PDA

View Full Version : Fulford's Latest...

viking
22nd March 2010, 21:03
A load of tosh?????? Not sure with Fulford anymore...

A major breakthrough in the financial logjam is imminent according to some separate sources: a Chinese politburo agent, a member of the British Royal Family and a CIA source. The CIA and British sources said some very powerful group had emerged and warned the European Royal Families to back off and relinquish control of the US and European financial systems. This group has also, according to these sources, given the Pentagon an ultimatum that it will be forced to obey. In addition, they said the world financial system would be reset to 1916 levels in a major jubilee. This would abolish all World War I and II related restitution payments among other things.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

viking

K626
22nd March 2010, 21:17
A financial face off will occur very soon, it is only months away if not weeks. There is a counterplay between the dollar and the Euro and between the investment positions of old Euro money and the Wall street set. I would say there is some good stuff in these revelations. As always the devil is in the detail.

xbusymom
23rd March 2010, 00:59
wait a minute... didn't europe buy america in 1913... so even if it is reset to 1916... that is still after the buyout (and still leaves it in the hands of europe, not restoring ownership back to the USA)??

Northern Boy
23rd March 2010, 01:18
:becky: bulls hit Ben you got to love the comedy he brings to the table :crazy:

Kra
23rd March 2010, 01:41
:becky: bulls hit Ben you got to love the comedy he brings to the table :crazy:

Yes... but his jokes aren't that funny anymore.

viking
26th March 2010, 10:47
The latest... Close to end game???

="<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcjQNEyslLc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcjQNEyslLc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>"]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcjQNEyslLc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcjQNEyslLc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

viking

samvado
26th March 2010, 11:27
Fulford reminds me of the movie "a beautiful mind".

He is soooo removed from reality, and he still has his follwers (but then again, the pope has ...)

viking
26th March 2010, 11:36
Yes I know what you mean.. I thought twice about posting his stuff...

Rense seemed pi**sed of with him as well at the beggining...questioning his reality!! so why not...

viking

Sunny d
26th March 2010, 11:42
He is soooo removed from reality, and he still has his follwers.):thumb:

I wonder how his lizard thingy on his spine is....:faint2:b that was an incredible and hilarious story. He lost it imho

K626
26th March 2010, 12:01
The old European money networks have been at war with the U.S. since forever it seems. They have new allies in the form of the Russian oligarchs who are helping out and in return have British passports and whatnot...

Daft Ada
26th March 2010, 18:52
some very powerful group had emerged and warned the European Royal Families to back off and relinquish control of the US and European financial systems. This group has also, according to these sources, given the Pentagon an ultimatum that it will be forced to obey
I would like to know how such a group could become that powerful under the eyes of all concerned, and just who they may be. They would have to have some incredible clout to be able to tell the UK Royals to do anything.

Stargazer
27th March 2010, 03:16
I love Ben....just not sure what reality he is plugged into.....You can tell he is genuine....He believes what he is saying.

Jeff on the other hand needs to take some interviewing tips from Mel....

viking
27th March 2010, 14:30
Well you never know!!!

The N.W.O. Cabal is collapsing; the signs are everywhere

The following group contacted the Black Dragon Society promising the Federal Reserve Board and the Washington D.C. crime syndicates will soon lose power. They sent me an audio file but I got the message “this file cannot be opened at this domain.” However, I found the audio here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=169644

Several people, including a direct envoy from the Chinese Politburo and a member of the British Royal family have told me a similar tale of imminent change. The gist of all their stories is that soon vast amounts of new government-controlled funding will become available and that the Federal Reserve Board and the Internal Revenue Service will be dismantled.

We have been disappointed before but there is enough information now available, even on the corporate propaganda media outlets, to make it clear we are reaching the end game.

Among the bits of evidence we find Japan, China and Russia not only not buying new Treasury bills but actively reducing their holdings. We also find the world’s central banks are no longer buying T-bills either.

Then we have China announcing they will have a trade deficit in March. That sounds like bad news for China but in fact is due to their increasing their imports of commodities from around the world by 80% year on year. This is part of their strategy to take down fiat dollars by refusing to buy anything but real stuff with their own hard-earned dollars.

Anybody with basic math skills can figure out, after looking at this chart from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Board:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?s[1][id]=AMBNS

that the only reason the US has not experienced hyper-inflation is because all those trillions of dollars the Feds have created since September 2008 are not being honored as valid currency by the rest of the world and even most of the US banking system.

On top of this you have over a dozen US states (and soon a lot more) suing the Federal Government claiming the Obama health-care law is un-constitutional. Most states have also now passed laws denouncing many D.C. power grabs as un-constitutional.

The British have also thrown down the gauntlet at D.C. by demanding that Bush era Vice-President Cheney, Secretary of State Rice and “Defense” Minister Rumsfeld all testify in front of a Parliamentary enquiry into the legality of the Iraq war.

Even the most brainwashed people out there will also notice the Euro and the European Union are falling apart. Basically, the hard working and frugal Germans and Nordic peoples are refusing to subsidize the Mediterranean countries. The “Greek” crisis is really the death knell for the Soviet style EU because the Mediterranean countries have no viable alternative to issuing their own currency. The Euro is going to end up as a German/Nordic successor to the Deutschemark.

Of course, it is not over until the fat lady sings and until we see the propaganda media organs shut down and the Washington D.C. criminals put in their place, we need to keep our powder dry and stay fully alert for any tricks or terror they may try to pull off.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

viking

viking
4th May 2010, 08:18
Fulfords latest... We'll see!!!!

Posted by benjamin
May 4, 2010

A new dollar to replace the US dollar is going to be introduced on
May 11th, according to a senior CIA source. Other sources, including
linked to the Chinese politburo, the Japanese secret government and the
British Royal family have all said something big and good is imminent.
However, we have seen so many deadlines come and go that we shall
continue to believe only what we see. Fortunately, there is plenty out
there to show the New World Order really is coming down.

The most important sign remains the criminal investigation of Goldman
Sachs. This is a frontal attack on Wall Street and the Feds. The wheels
of justice grind slowly but they grind to dust. The Europeans are now
also considering bringing criminal and civil charges against Goldman for
helping Greece cook its government books. There is an awful lot I could
say about Goldman’s activities in Japan too but, because of promises
made to Japanese underworld sources, I will keep my Japan Goldman file
as insurance and not have it made public unless I die.

In any case, this probe is not about Goldman Sachs so much as it is
about the entire Western banking system. The audit of the Federal
Reserve Board that is now under way is now expected to go all the way
back to 1916, when the Federal Reserve Board first went into business
(The act creating the Fed was passed in 1913 but did not go into force
until 1916).

As a sign of more to come, Deutschebank offices have been raided in
Germany, England and the Netherlands as part of a probe of fraudulent
CO2 trading. The corporate press and the blogosphere are now going into
pack feeding frenzy mode as it finally appears safe to target the
previously taboo. They will not have to dig far before they uncover an
awful lot of dirt.

In a sign of the increasing isolation of the Washington D.C.
corporation, the Europeans have been making many public statements in
recent days about the need to totally revamp the global financial
system: The head of the European Central Bank told my former employer
Forbes magazine of the need for global financial governance; President
Sarkozy of Francewas in China promising to work together on “global
monetary reform;” and the President of the European Commission was in
Japan and China meeting with the Emperor and Chinese leaders discussing
the “financial crisis.”

ECB
President Favors Global Governance

Sarkozy and Hu bury hatchet in Beijing talks

Chinese
President holds talks with European Commission President in Shanghai

We also confirmed, from our sources that reports the British royalty
have asked the politicians in Washington to leave the 10 square British
property known as Washington D.C. are correct. It is doubtful this order
will be obeyed but it is one more piece of evidence to show the
increasing isolation of the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate.

There are also signs of military moves to fill the vacuum expected to
be created when the Pentagon begins to evacuate many of the 800 or so
overseas military bases it will soon not be able to pay for. The biggest
sign was the Japanese self-defense forces creating Japan’s first
overseas base since World War 2. The base is being set up in Djibouti to
protect shipping from the Middle East.

The Russians also held giant naval exercises in the Sea of Japan in
what seems to be a signal to the Japanese that “we both have an interest
in containing China.” Ever since Obama went to China last year to
propose the US and China create a G2, the Japanese have begun to doubt
if the US would really go to war with China to save them. That is why
they are now probing the possibility of allying themselves with India,
Russia and other countries that actually have borders with China.

The North Koreans also seem to be ratcheting up the pressure on South
Korea to come up with a peace agreement. Sorcha Faal, the US Naval
Intelligence information/ disinformation site, claims it was the North
Koreans who blew up the oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. Our source in
China linked to the politburo confirmed this, saying the new North
Korean regime has decided to “display its strength, bravery and
determination.” Since North Korea and South Korea are technically at
war, North Korea is actually allowed to carry out such acts of sabotage.
Other sources believe it was the Bush/Nazi faction that blew up the oil
rig to spite the British and create distraction from their troubles.
However, since North Korea has worked closely with this faction in the
past, the two scenarios are not mutually contradictory.

There many similar signs of high-level preparations for change. For
example, last week the head of the UN and the Bank of Japan、among
others, called for the release and funding of “green energy technology.”
There are many actual concrete new energy technology deals in the works
that we are aware of but will not yet write about in order to prevent
sabotage.

Meanwhile, in Japan secret government sources continue to say the
Prime Minister Hatoyama will probably resign this month and be replaced
by Finance Minister Naoto Kan. I know Kan quite well and am quite sure
he is not a Federal Reserve Board puppet. However, it remains to be seen
if he has what it takes to reboot Japan’s financial system.

The Liberal Democratic Party that ruled Japan since the end of World
War 2 is rapidly falling apart and efforts to create a new, viable
right-leaning party are proceeding rapidly. Japanese power brokers are
planning to revamp the political system sometime after the upper house
elections due July 11th. Their hope is to create a new dominant umbrella
party containing various factions much like the LDP did in its heyday.

No matter what though, the days of Japan being a Federal Reserve
Board/New World Order colony are coming to an end.

The various global power brokers this writer has talked to have said
there will not be any special announcements of a sudden change in how
the world is governed. Instead, they say it will take place in bits and
pieces and is exactly how events appear to be unfolding. There can be no
doubt to any but the most brainwashed that historical changes are
happening at an accelerating rate.

viking

Luke
4th May 2010, 10:09
Well at least he seems somewhat tuned in, as there would be new dollar ... bill :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/New100front.jpg
will be issued to the public on February 10, 2011 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_one_hundred-dollar_bill#2009_redesign)

norman
4th May 2010, 18:10
wait a minute... didn't europe buy america in 1913... so even if it is reset to 1916... that is still after the buyout (and still leaves it in the hands of europe, not restoring ownership back to the USA)??

A very strong point. But, considering who the 'horsetraders' are in such a deal, you wouldn't have expected it too go right back past 1913, would you?

[edit]....

As daft as Ben Fulford might seem, he was right on the money when he 'predicted' the Greece euro crisis at least 6 months before it errupted.

Rimbaud
7th June 2010, 21:34
I'm sorry to his fans...this man is an utter loon!! I wish that I never wasted my hours watching his insane interviews...."Hitler was QEII's Uncle" forsooth!...I don't want to read or hear interviews like that again as I get really angry that this nutter gets airtime.

Rimbaud

Panta rhei
7th June 2010, 22:36
[edit]....

As daft as Ben Fulford might seem, he was right on the money when he 'predicted' the Greece euro crisis at least 6 months before it errupted.
Everybody who knew about the Greece debt could have predicted the crisis one year before it errupted.

Rimbaud
7th June 2010, 22:52
Panta rhei,

Spot on and thanks for saying what "I" wanted to say!

Rimbaud

3(C)+me
7th June 2010, 23:14
Thanks for the posts Viking....

Wood
7th June 2010, 23:17
Even the most brainwashed people out there will also notice the Euro and the European Union are falling apart. Basically, the hard working and frugal Germans and Nordic peoples are refusing to subsidize the Mediterranean countries. The “Greek” crisis is really the death knell for the Soviet style EU because the Mediterranean countries have no viable alternative to issuing their own currency. The Euro is going to end up as a German/Nordic successor to the Deutschemark.

Maybe you are right but I see this under a much more sinister light. I think the NWO plan is still on track. The PTBs are trying, IMO, to demolish the european welfare system, and in general the western way of life (not that it is good and healthy). It is no coincidence that the european constitution is in force since December 2009, removing the national sovereignties of each EU member. I foresee an attempt to further increase the control over the people using the shock doctrine, to decrease their rights and to make slaves of them through debts. The current debt problem has been happily fuelled by the banks with the consent of the governments for many years. They just gave huge loans to anyone. The only explanation I see, apart from incompetence and blindness of both bankers and politicians, is that it is a big, long term plan to enslave citizens through debt, subsistence jobs, poor education, and fear. Maybe it is a plan to control the population in an scenario of expensive petrol and resources (and thus living conditions moving towards those of third world countries), and maybe war against rising powers like China.

Luke
8th June 2010, 07:03
Do you really think Welfare and Western civilization are similar? Welfare is entropic process, economic enterprising is anti-entropic. I see a contradiction here.
I see human energy as a flow. Political meddling of any sort is a dam on this flow. "Pyramidals" want a freeze. They on top, we at the bottom, toiling fields using handcarts, if they'll have their way. A few selected puppets in between, to show that "faithful" will be awarded.
Still on the long run, the river will break any dam. This is why I watch situation in "Three Gorges" carefully. It's quite symbolic to current state of the system. And Hoover dam after that.
On a long run, they're dead :cool2:

Steven
8th June 2010, 13:02
Hello Viking my friend. About this here:

Quote: 'The CIA and British sources said some very powerful group had emerged and warned the European Royal Families to back off and relinquish control of the US and European financial systems. This group has also, according to these sources, given the Pentagon an ultimatum that it will be forced to obey.' End of the quote.

Even if it was true, which I doupt, the meaning of this for the world is a sad news. Replacing a ruling secretive elite by another more secretive (we know even less about this group) elite is simply a repetitive non-ending pattern of this Old Paradigm. The New Paradigm is birthing from the middle of every piece of Life on Earth. We know their isn't union between the ruling elite and they are challenged by 'new players' in the 'geopolitical gameboard'. It is part of the transformation, but we should never loose sight of the ultimate goal for Earth and the Human race, which is freedom of evolution in respect of all Life. A secretive ruling elite, be it europeen or asian or from whatever origin is simply not present in this New Paradigm. A New Paradigm draws another 'geopolitical gameset' in an holistic pattern or holographic form, instead of this old oppresive pyramidal form of governing. 'Laws and Principles' do not have to be written or created, they already exist in the Universe, they simply have to be acknowledged and respected.

Namaste, Steven

viking
2nd July 2010, 08:39
Latest from Fulford ...

Talks this Monday between a representative of the White Dragon Society and two senior Vatican representatives (including the Papal Nuncio or ambassador to Washington) did not go well. The Vatican insist they have a right to steal trillions of dollars that do not belong to them because “the survival of the church is at stake.” This is simply not true, they are simply blocking the announcement of the new financial system because of a lust for raw power. The Vatican Banker, Daniele Del Bosco, who has hidden the close to $1 trillion in gold-backed bonds, has been trying to cash them with the help of a fraudulent organization known as the Office for International Treasury Control or OITC. An Interpol investigation has revealed the OITC has no mandate and no right to these funds. The funds Del Bosco is hiding were earmarked to help Portugal, Spain and Italy end their respective financial crises. The $134.5 billion in bonds confiscated at the Italian/Swiss border in June of 2009 were linked to these funds. Del Bosco is about to be placed on an international wanted list and is now under 24-hour observation.

We can also add that according to both CIA and Yakuza sources, the Vatican dispatched two separate assassination squads to Japan with the goal of killing and silencing this writer. They seem to be under the mistaken belief doing so will suddenly give the Vatican the ability to cash these funds.

The Vatican will be provided financing to help it survive but only after they purge the Satanists from their top ranks.

We must also mention the new financial system is designed to finance a campaign to end poverty, stop environmental, end war and set humanity and life on a path for exponential expansion. The fact that the Vatican leadership is trying to prevent this from happening is good proof that they are going against the teachings of both

June 30, 2010

Etherios
2nd July 2010, 09:57
So there are groups out there that are fighting the satanists and want a global economy that will focus on the humans and not on the money and the control? Now this is the best news ever

Tuza
2nd July 2010, 11:36
Oh, they have satanic rituals underneath the vatican in their little dungeons. Oh to have a huge documentary team go through there. It would take months and months.

3(C)+me
2nd July 2010, 22:28
Viking thanks for the updates, More please:p

Snowbird
3rd July 2010, 00:02
Viking thanks for the updates, More please:p

Here's a little reading for you.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

3(C)+me
3rd July 2010, 01:02
HA! THANK YOU VERY MUCH i AM GOING RIGHT NOW.....

viking
27th September 2010, 20:42
Just around the corner...end of the fiscal year! Should be interesting!

The world is heading for an unprecedented period of global geopolitical turbulence as the clock ticks on the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. The signs include: the resignation of most of the real powers in the Obama administration, the dispatch of a large Council on Foreign Relations brown-nosing squad to China, the removal of Queen Elizabeth’s control over her own finances, a power struggle in China, North Korea and Japan, mass riots in Europe, regime change in Brazil, etc. There also now conflicting signs as to whether or not the Amero will go ahead as planned with some sources saying they only have 12% of the gold they need to back it while other sources say “it is a done deal.” All in all, this is going to be an interesting week as we wait to see how the Feds hope to get past the September 30th fiscal year end.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

Sept. 27, 2010

viking

fifi
27th September 2010, 21:20
Talking about Amero, here are the pictures at Steve Beckow website
http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/amero-banknotes-and-coins/

Now that "the cat is out of the bag", I don't think the PTB can go ahead with this plan.

Rimbaud
29th September 2010, 00:05
Dear Viking..there is no evidence to support your assertion that the EU is falling apart currently. I'm not saying that it it won't do so in years to come, but there is nothing in the pipeline that I can see that would cause a collapse. Double Dipped recession Worldwide sure...but not a collapse.

In my view we shouldn't succumb to fear..anyway I don't have a cent to my name personally..therefore I am exempt from scrutiny.

Rimbaud

Operator
29th September 2010, 04:01
Dear Viking..there is no evidence to support your assertion that the EU is falling apart currently.

Maybe you're right. However, when support was needed for the euro didn't the EU leaders themselves said Europe came close to a collapse.
This is only a few weeks/months ago ...

So, although there is no hard evidence they choose to use these words themselves.

Rimbaud
1st October 2010, 00:53
Maybe you're right. However, when support was needed for the euro didn't the EU leaders themselves said Europe came close to a collapse.
This is only a few weeks/months ago ...

So, although there is no hard evidence they choose to use these words themselves.

Dear Operator,

It was a weird time for all of us..especially those with mortgages..especially as in my case..Euro Mortgages. I went through two years of crappy exchange rates which were very damaging to me prsonally.. I think that you're spot on.. I worked long enough in the City to see a "False Dawn"...I think that by the end of the Autumn a Global "sunset" will set in. I've personally sold all my stocks and shares..I'm REALLY worried about the next six months!

Rimbaud

Ixopoborn
1st October 2010, 16:15
I am afraid my cat caused a post of a meaningless jumble of letters on this thread so I thought I had better do something to correct matters! I subscribe to Benjamin's blog and have doen for some time. I like the man but placing full reliance on his information is another matter.

I hope that the Euro unwinds slowly and by agreement in 12 to 18 months time. Pressure to do so is mounting and collapse seems inevitable in due course. When it happens, I will jump for joy because that will be one in the eye against the European centralist control agenda I so vehemently oppose. The sad thing is that much of Europe’s people have, at best, fragmentary appreciation of democracy and freedom of speech. Sadder still is the fact that these bastions of a good society are being attacked and eroded everywhere else in the developed world.

I have a well educated German friend who can see no ills in Europe and the structure of government there. I ask myself, “If he can’t see the damage Brussels is doing, who can”.

Kulapops
1st October 2010, 16:37
Somehow it's the energy feel of continually associating oneself with the 'end of the world as we know it' in any shape or form that I find so ...I don't know... lack lustre. It's very glass-half-empty in my view.

Let's imagine a big swingometer. It's like any sign of the swingometer moving towards DOOM is a cause for celebration. I get the feeling that some people will feel happier about being proved 'right' ("See, I told them I was ill" - Spike Milligan's Epitaph I believe) without really internalising what 'the end of the world actually means - whether it's collapse or anything else.

There is a kind of sensationalism associated with it.. ooh a 6.5 earthequake ? wow.. we got a 7.2 here... just a bit more and....

Are banks collapsing a cause for celebration ? do we want to use our own paltry contribution to the worlds energy field to actually knock the whole house of cards over, so we can say 'I was right, all along'... Or do we want to focus on the tiny thread which is holding everything together and say...

" you know what... it's not tipping to one side as much as it was yesterday"

If the cards fall that way...financial anarchy... (and many who will have seen "The Road..." with Viggo M will know what to expect) will conspiracists be any happier to know they tracked that collapse from start to end?

viking
1st October 2010, 16:50
What is it with you lately Kula?? Are you struggling as we go through this huge 'change'...We have these types of headlines because all around you the Planet is changing big time...I think you need to take a few days off and chill out!!...accept whatever is coming, I know its difficult at times...just stay centered...

I will not change my style in any way shape or form...as I have said to many we all have freewill and with that we can choose which thread or post we read... I am me, I have my own individual style, my style is staying with me. End of.

Get over it and embrace what is surely around the corner.

Breath in...breath out...

I like you Kula...but you are acting out of character. Just do your job!!

edit...by the way have a nice weekend.

viking

wynderer
1st October 2010, 18:07
Somehow it's the energy feel of continually associating oneself with the 'end of the world as we know it' in any shape or form that I find so ...I don't know... lack lustre. It's very glass-half-empty in my view.

Let's imagine a big swingometer. It's like any sign of the swingometer moving towards DOOM is a cause for celebration. I get the feeling that some people will feel happier about being proved 'right' ("See, I told them I was ill" - Spike Milligan's Epitaph I believe) without really internalising what 'the end of the world actually means - whether it's collapse or anything else.

There is a kind of sensationalism associated with it.. ooh a 6.5 earthequake ? wow.. we got a 7.2 here... just a bit more and....

Are banks collapsing a cause for celebration ? do we want to use our own paltry contribution to the worlds energy field to actually knock the whole house of cards over, so we can say 'I was right, all along'... Or do we want to focus on the tiny thread which is holding everything together and say...

" you know what... it's not tipping to one side as much as it was yesterday"

If the cards fall that way...financial anarchy... (and many who will have seen "The Road..." with Viggo M will know what to expect) will conspiracists be any happier to know they tracked that collapse from start to end?

think of us as running around screaming & yelling, 'Wake up , stupid people, before it's too late to do anything about it!!!" -- for myself anyway, it does NOT give me any gratification at all to see the destruction coming -- & it is particularly maddening to see how many of those who have even a smidgin of awareness of what's going on, like the general membership here at PA , to see how many of you seem to think that it's OK , for any number of the strange reasons you come up with

at the very least, your [speaking in general] acceptance of the destruction of biological life on this planet -- do you really think that this is preparing you vibrationally/karmically, to go to another place in the Universe where you can say 'It's all good' as you destroy another part of Creation? just how much patience do you think the Creator has?

lightblue
1st October 2010, 18:14
wynderer:
think of us as running around screaming & yelling, 'Wake up , stupid people, before it's too late to do anything about it!!!" -- for myself anyway, it does NOT give me any gratification at all to see the destruction coming -- & it is particularly maddening to see how many of those who have even a smidgin of awareness of what's going on, like the general membership here at PA , to see how many of you seem to think that it's OK , for any number of the strange reasons you come up with

at the very least, your [speaking in general] acceptance of the destruction of biological life on this planet -- do you really think that this is preparing you vibrationally/karmically, to go to another place in the Universe where you can say 'It's all good' as you destroy another part of Creation? just how much patience do you think the Creator has?

wynd, what do you propose?

l :yu:

wynderer
1st October 2010, 18:27
wynderer:

wynd, what do you propose?

l :yu:

you mean as a solution? PRAY, really hard & a whole lot -- maybe that way we can save some from running into a soul trap that they've been deceived into believing is a pathway to ascension

also -- this might be a good time to get on good terms w/Momma Earth & the animals that humans are so cruel to -- if there IS going to be an ascension of any kind, a chance for humans to go to a better kinder more peacefulplace -- well, your track record of how you've treated this planet & the non-2-leggeds who are stuck here at your mercy -- the Creator knows who has been gentle & merciful & respectful, & who has not -- time is running out, tho

Kulapops
4th October 2010, 13:42
What is it with you lately Kula?? Are you struggling as we go through this huge 'change'...We have these types of headlines because all around you the Planet is changing big time...I think you need to take a few days off and chill out!!...accept whatever is coming, I know its difficult at times...just stay centered...

I will not change my style in any way shape or form...as I have said to many we all have freewill and with that we can choose which thread or post we read... I am me, I have my own individual style, my style is staying with me. End of.

Get over it and embrace what is surely around the corner.

Breath in...breath out...

I like you Kula...but you are acting out of character. Just do your job!!

edit...by the way have a nice weekend.

viking

I think you need the chill pill too Viking ! :)

I'm not going to advise you how to live your life, so refrain from advising me about mine.. thank you very much...

You're welcome to post whatever you like... and so am I. Just don't make it personal.

I have a viewpoint on the way things are. I'm not saying I'm any more correct than anyone else. Though the 'facts' as presented do beggar belief sometimes. And I can fully understand that no one is really going to enjoy me saying that this or that story sounds completely made up. when they have a vested interest in such things.

I don't like the fact that it seems pure escapism, and one story is just replaced with the next. Why do we not see much of the old stories, posted months ago? It's more likely to see a new story about something else, than an update on an older one.

So where are the giant spaceships then ? They should be here by now, or have they stopped for petrol?

Yes, I personally can't believe some of the material posted sometimes, but it's nothing personal, I have decided not to post on any more of your threads, as I can see that input is not welcome. It's not a deliberate attempt to wind you up I can assure you.

I am quite happy that if the time ever comes, I will do the right thing, in the right situation. More preparation I do not need. But each to their own of course.

Best wishes to you

K

Rimbaud
5th October 2010, 02:06
If you'll allow me to comment...I don't think that anyone here needs a "chill pill" or is doing anything wrong. I personally believe that all of our individual expectations for this year were set unrealistically high...I think that secretly we were all expecting "Disclosure" last year and this year and it hasn't happened. The end result is that many of us are turning inwards and attacking one another rather than looking outwards. I'm probably more to blame than anyone in this respect.

I remember Bill and Kerry three years ago saying that the best form of attack is through dissent and dis-info and that's how they would attack us all; by causing dissent and mistrust. We've effectively been going through a Civil War amongst our friends.. Bill and Kerry included...Those who not so long ago we held most dear..are now our enemies. Avalon. Camelot, Mists of Avalon and God knows how many blog sites. I'm sorry for hijacking this thread to make this statement...But I really feel that we've all been distracted by infighting from our common goal....Disclosure..Peace on Earth...Peace among our Brothers and Sisters Worldwide..and making a statement that ensures our place in the Universe...A place that we want and deserve. I want to live in that place...but as far as I can see; we're as far removed from that enlightenment as we ever were.. Fundamentalism is thriving...Spirituality is declining.

Rimbaud