PDA

View Full Version : Santos Bonacci guest speaker at Melbourne Avalon meeting 6-March-2012

Cjay
20th February 2012, 05:01
Santos Bonacci will be special guest speaker
at the next Melbourne Avalon meeting
on Tuesday 6-March-2012 at 7:00 pm.

Please note: the previously announced time of 7:30 pm has been changed to 7:00 pm

There is no cost to attend - Santos is generously sharing his knowledge free of charge.

Everyone is welcome.

Topics discussed will include:

Reclaiming your personal sovereignty - Denique Ultimatum
Bank fraud

Some important background information to read:

13949 (discusses the Denique Ultimatum)
13951 (discusses bank fraud)

We will not be publishing the address because it will be at a private home in Blackburn North.

If you want to attend, send me a private message and I will give you the address.

DoubleHelix
20th February 2012, 05:13
Huge stuff Cjay!

What a momentous occasion that will be having Santos join the Melbourne Avalonian division.

Any chance of getting it filmed?

Kudos

Cjay
20th February 2012, 05:28
Yes, we plan to film it and post it on YouTube and post it here.

Adrian86
20th February 2012, 05:40
may I ask where this meeting be held at?

astrid
20th February 2012, 08:30
wow.. top effort in getting this up .
Well done.

This Hermit might just have to come out of hermit mode for this one,
where are you holding this?

meeradas
20th February 2012, 08:51
q:

may i ask where this meeting be held at?

where are you holding this?

a:

we will not be publishing the address because it will be at a private home in blackburn north.

if you want to attend, send me a private message and i will give you the address.

Cjay
20th February 2012, 11:59
I'm sure that not everyone has heard of Santos Bonacci. Here are some videos to get you acquainted with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIFhZr96cE

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIFhZr96cE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDCGkvjUHo

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDCGkvjUHo

P.S. There seems to be something weird going on with the embedded video tags. Any ideas?

P.P.S. Fixed it by putting in "http://". Maybe it's just another weird thing with my latest update of Firefox

meeradas
20th February 2012, 12:15
Obsolete post

Fundy Gemini
20th February 2012, 13:33
Thank you so MUCH for offering to tape the meeting and share it! I can't wait to hear his presentation (I've never heard him add bank fraud matrrial, should be an excellent talk!) Enjoy it for all of us (and bring extra batteries and tape...) :-)

schneider
20th February 2012, 14:14
i listen to santos on american freedom radio, he has a show on sunday. he's a great musician as well as a great scholar and astologer. he's one of a kind and i believe he is mostly self taught. wish i could be there, livestream anyone?

Cjay
20th February 2012, 14:37
Thank you so MUCH for offering to tape the meeting and share it! I can't wait to hear his presentation (I've never heard him add bank fraud matrrial, should be an excellent talk!) Enjoy it for all of us (and bring extra batteries and tape...) :-)

tape? you must be almost as old as I am, lol. I hope it all works out so the video can be posted here.

Cjay
22nd February 2012, 11:57
wish i could be there, livestream anyone?

I have passed on this suggestion and it is being considered. I will let you know if it can happen.

Any suggestions as to a simple, practical way to do this for free will be much appreciated.

lilac
23rd February 2012, 03:51
Here's a great link to catch up on Santos' work and others': http://www.prometheanreach.com/?p=463

Cjay
23rd February 2012, 05:13
Thanks lilac, that's a great resource. Santos is far more widely known than I realised. A month ago, I had not heard of him. I have a lot of catching up to do.

apokalypse
23rd February 2012, 05:33
how about trying to get Frank O'Collins for the event? i think he's from Melb aswell...

Cjay
23rd February 2012, 16:57
Nice idea but there won't be enough time in one evening. We will be having monthly meetings, on the first Tuesday of each month. I will suggest Frank O'Collins for the April meeting.

Fundy Gemini
23rd February 2012, 18:01

tape? you must be almost as old as I am, lol. I hope it all works out so the video can be posted here.

:tea:
LOL.... "WISE" Cjay' I'm almost as "wise" as you are, yes. ..
the good news is that the older I get the easier it is to forget how old I am :-)

:shocked::drum::mullet::shocked::peace:

Cjay
24th February 2012, 08:41
Two things re Santos' presentation on the 6th.

1. Santos has supplied a short description of the content of his presentation.

"The Galactic Alignment of 2012 long prophesied, Long awaited, Explained!!
Santos will explain the 8 spoke wheel of the divine cross and the mundane cross alignment of 2012!!
Also the keys to becoming sovereign and reclaiming Dominion"

2. Maximum seating capacity is 25-30. Please reply to me in a private message if you want to attend.

There may be further announcements as we get closer to the 6th, so please keep an eye on this thread.

Sabrina
27th February 2012, 09:02
UFO over Melbourne Feb 2012 - better invite them along :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOTUCnWgng&feature=related

Mad Hatter
27th February 2012, 14:24
As an added bonus, as if the opportunity to meet and see Santos in full flight is not enough, I have it on reasonable authority that a certain Lord Sidious will also be present at this event as well... pretty much makes it an evening / opportunity not to be missed IMO.

cheers

Cjay
27th February 2012, 15:24
Excellent news hat-man. Thanks for the update.

Cjay
29th February 2012, 02:24
With less than a week to go until the March 6 meeting, seats are filling fast.
Remember, this meeting is being held at a private home and space is limited.

Experience shows that many people have a bad habit of saying "yes, I am interested", then not turning up.

If you want to come, even if you have indicated your interest previously, PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU WILL BE COMING.

Cjay
4th March 2012, 08:35
Thanks to all who have accepted the invitation to the presentation by Santos Bonacci on Tuesday March 6 2012.

Santos is one of the world’s leading researchers into the history of Religion, Law, Holy Science (Astrotheology) and reclaiming our sovereign dominion.

Whilst you may have seen Santos’ detailed presentations on specific topics, this presentation in a new step for Santos. He is going to present an arc of information spanning most of his research including new material on the meaning of the 2012 alignments and on the steps to regaining human sovereignty.

It should be a fascinating presentation for everyone, no matter your degree of exposure to Santos’ work.

We plan to video the presentation and post it here as soon as possible after the event.

astrid
4th March 2012, 08:42
Thank you Cjay for all your work on this,
unfortunately i can't attend as it clashes with something else i have to do on that same night,
But I'm SO happy to hear that you are taping it so that it can shared far and wide,
and so that those that can't attend still get the chance to watch and learn.

much love,
Astrid

Fundy Gemini
8th March 2012, 15:48
How was it Cjay? Waiting eagerly!

:bump: