identification and adopted by Prescott Sheldon Bush as his son, George Herbert Walker Bush".... Interesting, huh?

The Death bed confession of Otto Skorzeny was in the Idaho Observer, April 2007:

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

See if you don't find this interesting reading, too... :wizard:

Ba-ba-Ra
18th February 2012, 02:34
Thanks so much for this long, but important read. Much I knew, but much I didn't know. For those who haven't the time or inclination to read it all, read the last page and you'll get the overview.

Hervé
18th February 2012, 03:26
Have a look at this post for a summary: Post # 21 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25102-For-an-idea-on-the-big-picture&p=266887&viewfull=1#post266887) <-- click

mosquito
18th February 2012, 03:50
Have a look at this post for a summary: Post # 21 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25102-For-an-idea-on-the-big-picture&p=266887&viewfull=1#post266887) <-- click

Thanks for the info people, and the above link, AZ.

Veeeeerry interesting, and yes, the young man in the German Navy uniform looks exactly like you would expect GHWB to have looked like when he was young, not that that proves anything of course.

bearcow
18th February 2012, 04:28
Upon the untimely death of Nikola Tesla, perhaps the world’s most renowned scientist in history, J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI, received an unexpected visit from George H. Scherff, Jr. That George Scherff, Sr., Tesla’s trusted associate, chose to send his teenage son to visit the FBI’s notorious director should have raised a red flag, which it probably did among intelligence agencies. Scherff, Jr., explained to Hoover that he had worked for Tesla and was entitled to his papers and other effects. He also expressed concern that “a foreign government might also be interested in his inventions.”

errr..........george bush sr was 19 when tesla died, the numbers dont add up. there is no way he could have had any role in the seizing of teslas notes after his death. He was still just a kid and had no university background at this point. he didnt even enroll at yale and become a skull and bones member until a few years after teslas death. Prescott Bush was already well known at this time, when would he have had time to be nikola teslas confidant under a alias? Anyways, Nikola teslas main body of work was done when prescott was in still in school.

Considering that Tesla had so many pattens, he should have been a very rich man, had it not been for Scherff Sr selling his technologies to the Nazis. So, the Bushes fortune was a result of the outright theft of Nikola Tesla's rightful fortune....

the first bush to put the family on the map was Samuel P. Bush, he ran a steel company owned by the rockerfellers at the turn of the century.

The significance of this benign description of Tesla’s inventions and his last days has a direct relationship to the previously unknown claims of Otto Skorzeny. As Skorzeny described (to Berman) in detail his involvement with George H. W. Bush (George H. Scherff, Jr.) in organizing the CIA by absorbing Nazi S.S. agents,” he intimated that it was Reinhard Gehlen and himself who murdered Nikola Tesla on January 6, 1943 by strangulation/suffocation.

again, bush is only 19, he had just started flight school. he fought in the pacific, so i would think it would be hard for him to turn SS agents into CIA assets when he's nowhere near germany during world war 2.

the bushes are criminals for sure, but this is a pretty poor article.

dont give them more credit than they deserve, there are plenty of other villains in history

Maia Gabrial
18th February 2012, 20:08
Alot of things don't add up when it comes to that Scherff/Bush bunch. They've been trained in espionage so lying and sterilizing records of their pasts are one of the many things they have done. Don't forget that they had their own people in key places, too; so, they could get away with alot. They pretty much sound like how the Freemasons do things....

The whole point is that Bush Sr. was NOT an American citizen and an enemy of humanity. What I'd like to know is how these particular group of Nazis escaped the Nuremburg trials? Why isn't; Mossad going after them? Hmmmmm?

DreamsInDigital
18th February 2012, 20:19
Henry Kissinger was also part of the Nazi Regime , and many of our scientist , geneticist etc. They weren't trialed, just transferred to america and given new identities, etc.

Mulder
18th February 2012, 21:04
Was G.H.W. Bush's father, George H. Scherff Sr. the same person as Prescott Bush (pictured below) who financed Hitler: "His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy." http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Prescott also was in a conspiracy to create a fascist coup in the USA: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/240707fascistcoup.htm (& was in a conspiracy to create a fascist coup in the USA?)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/PrescottBush.jpg

Lifebringer
19th February 2012, 03:29
Whoa! I knew I had some of the pieces of the Bush Regime Family Walkers, but his detailed analysis, filled in quite a few blanks. I am going to focus on this and figure out a way to get it public through telepathy.

GHWB/GHWGHWII/GWB Jr must go to jail for treason to the country and it's citizens in a planned coup d tat for power in all the nations of the world. This assassin, must be stopped NOW!
Whatever means of transporation they are on, is gone.
Take them away to stop the lies, and ensure a peaceful planet. Take them to the farest regions of the Galaxy and let them remain in the same darkness, they have led this Great Country/world into.

WE ask that you remove these blights on humanity and consciousness, and judge them for whatever punishment must be met.
Oblivia sounds nice.
Just a suggestion.

Maia Gabrial
19th February 2012, 16:20
Whoa! I knew I had some of the pieces of the Bush Regime Family Walkers, but his detailed analysis, filled in quite a few blanks. I am going to focus on this and figure out a way to get it public through telepathy.

GHWB/GHWGHWII/GWB Jr must go to jail for treason to the country and it's citizens in a planned coup d tat for power in all the nations of the world. This assassin, must be stopped NOW!
Whatever means of transporation they are on, is gone.
Take them away to stop the lies, and ensure a peaceful planet. Take them to the farest regions of the Galaxy and let them remain in the same darkness, they have led this Great Country/world into.

WE ask that you remove these blights on humanity and consciousness, and judge them for whatever punishment must be met.
Oblivia sounds nice.
Just a suggestion.

I'm with you on this Lifebringer. So, I also believe Obama needs to be added to the list, too.... Everything is starting to catch up to him, too....