View Full Version : Jay Weidner: Smoking Out The Monster

Calz
19th February 2012, 06:02
Smoking Out The Monster

By Jay Weidner

“ There’s a monster on the loose.
It has our head in a noose”
-The Monster By Steppenwolf

There is something in the air. Those of us who have been around for a while can almost smell it. It is the smell of the Monster. It is putrid and greasy. The Monster hides its ugly face from all of us. It fears to show itself.

None of us have actually ever seen the Monster, only the aftermath of its work. We know its there and we know it lurks in a million different places at once. More fearfully we know it lurks in a million people at once. It is difficult to tell who works for the Monster and who does not.

Although it is difficult to see the Monster, the enemy of all humanity, it is getting easier every day.

The agents of the Monster are used to hiding and doing its will in solitude and anonymity. That day is ending. The agents of the Monster are being forced out into the open. Because a few brave humans have stood up to the Monster the beast is being forced to come out in the open, if for nothing else than to attempt to devour its enemies.

Now with the smoke of war on the horizon the Monster has been forced to show its teeth and claws. Will it expose its entire body next?

If so that is also when it will expose its soft underbelly - where the sharp stick gets pointed.

In the last few days a number of coincidental(?) events have occurred that bear discussion.

1.) Yesterday, out of the blue, Three of the four Republican candidates for President decided to not do the CNN debate. Ron Paul was the only one willing to debate. CNN canceled the debate. Neither Gingrich nor Santorum have any money. Why would they renege on a chance for a national audience?

2). Judge Napalitano was coming out fiercely for Ron Paul on his great show Freedom Watch. He was fired last week by Fox Business Channel. It should be noted that the Judge was also fiercely anti-war.

3.) Stephen Colbert came out, in a serious manner, for Ron Paul. Yesterday his show was ‘suspended’.

4.) Pat Buchanan was fired from MSNBC yesterday. He was against the current wars and would surely be against an attack on Iran. He was probably a secret Ron Paul supporter also.

5.) Jeff Rense, who runs a popular anti-war and anti-corruption website (Rense.com)was unexpectedly and unfairly attacked by a former colleague Henry Makow two days ago. It what can only be described as bizarre behavior by Mr. Makow, the attacks have zero merit. Interestingly Makow was one of the few alternative researchers to trash Ron Paul and claim that he is an agent and a freemason. I have looked into the last charge and – so far- there is no evidence that Ron Paul is a freemason.

What is going here?

War is coming. The Monster is attempting to get rid of and/or silence anyone who is against the corrupt criminal warmongers that rule this country.

It is coordinated, performed by agents both covert and overt. And it is not over.

The second wave is starting now.

The good news is that we are smoking them out, one by one.

Now if only the Monster would expose its belly. I have this stick here and ...

http://www.jayweidner.com/smokingoutthemonster.html

Vfkpi8Q_pVc

(song quoted by but not part of the Jay Weidner article)

modwiz
19th February 2012, 06:31
I just finished watching this 15 minute video and the time just flew by. It is by anonymous, a group whose smell I am very unsure of. I like this video because of the information and the intro giving a brief but concise explanation to keep innocents form being mixed in with the guilty.
I believe it belongs in this thread started by my friend Calz and complements the theme.

Anonymous explains the Illuminati protocols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4L6LbwHWY

Calz
19th February 2012, 07:12
Interesting vid modwiz ... thanks for posting it here.

As the vid mentions regarding Ford's take ... true or false ... hard to argue with the results.

Elixer
19th February 2012, 07:24
I had been wondering why there was no Colbert Report the last few days.
Point 3 in the OP, suggests it is because of Ron Paul promotion:

3.) Stephen Colbert came out, in a serious manner, for Ron Paul. Yesterday his show was ‘suspended’.
You never really know with this Colbert. However, the general 'news' (http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/stephen-colbert-thanks-the-colbert-report-viewers-for-their-concern-1028109.php) suggests that the reason for the 'suspension' is because of Colbert's mother having health issues.
There is no official statement from Comedy Central.

I had not seen Colbert come out in favor for Paul much recently. He was decidedly quiet on the matter in fact.
He made a mockery of most of the other candidates and the elections in general. He was trying to use Herman Cain's slot on the ballot, to run for president of the USA of South Carolina. He has a super pac that he uses to "buy free-speech".
Nothing on Paul though.

So I'm not sure about this one. Colbert is 'friends' with Kissinger, Richard Branson, has CFR people on as guests, and admits (or does he?) to being a mouth-piece for Viacom "When they tell me to say something, I say it".
But you never can tell. He is definitely discordian in both his methods and appearance (in that he is the spitting image of the face of discordianism Bob Dobbs).
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/21/128717728000092373.jpg

Other than that, I would agree that there is a monster, that censorship is seriously on the rise and there is plenty of reason for concern.
I also like Jay Weidner a lot. Especially I think, because he is an alchemical thinker and it is clear that he doesn't have the truth, but is looking for it, trying to figure it out and telling us what he is finding.

mountain_jim
19th February 2012, 16:35
Thanks for the Colbert info, saved me from posting that, but dang I had never noticed the Discordian, Bob-Dobbs sub-genious comparison! :)

Ba-ba-Ra
19th February 2012, 18:17
I just finished watching this 15 minute video and the time just flew by. It is by anonymous, a group whose smell I am very unsure of. I like this video because of the information and the intro giving a brief but concise explanation to keep innocents form being mixed in with the guilty.
I believe it belongs in this thread started by my friend Calz and complements the theme.

Anonymous explains the Illuminati protocols

Such an interesting group Anonymous - all the more so for this video. The Protocols have intrigued me since I first became aware of them when reading "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" back in the 70's. It will be interesting to see how far they are willing to take this subject.

Calz
19th February 2012, 21:48
Will add this here due to Jay Weidner's presence.

Very good for anyone who has not taken the time to watch/listen to this.

Plunging as far down the "Monster" rabbit hole as can be ... not for the faint of heart.

a36AhnP08o4

This is a live broadcast of a Project Camelot Roundtable discussion with Anthony Sanchez and Jay Weidner hosted by Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot. We discuss the evidence for a network of near Earth orbiting satellites that are run by Artificial Intelligence, are nano satellites and have their own defensive capabilities. This discussion details some of the evidence put forward by Anthony Sanchez in a soon to be published book on the subject.

Jay Weidner brings with him his vast knowledge and background in the areas surrounding Crypto Terrestrials and the occult. This is a cutting edge dialog between researchers into the conspiracy facts that comprise the Matrix and seeing into the mysteries behind the facade.

http://projectcamelot.org
http://projectcamelot.tv

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot