PDA

View Full Version : NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler.

Eric J (Viking)
22nd February 2012, 10:08
NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit--hard--tonight according to authoritative ET/ED sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

Despite frantic, unceasing attempts to institute and implement the NWO agenda of control, domination, enslavement and genocide, the NWO has run out of time, for the cavalry has arrived! The Liberation Forces of benevolent ETs/EDs are now ready to give the NWO not only a taste of its own medicine, but the whole bottle! Devastation will rain down from above on the NWO, and as was warned before, there will be "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." This explicitly includes hardened deep underground hidey holes, which have already proven death traps to multitudes of negative ETs/EDs.

NWO Throw In The Towel--While You Still Have One!
The NWO needs to understand the Liberation Forces can apply combat power in ways unimaginable, ranging from electric shocks and annoying voices to planet shattering blows, plus everything in between. Be it unexpected public nakedness of NWO personnel, disappearance of highly protected, embarrassing NWO documents, abduction of NWO personnel and equipment, nothing and no one are safe, save the innocent. Your NWO mind control and sex slave centers, your NWO pedophilia rings, human trafficking, gunrunning and narcotrafficking, your NWO schools for assassins and many more such things are all destined for exposure and destruction. There is nothing you have that they cannot take, and if you don't believe it, ask Pakistan, Israel, Venezuela, the U.S. Air Force, Iran, and the people at a bunch of black project facilities!

http://johnkettler.com/nwo-to-receive-mauling-in-u-s-etseds-warn/

~~~~~~~~

viking

Realeyes
22nd February 2012, 10:52
Our days are becoming brighter and brighter!

I am filled with such hope for Humanity!

D-Day
22nd February 2012, 10:59
Thus begins the campaign to discredit John Kettler.
Those who get too close, get taken out of the picture... one way or another.
I hope I'm wrong.

BlueGem
22nd February 2012, 11:03
I would say to everyone to keep their wits about them. There have been a lot of suggestions regarding false-flag attacks recently, and last-ditch efforts to escape by the NWO, like the proverbial 'rat in the corner'.

Hopefully we will see some dramatic, tangible results in the coming few weeks.. because I would really appreciate it if they were stopped in their tracks!

Excitement abound, nontheless!

Ria
22nd February 2012, 11:13
Their have been some perrrfectly fab post this morning.
I am feeling:love::cheer2::yes2::victory:
Yes I have gone barmy llamy:llama:

Cjay
22nd February 2012, 11:30
And the people were happy...

http://indiagiftshoppe.com/logo/laughing-buddah.JPG

http://images.whereilive.com.au/images/uploads/gallery/2010/10/29/61911c7a276556833d0501709d76f31e_resized.jpg

http://bblmedia.com/BIG_SMILE.jpg

http://www.edrants.com/reluctant/greenspan.jpg

NO, not you, you snake!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DjdfCJCVLe0/SJ5J2LMZ4MI/AAAAAAAAB-Q/5OTBtzoIyeY/s400/biggest+smile.jpg

Mitm
22nd February 2012, 12:56
Guys, according to Anastasia Man is the most powerful creation in the Universe.. so who exactly are these ETs/ED's, Anastasia says that Mans thought is more powerful than all the tech put together of these ET's/ED's, just what is going on here.. According to Arthur Cristian (loveforlife.com.au) what is about to happen is the real NWO (Knights Templar), the ET/ED - free energy/ new financial system NWO... My personal opinion is we do need a transition 'system' before we can move back to living real life as God intended it.. (conscious co-creation and joy from its contemplation) so that Man can actually start to think for himself without the distractions of the 'system' Anastasia also says each person should determine reality through their own thoughts/experience.. she says disconnecting from the system for 9 days is enough to do this... I think the KIn's domain movement going on in Russia and other parts of the world, are going too slowly to cause a bottom up change, and maybe we need the 'white hats' to do the top-down solution so we can then have time/money/energy to concentrate on the bottom up process...

WHOMADEGOD
22nd February 2012, 13:04
Hurrah!

These words excite but is that because it appeals to my conditioned taste for vengeance?

I would like to believe in fluffy warm methods of extraction, but maybe I am being unrealistic, after all if you have a tumour it still needs cutting out before you address the root cause?

I hope this is finally our time to shine, and if so what better springboard to elevate ourselves to show compassion once "WE" are back in control.

AlternativeInfoJunkie
22nd February 2012, 13:08
Well i sure hope so...

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Taurean
22nd February 2012, 13:10
I don't wish the Cabal any harm.

I'm sure there must be some featureless Planet somewhere they can be exiled to.

jcocks
22nd February 2012, 14:22
Apparently the moon is an artificial space station that was towed here.... Perhaps we should throw them all inside send it back to where it came from? :)

BlueGem
22nd February 2012, 16:06
Hurrah!

These words excite but is that because it appeals to my conditioned taste for vengeance?

My sentiment exactly! I wish them all the best, but I think exile from this planet is not enough. To me, it makes a mockery of all the suffering and hardship that innocent people have endured for centuries.

Boil them in oil!

DreamsInDigital
22nd February 2012, 16:16
IF there wasn't a potential war a brewing in the middle east, and all that radiation stuff to clean up world wide, they would have been here a lot sooner. Even they have priorities, including fighting a battle against the negative ET/ED's to attend to as well. They're not infallible gods after all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hurrah!

My sentiment exactly! I wish them all the best, but I think exile from this planet is not enough. To me, it makes a mockery of all the suffering and hardship that innocent people have endured for centuries.

Boil them in oil!
Not the moon, that's to close. The other side of the universe though without means of returning...now that has potential. We don't even want those evil bastards in this same solar system....ever again.

Vanessa
22nd February 2012, 16:22
I can't begin to say how much I like this.

BUT, so many in our world have been so brainwashed that I can see a need for our help with the transitions.

Just as you put a baby in a playpen, maybe the FEMA camps can be used for some of those NWO types that can change. They will need time to relearn how to be human.

DreamsInDigital
22nd February 2012, 16:28
You are so right Vanessa, it really is like dealing with children, you can't just use "love and light" to teach them that what they are doing is "wrong". You have to take their "toys" away, you have to let them get close enough to the heat of a hot stove to learn that the stove is hot. Even if it ends up causing a minor burn. I think even in Fulford's camp they are considering using one or two of the camps for putting these guys in them. AFAIK, these strikes are just going to be enough to prevent them from being able to use them to move against the american people and "contain" the situation.

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd February 2012, 16:43
Hurrah!

I would like to believe in fluffy warm methods of extraction, but maybe I am being unrealistic, after all if you have a tumour it still needs cutting out before you address the root cause?

I hope this is finally our time to shine, and if so what better springboard to elevate ourselves to show compassion once "WE" are back in control.

I invite you to consider,

There are no victims here. There is no oppressor. We are all coconspirators in our own enslavement. We have been manipulated, but we allowed it. They created wars, but we fought them. They sold us oil and we bought cars. They manufactured problems and we demanded their solutions. Yes, all must face justice and take responsibility for what has been done, but remember that before the lynching begins, that if we cannot forgive them then we cannot forgive ourselves. And I for one would like to forgive myself.

And besides, on the level of Source, there is only One of us here anyway.

May all beings be free from suffering.
May all beings be at peace.

mountain_jim
22nd February 2012, 16:46
I was also interested in this part:

The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved

as my 'spidey-sense' has for some time, watching the presence and behaviour of FEMA and other government agencies around this fault zone, including trying to get the customer list of a prepper food-supply store in tennessee, etc., has been telling me that 'they' have been planning to cause/ensure a great quake there and perhaps use it for the martial-law institution they have wanted for so long.

It has gone beyond sane disaster preparedness, to moving and preparing resources in the area to take control as if 'they' knew it was coming, and soon.

Ria
22nd February 2012, 16:49
My understanding is that, many decimated planets have suffered under the service to self groups, put them all there, with out any tech. As the plan was to rape and kill all here, on this planet and move on, when all resources had been used up. A planet without wild life, or just parasitical biting insects. Plus they can take all the deceases and poison they have developed with them and live with the consequences.
The one draw back, I see, is that most planets are sentient beings. So may be a man/ET made planetoid. I mean who would wont them, being of sound mind.

EnergyGardener
22nd February 2012, 16:54
Apparently the moon is an artificial space station that was towed here.... Perhaps we should throw them all inside send it back to where it came from? :)

Please propose another location; I like the moon, even if it is AI.

Ria
22nd February 2012, 16:58
Whiskey Mystic I agree with you, but how given their stance.

crested-duck
22nd February 2012, 17:04
Hurrah!

There are no victims here. There is no oppressor. We are all coconspirators in our own enslavement. We have been manipulated, but we allowed it. They created wars, but we fought them. They sold us oil and we bought cars. They manufactured problems and we demanded their solutions. Yes, all must face justice and take responsibility for what has been done, but remember that before the lynching begins, that if we cannot forgive them then we cannot forgive ourselves. And I for one would like to forgive myself.

May all beings be at peace. I've alreaddy forgiven myself ! As far as the elite oligarchs , when they are thrown into a deep hole and covered with lime ,and the hole is backfilled, like they did to my relatives in ww2, then I'll work on forgiveing them ! Untill then kill them where ever you find them hideing!

Ria
22nd February 2012, 17:04
Whiskey Mystic
Do you feel they really grasp the enormity of what they have done.

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 17:05
I suppose the message means tonight in California or west coast? It is already past midnight in Eastern Oz is it not? We have still 8 hrs in Uk left. I welcome the message from J Kettler though so we will be keeping our ears to the ground for any rumblings or reports. John Kettler has stuck his neck out on this one. I do hope he is right. So can I ask all folks here to report anything, anything at all to confirm this has started?

Stan

bluestflame
22nd February 2012, 17:13
nothing keeps a cycle going like mistimed forgiveness , forgive them AFTER they are "finalised" not before

just to be sure they can't reinsert themselves back into the system in positions of power and influence

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd February 2012, 17:55
Whiskey Mystic

No, I do not. I also don't think that most of US grasp the enormity of what WE'VE done, either. They couldn't do any of it without us. We are after all, masters of reality. Why do you think they have to give foreshadowing and publish all of their plans? Why do they need to tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Because they need our consent. We are not innocent. We are not victims. We chose to be here. We chose to be in the school.

I am of the opinion that for the human species to graduate from the school, we have to take responsibility for our role in shaping the reality that we live in, both the good parts and the bad. We have to do this individually and as a people.

Lifebringer
22nd February 2012, 18:13
Can't unleash these maladjusted mental midgets on other unsuspecting populations in the Universe. I'm sure they have had this issue before, and either a redo, or elimination according to the choice to do a do over. They have to show remorse and motivation to go on the right path, and I think they said they remove their memory to be reborn on the same vibration, but karmetic for the experience to NOT return to doing what they did when they had power in this life.

Ria
22nd February 2012, 18:23
Whiskey Mystic

No, I do not. I also don't think that most of US grasp the enormity of what WE'VE done, either. They couldn't do any of it without us. We are after all, masters of reality. Why do you think they have to give foreshadowing and publish all of their plans? Why do they need to tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Because they need our consent. We are not innocent. We are not victims. We chose to be here. We chose to be in the school.

I am of the opinion that for the human species to graduate from the school, we have to take responsibility for our role in shaping the reality that we live in, both the good parts and the bad. We have to do this individually and as a people.

I get what you are saying, BUT if you are ignorant on many of these maters or you do know about it, it dose not mean consent and much of what has gone on has been covert, tricks, manipulation, and not all facts are provided to give an informed consent so decision, if we are even given one is based on a false assumption, so their by, the premise is nun-en-void. I know I have not given my consent or support to much of what has gone on, I have been tricked in some cases. Even based on the Idea I chose to incarnate, that dose not give my consent to all that transpires.

BlueGem
22nd February 2012, 18:42
Can't unleash these maladjusted mental midgets on other unsuspecting populations in the Universe. I'm sure they have had this issue before, and either a redo, or elimination according to the choice to do a do over. They have to show remorse and motivation to go on the right path, and I think they said they remove their memory to be reborn on the same vibration, but karmetic for the experience to NOT return to doing what they did when they had power in this life.

Weren't the reptilians dropped here from somewhere else by another race? This is what Alex Collier posits anyway. I can understand the need to remove a malevolent force in this way, but it is up to them to sort their Karma out in the end.

Others are right, we need to forgive them, and ourselves to 'pass on' the karma, as it were. This is what I find to be the most repugnant trait of the NWO, to 'show and tell' us in advance what they are going to do, so the ball then falls in our court. That wipes their hands of the matter apparently. It's a classic example of passing on the blame.

The idea of 'showing and telling' us what they are doing (sometimes supremely arrogantly) through symbolism and cryptic messages, goes back a long time. At the same time they had developed many intricate ways to keep us distracted from seeing the full picture, while still assuming we had a choice. I think it is unjust to blame the public wholly, for we have only a few pieces of the puzzle, while they created it.

To say that we have let this happen to ourselves is not right. Not everyone has the internet, not everyone has such an objective view on life as others, and not everyone has the time to do masses of research.

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd February 2012, 19:04
I get what you are saying, BUT if you are ignorant on many of these maters or you do know about it, it dose not mean consent and much of what has gone on has been covert, tricks, manipulation, and not all facts are provided to give an informed consent so decision, if we are even given one is based on a false assumption, so their by, the premise is nun-en-void. I know I have not given my consent or support to much of what has gone on, I have been tricked in some cases. Even based on the Idea I chose to incarnate, that dose not give my consent to all that transpires.

I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.

I've posted a favorite quote several times on Avalon and here it is again. "Men don't want freedom. They only want to talk about it." - Mark Twain

When this changes, and I hope it is changing now, we will have real freedom. Until then, it does not matter if we get rid of the current oppressors. We will invite others to take their place

DarMar
22nd February 2012, 19:09
Who are they to do our jobs for us?
Will we grow faster if they solve our "problems"?
Is this ET channeled info?

when does spaceship comes to take us on planet of flowers?

Ria
22nd February 2012, 19:10
BlueGem
I agree with you, but to get this sorted out, we all have to take responsibility, passing the buck will get us no ware, as key culprits are unlikely to sort it out for us.
You clean up after the kids until they can do it for them selves.
We have to be bigger than them.
Reminding our selfves we did not all ways get it right, first, second, thread time.[a-pa-pro of different incarnation]

BlueGem
22nd February 2012, 19:15
I think maybe that I have not articulated my point clearly enough. I know we have to take responsibility, and that we agree to our reality etc.

Perhaps I am experiencing the tremendous frustration and awe that will surely befall many (who are unaware) in times to come. Just surfacing some emotions here!

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 19:25
Has anyone heard anything at all? Will we all have to wait until tomorrow?

Stan

Ria
22nd February 2012, 19:35
Posted by Ria (here)

Whiskey Mystic
I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.

I've posted a favorite quote several times on Avalon and here it is again. "Men don't want freedom. They only want to talk about it." - Mark Twain

When this changes, and I hope it is changing now, we will have real freedom. Until then, it does not matter if we get rid of the current oppressors. We will invite others to take their place

Yes I see your point, probably like you I have tried to enlighten people along the way, with different responses. The most difficult to deal with is fear and shock. Many years ago on reading Ickes book, I was sickened to the point, that I did not wont to be alive.[it took me about 3 weeks to feel close to normal] I knew there was truth in what he said as I could see links all around me. Some people can deal with this better than others.

Ria
22nd February 2012, 19:46

I think maybe that I have not articulated my point clearly enough. I know we have to take responsibility, and that we agree to our reality etc.

Perhaps I am experiencing the tremendous frustration and awe that will surely befall many (who are unaware) in times to come. Just surfacing some emotions here!

Me to, it is all a bit daunting

CeltMan
22nd February 2012, 19:46
For those interested in knowing a time conversion to their 'neck of the woods'............here are a couple of links:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/index.htm

More time zone option on the second link:

http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/activities/timeconv.html

FOR UK FOLKS:

7 pm(1900) PST = 3am UK//GMT time (Thursday morning.......YAWN!!.... Matchsticks can be purchased here?!)

onawah
22nd February 2012, 20:02
This kind of argument falls short of acknowledging the MANY ways in which humankind has been DEPRIVED of the ability to think for ourselves, not just through deception and manipulation, but through tampering with our DNA for one, which was done long ago and which is only now being undone by a natural evolutionary process, if the evidence supporting the latter can be believed.
Apparently realizing the game has changed, TPTW have employed a whole new bag of tricks for dumbing us down, from toxic vaccines to GMOs to poisonous pharmaceuticals, to toxins in the air, soil and water, to HAARP and a slew of other EMFs that fill the atmosphere, to mind-numbing TV, mainstream media that tells us everything BUT the truth, public education that turns people into cogs for the machine, and much, much more.
It's a wonder we can think at all!
The fact that some of us ARE still capable of thinking and that many others are waking up in SPITE of everything they've been throwing at us to keep us under control, says something about who we really are.
And that there are still pockets and tribes of indigenous peoples who have managed to retain their connection to the earth and their inherent and traditional wisdom in spite of so many efforts to disinherit them, steal their land and destroy their culture speaks volumes for the resiliency of the human spirit.
I think humankind deserves some credit.

Kimberley
22nd February 2012, 20:37
I am all for the idea of the dark forces being relocated to their own planet (I think that is part of the plan isn't it?)

The reason I am here and most of us that are paying attention to all of this information are here is because we signed up to co-create and participate in helping to lift up the vibration of this planet. And congratulations we ARE doing just that.

Although we must remember that fear, revenge, anger etc feeds the dark forces and we are here to shine light on the dark forces.

I add one of my favorite quotes from Annalee Skarin

And now my beloved I will give again the sacred keys on which the forgiveness of your sin is based. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Those who can not forgive can not be forgiven. The very core of being forgiven is contained in the ability to forgive. Those who carry their grudges and hates and spirit of retaliation with them are carrying a burden of such deep darkness. They become acutely clothed in the darkness of their own dislikes. And so I speak gently these words for all have sinned. Your own great release will come when you can forgive. If you can not forgive you are carrying upon your shoulders your neighbors, your brothers failures and transgressions and you are also carrying the burden of your own sins, weaknesses, innumerable errors, and mistakes . When I commanded you to judge not lest you be judged, I was revealing the great eternal law by which you would escape the great judgment.

Much love to us all!!

Ria
22nd February 2012, 20:58
I am all for the idea of the dark forces being relocated to their own planet (I think that is part of the plan isn't it?)

The reason I am here and most of us that are paying attention to all of this information are here is because we signed up to co-create and participate in helping to lift up the vibration of this planet. And congratulations we ARE doing just that.

Although we must remember that fear, revenge, anger etc feeds the dark forces and we are here to shine light on the dark forces.

I add one of my favorite quotes from Annalee Skarin

And now my beloved I will give again the sacred keys on which the forgiveness of your sin is based. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Those who can not forgive can not be forgiven. The very core of being forgiven is contained in the ability to forgive. Those who carry their grudges and hates and spirit of retaliation with them are carrying a burden of such deep darkness. They become acutely clothed in the darkness of their own dislikes. And so I speak gently these words for all have sinned. Your own great release will come when you can forgive. If you can not forgive you are carrying upon your shoulders your neighbors, your brothers failures and transgressions and you are also carrying the burden of your own sins, weaknesses, innumerable errors, and mistakes . When I commanded you to judge not lest you be judged, I was revealing the great eternal law by which you would escape the great judgment.

Much love to us all!!
Good one Kimberly.

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd February 2012, 21:15
3OnQEfgdBZo

ceetee9
22nd February 2012, 21:23
I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.Right on the money WM. But in defense of those who don't have the internet or other means of deriving a clue about what is really going on, I will cut them some slack. ;)

WHOMADEGOD
22nd February 2012, 22:20
Hurrah!

May all beings be at peace.

Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark

gypsybutterflykiss
22nd February 2012, 22:30
I must say though, I was speaking to a friend of mine today who does not have Internet access, and she asked me what on earth is happening on this planet! The funny thing is she was the one who brought up the entire conversation... And it all started at our food sources.

So, with that being said.. It offered me even more glimmer of hope for us all. Many people are feeling "the shift". They are wiping the sleep out of their eyes and noticing that the truth that is spoon fed to them is a big scoop of rotten lies.

Perhaps, we just need to offer a little more patience. :)

I am no expert on these matters, but it seems to me that even our ignorance is a choice. Ignorance of what is really going on is easier to deal with than awareness. The information is out there to see, but it's not on CNN. No one will connect the dots for us, but if we take responsibilty and are willing to take a hard look, it's all there to see. What keeps us from doing this in most cases is our unwillingness to let go of our own beliefs and sacred cows. We don't want to trade our comfortable beliefs for truth and this is how we enslave ourselves. The PTW are just obliging us, overtly or covertly.Right on the money WM. But in defense of those who don't have the internet or other means of deriving a clue about what is really going on, I will cut them some slack. ;)

Lazlo
22nd February 2012, 22:32

NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit--hard--tonight according to authoritative ET/ED sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

Despite frantic, unceasing attempts to institute and implement the NWO agenda of control, domination, enslavement and genocide, the NWO has run out of time, for the cavalry has arrived! The Liberation Forces of benevolent ETs/EDs are now ready to give the NWO not only a taste of its own medicine, but the whole bottle! Devastation will rain down from above on the NWO, and as was warned before, there will be "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." This explicitly includes hardened deep underground hidey holes, which have already proven death traps to multitudes of negative ETs/EDs.

The NWO needs to understand the Liberation Forces can apply combat power in ways unimaginable, ranging from electric shocks and annoying voices to planet shattering blows, plus everything in between. Be it unexpected public nakedness of NWO personnel, disappearance of highly protected, embarrassing NWO documents, abduction of NWO personnel and equipment, nothing and no one are safe, save the innocent. Your NWO mind control and sex slave centers, your NWO pedophilia rings, human trafficking, gunrunning and narcotrafficking, your NWO schools for assassins and many more such things are all destined for exposure and destruction. There is nothing you have that they cannot take, and if you don't believe it, ask Pakistan, Israel, Venezuela, the U.S. Air Force, Iran, and the people at a bunch of black project facilities!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Those are some pretty bold statements from Mr. Kettler.

I'll save the commentary until tomorrow, but when has any specific prediction like this come true? Whenever someone throws out a specific date for action, it comes and goes without incident, ultimately serving only to damage the credibility of the person making the claims.

Edit to add:

I just checked out Kettler's site for updates, and in the comments on the right, he said that the plans include some things which will go viral immediately.

There will be no claiming that it was only secret installations and DUMBS that were hit, therefore we can't confirm or deny the ET/ED actions.

TelosianEmbrace
22nd February 2012, 22:34
I have lived many lives of darkness, both here and off planet, as have many of you. I have been part of satanic rituals, including human sacrifice. I have sliced flesh off bodies while they are still living. I have lived many reptilian lives. I have ripped hearts out of humans and eaten on the flesh while it is still it beating. The play of light and shadow across the face of Earth is a well choreographed and intimate affair. There is no-one to forgive but ourselves.

On another note, I am picturing Queen Lizzie in the nude on a very cold day in England.:o :eek: Hope they let her keep her gloves and hat! I'm not sure a nude Heinz Kissinger would be so appealing!:lalala::nono:

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 22:38
give it a chance, give it a chance, the evening is not finished until west coast USA Canada has gone to bed. Hopefully there will be some reports tomorrow. If not MR Kettler will have to eat his words.

Stan

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 22:41
Some of the last words we heard from GFL starship Neptune was that he would take a few people up to the mothership and they would come back with the evidence. I haven't heard a thing about that since.

Stan

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 22:46
I also want to point out that these recent so called resignations of top bankers around the world is not what I would call "taking them out" and put on trial. They are resigning of their own free will because of many reasons, some of which are fraud charges against them.

Stan

Edit: This post was meant for the other one about banksters resigning . Anyway it is sort of connected isn't it?

Kimberley
22nd February 2012, 23:04
A question my friends... Is Kerry doing another interview with JOHN KETTLER tonight?? For some reason I can not find if I am dreaming this or it is real heheheh

Thank for you help.. and if yes what is the link to it? If not I guess I dreamed it :-)

Much love

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd February 2012, 23:14
And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

I don't hold anybody accountable. That's between them and their higher selves. I think some of this discussion is really focusing on the 3d conditions and details. Of course I don't think someone who has no access to information should be held accountable for going or not going along with the plan. I'm not saying that difficult conditions were not placed upon us. I'm not saying that we are to blame for everything. I'm not saying that the human race doesn't deserve great credit for doing as well as it has against such odds. I have not said any of these things.

My invitation is to take what I am saying on principle as a guiding factor, one of many, and apply it where it seems applicable to you. I'm not suggesting that we get caught up in some duality of judgement. I'm only suggesting that in our considerations of condemnation for the "bad guys" we consider and take responsibility for what roles we ourselves have played in the current situation. And if none of that applies to you, then that's fine. Only you can decide what is right for you.

No matter if we are aware of the bigger picture or not, I think that we should stay aware of the fact that our conditions and what happens to us are not so important as how we RESPOND to the world. We can't control the world, but we can be responsible for how we react to it. For in the end, what is a life but the sum of all choices made?

(How I get so misunderstood is often beyond me as I do think I'm a pretty articulate writer)

I would also advise us to bear in mind the words of the good Doctor when he said "Darkness cannot drive away darkness. Only light can do that." Or as our good friend Nietzsche said "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

Ok, enough of me and my tedious quotes. Santori times.

Rollo
22nd February 2012, 23:18
Fragment from The Law of One about Adolf Hitler - NWO pioneer!

"Questioner: I’ll just ask about Orion. You said that Orion was the source of some of these contacts with UFOs. Can you tell me something of that contact, its purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf. This is your vibratory sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen by the distortion as not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized.

Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf (Hitler)?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known as Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary for you to recover what you have already given. Could you complete that information?

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground."

This people need months, years or even centuries to be healed after what they did. I'm sure in vast universe exist such place for them. It could be even some place on Earth if well prepared and with qualified stuff. In any case it should be up to all of us, collectively to make an informed decision about it. Revenge is not an option.

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 23:28
A question my friends... Is Kerry doing another interview with JOHN KETTLER tonight?? For some reason I can not find if I am dreaming this or it is real heheheh

Thank for you help.. and if yes what is the link to it? If not I guess I dreamed it :-)

Much love
Hi Kimberley, I too get mixed up with my dreams and every day reality, you're not alone honey.

Stan

Lazlo
22nd February 2012, 23:32
I also want to point out that these recent so called resignations of top bankers around the world is not what I would call "taking them out" and put on trial. They are resigning of their own free will because of many reasons, some of which are fraud charges against them.

Stan

Edit: This post was meant for the other one about banksters resigning . Anyway it is sort of connected isn't it?

Not only that, but turnover at financial institutions is rampant. This is the third time in as many years that an article has popped up which claims that resignations are portending imminent financial calamity. Instead, it's just business as usual.

aranuk
22nd February 2012, 23:42
Yes exactly. I'm not sure but I think/feel that isf we were to go back any period of time lets say at random pre 2008 say 2003 that that same list would look quite similar. Directors of banks resign after 4 or 5 years as did that guy in charge of World Bank Gessner I think. They resign from one bank and lo and behold they are in another powerful position in the EU or UN ambassodor and such like. This probably is a norm in that world nothing at all unusual. Fraud scandals of billions can ONLY take place within the ranks of these individuals. Diversion of funds of trillions can only happen in world banks. not in small businesses.

Stan

Ron Mauer Sr
22nd February 2012, 23:43
There is no need for vengeance on the powers that were. There is no need to hurt them.
Once all their power is stripped from them, and all that they have stolen has been returned and they have confessed to their misdeeds,
we should show our compassion by putting them in public housing, on social security income exclusively and obamacare for healthcare.
For those not yet eligible for social security, food stamps could be added.

Rollo
22nd February 2012, 23:47
I will just add WibmcsEGLKo

DreamsInDigital
22nd February 2012, 23:55

Much love
Yes, he will be this thursday, which is tomorrow in US time. Though we are really looking forward to when you get to interview him more than anything. :) Also unlike last time, this one will include video and audio ;)

WyoSeeker
23rd February 2012, 00:11
Before I get taken out of context I did state it would be our opportunity to show compassion regardless of my conditioning by TPTW to react mercilessly.

I understand your points but I disagree. We have never been responsible for their deeds, as you fully well know we have been manipulated on such a scale it is almost impossible to fathom, and we have been divided in such a way that for the small percentage of souls that are actually awake they feel a sense of utter helplessness which again has been a deliberate machination. And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

Blessings

Mark

In point of fact there is only one of us here and we are accountable. I know the illusion of separation makes it feel otherwise, but the story of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his healing of a hospital full of mental patients using the Polynesian practice of Hoʻoponopono proves this. Negative situations that enter our perception are reflections of something within us that needs healed, and by healing it we can affect the physical world we've created.

You can read this story in Joe Vitale's book Zero Limits (http://www.zerolimits.info/) but here's a brief excpert:

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.

cloud9
23rd February 2012, 00:13
I will be checking the spraying tomorrow morning because today was as heavy as it gets around here...

kersley
23rd February 2012, 00:26
I can't help but feel excited and hope at last. is this really happening? why so many resignation? are they been told to resign or what? by whom?
Please tell me more..

CeltMan
23rd February 2012, 03:19
It does seem that there has been a misunderstanding here.

I thought that Kerry had posted on her blog, that the Second interview with John Kettler was to be on 22nd feb at 7pm pst

So having stayed up, it is now 0318 in morning here in UK, 23rd Feb,..yes, there is a live interview , but Not with J.K.

Perhasp it is my mix up, with different time zones to consider?
Hey ho, such is life, back to bed for me.

Tane Mahuta
23rd February 2012, 07:53
Hurrah!

Boil them in oil!

Forgiveness!!...Forgiveness is what is needed!!...people.

TM

Calz
23rd February 2012, 08:03
Hurrah!

Boil them in oil!

Forgiveness!!...Forgiveness is what is needed!!...people.

TM

True.

Yet I expect more people would be more "forgiving" once "they" are removed from positions where "they" can continue to inflict death and destruction down upon not only humanity but life (including Gaia of course) in general as well.

Ria
23rd February 2012, 08:05
I have lived many lives of darkness, both here and off planet, as have many of you. I have been part of satanic rituals, including human sacrifice. I have sliced flesh off bodies while they are still living. I have lived many reptilian lives. I have ripped hearts out of humans and eaten on the flesh while it is still it beating. The play of light and shadow across the face of Earth is a well choreographed and intimate affair. There is no-one to forgive but ourselves.
Thank you for illustrating what we so readly forget.

And for the silent majority still in slumber, can you really hold them accountable?

I don't hold anybody accountable. That's between them and their higher selves. I think some of this discussion is really focusing on the 3d conditions and details. Of course I don't think someone who has no access to information should be held accountable for going or not going along with the plan. I'm not saying that difficult conditions were not placed upon us. I'm not saying that we are to blame for everything. I'm not saying that the human race doesn't deserve great credit for doing as well as it has against such odds. I have not said any of these things.

My invitation is to take what I am saying on principle as a guiding factor, one of many, and apply it where it seems applicable to you. I'm not suggesting that we get caught up in some duality of judgement. I'm only suggesting that in our considerations of condemnation for the "bad guys" we consider and take responsibility for what roles we ourselves have played in the current situation. And if none of that applies to you, then that's fine. Only you can decide what is right for you.

No matter if we are aware of the bigger picture or not, I think that we should stay aware of the fact that our conditions and what happens to us are not so important as how we RESPOND to the world. We can't control the world, but we can be responsible for how we react to it. For in the end, what is a life but the sum of all choices made?

(How I get so misunderstood is often beyond me as I do think I'm a pretty articulate writer)

I would also advise us to bear in mind the words of the good Doctor when he said "Darkness cannot drive away darkness. Only light can do that." Or as our good friend Nietzsche said "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."

I think your post have been useful and insightful as well as the apparent misunderstandings

There is no need for vengeance on the powers that were. There is no need to hurt them.
Once all their power is stripped from them, and all that they have stolen has been returned and they have confessed to their misdeeds,
we should show our compassion by putting them in public housing, on social security income exclusively and obamacare for healthcare.

Blessings

Mark

In point of fact there is only one of us here and we are accountable. I know the illusion of separation makes it feel otherwise, but the story of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his healing of a hospital full of mental patients using the Polynesian practice of Hoʻoponopono proves this. Negative situations that enter our perception are reflections of something within us that needs healed, and by healing it we can affect the physical world we've created.

You can read this story in Joe Vitale's book Zero Limits (http://www.zerolimits.info/) but here's a brief excpert:

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

All this leads US hear to this "I WAS SIMPLY HEALING THE PART OF ME THAT CREATED THEM"

Earth Angel
23rd February 2012, 15:15
so any news on this ? his site said some things would go viral immediately

778 neighbour of some guy
23rd February 2012, 15:19
And the people were happy...

http://indiagiftshoppe.com/logo/laughing-buddah.JPG

http://images.whereilive.com.au/images/uploads/gallery/2010/10/29/61911c7a276556833d0501709d76f31e_resized.jpg

http://bblmedia.com/BIG_SMILE.jpg

http://www.edrants.com/reluctant/greenspan.jpg

NO, not you, you snake!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DjdfCJCVLe0/SJ5J2LMZ4MI/AAAAAAAAB-Q/5OTBtzoIyeY/s400/biggest+smile.jpg

Happypotomus in the middle, quick someone toss in a loaf of bread, grinn.

Lazlo
23rd February 2012, 15:23
I scanned the headlines this morning and there isn't anything that even remotely fills the bill. I am calling this prediction a massive fail.

aranuk
23rd February 2012, 15:28
Has anyone heard of anything last night? JK did stick his neck out and said last night would be the start of taking out of all the installations. It must have included HAARP did it not?

Stan

aranuk
23rd February 2012, 15:34

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Hi Vikihe I am quite disappointed we have never heard of anything last night. I am just as disappointed as I was when the Steve Beckow tour didn't go as predicted.

Stan

Eric J (Viking)
23rd February 2012, 15:36

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Hi Vikihe I am quite disappointed we have never heard of anything last night. I am just as disappointed as I was when the Steve Beckow tour didn't go as predicted.

Stan

You and me both my friend...if I hear anything I'll post ... maybe that should be one of the questions with him tonight!

viking

EnergyGardener
23rd February 2012, 15:43

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Stan

You and me both my friend...if I hear anything I'll post ... maybe that should be one of the questions with him tonight!

viking

Before we lose hope and create the epitaph of those working on our behalf, let's consider the expected delay from MSM's reluctance to announce their own. Perhaps public announcements of what is happening may actually require a few more days for things to shake out... I too am looking forward to John Kettler's reporting of events this evening.

Earth Angel
23rd February 2012, 16:05
from Kettlers site
Rob
February 22, 2012 at 10:44 pm

John, I just did a quick search on Jone’s site. Saw no indication he is aware of what’s happening.

Scanning sources all evening. Not a whisper as of yet.

John Kettler
February 23, 2012 at 2:57 am

Rob,

There were some technical problems and a disaster to be averted, both of which severely limited what could be done. The work goes on!

Lazlo
23rd February 2012, 16:32
from Kettlers site
Rob

John, I just did a quick search on Jone’s site. Saw no indication he is aware of what’s happening.

John Kettler

Rob,

There were some technical problems and a disaster to be averted, both of which severely limited what could be done. The work goes on!

OK, it's official:

John Kettler has entered that special place occupied by Sorcha Faal, Richard Hoagland, Rush Limbaugh, etc.... He is now on my mental spam list

Kerrigan
23rd February 2012, 17:28
So....? No news about this??

humanalien
23rd February 2012, 18:08
I kind of have my suspicions about john now. I checked out one of his web sites
and found this right at the top, where he is trying to sell his e-books.

Welcome to my site. This new adventure has not been without its trials and tribulations, but there are some amazing things happening and I encourage you to hang around, watch as they develop and even participate.

Now this has me thinking if john wasn't just using people as sort of an experiment, to get peoples
reactions to the thought of alien intervention by cleaning up the corruption on this planet. He took
us on an adventure and had us participate by getting our reactions about what he was telling us.
Maybe he has a new book in mind and wanted to try out his idea's on people to see if a new book
would be a good selling before he actually writes the book. I don't really know if this is the case or
not but that thought has been running through my head for a few days now.

Concerning the actual date this was to occur

John has a post titled:
NWO To Receive Mauling Tonight In U.S.–ETs/EDs Warn

The date of that posting was 2-21-12. Wouldn't that mean that that this should have happen on the night of the 21st?

Someone else posted here that it was suppose to happen on 2-22-12. Where did you find that date?
Obviously, both dates came and passed and nothing has happened yet, so were we just being used
by john? He had better have a really good story to tell us tonight......

Sources:
http://johnkettler.com/

Dennis Leahy
23rd February 2012, 18:45
1.) this is in "General Discussion", but John Kettler's info is channeled-in from ETs. Shouldn't this be in the "Channeled Information" section?

2.) for any ET/ED monitoring this thread: let's agree to synchronize our watches, OK? Here's the atomic clock : http://www.time.gov/
Why use a US-based atomic clock? Well, it seems like ET/ED entities have a predilection for white males from the USA to beam down telepathic transmissions, and use lots of Americentric speech idioms. So, this will make them comfortable.

Dennis

aranuk
23rd February 2012, 19:13

NWO Has Run Out Of Time!

~~~~~~~~

viking

Stan

viking

Absolutely!

Stan

WHOMADEGOD
23rd February 2012, 20:00

Blessings

Mark

I was in awe.

I appreciate the metaphor and with the risk of sounding sarcastic I am glad you are aware of the illusion of separation, this is Gods design and God is pure genius or we are ;•)

But still the point is overlooked. A response is a decision based on information provided in a given situation and cross referenced by what we think we know. This knowledge is force fed to us in every imaginable and otherwise relentlessly.

The irony is in this situation the only and best way to respond is to trust in our own moral compass called intuition, which NEVER leads us astray. The problem is TPTW have done their damnest to make so much internal/external noise not to mention the mere action of turning inwardly something to be viewed with scepticism and suspicion that to make any such decision practically impossible!

So what are we left with....imitating television based character interaction for our guidance, sad.

All of here on this forum are fortunate indeed.

TargeT
23rd February 2012, 20:11
from Kettlers site
Rob

John Kettler

Rob,

OK, it's official:

John Kettler has entered that special place occupied by Sorcha Faal, Richard Hoagland, Rush Limbaugh, etc.... He is now on my mental spam list

does this surprise ANYONE?

if its too good to be true. ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!!!

Just like Sugar (a Neurotoxin/Poison) if it tastes sweet and seems like there's no strings attached.. your not looking hard enough.

Look at the reaction to "news" like this.. Look at the immedate following... I think we are being desensitized? or at least abused by these rediculous (delusional) "personalities"....

So the boy who cried wolf has cried many times... is this on purpose; are we being set up to ignore something real eventualy or are we just being taken on an emotional roller coaster so our energy can be sucked by extra dimentional vampires (the proported ET/ED that is supose to "save" us... (what a joke!)).

these are cropping up repeatedly for a reason, there has to be one; I can't think it's JUST "money"

tonyp
23rd February 2012, 20:12
yeah ok understood nothing of that and for those who did ...good luck to you :{

Operator
23rd February 2012, 20:41
I think we are being desensitized?

Yes, 'savior mode' kicks in and while everything is going to be okidoki most of us are settling back in passive behavior again.

Maia Gabrial
23rd February 2012, 20:44
How can it be such an easy matter of dismantling the NWO? It's been in the works for a long time. The plans are so complex.
God, I wish it were true, but I can't accept what he's telling us.

What needs to be realized is that there are so many cults and secret societies cooperating together to bring about this undesirable NWO. Do the Liberation Forces know who every one of them are? Can they take all of them out? Seriously, our "infestation" of evil rat people is out of control. I really hope they can do it so that we can all see it and have NO DOUBTS afterwards....
IMO the biggest threats to us are the Freemasons who are the Illuminati, too.... Their influences can be seen on every frigging continent, in just about every city.... They're not the inocuous charitable organization people think. You can't ban such groups because they'd go into hiding and regroup. That's how they all operate and now the whole planet is in danger. In order for the NWO to be truly gone, all of them need to be wiped out or taken off world somewhere....

I think Kettler means well, but he's dreaming....Or we all are.....
And then again, this may STILL be part of the elaborate schemes to hit us the hardest when we least expect it....
Hope not, but we'll see what happens....

onawah
23rd February 2012, 21:27
This makes such perfect sense.

TargeT
23rd February 2012, 21:51
And then again, this may STILL be part of the elaborate schemes to hit us the hardest when we least expect it....

I've looked at it from many angles... this is the only PROBABLE case... especialy when compared to the fantastical ravings of this Kettler persona.....

aproach things from a simple pattern analysis methodology, remove emotion & opinion (usualy based in emotion) completely from the picture & it becomes a lot more focused & clear.

these repeated messages, the crap from Willcock & Fulford... these things should be disturbing people, not causing elation & "fist pumps" (IMO obviously).

Ria
23rd February 2012, 22:28

I've looked at it from many angles... this is the only PROBABLE case... especialy when compared to the fantastical ravings of this Kettler persona.....

aproach things from a simple pattern analysis methodology, remove emotion & opinion (usualy based in emotion) completely from the picture & it becomes a lot more focused & clear.

these repeated messages, the crap from Willcock & Fulford... these things should be disturbing people, not causing elation & "fist pumps" (IMO obviously).

I will take elation and fist pumps over pessimism any day. The mere fact that I read an article dose not change my schedule or my intentions. You wont to put energy into mistrust and pessimism OK if thats what you like. I wont to put energy into optimistic possibilities. The only differences is I get to feel happier than you do. whatever the out come.:bounce:

TargeT
23rd February 2012, 22:59
I will take elation and fist pumps over pessimism any day. The mere fact that I read an article dose not change my schedule or my intentions. You wont to put energy into mistrust and pessimism OK if thats what you like. I wont to put energy into optimistic possibilities. The only differences is I get to feel happier than you do. whatever the out come.:bounce:

yes... you can get lost in your feelings all you want; I understand that feelings and ego are simply "gadgets" or "gimics" that come a long with this meat suit I am piloting.

I am neither happy nor sad, infact there is zero feeling when I read things like this (though sometimes a hint of pity or lament creeps in) I am simply analyizing patterns and offering out comes. this is not pessimism exactly, though the message can be taken so (in this case).

I also understand that clearly the "status quo" is crumbling... these issues are coming fast for a reason:

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessemistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".

Feelings, Emotion.. these are almost litteraly physical commands to your body, you are not in control when you are controled by feelings.. experience them but transend them, they are not why we are here (not totaly anyway).

Ria
23rd February 2012, 22:59
Thank you for illustrating what we so readly forget.

I think your post have been useful and insightful as well as the apparent misunderstandings

Blessings

Mark

I was in awe.

All this leads US hear to this "I WAS SIMPLY HEALING THE PART OF ME THAT CREATED THEM"

This is so important A gestalt approach might be a start?

Snowbird
24th February 2012, 00:22

I'm smiling rmauersr at your post above after having read through this thread. But I have to ask you and others, is what you have described above (even tho it may have been meant as a gentle joke) a type of vengeance?

I don't argue that what has been stolen and lied about and conned and blackmailed, should be rectified. However, there are only a slight handful of these nwo family members who would ever willing allow this to occur. These few are the ones who would genuinely submit to allowing someone to examine their hearts before being granted amnesty. I know only a few on this earth at this time who are spiritually capable of performing this type of examination. And, if this type of amnesty procedure is allowed to be performed, does it not make sense for us to first, release all prisoners and the accused in holding cells around the world and grant them this same sort of amnesty procedure before we even think of granting amnesty to the nwo families?

Some of the nwo perps stem from much higher dimensional vibrations than earth's 3rd dimension. They came here because we may have asked them. They have stayed here because they are addicted to power. They will not give up the power, control and the greed while still here on earth. In order for the earth's people to heal and go forward, these nwo families must either be removed to distant areas of the universe to continue their games or be removed to a place where they can be healed and cared for. This is not something that the earth's people are capable of performing. This type of action requires the help from civilizations who have the technology and the spacecrafts that are capable of first deactivating the weapons here on earth and also to help heal the intense abnormalities found on earth.

I don't see that justice being performed as being a bad thing. But justice should be left to those who know and understand how to measure and read the hearts of those who have gone astray. Some of the nwo families are controlled themselves from sources off this earth. How do we as an earth collective deal with this? If we start to or continue to envision a state of non-duality there will have to be a separation that will allow each group to live and thrive. I personally want to live in an environment that encourages peace, prosperity for all and compassion. Hatred, violence and greed cannot survive on a new earth. Duality will have to go, but where do those who are still clinging to duality, reside?

Ria
24th February 2012, 00:34

yes... you can get lost in your feelings all you want; I understand that feelings and ego are simply "gadgets" or "gimics" that come a long with this meat suit I am piloting.
This is both an assumption and a put down , may be not intended

I am neither happy nor sad, infact there is zero feeling when I read things like this (though sometimes a hint of pity or lament creeps in) I am simply analyizing patterns and offering out comes. this is not pessimism exactly, though the message can be taken so (in this case).

I also understand that clearly the "status quo" is crumbling... these issues are coming fast for a reason:
This I can accept

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessimistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".
This I accept

Feelings, Emotion.. these are almost litteraly physical commands to your body, you are not in control when you are controled by feelings.. experience them but transend them, they are not why we are here (not totaly anyway).This I have trouble relating to.

It dose appear that you do not see feelings in a positive light
Most of what you have expressed feels very uncomfortable and have negative associations

Feelings, do not equal lost, out of control or emotion for that mater.
For me feeling are far closer to equaling life.
To e-mote / e-motion is very important, to bring in life. to create, it is a flow; not an effor,t or a try.
All transendent exsperences I have had, have been alive busting with life, love, and emotion.

Ria
24th February 2012, 00:54
Snowbird I saw this as a progression in stages of forgiveness
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I'm smiling rmauersr at your post above after having read through this thread. But I have to ask you and others, is what you have described above (even tho it may have been meant as a gentle joke) a type of vengeance?

I don't argue that what has been stolen and lied about and conned and blackmailed, should be rectified. However, there are only a slight handful of these nwo family members who would ever willing allow this to occur. These few are the ones who would genuinely submit to allowing someone to examine their hearts before being granted amnesty. I know only a few on this earth at this time who are spiritually capable of performing this type of examination. And, if this type of amnesty procedure is allowed to be performed, does it not make sense for us to first, release all prisoners and the accused in holding cells around the world and grant them this same sort of amnesty procedure before we even think of granting amnesty to the nwo families?

Some of the nwo perps stem from much higher dimensional vibrations than earth's 3rd dimension. They came here because we may have asked them. They have stayed here because they are addicted to power. They will not give up the power, control and the greed while still here on earth. In order for the earth's people to heal and go forward, these nwo families must either be removed to distant areas of the universe to continue their games or be removed to a place where they can be healed and cared for. This is not something that the earth's people are capable of performing. This type of action requires the help from civilizations who have the technology and the spacecrafts that are capable of first deactivating the weapons here on earth and also to help heal the intense abnormalities found on earth.

I don't see that justice being performed as being a bad thing. But justice should be left to those who know and understand how to measure and read the hearts of those who have gone astray. Some of the nwo families are controlled themselves from sources off this earth. How do we as an earth collective deal with this? If we start to or continue to envision a state of non-duality there will have to be a separation that will allow each group to live and thrive. I personally want to live in an environment that encourages peace, prosperity for all and compassion. Hatred, violence and greed cannot survive on a new earth. Duality will have to go, but where do those who are still clinging to duality, reside?

I pretty much concur with most of this.

Erich
24th February 2012, 00:58

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessemistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".

Feelings, Emotion.. these are almost litteraly physical commands to your body, you are not in control when you are controled by feelings.. experience them but transend them, they are not why we are here (not totaly anyway).

I just want to tell you, friend, your posts are bubbling over with emotions and feelings.

gripreaper
24th February 2012, 01:17
They couldn't do any of it without us. We are after all, masters of reality. Why do you think they have to give foreshadowing and publish all of their plans? Why do they need to tell us what they are going to do before they do it? Because they need our consent. We are not innocent. We are not victims. We chose to be here. We chose to be in the school.

I just have to bump this as I am just two pages into this thread and Whiskey Mystic really gets it. We chose to go deeper into density and experience all of the most polarized aspects of consciousness, and play the victim/tyrant duality game. Are we done? had enough? Ready to return to wholeness and merge all of those polarized aspects of ourselves?

I say we are.

gripreaper
24th February 2012, 01:41
Some will get it when they see this happen. (borrowed from the other John Kettler thread)

http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/39/17/white-10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=24&u=17073917)

TargeT
24th February 2012, 02:43

This I can accept

It is never darker than the moment before dawn, and I think we are heading into that dark moment now, or perhaps dawn is breaking... either way I do not feel pessimistic at ALL. the current system MUST FAIL before it is discarded & in its failure I see many opertunities for wide spread "enlightenment".
This I accept

Feelings, Emotion.. these are almost litteraly physical commands to your body, you are not in control when you are controled by feelings.. experience them but transend them, they are not why we are here (not totaly anyway).This I have trouble relating to.

Most of what you have expressed feels very uncomfortable and have negative associations

To e-mote / e-motion is very important, to bring in life. to create, it is a flow; not an effor,t or a try.
All transendent exsperences I have had, have been alive busting with life, love, and emotion.

no insult intended; but I do feel in situations where discernment & fact or logic are involved feeling has no place...

Feeling is definitely a part of why we are here but it does nothing *here* aside from clouding rational thought, unless your feeling is intuition based (but then that's not feeling is it? that's knowing). I do try to avoid emotional attachment to ideas when trying to rationally work a problem, emotion is more like a side attraction to me.

I've always considered myself pretty emotionless, though a post above says the opposite.

cloud9
24th February 2012, 02:46
Today was a glorious day... the bluest skies I've seen in a long time and there was no chemtrails anywhere.... I stayed outside for a while just to enjoy the beauty of it all, it was amazing. I'm reporting from Long Island New York.

Anybody else notice absence of chemtrails today?

Rantaak
24th February 2012, 04:38
Yes I see your point, probably like you I have tried to enlighten people along the way, with different responses. The most difficult to deal with is fear and shock. Many years ago on reading Ickes book, I was sickened to the point, that I did not wont to be alive.[it took me about 3 weeks to feel close to normal] I knew there was truth in what he said as I could see links all around me. Some people can deal with this better than others.

That sounds like Icke's book invoked some trauma in your brain.

When we learn to transcend ego, the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears. I find it sickening when people say things like, "It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves. It is our fault, but more importantly, it is our responsibility!

Ria
24th February 2012, 06:54

This I can accept

This I accept

no insult intended; but I do feel in situations where discernment & fact or logic are involved feeling has no place...

Feeling is definitely a part of why we are here but it does nothing *here* aside from clouding rational thought, unless your feeling is intuition based (but then that's not feeling is it? that's knowing). I do try to avoid emotional attachment to ideas when trying to rationally work a problem, emotion is more like a side attraction to me.

I've always considered myself pretty emotionless, though a post above says the opposite.
May be the up side of feeling when in balance is KNOWING. I can only tell you that discernment & fact and logic had not gone on vacation when these experiences took place. I was not attached to an Idea as I had no reference point to go on, nothing was pre conceived, not even possible.

WHOMADEGOD
24th February 2012, 07:29
This is a good thread guys.

We have seen a balanced arguement from both sides maintained with respect and civility.

It has also allowed me to see how different we are in terms of growth, in fact I have reconsidered some of my own thoughts and adressed some shortfalls I have.

On a second and very important point, God willing, these are the types of questions we will be faced with very soon. Thanks posters.

Ria
24th February 2012, 08:04

When we learn to transcend ego, the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears. I find it sickening when people say things like, "It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves. It is our fault, but more importantly, it is our responsibility!
I am not entirely shore why you are have brought your comments and mine together.

"When we learn to transcend ego,"..........[How many even know what this is?

"the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears".................They, do not know, that they are deluded, delusion is a false knowing.

"I find it sickening when people say things like,".....................This appears to be jugging the people. for their condition

'"It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves.".............. [A confused state of mind would not help? Are they refusing or do not know how? some might know more, but do not know how to implement it.

"It is our fault", ......[.May well be, needs insight to understand this.

"it is our responsibility![/QUOTE]" ........... Yes, needs the big picture to get this.

May be this is an expression of frustration?
I was just in the bath and it came to me, that the link that you were bringing together, was the search for the truth, by putting the two post together.:doh:

kersley
24th February 2012, 08:56
Today was a glorious day... the bluest skies I've seen in a long time and there was no chemtrails anywhere.... I stayed outside for a while just to enjoy the beauty of it all, it was amazing. I'm reporting from Long Island New York.

Anybody else notice absence of chemtrails today?

Yes I could not help but notice that the sky was pure blue. not a cloud or chemtrail in sight.
it was a beautiful day. is this a glimpse of our future?
Reporting from London. over and out..

cloud9
24th February 2012, 14:53
It seems last night interview was a fiasco, I haven't seen it yet so no comments about it.
I'd like to propose that Avalon members report about the chemtrail situation just to see if this guy has said something of substance.

childs hood end
24th February 2012, 19:51
Still plenty of chemtrails here on the east coast of Eire.........

Peace.

niki
24th February 2012, 20:46
Does this perhaps have a huge correlation with the OP's point about the NWO Dismantling?
just want to share:

"Accountability – Hold On To Your Hats! The Dominoes Are Falling … and Falling and Falling"
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/accountability-hold-on-to-your-hats-the-dominoes-are-falling-and-falling-and-falling-2/

Rantaak
25th February 2012, 00:04

I am not entirely shore why you are have brought your comments and mine together.

"When we learn to transcend ego,"..........[How many even know what this is?

"the need to delude ourselves that we are powerless disappears".................They, do not know, that they are deluded, delusion is a false knowing.

"I find it sickening when people say things like,".....................This appears to be jugging the people. for their condition

'"It's not our fault if we can't think for ourselves." This is exactly why the masses refuse to think for themselves.".............. [A confused state of mind would not help? Are they refusing or do not know how? some might know more, but do not know how to implement it.

"It is our fault", ......[.May well be, needs insight to understand this.

"it is our responsibility!" ........... Yes, needs the big picture to get this.

May be this is an expression of frustration?
I was just in the bath and it came to me, that the link that you were bringing together, was the search for the truth, by putting the two post together.:doh:

I quoted you because I was responding to your comment about the trauma of reading David Icke's work. I'm not frustrated (since you asked). My comment about feeling sickened is a relation of the awareness that ignorance exists on a mass scale.

The argument that, "we don't know, so how are we supposed to know more?" is cyclic, redundant, and self-negating. Yes, we need insight. Yes, we need perspective of the bigger picture. We all have access to this. We choose to ignore it when we give our power away. Whenever we say, "You made me hurt," or, "You did this to me," we are diverting attention away from our own responsibility.

The other reason my words follow yours is that I have noticed that your PTSD is quite severe. For reference, PTSD refers to an imbalance of symmetry in the amygdala, which results from the brain attempting to cope with something that it cannot otherwise comfortably handle. This is a large causal factor in the existence of polarity. I wanted to display the method in which I personally circumvented this issue with myself in the past. We do it all to ourselves. Responsibility for ones own feelings and intentions is key here. I will explain plausible manifestations of this condition in its two polarities for the sake of clarity here, so that these behaviors can become easier to identify, recognize, and thus circumvent.

Left-polarized (left side swollen, right side atrophied):
Someone says something sarcastic (or otherwise polarity-ambiguous). We react by assuming the negative connotation (the one that most threatens our ego).

Right-polarized (left side atrophied, right side swollen)
Someone says something sarcastic. We react by assuming the positive connotation (the one that most fellates our ego).

Balanced (both sides equal or of marginally disparate severity)
Someone says something sarcastic. We simultaneously appreciate and understand the value in their speech patterns while combining a unified feeling-based and analysis-based approach to understanding the intent, energy, and information of their sentiments. Then, instead of re-acting, we simply act.

It is my hope that this knowledge will not only be of use to you but to others in this community and throughout the remaining entirety of Earth human consciousness who may acquiesce these balanced behaviors like water, flowing through the rivers of Project Avalon and meeting back together in the vast ocean of collective human unconsciousness.

TargeT
25th February 2012, 00:40
The argument that, "we don't know, so how are we supposed to know more?" is cyclic, redundant, and self-negating. Yes, we need insight. Yes, we need perspective of the bigger picture. We all have access to this. We choose to ignore it when we give our power away. Whenever we say, "You made me hurt," or, "You did this to me," we are diverting attention away from our own responsibility.

Water always seeks the easiest path, & ignorance has been made into an easy path.

I waiver on my belief of an over arching control conspiracy, but I always end up circling back to how obvious it is..

how ever we got where we are now, we are here & there needs to come a time when ignorance is no longer tolerated as an excuse. I see ignorance as willful lazyness, though I know there are reptilian brain functions to over come (Athene's theory on everything describes how a strongly held belief, when challanged, triggers fight/flight/freeze & will litterally put you into a physical state of "narrow mindedness").

We all have personal work to do & refusing to do it is no longer an acceptable option...

I'm looking for the 100th monkey & I think we are some of that.

personal responsibility is key, in every way & feelings ESPECIALLY cloud this (mostly due to the zietgiest of current society, we think we have to protect other people from their own feelings for some rason.. thus the popularity of "politicaly correct" etc...)

This is strangly on topic.. haha this NWO dismantling CRAP is feeding our ego & encouraging more "easiest path" thinking / actions & that is why I stand against it.

etm567
25th February 2012, 01:01
I will be checking the spraying tomorrow morning because today was as heavy as it gets around here...

I don't know where you are, but here in northern NJ, it has cut back by about 95%, I would guess, over the last year or so.

My daughter was gasping yesterday, looking at the sky with fluffy white clouds that we didn't see for so long. I told her that, yes, they are beautiful, but they are also quite normal. She just didn't grow up seeing them! But we see them pretty regularly now.

We still see trails, but they're uusually individual, or a few, or even several, but never the complete white-out that the sky was for about a decade there, except for 9/11 and a few days afterward. The sky was completely clear that day, quite deliberately, I think.

Things are definitely much better here in that regard. Hope they clear up for you soon.

ETM

thunder24
25th February 2012, 01:11
:wizard::bored:
Some will get it when they see this happen. (borrowed from the other John Kettler thread)

http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/39/17/white-10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=24&u=17073917)

:frusty:

cloud9
25th February 2012, 04:36
Today was rainy and extremely cloudy and but I didn't see any chemtrails. Chemtrails can be seen still in a cloudy day and even at night when there's moonlight. I'd like to keep on checking for a few more days so let's see what happens.

Maia Gabrial
25th February 2012, 11:39
Why are we so focused on dates and times? Things will unfold as they do.... I can definitely feel a change in the air. My mind is clearer than its ever been. The Liberation Forces are DEFINITELY making a dent in the dark cabal..... More power to our friends above!
I'd say that our friends above will have to hijack the airwaves in a big way to expose things themselves.... Also, we need to set aside some of our doubts and send positive thoughts into the airwaves. That's the only way we can make positive changes....

thunder24
1st March 2012, 13:49
chemtrails are still prevalent....

Eric J (Viking)
1st March 2012, 13:54
Clear sky here in UK Hampshire ... in fact its wonderful

viking

MacStar
16th March 2012, 13:38
Crazy thread,my head's spinning...so no posts since?

In the South West of NSW Aus they are still at it with the chemtrails,last full moon was pretty bad and lasted about 5 days.

The usual itching eyes,mood swings,full on sneezing and itching.

I Concur,that if/when they are exposed we should be Human about it.

Set the Media Driven Ego aside.

An eye for an eye IMHO promotes the subtle energies within.

We must remember our own duality before we can judge.

Light,Forgiveness and Love will bring and end to Tyranny,not Revenge.

The TV is rife with Revenge and "Get what you deserve" shows atm.

It's sickening.

We are better than that surely?

Snowbird
16th March 2012, 20:25
Crazy thread,my head's spinning...so no posts since?

In the South West of NSW Aus they are still at it with the chemtrails,last full moon was pretty bad and lasted about 5 days.

The usual itching eyes,mood swings,full on sneezing and itching.

I Concur,that if/when they are exposed we should be Human about it.

Set the Media Driven Ego aside.

An eye for an eye IMHO promotes the subtle energies within.

We must remember our own duality before we can judge.

Light,Forgiveness and Love will bring and end to Tyranny,not Revenge.

The TV is rife with Revenge and "Get what you deserve" shows atm.

It's sickening.

We are better than that surely?

Hopefully. :biggrin1:

humanalien
23rd March 2012, 21:56
Well. It's been over a month now since John made the statement
"NWO Dismantling Here Begins Tonight! John Kettler". So far, i've
seen no proof that anything at all is happening. The bad guys are
still ruling over this planet and the earth is still experiencing earthquakes
and really odd sounds from the sky.

I can only assume john is a lier, just like the rest of them but i really
didn't expect any of it to be true to begin with. I'm just holding john
and DreamsInDigital feet to the fire to make them sweat a little.

It's not nice to tell lies.

ThePythonicCow
24th March 2012, 06:39
It's not nice to tell lies.
To say someone is a liar is to say that not only were they wrong, they knew they were wrong, and you know they knew they were wrong.

We seldom know what someone else knows; and confusions abound sufficiently that we frequently don't even know what's wrong :).

passiglight
24th March 2012, 11:35
I believe kettler is a fraud,,he says he's been researching crop circles for years and yet he doesn't seem to realise they are mostly GFL and indeed he tells one of his contributors on his site to stay away from the GFL as his info says they are negative or something like that..

He channeled this thread subject matter himself, it appears it has nothing to do with the GFL and that draws me to conclude he has other agenda, and therefore not to be trusted and that includes the people who propagate his propaganda...........

cosmic

passiglight
24th March 2012, 11:43
The elites do not totally run this planet any more,, we are moving through the galactic ribbon and that is out of their control aswell.....

They have little power of anything any more, which makes them extremely vulnerable and they will occupy their current time by looking for their safest route of escape

now is the time to be taking action against them

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Take no notice of the chemtrails they are mostly just trying to nullify the suns geo-engineering effects,, which is a complete waste of their time,,,,,,,,

Prodigal Son
24th March 2012, 13:05
UFO's have been disabling nukes for decades. This was announced on the MSM. So what is there to doubt here? Humanity is being tested. The planet has been under quarantine from overt outside interference so that we can evolve through our own free will. Remember that scripture about cutting short the days? Me thinks that applies to the NWO. They are indeed out of time!

So what do you all think? Are the Power Elite ultimately going to be allowed to blow up the planet, after being stymied repeatedly? Are we going to have another Antlantis/Lemuria-type nuclear cataclysm? Does that make any sense to you? Or, will we overcome the Negative Elite and finally make a quantum evolutionary leap forward?

RUSirius
24th March 2012, 15:14
Basically I keep it simple, although I "steal" this from Kerry, until these guys either give up or get the F off the planet this is not over.

humanalien
24th March 2012, 16:33
I'm sorry, but i think that john is a lier, plain and simple. His only
agenda is to sell his books and by hook or by crook, he will do that.

I'm curious as to how many people from here alone, went to johns
web site a bought some books after him and kerry had their first
interview.

I don't know if DreamsInDigital has any association with john. I don't
understand why she backs him up if she isn't associated with him.

I'll assume that she is not for now and any information that she is
getting is false. She is just repeating what she is being told.

Show me good solid proof that something is happening and maybe
i'll change my mind.

I want to hear some truth for a change. I'm tired of hearing people
like john that say aliens are here and this "Something" is going to
happen now but it never does. When they are questioned about it,
they come up with excuses like the alien are working in the 5th
dimension, to solve to problems of the 3rd dimension or that they
are busy holding the earth together and can't do any more right now.

If that were true, right from the start, why even bother telling us that
they are here helping us? Why tell us this or that will happen right
away and it never happens because they are to busy doing something
else. It's always the same thing. They are here to help but then they
never do.

Take a look at fulford. He is telling the world that him and his ninja's
are going to take out all these bad people and it never happens. Now
he has clones of himself wandering around the planet and the real
fulford had been captured. HE HAD A CLONE? From the pictures that
i seen, none of them even closely resemble each other, so how can
anyone say that he was cloned? Regardless of that, the stories are
still the same. They are going to help us but then they never do.

The only thing real is that obama was not born in america and he is
a muslim. From an early age, he knew that one day he would be president
of america, so that he could destroy it from the inside.

This is the real truth, so why don't people fixate themselves on real
issues and keep your heads out of the clouds for now.....

humanalien
24th March 2012, 16:37
Oh yeah. Where are the lawn darts?

I double dare our alien friends to put a lawn dart
anywhere in america as proof that they are here
to help us. Come on alien dudes. Throw us a bone.
Give us something that we can physically see.

EnergyGardener
24th March 2012, 17:08

This is the type of post where nobody wins. No positive being would ever respond to a dare, taunt or accusation of being a liar. Perhaps your intentions are good, but the results are not. You've made your point, now please get off the thread leaving ET/ED alone; lest you have further negative impact and any more beings believe you speak for more than yourself...

meat suit
24th March 2012, 20:24
humanalien,

the other option is that we are looking at ET politics here. the timeline or future events dont seem to be fixed and everything effects everything else.
therefore an Obama administration may be persuaded to not attack Iran if the embarrassing decoration of a lawn with a submarine is to be avoided...
so, maybe we dont get earthquakes or war because of persuasive pr work by the terrestrial ET contingent....

by the way...I havent bought a book since the internet arrived...well maybe a couple second hand....

humanalien
24th March 2012, 22:37

This is the type of post where nobody wins. No positive being would ever respond to a dare, taunt or accusation of being a liar. Perhaps your intentions are good, but the results are not. You've made your point, now please get off the thread leaving ET/ED alone; lest you have further negative impact and any more beings believe you speak for more than yourself...

Last time i checked, you are not a forum mod or admin, so what gives you
the right to tell me to get off this thread????

Of course i speak for myself only. Most people here are spoon fed lies and
they believe it and they will fight that belief to no end.

All i'm trying to do is pound some sense into peoples heads. I'm not here
to disrupt the forum. I joined this forum for the same reasons everyone
else did and that was to find some truth in a world of disinformation.

Apparently, no such forum exists because all of them have been compromised
and now people are at the mercy of the information being fed to them.

Do i believe in aliens? Yes. It's not a belief, it's something i know. There is
just to much information out there, proving the existence of E.T's.

What i don't know is what their agenda is. They can say they are here to help
us but do we know that for a fact?

What is worse is when aliens supposedly contact certain people and tell them
to spread their message. Then they say that they will do something and then
they never do.

It's like, i send my message to a certain person and have them tell that person
that i will help them fix their house or give them money because they are behind
on bills. The person that was sent to message to is all happy and everything but
then they realize that it has been days, weeks since you first got the message
and they are wondering what is going on.

They ask the messenger what is going on and they are told that i had to do something
first before i could help them. Imagine getting the same type of excuse, everytime
you make an inquire as to what is happening. You would soon realize that someone
just spoon fed you a bunch of lies.

This is what i feel is happening here and i'd like to make john responsible for what
he is spoon feeding us.

Sometimes people just need to start taking care of their own and stop waiting for
aliens to help us out.

ThePythonicCow
24th March 2012, 22:47
Well ... this thread is getting a tad contentious ... but the original poster, Viking, is no longer here to defend himself or this thread, as Viking has chosen to retire from the forum.

So I shall close this thread now, on his behalf.